JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Karen - Marine

Author Topic: Welcome to 48 Bar! P.I Blues (SayaMilky) — Only A Small Lead  (Read 39060 times)

Offline Soysaucee

• I'm a DD! I can't choose!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Too bad they all graduated.
Chapter 1

I am sure that right now people could see my swollen eyes, wet clothes, and my hurt expression. I am also sure they are wondering what is going on; too bad they won't know. I walked the hallways of my school, recovering from the heartbreak I just received, and put my head down so they couldn't see my tears.

I opened the door to classroom 3-B and sat down in my chair. They looked at me as if I was from the zoo, playing around with the sea lions, and considering I am really soaked right now; they have a point. My friend, Yuko, was behind me looking over my shoulder to see if I was crying; she was very curious but I clenched my fists, signaling my desire not to be talked to.

I looked outside the window; it was still raining. It was a complete opposite of the weather 2 days ago; it was sunny and bright. I smiled slightly as I remembered that time,but was quickly replaced with a scowl as I was reminded of what transpired this morning.

I could feel my sister's stare piercing the back of my head but I ignored it; looking down at the people still entering school. They had umbrellas and raincoats. That was when I spotted her, wearing a polka-dotted raincoat, walking towards the school. What was she doing here?

Oh my god. I forgot she was my homeroom teacher.

I face-palmed really hard causing me to recoil back in pain.

"Ouch",I said I rubbed my forehead as it soothed the pain. I finally recovered after a bit and remembered why I face-palmed. My heart started beating faster as I got nervous for homeroom.

My sister didn't know about what happened this morning or two days ago when my dad saw Yuki and I together; but I'm sure she knew something was wrong with my relationship with her. I was grateful for that.

While I was lost in my thoughts, the door opened and she came in, attracting the eyes of everyone in the room. It was over two weeks since our old homeroom teacher, Shinoda-sensei, took leave and left us with an interim one. I looked away from our homeroom teacher; I didn't want to see her face; it filled me with so much pain.

"Watanabe Mayu.",Yuki called out for role call with a monotone voice.

".....Here....", I said with a hint of venom in my voice but Yuki probably just ignored it; I'm sure she did.

Yuki kept on calling out names before she asked the class for another volunteer to take the list to the office. I kept mum and lowered my head; I didn't want to attract any unwanted attention from her.

"No volunteers huh?",Yuki looked around the room,"Watanabe take this to the office.",Yuki ordered with a dryness in her voice.

I looked at her with disbelief. I stood up swiftly, knocking my chair back, and proceeded to the front of the room where Yuki stood behind a podium. I fiercely seized the paper from her hands and I bitterly whispered, "Coward.",before I marched out of the door, closing it with a bang.

I clutched the paper my hand, bringing it closer to my chest, as tears flowed out from my eyes; my emotions exploded. I walked hastily to the office since it was far, still holding the paper close to me. There were people like me walking in the hallways going to the office. They looked at me; the girl mysteriously crying with an attendance sheet, but I didn't care; as long as she didn't see me crying; I'd be fine.

I wiped my eyes before opening the office door. I gave the paper to the secretary with trembling hands; she too looked at me curiously, but was mindful enough to let it go. I said a thank you before closing the door, bowing in the process.

As I closed the door and turned, she was there; she was also crying. She tried to reach out to me but I took a step back, my back hitting the office door. I wiped my red eyes and walked swiftly past her. I then heard a small whisper; it was small enough that a regular person would not have heard it, but I did.

She said,"I'm sorry.", I scoffed; I've heard those same words this morning. She doesn't have to repeat it twice.

I turned around; she was still crying, but I couldn't care less. All I wanted was for me to never see her again, but I knew that was impossible.

"Do you...", I paused before speaking,"...think that word means anything to me anymore?",the girl in front of me stayed silent,"I don't need your sorry or your tears.",my tears started flowing again as said these words,"I-I just want you with me. B-But you don't want me."

I turned around and ran as soon as I said those words, not daring to look back at her crying face but it seemed I was not strong enough. I looked back and saw her collapse to her knees; her face was empty but was filled with her tears. I couldn't bear to look at her face; it was too painful. I looked forward again as I kept on running.

___

The bell rang, ending last period. I took my bag and asked Milky if I could share her umbrella.

"Sure.",Milky said with a smile. I'm sure that smile is out of pity. There is no way that she would share her umbrella with me. She knows something.

I dismissed the thought. I just want to go home right now and take a nice long bath. I need the relaxation after such an emotional day.

I walked home with Milky under her umbrella. We stuck close together and I rested my head on her shoulder. Normally she would just push me off, but today she just let me be.

We walked slowly to our home, arriving ten minutes more than usual. I opened the door to my room and again I saw her there, waiting for me.

She saw me and opened her window and I proceeded to do the same to tell her off.

"Mayu please can you please hear me out?",she pleaded from her room.

I looked at her venomously. I could see her fidget.

"No. You've made your choice. No need to explain it now. Goodbye.", I said as I closed the window but before I did she said something again.

"If you ever want to talk again. You'd know where I am.",Yuki said desperation.

I sighed, speaking before I closed my window, "Goodbye......sensei."

____

It's been a long time. Six months, 3 days, 5 hours, and 3 seconds to be exact. I looked at the window; my eyes were turning glassy eyed again.

I sighed and stood up to get closer to the window. I looked at where she usually was, where we first met. She wasn't there. In fact, nothing was there. Absolutely nothing.

When I saw her packing her stuff, I didn't think too much of it; I thought she was just going on vacation. I was dead wrong. She was going to Tokyo. Apparently, she got a permanent job as a teacher. Where? I don't know where. I didn't even care.

Ok I cared a little.

I heard all about it from Milky. I was spying on them talking while Yuki was supervising the people moving her stuff. They were telling stories, laughing, smiling; oh how I wished I was there when she left.

There was no time regrets or looking back at the past though. I was about to graduate high school! Isn't that great?!

No.

Responsibilities suck. They really do. I have to take an entrance exam soon in about a week with Milky. She convinced my parents to make me go to this college even though I was already set to go to the States. I was going to complain, but I relented and let it go. I didn't care where I went to college, my aim was medical school; now that is where I truly cared where I went.

