JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: WINK - Kitto Atsui Kuchibiru ~REMAIN~

Author Topic: Settling (chapter 38-FIN)  (Read 58878 times)

Offline heyyouhiya

• Yossisexual
  • Member+
Settling (chapter 38-FIN)
« on: April 02, 2008, 07:03:15 AM »
So this is my first H!P fic...
now some of you may hate me for future parts of this because i admit what I have planned...is pretty sad =/ sorry

anyways first part (the chapters are titled by the narrator)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter one: Yoshizawa Hitomi

I don’t want to do this. I really don’t want to do this.

“Maki, I am not going to do this.” I looked at my shorter companion seriously. “It’s a crush that’s it. I don’t even know why I told you.” Oh wait, yea I do. You kept pestering me because I wouldn't talk to you about who I liked. Even though I told you time and time again I don't like anyone. You somehow managed to twist our conversations around every time to that subject of pretty girls (even if we had started by talking about something so non-related as the thickness of paper). I guess eventually I had to let it slip sometimes. You're too persistent.

She just smirked at me, “Oh come on Yocchan!” she whined putting her hands on her hips. “You can’t keep your eyes off of her during dance rehearsal or even when we are just sitting around in the cafeteria!” She paused and moved her hands onto my shoulders with a firm grip. “Besides…whenever you aren’t looking at her, she can’t keep her eyes off of you.” She winked and whirled me around pushing me forward. Maki could be quiet strong especially when you take into account the size difference between the two of us.

I leaned back and pushed my heels into the carpet in an attempt to stop Makis quest or even slow it down. This just made Maki push harder, much harder, and in turn it backfired and we ended up speeding up instead of slowing down. Maybe if I just keep talking...

“But come on Gocchin, what about work! I mean half the group already thinks I’m some pimp because of that song." I almost pointed out that all the girls wanted me more because I was the more handsome looking boy, but that sometimes pissed her off so I kept that to myself just this once. "Besides, I don’t want to really have the stress of keeping a relationship secret from Tsunku!” That would be a nightmare.

Maki wasn’t listening to me as she started to whistle said song Mr. Moonlight as soon as I mentioned it. I could now clearly see her dressing room door aka our destination. Damnit.

As we stopped in the hallway mere feet from the door Maki whirled me around to face her. She straightened little parts of my clothes and hair that had become slightly askew on our journey here before stepping back for one last survey. Maki smiled brightly,“Now in ya go!”

She pointed to the door with an unmasked glimmer of excitement in her eyes.

“…”

“Yocchhhaaannnn…” she whined, pouting and puffing out her cheeks in annoyance.

I stood there for a moment, she didn't seriously think it would be that easy. That all she had to do was get me to the place and I would suddenly be all ready to go make a love confession. I crossed my arms in defiance and attemptedto walk past her. “No,” was all that I said.

She put out one arm keeping me from sliding past her and escaping away.

“Just do it! You’ll be a lot happier when you tell her~” she almost sang the last part of that sentence as she beamed up at me.

I stepped back with my arms still crossed and narrowed my eyes, “Yea and how do you know that?”

She smiled, “I don’t.”

She goes and makes a bold statement like that and in all reality she isn't sure about it!

I almost fell over. She took this small moment of my shock to open the door and shove me in, I almost falling over in the process but quickly caught myself.

Damnit…couldn’t Maki at least have knocked! For all I know she could have been naked.

Well, thank god that didn’t happen. No she was just sitting the small table writing something. She looked so innocent and cute, like I always see her. I don’t think she even noticed my intrusion, as loud as it was. The older girl seemed to be lost in her own thought.

I faced the door again and turned the handle, I am not going to do this. My escape plan was ruined when I heard Maki from the other side whisper, “no you don’t.” She was out there. If I attempt to leave she will probably do something annoying like actually knock on the door causing the rooms occupant to notice me standing there. Then what would she think? That I've been standing her just watching her...that would be creepy.

“damnit,” I mumbled to myself as I sighed.

“Hitomi?”

I looked back up, sure enough Rika had noticed my little intrusion and was now peering over at me with the utmost look of confusion on her face.

“Oh hey," I scratched the back of my head. Ok, here is your chance. Think of something really witty and complimentary to say to her. "Sorry about not knocking,” was that it? I can be so...uhmm not smart? sometimes...

