JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hamasaki Ayumi - Alterna

Author Topic: Love in the Fast Lane (multipairing) 24/11/2012 [Will be revamped/continued]  (Read 159799 times)

Offline Sydney W

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina & KaiAcchan
Re: Love in the Fast Lane [CHAPTER 19 Part I - Sathday] FINALLY UPDATED! 11/25
« Reply #500 on: November 25, 2012, 02:04:06 AM »
Atsuko and Takamina going to confesss to each other soon. Yeah ! Waiting the next update soon.

Offline KojiYuu44

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #501 on: November 25, 2012, 03:05:04 AM »
Yay!!!! Finally updated!!!
This is getting more and more exciting :)
Looking forward to the next update!!

Offline Tanchan

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #502 on: November 25, 2012, 04:42:24 AM »
Yeah, an update from you. I'm so happy. Takamina and Atsuko should just spill their guts out to each other and Ray should just disappear.

Offline chichay12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina for life....
« Reply #503 on: November 25, 2012, 06:59:01 AM »
YATTA!!!!
WOOOHOOOO...
 :farofflook: :farofflook: :farofflook:
i really miss reading ur update!!hahaha
thank god ur back!!pls dont disappear like that again!!XD

i want more!! :gyaaah:
update soon!!
 :kneelbow:

Offline yuuzu05

• ecchi
« Reply #504 on: November 25, 2012, 08:57:42 AM »
*le gasp* an update!!! Thankyou so much for coming back to this story  :bow: :bow:
i look forward to your next update  :cow: :cow:

Offline risa_ai

• Member+
  • Matsui, Midget, Gaki and random breadcrumbs~
« Reply #505 on: November 25, 2012, 09:19:59 AM »
So I like, read this all in 3hours. xD At first, I didn't want to comment, BUT TAKABOY AINT LOVING MY ATSUKO, SO HERE I AM. Firstly though, who on earth is Ray? O.o This uh, PERSON, STEALING AWAY 'Nami' from Atsuko. T^T IF THIS PERSON WANTED TO GIVE A NICKNAME, AT LEAST GIVE A CUTER ONE, LIKE 'minami' or something. Nah, jk. xD
Overall, this story is well-done so far, BUT PULEEEEEEEZE UPDATE SOON AND MAKE ATSUKO DO SOME CONFESSING IN THE FACE OF RAY. /iknowimevil. Icanthelpit/ Kojiyuu was adorable though. ^^// UPDATE SOOOOOOOOON. ;A;

Offline takamae

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #506 on: November 25, 2012, 09:30:05 AM »
True!!! It's haruna time to join in a race, can't wait kojiyuu moment in the race  :wub:
Minami and acchan need just spill it out
And what so special about that package?  :?
Can't wait for the triple date :wub:
Thanx for the update ^^ 

Offline XxRoByNxX78

• Member+
  • Nogizaka46 Nishino and Shiraishi <3
« Reply #507 on: November 25, 2012, 12:44:57 PM »
OMG AN UPDATE YAY OMG I LOVE YOUR FIC I CANT BELIEVE YOU UPDATED FINALLY !!!

UPDATE SOON PLEASE I BEG !!

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #508 on: November 25, 2012, 02:35:53 PM »
Haruna time to race next.... Looking forward to it  :? :twothumbs

Minami... man up and confess already to Atsuko....  :cow:

Great update... hope to see the next one soon  :bow:

Thank you for the update  :peace: :theking

Offline Calyrica

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Watashi wa yandere desu~
« Reply #509 on: November 25, 2012, 08:52:49 PM »
Ooh, ooh, this fic gets updated! I'm not usually one for AUs, but you've weaved this universe together so wonderfully that I love it!  :heart:

(Shizuru x Natsuki is my OTP #1! Have you written fics for them, too?)
My Tumblr | My Facebook
Chat with me on IRC
Member of: Evetaku, FFFpeeps, GotWoot, Jinsei, Sage, SHiN-gx, and Whine-subs

Offline duckduck

« Reply #510 on: November 25, 2012, 09:17:26 PM »
I just spent the whole weekend reading! I lvoe this! Thank you and please update soon!  :cow:

Offline Minami-chan

• Member+
  • Still Love You
« Reply #511 on: November 26, 2012, 12:04:19 AM »
 :nya: :nya: :nya: :nya: yeeeeeeeeeees I´m sooooooooo happy!!!!

