JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Bean Bag - Aikoaiko

Author Topic: Typhoon Tell You ♥ 23-27 [11-10-2015]  (Read 57515 times)

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
Re: Typhoon Tell You ♥ 9.5 [11-23]
« Reply #80 on: November 23, 2013, 06:50:27 AM »
yumi,y u no insert :mikilaugh: at the end? XD

overall I love it and cant stop lolling at the fact that miki punched reina in the throat, looses her own child in the forest, and also has no idea where most of her family is....its all mother of the year material man XDD :bow:
please visit kawaii-chan's avie's and siggies!

Offline yunagi

• Tsik
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Fantasy
« Reply #81 on: November 23, 2013, 07:16:44 AM »
Well... apparently that info flew over my head.
Toranosuke xD Poor kid. But at least he has a bit of directional sense if he indeed can find his way back within a week, unlike his sister... and mother.
._.

Offline Hart

• Just a passing Postwhore
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • DarK_HarT46
    • Hart_1444
« Reply #82 on: November 23, 2013, 08:38:18 AM »
I did say Reina was half cat half tiger like a million times xD

Now you guys are back to square one to finding out Riho's parents HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO -evil laughter-

:mikilaugh:

Yeah....I did forget Reina was half tiger.  :nervous  (At least I knew she wasn't half dragon. You gotta give me that.)

Note to self: Try to remember every single detail about these characters. (Forgot Reina also has golden eyes like Fujimoto.)

At least we know Miki-sama keeps her word on her threats to her loved ones.  :lol:

And I guess i was right....well mostly right on a few facts:
- Reina and Riho are half-sisters (And I guess Toranosuke is Riho's half-brother...unless he's part cat/part tiger/part dragon *brain starting to hurt*)
- Meat/Sayu was hiding her demon aura
- At least one of the parents was Ayaya (Now I get why you said two of my guesses were correct)
- Miki-sama fell in love with two demons

So...back in the prologue, the "peasant" that the person fighting the Cerulean Typhoon was talking about was Fujimoto. And she married Aya who's bringing in the money, allowing her to live comfortably in a castle and the lands surrounding it.

Speaking of the Riho's other mother, are her and Miki-sama married (or even better married to GAM), or did they have an affair? Or....did the both of them fell in love and somewhere along the way broke up and afterwards GAM got married?

Recap of what we've learned so far:
Miki-sama - Cat Demon from Hell, married to Ayaya, mother to Reina, Riho, and Toranosuke
Ayaya - Tiger Demon with artistic abilities, married to Miki-sama, mother to Reina and Toranosuke, currently at Edo
Reina - Half-Cat/Half-Tiger Demon, daughter of GAM, currently trying to find her way to the Sky Villages, accompanied by Marin, has no sense of direction
Toranosuke - Half-Cat/Half-Tiger Demon(?), son of GAM, currently somewhere in the mountains,has no sense of direction like his sister
Riho - Half-Cat/Half-Dragon Demon, daughter of Miki-sama and the Cerulean Demon, wears a limiter to control her magic, usually rides on a cloud named Mint-kun, accompanied by Ayumi and "Meat"
Meat/Sayu - Ex-communicated Priestess turned Bunny Demon(?), about a half century old, indebted to Miki-sama, infatuated with Riho

About Sayu....how did she become a demon. Does Miki-sama have something to do with that, hence the debt that Sayu owes her?

Okay, no more questions. Looking forward to the rest of the story.

My money's on Gomattou. If not, either Yossui or Rika. Maybe Gaki.

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Prance. Do it. Now. N.O.W.
« Reply #83 on: November 23, 2013, 08:47:18 AM »
Lol but Hart, Miki said so herself she only has two kids xD Reina and Toranosuke...

Offline Hart

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • DarK_HarT46
    • Hart_1444
« Reply #84 on: November 23, 2013, 09:01:45 AM »
^ What do you mean by that?

* Hart looks back and re-reads the previous chapters

Oh.......I guess I've made a critical error.  :nervous

Oops.  :sweatdrop:

Are Reina and Riho cousins then?  :sweat:

Offline Mucca

• Go! Amazon Goddess!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #85 on: November 24, 2013, 11:00:41 PM »
So Miki is a cat demon and Reina is half-cat (and Miki's daughter) and Riho is half-cat (and not Miki's daughter) and... :psyduck:

I'm also intrigued about Sayu's past with Riho's parents, and what will happens when she meets back up with them (whoever they are :P).

So many threads to keep track of, but so far they are all entertaining. Can't wait to get back to Queen Maa-chan. :lol:

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #86 on: January 02, 2014, 06:13:11 AM »
Kawaiibeam: Oh man, Miki as Mother of the Year.... She punches her kids in the throats xD

Yunagi: Family of the Year material xD I bet more revelations will come to you as of these chapters

Hart: You poor soul xD I'm still going to say that your very first post speculating the parents is still what's more relevant than your later ones xD I'll say again that in that first post, two of your guesses are correct, as in none of your sets of guesses worked, but two separate people definitely did.

Mucca: :psyduck: There's a lot of things to keep track of indeed, but everything will start making a lot better sense later down the road? :B Once everyone's motives are on the table and not ambiguous.

I get the feeling everyone will know who the Cerulean Typhoon is for sure after y'all read the bonus at the end.

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
« Reply #87 on: January 02, 2014, 06:16:51 AM »
wedge~~~ :deco: :deco: :deco: :deco:

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #88 on: January 02, 2014, 06:25:02 AM »
10. Sayashi Riho

Meat was acting strange. The bunny seemed to no longer hold interest in anything else but her. It refused to be picked up nowadays and even if it was held by Ayumi or her, the bunny would simply watch Riho.

It was studying her, if she didn't know any better.

Oh well, I'm eating it anyway... Riho scratched at the side of her cheek. It's lucky I managed to catch those birds earlier... The demon had three birds hanging behind her back by rope.

