JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: ABCHO - Me Wo Tojite Gyusshiyo (nonSectRadicals Kokukiri Chop Ver.)

Author Topic: [Rumor] Kashiwagi Yuki Scandal  (Read 7043 times)

Offline korin48

• Self-proclaimed Greatest and Most Loyal AtsuMina fan!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • But I think TakaHarem is not too bad either ^~^
    • kooorrriiinnn
    • korin.desu.48
[Rumor] Kashiwagi Yuki Scandal
« on: February 05, 2013, 11:44:25 AM »
1月12日の深夜、AKB48の人気メンバー・柏木由紀(21)がJリーガーとの秘密の合コンに参加していた。その模様を週刊文春が撮影。メンバー随一の清純派として知られる柏木だけに物議を醸すかもしれない。

The night of 12th January, the popular AKB48 member Kashiwagi Yuki (21) participated in a secret group party. This was found by Shukan Bunshun. Within the members Kashiwagi is known to be innocent, and this may brew up some controversy.

合コンメンバーは、謝罪騒動の渦中のメンバー・峯岸みなみ(20)とその友人と思しき女性、さらにAV女優の明日花キララ(24)も参加。お相手は、ロンドン五輪代表にも選ばれたセレッソ大阪の扇原貴弘(21)と杉本健勇(20)ら。

The members of this group party are Minegishi Minami (20), who has recently been in a state of apology, and a woman thought to be her friend, as well as a AV actress Asuka Kirara (24) whom participated. The companions to them were seen to be Ougihara Takahiro, who was chosen to be in the Olympics, and Sugimoto Kenyu, both from Cerezo Osaka.

柏木の所属事務所は「呼ばれて行った」と参加の事実を認めた上で、「男性がいるとは事前に知らされていなかったし、明日花さんのことも知らなかったと聞いています」とコメント。

Kashiwagi’s office stated that ‘She had been invited’ and acknowledged that this was truth, however also commented ‘We had not been told that there would be men there, and we were also unaware of Asuka-san being there.’

一方、峯岸の所属事務所は「合コンではありません。女性だけの食事会だと聞いております」と回答。柏木サイドはJリーガーの同席を認めており、見解が食い違っている。

On the other hand, Minegishi’s office answered that ‘This was not a join party. We have heard that this was a dinner just for females.’ Kashiwagi’s side have acknowledged that the J-Leaguers had shared a seat at the dinner, and the opinions seem to be clashing.

SHUKAN BUNSHUN STRIKES AGAIN!!! DAMN THAT STUPID BUNSHUN!!!  :angry1:
« Last Edit: February 05, 2013, 06:51:45 PM by SomethingWild »
Twitter | Facebook (fangirl account, dont use much)

Kami-oshi: -----
AKB oshi: Okada Nana, Kizaki Yuria, Yamada Nanami,
Mogi Shinobu
SKE oshi: Takayanagi Akane, Tani Marika, Matsumura Kaori,
Oba Mina
NMB oshi: Jo Eriko, Yamamoto Sayaka
HKT oshi: Murashige Anna, Sashihara Rino, Yamashita Emiri,
Kojina Yui
NGT oshi: Kitahara Rie, Ogino Yuka
Graduated member: Oshima Mai, Ohori Megumi, Shawako Hata,
Ogiso Shiori, Fukumoto Aina, Akimoto Sayaka (original kami-oshi),
Furukawa Airi, Yamada Nana, Kadowaki Kanako,
Takahashi Minami (2nd kami-oshi), Oya Masana, Kinoshita Momoka

Offline rexywhite

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [NEWS] Kashiwagi Yuki scandal news
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2013, 01:20:10 PM »
This article is seriously out to get Miichan and ruin the squeaky clean idol image of Yuki.

In my opinion Yuki's fault here is rather small compared to other past scandals. Her appearance doesn't indicate that she's overly (if at all) drunk, she's with a staff, her agency admitted to knowing that the meeting takes place, she was not the initiator of said meeting, she did not leave with a guy, she did not leave from a guy's apartment, and this type of goukon cases have happened to others (Yuko, Chikarina, Amina) with no severe punishment. The bad thing is that she went to the place in the middle of the night (1 am) until morning and that she actually have spoken loud and clear about her view on love ban law and how she's willing to sacrifice her social life for her dreams. So to some this case might seem like her being a hypocrite.

Aside from that I hope she's not punished severely (transfer/kicked out) because there have been others with the same case that received warnings only.