Imagine! Me in a lab coat; dressed in white, looking all sexy. Oh my god I get all excited when I think of it. I will prove you wrong Shinoda-sensei! I can make it to medical school! You are just a tan potato! Mwahahahahahahhahaha!

I heard the door open again.

"Seriously Mayu?",Milky questioned me,"This is like the sixth time this week you've sworn revenge on Shinoda-sensei."

Apparently I said that all aloud. Well whatever.

I shrugged.

"Mayu why are you still in your pajamas?",Milky questioned me again.

"What do you mean? It's Sunday! No school! Yay!", I said as I made a pose.

"No school yes. But we have an entrance exam to go to."

My eyes opened wide; mouth was open, and my heart just about exploded. Wait! Wasn't it in a week?!

I looked at the calendar on the wall.

14th (Hang out with Yuko)....21st(Parent's anniversary).... 28th (Keio Entrance Exam)

Oh my god. It was true.

I looked back at Milky who was sporting an indifferent face to my plight. I'm sure my face looked ugly right know, but I don't care; I was about to fail my only chance at college! Like seriously! I failed like four other ones trying to get out of that college Milky was sending me to!

Milky saw my expression, "I understand now. Dress up and we'll study in the car and on the train okay?",she said calmly to me, the girl palpitating about miscounting the days.

I nodded slowly and made my way to my closet, clutching my stomach which hurt, like a lot, from the nervousness. I got all dressed and made my way downstairs. I calmed down a bit, but the nervousness was still there. I saw a piece of toast on the kitchen table with a note attached.

We don't have time. Get your ass in the car now!

I put the toast in my mouth and quickly darted out of the house towards the car, where my sister was waiting for me with an angry expression. I got in and as soon I did; she quickly accelerated the car causing me to jerk around the front seat because I didn't put on my seat belt yet.

"Thirty minutes!!!! You took thirty minutes!!!! The bullet train leaves in 15 minutes!!!",Milky screamed as she pressed harder on the accelerator. I quickly put on my seat belt as soon as she did that.

"I'm sorry!",I said as I held onto the car handle, trying to survive this dangerous car ride.

We arrived in record time thanks to Milky's reckless driving. We even got chased by police but we somehow lost them. We ran towards the bullet train departure station and saw the train waiting. We gave the tickets Milky brought beforehand and quickly entered the train.

We sat down in our seats; panting.

"We-", Milky coughed a bit,"-made it."

I was still panting hard,"Yeah. Yeah we did."

____

We arrived the university campus and saw big lettering on the front entrance of the building.

K-E-I-O

I smiled before looking towards Milky; she was also smiling.

"Let's go in." I smiled as I took her hand, leading her into the building where our entrance awaited.

___

Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god! What is the answer!?

I panicked while I was taking the test and I looked over to my sister, who was next to me. She looked so relaxed taking the test, flying through it as if were elementary school questions.

I turned back to my test where I looked at it in disgust.

Turn on focus mode!

___

"Gaaaaaahhhhhh", I said as I exited the Keio building. I could feel a pat on my back; it was just Milky.

"I'm sure you did fine. I mean, you did go hard the second part of the test. Whenever you do that, you always do well.", she assured me; all the while patting my back.

I nodded, "Thanks sis.", I said as I smiled.

Milky also smiled,"Now come on let's go to that cafe.",she said as she pointed at the cafe across the street. She took my hand and led me to the cafe where a bunch of current students of KEIO were hanging out.

Wow! They look so good! Is this what college does to you!?

We took a seat at one of the tables, facing each other, and talked about many different things. I was enjoying talking to Milky but I saw she was glancing at a girl beside me; the girl seemed like she was waiting for someone.

I felt the girl beside me stand up as I was talking to Milky. While I was talking, Milky completely switched off and looked at the girl and I saw her face go pale.

Curious; I also looked over.

The girl was kissing Yuki.

TBC

Offline yocelin17

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: 48 Bar! featuring (Seriously Mayu? Season 2 Chapter 1)
« Reply #21 on: August 23, 2016, 06:00:11 PM »
Yukiiiiiiiiiiiiii, what are you doing with other girl? After you left Mayu you just kissing another girl. But actually what happened with them? Did Yuki leave Mayu after Mayu's father saw them kissing? There are too many questions in my head right now.

Please update this story
Usually a silent reader.

Sorry for my broken english, english is not my first language.

Kami-oshi: Kashiwagi Yuki

Offline Necco

• Part-time silent lurker.
« Reply #22 on: August 23, 2016, 06:42:39 PM »
I'm totally picturing the girl as Sayanee and I can't seem to stop laughing  :rofl:

Offline Soysaucee

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #23 on: August 26, 2016, 06:57:38 AM »
Here is chapter two of Seriously Mayu? Season 2! :shakeit:

Chapter 2

I looked down, avoiding the scene before me. There were tears brimming my eyes but I quickly wiped them away. I didn't have the right to cry.

I heard them sit down, ordering a drink and some cake. I glanced at Milky,her face still pale; I'm  sure she was surprised too. She saw me looking and mouthed a sorry. I mouthed a "it's ok" back and gestured to leave. She nodded once, grabbed her belongings, and we got out of there.

We were walking around the campus after we got out of the cafe. It was a weird place, the city. There were so many things happening but none of it seemed to be happening to you. Milky said that to me once, while we were on a vacation in New York. Apparently, she was wrong; something just happened to me.

I felt Milky's steps getting slower until she completely stopped. I looked back at her, wondering what was going on.

She was bowing to me,"I'm sorry!",she said.

I went up to her and put her in an upright position. I didn't like how she blamed herself for that.

"Hey you did nothing wrong. You couldn't have known they were going to be there.", I said as I tried making her feel better.

There was a look of guilt on her face. Oh no. I have a bad feeling about this.

"Actually...",she paused,"...I knew.",she smiled guiltily, lowering her head in the process.

I didn't know what to do. I didn't know what to say. I just stood there silently, looking over her. I was completely dumbfounded.

