JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Doping Panda - Get You

Author Topic: Rika Adachi  (Read 328979 times)

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
Re: Rika Adachi
« Reply #60 on: September 01, 2011, 02:47:50 AM »
Rika love JLeague and JLeague loves  :bow: Rika :deco: :

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #61 on: September 11, 2011, 05:35:12 AM »
suzumiyaharuharu has created this YouTube clip using photos of Rika, Suzuka Morita, and Misaki Momose from their "[WPB-net] Extra EX18 Graduation Trip" project.
森田涼花+足立梨花+桃瀬美咲

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #62 on: September 11, 2011, 04:05:38 PM »

Previously seen in FRIDAY mag as well:

Offline muppet

• Member+
« Reply #63 on: October 01, 2011, 01:46:31 PM »
Rika's theory is "When in doubt, the bikini, whip it out".....but she also recently appeared in the MV for the daytime variety show "Hiru Nan Desu"....

the song is called Lunch Time Wars, and has lots of entertainers taking part. Rika is on the Gray Office Ladies Team, and Yuu Kikkawa is on the pink team....

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #64 on: October 19, 2011, 04:15:49 PM »

Adachi Rika - Maru, Sankaku, Heart

Download

edit: I stayed up late to bid on some Adachi Trading Cards, but someone already put in some really high bids for all boxes.
Last time it sold for $13.50, but now all three boxes are up at $20  :oops: Aw well, at least that means she has more fans.  :thumbup
« Last Edit: October 20, 2011, 01:14:59 AM by BarrieV »

Offline jigenbakuda

• What is it about you...君を愛し過ぎている
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #65 on: October 21, 2011, 03:07:52 PM »
I can honestly say without doubt that maru, sankaku, heart is the best gravure / idol video I've ever seen (the video that was posted right above this post). I highly recommend it. Not because she has a super fat ass for a j-girl  :shakeit: (which she does), but because it does something I have never seen before in an idol video. Although I must admit I am no expert on idol videos, I have about 30 or so saved on my hd and countless more that have been deleted, so I'm definitely no beginner to idol videos either.

This video was highly similar to eroge. It was like eroge in which you could not pick responses.

It was basically a story of rika falling in love / experiencing her first love. I don't want to spoil the story for those who want to enjoy it, but its sooooooo cute. I muttered kawaii to myself at least 3 times... just wait till you see the confession, lol. In between the standard idol video fare (laying in the bed with a bikini on,  taking a shower, wearing school uniforms), there is quite the story which is carried out much like eroge. The male's parts are written (you) and the woman's parts are voiced (rika). Basically (like eroge) in the story parts the camera are your eyes and she does "stuff" to you (no sex or anything), like cuddles with you or patch you up after an injury.

This concept mixed with rika makes this the best video I've ever seen and if I ever do a presentation on gravure / idol videos this will be one of the videos I include to represent the awesomeness of the genre. Music for most scenes is really good too.

Now for those avid gravure watchers, are there other IV's out there that play a lot like eroge? If so could you be so kind as to tell me in a PM so I can watch those too?

Edit: I should mention that her "acting" is particularly amazing, in fact its quite cheesy at times, but the concept of the video is what I'm raving over.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2011, 03:46:58 PM by jigenbakuda »
Morning Musume - Sato Masaki (佐藤優樹)Angerme - Nakanishi Kana (中西香菜)Tsubuki Factory - ???
Fukumura Mizuki (譜久村聖) - 聖そういうのじゃないもん…
Oda Sakura (小田さくら) - フェロモン・ディーヴァ 笑うだけではダメ

Offline muppet

• Member+
« Reply #66 on: October 21, 2011, 03:27:15 PM »
I highly recommend it. Not because she has a super fat ass for a j-girl  :shakeit: (which she does

Jigenbakuda san, nice to hear that Rika is being promoted with superior cinematic endeavors, but I think another adjective that comes to mind is Bubble-iscious......but point well made :twothumbs :cow:

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #67 on: October 23, 2011, 01:56:27 PM »