After sliding whatever she had been writing under a an old script from our show Hello! Morning, that I presume someone had left here, she stood up and took a couple of steps towards me. “Whats up?” she asked looking at me smiling in the beautiful way that she did. I love when she smiles like that. It just makes me all happy inside. I can't really explain it.

No, wait.

I really need to stop thinking about Rika this way, it just isn’t right. Not only are we coworkers but I mean shes a girl. Okay well Maki says there is nothing wrong with that, but then again shes the one who always just wants to sit around and talk about "the hotties" of hello! Project. Oh what can I say, my best friend is a little girl crazy.

I stared at Rika for a moment with her still smiling. I started to feel my face flushing a little and I turned around. “Oh nothing, I just…I’m going to go.”

I placed my hand on the door knob and began to turn it before I remembered Maki standing right outside probably listening to everything we are saying. I quickly dropped my hand back down, I couldn’t leave...

Oh to hell with Maki.

I put my hand back on the door knob when I heard Rika behind me almost inaudible, I couldn’t make out what she had said. She sounded kind of sad...

“Excuse me?” I turned back to face her a little concerned.

She shuffled a little uncertain and was looking down at the flooe, “I just said wait…”

I let my hand fall from the door knob and took a few steps towards her. She seemed scared like she didn't know what she was doing. “Is everything alright?” I walked over and pushed back the few strands of hair that had fallen forward, shielding that beautiful face of hers from the rest of the world. “Come on you can tell me.”

She looked up, her face was beet red. “It’s just I…” She stopped and glanced down at the table where she had been sitting earlier. "I..." Whats going on? Usually shes pretty talkative...but now she can't even get out a sentence. Something is definitely wrong.

“Rika?”

“Yossie I…”

I lifted her chin up with my hand and searched her eyes for what could possibly be wrong. Then time seemed to stop. Her gaze was so innocent…I don’t think I have ever seen anyone look so vulnerable in my life…and still so…beautiful at the exact same time.

“Yossie I…” she tried again. Not getting any further than before. What should I do...

Then I don’t even know what came over me, but it seems the answer to my question just came to me and told me what to do. That this is what needed to be done? I guess…I think...

No, I know.

Slowly I moved my face towards hers. I was still holding gently onto her chin with one hand and with the other I grabbed on to one of her hands and squeezed it lightly.

Before I knew it I had closed my eyes and pressed my lips to hers. They were so soft, so moist and so…unmoving.

I pulled back quickly and looked at her, trying to figure out if this was all okay. I couldn’t read her expression. She almost seemed stunned.

I bit my lip. Good one Yoshizawa, that was not the right move…

I dropped my hand from her face and was about to apologize, when I felt her hand squeeze my own tightly and comforting.

“Yossie I…I think…" She was moving slowly towards me. "I love you,” and for the second time our lips met.

I faintly think I heard through the door Maki say a soft, “yessss…” and then her footsteps as she walked away. I'll thank her later. But at the moment I was a little preoccupied to really care that she had been right. All I care about is Rika.

Looking back on this now; I'm not sure if that was the smartest thing to do, or if it was just safe.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2008, 10:20:57 AM by heyyouhiya »

Offline anammm

• のぼせてた
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • KamenRenja
Re: Settling (chapter 1)
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2008, 09:01:07 PM »
I like this, keep writing. :)
Yossi <3 Rika <3 Timu Ke <3

Offline heyyouhiya

• Yossisexual
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2008, 11:43:09 PM »
So I don't like the write things while focusing on just one paring xD
so after that chapter and hopefully I have some Ishiyoshi readers out there
This chapter isn't about them lol
but I promise the next is...I just like more than one paring per fic in my opinion =]
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 2: Fujimoto Miki

I sat back in a chair in the small office that was the Up Front lounge type area or whatever. I had come here for my break. I was to be premiering as a soloist pretty soon and they were working me so hard. Who knew the life of an idol would be so difficult and tiring?

I yawned and then noticed another girl had walked in. I’d seen her around a couple times before and actually greatly admired her…I just never exactly had the courage to talk to her. It was Matsuura Aya…I knew all sorts of things about her but shes probably not even noticed my existence yet.

I watched her walk over to the soda vending machine and pull out a little wallet. It was pink, aw how cute. What the hell? I hate pink…oh well it was cute that she has that and shes cute in general. Haha…Miki what are you thinking about and why? You don’t even know this girl and your just staring and thinking shes cute…and beautiful. Stop now.