"S-She told me she worked here and I uh...",Milky stopped as soon as she looked at me. I was glaring at her, she's never seen me mad or angry, and I'm sure she's a bit scared right now.

"I'm sorry!",she bowed again. She kept saying sorry and I let her explain it all to me.

"She told me before she left and I w-want to see you b-back...",she paused after she looked at me again but continued,"...together.",she gulped and clenched her fists before blurting out something,"You looked the happiest when you were together!"

I was surprised. I've never seen her as the kind of person who would think of me like that. I always thought of her as a minx; a sort of black hearted person with a silver tongue, although over the past few months; she has been kind, caring, and always choosing her words carefully to not trigger a bad memory. She's...like a real sister to me now.

I took her hand,"Let's just go home okay? We'll talk about this later. People are starting to look.", I suggested. She nodded and we started walking again towards the metro. Her hands became sweaty and she became all fidgety. I feel kind of sorry for scaring her like that. Oh well. She deserved it.

_____

Before we left Tokyo, she suggested going to Akihabara. I smiled, knowing full well what she was suggesting; she knew these things about me I've never told anyone about. We got some tickets for the metro and I felt so excited! We are going to anime heaven!

We arrived at the station and when we stepped outside, hundreds and maybe even thousands of people were walking around. From otaku-looking people to business attired-workers, they binged on the drug that was anime. I was about to step forward to bask in the 2D glory but I was stopped by a weird looking girl wearing a green track suit.

"Do you know where AKB cafe is?",the track suit girl asked me.

I shook my head and she looked at me with disgust.

"Useless girl.",the track suit girl said before she left us and walked into the crowd, probably going to find out where that AKB cafe was.

"What just happened?",Milky asked with a look of shock.

"I don't know. I just don't know.",I replied with the same look on my face.

After that bizarre encounter, we had fun around Akihabara, buying figures and posters that I usually ordered from the mail. We also took some pictures with cosplayers and girls from maid cafes. People from Tokyo are lucky!

We finally got tired and decided to trek back to the metro. We got in the train after we bought some tickets to go to the stop where the bullet train was. We sat down, thanking whoever was up there that we got some seats in the packed train, and I clutched the metro ticket in my hand since I didn't have my purse with me and I didn't want it falling out of my pocket.

In and out, that's what I described the metro. No matter who leaves, somebody is going to take that place. Right now, there is this old business man holding onto the train handle in front of me. He smelled of onions and sake. Why onions? I asked that question myself. Who knows?

People started replacing that old man. From little kids coming home from school to gothic lolitas going to Harajuku, they all hung on to the train handle in front of me while I sat down with Milky. Milky was a lot luckier than me, she somehow got really good looking people in front of her. She even flirted with a few of them and I cringed from that.

As we got closer to our stop and the day got darker, I started getting a bit tired. I slept on the train with Milky since she was a bit tired too. I slept soundly with Milky's head on my shoulder and I didn't notice that the next stop was ours. We could have almost missed it if not for the kind stranger waking us up from our sleep.

I wiped my eyes and stretched, looking at the person who was hanging on the handle in front of me, wanting to thank her.

"Thank y-",I paused after I got a good look at her. It was that girl that Yuki was with.

"Thank you very much.",Milky finished what I started but had a question of her own,"How'd you know the next stop was ours?"

She pointed at the metro ticket in my hand.

Milky understood and nodded.

"My name is Watanabe Mayu.",I introduced my self,"and that's my sister Miyuki."

"Call me Milky if you could.",Milky interjected. I remembered she was looking at the stranger at the cafe. She must be interested.

"I will if we meet again.",the stranger smiled.

"And your name is?",I asked curiously.

"Yamamoto Sayaka. Call me Sayanee if you could."

TBC

« Last Edit: August 26, 2016, 08:19:07 PM by Soysaucee »

Offline Soysaucee

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: 48 Bar! featuring (Seriously Mayu? Season 2 Chapter 2)
« Reply #24 on: August 26, 2016, 07:15:08 AM »
I plan to have this season a bit longer than the first part but I don't want to drag it on for a long time.

If you have any pairings you would like other than Mayuki such as Kojiyuu or Wmatsui, pls let me know.

Also! I don't plan on making stories as long of this though.

Most likely 2 or 3 chapters each since keeping it fresh is good. Different characters and different plot-lines.

Well until next time!

Happy Reading! :shakeit: :shakeit: :shakeit:

Offline Genkikid

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #25 on: August 26, 2016, 05:47:53 PM »
Oh wow it was Sayanee who was kissing Yuki. I thought it was going to be another common Yuki couple girl (such as Sae or Rena). Now their supposd to be separated life are going to be tangled more when there are Mayuki and Sayamilky which are not there as couples.

Oh and there is a small mistake when Mayu introduce herself and Milky to Sayanee. You wrote Mayuki instead of Miyuki
« Last Edit: August 27, 2016, 02:49:33 AM by Genkikid »

Offline Soysaucee

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #26 on: August 26, 2016, 08:20:45 PM »
Thank you Genkikid for the catch! I have fixed it now!  :twothumbs

Adding onto that, if you guys see any mistakes such as that one,
Pls bring it to my attention!

With regards,

Soysaucee

:shakeit: :shakeit: :shakeit:

Offline DeNight

• Member+
    • ArchDeNight
« Reply #27 on: August 27, 2016, 11:05:08 PM »
Ooh, wow... It really was Sayanee kissing Yukirin XD
Although it turned sad for a couple chapters, I really enjoyed reading this continuation, Author-san :)
I wonder how you'd make Yukirin back with Mayuyu again in 2 or 3 chapters.
I mean... if the kiss meant something, there should be some big drama coming to break SayaYuki pair...
I'm going to wait for that to come XD

Offline Bakamina_Oshi

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shipping Sayaka x Everyone... especially with milk
« Reply #28 on: August 27, 2016, 11:15:13 PM »
Hehe... If it's anyone to break the SayaYuki pair, it shall be Warukii  :ding:
(Or Wayuyu? Lol)

Offline Soysaucee

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #29 on: August 30, 2016, 10:52:02 PM »
Sorry for not updating! School just started and I got busy!  :thumbdown:

But here is the next chapter!