"Say, out of curiosity, do you know how to swim?"

Ayumi paused mid-stride.

"Do you?" Riho quipped. Why was the human hesitating?

"I..."

"Yes?"

"I don't..."

Oh, well then that's not too bad. Riho wasn't judging. "Oh, if you fell overboard, you'd be in trouble huh..."

Ayumi looked at her with a most exasperated face. It must have been her most expressive face yet! Realizing the horror of what she had said, Riho immediately tried to save the conversation: "Though the event of that is highly unlikely," she waved her hand dismissively.

It wasn't doing anything to calm the other down.

"It's okay, I'll rescue you," the demon warily placed a hand on the other's shoulder. She hated being touched by people, and loathed touching others even more, but for Ayumi's sake, she overcame her pet peeve just to comfort the other.

"I just..." Ayumi started walking again, Meat bobbing up and down upon her shoulder, "I was originally from the mainlands, you know? On my way being transported to the orphanage here in Kyushu, I fell in the sea and nearly drowned. I really thought I was going to die that day..." she clung to Meat and her naginata tighter. "The sailors told me I was only down under for a few minutes but to me, it felt like days being trapped underwater..."

That was unfortunate. Riho frowned hearing the human's tale. She never really liked the water either but thanks to her storm dragon side, she had no fear of it either. This was the first time she saw someone so scared of something that was natural to her...

"Are you going to be okay when we take the ferry to Okinawa?"

The petite girl sighed. "If that's where Duu and Haruna are, I have no choice, right?"

Riho sniffed at the air. "There's a village nearby. I smell cooked fish..."

Ayumi let out some sarcastic comment, but Riho paid no attention to it. Instead, she got on all fours and sprinted towards the direction of the village. There were no more trees where they were, just sights of grassy hill after grassy hill. She looked behind to find Ayumi running after her.

Oh, I forgot humans can't run that fast... Riho looked forward again. She stopped at the top of the hill and excitement rattled through her bones.

The sea.

They've finally met the sea!

In the far distance, there was a decently sized village with docks and ships and everything! Perfect, they've finally reached the tip of Kyushu!

"You should... slow down..." Ayumi tottered slowly after Riho after reaching a close distance. Though once she stepped in the same space as Riho, her breath was caught.

"We made it!" Ayumi jumped in the air in joy. She even threw Meat in the air! Meat didn't like that though. After it landed back in her arms, it bit the human! "Ack! Michishige-san! That hurt!" Ayumi cried out.

"Michishige-san?" the demon raised a brow.

Ayumi's eyes widened and she slowly looked at Riho. For whatever reason, Meat had the exact same look of shock. Bunnies were a strange sort.

"So you've given Meat a proper name, huh?" Riho surmised.

"Y-yes?" Ayumi nodded furiously. "I couldn't stand you naming her Meat, so I decided to give her a proper name!!"

"You don't need to raise your volume," Riho scratched at her twitching ears. "Michishige-san eh?" She tried to write the characters for the name in the air. It would mean Heavy Road if she was thinking correctly... "Did you name it that because we found it on the road?"

"YES!!!!" Ayumi nodded ferociously. “And it’s getting heavier lately.”

Meat responded by biting Ayumi again.

"Oh, you know how to read and write?"Now that she thought about it, just how educated was that orphanage? She recalled Ayumi saying something about how Maachan-san didn't know how to read or write and assumed that the rest couldn't do it either. "Was it... Yasuda-san who taught you all?"

"Actually, I knew how to read and write before I was there. My parents were merchants and figured it was important to teach me how to. Yasuda-san does teach us all she could though.”

“I see I see…” Riho commented, moving closer to Ayumi and extending her arm out for Meat. The white bunny hopped onto the offering arm and nearly slipped, its front paws grasping at her forearm for dear life as its hind legs desperately tried to climb up. What resulted was a squeaking bunny with hind legs kicking like a windmill. What a cutie, Riho couldn’t help but rest Meat on her other arm and kiss its head. “You’re cute,” she said simply.

If it was possible for a bunny to blush, Meat achieved it.

Ayumi narrowed her eyes at the bunny.

“Jealous?” Riho smirked. What could she say, bunnies were cuter than humans after all.

“AS IF!” Ayumi stomped towards the village.

What’s gotten into her? It’s not like the bunny was another demon or human or anything. She could spare some compliments for a creature. She let out an amused quick breath from her nose and walked after the human, Meat in arms.

“Though Michishige is a nice name…” she looked down at the bunny. It looked back up with her, crinkling its nose. “I like it.”

As if embarrassed, the bunny hid its face behind its paws.

“So how do we ride the ferry? We don’t have any money do we?” Ayumi called out, already a good distance from the other.

“We can do odd jobs here and there to earn money, perhaps?” the demon replied. Honestly, she preferred it when rewards were privileges to do things like entry into a village or even just being able to ride for free. That was enough for her. Money didn’t last long with her memory anyway.

Just what should they do in a pier town to get a free ride…?

“Fishing…” Riho uttered under her breath. If they caught a bunch of fish and used it as passage fare, it would work right?

As they ventured closer to town, Riho sighed. There were many officials running about in town, that meant starting a business required a lot of things that would be a hassle to get… There went the fishing idea.

Seeing Ayumi looking a little lost, Riho pulled her aside. “We’ll have to do a bit of bounty hunting or protect the town from some inexplicable disaster. That’s the only way we can get a free ride.”

“I’m more worried about you being able to even get in the town in the first place…”

Oh, Riho completely forgot about that. She looked up and there were people lined up outside of the gates. Guards were checking everyone’s belongings and it seemed some slight paperwork was involved. Well now, this was a lot more troublesome than she thought. She didn’t sense any other demon about either, so this was definitely another anti-demon town…

“What if we disguised you?” Ayumi suggested, looking up at Riho’s ears.

“I refuse to put anything on my head,” the demon deadpanned.

