JPHiP Radio (11/200 @ 96 kbs)     Now playing: kuro - Kuro's Hawaii Show Feb 03 2011

Author Topic: Shortcake (SaeYuki) Chapter 7 [COMPLETE]  (Read 6896 times)

Offline eri98

• Kami Oshi = Sae Miyazawa
Shortcake (SaeYuki) Chapter 7 [COMPLETE]
« on: September 14, 2013, 05:18:39 PM »
Hy, everyone! I'm still newbie here, and i'm sorry for my bad grammar  :D
Prologue

I was playing with my doll when three boys came to me. I saw them with scary eyes, hoping that they wouldn’t do anything bad to me. They were grinning to me, and I had bad feeling about this. I hug my doll tightly.

“Poor girl. Don’t you have any friends, until you just play with that ugly doll?” the tallest one asked me. I just tightened my hug to my doll.

They was about to snatch my doll when someone called my name.

“Rin-chan!!” A familiar voice called me. A boy came and punch the tallest boy, until his face kissed the ground. My eyes were widened, and before i was done with my panick, the fattest boy also fell, right beside me.

“Sae-chan, watch out!” I shouted to that boy, but too late. The boy with glasses punched him when he was about to turn his head.

He fell right in front of me. Our nose almost touched!

“Don’t try to involve with the other’s business.” He grinned.

“As long as you’re letting go your dirty hand of Rin-chan, I will not get involve.” Hearing his statement, that boy seems so angry. He angrily pulled Sae’s hair, and pushed his body to the right. After that those bad boys went away and laugh loudly.

I ran to Sae, and was about to helping him to stand up. But he refused it.

“Sae-chan, you shouldn’t do that. You’re making yourself in danger.” He stood up, and gave his sweet smile to me.

“Remember, Rin-chan. I’ll risk everything, as long as it’s for you.” His words were making me blushed.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2013, 05:42:11 AM by eri98 »
Sae-Oshi and SaeYuki Shipper~~

Offline fuu_kun

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • kyun~kyun~~
wohoo !
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2013, 05:46:11 PM »
yeay! thanks for the new fic! I hope you will continue this saeyuki fanfic~~ >w< pleaase let sae chan be the real sae boy :v

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Shortcake (SaeYuki) Prologue
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2013, 08:10:23 PM »
awww

Offline eri98

Shortcake (SaeYuki) Chapter 1
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2013, 05:19:23 AM »
And here the chapter 1~
Chapter 1

It(the prologue) was 15 years ago. My name is Kashiwagi Yuki, and the boy who helped me is Miyazawa Sae. He is a year older than me, and he is my best friend until now. But actually, we’re a completely different. He always be a famous boy in school, and I, who always in the same school with him, always be the one who is bullied.

And now, it comes again. Even though we’re already in college, I always being bullied. Akimoto Sayaka-san and her two friends, Umeda Ayaka-san and Oshima Yuko-san are bullying me, again. Sayaka-san pulls my hair while Ayaka-san and Yuko-san give some scratch in my face. I just keep silent. I don’t have any friends in ths college but him.

“Stop it, you three!!” I hear familiar voice shouting. I know it’s him. He comes to save me.

“Don’t ever you touch her anymore or I’ll make sure this college will kick your ass out from here!” He says in firm tone. He then pulls my hand. I just can lower my head and come with him.

I know where will we go. To the infirmary.

“Wait for a sec. I’ll bring some cottons and alcohol to clean your face.” He says in soft tone when we already at infirmary. I just nodded weakly. Not long after that, he comes and clean my face from the scratches that Ayaka-san and Yuko-san make in my face. I can feel my heart is pounding like crazy, while my face is blushing hard.

I can see his expression change into worry expression. I think I know the reason. He then touches my forehead.

“Ne, Rin-chan. Are you sick?” He asks me. Crap! He notices it.

“Uh, urhm.. i-I just a bit tired. After what was happening to me, I think I need some rest.” I make a lame reason. He just smiles to me. Such an adorable smile.
“WHAT?! That gorilla was bullying you, again?! I really want to punch her and their stupid friends.” Rena says while lifting her punch. Right now, I am in Rena’s house. If you ask me who is she, she is also my best friend. I just giggle when hearing her statement.

“Are you really that brave to do that?” I ask her. Actually I just want to tease her.

She just keep silent when hear my question. Then, she turns her head until she is facing me.  She grins to me.

