JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Kobushi Factory - Seishun Gekijou

Author Topic: A letter for a certain bean. ~Takagaki~ 21/04  (Read 4752 times)

Offline risa_ai

• Member+
  • Matsui, Midget, Gaki and random breadcrumbs~
A letter for a certain bean. ~Takagaki~ 21/04
« on: April 21, 2012, 08:21:22 AM »
   I've got time to write a one-shot. XD I'll update some other time, ne?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
   ‘That smile. That smile that showed every member how happy and delighted you were to be their new leader. That smile that told everyone you were fine. That smile that could cure all heartaches and weariness.

But you were not at all happy, were you? Through your chocolate couloured eyes, I could see how tired you were everyday. How depressed you felt and how stressed up being a leader it was. I’m sorry I was not there with you.
    Everytime I asked you,“Are you coping well?”

It’s always, “I’m fine, Ai-chan.” And that same smile again.

But being more than your friend for 10 years already, I knew it wasn’t the case. Deep down, I understood how you felt. Although you knew I was always there for you, you never actually let me into your troubles and misery. It was always you listening to me and pacifying me through my troubles.

All these years..... Thank you... And Sorry.

I’m sorry I had to make you go through all the problems I had with you. I’m sorry I made you think of solutions to my problems. I’m sorry I left undone work in Momusu all to you. I’m sorry for not being a perfect girlfriend....
  Thank you. Thank you for teaching me how to stand up when I fall. Thank you for teaching me how to dry my tears. Thank you for being there for me and accompanying me through those lonely nights. Thank you for walking such a long and tiring road with me....
  ~Ai. ‘

“Risa, I am no longer a child you knew. I can carry you through those lonely nights like you did to me. I want to be able to give you support and comfort. I want you to be able to lean on me.....” Ai murmured in a soft voice.

Only the sound of paper was heard as Risa clumsily folded up the letter in her hands. Looking at the older girl, Ai could see visable tears streaming down Risa’s puffy cheeks.

“Silly girl....” Ai ruffled the bean’s hair comfortingly before wrapping her in a warm and soothing embrace.

For the first time in a long time, Niigaki Risa was able to let the tears she had been holding up show. Thanks to a certain Ai Takahashi.....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

XD I suck. XD

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: A letter for a certain bean. ~Takagaki~ 21/04
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2012, 08:53:01 AM »
^ well better than mines XD and I write a lot of TakaGaki without saying anything

Good Job!
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Kobushi Factory - Seishun Gekijou