JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Country Musume ni Ishikawa Rika - Bye Bye Saigo no Yoru

Author Topic: Impulse - Ch.4 (July 6)  (Read 41316 times)

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Impulse
« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2011, 03:44:42 PM »
Thank youuu <3. I don't know if you're an M or an S now. LOL
Like I’m the most calm... Like, it must definitely be because, Like when we enter, I’ll be hurrying. But Because Junjun is older, I can calm down? I don’t really know, Like I just absolutely want her there beside me. Whenever we go abroad, if Junjun is absolutely not beside me, I absolutely won’t go. Something like that. -- Tanaka Reina about Junjun.

Offline luckymmsg

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #21 on: December 01, 2011, 11:31:03 AM »
oh, so Acchan is not a vampire.
So it will be like Human-Vampire relation. Seems like Twilight.
Erm, I like that. :twothumbs :twothumbs   
But with Takamina and Acchan sure will be better than Twilight.  :w00t:
Update soon,

Offline aoi_sora

• Member+
« Reply #22 on: December 02, 2011, 03:41:13 PM »
OMG!!!!

GEN. YANG!!!! :bow: :bow: :bow:

an AtsuMina fic..... Ehehehehehehe! Minami the vampire... Twilight?!! LOL  :D

Update soon!

:twothumbs

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Welcome to Immortal's world.
« Reply #23 on: December 03, 2011, 01:28:53 PM »
Sorry for the wait here is the first chapter, I hope it's not too disappointing for everyone, I've been having issues with my writing since I picked it up again after my long break. This story will take a bit longer then usual for me to update since I'm really not good with writing Atsumina, I love to read them but for some reason I get flashes of ideas for every other pair and just not them HAHA.

I want to thank Blu for helping me with my first draft and letting me know what wasn't working out at the time. (first draft was just plain boring LOL)  :thumbsup
I like to also thank AFLynx for going through my work after to give me feedback and pointed out those millions of mistakes and helping me smooth out some parts of the writing.  :bow:
Dark-atrox - evil buddy thanks for the great story, I hope I don't disappoint you and of course thanks for those extra little ideas.  :twisted:

I'm starting to think going straight for an Atsumina challenge after such a long break isn't that good of an idea but I'll try my best to make everything work out and not bored everyone.

Impulse - I

After walking a couple blocks from the crime scene, the short vampire realized that she has no idea where the girl in her arm lives. Coming to a stop at the park Minami laid Atsuko down on one of the benches with the girl's head resting on her lap as she sat there enjoying the warmth of the sleeping girl. Looking up into the darkness only a lonely moon made its presence known, it seems like there will be no stars for tonight. Minami look down at girl sleeping soundly dead to the world, admiring how the soft moonlight ascending on her features. Minami couldn't help but run her fingers along tracing Atsuko's cheeks before tucking a couple stray strain of hair behind the ears. After staring at the sleeping girl for what seem like short but actually a long time Minami finally sighed.

"Atsuko..." she whispered the name again, unknown why there is a suddenly urge to call out the name.

