JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: George Lam - 10 Minute Medley

Author Topic: Fate or Destiny?  (Read 7905 times)

Offline leEwẬy

• Drowning in Mayuki and EliUmi love
  • Member+
  • Always be まゆき♥ (=゚ω゚)ノ
Re: Fate or Destiny? [-21/5/2013-]
« Reply #40 on: May 21, 2013, 08:37:03 AM »
cisda83:I am, too :on drink: Yeah, everyone has a darkside :kekeke: You sure having lots of questions :hehehe: but I still can't say anything yet :wahaha: Yuukimoto's a great dad :on lol: Anyway, thank you for reading :kneelbow:
kahem:Glad you like it :on gay: Thank you for reading :kneelbow:
Shinoki:Thank you for reading and checking my grammars :kneelbow:
-------------------
A/N: Sorry for update late :kneelbow: Lots of things are waiting for me, especially about the result of the test I just have today :prayers: Thanks to Shinoki-san, now I know my English is kinda bad :on ksweat: Oh, I drew a picture but I think it's kinda bad :err: Anyway, hope you'll like this chapter :on cny2:

=================================================================================================================================================

CHAPTER 5:

After finished discussing about the plan, they paid for the drinks and left. Acchan told Yuki that she had somebody that very important to her who has gone abroad because that person’s company’s agency had some troubles out there and they couldn’t met each other a lot because that reason. But now the problems of her company’s agency were all solved so she got back to Japan and worked here as normal,  that person was waiting for her at the airport so she went to that place in hurry. Tomochin woke up when we were about finishing discussing, it seemed she still sleepy since when she walked she kinda staggered. Tomomi helped her by wrapping her hand around Tomochin’s waist and also did Tomochin – wrapping her hand around Tomomi’s waist. They had a small conversation while walking away. The Marimii, not peaceful very much, though. Mariko left before everyone so Miichan now having a hard time to catch up with that giraffe since her legs were too short for that giraffe’s legs… When Miichan caught up Mariko, they seemed to be  having a not so small argument about something, maybe it was because she not waiting for her or something like that. They argued nonstop while walking, was kinda noisy. They also gained the other’s attention with that. The ‘Twin Towers’ were normal like always. Sae hold Sayaka’s hand and intertwined it,  she swung it up and down while leaving and humming some random melody. Sayaka just enjoyed Sae’s humming and their moment. When the WMatsui walked out the ‘Hana Coffee’, there were two Roll-Royce Ghost waiting for them, one was black and another was white. Wonder when did those appear? The men were all in black suits, wearing black glasses just liked those men in MIB, came out from the black car. But there was one man in white suit and he came out from the white car. “Good morning, Oujo-sama!!” They greeted and bowed to  Jurina - making everyone think that she was the daughter of the Mafia or the Yakuza.  She just smiled awkwardly then came to the butler who now very highlighted in those black men with the white color which different from the other. She whispered something to that guy then he nodded and immediately ran to somewhere. She just walked back to where Rena was standing. She hold her hand and told her to come in because she wanted to go somewhere with her. All the ‘Men in Black’  rushed to the other car and those two cars began their way. The black one went first and the white one followed. Everyone wondered whether Jurina abandoned the white butler just because he wore different color from the others. But some were wonder about where the white butler ran off to. Yuki was  just heading home like a normal person . No expensive car, no making any noise while leaving, no doing lovey-dovey stuffs or something like those. She just does what all the normal people would do,  walking or going by train but she didn't have time to buy fare and wait for the train, or even if she had, she would still prefer walking since it safer and good for her health, she thought . So she decided to go on foot. She needed to go home soon cause it was almost 10:00am. Yuki needed to prepare herself before the meeting. She was worried about the time and the thing she needs to do after she headed home, so she didn't notice that there was a white limousine followed her from afar.