“Well, that means I’d have to go in by myself somehow and come back with some sort of task to do…”

That always seemed to be the case. She knew Ayumi could take care of herself should the need arise so there were no arguments against her suggestion. However, the horrible thing was the wait!

“Don’t take too long…” Riho uttered in an almost whine. “Come back once you figure out what we could do.”

“I’m on it!” Ayumi went ahead and lined up with the rest of the queue.

She was alone again.

At least she had…. Meatchishige-san? with her. Jeez, what a mouthful to say. “Why did she give you such a long name?” Riho looked down at the bunny. It nervously glanced left and right before focusing on her. “As nice as Michishige-san is, I honestly could eat you up eventually so therefore, you’re still Meat in my eyes.”

She wasn’t sure if Meat was shaking in fear or was… happy about the threat? Surely this was a strange creature.

“Too bad there’s no tree for me to climb…” Riho looked around, surrounded by rolling plains all about her. There wasn’t even a place of shade to relax under either, not without venturing closer to the establishment, at least. Something about being in open view made her feel so exposed. She had a pretty terrible run-in with a gigantic crow back in the mainlands, and as such, open spaces such as this wasn't exactly on her list of ideal locations to be during an aerial attack.

She looked around, lost. Well if she wanted to be easily spotted by Ayumi should she come back, she might as well just sit down somewhere in the gate’s sight. She walked a few paces upwards and sat herself down on luscious green grass. Setting Meat on her lap, she fell flat on her back right after, arms outspread and relaxed.

The demon was always an active child, or so her parents told her. But every now and then, she needed to lay down somewhere, may it be the ground, a tree, or Mint-kun, and just relax. Nap times were her favorite part of the day and she wouldn’t ever skip out of one.

However, her nap was short-lived.

A loud grumbling was heard in the sky and suddenly, it flashed white.

“Oh great,” Riho sat up, “A storm.”

Droplets of rain were starting to fall too. Not a problem for her though! With a flick of her wrist and fingers, Mint-kun came to the rescue! He floated over her head and acted as a cover from the light drizzle. Meat snuggled closer to her body, avoiding the offending rain.

Something about the sight was probably ironic, but Riho didn’t laugh. Instead, she pulled out the hilt from her obi and began playing with it again. What started as a tiny fang no bigger than the fingernail of her pinky suddenly became a blade the length of her forearm. Although playing with it was nothing new to her, it was the first time Meat’s ever seen it in action.

The bunny watched in fascination as Riho activated the dagger on and off. It even interrupted her at one point, placing its tiny paws on Riho’s hands just to sniff at the dagger in its default fanged form.

“You must be curious, no?” Riho waved the hilt back and forth. “It was a gift.” Remembering how she got it was funny, however.

“See this fang?” she pointed at it, “when I was an infant, I apparently yanked it straight out of Mother’s mouth!” she giggled to herself. “She definitely was not happy about it… And then Mama thought it’d be a good idea to fashion a dagger out of it for protection purposes once I was older.”

The bunny looked at the dagger with even more fascination than it did before.

“I’m a forgetful person who’d always leave a lot of my stuff behind. But I always remember this dagger…” Her eyes downcast in reminiscence. “Here’s a fun fact for you: by itself, I can activate it with a little magic. But if Mother is nearby and she transforms… so does this dagger.” She waved her hand over it to reactivate it again. Meat looked up at her, then back at the dagger.

Feeling the pull of sleepiness tugging at her, Riho bent over in her sitting position. Granted, it wasn’t a good sleeping position and it was probably horrible on her back, but hey. She had mastered the art of sleeping every and anywhere.

Now was the time to rest, and she only hoped that Ayumi would find a way to get them on a boat to Okinawa...

10.5 Michishige Sayumi

Watching her Rihoriho sleep was calming, though the sleeping position she chose was slightly alarming… But it seemed like she was used to it. She would have at least tried to move her into a more comfortable position but the grass all around them was getting wet and she hated being wet in bunny form (though she wouldn’t mind it under certain circumstances) so that was a complete no.

The revelation about the dagger was rather interesting though. As soon as Rihoriho mentioned it came from the Golden Cat of Hell, she had to get closer to it. She needed to smell it to confirm. And when she did, she felt something in her stir. Years lost and suddenly it felt like she was taken back to that time. It was a familiar scent of ash and flowers, as odd as the combination sounded.

She detected a slight scent from Rihoriho in general once she began telling the story of her parents those days ago. Everything afterwards became keen observation.

Her mannerisms. The way she spoke. The little things she did. The way she ate.

She was looking for traces of her

It was almost disheartening to know that she finally found someone in life to love and to have Rihoriho here, but given Sayumi’s circumstances at the time, there was nothing she could do about it.

Sayumi nuzzled against Riho’s face with her tiny fluffy head. If she couldn’t find the Golden Cat of Hell, the most she could do was at least watch over her daughter’s journey as a way to pay her back for everything that she did for her.

It seems I can’t help but journey with awkward, charming cats…As a human and as a demon... Sayumi laughed softly to herself.

Rihoriho’s breathing began to steady. She was completely asleep now.

She wasn’t her mama, no, but she wondered what things would be like if circumstances were different.

The Cerulean Typhoon, huh… Sayumi mused in her mind.

I wonder what this woman is like, for you to have chosen her…

Because she clearly remembered the day she kissed Tanaka Reina, for it was also the day Sayumi died.