Chapter 3

This is happening. It is really happening. What is this?! I didn't sign up for this! Actually I did since it's my major but that is not the point! She's there right in front of me introducing herself in my Pre-Med class! She doesn't even know about medicine at all! How'd she get this job?! How does she always get jobs she's not qualified in?!

"Please take care of me.",Yuki finished introducing herself which, as always, captivated the whole room with her smile and risqué appearance. She wore spectacles, which I don't understand why she would wear them since she has 20/20 vision last time I checked. Her voice was also different, almost seductive but with a hint of professionalism, and it made the hairs on my arms tingle with delight. Her lips were amazing! Her body is amazing! Oh wow she's hot. Damn!

What am I doing!? She's my natural enemy! I can't be having these thoughts!

I shook by head, flushing those impure thoughts, and tried to focus myself in getting through this semester; which I am sure is going to be so much "fun".

"You are my students and I am your teacher. No one and I mean no one may talk to me with matters discussing topics other than your coursework.",Yuki said followed by a groan from the whole classroom.

I scoffed, Like you had any problems talking to me.

She began teaching which was weird considering she does not even know our names yet but I guess names don't matter to her in class anymore. She was shutting herself out.

The whole class started to take notes except for a group of people in the back of the room. They just sat there, checking her out with a stupid grin on their faces. Among them I saw a familiar face and my eyes caught fire.

It's her! The girl from the train!

What was her name again? Akimoto....Yamanote....what was it again? I completely forgot.

I was off in my own thoughts until a person beside me nudged me. I turned my head and saw another familiar face.

"Hey useless girl. That girl up there is the campus beauty, Yamamoto Sayaka. Don't even think of talking to her unless you want to face the wrath of the headmaster.",the green track suit girl advised me much to my shock and dismay.

So the rude person I met in Akiba was my classmate in college. I am so unlucky right now.

"So I looked over your notes on your laptop and they're pretty good. You're useless but I guess you can at least do something. So if you don't mind sending them to me, that'd be pretty great thanks."

"What are you talking about? There is no way in hell I'm helping you out. Take your own! You have two hands.", I whispered angrily albeit loudly.

"I don't think you know who I am. I am the supreme wotagei that commands about 3000 AKB fans and if I tell them that you said something bad about their oshimen, you'd be dead."

The bell rung and class ended. The green track suit girl also stood up before she spoke again, "I'm Sashihara Rino. Send it to my email. You'll find it on the school database. Goodbye."

I sat there looking dumbfounded. What did she just admit to being?

____

I was sitting in the cafe again with Milky. She was talking furiously about her day and how there was this crazy woman beside her who told her to give her her notes and....

Did that not just happen to me?

"Hey who's that girl?",Milky said as she pointed to someone behind me.

I turned around and saw another beauty. She had sharp features and a serious looking face. Her long black hair gently caressed her shoulders and her brown eyes carefully scanned the room. She seemed to be looking for someone. Who? I could care less but a part of me yearned to know.

She seemed to have found her target as she sat besides us, looking at the girl across her. The girl by Milky quickly stiffened and she looked down. Probably nervous.

"Rena-san.",I heard her call,"You have three days to give us the tape or your career is over."

The girl called Rena looked up and was met with stoic eyes and an emotionless face.

"I-I'll get it done."

"Good. Now if you excuse me.",the beauty said as she stood up and left the cafe.

Milky and I looked at the girl named Rena. She looked beautiful but her expression seemed to be of panic. Oh she must be in trouble. Big trouble.

Milky tapped my arm and shifted my gaze to her. She gestured for us to get out of there and I agreed.

As we were walking she asked me,"Anything interesting happen in your class?"

I stiffened, thinking about the things that happened in class, but I quickly flushed them out of my thoughts.

I shook my head,"No. Nothing much."

She smiled,"That's good. Good thing your class wasn't as bad as mine."

Yeah. Not as bad.

____

I lay in bed thinking about what happened throughout the day, infuriated by the events and sometimes happy because of Milky. Milky is pretty great I should say. Her perkiness always lights up my day.

But what truly angered me was Yuki. She has a relationship with a student! I should totally rat them out! Mwahahahaha!

But my evil thoughts quickly dissolved as I got a text message from Yuko.

Hey! My friend needs some help. Mind calling me tomorrow if you have the chance?

I smiled but quickly frowned. This is the thing you text me about after 4 months of not talking?!Gah!

Ok! I will! Have a nice night!

I texted her back and put my phone down. My mind drifted towards the weird class I just had, still angry over the fact that Yuki was a cruel person. I thought she broke up with me because it wasn't socially accepted in Japan and couldn't bear to hurt me with all the looks and the stares.

So what is Yamamoto Sayaka to her?

TBC

Offline Genkikid

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: 48 Bar! featuring (Seriously Mayu? Season 2 Chapter 3)
« Reply #30 on: August 30, 2016, 11:41:22 PM »
Wow you really have to make Rena and Sasshi to be the bad guys.. That's cool

And now Yuko have come to the story as a long lost friend. But appear only to ask for help. Hmm so suspicious....
« Last Edit: August 31, 2016, 11:01:50 AM by Genkikid »

Offline yocelin17

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #31 on: August 31, 2016, 11:00:01 AM »
Yukiriiin, why you change so much?
Why you didn't notice Mayu?

Thanks for your update, please update as soon as you can.
Usually a silent reader.

Sorry for my broken english, english is not my first language.

Kami-oshi: Kashiwagi Yuki

Offline mayuki_daisuki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #32 on: August 31, 2016, 10:03:22 PM »
Mayuyu!! Mah poor baby girl!! T^T Yuki is not worth it Mayuyu!!
My god I not expect Yuki to be with Sayaka!! :panic:
Thanx for the update. :cow:
My kami-oshi is Mayuyu, and my oshimen is Oku Manami.

Offline Soysaucee

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: 48 Bar! featuring (Seriously Mayu? Season 2 Chapter 4)
« Reply #33 on: August 31, 2016, 11:51:01 PM »
And here is chapter 4!  :twothumbs

Chapter 4

I was waiting with Yuko in the cafe. She came from Kyoto for some reason. Was this request really that important to make such a long trip?