=================================================================================================================================================

*Yuki’s POV*

As I was heading home, I have a feeling that I’m being followed. I  turned back to see whether someone was there but to my disappointment, there was no one behind or following me, everyone was doing their things. But I noticed that there was a white limousine parking not far from me, it was kind of weird to see an expensive limousine at here. But then I just ignored it and continued to walk and didn’t care about the feeling that I’m being followed cause I don’t know whether it was my imagination, now I needed to focus on one thing and that was heading home as soon as possible. I had no much time to worried about that. After more than 10 minutes, I finally got home, I immediately rushed to prepare. As soon as I done all my things, the door bell rang. I opened the door and saw the old familiar butler in a black suit was waiting outside. It was a long time since the last time I has seen him. He didn’t change a bit, still that polite attitudes toward people. If I not wrong, his name must be Hiji since Yuukimoto told me that his butler, Hiji would pick me up. I noticed that there was a black limousine parking in front of my house. It gained a lots of the other’s and my neighbor’s attention. It made me feel awkward but somehow, I was surprised at how he come my house on time as Yuukimoto said.
“Good morning, Yuki-sama.” He bowed as a greeting.
“Good morning. How are you, today?” I bowed back to him.
“I’m fine, thank you for asking such an old man like me. Then how about you, Yuki-sama?”
“It’s nothing and I’m good.”
“Yuukimoto-sama told me to pick you up. Shall we go now?” He stood aside to show the way for me.
“Hai.” I walked to the black limousine.

On the way, the atmosphere was totally silent. I just observed everything inside the limousine quietly. Even I’d known and seen inside the limousine on TV, but it still made me couldn't left my eyes away them . The limo had a small bar with a lot of expensive glasses and wines, plenty of Plasma TVs, a long beige and comfortable sofa which I was sitting on it,  a small fridge, premium sound system, DVD player, satellite radio, a wine compartment, wireless, contract system, and some more stuffs. After a while of nonstop observing everything, I let my eyes rest by looking outside the window. The limousine stopped when the traffic light turned to red, I noticed on the other side of the road, there were two Roll Royce Ghosts looked like those black and white cars earlier which Rena and Jurina got into. There were lots of men wore black suits standing in front of ‘Café & Cake’, they were glaring nonstop at everyone got near or just passed by just like Yakuza protecting their boss. Standing next to the door was the man in white suit, who was talking to those black men, maybe he found their attitude too annoying so he came to them and lectured them. Those black men and also the white guy seemed look like those guys she has seen at ‘Hana Coffee’, who greeted Jurina. I first thought it just a coincidence but then there were 2 figured walked out the ‘Café & Cake’. The first one had short black hair, the other had long black hair. It seemed the short hair one was holding the long hair’s hand and intertwined it making the long hair blushed. On the other hand of the long hair, she was holding a small box which there was a cake in it, I thought. They were heading to Jurina’s cars happily after a light lunch since that place also sell lunch. I took a look closer and found out they were Jurina and Rena. Now I finally knew where the white butler ran to. He must have ran to that place to book a table since ‘Café & Cake’ quite well-known here and it had lots of customers. I felt kinda sorry for that white guy, he must be very tired after running a long way here. When Jurina and Rena got in, all those men just rushed in like that time in morning. Then the black car went first and after it was the white one, not so different from earlier. I looked at where those cars went until I couldn't see their shadow anymore.

“Those are your friends, Yuki-sama?” He seemed notice where my eyes were looking at.
“Y-Yes. They’re my friends.” I kinda surprised with his sudden question.
“Are they in relationship? They’re holding hand and walking to those car happily.” He looked at what they were doing.
“I don’t know but I think they’re.” I scratched my head “I wish I would be like them someday.”
“Hahaha, you must wish to be like them.” Hiji laughed.
“I-I-I still not want to be like them.” I blushed when he said exactly what I was thinking.
“You don’t need to pretend like you don’t want, Yuki-sama.”
“I’m not pretend like I don’t want. It’s 100% true.” I denied it.
“Your face don’t look so. You’re blushing hard.” He continued to laugh.
“It’s just because the weather is too hot.”
“But we’re in the limousine so there’s no way it too hot.”
“It’s because…” I was speechless.
“Hahaha, you’re sure want to be like them, Yuki-sama. I’m sure you’ll find someone suit you, soon.” He said.
“Anyway, you don’t need to call me ‘Yuki-sama’. Just call me Yuki.” I changed the topic.
“No, I can’t.” He said seriously.
“Why not?” I asked.
“You’re going to know sooner or later.”
“Then can I call you Hiji-ojiisan?” I asked.
“You can call me whatever name you like.” Hiji said.
“Then I’ll call you that.” I looked at the light turned to green.
“Let’s go now, Yuki-sama.” The wheels began to run again.
“Hai, Hiji-ojiisan.”