Offline muppet

• Member+
« Reply #68 on: November 06, 2011, 06:22:40 AM »
Rika Football Promotion clip for a derby taking place today

Offline muppet

• Member+
« Reply #69 on: November 06, 2011, 06:29:33 AM »
And a couple of weeks ago, Rika was passionately pounding out purple palpitations with this J-League promotional appearance
 :deco:

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #70 on: November 17, 2011, 01:36:45 PM »

Offline muppet

• Member+
« Reply #71 on: November 17, 2011, 02:19:02 PM »
Rika is truly kawaii

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #72 on: November 18, 2011, 07:20:56 AM »
THOSE ASS DIMPLES YKT!! :inlove:

That's right muppet, here she is pimping the J-League! there was some ustream event apparently!

via http://www.soccer-king.jp/japan/article/201111141830_rika_adashi.html

via http://www.daily.co.jp/soccer/2011/10/25/p1_0004572150.shtml

Offline muppet

• Member+
« Reply #73 on: December 11, 2011, 05:52:50 AM »
This news clip is from a couple of months ago. As official J-League Promotion Manager, Rika seems to visit many teams (there has to be waiting list for teams asking Rika to come visit).....Here she is promoting Fagiano Okayama, the team from Okayama. Fagiano is Italian for Pheasant, and the pheasant was one of the animal friends of  Momotaro (Peach Boy). Watch your Bimyo AKB48 show for more about that legend.

Meanwhile it looks like NHK mascot Domo kun wants to be BFF with Rika..........

Jリーグ女子マネ ファジアーノ戦PR {With thanks to EKIIHSOYIKA }

Offline clear1985

• Member+
« Reply #74 on: December 18, 2011, 03:35:31 PM »

Adachi Rika - Maru, Sankaku, Heart

Download

edit: I stayed up late to bid on some Adachi Trading Cards, but someone already put in some really high bids for all boxes.
Last time it sold for $13.50, but now all three boxes are up at $20  :oops: Aw well, at least that means she has more fans.  :thumbup

Wow, Thanks a lot for the WU 1 link

Not sure if these have been posted before

1. Risa Yoshiki
2. Ai Takahashi
3. Rina Akiyama
4. Emi Kobayashi
5. Nozomi Kawasaki

Offline muppet

• Member+
« Reply #75 on: December 20, 2011, 01:07:02 AM »
Rika was a presenter a year ago at the J-League awards ceremony. This clip is a year old, but she is stunningly beautiful, so worth a watch.
I think she has a lot of honorary big brothers (all players and staff of J-League) who would look after Rika in a minute if there was any trouble............

足立梨花の女子マネ日記 2010Jリーグアウォーズ {With thanks to  jleaguechannel }

Offline clear1985

• Member+
« Reply #76 on: December 21, 2011, 04:51:23 PM »
pics from  足立梨花写真集 『 トキドキ ドキドキ 』

1. Risa Yoshiki
2. Ai Takahashi
3. Rina Akiyama
4. Emi Kobayashi
5. Nozomi Kawasaki

Offline clear1985

• Member+
« Reply #77 on: December 21, 2011, 04:59:53 PM »

think done
1. Risa Yoshiki
2. Ai Takahashi
3. Rina Akiyama
4. Emi Kobayashi
5. Nozomi Kawasaki

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #78 on: December 23, 2011, 05:49:19 PM »
Thanks, but in the future please use thumbnails for multiple big pictures. it makes the board easier to read and faster to load  :)

Offline clear1985

• Member+
« Reply #79 on: December 23, 2011, 07:40:15 PM »
Thanks, but in the future please use thumbnails for multiple big pictures. it makes the board easier to read and faster to load  :)

no offence to anyone
i just dont know much about computers, i mean, i just dont know how to do it, really sorry about that,
if you could or if it bothers you, you can change them, i even dont know what thumbnails mean

but in the future, ill try
« Last Edit: December 23, 2011, 08:55:42 PM by clear1985 »
1. Risa Yoshiki
2. Ai Takahashi
3. Rina Akiyama
4. Emi Kobayashi
5. Nozomi Kawasaki

JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Doping Panda - Get You