"She's really shy but she'll open up to you later on.",Yuko said before she drank from her latte.

It was morning and I didn't have Yuki's class that day which was a relief when I looked over my schedule again this morning. Truthfully, I want to talk to her again but every time I muster up my courage to do so, memories of the past few days come to haunt me and I give up.

At that moment when I was sipping on my cup of coffee, a woman came in and waved to Yuko right beside me. I swear I've seen that face before but I can't quite put my finger on it. She had black hair, pale skin, and a complex look on her face which resembled something between a mix of happiness and panic. She looked over to me and covered her mouth in shock.

"You.",she pointed to me,"I know you."

How could she know me? This is the first time we've met and I am SURE that I have an unforgettable face if I do say so myself.

"I'm sorry but who are you?",I curiously asked her. She sat down across from me and right beside Yuko; who I am sure is very confused right now.

"I saw you at the cafe yesterday and I-I...",she stopped halfway her sentence as tears welled up in her eyes. A comforting pat on her back from Yuko caused her to continue,"I-I have a tape. Not just any tape. A really really important tape."

I remember! Rena-san! She's Yuko's friend? That's news to me.

"I need you to help me out and—"

"I want to see what's on that tape."

She looked at me shocked,"I-I can't! That's impossible!"

"If you want us to help you out, let me see what's on that tape or you're on your own."

She sighed and dropped her defense,"I guess I have to show you to explain what I need."

We stood up and walked to Rena's apartment. It was just a couple of blocks away from the cafe. Why did she live so close to the campus? She doesn't seem like a student from the way she carries herself.

We reached her place and I made myself at home in front of her tv. Yuko sat beside me nervous but also a bit mad at me since I just forced her friend to show me an incriminating video. Rena plugged the tape in a vcr (who has a vcr these days!?) and sat on the other side of me.

The screen started out blurry but slowly made itself clear after a few seconds before I realized what it was. It was a video of a man flirting with a woman. What was so important about this? My mind slowly came to a realization. The camera was very far away from the couple which means that the cameraman probably took this without their permission. The couple kissed and he gestured to go inside a love hotel. The man's head jerked to the camera's direction and he started screaming at it from far away. He started running towards the camera before the one who had the camera started running away also. The video cut off and I wondered why it was so important.

"That man is our headmaster."

Our? Our headmaster?

"Wait. You go to this school?",I asked.

"No. She's a teacher here and she's good friends with you-know-who.",Yuko answered for her.

That's why Yuko called me to help out. She could've helped Rena out herself but since Yuki is a friend; I was called to action.

Interesting.

"I really need your help!",Rena pleaded and took my hands,"Please hide this tape with you!"

I wanted answers. I'm not going to take such a tape without answers.

"Before I do that, Why do you have this tape?",I asked which Yuko nodded to, also curious for Rena's answer.

Rena paused and bit her lip,"The woman in the tape is my mother."

What!?

"I visit my mother everyday since she lives in the city also.",she paused and took a deep breath to calm her nerves,"But since I have work in the morning, I visit her at night. But ever since two weeks ago, she's been gone and I haven't been able to talk to her. So I followed her one day and I saw why."

I nodded my head in understanding before Yuko had another question.

"So why do you not just give it to them?",Yuko asked.

"I don't like cheaters Yuko and you know I have a strong sense of justice. I want to leak this video out but I can't hurt her! I want her to find happiness but I don't want this kind of happiness!",she exclaimed, throwing her hands up into the air.

"Talk to your mother.",I said much to her surprise ,"She must be worried about you. Talk it out and tell her that he's cheating and I'm sure she'll understand. In the meantime, I'm sure you could leave the tape with us."

Rena lit up and smiled widely at me and Yuko. She tackled us on the couch and hugged us tightly. We were screaming for mercy while laughing but I'm sure she didn't care as she just said thank you over and over again.

____

I looked at the tape my hands. The amount of power I had was immeasurable. I could ruin a life with this video, maybe even two.

I walking with Yuko out Rena's apartment. We said our goodbyes and went our separate ways. She was staying at a hotel in Shibuya. How she got money for such an expensive hotel; I have no idea.

I crashed into a person and we both fell to the floor. My hand gripped tightly onto the tape, it was to important to let go. We rubbed our heads and slowly stood up. I said my sorry but took it back when I saw who it was.

"Sashihara."

She rubbed the back of her head,"Watch where you're going Ponkotsu."

I scoffed,"At least I'm not ugly.",I retorted back.

Sashihara's eyes flickered with rage but the fire quickly died down when a person came up to her and put an arm around her shoulder,"Both of you need to stop.",the person said.

"Minami it's none of your business. Now go back with the other fans.",Sashihara said with a soft voice, completely different from her usual condescending tone.

"Fine fine but I better not see you bullying her again got it?",Minami warned.

Sashihara lowered her head and nodded slightly.

"That's my girl.",Minami ruffled Sashihara's hair and proceeded to go back to a group of fans.

Sashihara looked at me with a blush on her face and with a soft expression and bowed a full 90 degrees.

"I'm sorry!", she yelled.

I stood there shocked at the apology but also feeling a little triumphant.

I smirked,"So why does the supreme Wota lord who commands 3000 AKB fans want to apologize to me?",I said. I'm sure I had a smug face on as I inched closer to her, still in bowing to me.

"Is it because of Minami?"

She quickly raised her head,"There is no way it's because of her!", she denied profusely.

I put the tape that was tightly gripped in my hand into my pocket and smiled smugly at her.

"Come. Let's get some coffee."

____

Sashihara looked respectfully at me, which I found very disgusting but I let her do it anyway. Minami surely is very powerful for her to act this way.

"Sashihara.", she perked up and stood attention like a soldier. It was a funny sight to see.

"You seem to know a lot about this school."

"Y-Yes I do. This is my 3rd year here. I know many things about the school and its inhabitants."

"So may I ask a question?"

"Yes ma'am you may!"

I smiled and asked,"Who is Yamamoto Sayaka?"