“I think I don’t need to do that. You already have your beloved savior, right?” She is asking me.

“Wha-what do you mean? I don’t understand at all.” I turn my head away from hers to hide my red face. I am blushing. Actually, I know what does she mean.
“Aaa… don’t lie to me, Yukirin. The only one who calls you Rin-chan.” I just smile shyly when hearing her statement. I nod shyly.

“He is always be there whenever I need him.” I say while smiling. Rena smiles to me.

“ I know it, right.” She said.

“Aaand, I wonder when will you confess your feeling to your beloved prince.” God, my face become redden because of her words.

“Wh-what do you mean?” “As I said, you can’t lie to me~~ I know you love him more than just friend, and even more than brother.” I just keep  silent.
It seems like now she likes to tease me. I can feel my face became redder and redder.

“Your face… it’s sooo red. If you don’t love him, then why does your face become really red?” She asks. Or I should say that she tease me.

“S-stop it! Rena-chan, stop teasing me!” I almost shout. She just smiles to me. Oh God, save me now. She is going to tease me even more.

She just smile, but because of he smile, I become so nervous.

“Oh, Sae-sama, when will you confess it to Yuki-sama? She is waiting for you already.” She teases me again.

“Rena, if you keep teasing me, I’ll go home.”  I say it with firm tone. But it seems like she doesn’t even bother to stop tease me.

“Okay I’ll stop. Or else Sae-kun will mad at me.” She says. “Fine! I go home!” I say.

She just laughs at me while I am walking to the front door.

“Don’t forget to call him to fetch you!” She shouts. Geez, I came here to tell her the story, but it’s ended by teases me non stop.
I am walking to my house, when I accidentally bump into someone. At first I was so afraid, knowing that I bumped a man. But my fear’s gone when I realized that  I know who he is. Sae! Fortunately it’s him.

“Rin-chan, what are you doing  right here? Why didn’t you ask me to accompany you? It’s already night, and it’s not good for a girl to go out alone.” He said in worry tone. Such a caution guy.

“I-I have sometihg to do, so I went to Rena’s house, and I go home late.” He nodded, seems like he undersatands.

“Okay, if that so. Now, let me accompany you go home. I don’t want anything bad happen to you.” I nodded. He just smiles to me.

I was walking with Sae-chan when I am feeling so cold. I rubbed my hand. Sae-chan saw this. He then took off his jacket and gave it to me. I turned my head to him. “You need this.” He said, while smiles to me. I was smiling back to him.  Not long after that, we arrived at my house.

“We arrive.” He said. I turned my head to him and nodded.

“Tadaima~” I said.

“Okaerinasai, oneechan.” My little sister, Haachan, suddenly appears in front of me. It made me a bit surprise.

“Oh, please Haachan, don’t make me scared like that.” I said. She just gave me a grin. “What?” I asked. “You two are already in relationship, right?” She asked. I was really surprise with her question.

I widened my  eyes.

“O-of course no! What the hell are you talking about?!” I almost shouted when I said that.
“Geez, not you, not Rena, you are the same.” She just grinned when I said it. “You know, you two are really like a couple. I wonder when will you two being a real couple. I want him to be my oneechan’s soulmate.”

“S-Shut up!” I said it while walking to my room.

I laid my body in my bed. I sighed. Rena and Haachan’s words are still in my mind. Is that true? Is that true that he has the same feeling? Or he just give all of that attention just because he think of me like little sister? Geez. All of those things are making me sick. Then I just leave all of those thinking by sleep.

TBC
« Last Edit: October 12, 2013, 11:53:48 AM by eri98 »

Offline uchaayuki

• Kashiwagi Yuki~~~
  • Saeyuki shipper <3<3
Re: Shortcake (SaeYuki) Chapter 1
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2013, 11:57:18 AM »
Really interesting! :twothumbs thanks for the OS ^^ I really love saeyuki xD
Yuki, I know that you really love sae (?) xD
Please continuee  :bow: i cant wait ><
SAEYUKI ~~ <3

Offline eri98

« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2013, 01:40:59 PM »
Ryuuka : thanks for the suggestion, Ryuuka-san! maybe i'll put it later but not for next chapter.  :P :lol:
sorry, but i can't continue this fic for a while because i'll have test this week. sorry minna!  :kneelbow:

Offline fuu_kun

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • kyun~kyun~~
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2013, 02:43:53 PM »
yeaay!! you update fast! i love it! please keep going!  :heart: :heart:

ne, i want yuki who first confess to sae :v

and.. why you made ume, yuko and sayaka became the bad guy?  :gyaaah: :gyaaah:

please do continue~~~ thanks!!  :luvluv2: :luvluv2:

Offline eri98

Shortcake (SaeYuki) Chapter 2
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2013, 10:40:07 AM »
minna, this is the chapter 2 ^^

Chapter 2

I just went out from my class room when someone called me.