Huh? She paused and seemed to be thinking hard about something. I peered over at her trying to figure out what she was doing…Then suddenly she turned towards me. I almost fell out of my chair as I quickly looked away…actually…I guess I had been leaning too far back in the chair for I suddenly toppled to the ground.

“Itai!” I rubbed my back a little as I got up on all fours. Then I looked up and there was that cute little face smiling down at me.

“Are you okay?”

I didn’t move…didn’t breathe…didn’t think…

“Uhmm hello?” oh right. You have to respond to people when they talk to you.

She stuck out her hand to help me up. I gratefully took it, “Oh yea, I’m okay just clumsy I guess.” I stood up and brushed myself off a little. I expected her to have already walked off but she was still standing there looking at me kind of nervously.

“Hey uh do you have a quarter or something I can borrow? I seem to be a little short…” she laughed lightly.

I stood there for a moment not really being able to make sense of words before the sentence finally flowed together. “Of course!” I said a little loudly before plunging my hands into my pockets to look for a quarter. “Here you go,” and I handed it to her.

She walked over and bought her drink. I put the chair back up and sat down. I closed my eyes. Well good job Miki, you could have at least introduced yourself.

“Uhmm can I ask you something?”

I opened my eyes, I thought she would have already got her soda and left clumsy old me. “Yea, sure.”

“You just started working here as a secretary right?”

“Oh oh yea right. But I’m going to premier as a solo artist soon.” Why are you telling her this? Stupid…

“Oh really! That’s awesome. Maybe we can work together sometime. I’m Matsuura Aya.” She bowed in which I returned the gesture.

“Fujimoto Miki.”

“Well, I wish you luck with your career!” She then turned to leave but she ended up tripping over her own feet. And I was clumsy? Hmm? Then I thought I saw her drop about a dollar in change. But I can’t be sure because she quickly scooped it up and all but ran out of the room.

I stood there for a moment in disbelief that had just happened. I pinched myself just to make sure. Ow pain yep it happened. “Hmm…what a strange girl.” Although I couldn’t help smiling to myself as I left the room.

I’m not sure if that meeting was a fate set down my god or the devil yet…

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As a side note...I know thats not how they met lol

Offline Grisours

• Koi no Mega Lover
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • =3
Re: Settling (chapter 2)
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2008, 02:11:15 AM »
Ishiyoshi and GAM! That's great!  :)
Do you plan on putting even more pairings? Cause I kinda agree, having more pairings is cooler, sometimes.  :grin:
I'm really looking forward to the next chapters! keep up with the good job  :yep:

Offline heyyouhiya

• Yossisexual
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2008, 02:26:37 AM »
Ishiyoshi and GAM! That's great!  :)
Do you plan on putting even more pairings? Cause I kinda agree, having more pairings is cooler, sometimes.  :grin:
I'm really looking forward to the next chapters! keep up with the good job  :yep:

I was thinking about putting one more pairing of like Eri and Reina but I'm not sure yet
I probably will...but later on...

And thanks =] I'm hoping to TRY for a chapter a day or at least during the week days
but my plans always fall through and I'll probably miss a lot of days xD

Offline anammm

• のぼせてた
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • KamenRenja
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2008, 03:50:38 AM »
So I don't like the write things while focusing on just one paring xD
so after that chapter and hopefully I have some Ishiyoshi readers out there
This chapter isn't about them lol
but I promise the next is...I just like more than one paring per fic in my opinion =]
hi there :k-hello:

Now i'm gonna be expecting more ishiyoshi :otomerika:

“Hey uh do you have a quarter or something I can borrow? I seem to be a little short…” she laughed lightly.
(...)
“Well, I wish you luck with your career!” She then turned to leave but she ended up tripping over her own feet. And I was clumsy? Hmm? Then I thought I saw her drop about a dollar in change.
funny + cute = ayaya
« Last Edit: April 03, 2008, 05:40:47 AM by anammm »

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2008, 03:53:33 AM »
“Well, I wish you luck with your career!” She then turned to leave but she ended up tripping over her own feet. And I was clumsy? Hmm? Then I thought I saw her drop about a dollar in change. But I can’t be sure because she quickly scooped it up and all but ran out of the room.
Hmmmmmmmmmmm...was Aya really short on cash or did she just pretend to be so that she could talk to Miki?
:wriggly:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline heyyouhiya

• Yossisexual
  • Member+
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2008, 04:39:34 AM »
hi there :k-hello:

Now i'm gonna be expecting more ishiyoshi :otomerika:

haha don't worry I'm making the next chapter go back to Ishiyoshi  :D

Hmmmmmmmmmmm...was Aya really short on cash or did she just pretend to be so that she could talk to Miki?