Hopefully this will just blow over with time, also please no drastic and hasty decision making please.

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2013, 02:53:24 PM »
Sharing your feelings on how the 2 incidents are on totally different levels, and hoping it'll just pass over.
It's just a gathering. And she's an adult. Actually I find the details of the whole event to be pretty innocent.

Sucks they purposely did the article on Yukirin's debut single, again just to get another quick buck. :smhid

Offline akaiseigo

• Member+
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2013, 03:01:15 PM »
whatta life to start my day.Man,those reporters....... :banghead: where are their(AKB) lawyers?! i demand a lawyer! :panic:

Offline Seigus

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2013, 04:38:09 PM »
Not too sure if this whole issue should be considered news since nothing's confirmed without an official statement from the AKB48 management. The so-called "clashing opinions" by Yukirin and Miichan's offices should be taken with a huge pinch of salt too since they were reported by Shukan Bunshun; though in the first place, there is nothing "clashing" at all about their statements. Yuki's side was unaware of the presence of men while Miichan's thought it was an all-female gathering. What's so clashing about that?

Anyway, I trust Yuki. I’m sure Shukan Bunshun just wants to damage her solo single sales (and possibly ruin Miichan's idol career further). What a great timing to release this story when her single will be released tomorrow, huh? There is nothing incriminating about those photos; they simply don’t prove anything. It’s pretty obvious by now that Bunshun is out to bring down AKB48. The next thing we know, this magazine will try to slap something on Mayuyu’s head :rofl:

Let's just keep calm and wait for the official statement from the AKB48 management before we jump to conclusions about either Yukirin or Miichan.

Oh, and I found this on Facebook :V

Offline marikojiyuu

• Member+
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2013, 06:07:50 PM »
 :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

First Yuka, then Miichan, then Yukirin.  :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
I just can't cope with all of these. I could care less whether it's true or not. I love them. But Bunshun need the GTFO. Seriously  :angry:

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2013, 06:33:06 PM »
Pretty much perfect timing to take down a solo debut

Not a problem for any party in this situation

Sent with aloha from the middle of the Pacific

Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Seigus

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2013, 06:45:48 PM »
Kojima Haruna posted this on her G+ at 19:24 on 5 Feb 2013:

撮影順調~ゆきりんとゆいちゃんと一緒(*´-`)

which means: The shoot is going smoothly~ Together with Yukirin and Yui-chan now (*´-`)

Haruna's post was made after Shukan Bunshun's headline and article were revealed. As Yukirin could still carry on working as usual, it implies that she was not affected by the so-called scandal.

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
Re: [Rumor] Kashiwagi Yuki Scandal
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2013, 06:52:39 PM »
Shukan Bunshun

Offline hyoyoung

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2013, 03:30:52 AM »
Ya.

I dont think that this would affect her or harm her in any way as the other "incident" would have.

Offline les18

• Member+
  • ♥♥♥Yukirin is love and divine♥♥♥
« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2013, 08:55:27 AM »
i am very tired stressed and sick of this scandals and my anger won't help it...

i will do everything to calm myself and i will still be faithful and bear allegiance to my kami-oshi, i will fully support her in the best of my ability despite the controversy she's facing right now, Ganbatte Yukirin, i strongly believe in you

to Shukan Bunshun, do you think that Yukirin will leave AKB through your dirty tactics??? it's a big big big no, you cannot succeed in defeating her with your character assassinations because she is so strong and she can overcome this controversy, you are such a losers and certified hypocrites!!!! SHAME ON YOU!!!!

Offline Seigus

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2013, 11:35:07 AM »
Yukirin at her solo single's release event today. Only someone with a clear conscience can smile so brightly and still do her reaction queen face :lol:

« Last Edit: February 06, 2013, 01:20:08 PM by seigus »

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2013, 09:05:14 AM »
What another scandal again....

AKB seems to be full of scandal now...

But as with Minegishi Minami's scandal, this photo was taken long before this article came out...

Is it a personal attack towards AKB popular members and their careers?

Or it was just for the sake of showing the articles and publishing it?

To be honest, why is it always Shukan Bunshun, the one that printing scandal articles about AKB?

Anyhow, I have no idea what's going on...

I hope everything it's fine with Yukirin and Miichan in regard to this article.

Thank you for the info, correnereyes...

keep me posting if there is any new development

:twothumbs

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: ABCHO - Me Wo Tojite Gyusshiyo (nonSectRadicals Kokukiri Chop Ver.)