“Rin-chan!”  I knew who is that. I turned my head and saw Sae-chan ran to me. He then stop right in front of me.

“Rin-chan, after this can you accompany me to go sightseeing?” He asked. I just nodded with smile. “Thank you.” He said. He gave me a gorgeous smile.

We wanted to go to Sae-chan’s car when a bunch of girls shouted his name. Geez, they’re his fangirls.

“Miyazawa-sama!!!” They shouted. Geez, what the heck is with that “–sama” things? Is he kinda a prince or what? Sae-chan then grabbed my hand and pulled me. We ran away from them.

We arrived at his car and were panting. We then came in to his car.

“Rin-chan.” I was about turning my head when I felt something soft and warm touched my lips. I widened my eyes when realized what was that. “Urhmphh..” I tried to say something, but he sealed my lips. Until I pushed him slightly.

I was panting because lackness of air.

“S-sorry, I just too happy. Finally I can be with you alone.” I just kept silent on my place.

“I-is it okay?” He asked me, sounded unsure.  I just nodded slowly.

“I-I love you..”  I said. Or more like I whispered. I hope Sae-chan won’t realize what I said before. But I want to confess it to him. I can hold it anymore.

Aarggh.. I confused! Sae-chan then turned his head to me.

“Urrhm.. did you say something?” Crap! He noticed it. I shook my head furiously, with awkward smile. He then only focused to his riding activity.
We arrived at that café. The situation was still awkward.
“Err.. Rin-chan, I’m really sorry, okay?” I turned my head to him then smile and nodded. ‘Actually it was my first kiss..’ I said in my mind.

“I’m okay. No need to worrying me too much, Sae-chan.” I said while caressing his cheek. He smiled to me, but at the same time blushed a bit for unknown reason. He is so cute by the way.

We ordered our usual order when we’re at this café.

“Rin-chan, are you sure? I-I am so sorry, okay.”

“Sae-chan, how many times do you say that word? I’m okay.” I still can see a worry expression in his face. I caressed his face, make his eyes met mine.

“It’s okay. No need to say it again. It was an accident though.” I said while smile widely

He smiles awkwardly to me. I don’t know, but somehow I can see sadness in his face. it even worse than before. I tilted my head, worrying him.

“Sae-chan, are yu okay? You seems not okay today.”

“I-it’s okay, it’s okay. I’m fine.” He said. His smile is so awkward and I still can see it in his eyes. His sadness. I never see my Genking become so sad and not energetic like this.
He drives me to somewhere that I don’t know. I don’t know this road.

“Sae-chan, where are we going?” He just kept silent. I don’t know, what’s wrong with him. First he kissed me all of sudden, said sorry for so many times, being so sad, and now he drives me somewhere that I don’t know?!

“Sae, if you aren’t answering my question, then put me down here.” I said in firm tone. He didn’t care. He even kept up the speed.

“Sae, stop!” I shouted to him. Oh God, I am so afraid now. But somehow, I was feeling comfortable being like this with him. I was confused with my own feeling.
He stops in front of a garden. A large one, with so many various flower with same colour. Pink. I can’t speak anything. I was so speechless.

“S-Sugoi..”

“Rin-chan..” He called me. I turned my head when he suddenly hugged me tightly. I was really surprised.

“S-Sae..chan..” I hugged him back.

I closed my eyes. I could feel something warm and soft touched my lips, for second time today. I know what is that. I kissed him back, and I could feel that he was a bit surprised. Few second later, he enjoyed it. When I was almost die because of lackness of air, we broke our kiss. Our forehead were touching each other.
His eyes met mine. He broke his hug, then caressed my cheek.