*whistles* maybe...maybe not...

Offline anonymousdowner

• Journey ∞
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina ♥ Wmatsui ♥ MariHaru( *`ω’)人(бвб)
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2008, 04:41:56 AM »

I watched her walk over to the soda vending machine and pull out a little wallet. It was pink, aw how cute. What the hell? I hate pink…oh well it was cute that she has that and shes cute in general. Haha…Miki what are you thinking about and why? You don’t even know this girl and your just staring and thinking shes cute…and beautiful. Stop now.

Haha Miki's funny she seems to like talking to herself :D all is interesting

Offline lonewind

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~Yankee Love <3~
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2008, 05:15:11 AM »
 :shy2: awww too cute! can't wait for more!!

Offline heyyouhiya

• Yossisexual
  • Member+
« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2008, 07:05:16 AM »
So I was going to post this tomorrow
But I finished it right now...and I found out I wont be home until late
so just consider this my tomorrow post lol

Oh also I love outlining my stories xD
so I finished the outline for this one...and good news its going to be around 40 chapter (but I have short chapters so I can post every day)
bad news...it gets pretty sad so some of you might hate me from time to time ^^;

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter three: Ishikawa Rika

“Pleeeeaaaseee???” I begged for the millionth time. I even tried the puppy dog eyes this time.

“I really don’t think I can…”

I got down on my knees and looked up with the cutest expression I could muster…and lets face it that’s pretty damn cute. I mean it is me.

“It would mean the world to me and I would owe you for life!”

She looked hesitant, but maybe I was getting somewhere. She opened her mouth to say something and then quickly shut it. After about another minute she sighed, “Rika I really don’t think I should…”

“Oh come on I’m too cute to resist!”

That was apparently it; because the only answer I got this time was, “no.” Before she walked out of the room, quiet quickly I might add.

I stood up and watched Ogawa Makoto leave the dressing room. “You really should listen to your senpais you know!” I yelled and watched her get smaller and smaller as she walked down the hallway.

I sighed and sat down at a stool in the dressing room. Just once she could switch with me. I don’t think they would mind once. Besides what are they going to do, stop the show right in the middle of Mr. Moonlight? Fire me? I don’t think so, they wouldn’t dare. I’m the cutest thing in the damn group.

Wait, I’m the cutest! So why didn’t I get to be the girl Yossui delivers that heart stopping monologue to in the first place? Tsunku must be off his rocker.

I pouted and stared at myself in the mirror.

“Staring at yourself again I see.”

I knew that voice. I smiled brightly as I turned around, “Hitomi-chan!”

She frowned lightly, “You know I prefer last names.”

I smiled, “Yes but I love your name. It’s so cute and it suits you.” I stood up and walked over to her grabbing her hand in my own.

“So I hear you were harassing the new member Ogawa…again.” She laughed and squeezed my hand a little.

Ahhh~~ how I love her every touch.

“I wouldn’t call it harassing…”

Yossui raised her eyebrow at me, “You wanted her part again didn’t you.”

I smiled innocently, “I might have~”

“Rika!”

I jumped a little as she released my hand and actually looked a little angry. Well not really angry. Yossui didn’t seem to get angry but she was agitated to say the least.

“What? I’m not doing anything wrong. I should have got that part in the first place anyways. Besides, we look much better together than Ogawa and you.” To prove my point I pulled her towards the mirror and stood next to her grabbing her arm like a couple would. She was in her little yellow suit and I was in my cute red dress.

Just perfect.

She sighed, “But Rika, this is work. You have to do what they tell of you.”

“You take your job all too seriously,” I said holding back a little giggle.

“You don’t take it seriously enough,” she retorted. “Besides someone has too,” She seemed a little embarrassed that I was calling her on this again.

I leaned my head against her shoulder and looked up at her, “Don’t worry Hitomi. It’s adorable!”