He drove straight for a while then turned left. The silent atmosphere has come to visit us again. Houses followed houses, trees followed trees, but then the scene of a busy city has disappeared instead a lively forest. The trees now are dancing with the cool wind which composed a new melody. I opened the car’s window to enjoy the wind and listen to their melody which sound kinda funny, but not bad  while the wind played with my long black hair. It was kinda cold that made me tremble a little but it fine with me since I’m strong. Suddenly, I heard the waves sound came from behind the thick forest. Hiji told me that behind that forest was the beach. It hard to believe and unexpected to see a beach at this place. During the way, I just peeked my head out not only to enjoy the fresh and cool wind but also to enjoy the beautiful view. Half a hour, I finally arrived Yuukimoto’s place. I was amazed at its beauty. It was a wooden villa with the beach behind and surrounding it was that forest. There was also small garden with all kind of plants, flowers. I noticed that in front of the villa there was a white limousine parking there. It reminded me that white limousine earlier. Maybe this limousine and that limousine were owned by the same person since the color, the model and also the branch of that white limousine and this one were the same. But then I noticed someone stood in front of the car’s window but because the glasses were black so I couldn’t see that person clearly. Then when I was about to open the door but Hiji opened the door for me and showed who was that person.
“Long time no see, Yuki-san. How are you today?” Yuukimoto said.
“I’m fine, thank you. And how about you, Watanabe-ojiisan?” I asked as coming out.
“Good beside, just call me by name and drop the ‘ojiisan’. It make me kinda old.”
“Hai, Yuukimoto.”
“That’s better, now let’s go inside.” He said as walking to the villa.
“Hai.” I also walked to villa.

==========================================================================================================================