“Yuki, daisuki dayo. I have this feeling since our first met. I-I can’t handle my feeling, I always want to be at your side. I-I..” Before he could tell me more about his feeling, I sealed his lips with mine. He widened his eyes, then kissed me back. He even kissed me passionately. God, I don’t know that he loves me for that long. I even just love him when I was in the elementary school. But him.. he loves me when our first met. That means.. that means since he was 3 years old and I was 2 years old! And I’m pretty sure that it wasn’t a lie. He won’t call me with my real name except when he wants to talk about something serious to me! I broke the kiss.

“Daisuki da.. Sae..” I said while blushing hard. He smiled to me. we both blushing.
“Waah… finally, I have oniichan!” Haachan shouts. I just smiled shyly.

“Haha… yes, I’m your niichan now~” Sae said that while pierced to me. Geez.. these two really want to tease me. My face become redder and redder now.

“Hey, Haachan. I want to ask you. How long did you boil your neechan? She is so red already.” Sae said. Haachan laughed so hard because of that question.

“M-Mou.. Sae-chan..” I said while slapped his back. He just laughed with my sister.

“Ne, Sae-nii. I think you must lift it up.” Haachan said.

Sae tilted his head. ‘He’s cute!’ My mind said.
“Huh? Is that so?” He said. Oh God, I have a bad feeling about this.

“Okay then.” He then turned his head to me.

“W-What?” I asked him. He smiled to me, then suddenly lifts me up with bridal style.

“S-Sae-chan! Put me down!” I was blushing hard because of this, while Haachan laughed hard.

“Where should I put my princess now?” He asked, made me blush even harder.

“There.” She pointed her finger up. “Her bedroom.” She said while smile.

“E-eeehh?! Haachan, are you kidding me?!” I asked. “Iee. I’m serious.” “But.. but..”

Before I could finish my word, Sae already walked away from her and takes me to upstair. And I know where will we go. To my bedroom!

“We arrive..” He said while put me down on my bed. He stared at me. I was blushing hard because of that! He then sat down beside me. I was so nervous. And it seems like he notices that.

“Hey, don’t be so nervous like that. We’re not going to do anything that isn’t legal yet.” His words make me blush even harder!

“O-okay, then what are we going to do now?” I asked him. He just lift his shoulder, then laid his body at my bed.

I sighed. “Then what will you do here? In my bedroom?”

“Accompany you tonight.” He said firmly, made me widened my eyes and turned my head all of sudden to him.

“A-are you sure? I don’t need a friend to accompany me tonight!” I said, almost shouted. He then sat up beside me and smiled. He caressed my cheek, then kiss my forehead.

“Just kidding, honey.” He said and smiled to me.

“I just want to know about my lover’s bedroom. Just that. And it looks so neat, not like mine. So messy.” He said, then chuckle.

“Then, good night. See you tomorrow at campus!” I smiled to him. I watched his back, then when he was about to close my bedroom door from outside, he waves his hand to me, and I did the same.
TBC
PS: No perv scene, since the author is still underage  :D
« Last Edit: October 12, 2013, 12:00:57 PM by eri98 »

Offline fuu_kun

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • kyun~kyun~~
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2013, 12:02:37 PM »
aaaaaaa.... seriously XD im smiling, grinning, and blushing so mad right now... aaaaargh I want more.. my heart feel doki doki doki doki XD :lol: thanks for the updatee.. im waiting for the next! :bow: :bow: :bow:

Offline eri98

Shortcake (SaeYuki) Chapter 3
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2013, 12:55:52 PM »
here's the next~~~
Chapter 3
It’s already 8 months after that moment. No one bullies me anymore after they know that Sae and I now in relationship. At least that’s until now. Until that day. He was going to Hokkaido with his family to visit his grandmother. Until that day, I never answer his call or message. Three days ago, when he was about to greeting me after his come back, but I always avoid him.

After that, I accidentally met a guy in my college who is really nice to me. His name is Watanabe Haru. I was about to borrow a same book with him, and he said that it seems like I need it more than him. So he gave it to me.

I become closer and closer to him. We become a really good friend. He knows that I am in relationship with Sae, and always try to go away when I met him, but I hold his hand tightly.

“Urhm.. Haru-kun, wait me. I’ll go with you.” I said. He was a bit confused, but never dare to asked me why do I always avoid my own boyfriend. He just could nod without sayin’ any singleword. Until someday, I think Sae’s patience for my attitude is already gone. He drags Haru-kun to a field, then punch him non stop. I tried to stop him, but ended by he accidentally punch me. I helped Haru-kun to get up and go away from that place.