Minami stood up from the bench and gently moved Atsuko into her arms, feeling her shift a little to get comfortable in her new position Minami took a last glance at the girl before tightening her hold and headed home.

~~~~~

"Tadaima" Minami whispered, walking into the house with Atsuko secured in her arms, she had ran into a bit of trouble trying to get the door open but nothing Minami can't deal with.

She walked into the house waiting for her sisters to appear, knowing that they heard the whisper and sense an extra body held securely in her arms.

"Takamina, who is that? Why did you bring her here?" Haruna ask as she walked out of the shadows, curious why their little one brought a girl into their home.

"Is that for us? How did you know I was getting hungry," another body came rushing out of the kitchen with a bottle of what looks like wine in one hand.

"No! Miichan she isn't food and you have some blood on your lips" Minami said to her sister shaking her head at the behavior of drinking straight from their prepackaged wine bottles instead of using a glass.

"Then why did you bring her here?" Haruna ask again, it's not like Minami to do something like this and she never seen their midget bring anyone home.

"Oh, our midget is finally growing up!" Miichan said as if something just clicked into place and the lightbulb started to work.

"NO! It's.. it's not what you are thinking..." Minami said with a blush forming on her cheeks knowing  exactly what Miichan is suggesting.

Ignoring her sisters interrogation, Minami slipped pass them to entered her room. Walking straight over to her perfectly set bed, she carefully removed the covers to lower Atsuko onto the mattress for some well needed rest.  'You’re still beautiful' those words continue to play out like a reminder on repeat as Minami stood at her bedside admiring the sleeping figure.

Turning around Minami’s hand paused on the doorknob as she prepared herself to face her sisters, expecting them to be waiting for her. True enough, in the living room her two sisters stood there waiting, arms cross with an evident frown on their face. They are worried because this is the first time Minami brought anyone home. Their resident and their identity is suppose to be a secret but this decision from Minami can throw everything out the windows.

There are hunters out there looking for them, what if something slips out, those clues will be enough to put them in danger and they are not ready to lose anyone to those damn hunters.

What if that girl is a hunter in disguise, what if she finds out about their secret, many questions pass through their minds as they go through all the possibilities. They had promise to lay low because it is too risky to develop any attachment to humans, it's like treading on thin ice and that is exactly what Minami is doing.

"Why?" Haruna glanced up and stared straight into Minami's eyes.

"I don't know... I don’t know what has got into me, but I just can't get myself to kill her... I trailed her planning to feast on her blood when the chance came but seeing her so vulnerable back there in the alley I just wanted to protect her." Minami tried to explain to her sisters, hoping they will understand and be able to provide her with some advice.

"You've fallen for her haven't you?" Miichan said as a statement.

"But how?" Minami is now confused, "I just met her."

"Did you feel a sudden rush of warmth, like your heart suddenly learn to beat?" Haruna asked, catching on to where Miichan is getting at.

"But how is that possible? Our body is different, our hearts don't beat like humans!" Minami said as she placed her hand over her heart only to discover the change. "H..how... This never happened before, I've never seen this happen...how.... huh" Minami asked confused as she concentrated on her hearts rhythm, it definitely changed.

"You heart, it's beating for her, listen to her heartbeat and you will find your hearts has synced, there is no way out of it now." Haruna continue to explain to the confused Minami.

"We, us vampires, our hearts don't forget once they found the one they are waiting for, once the sync is done there is no turning back." Miichan said trying to remind Minami of the stories they were told when they were still fresh vampires.

"You mean all those stories they told us back then were true? BUT they said it was only a myth, it was suppose to only be bedtime stories to keep our minds off our new changes?" Minami tried to reason with her sisters but even so she is starting to believe the words they say.