She chuckled, ok good she wasn’t aggravated anymore. Now maybe I could get her too-

My thought process was cut off when I felt her now all too familiar lips on my own.

Ah exactly what I had just been about to hope for.

She pulled away from me and sat down on the counter. I stood there for a moment a little disappoint it was over that quickly but then I smiled again, I couldn’t help it. She just made me happy and I would never be able to stay the slightest bit mad at her.

I walked over and plopped down next to her on the counter…well and slightly on her at the same time. She may have ended one kiss…but there was still at least five minutes before we had to get ready for the TV appearance.

I looked up; Yossuis eyes were deep and always seemed to be full of warmth. I slowly leaned forward and was just a breath away from my target when I jumped at the yelling of, “Where the hell are Yoshizawa and Ishikawa!? We need to get set and ready to go, NOW!”

Yossui immediately sprang up ready for work, “Let’s go.”

I pouted, annoyed now.

That was the worst timing EVER.

Disappointed I walked over and took Yossui hand in my own and was about to walk out the dressing room door when I felt a sharp tug and was pulled back and found myself right up again Yossui, looking up into her friendly eyes once again.

She smirked before claiming my lips on her own.

It was over even quicker than the last, but I felt satisfied as we walked out to the set hand in hand.

Offline anammm

• のぼせてた
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • KamenRenja
Re: Settling (chapter 3)
« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2008, 04:58:08 PM »
wow, that was fast. and lol at pleading rika :lol:

Offline Grisours

• Koi no Mega Lover
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • =3
« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2008, 06:06:46 PM »
wow, you have 40 chapters planned already? sounds great
and this last chapter was extremely cute!
keep it up!   :grin:

Offline lonewind

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~Yankee Love <3~
« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2008, 07:03:19 PM »
 :wub: aww cute!
whoa 40 chapters?!? can't wait! btw are you going to have more pairings? i was just wondering  :D
but keep up the lovely work!  :)

Offline heyyouhiya

• Yossisexual
  • Member+
« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2008, 12:33:00 AM »
Yea, in total its lookin like 40 chapters =]
I might add more because to answer another question I'm adding in Tanaka x Eri later on...but I only have about 5 chapters devoted to them so I'll probably add some in of them to lighten the mood when it starts to get a little emotional (but that won't happen for a little while I think)...

oh I wrote two more chapters today but there not typed up and I'm not even home yet lol
but I'll put one up when I do get home =]

Offline heyyouhiya

• Yossisexual
  • Member+
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2008, 02:17:27 AM »
Ok chapter four yay!
haha back to GAM

hehe...I keep making Miki hurt herself in some way don't I? xD
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter four: Fujimoto Miki

I’m supposed to be training to be an idol! Not delivering mail to people. This is ridiculous.

Besides who gets there own mail forwarded to there work address…oh yea, lots of people do. Whatever. Who am I delivering this to anyways?

I looked down at the magazine in my hand, all it said was room 504. On the cover was Aya Matsuura, I hadn’t talked to her since that day a couple of weeks ago with the quarter.

I was so busy consumed in staring at the magazine that I didn’t notice the hallway had turned and ended up smashing into the wall.

I cursed under my breath as I staggered backwards clutching my nose with one hand. That’s going to bruise tomorrow. I heard giggling and looked to my left.

There were two girls a couple of yards down the hall who had apparently been witnesses to my little blunder. As I focused in on them I realized I knew them…well I didn’t know them. But I knew of them.

It was Ishikawa Rika and Goto Maki. Goto was just leaning against the wall amused, but Ishikawa was giggling like a maniac. They seemed to be waiting for someone.

I glared over at them for a moment before a door nearby them opened and out walked Yoshizawa Hitomi.

“Sorry I took so long getting changed. Let’s go grab some lunch,” I overheard. Ishikawa was still giggling. “What’s so funny?” Yoshizawa asked innocently.

Rika pointed over in my direction and whispered into Yoshizawas ear still half giggling as she talked. I saw a slight frown on Yoshizawas face before she took Ishikawas hand and lead her the other way down the hallway. Goto following them close behind.

I soon heard there conversation pick up with what it sounded like Ishikawa being the main vocal dominator in the conversation.

I scoffed and turned down the hallway in the other direction fairly infuriated. It was an accident, what right did she have to blatantly laugh at me like that?

I must have been angrier than I thought for I almost marched right past room 504 where I was supposed to drop the magazine off at.