I followed Yuukimoto to the living room and there was only one word I could say after saw the living room: “Beautiful”. Everything in the room was decorated perfectly, from the expensive lamp to the soft and comfortable sofa. Everything was sparkling which made my eyes hurt because its glory. Despite that, my eyes did not even blinked for a second and Yuukimoto seemed to notice that, he let out a small chuckle.
“Have a seat, Yuki-san.” He sat on the armchair which in front of the sofa.
“Hai.” I said to him as I sat on the sofa.
“Would you like some tea?”
“I’d rather normal water than tea.”
“Sure.” He said then told Hiji to prepare some tea for him and a glass of water for me. Hiji just nodded then walked away. Yuukimoto looked out the window but then he stood up and about to leave.
“I just remember I have something to do. Just wait a minute, ok?”
“I’m fine with that.” Hearing my answer, he just smiled then walked away.
Now there was totally silence. I just sat there looking at around while he went to somewhere. Looking at the furniture in the living room, somehow make me wish I could be rich like him and Yuuma-kun since he was the President of WYC, who a trillionaire, I think. About 5 minutes later, Yuukimoto came back then he sat on that armchair and let out a small sigh. Wonder what make him like that. Hiji also brought tea and water out, at that time. A glass of water, a cup of tea as Yuukimoto told earlier. Then he stood behind Yuukimoto. I took a sip of water while he just stared at the cup like there was something on the surface. I wondered what thing was in his head, maybe he bothered about something.
“Anou…Is something bothering you?” I took all my brave to ask him.
“No, it’s nothing.” Yuukimoto said.
“Then why’re you just staring at the cup? Does something on its surface?” I looked at his cup of tea. There was nothing but the green color of tea. Now I curious about what he was thinking.
“No, everything is fine.” He sighed quietly.
“Why’re you sighing again?”
“I’m just lacking of sleep or something like that. Don’t worry.”
“Are you hidding something, Yuukimoto?” I looked at his brown eyes. He just looked the another way.
“Those eyes. Her threatening voice. You’re just like my wife, Masyu.” He thought.
“Nothing, I swear.”
“I don’t believe you.” I said.
“Why?” He asked innocently.
“Cause you look suspicious.”
“No way! I’m totally innocent.”
“You’re no way totally innocent.” I denied it.
“I am!” He objected to me.
“No, you are.” I disapproved of him.
“But I am!” He looked me with a puppy eyes.
“Ehemm…” Hiji finally raised his voice “Yuukimoto-sama, please behave yourself. I’m sure that you don’t want ‘he’ to see you in this situation. And I also sure that ‘he’ has come here for an hour as you know. Beside Yuki-sama has agreed with your suggestion already so you don’t have to hide. She need to know it sooner or later. So please tell her and watch your behavior.”
“I know I know, you don’t need to remind me. I’m going to tell her now.” Yuukimoto’s eyes turned to serious. I just looked at them questioningly.
“Could you go and tell ‘him’ to come inside?” He asked. Hiji just bowed and then went to the beach’s direction. Yuukimoto turned to look at me, he smiled when he seeing my confused eyes.
“You must be wonder what I and Hiji said, don’t you?”
“Err…” I hesitated.
“Don’t need to be shy. Just told me your true feeling.” He said.
“…” I still not dare to answer. He just laughed after seeing I acting like that.
“Hahaha, I’ll take that as a ‘yes’ then.” I just stayed silent. He didn’t do anything for a while then he start talking.

“As you know, I’ve suggested you to help me and you’ve already accepted. That was glad but there’s one biggest problem and it ain’t easy. But you know what is that biggest problem?” I shook my head as an answer, he smiled “That’s my wife, Watanabe Masyu. It seems that someone’d told her about my suggestion and of course she was totally object it. Although I’ve told her the reason why I did that but it was useless, my ‘son’ couldn’t do anything with her or to be exact it’s persuade her. Since every time ‘he’ said something she’d do everything to pleased ‘him’ cause she very loved ‘him’ during ‘his’ childhood and ‘he’ was the only child in the Watanabe, after all.” He stopped and took a sip of tea. Now, he made me more curious about what he was talking and about his son, Yuuma-kun also his wife, Masyu. After that, he just stared at the blue sky through the window nearby blankly, his brown eyes were filling with the nervousness. He must be anxious about what he told me earlier. But I suddenly remembered that Hiji-ojiisan has gone out somewhere for a while, if I don’t wrong, he must be go to the beach’s direction. Wondered why he came to that way? Was someone at there? Who was that person? Maybe that person was the person they’ve talked about. This family, the Watanabe’s family and also the people worked in ‘Sankai Restaurant’ were full of mysterious.

===========================================================================================================================