"They were only suppose to be myths," Minami whispered to herself as her sisters left the room to give her some time alone to think.

Minami spend the rest of the night camped out on her couch staring out the window with clouded and mix feelings. Everything suddenly appears so foreign to her it is almost frightening.

"What if she hates me?" Minami whispered to herself. No one said the feelings have to be mutual, and just last night she erased the girl’s memories through hypnotization. Her thoughts were interrupted by ruffling sounds from her room.

Minami quickly got up from the couch to check on Atsuko, just as she open the door to her bedroom, she felt her desk lamp fly full speed towards her face. Showing off her quick reflexes Minami dodge the flying object catching it before it hit the ground with one hand at the same time her other hand moved to intercept the next projectile aimed at her face.

"Stop! Don't throw anymore! I won't hurt you! You are safe!" Minami blurred out quickly hoping to stop the girl from throwing anything else at her but luck obviously didn't hear the pleading because she was introduced face to face with the holy bible.

"ermmmm... Sorry, are you …okay?" Atsuko asked the twitching body on the ground, finally recognizing that she isn't in any immediate danger.

"I'm okay, I'm okay" Minami said as she quickly sat up trying to ignore the soft giggling and muffled laughing coming from her sisters room.

"I...... Who are you?" Atsuko asked her initial fear suddenly dissipated after being greeted by a girl that is at least half a head shorter then her with a large bow tied on her head.

"My name is Minami, I found you last night in the alley and couldn't just leave you there so I brought you to my place." Minami explained leaving out parts that she thought didn't need to be mentioned.

"My name is Maeda Atsuko. Why was I in the alley?" Atsuko asked with the looks of confusion written all over her face, she checked her watch to see it was already 6 in the morning.

"OMG, I need to go! I haven't been home all night and Yuko is going to freak!" Atsuko said as she quickly scramble to located her purse and phone. Flipping the cover she found it filled with miss calls and voice messages.

"Errmmm.. I'll walk you home, its late... I mean early morning, it could be dangerous for you to walk alone." Minami suggested half disappointed that the girl has to leave already. She spoke just loud enough for her sisters to hear through the walls so they won’t be worried with her disappearance. Luckily their hearing only go as far as tenfold of the average human distances on open ground and barriers like walls and concrete grounds reduces the distances and reception. Minami didn’t want to think about having those two snooping on her while she is alone and especially not right now when she is with Atsuko.

The trip down the elevators was quiet for both, neither knowing what to say to each other so they just stood there looking ahead trying to avoid each other's eyes in this awkward silence. As Atsuko walked out of the building and onto the streets she suddenly stopped in mid step. Minami stopped to watch the girl look left and right puzzled at first until realization dawns upon her facial features.

"What's wrong?" Minami asked.

Atsuko turned to look at Minami before pointing back at the building they just came out of. "I live here..."

Offline Yagami.Rai

• 高みにゃ~ (=`ω´=)
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Takamina ❤ Atsuko
Re: Impulse (Dec 03)
« Reply #24 on: December 03, 2011, 01:34:41 PM »
I was refreshing the page and then I see This!!! :w00t:
I was like OMG!! Update!!! XD

Minami has fall for Acchan :wub:
Acchan also lives there???!!! :twothumbs
I can't wait to read more it's getting really interesting :thumbup :thumbup

Thanks for the Update :thumbsup
Please Update Soon :peace:
« Last Edit: December 03, 2011, 01:43:13 PM by Yagami.Rai »

Flean

« Reply #25 on: December 03, 2011, 02:03:21 PM »
Yeay!!!! Yosha!!!  :onioncheer:  Finally, you updated bro~~~  :farofflook:

I think I know what you've been telling me now...  But this is really a good start...  :on GJ: 

"You heart, it's beating for her, listen to her heartbeat and you will find your hearts has synced, there is no way out of it now." Haruna continue to explain to the confused Minami.

"We, us vampires, our hearts don't forget once they found the one they are waiting for, once the sync is done there is no turning back." Miichan said trying to remind Minami of the stories they were told when they were still fresh vampires.