"Yamamoto Sayaka is a second year pre-med student. She is the daughter of the headmaster and is currently dating Ms. Kashiwagi Yuki."

"Wait how do you know they're dating?",I asked curiously. I didn't think anyone knew from our class that she was dating a student.

"My subordinates give me incriminating information for blackmail ma'am! They couldn't find any on you though!",she loudly whispered but didn't seem to catch the ear of the other cafe customers.

I facepalmed before I asked,"Anything else? Any dirt on the teachers?"

"Ms.Kashiwagi is dating Sayaka because of the headmaster ma'am!",she whispered loudly again but again no one noticed,"And also Ms. Matsui is being chased by a mercenary! We don't know why but she is!"

My ears perked up at the information. Yuki was dating Sayaka because of the headmaster? What does that even mean?

And of course I knew what happened with Rena. It's going to be all right with her soon enough.

"Yamamoto is also a spoiled brat! Not the princess everyone calls her to be!",Sashihara again whispered loudly before standing up.

"I am sorry I cannot say anymore! I've said too much!",she yelled out and bowed quickly before rushing out of the cafe.

I sat there shocked with coffee in my hands. What else do I not know? There must be a story behind this and I'm finding out what with a little help from my wota friend.

TBC

Offline Genkikid

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #34 on: September 01, 2016, 02:20:21 AM »
Oh I misunderstood something. I thought it was Rena that was threatening the girl beside Milky at the cafe. I need to read that specific scene again to understand it.

Oohh Sasshi is not the ruler....

Offline Soysaucee

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #35 on: September 03, 2016, 06:13:11 AM »
Last Chapter!  :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

Last Chapter

She was in front of me, arms crossed, a smug look on her face, and a smile that annoyed the heck out of me. Her eyes surveyed me, sizing me up, and probably imagining how to bring me down.

Her voice was hush but powerful, it commanded a sense of respect but with gentleness. Her lips upturned and she smirked while she spoke.

"I get what I want. Whether it's a car, a house, or maybe even a person. It will be in my possession.",she said before continuing in a much louder voice,"You can't stop me. Nobody can. You're just going to have to deal with it."

My insides raged with anger and I clenched my fists in helplessness. What can I do? There is nothing I can do. I can't stop her. I can't do anything.

"Go back to your dorm Ms.Watanabe. I'm sure you'll learn many things from my girlfriend.",Sayaka said and had wry smile etched onto her face before she left the school building with a phone and purse in her hands into the Tokyo nightlife.

I stood there, clenched my fists with tears running down my face, my eyes getting redder by the second, and my heart becoming more painful.

I confronted her, told her what I knew from Sashihara but it ended up this way.

I've made an enemy and probably even two.

____

I was class the next day and stole a glance at Sayaka in the top corner of the room. She smirked and made a heart sign, mocking me. I got frustrated and went back to taking my notes with Sashihara beside me who helped me out from time to time.

The bell rung and I stood up to gather my stuff before her voice told me to stay for a bit, Yuki's voice. I haven't talked to her all this time, ever since that day she broke up with me, and I have been very secretive in the lecture room about where I sat so she wouldn't notice me. I wonder what is she wants to talk about?

My steps felt heavy as I walked towards the front of the lecture room. Sashihara said a goodbye but I was too nervous to say goodbye back. Yuki looked at me with angry eyes and I stuttered when I spoke.

"Y-Yes Yuki-san?"

But before I knew it, she enveloped me in a tight hug and said sorry a million times. I could feel tears on my shoulder as she apologized and cried. I pushed her away angrily, still remembering a few months ago she broke my heart. Yuki was still crying in front of me and I couldn't help but feel like I should be crying too.

"I-I'm so s-sorry!",she said heartily as she kept on wailing.

I sighed, not being able to bear not being with her for much longer, and hugged her as she hugged me a few moments ago.

"Tell me everything. I know about Sayaka. Just tell the truth."

She nodded and told me that Sayaka told her about me. Apparently, Sayaka complained to Yuki about a certain girl who was bothering her. Yuki didn't think about it as a girlfriend but as a teacher; no one bothers her students. But when Sayaka told her my name, that's when things changed.

Yuki told me she didn't love Sayaka and I felt relieved but angry at the same time.

"So why? Why did you leave me all those months ago?"

"I was your teacher Mayu. It was improper and I wasn't going to go against their wishes and they're pretty scary you know?",she said before she smiled,"But since we're a bit far from Osaka can't we...",she got a little closer and whispered into my ear seductively,"...have some fun again?"

I blushed a brilliant red but a question lingered in my mind,"B-But what about Sayaka?"

My words made her sober up and she pulled away from me. She straightened herself out, looking at me with a dry look.

"I need to tell you something. It's important."

I nodded my head, egging her to go on.

"It's the headmaster."

There we go again with those words again. The headmaster. I keep hearing about him everywhere. First it was with Rena. Second it was with Sashihara. And now with Yuki! What the heck is going on?!

"He's been threatening me...at the cost of my job."

I raised an eyebrow.

"If I didn't date Sayaka, it's over for me."

My mind came to a realization. No wonder.

"And I can't do anything about it. Sayaka is going to be here a long time and the headmaster is just too powerful to go up against!",Yuki exclaimed helplessly as she threw her hands up into the air.

I thought about it silently, racking up my mind on what to do. There must be something I can do!

The tape.

I have the tape.

I slung the backpack off my shoulder and took out the tape, showing it to Yuki.

"Follow me. We have something to watch."

____

I went to Rena-san's place since I didn't know anyone else that owned a vcr. Like seriously a vcr!

I knocked on her door and came a happy Rena, smiling, gums showing, and overall a glowing appearance. It must've worked out well.

"Welcome! I didn't expect you but come on in!",she gestured for us to go inside where we sat comfily on the couch by the tv. She proceeded to go into the kitchen where she was cooking.

"Rena-san.",she looked at us from the kitchen,"We need to talk."

Yuki was looking at me curiously, wondering why I brought her here to her friend's place. I'm not even sure she knew I knew Rena.

Rena took off her apron and set aside before joining us at the couches, also sitting down beside us.

"So what is it?"

I held out the tape.