*Hiji’s POV*

When Yuukimoto-sama told me to call his ‘son’ to come inside, I immediately went outside to call ‘him’. At the time I and Yuki-sama arrived, I’ve noticed there was a white limousine parking in front of Master’s villa. He has already come here, I thought. I also saw that Yuukimoto-sama has seen it when he came out to greet Yuki-sama. His ‘son’ must be there for an hour, I guess since he always a responsible, cold and type of emotionless person not like ‘his’ father who an irresponsible, always joking and full of emotion but luckily, he had a good wife who took care of the family carefully and his ‘son’ mostly took after ‘his’ mother. But his ‘son’ also mysterious, ‘he’ was not the kind of person who talk a lot. ‘He’ prefered staying silence to talking even when he worked, he still doesn’t speak  a word only when it’s necessary. Beside whenever ‘he’ came here, ‘he’ always went to the beach, not going inside or anywhere. I curious about what attract ‘him’ that much, maybe about ‘his’ memories or some special reasons. That’s still a mystery since Master and his wife not talking about it much. After all, I just an old servant of Master. Too busy with my thoughts that I didn’t know that I’ve already been at the beach since I could hear the waves sound, smell the flavor of the sea so I thought I must be at the beach right now. From a far, there was a figure standing on the sand that captured my eyes and it was Waka-sama, Watanabe Yuuma, who is the President of WYC. It’s the second time I’ve seen ‘him’ cause ‘he’ didn’t come here often, just when having something important or when ‘he’ was free but that case is kinda rare. But now ‘he’ here then it must be something important although I could guess a little bit what is it since Yuki-sama here, too. It doesn’t matter now, I needed to told Waka-sama to go inside as Master said. I walked closer to ‘him’ but just close enough for me to see and hear ‘him’ and for ‘he’ to hear me, ‘he’ was wearing a white shirt, a green tie with black pants and a pair of black shoes. ‘He’ just stood there stared blankly at the sky while the wind was blowing his hair and turned into a mess, he’s not gonna like it since he’s a neat person. ‘He’ was so busy looking at the sky so he did not know I was there.

“Waka-sama, Master told you to go inside. He has something important to tell you and Yuki-sama.” I raised my voice, snatched ‘him’ out of ‘his’ world.
“Told him that I’ll come later, Hiji-san.” ‘His’ black eyes were filled with sadness.
“He wants you to come in immediately. There’s no time to waiting for you, he said.”
“That man…” ‘He’ mumbled.
“Just told him that I were coming. If he asked you anything, don’t answer him just stay silence. I know that you’re his butler and he’s your Master so it’s hard for you to do that but please help me this time.” ‘He’ looked at me with those black eyes which looking painful.
“I’m understand then I’ll said that you’re coming and do exact what you told me to do.” It’s seldom to see Waka-sama like that.
“Thank you. I owe you this time, Hiji-san.” Looking at the sky and hearing the waves sound that make ‘his’ words sound peaceful..
“That’s nothing, it’s my pleasure to help you beside I’m glad that I could help you, Waka-sama.”
“Now excuse me. I would like to go inside to told Master what you’ve said.” I bowed then stepped backward and heading to the living room, where Master and Yuki-sama were waiting.

“See you later.” ‘He’ said then I heard a sigh from Waka-sama, ‘he’ seemed bothered by something, maybe it was about Master. Their relationship were not go on well very much since that day. I hope someday everything’ll back to its place.
“---------------” Suddenly I heard Waka-sama said something but because the waves sound was too loud plus I stood far from ‘him’ so I couldn’t hear those words clearly. It’s kinda bitter when I couldn’t hear it, I a little curious. After all, I’m just an old butler so it’s better not worry or knowing too much, it’s not good. Put those aside, now I needed to go to the living room fast so as to recount what Waka-sama said. He must be get very hot under the collar.

====================================================================================================================
« Last Edit: May 21, 2013, 09:30:28 AM by leEwẬy »
Working on translating an awesome Kojiyuu fanfic, right now ☆〜(ゝ。∂) :mon beam:

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Fate or Destiny?
« Reply #41 on: May 21, 2013, 11:15:50 AM »
Jurina was asking the butler to be picked up in another area...

Wah... she was a rich lady, why did she need to work in the cafe? or did she just want to be near Rena?

Yeah... Watanabe family had lots of mysteries...

And Yuki need to have a relationship with the young master... that had even more mysteries...

Going to be interesting... the meeting between Yuki and Mayu...

Can't wait to find out

Thank you for the update

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline Haruto Lee

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Nothing to do
Re: Fate or Destiny?
« Reply #42 on: May 21, 2013, 11:28:53 AM »
Thanks for the new update!!!
What happen between Mayu and her dad?
Did Mayu follow or stalk Yuki to her house?
Why Mayu seen like a lot of worry?
Anyway I really like your story!!!! :wub:

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: George Lam - 10 Minute Medley