This part is really interesting...  :nya:  Taka's heart already sync with Acchan... Gah!!!  :luvluv1:

And they live in the same building??? Kyaaa~~~ I need the next update~~~  :on lol: Update soon bro~~  :kneelbow:

Offline AKBlover_99

• Member+
  • Nice to meet you! Call me 'Bat',okay
« Reply #26 on: December 03, 2011, 02:13:28 PM »
Before I read your fic,I'm so bored.   :mon impatient:  But your fic enjoyed me! Thx :mon innocent:
I love it! :heart: :heart: :heart:

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #27 on: December 03, 2011, 03:26:46 PM »
Oh, so they are living in the same building.
Hahaha Acchan throwing thing at Takamina!!

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #28 on: December 03, 2011, 04:13:25 PM »
jaja poor takaboy for help atsuko.. she throwing things agains takavampire its so funny :D, BUT they live in the same place jajajajaj more funny... aww This story just freak me out... I smell kojiyuu maybe?..

Offline blughise

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • AtsuMina FOREVER
« Reply #29 on: December 03, 2011, 04:20:23 PM »
HEHEH...you finally put it up  :D
and you're welcome.....you know just say the word and I'll gladly help you buddy  :)

I'm really excited about this fic!!!

Did I mention it before, that It was kinda short....and if I did sorry for saying it again...Its just It's visibly noticeable when you finally put it up comparing it to when it was just a word document :P

anyway I can't wait for more Atsumina!!! XD XD XD
and say since Haruna is in this fic, will there be also a Kojiyuu  romance in here too?

I hope this doesn't end up like something similar to twilight cuz I've gotten really tired of reading vampire stories and fics........
HEHEHE UPDATE SOON

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #30 on: December 03, 2011, 11:20:46 PM »
The whole heartsynch caught my interest. Most especially when there's a Yuko present too to victimize a Kojipa. 8D

"Why?" Haruna glanced up and stared straight into Minami's eyes.

You mean glance down right? >xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

and if you need more help or opinions in the actual chapters. You can poke me if you want my opinions. I don't mind it.

You should update soon Immo-chan = A =
Like I’m the most calm... Like, it must definitely be because, Like when we enter, I’ll be hurrying. But Because Junjun is older, I can calm down? I don’t really know, Like I just absolutely want her there beside me. Whenever we go abroad, if Junjun is absolutely not beside me, I absolutely won’t go. Something like that. -- Tanaka Reina about Junjun.

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #31 on: December 04, 2011, 02:09:58 AM »
Update!

"What's wrong?" Minami asked.

Atsuko turned to look at Minami before pointing back at the building they just came out of. "I live here..."

Ehhh?! Same building?! Hrrm interesting!   :glasses:
Arigatou! :kneelbow:

Have tumblr have twitter. Just ask ^^

Offline Sydney W

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina & KaiAcchan
« Reply #32 on: December 04, 2011, 09:52:20 AM »
They (Minami and Acchan) are living under the same roof... So coincidence... please update next.. thanks

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #33 on: December 18, 2011, 12:39:34 PM »
Hi, thank you to all those that left me a comment and everyone that left me a thank you. It really help motivate me to write and update when I see everyone enjoying my short little updates. Even if you don't feel like leaving a comment, just a Thank you will let me know if I'm heading in the right direction with the story so I can make proper adjustments to them before I post  :lol:
Sorry for the long wait, it's flu/sick season so work has been very taxing and I've been super busy dealing with sickies so haven't had time to update like I planned in the last couple days... Finally things settled a bit tonight so I can be online BUT I forgot to bring my usb *sigh* =.= so hopefully I can get it up by tomorrow.

Yagami.Rai: Thanks for the comment, glad to know you like it so far  :)

Flean: hey bro  :P, hmmm I don't remember what I have been telling you anymore but yea we have a Taka/Acchan sync already, so wonder what kinda mischievous things I will come up with... hmmmm Technically throwing them in the same building was totally random but oh well, it just makes things more interesting keke. I'm being random recently anyways haha.