“Don’t ever you dare to talk with me. I hate you.” I said.

He just kept silent when hearing my statement.

“Fine! We’re end!” Finally he shouts. ‘Sae.. if you know what exactly happened to me..’ My mind said. Haru-kun saw me with worry expression.

“Ne, Yukirin, daijoubu desuka?”

“D-daijoubu desu.” I said, while forcing a fake smile in my face. I unconsciously drop into tears.

I was covering his wound when Haru-kun asked me again.

“Are you sure? You don’t seems so fine.”

“It’s all right, I’m fine!” I shouted to him, make him freeze.

“I’m sorry, Haru-kun. I can’t tell you now. Maybe when the time is right I’ll tell you.” I said, tried to calm myself down. He just nodded. I continue covering his wound. ‘I’m sorry, Sae. I’m sorry, Haru.’ I said in my mind.

“Ah, Haru-kun.”“Hmm?” “Can you help me?” I asked him. He smiled widely while nodded. Actually I’m not sure for asking him. “What can I do to help you?” He asked. “C-can you act like we’re in relationship?” I asked him. Suddenly his smile disappear. “O-okay. I’ll help you.” I smiled awkwardly hearing his answer.
I was walking with Haru-kun when suddenly I saw Sae. Then I was clinging into Haru-kun’s arm.

“Haru-kun, let’s sit down there.” I said while ponted at one of the seat which is still empty. He smiled awkwardly to me and nodded. I could see Sae was glareing to us. ‘Sorry Sae. I’m sorry. It’s for your safety.’ I said in my mind.

We then sat down there, and ate our order.

“Urhmm.. Haru-kun, after the class end, please accompany me to café. I want to tell you something. He just nodded.

“Is it about that thing?” I nodded to him and smile. Sometimes I pierced to him. He tried to not care about me, and talk with the other friends.

We’re at Akiba café.

“So, what happen with you and Sae-san?” He asked.

“Actually,there are no problem between Sae and me. But..” When I was about to told him the problem, I stopped. I saw something. No, not something but someone. They were about going to my direction and it makes me scared.

“Haru-kun, I forget that I have to meet someone else now. Sorry, and jaa ne.” I walked furiously and go out from the café, while I could hear he calls my name.
* Boku wa kimi no tame ni, Kimi wa boku no tame ni, Nani wo motomeatte, Sora wo miteru nodarou…
Someone took his phone from his pocket.

“Moshi-moshi?”

“Meet me now at Akiba Café. I need to tell you something. This is important if you want to get your girl back.”

“W-wait, but who are—tut-tut.” ‘Who is that? Whoever he is, he must be know about her problems.’ He thinks. Without thinking anymore, he wears his jacket and go to the place that mentioned by that guy in the phone.
TBC
« Last Edit: October 12, 2013, 12:04:47 PM by eri98 »

Offline ezha

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • No fake hope !!
Re: Shortcake (SaeYuki) Chapter 3
« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2013, 02:13:33 PM »
eh what ?
sae and yuki break up? oh NOOO~~

Offline fuu_kun

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • kyun~kyun~~
« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2013, 03:36:03 PM »
eeeh? no way!! I hate drama :cry: why?? why? :cry: no! dont break up pleasee

Offline uchaayuki

• Kashiwagi Yuki~~~
  • Saeyuki shipper <3<3
« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2013, 05:13:24 AM »
EH? break up? NOOOOOOO :cry: :banghead:
SAEYUKI ~~ <3

Offline ezha

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • No fake hope !!
« Reply #13 on: September 22, 2013, 10:08:34 AM »
please update ASAP eri-san

Offline eri98

Shortcake (SaeYuki) Chapter 4
« Reply #14 on: September 27, 2013, 03:32:13 PM »
Sorry for taking long time... i have some problems with the idea
so here's the next~
Chapter 4
He arrived at the café. He then took off his phone from the pocket.

”Which one are you?”

“The one who is wearing blue shirt.” The guy then ended the call and walk. He can see a guy with blue shirt. He was so surprised when realized who is that.

“Y-You!” He just smile to him.

“Hey, Sae-san. I want you to know something.”

“How can I trust you? You are so close with her, and I wonder if you two already in relationship.” “Exactly. And don’t ever you dare to bother her again, because she is mine.”

“You!” Sae was about to punch Haru’s face.

“Punch me if you dare. Yo’ll be in a big problem. Remember how Yukirin defend me? Plus it’s in the public. They’ll see this as your fault.” Haru said while smirk to him.