"Ah that! You can just throw it away. I'm not going to need it anymore."

"Are you sure? What about your 'sense of justice'?"

Yuki sat quietly while I slowly worked my way up to convince her to let us leak it. Although she was confused, she refused ask any questions. She let me handle it.

"My mother is more important than some tape."

I nodded. Rena was starting to get a little suspicious.

"So you don't care about a cheater anymore?"

Rena profusely denied it,"No No No! It's just that my mother—"

"Yuki is getting blackmailed.",I declared much to Rena's surprise.

Rena looked on in confusion as she listened to me talk.

"By the headmaster.",Yuki continued from my words.

Rena's eyes lit up in shock and shook her head at us fiercely, understanding where we we're getting at.

"No no no! You can't leak that! It's too important!", she said as she stood up, towering over us and scaring me a little bit while Yuki had a stoic and apologetic face.

"Rena...",I said calmly,emphasizing the importance of the situation,"...we need to do it."

Rena sat back down and put her face in her hands, becoming all quiet all of a sudden. She must've understood; the headmaster needs to be stopped. That's Rena for you, unselfish and a good friend, willing to sacrifice a relationship for the greater good.

"May I...",she sighed before she continued,"...call my mother?"

"Anything you need Rena. Anything.",Yuki said while patting Rena's back. Rena started crying in her hands and the mood turned somber. As the night grew older, we were still there as Rena, with her tear filled face, broke the news to her mother.

____

We headed up the headmaster's office with the tape in hand. We passed by the secretary who tried to stop us, but we pushed her away. We made it to the front of his door and barged in much to the surprise of the two figures that were talking to each other.
"What are you doing here!?",the headmaster yelled as the other person took out a gun. A gun!

We stood there in shock, shocked at the gun being pointed at us, by the person who threatened Rena the other day.

"Jurina put that down! You're scaring them!",the headmaster yelled, unknowing of the circumstances we were there for.

Jurina put down the gun and into her pocket, our hearts beating fast and faces pale.

We collected ourselves before I spoke,"We need to talk sir. But I would prefer if I didn't have an armed person beside me."

The headmaster gestured Jurina to get out of the room. Once she was gone, Yuki and I sat down on chairs in front of his desk, where he sat also. We stayed silent for a bit, wondering if this man truly was the cause of all the problems. He was known to be a nice person, always helping out the homeless, giving money to charity, and all sorts of altruistic things.

His phone rang from a text. He glanced at it but paid it no mind after he saw what it was. But his face became visibly pale right after.

"Mr. Yamamoto sir...",I started speaking which startled him since it was a peaceful silence before,"...I would like you to let Yuki break up with your daughter."

The headmaster raised an eyebrow,"So you know huh?",he started tapping on the desk,"And also Yuki? Not Ms. Kashiwagi? Or even a simple honorific after her name?"

I shook my head,"We're a lot closer than that sir."

I could feel the cogs of his mind turning, noticing something more between me and Yuki but he seemed to let it go,"I'm sorry I can't do that. Sayaka is very important to me. I wouldn't want to hurt her."

"But what you're doing is a crime sir."

"You think I care? It won't hurt me and it won't hurt her. I would say she's pretty happy right now."

"But what about Yuki sir!",I stood up furious at his reasoning,"She doesn't love Sayaka! I don't think you understand!"

"I think YOU don't understand, Ms. Watanabe.",he said as he pulled out a gun. The sight of it shocked me. He then took out his phone and showed me the text he just got.

Those two know Rena. I followed them to her place. They must know. ~ Jurina

"I think you have something of mine.",he said as the door opened; Jurina came and pointed a gun at them.

"I-I don't know what you're talking about.",I said nervously as I checked if the tape was still in my pocket.

"Jurina go.",the headmaster said before Jurina searched me.

Jurina started patting all over me, checking if I did have it. She felt it in my pocket and took it out and smiled,"Money here we go.",Jurina said before she gave it to the headmaster.

"Your pay is in a dead drop in Shibuya by the Mark City hotel in a flower pot. Thank you for your work."

Jurina bowed and left the room while he still pointed a gun at us. He lifted up the tape he just received,"Now no one has evidence. Now leave before I shoot you Ms.Watanabe. Kashiwagi-san still has to date my daughter."

I felt defeated and turned towards the door and walked towards it to leave until a voice spoke out,"I think you need to clean out your office sir."

I turned around at the voice and found out it was Yuki. What is she doing?

"I think you are misunderstanding something Kashiwagi-san. You've lost!",he said before he chuckled heartily.

"I'm not misunderstanding anything.",Yuki said with a smug face,"You've lost."

I raised an eyebrow, anticipating what she was going to say next.

"That tape isn't real."

WHAT!

"It's currently being uploaded on the Internet by my good friend Rena. The real tape is with her."

She smirked, knowing it was check-mate.

"You! You ruined me! You fool!",he pointed a gun at Yuki and was about to shoot until suddenly I could feel a bullet fly past my head and made its way to the headmasters hand where the gun was being held.

He wriggled around in pain with his bloodied hand as he let go of the gun.

I turned around quickly and saw Jurina, serious and stoic, wielding a handgun that was pointed at the headmaster.

Why would she come back!?

"I fell in love with a girl once...",Jurina said almost whispering,"...and you caused me to break up with her...",she tightened her grip on her gun and spoke with a clear voice,"...and like me...she had a really strong sense of justice.",she said before shot him in the leg and he fell to the ground,"Thank you for the money. I need to buy some gifts."

She left us before I could say thank you.

"Mayu...",Yuki called out to me as a smile slowly made its way onto her face,"...let's go home."

"Home?",I said as a smile similar to Yuki's appeared.

"Yeah. Don't you wanna live me?"

I was shocked. I teared up and ran to her and hugged her tight.

"We better call an ambulance though.", I said whilst hugging her, laughing while we did.

"Yeah you're right."

____

We made our way outside, hand in hand, as ambulance workers made their way past us into the building. I felt a sense of relief and freedom that I haven't felt in a long time, not since I last dated Yuki.