I knocked loudly on the door.

“Come in!” said a voice I couldn’t make out from inside.

Ok I was just going to go in, give over the magazine and leave back to my station. No chit-chatting, I’ve had enough of people for now.

“You got a magazine in the…” I trailed off and stopped only two feet into the room. Guess this is Aya Matsuuras room because that was definitely her sitting there.

I guess she didn’t remember me for she ran over and grabbed the magazine in my hand squealing in delight and didn’t give me even the slightest hello or acknowledgment of my existence.

“I’ve been waiting for this! I really want to read the article they wrote about me…” She plopped back down in her chair and immediately began to flip through the pages in search of the article.

I stood there for a moment before I decided to leave. I began to silently retreat out of the room.

I guess she looked up because as I was about to close the door behind me she said, “Fujimoto-san?”

I turned back around to face her.

“It is you!” She quickly got up, flinging the magazine she had waited so long for to the side, and hurried over to me beckoning me back into the room.

“I’m sorry that was pretty rude of me to just take that without saying hello at lease,” she smiled sheepishly. “So has your first song been announced yet?”

I shook my head, “Not that I know of at least.”

She laughed, “Well I guess if you haven’t even heard than it hasn’t”

I just smiled and the room fell into an awkward silence.

I felt bad because she had just tried to get a conversation going with me and I had completely shut her down. “I guess I should get going then. I’ll see you around Matsuura-san.” I turned and walked back over to the door.

“Its Aya.”

I stopped and turned around again, “Excuse me?”

“Matsuura-san is too formal. Just call me Aya.” She smiled. “Or Ayaya, I like that one.”

Awwww~ Ayaya~ that…is so…adorable! I will most definitely be calling her that from now on! It suits her completely.

“Ok Ayaya,” I said smiling. My mood a lot better now.

She seemed to brighten up after hearing me call her by Ayaya. I waved and walked out of the room.

As I closed the door I heard, “Bye Miki-tan!”

Miki…tan?

Maybe she said it wrong? No, that sounded very deliberate. I smiled to myself as I walked back to my workstation.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sidenotes: Yep, I know thats not really how they got those nicknames
and also I kind of feel like this is what makes Miki initially not like Rika
Miki seems like she would judge like that xD

Also, if I feel like it I might put up the next chapter later tonight...because I have it done but not typed -shrug- depends =]

thanks for reading to everyone!
« Last Edit: April 04, 2008, 03:45:02 AM by heyyouhiya »

Offline lonewind

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~Yankee Love <3~
Re: Settling (chapter 4)
« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2008, 05:09:04 AM »
lol poor miki, by the way how did they get thier nicknames? nice GAM chapter!  :D
can't wait to read those reina/eri ones though! keep it up :yep:

Offline heyyouhiya

• Yossisexual
  • Member+
Re: Settling (chapter 4)
« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2008, 06:55:04 AM »
Sooo I think I have issues waiting to post xD
I know I'm going to be mad at myself for not waiting when there is a day when I just don't have time to get a chapter up...oh well~~
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter five: Yoshizawa Hitomi

“These are out newest members.”

“I’m Tsuji Nozomi.”

“Kago Ai, nice to meet you.”

“Hello, my name is Ishikawa Rika.”

“My names Yoshizawa Hitomi.”

“Welcome to Morning Musume, guess this means I’m no longer the new member. I’m Goto Maki.”

I sat backstage as she was finishing up her solo song. This was the last day I knew that I would see her for sure everyday. The last day as I would know her as my fellow member of Morning Musume and Pucchi Moni.

I wonder how often after this we will meet after this anyways?

I mean we hardly see Nakazawa anymore. Plus even when we do it’s only for a short moment or the taping of a show where we hardly get to talk anyways.

She’s already an established solo artist too…so she will probably have a packed schedule.

I think Rika has noticed how upset I am. She keeps glancing over here at me. I guess I shouldn’t have yelled at her before when she asked if I was okay.

I have to be okay, it’s not like she’s dying or anything.

But…she is my best friend. We do practically everything together. Sometimes it even seems like Rika is the third wheel when we all hang out.

I laughed a little at this thought to myself. That was quickly replaced by the solemn look I have been carrying with me all day…well except when the camera is turned on me.

Oh great, the songs over. Come on Yoshizawa get it together.

“Do you really think she can handle being a part of Pucchi Moni? It’s really demanding.”