Sae then stood up, and without saying anything he punch Haru right in his face.

“I don’t care if it’s at public or not, I just want to punch you. I know that Yuki still loves me.”

“How do you know? You’re so confident. She even never talk to you. I want you to prove it.”

“I will!” Sae shout, then leave him alone. Haru wipe blood in his face because of Sae’s punch.
The next day…

“Hey, daijoubu ka?” Haru-kun asked me in worry tone.

“Daijoubu desu.” I said while smiled to him. He turned his head to the window. We’re at his apartment.

“I know that you’re still thinking about him.” I just nodded slowly.

“I already help you, just like what you order to me few days ago. But you never tell me about your own problem. Why should you do this? You love him like crazy, right?”

I just kept silent at my place.

“Answer me, Yukirin.”

“Haru-kun, do you love me?”

“Don’t you change the topic.”

“I’m not changing the topic. Just ask. Do you love me, Haru-kun?”

“I love you, Yukirin. I DO love you. But still, I urmmpphh..” I sealed his lips with mine. I know it’s wrong. I know that it’s my fault. But still, I don’t want him to always protect me. I must go on and disappear from his live. I’m sure that someday I’ll love Haru-kun, even more than I love Sae. I’m sure. I must realized since the beginning, that I just love him like love from a sister to her brother. I must know it.

He then push me slightly. “Don’t.” He said.

“You said that you love me, but why don’t you kiss me back?” I asked him, try my best to be sounded like disappointed.

“You kiss me. you kiss me for real, but I can’t feel anything. I can’t feel your love at all.” “At least let me try! Let me try to love you!” I shouted to him, but he just shook his head.

“No. you can’t persuade yourself like that. I love you, but I prefer to see you happy with your own choice. Tell me,who is the one who always persuade you to keep the distance from him?” He asked me.

I just kept silent, never dare to talk about it anymore. “I go home.” I said. But before I can go further, he holds my hand. “Answer me first.” I just kept silent.

“Tell me the truth, or else I’ll say the truth that you just want me to act like this. It’s fine for me to get punch from him again, the most important thing is he knows the truth.” I sighed.

“I already tell him the truth.” “Huh?”
Yesterday Sae kidnapped me. He brought me to the place where he confess his feeling toward me.

“Why do you bring me here?” I said in cold tone. I tried to not making any eye contact with him, but I can feel his eyes were teary. His face became redden. “You love me, right? I’m the only one who you love the most. That’s right, isn’t that?” He asked me.

“No. no, I don’t.” I said. He suddenly hugs me. I can feel his tears in my t’shirt.

“Move.” I said, still in cold mode.

He doesn’t move even a inch.

“Move.” I said again.
“I know you love me. I know that you can’t be separated from me. I know it. Where is my old Rin-chan? Gimme her back. I miss her so much.” He said, while tightened his hug.

“I don’t have any feeling for you anymore. I just love you like a brother. I’m sorry for making you sad, but I can’t. I’m not for you.” I said it finally.

“You’re lying! I know that you still love me. Even if you don’t have any feelings toward me, you don’t need to keep distance with me. You said that you just see me like a brother, didn’t you? Is that because of that Watanabe?!”

“Yes.. yes! I love him so much! Please don’t hurt him anymore, I can’t hold it. If you are still hurting him, I’ll hate you. I’ll hate you forever!” I shouted to him. He just freeze at his place, still doesn’t believe what did I say just now. ‘Sorry Sae, sorry.’ I kept say it in my mind.

“Sae, please bring me home. I’m tired.” He nodded.
“You shouldn’t do that.”

“I go home.” I tried to ignore his words.

“See ya, Haru. I love you.” I said to him, and leave him alone with his awkward smile. Somehow I am feeling guilty toward him. But I can’t do anything, and I’ll try my best to make my own self falling in love with Haru-kun. Yes, I can do it. I just walk away from his apartment. Unconsciously, I dropped into tears. My heart’s hurt so much.
Meanwhile at Sae’s home…

“Sae-nii, how can you two break up? You are in love with each other since so long, and your relationship is over after 8 months? Not funny at all.” Jun, Sae’s little brother said.

“It’s not a kinda comedy show, of course it’s not funny.” Sae said in annoying tone.

“And, by the way, Sae-nii, I think there is something wrong.”