WHO IS THE CERULEAN TYPHOON? xD

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
Re: Typhoon Tell You ♥ 10 + 10.5 [1-02]
« Reply #89 on: January 02, 2014, 07:06:07 AM »
chayuuuuu ;3;

I love how riho's slowly changing her ways thanks to ayumi even if its just a little but(or a lot lol) cant wait for more on how their relationship grows~

chayuuuu ;3; someone's in a weird mix of emotions huh? lol hopefully we can find out more about her past soon~

also I cant wait for them to get to Okinawa cus of reasons lol

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
Re: Typhoon Tell You ♥ 10 + 10.5 [1-02]
« Reply #90 on: January 03, 2014, 05:15:51 AM »
Kawaii beam: CHAYUUUUUUU

So anyway, I got really happy at the dokkiri that it inspired me to write these next two chapters xD

11. Tanaka Reina

Reina looked off to the distance. They were scaling mountains now. If they were passing mountains, they were bound to be on the right path towards Echizen, right? Mutsu was on the east coast of Nippon, and Echizen was on the west coast. They were separated by a chain of mountains and if Reina were to cross mountains, she'd reach the west coast, and in theory, if she just follows the coastline, she'll definitely go through Echizen, right?

Hearing from her mom that Toranosuke was lost somewhere around this area too, she half-expected to meet him during her trek, but she didn't find him either.

Marin was on her shoulder again.

"I really don't see the point of you riding my shoulder when I am clearly your superior," Reina gritted her teeth as she trudged upwards. Marin simply stared at her before jumping off and transforming midway into her alternate form.

Seeing the other in her tall glory, Reina began seething again. "Somehow, this pisses me off even more..."

"......................Okay."

And thus, she went back into her weasel form and trotted along with the other.

She never really liked climbing mountains. She was a lady fit for the tropics and the mountains only brought the cold to her. Going into her true form was a hassle, so here she was, donning various stylish fur cloaks and winter wear. She decided to be purple and white for today.

"...Where do you even put stuff...?" Marin asked, staring at the other through small beady eyes.

"Huh?" Reina looked down, "Oh..." she rummaged around in her sleeves before pulling out a tiny pouch with string across its rim, like one for carrying coins. "My kid's great at enchanting items. Before I left, she turned this into an infinite chasm for me to store all of my belongings."

Marin blinked at her.

Oh great, here it comes...

"You have a kid...?"

"Yeah yeah, I look too young even for a demon, right?" Reina played it off modestly, "Well guess what, I'm actually a century old, of course I have kids now." She loved that demon blood automatically meant looking fabulous no matter how old. Her parents were practically in the 300s but still looked 20 in human years.

"...Ah..." Marin simply said, darting around rocks and boulders alike, "And what are they like?"

"Both are younger than you," Reina walked leisurely with her hands behind her head, "One's always derping and the other one is actually reliable. Love them to pieces though."

"...I bet they're both taller than you..."

Reina kicked the weasel far up into the sky.

After a considerable amount of time, she held out her hand and Marin fell perfectly into it. The Golden Cat of Hell must give the weasel credit for not screaming the way up and back. Such courage.

"Both are shorter..."

...At least, the last time she saw the two a year ago, they were shorter... She'd probably punch them in the throat if they both had their growth spurts while she was away. Especially Riho, brat was already at her height the last time she saw her...

That is to say, her kids' human forms were still shorter. In their true forms, they towered over her own true form by at least ten or twenty times! It was the storm dragon blood to blame. At least they weren't as big as the Cerulean Typhoon in her true form... Oh gods, heaven forbid that her kids grow to be that huge in their true forms...

"... Lies."

Reina nearly kicked the weasel up high again. She knew her daughters would grow taller, given the history of their Mama's heritage. She just wasn't ready to see them that big yet. The idea of having to look up to address them was already annoying her to no end.

"Whatever!" Reina snarled before stopping midstride. Oops, she almost stepped off a cliff. Not that a fall of several kilometers down would kill her, she was a cat after all, but still.

Marin tiptoed over to the edge and looked down.

Welp, at least she could clear the gap between the cliffs. Reina immediately grabbed the weasel and she ran backwards before running forward into a huge leap. She must have crossed the 20m mark before landing on her feet and a hand. She looked at the weasel in her hand and the poor demon didn't even blink.

Reina laughed.

"You could handle being thrown by me but jumping with me is doing otherwise?!" the half cat, half tiger clapped her hands before doubling over in laughter once more. Marin was still speechless, which made it all the more hilarious to her.

"Wow jeez, some priorities you have there, Miyazawa..." Reina wiped a tear before turning to walk, but instead, she was met with a soft womff. Did she just walk into a wall? She raised both hands to either side and grabbed onto whatever she walked into. Her hands couldn't fit around the rather feathery object. She backed up and looked up...

...right into the eyes of a rather huge black crow.

"Well fuck me," Reina frowned like a flounder. She grabbed the weasel and began running like her life depended on it!

The crow let out an angry cry and suddenly, crows from everywhere took to the sky.

"SERIOUSLY!?" Reina looked behind her to find a rather angry murder of crows, "WHAT DID I EVEN DO?!"

She didn't destroy anything! Or steal anything! Were they seriously angry over something like territory invasion?!

She needed to find cover fast. Despite being a cat, she was actually one of the worst runners in her clan. She was more of a confrontational, in-your-face kind of person after all. But even the Golden Cat of Hell wasn't sure if she could take on a whole family of extremely territorial crows!

She was losing stamina quick, she had to make her stand now or else her journey would be delayed. She set Marin down and pointed her out to an outcrop of rocks nearby, "hide there and watch me kick ass!"

Marin gave her a shifty-eyed look before scurrying into hiding.

Reina turned around and flung her hands outwards, extending her sharp claws the length of daggers.

The crows began nose-diving headfirst. Bad choice.

The demon jumped onto a bird's face and dug her claws into its head, changing its direction upwards. As she rode the creature dead straight into the sky, the other crows followed. After enough distance, the hellish demon began her descent.

She let go and jumped onto the next available bird, slashing straight through its skull. As that bird was falling, two more were planning to nose dive at her from different directions. Reina pointed her index fingers at each bird and a blast of fire immediately sprang forth. Now four birds, two of which were on fire, were falling down.

Reina looked around, assessing her targets. Another crow dived at her, talons first. Before the talons could pierce her, Reina twirled mid-flight, dodging the sharp talons, and she spread out and trapped the birds legs under her armpits. She twirled once more, taking the bird with her, and she chucked the bird at another, effectively knocking both out.