We looked at each other lovingly as we walked the streets of Tokyo, lost in our own world as we made our relationship anew. There were still questions to be asked, stories to tell, and adventures to live on through. But as days grow old and our hands get wrinkled, people forget those stories, focusing on their lives at the present moment.

So for Yuki and I, we're in a fantasy world right now, only us and no one else. We'd tell stories, jokes, and contemplate everything we've done together. But as things change, relationships change, and we knew it wasn't going to last forever.

The question was...how long?

____

Her eyes were like slits, lizard like, almost resembling a snake. Her hair, brown, caressed her collar bones as her chest heaved up and down, visibly exhausted.

She looked at me from far away. Or was she?

Curious. I turned around and saw a girl with pitch black hair, and similar eyes to the girl who had eyes like a lizard, become pale, her hands visibly shaking as she let out tears.

"You can't be real!",the pale girl said, pointing accusingly at the other figure.

"It's okay. I'm not dead.",the lizard eyed girl softly spoke.

"I-I saw you! In front of me y-you you—"

I watched the two interchange words as I sat in the crossfire, feeling awkward as they must've had history together.

"But I'm here now am I not?", the lizard eyed girl spoke.

The pale girl stayed silent while shaking from nervousness or maybe even fear.

"You're not going to get away from me..Yui"

END

Offline Genkikid

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Welcome to 48 Bar! Have some shots on the house!
« Reply #36 on: September 03, 2016, 04:03:13 PM »
What?? :grr: :mon huh: there will be another sequel?

Offline Soysaucee

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Welcome to 48 Bar! Have some shots on the house!
« Reply #37 on: September 03, 2016, 10:25:46 PM »
What?? :grr: :mon huh: there will be another sequel?

It's a YuiParu but in the same universe. It's going to be all interconnected, the stories are, and I hope you enjoy it! :twothumbs :D

Offline DeNight

• Member+
    • ArchDeNight
Re: Welcome to 48 Bar! Next Story! - YuiParu
« Reply #38 on: September 03, 2016, 10:38:37 PM »
I was just about to say:
Seriously, Author-san? What the heck with that ending? You clearly were deliberately trying to kill me with curiosity! XD
Lol.
Thank you for that MaYuki. It was really interesting. I didn't think it would end like that.
There are still some questions left unanswered from that story.
WMatsui's back story for example. I really want to know how they got together and what will happen next since Jurina clearly shot the headmaster.
But, I'm a big fan of YuiParu. Although I am a DD, they are the ones I like the most. So, it's all right if you put the WMatsui story after YuiParu XD
Aah... and if it's possible for you to put some YuriAnnin later on as well, I'll be really grateful.
Keep up the great work, Author-san :)

Offline Soysaucee

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Welcome to 48 Bar! Next Story! - YuiParu
« Reply #39 on: September 04, 2016, 03:46:19 AM »
Hello! This is going to be my prologue and the continuation of the Seriously Mayu? series! Yaaaaaaay! :yossi: :cow: :otomerika:

But the main paring has changed!  :shocked :shocked :shocked But fear not! They are not gone! They are still here as major characters! :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

And for your support, the few who reply and all the silent readers, I thank you whole heartedly!

Also DeNight, YuriAnnin is going to play a part in the story (they also might get their own story  :twothumbs).

Without further ado! Here is the prologue (I somehow got a bit sad writing this  :cry:)

Tree Stumps in the Winter

Prologue

It was just another Friday night for Yokoyama Yui. She sat idly in her bed—distracting herself with a book she found in the attic—and thought up her own stories in her mind. It raged with ideas—from roaring dragons in the sky to magical beings populating modern earth. This was her haven—a scarce place to have these days.

She turned the pages gently, cautious of damaging the book, and her eyes carefully scanned the pages—they sparked at times like fire but died down as quickly as it started. She heard a knock on her window—knowing exactly who it was—and put down her book. She sighed at the intrusion but opened the window anyway for the figure to enter—a small, sickly girl who seemed to enjoy bothering her at times.

"What do you want Haruka?",Yokoyama said—her voice cold but gentle—as she sat down on her bed again, book in hand. "You know this is the fifth time this month right?"

The sickly figure named Haruka only smiled at her—ignoring her question,"I see you're still reading that same book from last time." Yokoyama sighed.

"I can't help it. I have no time. Classes are getting harder.",Yokoyama explained—her hands gripping the book tightly in her hands as she looked on towards Haruka, who's smile faded and was replaced with a lonely stare.

"You look worse than last time.",Yokoyama said—her eyes carefully scanning the features of the sickly girl. Haruka wore a hospital robe and nothing else—her dirty feet becoming more evident as she moved. Her face closely resembled that of a skeleton's and her head was gently populated by little stubbles for hair. She didn't look too good and Yokoyama knew it was only a matter of time.

"I can't help it. I have no more time. Living is getting harder.",Haruka replied with a faint smile—painfully obvious that she was scared of the road ahead. The room became silent after Haruka said that—knowing full well what they were talking about.

Yokoyama's lip trembled as tears rushed out from her eyes—scared of what was to come. She looked down towards her book that she still clutched in her hand—Gray's Anatomy—and hugged it close to her chest. She thought about what life was like on the other side—if there was another side—and cried quietly as Haruka looked on.

Haruka got closer to Yokoyama's crying figure sitting on the bed and hugged her head—comforting her while also crying herself.

"I know you might not feel warmth from my hug. I don't have much in my bones anymore.",Haruka said jokingly—hugging Yokoyama's head tighter.

"It's warm. It's so warm right now.",Yokoyama said as she let go of her book and reciprocated the hug—embracing the figure's hips in front of her—and gripped the hospital robe in her hands, not wanting to let go.

That was the last night they saw each other. A week after that night, Haruka's pulse flattened—Yokoyama silently looking on. The family was also there—the mother crying in agony while the father looked on silently also. Truthfully, Yokoyama felt something die inside of her also—emotion—and in turn something was born, passion.

She was only 15 at the time—Haruka two years her junior—and she knew that Haruka wasn't coming back no matter what. But she knew from then on, she was going to live Haruka's dream—a dream she had to fulfill.

To be a doctor.

TBC

JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Karen - Marine