“Yeah, of course. She said she just think of me like brother.”

“Eeehh?! I know she loves you more than anything! Go chase her and be a man!”Sae then hits Jun’s head.

“Ittai~~~ What’s that for?”

“I AM a man! I just still think how to make her back to me again.”

“Hey, why don’t you ask Watanabe for help?” Sae turn his head furiously, feel angry toward him.

“Do you want me to punch you?! Don’t ever mention that name again!”

“N-Nande?”

“That guy… he’s really in relationship with Yuki. He told me by himself.” Jun just silent.

“Persuade him to meet us tomorrow. I wanna ask.” He said then leave his brother alone at living room.
TBC
« Last Edit: October 12, 2013, 12:12:59 PM by eri98 »

Offline xcrossfacekillahx

Re: Shortcake (SaeYuki) Chapter 4
« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2013, 09:47:17 PM »
I think Haru is also caught up with the situation there so he wanted some reassurance from Yukirin. I think it might have been someone else's fault so that Yuki would keep her distance from Sae.

Offline fuu_kun

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • kyun~kyun~~
Re: Shortcake (SaeYuki) Chapter 4
« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2013, 03:09:20 AM »
^^ yeah I agree..

somekind this fic its like vicchan san fanfic that I read before..

wow, Im getting curious.. please update

Offline eri98

Re: Shortcake (SaeYuki) Chapter 5
« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2013, 01:08:54 PM »
fuu_kun :Hmm.. really?? wahh so coincidence ^^

Here is the chapter 5~~
Chapter 5
The next day..

“Hey, where is he? We already wait him for almost 30 minutes and he doesn’t show his face yet!”

“Please be patient. And also, you never met him before. How do you know his face and appearance?” Sae said, then drink his coffee. Jun just kept silent. Another 30 minutes come, and there are no sign of him. Sae’s patience’s gone.

“Where the hell is he?! It’s almost an hour already.”

“Whoa! Be patient bro, I’m sure he’ll come. We wait him for 15 minutes more okay?” He nodded.

Not long after that, a guy with leather jacket came with a girl.

“Here he is.” Sae said. Jun turn his head, then dropped his jaw.

“Do you mean…  the guy with a pale skin girl?” He asked, then turned his head toward his brother. Sae just nodded.  Sae could see his brother’s scary eyes.

“Ne, Jun-kun. Doushita?”

“N-Nothing.” Jun said while gave his awkward smile to Sae.

“S-Sae-nii, I am suddenly feeling dizzy. Can I go home now?” He asked, well actually lies to his brother.

“No. you can’t lie if it’s in front of me.”

Jun just lowered his head when hearing Sae’s statement. Haru and the pale skin girl came to their seat.

“Konnichiwa, Sae-kun.” Said the girl with smile appeared in her face.

“Konnnichiwa, Rena-chan.” Sae turns his head to Haru. His smile faded.

“And konnichiwa to you.” He said, sarcastically.

“Rena-chan, you can sit beside my brother. And you, sit beside me.” Haru just nodded awkwardly.

Just when Rena was about to sitting beside Jun, she was a bit startled.

“Y-You!” She said. Jun just give her his cat-like grin. Then she turn her head to Sae.

“Sae-kun, is he really your brother?” Sae just could nod, feeling confused.

“I can’t believe that this cheesy cat is your brother.”

“Hey, zombie, watch your mouth!” Jun shouts to her. Then they’re arguing while Sae and Haru just could watch them silently.

Sae then coughed.

“Could you just tell us why can’t you just be friendly to each other?” Rena then facing Sae, ready to tell him the story.

“I met him about two weeks ago. We’re at a minimarket when he suddenly gropes my butt.” Sae then turned his head to Jun, feels angry toward him.

“Is that true, Jun?”

“It’s Yuu who did it to her, and he trapped me so she just know that I am the one who did that to her.” Jun answered calmly.

“Liar! I just see you at that time, no one else.”

“Err.. Rena-chan, I think he said the truth. I really know when Jun said the truth or not, and I know this time he’s no lying.” Rena just kept silent.

“See? I said the truth, zombie.”

“Hey, why do you call her zombie? It’s rude you know.” Sae protested.

“Don’t you see that she has pale skin? That’s why I called her like that.”

After all of those argumentation, Rena finally sat beside Jun.

“Don’t touch me or else I’ll kick your ass out from here.” She warned.