AKBlover_99: Thanks you, glad you like it and it served to entertain you even if it's just for a bit.

kahem: thanks for the comment buddy, yea I thought it might be funny for takamina to get hit by random flying objects  XD

Haruko: Hmmm I think you might have a pretty good smell, but I will have to see how they might play out  :twisted:. Even as a vampire Takamina still gets whipped by Acchan  :thumbsup

Blughise: well the first draft had WAY too much unnecessary stuff, so I took them out keke. Added some other stuff, fixed up a bunch of stuff before posting  XD I never properly finished reading twilight so no idea how it ends. Well I was kinda told how it would end but never read it for myself  :twothumbs Plus I think you know by now I like to be different.

Boss (arisa03): LOL your comment made me almost suffocate from laughing, yes I mean glance down HAHAHA. I wonder if Kojipa will get victimized .... as bad  :twisted: Hmmm if I need any help with ideas I'll make sure to poke at you... or just poke at you anyways if I don't need any ideas KEKE. *salutes* "Yes boss, will update soon!"

Megumi: Thanks for the comment, yup same building keke  I wonder what else might happen with them so close to each other.....

Sydney W: Yes coincidence I swear they weren't put in the same building for any reasons ....  :twisted: Thanks for the comment.

Thank you for dropping by and reading this story, please if you happen to see dark-atrox make sure you remember to thank her for the prologue  :twothumbs
Hope to continue to see your presence for the future updates, and if there is anything you like or don't like feel free to leave a message. I do come by and check
them  :D

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #34 on: December 19, 2011, 11:59:34 AM »
Sorry for the long wait, I kind of got a little distracted with SKE's new pv preview that I almost forgot I was suppose to update during my break at work  XD. Hope this will keep you entertained even for a little while. It might take me just as long before I can get the next chapter out since work has been super busy because of everyone getting sick and all. I'm trying to rack up as much extra shifts as I can so I can get some extra spending $ for all those AKB/SKE singles etc..... I believe I murdered my wallet again just moments ago with a simple click......  :twisted:

Impulse - II

"Acchan!" Yuko quickly jump off the couch, closing the gap to where she heard the opening and closing of the door.

"Thank you for taking me home, " Yuko heard the voice of her best friend before she came in view of the missing girl closing the door and removing her shoes.

"Where were you? We were so worried! Who was it at the door?" Yuko started asking her millions of questions while circling Atsuko, lifting her hands and arms to inspect the girl to see if there are any damages. Well at least she tried until she was pushed at least arm length away before her hands got to roam any further.

"Yuko," Atsuko said with a stern voice

"I was just trying to make sure you are okay," the shorter girl said with a knowing smile.

"So where is the troll?" Atsuko asked before quickly ducking to dodge a flying stack of paper. Unfortunately Yuko wasn't as fortunate as the papers hit her square in the face.

"Who are you calling troll? It is Mariko-sama to you." A taller model like figure walked out from the kitchen with a cup of coffee in hand.

"Owwww, troll *cough* *cough*" Yuko whispered under her breath for Atsuko to hear while rubbing her nose. Atsuko giggled as she watches Mariko threaten to throw the remains of her coffee onto Yuko if she made another sound.

"So where were you Acchan?" Mariko finally asked.

"I found them"

Mariko quickly moved over to the windows to make sure they are shut tight and secured before motioning for Atsuko to continue. Their windows are made with soundproof glass and extra linings have been added to their walls when they moved it to prevent any information leak to involuntary and voluntary listeners outside.

"Let's sit down and talk, tell us everything that happen," Yuko said in a serious tone.

"Last night when I was walking home from school I felt one follow me, I walked into the alley hoping to lure her in but I was so concentrate on that I let my guard down for my surrounding..." Atsuko started to illustrate her story of last nights near death incident, "I was attacked by a drunken man and he almost..." Atsuko paused again still a little shaken up thinking back to the events last night and what could've happen to her because of her stupidity.