Six were falling.

She looked for the rest. Four to go. The next was trying to split her in half from flying at a high speed below her. Good, she could use more air. She twirled and dodged the initial beak attack and grabbed onto the bird's back, yanking its feathers backwards. However, that didn't do much as it began thrashing about in mid-air. Not sure if she could hang on any longer, she did the first thing that came to mind--she set the bird on fire.

Seven falling.

She found another bird attempting the same thing as the last. Bad mistake. Instead of dodging the beak attack, Reina dove heardfirst with her claws outwards. She managed to grab the beak and ripped the bottom from the crow. And with it, she shoved it in its eye and kicked it right through! Another down, one more to go.

Where was it?

She was freefalling without a crow to land on, where in the world was the other one?! There were so many large feathers scattered about thanks to her destruction up above. Where was that stupid crow?!

She felt a sharp pain in her abdomen as a beak suddenly snatched her by the body! She let out a cry as she struggled to open the beak. She couldn't free her arms. She then set herself ablaze, causing the crow to drop her. Now free, she thrust her claw into the crow's chest and flipped it under so that she was on top. All she needed to do was wait.

CRACK!

Welp, there was the ground.

CRACK! THUMP! WHUMP! CRACK! WHUMP! BOP! THUMP! CRACK!

...And the other eight bodies.

She withdrew her hand from the crow's chest and flung it at the side, flinging the blood right off her claws. She retracted her claws and clapped her hands back and forth like a job well done. She ran over to the rocks where Marin was hiding and lifted one up, shedding light on the weasel.

"Well how was that?"

Marin poked her head out of the ground.

"..............I actually didn't see anything."

"FFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU--"  Reina launched into a chorus of very very unpleasant words.

"...Such colorful language."

The petite demon panted heavily, hands on her knees.

Marin looked around.

".......We're still in the right direction, right?"

Reina looked up.

Oh Gods...

Wait, the sun!
If she looked at the sun, maybe she could finally tell what direction it could be going! The sun sets west after all, right?!

The sun was smack dab in the middle of the sky in high noon.

Reina died a little on the inside.

11.5 Sayashi Riho

She sneezed, alarming the bunny besides her.

"Is someone talking about me...?" She looked up groggily.

Ayumi wasn't back yet.

Welp, back to sleep for her. 

xD

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
Re: Typhoon Tell You ♥ 10 + 10.5 + 11 + 11.5 [1-02]
« Reply #91 on: January 03, 2014, 05:50:13 AM »
hmmm I wonder who the derpy child is  :roll:

and the many(misdirected) adventures of reina and her trusty(tall) sidekick marin is hilarious, hopefully they'll reach their destination one day...in this century XD

Offline Hart

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • DarK_HarT46
    • Hart_1444
« Reply #92 on: January 03, 2014, 06:48:31 AM »
Because she clearly remembered the day she kissed Tanaka Reina, for it was also the day Sayumi died.

Are. You. Kidding. Me........Reina? She's the "Golden Demon Cat from Hell"? (I don't even remember if that was a random guess or not. I've been forgetting stuff lately.) Either way, at least I was right for one of them.

So does that make Riho a quarter tiger demon? And GAM are her grandmothers?  :lol:

She'd probably punch them in the throat if they both had their growth spurts while she was away.

Like mother, like daughter.  :lol:

"Both are younger than you," Reina walked leisurely with her hands behind her head, "One's always derping and the other one is actually reliable. Love them to pieces though."

This:  :rofl:

So who's Riho's "reliable" sister? Which MM'14 member hasn't been introduced?

Meatchishige - Hope Sayu doesn't catch Riho saying that.  :lol:

Poor Reina. Either trying to impress Marin with her fighting abilities or her lack of sense of direction.  XD

WHO IS THE CERULEAN TYPHOON? xD

I think I might know who it is, now that we know who the Golden Cat from Hell is. But.....just to make sure I'll wait before the big reveal. Gaki-san?

Offline yunagi

• Tsik
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Fantasy
« Reply #93 on: January 09, 2014, 03:33:20 PM »
Wait-! What? O_o

OH MY GAH~! My first guess xD
Then again I thought they were cousins at some point. The panty thing threw me off.

"I really don't see the point of you riding my shoulder when I am clearly your superior," Reina gritted her teeth as she trudged upwards…

Seeing the other in her tall glory, Reina began seething again. "Somehow, this pisses me off even more..."
Tiny people issues.

Tiny pouch + enchanting items = a portable, infinite storage unit. Sounds Harry Potter-esque. Or like that one Spongebob episode with a small locker turned safe deposit box room.

Two kids? Riho and… *going through database* Who the hell’s the other kid then? Possible 9th gen derp… if so the mother could be o.o
Well I wasn’t expecting that. Cute couple but not what I was expecting.

"...I bet they're both taller than you..."

Reina kicked the weasel far up into the sky.
And some serious anger management issues.

The crows began nose-diving headfirst.
Reina open’s up the small pouch and all the huge ass crows gets sucked into the enchanted pouch, to be roasted for a big Party! Party! With lots of People! People!

The sun was smack dab in the middle of the sky in high noon.

Reina died a little on the inside.
Poor geographically challenged cat demon. XD
._.

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
Re: Typhoon Tell You ♥ 12 + 13 [1-02]
« Reply #94 on: February 13, 2014, 07:57:26 AM »
Kawaii: I don't think those two will ever reach their destination intentionally xD

Hart: Yes, Riho and Child#2 are the grandchildren of GAM xD If it helps you, that could be another hint to discovering who the sister might be xD I'm still not going to say anything about the Cerulean Typhoon's identity though, watching you guess is fun xD

Yunagi: Omg why didn't I think about Reina sucking in the crows O_O She'll have more inventive uses for that pouch later then, ohohohoho! As for Riho's sister, if you know GAM are the grandmothers, you might be able to figure it out without having to know about the Cerulean Typhoon... or her parents... : D

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #95 on: February 13, 2014, 08:08:20 AM »
And now for everyone's monthly double dose of TTY!