“I don’t have any interest at zombie girl like you. Plus your eyes are really look like alien.”

“Jun! you said that there is something that you want to ask to Haru. Then ask him  now.” Sae tried his best to change the topic. Fortunately it’s success.

“Ah, Watanabe-san. Sorry. I just wanna ask, are you really in the relationship with Yuki-chan?” And before Haru could say anything,

“Eeehh?!” Rena shouts, feeling surprised.

“Ouch! Don’t shout at my ear!” Jun protested, but Rena just ignored it.

“Are you serious with your question?! Don’t you see that YOUR own brother is in relationship--“

“We broke up. It’s already a month after that accident. You’re her best friend and you don’t know about this problem?”

“Tsk. What kinda friend are you?” Jun comented.

“Shut up cheesy cat! I don’t need your opinion.” Rena snapped at him.

Rena then calmed herself.”I was arguing with her about a month ago, and she never called me or anything. Actually I was worrying her, and have bad feeling about her. And I just know that your relationship is over.” Rena then turned his head toward Haru.

”And don’t say that it’s because of you, Haru-kun?” Haru feels awkward. “R-Rena-chan, she’s the one who persuades me. I don’t know why, but suddenly she said that she really needs me, to act like her boyfriend.”

Sae turned his head.

“And why did you tell me that you two are really in relationship?!” Sae said, almost shouted to him. Haru was scared of him.

“Err.. Sae-nii, you make him scared.”

“Shut up!” Jun, once again, just can lower his head.  Rena who saw this was feeling pity of him.

“Sae-kun, I think your brother is right. Calm yourself first, then you will can solve the problem.”

“Sae was thinking for a while, then nodded.” “Now tell me why were you lying to me yesterday.”

“B-because Yukirin asked me to.”

“Are you her butler or something? Why do you always do whatever she said?!” Sae raise his voice.

Jun and Rena could see that Haru becomes so scare of him.

“I-I just don’t want to see her like this. I really love her and--“

“And you want to steal her from me?!”

“N-Not that, it’s just--"

“Just what?!”

“Sae-nii! He’s afraid of you!” Jun shouted. Sae turned his head furiously to him, ready to shout back at him, when suddenly..

“Sae-kun! What will you do to Haru-kun?!” A familiar voice shout. It was mine. My voice. Sae was so surprised.

“Sae! I already told you to not hurt him!”

“I’m not hurting him!” He tried to defend himself, but I ignored him.

I then pulled Haru-kun out from there. I could see that he was really surprised. I gave a I-need-you-talk-to-me-later glance to Rena. She seems like understood what I mean. Then I turned my head and walk furiously while grabbed Haru-kun’s hand. I released it when we’re already at outside the café. I turned my head to facing him.

“What?” He asked.

“What are you doing there?! What are you doing there with Sae?!” I asked, almost shouted to him. He just kept silent.

“Why are you just silent?! Answer me, Haru-kun! Answer me! Don’t say that you’re trying to tell Sae the truth. ” He just kept silent.

“Okay then. I’ll go.” I was about to leave him when suddenly he drags me. I turned my head toward him.

“I-I just can’t stand to see you like this. I love you, and because of that I wanted to tell the truth to Sae-san.” I couldn’t say anything. Is he really that care about me?

“I want to see you happy with him. I know I love you so much, but I also know that I am not for you. I know that you still love him, and he loves you so much. If he doesn’t love you, he wouldn’t punch me when I told him that you love me, not him. He wouldn’t snap me like just now, just because he wants to know the truth. You know, actually I’m not really good at lying. So he already know that I was just lying for long time ago.”

“H-He punch you?” Haru just smile and nodded. I couldn’t say anything anymore. Then I just left him alone. He shouted my name, but I didn’t turn my head at all. I just lowered my head while walking toward my home.
TBC
« Last Edit: October 12, 2013, 12:22:11 PM by eri98 »

Offline ezha

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • No fake hope !!
« Reply #18 on: October 05, 2013, 08:50:34 AM »
please update soon eri-san  :twothumbs

Offline uchaayuki

• Kashiwagi Yuki~~~
  • Saeyuki shipper <3<3
« Reply #19 on: October 05, 2013, 11:51:56 AM »
please update soon  :bow:
SAEYUKI ~~ <3

JPHiP Radio (11/200 @ 96 kbs)     Now playing: kuro - Kuro's Hawaii Show Feb 03 2011