I could hear Yasuda Kei in the other room. She was doubting me…but I can’t really blame her can I? I’m not that strong of a dancer anyways. But that doesn’t mean I should have to listen to this.

I stood up and moved into another room almost tearing up. They don’t think I can do it.

After a moment I felt a gentle hand on my shoulder.

“Hey, are you alright?”

I turned around and there was Goto Maki smiling brightly at me. I quickly wiped my eyes and nodded my head.

She kept up her smile, “Don’t worry. You’re going to do great. It’s going to be really fun to have you in the group.”

I smiled, I think that was the start of our friendship.

It’s almost my turn to talk. Come on Yoshizawa you just have to get through this with a smile on your face. She wouldn’t want you to cry.

I know! Think of something funny to say to her…

It was over.

We talked to the cameras for a moment backstage and then it was finally over.

Goto Maki is no longer a part of Morning Musume with me.

I feel like I am going to lose her as a friend. I mean what if she finds another person to talk to that she will get to see more often?

I didn’t want to go to the after party Yaguchi had planned for Goto. I used the excuse of a stomach ache and took a cab home. This was probably a bad idea for my mind started to wander in the silence of the ride.

“Yocchan!”

I felt Goto Maki jump up onto my back almost toppling us both to the ground before she quickly jumped back off. I turned around to face her.

“I’m going to be getting my first solo song!”

“That’s so cool!” I gave her a short high five.

“I know I’m so excited…” her perkiness dropped a little.

“What’s wrong?”

“I’m just,” she paused. “I’m nervous, what if no one likes it?”

I laughed and put my hand on her shoulder. “Oh come on Maki, everyone loves you!”

“Do you love me?”

“Of course.”

“Let’s be friends forever.” She stuck out her pinky at me, “Promise?”

I looked down at her pinky, “Seriously? A pinky promise?”

She frowned and wagged it at my face.

I laughed before linking my pinky with hers. “Forever, I promise.”

We both laughed as she grabbed onto my arm and led me off towards the door.

“Let’s celebrate!” She exclaimed.

I laughed and looked down at my happy go lucky friend, “How about dinner?”

“On you?” she smirked, “then of course!”

I got out of the cab. I could feel all my memories filling me up, it felt like my heart was going to explode or at least burst out of my chest to try and escape the pain.

Come on just get into your house and then you can break down. It’s just a few yards away.

I started walking up to my front door and there was Rika sitting on my step.

“What’s up?” I said as casually as I could, I suck at lying.

“I got worried when you decided to not go out with all of us.”

“I just didn’t feel that good is all. Nothing to worry about. Go have fun with the others.”

A silence crept up between us. She didn’t believe me. Hell I wouldn’t have believed me. But couldn’t she be gullible just this once?

“Hitomi, don’t lie to me,” she said softly.

I looked down at my feet. “I’ll be fine,”

She walked up to me, “Can I help?”

I shook my head. “I don’t think so.”

I felt a sharp vibration in my pocket and pulled out my cell phone. It was a new text message from Maki.

“Yocchan?”

I bit my bottom lip. I hadn’t meant to worry her. That’s when I finally couldn’t hold it in any longer. I dropped down to my knees and cried.

I felt Rikas soft embrace as she pulled me into her. I cried for a few minutes until my phone buzzed again.

I flipped it open and smiled to myself. This time I replied but with just one word.

I smiled as the tears continued to wash down my face with Rika slowly rubbing my back and comforting me. I watched all the emotions from today spilling out onto the pavement represented by my tears.

“Friends forever?”

“Forever.”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now before my Ishiyoshi readers flip out
No, its not going to switch to YoMaki

I just felt that they have such a good friendship and so this chapter was necissary
Its sad-ish
and there is some IshiYoshi...
but not much its more establishing that Rika seems to always be there for Yossui

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
Re: Settling (chapter 5)
« Reply #18 on: April 05, 2008, 01:35:10 AM »
Last 2 chapters were just...awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...:oops:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
Re: Settling (chapter 5)
« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2008, 02:13:46 AM »
this is a great story!
I really love the whole Yomaki friendship thing. The pinky promise was  :heart: :heart: :heart:
And the GAM parts are pretty funny! love miki walking into the wall! i've done that, not fun!

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: WINK - Kitto Atsui Kuchibiru ~REMAIN~