12. Ishida Ayumi

Getting into the city was easier than she thought. It wasn't so much paperwork that was causing such a ruckus but just the fact that the city was severely discriminatory against demons. The guards only took one look at her before waving her past the checkpoint.  She wasn't sure if she was supposed to be offended that she looked so ordinarily normal or be thankful for it that they didn't ask any questions, but she couldn't help but feel bad for those who were turned away just for having a little bit of demon blood in them.

That problem was seriously getting out of hand. Not all demons were bad... Especially not Riho or Michishige-san. She could actually sneak Michishige-san in if she wanted to, but a human who would insist on bringing a bunny in would raise unwanted questions...

She wished the both of them were with her to see all this. Despite the rain, crowds were bustling and hustling all around. She had never been in a city like this! There were so many people! At least four bumped into her as she stood still in awe! Not wanting to be in the way or in the rain, she tucked herself near a roofed corner and continued taking in the sight.

This was definitely a commercial district, for stalls selling everything from food to distinct wares were all she could see. If Riho were around, the cat would definitely eat everything in sight! This wasn't where she needed to be though. She needed to find an inn or some sort of bounty hunter den for a job. Riho told her that in cities, those would be the easiest places to find jobs in.

"Excuse me..." she looked to a monger of a fish stall next to her, "Where is the nearest inn? Or is there a hunters' den somewhere?"

The balding fishmonger looked at her with a careful scrutiny, arcing one brow up in bemusement, "And what does a little girl like you need with a hunters' den? Revenge?"

To be honest, Ayumi was focused on the rather large mole at the side of the fishmonger's heavily wrinkled eyes. "I.... Uh.... I'm looking for work..."

"...Hotaru?" the old man squinted.

"I'm not," Ayumi waved her hand dismissively. What a strange old man. Did he mistake her for a grandchild or something? "I'm a bounty hunter..."

"At your age?!" the old man tilted his head side to side, as if appraising Ayumi's value of strength, "You don't seem the fighter..."

"Oh, I may be..........tiny......" she said that last word with slight chagrin, "but I've taken out things a hundred times my size!" She raised an arm up and slapped her bicep, displaying her initiative.

A tall man with an umbrella placed a hand on her shoulder, "You can take on things a hundred times your size?"

Ayumi looked up in surprise, though kept with her image, "Yes, yes I can!"

The man stood back and looked her  head to toe, hand stroking his chin. After what seemed like forever, he looked at her. "What kind of reward are you going for?"

"Honestly, I just need money for a ride to Okinawa..." Ayumi said cautiously. She was warned about scammers but this one seemed genuine enough... She needed to try this out, this was a make or break deal after all: "But I need enough for two."

The tanned man reached into his obi and pulled out a pouch. "This will definitely cover you," he opened the pouch and she could see the fine glitter of the coins on the inside.

"May I check?" she reached out for the coins, her parents taught her the difference between a scammer's coin and the truth. The man nodded and she plucked a coin out, studying it. Finding no strange kinks, or any of the other telltale signs of a fake, she put it back.

"What do you need?"

"We need you to get something from a cave."

A retrieval mission? Too easy for something of that much reward.

"What's the catch?"

"There's a dragon in the cave."

Ayumi internally screamed.

However, she kept tightlipped.

"My boys and I were resting in a cave not too far from here, but then that dragon came in and nearly wiped the majority of us out! Thankfully we escaped but we left behind a bunch of our stuff!"

Ayumi nodded. She wondered if the leftover stuff contained...

"Mind you, we already took the money with us, we have our priorities..." the man glared at her, assuming he knew what she was thinking of, "what we left behind were just barrels of sake. And they're important for business."

Ayumi nodded. This man must have thought she was younger than she looked. She knew how expensive sake could go for, and frankly, if she sold those instead, she'd make far more than what the man showed her.

"What I need you to do is to just find a way to get the barrels back here. You're obviously too weak to take on a dragon, but with your size... you could definitely get the sake back. Though if you're confident you can defeat the dragon, that's even better, but for now, it's just the barrels that are top priority."

Ayumi nodded. "Where is this cave?"

"If you come out of the city, follow the eastern coastline up and you'll find a cave beneath a cliff. If the rocks begin to point at you, you're on the right track. Once you see it, you can't miss it. There's an old wreckage of a ship at its entrance. It's seriously not too far, you'll be able to reach it long before the sky even thinks of setting."

Ayumi nodded. Can't be too hard to roll out barrels of sake, right? "How many barrels are we looking at?"

"I know some were destroyed in our escape but there should at LEAST be four left..." the man counted on his fingers, recollecting his memories. He then pointed at a building at the other end of the area, "See that building? Near the stalls with the vegetables? That's the inn the boys and I are staying at. If you succeed, you'll find us there."

"I'll need papers to get them in, right?"

"Ah! Yes," the man rummaged through his sleeve this time, "here."

Ayumi received the document and looked at it, scanning its contents. It looked real enough, so she tucked it in her bag. "If I don't personally notify you, consider an absence of three days a failure."

The man nodded and went about his way, leaving Ayumi to herself.

A dragon...

A dragon?!

Not that she didn't doubt Riho's strength but a dragon?! She really hoped that Riho had enough to eat that she could at least transform or something! Being able to transform would be the one thing guaranteeing a successful mission! She got back in line to exit the city and began breathing in and out erratically.

A dragon... A live dragon... Oh wait, she forgot to ask if it was a demon or not! Maybe if it was a demon, she could... try to reason with it? If it was a live, feral creature, then gods help her...

"...But then that dragon came in and nearly wiped the majority of us out!"