"You are okay now," Mariko said after placing her arm on Atsuko's shoulder to give her a gentle squeeze of support. Seeing how Atsuko is now sitting with them, they don't seem to be too worried anymore.

"She saved me,"

"She?" Yuko repeated.

"The vampire that followed me, she saved me from the man after he slammed me into the wall, she killed him, but I was too weak at the time to do anything, I was only able to focus on resisting her hypnotizing like we were taught so she can't erase my memory." Atsuko said purposely leaving out certain parts of the night that she decided against telling her best friends.

"She took me to their place after I passed out, she thinks I don't remember what happen last night," Atsuko continue before the other two could ask any questions, as she told them about her night, details continue to be left out. Logic tells Atsuko that she should be telling her friends everything, but a part of her want to hold onto those details and keep them hidden.

"Their? How many are there?" Yuko asked.

"Just three of them, I think they are sisters," Atsuko replied.

"Where are they right now? We should contact headquarters and let them know," Mariko finally spoke up after giving their situation a thought.

"They actually live in this very building just a couple floors up," Atsuko answered while pointing her fingers up.

"Ehhhhhh!" Yuko screeched, the thought of living so close to one of those vampires they hunt temporarily invaded her mind.

"I think we should take this chance to investigate further into this, I mean it’s an opportunity for us to find a lead to their pack," Atsuko reason with her comrades.

"That might be true and contacting headquarters might give us away since they have yet to know about us," Mariko said in deep thought.

"It is settled then, we will investigate into this matter before we contact the higher ups," Yuko concluded.

"Do you think that all vampires are really bad?" Atsuko asked the two retreating girls.

"Of course, why are you asking?" Mariko asked as a flash of emotions crossed her eyes, seeming to suspect more to the question.

"No reason, just wondering," Atsuko quickly replied with a not interested look, she isn't their school's drama ace for no reason.

Mariko only nodded before picking up her previously discarded drama script to continue with memorizing her lines for their next school play. The three of them are the top of their drama class in the prestigious school for gift students in performing arts. After Mariko and Yuko left the room, Atsuko thought back to the conversation she overheard last night when the sisters thought she was asleep. 'You've fallen for her haven't you?' those words continue to repeat in her mind like a broken record as the face of the short little vampire invaded her thoughts.

Quickly shaking the thoughts out of her mind she stood up to go wash up before heading to school with the other two. "Don't be ridiculous, there is no such thing as good vampires," Atsuko spoke out more for herself, but a part of her want to believe otherwise. Must be the after affects of her run in with the drunken man, how can she forget about everything her parents has worked for and their death under the hands of those evil suckers, she didn't spend all these years training to surpass her parents as the best for nothing.

Atsuko silently cursed herself for letting her guards down, before disappearing into her room.

"She is hiding something from us," Yuko pointed out as she and Mariko watch Atsuko disappear into her room.

"Just let her be, I have a feeling we will found out soon enough." Mariko said with her famous "I know something you don't" smirk that Yuko hated the most.

With one hand Yuko grabbed a dish cloth and whipped it towards Mariko hoping that if lucky she can wipe the smirk off her face. “I’ll go check our stocks of vampire blood just incase we need them. Yuko said walking over to the hidden compartment under their snack drawer.

“Make sure you and Acchan are updated with the antidote shots, we don’t want any blood poisoning from overdosing on vampire blood. I don’t want to have to kill you because you forgot to get your boosters shots every 4 months.” Mariko reminded.

“Don’t worry we made sure to take them at 3 months, since we take those vampire blood regularly to boost our powers to fight the vampires, training alone can’t protect our bodies, we need the extra strength, speed and healing powers to get a more even footing even if it only last a couple hour.” Yuko replied as she check through the tubes of blood.

