JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: AOA - 10 Seconds

Author Topic: The Zelda Thread  (Read 35825 times)

Offline Amplifier

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
Re: The Zelda Thread
« Reply #20 on: October 27, 2009, 12:23:50 PM »
I got TP when I bought my Wii, but I've never bothered to play it ever, just used it for the hack :lol:

Also, burned so many hours on Link's Awakening DX on GBC :heart:

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #21 on: December 06, 2009, 02:54:20 PM »

Can you imagine? :lol:

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #22 on: December 06, 2009, 06:04:34 PM »
^ Nice.
Is that fan art or is it a future character set to appear on the show?
"Under the beautiful blue sky"

Offline Yuna

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #23 on: December 07, 2009, 10:16:33 PM »
To this day I still haven't played Twilight Princess and I get so much hate for it, haha.

Between people who want me to play a great game and those who want me to use the Twilight hack lol.

Well, I haven't played the game yet, but at least I used the twilight hack  :D
I'm not of those big zelda fans, actually, I don't even consider myself a Zelda fan since I mostly dislike it.
I've played Ocarina of time and done everything on it, and it's a good game, but not as people say it is. Phantom Hourglass I went through half of it, not bad, but I don't see me coming back to the other half.

But I'll give Twilight Princess a chance, too bad Final Fantasy XIII is coming out now, so I'll have to postpone my Zelda playtime.

Offline Saikami

• W O N K Y F I E D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • TEAM AIBUTT
« Reply #24 on: December 07, 2009, 10:22:28 PM »
[All hail AiButt! Sig by Dinny!]

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #25 on: January 02, 2010, 11:50:52 AM »
^ :lol:

Anyone else playing Spirit Tracks? I think it's really good! I wasn't expecting much after the disappointment of Phantom Hourglass. That freaking Spirit Temple just completely killed any desire I had left for it, and when I heard Spirit Tracks had a Spirit Temple too I just lost interest in it. But I got it for Christmas and luckily it's better than I expected. The Spirit Temple sections luckily don't have Time Limits anymore which improves them dramatically and overall it's a very charming game that's probably the funniest Zelda game I've played. I highly recommend it.

Offline A1

• The Original Caramel Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #26 on: January 02, 2010, 12:21:26 PM »
Tuffy I'm still playing it right now. The two things that are bothering me about the game one is finding rare items to make into train parts. The second thing was Zelda sometimes gets annoying and I just want to hit her with my whip. The part that I'm on right now is the fire temple. The puzzles aren't difficult so anybody could pick it up to play.

Offline Saikami

• W O N K Y F I E D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • TEAM AIBUTT
« Reply #27 on: January 12, 2010, 02:27:20 PM »
Yeah, I got Spirit Tracks for Christmas, too, and I really enjoy it! I never played Phantom Hourglass (even if it sucks, I will still play it someday!) But I really like how the DS works with the game, like by blowing into it to play the flute. :w00t: My DS is still fairly new, so I this is the first game that I've played with the concept of using the touch pad, drawing, and mic so much. :)

Oh, and I know this is a bit random, but I'm totally going as OoT Link for Anime Boston :grin:

Offline Gyan

« Reply #28 on: January 12, 2010, 02:51:38 PM »
I agree with Tuffty, I really enjoyed Spirit Tracks. I think it is far away better than Phantom Hourglass.
The train system is fun and well done and some dongons require three neurons instead of two.
And above all musics are wonderful ! (close to Celtic harmonies) Probably the bests I've ever heard since Majora's mask.
But, like all excellent games, it is tooooo short.
You know this kind of guy who does nothing but bad things and wonder why is life sucks ?

Offline Wonderboy

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ☆彡
« Reply #29 on: January 31, 2010, 08:08:04 PM »
I didn't even start Spirit Tracks yet...
 :ph43r:

Btw, check this :

Offline LeeMusume

• Member+
« Reply #30 on: February 03, 2010, 02:04:24 AM »

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #31 on: February 14, 2010, 06:26:59 PM »
Encountered my first big hurdle last night:

[bgcolor=#000000]In the Spirit Temple, having to find the glyph that leads to the Ocean land, the floor was completely pitch black making navigation really difficult and I was essentially stuck on this one floor having no idea where to go other than this vague clue on blowing out a certain torch. Well I blew out every torch in the place and nothing happened which led to me consulting GameFAQ's, ashamedly, for the answer. Turns out there's one torch on the far NE corner of the floor which if blown out reveals a bomb crack in the wall, which leads to the final spirit piece which you can then use Zelda to inhabit a phantom and things just click from there.[/bgcolor]

So that was annoying. I keep going back and forth on the tracks trying to collect the rabbits XD

Offline Saikami

• W O N K Y F I E D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • TEAM AIBUTT
« Reply #32 on: February 15, 2010, 02:50:57 PM »
^ I had so many issues with that floor too! Glad I'm not alone. :lol:

I comfess that after a while trying to figure it out, I ended up googling it for help. Forgive me!

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #33 on: February 18, 2010, 07:39:22 PM »

Looks good too!

I realised something when I play Spirit Tracks. When Link jumps on the train as it's departing and he gives a salute? I salute too XD

Offline Saikami

• W O N K Y F I E D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • TEAM AIBUTT
« Reply #34 on: February 18, 2010, 09:24:32 PM »
I'm not alone! :w00t: I salute to Link, too. XD

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #35 on: February 19, 2010, 01:05:39 AM »
Awesome! :w00t: There's someone out there just as weird as me, yay! :P XD

I thought the treasure items you collect were there purely so you could swap them with other DS players which just killed any enthusiasm I had to collect them. But now I see Linebeck wants them either to be sold off or used to build train parts wihch is really neat. Not that I knew you had to keep the treasure parts at first as I sold them all off for like 7000 rupees :( But I saved it just before I sold them off so I quit and reloaded it and I have all my treasures again. So going to build that Dragon front carriage. :rockon:

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #36 on: March 21, 2010, 02:12:00 PM »

I'm stuck in the Spirit Temple (13F and up) trying to get the glyph that leads to the final land , which from the looks of it, is the desert world. It's the 15F, where there's two doors blocking you way to the next floor, one with a key and one that needs a switch. If I remember I can get the key ok, just can't figure out where the switch is. I guess it's to the left of the room as I got the key on the right, but there's a huge gap that blocks access to it which can't be jumped and nowhere to swing from.

Bloody phantom eyes do my head in too. :banghead:

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #37 on: May 18, 2010, 04:48:45 PM »

:lol: :lol: 

Haven't played much of Spirit Tracks lately but I plan to get back into it soon. Last time I left it, I constructed a random set of carriages for my train into some ungodly combination so the front of my carriage looks like a cake but I use an industrial like cannon and my cargo carriage levitates :lol: Couldn't be bothered searching for missing demon bones though! Couldn't find them anywhere.

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #38 on: June 16, 2010, 02:36:00 PM »

Also on the go, Ocarina of Time remade for the 3DS!

Offline Amplifier

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #39 on: July 13, 2010, 06:54:30 PM »

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: AOA - 10 Seconds