Ayumi gulped. This was by far the most intense mission she and Riho would ever take on! What they've done the past weeks were simply eliminating lesser demons or even things as little as helping a kid out of a tree! Never a...a...a dragon!

Once she was out of the gates, she took out a piece of clothing from the bag and draped it over her as cover from the rain. She then immediately bolted straight for Riho.

As she ran up a hill, she noticed a cloud flying awfully low to the ground of another hill...

"Must be Mint-kun..." Ayumi uttered under her breath. As she was getting closer to the two, she paused. Nevermind Michishige-san, who was grooming herself meticulously, but Riho...

Is she... sleeping?! The twintailed girl looked on with disbelief at the other.

Not caring about the rain anymore, she twisted the wet cloth in her hand and whipped the cat.

Riho merely rolled over from the hit, but the moment she rolled away from Mint-kun's protection into the rain, her hand reached up and yanked Mint-kun over to where she was.

Michishige-san was drenched, however. With the anger of a thousand suns, she pounced on Riho's side and ferociously thumped at the her. Riho merely opened an eye, seeing Ayumi, before rolling over again, crushing the poor bunny.

Annoyed, Ayumi punted Mint-kun into the air, effectively dispersing him.

"STOP KILLING MINT-KUN!" Riho sprang up immediately. What a brat! She wouldn't wake up after a wet whip nor an angry bunny but the moment you kick her cloud, she was as sprung as a squirrel?!

No matter, she wrung out the wet cloth as much as she could, "We have a mission to either get valuable barrels of sake out of a cave, or defeat the dragon protecting it," she lifted it over her head, acting as a cover once more.

Riho's ears perked upwards. "Dragon?" she did a rolling motion with her hands and all of a sudden, Mint-kun reappeared with all his cloudly bits attached. "We're up against a dragon?"

"That's what the guy said," Ayumi noticed how Mint-kun seemed to be an ample umbrella, so she began walking underneath it as well. "We just have to follow this coastline up until we see the cave its in." She pointed along the beach.

Riho nodded and continued along. Michishige-san hopped along, doing her best to keep up with the cloud. Was there a way to make the cloud just a tad bit bigger though? Ayumi felt rain hitting her in the shoulder and it was rather unpleasant... She attempted to shuffle closer to the other but still kept her distance. However, Riho noticed.

"Here, you're going to get sick like that..." she unceremoniously draped a hand across the back of Ayumi's shoulders and brought her closer. Ayumi couldn't help but shiver slightly at the touch.

But some part of her told her that it was nice.

13. Niigaki Risa

Why in the world was she in this predicament?! She came from the first village into the next village and then she crossed cities upon cities and she even flew between them at one point, just how many months passed since she began her journey!?

She hissed as the taller girl poured a bit of alcohol on her leg.

"N-Not too much! You'll waste it all!" she snatched the gourd and drank a little bit.

"But Niigaki-sama, your leg will get infected!" the frantic girl looked back and forth between the rather nasty gash and her charge.

"I'm a storm dragon, Erina, you don't have to worry," she leaned over to pet the short haired girl.

Somewhere in her journey southwards, she came across a rather unorthodox blacksmith who seemingly idolized her... for whatever reason. She kept telling her that she shouldn't leave the vicinity of the castle she was smithing for, but Erina insisted on coming. It didn't help that the princess allowed smith to go in the first place!

The auburn haired dragon sighed heavily. Thanks to her leg injury in the previous fight, they were stuck in a cove. They were lucky they even found a place like this! They were innocently flying in the air, with Risa in her true form, until a band of pirates decided it would be fabulous to shoot arrows at her. Not that it would do much, storm dragons had scales tougher than any samurai armor to boot, but that ship had a ridiculously heavy harpoon!

It had pierced her right in the thigh and when she pulled back, excruciating pain shot through her veins--the harpoon was anchored to the ship and when she pulled back, she pulled the ship along with her. The blacksmith was hanging onto her head for dear life as she mustered enough strength to fly to shore and smash the ship against the rocks!

They didn't think there were any survivors, so Risa transformed back into her human form, though not without a bad fall right after. The hot sand was so painful against her thigh... Eripon managed to carry her to the very cove they resided in, only to find out it was packed with the very pirates they thought were dead! How was she supposed to know this was a secret pirate base?!

The storm dragon rubbed at her temples. This was troublesome.

"Aren't you cold?" she looked up at the other.

Erina was only dressed in a simple grey farmer's robe. The sleeves were tied up by green sashes. Just like her sleeves, she wore a sash around her forehead as well. What was most worrying was that her clothes ended above her knees! She was also walking around bare foot too, so it was even more worrisome!

"Remember, Niigaki-sama, I'm one with the earth!" she stuck her index and middle fingers out in a victory sign.

"Lies, what about those leg bracers you're wearing? It's really cold, you've been in water, and that surely can't be comfortable to wear at all!"

"Niigaki-sama is covered head to toe in armor!" the young human pointed out.

Yes, although she had the official black and blue armor of her clan, she was a storm dragon foremost and storm dragons were not fazed by wetness or coldness. Even if she had some of the heavier armors on!

"That's different, I'm one with the storm!" Despite that though, the clothes beneath the armor were taking their sweet time to dry...

The air in the cove was incredibly humid thanks to the rain happening outside, and the storm they brought from the sea.

When she looked around, she found that her escort was missing.

"Eripon!?"

"I'm here!"

Risa's eyes went the size of two shields when she saw Eripon gleefully running towards her with a gigantic wooden door over her head.

"NO WAY!!!"

"I can carry you on top of this!" the other set the rather humongous door down. "But if it's beneath you, I could instantly craft a carriage for you."

"NO WAY!!!"

But it was too late, Erina was already in work mode. It still astounded her whenever she did it. She did not need to use tools. One of Erina's charm points was that she was able to literally craft everything with her bare hands! The storm dragon watched in shock as the muscled girl literally hit things into place--all with that frivolous smile on her face.