~~~~~~~

Once Minami stepped into view of her sisters she heard loud and uncontrollable laughing from the two bodies spread out hanging on the counter in the kitchen. The sound of Minami's pleading this morning fresh in their ears as the sound of flesh to book ringed as clear as water, picked up by their extra sensitive hearing.

Minami frown at her two very caring sisters, before heading straight to her room.

"I hope you aren't planning to stalk your new love interest," Miichan spoke out.

"Minami, it is too dangerous for us to be roaming around in broad daylight, I know all those rumors about vampires sparkling in light is fake but what if you run across hunters?" Haruna pointed out.

"Nothing I can't handle," Minami grunted before closing her door.

"We know you are good that's why father has chosen you to inherit our family’s heirloom, the locket that holds the blood of the first vampire lord, but you should still be careful." Haruna continued hoping to get her point across to her sister.

"Is the girl really worth your life?" Miichan spoke towards the closed bedroom door. They know Minami can hear them clearly even if she isn't responding.

~~~~~~

"Akibahara for gifted of performing arts"  Minami read the sign from afar where she spotted her girl entering along with her two roommates, they appear close despite all the bickering that goes on between them, just like Minami and her sisters.

Seeing the girl disappear into the building causes a tug in Minami's chest, she want to be able to watch the girl but the walls are getting in the way. She want to be closer, where she can once again smell her scent in the air that she already miss. Earlier in the morning when she returned to her room she found it covered with the scent of Atsuko. Unable to control herself she laid herself down on the exact spot Atsuko occupied just hours ago, taking in the smell that overloads every receptor in her body, the remaining warmth spread across her skin as a smile etched itself on Minami's face. That was the same smile her sisters last saw on her face before she left to stalk her love as Miichan put it.

Minami leaned back into the tree as she watched Atsuko reappear in her fields of view through the windows of a classroom but unfortunate for Minami other students seem to always get in-between them, obstructing her view. She frowned, this distances isn’t working out for her.

Finally making up her mind Minami pushed herself off the tree and started to walk in the direction of the school. A breeze of wind gushed by as two bodies suddenly appeared flanking her left and right.

"Why are you two here? If you are here to stop me then you can leave," Minami said as she continues towards her destination.

"We came to keep you out of trouble, we all know how stubborn you can be," Miichan started

"and once you make up your mind no one can change it,"  Haruna finished.

"You came because you were bored at home," Minami said with a smile, happy to know that her sisters cared.

"Hey! It's a school for gifted, you will definitely need us to help you get in," Miichan pouted slightly after getting busted by her short sister. Okay so she was bored at home, but she also didn't want her sister to be out in the open alone, so she and Haruna decided that they will stick together.

"With a midget and a Gachapin you will definitely need my looks to get us through the audition," Haruna said with a flick of her long hair.

"Errrm... there isn't any audition.... it's only an entrance interview, plus I can totally go solo!" Minami stood tall with her chest puffed up by holding her breath.

Miichan smacked Minami in the back causing her to lose her hold in her breath stumbling a couple steps before falling flat on the ground.

"HEY!" Minami shouted in protest.

“I don’t understand why I have to share a name with this midget, I’m obviously better!” Miichan retorted.

“Because father was drunk and forgot that he already used the name Minami for this midget,” Haruna answered with a bored expression. She turned to walk ahead of the two ignoring the pout on Miichan’s face and the tongue Minami is giving Miichan.

"Come on shortie, we have a school to get us into," Miichan said walking in step with Haruna leaving poor Minami behind trying to catch up to the two.

"Wait for me!"
« Last Edit: December 19, 2011, 12:19:47 PM by immortal_K »

Offline WinterAir

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Impulse - Ch.2 (Dec 19)
« Reply #35 on: December 19, 2011, 12:22:12 PM »
keke even tho i haven't read or will not have to time to read your work ><
just dropping by to say a... GANBARA IMMORTAL!! :twothumbs

Offline Yagami.Rai

• 高みにゃ~ (=`ω´=)
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Takamina ❤ Atsuko
« Reply #36 on: December 19, 2011, 01:35:39 PM »
Yea!! Update!!! :cow:

OMG!! Acchan didn't lost her memory and is a vampire hunter??!!! :w00t:
LOL Minami stalking her beloved Acchan :wub:
I was laughing about how Miichan and Takamina got the same name :rofl:

Hm.. So they're going to be enrolled in the school and I bet Yuko will fall fast for Haruna :grin:

This is just getting soooo interesting and I can't wait to read more about it :thumbup XD

Thanks a lot for the Update :twothumbs
Please Update Soon :mon cute:
Thank you :)
« Last Edit: December 19, 2011, 01:56:22 PM by Yagami.Rai »

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #37 on: December 19, 2011, 02:19:45 PM »
I was really surprised when Acchan wasn't really hypnotized by Takamina and now revealed that she, Yuko and Maritroll are vampire hunters! :O

Now i'm loving the couples here, Takamina, Kojiyuu and MariMii <3333 Awwww! Kira-chan i want more please! Please update soon! mwaaah! <3

Offline Sok

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #38 on: December 19, 2011, 05:59:16 PM »
Wow. I was surprised Acchan was a Hunter.
Now Minami is going to her school with Haruna and Miichan. Please update as soon as you can. Thank you.

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #39 on: December 19, 2011, 06:20:53 PM »
Ehhh!!! Acchan is a hunter???
And lol at drunk vampire-papa ^^

JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Country Musume ni Ishikawa Rika - Bye Bye Saigo no Yoru