In her 200 years of living, she had NEVER seen a human capable of doing that! Her jaw dropped as the young girl easily pried nails off of boards and literally slap them into the right place. She was practically  juggling the pieces in her hand as she looked for more material to use.

"So how did you find out about your magic again...?" It had to be magic. No normal human was able to do it...

"I only have a little earth element in me! But thanks to that, and the fact I work out" she flexed to show off her biceps and triceps, "it all just added up. Mizuki took notice of my talent and personally invited me to use her castle's forge."

"You need to call her Fukumura-hime..." Risa deadpanned.

"She said it was okay!" the smith retorted.

"How does everyone else react when you call her that?" Risa leaned back against the rocky wet surface behind her.

"Oh that..." Erina looked up for a moment, "it seems all the times I did it, it was just the two of us."

Oh?

She was feeling mischievous now, "Do you have a thing for the princess?"

"Huh? I've built her room if that counts. You won't even believe all the times we've been in the rain in her old room. So unpleasant! We'd break the doors all the time and I think even one time, my head went through the wall! So we decided to build a new room capable of all of our activities. I reinforced it with the same alloys we use for swords!" she laughed as she twirled the newly built (!?) carriage in her hand.

If only Erina knew the implications!!! Risa couldn't help but laugh at the other's obliviousness. But then it dawned on her.

"NO WAY!!!" The carriage was done?!

"Now I can carry you comfortably!" the smithy smacked the roof of the rather aesthetically pleasing carriage.

"Wait so there's no wheels or anything?"

"Oh you wanted wheels?" Erina began to turn, "It'll take a while to bend wood but since the water is pretty cool, this should perfectly work--"

"NO WAY! Don't do it, I'm okay, just carry me!" she waved frantically. Erina looked at her for a moment before smiling blissfully and returning.

What was she going to do with this girl?

"Should we move out now?" The taller sat down in front of her. Risa couldn't help but smile at the sight, for it was as if Erina was a puppy with its tail enthusiastically wagging.

"Let's not, it's raining out. Maybe we can go after the rain stops?" the elder looked towards the where the entrance might have been. The pirates did a good job scoping out this cove, for it was definitely large enough to hide two ships in. However, there were hardly wooden planks for walking. This crew was only average intelligence at best, probably. Or they barely had time to truly outfit the cove to their liking. Too bad there were no rooms or beds or anything like that around.

"Should I make a bed for you?"

She was tempted to say yes, but Risa had to decline. "The rain will let up after a while. We need to move again. If this was just one ship, the other ship could be back any time too..." she looked at the empty waters in front of them. Despite the lack of wooden paths, there were still two loading docks. That meant two ships were meant to fit in... "My leg could take weeks to heal though..."

"Let me cast a magic spell on you," Erina twirled her finger at Risa's face, "TADA it worked, your leg is instantly healed!"

Risa stared at the other, the corner of her mouth twitching.

Erina squealed as a wave drenched her--specifically her. Risa steadied her hand after, the water receding back into where it belonged.

"Niigaki-samaaaa!" the smith rubbed her eyes.

Risa looked away.

Why am I stuck with her?!

NEW CHARACTERS YAY : D

Offline Mucca

• Go! Amazon Goddess!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Typhoon Tell You ♥ 12 + 13 [2-13]
« Reply #96 on: February 13, 2014, 03:07:50 PM »
New chapters? USO!!!

*readreadread*

Offline yunagi

• Tsik
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Fantasy
« Reply #97 on: February 13, 2014, 05:36:07 PM »
OH MY GA- HOTARU?! THE FISHER MAN! XD Can’t help but imagine Makoto.

And Ayumi, what have she gotten them into? Well, Riho could probably fair well, if she weren’t hungry. And if anything goes wrong… Michishige-san to the rescue. Now we can’t have the nasty dragon beat up precious Riho now would we?

*Ayumi trying to wake Riho*
Damn, girl can sleep. And poor Mint-kun. Yeah Ayumi, stop killing Mint-kun! xD How many lives does Mint-kun have anyway?

OMG GAKI-SAN’S THE DRAGON?! *gets popcorn* This is gonna be good. Does either Sauy or Riho know the storm dragon? Storm dragon, huh.
*lifts right hand* Typhoon *lifts left hand* storm
*brings them together* And Ikuta the blacksmith. She’s just a blacksmith? No demon blood or anything? Not the derp I’m looking for…

Then 11th gen? I’m not familiar with the other kids.
GAM… GAMGAMGAMGAMGAMGAM…. ._. 1444? Typhoon… Eri? But then she’d be totally out of character… Ai then…. Ah! I don’t know… x*
._.

Offline Hart

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • DarK_HarT46
    • Hart_1444
« Reply #98 on: February 13, 2014, 07:37:36 PM »
So Gaki-san is a dragon. A "storm" dragon, huh? Interesting....  :mon dunno:  Also wearing black and blue armor. Hmmm..... Initial guess: A relative of the Cerulean Dragon; maybe a cousin to Riho. But then again she really could be Riho's other mother.
And then there's Eripon. I'd love to see how Risa and her met.  :lol:
Love Gaki's reactions to Erina build that carriage out of a door with her bare hands.  :lol:

"...Hotaru?" the old man squinted.

Mako...chan?  :shocked:

I guess the Ayumi/Riho/Sayu-usagi trio (along with Mint-kun, if Ayumi doesn't stop "killing him  XD) will meet up with Risa and Erina soon if these chapters are happening at the same time. Meaning the man Ayumi met is one of the pirates Gaki unfortunately met with.

Still wondering whatever happened to Ayumi's friends.... Hope they're doing alright, but then again know who they are.....
« Last Edit: February 16, 2014, 06:02:51 AM by Hart »

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
« Reply #99 on: February 15, 2014, 08:19:55 AM »
THE TIME HAS ARRIVED!!!!!! (Thank u for the gakipon ;3;)
 :bow:

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Bean Bag - Aikoaiko