:on gay: :on gay: :on gay: A new chapter!!

Thanks for continue this fic, really i like (we like) a lot!

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #512 on: November 26, 2012, 12:54:22 AM »
oh~ Kojiharu playing the tsundere is so cute~

Offline bou-j525

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #513 on: November 26, 2012, 01:33:22 AM »
Apparently, bumping this thread to make you update was a great idea. I shall do it again  :twisted:

Offline BbSis

• Girls love rules *.*~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Clean the nosebleed and keep reading/writing! @.@
« Reply #514 on: November 27, 2012, 01:17:22 PM »
Upadate!! Finally!

Marikooooo don't go receive Yamamoto team's pack alone ;.; Miichan, do something!!!

Haruna racing *.*

I really liked your update :heart:

<3
Sorry about my lack of activity... I'm kinda stuck in life...

My fics:
It started in a wedding (MariMii + usual couples) - ongoing
The fanfiction post thread (KojiYuu, WMatsui) - ongoing
The cry of a lonely star - ongoing
Oneshots
Oneshots at Perv area

Offline miayaka

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • ツ twitter account got hacked pls unfollow
« Reply #515 on: November 27, 2012, 01:20:54 PM »
Thank you for this update
I'm really looking forward on this..

Its getting more and more exciting  :panic:

Offline TakaminaBG

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #516 on: November 27, 2012, 04:00:59 PM »
Finally, after six hours I fished reading this fic!!!
FIRST: IT'S SO FREAKING AMAZING!!!!
MariMii: CUTE!!!
KojiYuu: FUNNY!!
What the hell is going on with MY AtsuMina??!?!?!? Get them together like NOW!!!!
I hope nothing bad happens with Haruna, like it did with Miichan...
I wonder what Acchan is planing??
PLEASE UPDATE SOON!!!

Offline bou-j525

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #517 on: November 29, 2012, 04:38:50 AM »
No I'm not just bumping the thread again (because it'd be totally useless anyway considering that it's already on first page) !! Apparently I need to comment on Lynx's fic because she thinks I'm a legendary author and that it will boosts her career as a writer. <-- I swear I wasn't the one saying this

So first part of chapter... looong first part btw  :thumbup Oh right just saying, at first I thought you wrote "I will update every three days or something" XD Then after a mini heart attack and a long "wth" moment, I told myself it was impossible and read it again XD

First, AMAZING banner  :k-great: Love everything about it, even the typography is just perfect and it represents your fic very well ^^

Second, Acchan is adorable in this update XD Asking so many questions to Yuko then saying she's getting fat LOL Though blaming her mom would be a great idea considering what we saw from her blog about food  :stuffed: So I'd like to say, yes Acchan, you are getting fat. But not physically, EMOTIONALLY. HAHA. Your thoughts are getting fat, you think too much, you have too many things on mind :P (gotta love that random comeback) Aww and Yuko being so nice to help her sister ^^ Speaking of Yuko, major LOL when she apologized for Haruna for not seeing her XD Could have been the end of the world and I'm pretty sure she would have reacted less than that XD

Also, the delivery guy or whatever, I don't know why but it's suspicious... and then Yuko leaving too XD and the "most boring lunchtime ever" comment made me laugh  :lol: C'mon guys, you won't die... or maybe  :lol:

And Haruna being insistant to be the one participating... Is there something I forgot, why is it suddenly so important for her to participate?  :tama-uhh: And insisting so much... Hmm ah well maybe it's just part of her plan xD It's rare to see Haruna being "mad" anyway so it's cool XD Go Haruna, go rule the world!! *bou-j being crazy here*

And Takamina being... takamina =_= Just you admit you love Acchan or whatever and things will be so much easier... oh well knowing who the author is, maybe not wwww Though those two are really not helping eachother!! Draaamaaaa, just tell her you love her! Oh wait, that's not even close from something Takamina would do! Ah well... è.é Can't wait for the triple date  :tama-apeshit:

And finally, more formal aspects, I love your writing style  :thumbup Repeating myself though, but really ^^ Easy to read and to understand, nice interaction between the characters, always coherent, and various vocabulary so it's interesting to read and not repetitive. A lot of dialogues and not too much descriptions, though it's fine because it's cool to see the characters evoluating together. Plus we can know how they feel just by the way you type the convo ^^

I don't know for you, but I think this is a great general review. If you think it's not long enough well... too bad XD Can't wait for the next part and what will happen to all of them, especially takamina/acchan because well... it's takamina and acchan ^^;;

As my final word... just know that I will always be there to pressure you to write 8D

Offline AFLynx

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • In my world, anything is possible.
« Reply #518 on: November 29, 2012, 01:30:01 PM »
Thank you everyone for reading my fic!  :farofflook: Again, I do apologize that it took me a VERY LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time to update... my writing muse took a very long vacation.  :err:

To make up for it, I did make a banner for this fic (it's at the first page of this thread, above my index) Hope you all enjoyed it. I had fun making it, and I think I'll be making banners for my future fics from now on.  :)

Anyway, on to my individual replies:

arrow27:kneelbow: thank you for reading! please continue to be patient with me with my updates!  :)
Haruko:kneelbow: Thanks for your patience! I'm happy you loved the update. Lol, you miss Ray?  XD We'll see if Ray comes back in the picture... I think she's busy right now because of the release of the music vid.  :lol:
SydneyW - Thanks for the comment SydneyW-san!  :luvluv2: I hope they confess soon too. :)
KojiYuu44 - Thanks for reading! I'm glad you find my story exciting. I hope that my future updates will be more exciting for everyone  :hee:
Tanchan - I'm glad that my update made you happy... your comment made me happy as well.  :farofflook: I don't wanna spoil everyone so... we'll just have to see what will happen to our Atsumina pairing in my fic  :)
Chichay12 - Gomen ne for my long disappearance  :sweat:  :kneelbow: I promise not to do it more often.  XD Thank you for the comment!
yuuzu05 - Don't worry, I won't EVER abandon this fic since this is my first fic ever.  :hee: I'll even try to revive my other multi-chap fic (Parent Trap) and write whenever I have the time/chance to do so.  :)
risa_ai - wow, you read the whole story for 3 hours?  :shock: awesome!  8) Well, Ray is a character in Mendol Ikemen Idol, a No Sleeves dorama... you should watch it!  :on GJ: The reason why I used "Nami" as Ray's nickname for Takamina is because that is her name in the dorama  :) I'll try to update as soon as I can, but I may concentrate on writing an update for Parent Trap or continue w/ my pending OS. Thanks for the comment!  :)
takamae - IKR?! It's really been a while since I wrote Haruna racing.  :err: about the package... everything will be revealed about it in one of the future chapters. I'm happy that you wondered about it. ^^ Thanks for the comment!
XxRoByNxX78 - I know it's been a while and I'm totally blaming work for my lack of updates :fainted: I'll do my best to update faster. Thanks for the comment! :)
cisda83 - Thanks for the comment! I'm also looking forward to writing her race as well. :hee: I'll try to update as soon as I can.
Calyrica - After 7 months, I finally updated!  :farofflook: Thank you for the compliment Calyrica-san! When I thought about the concept of my oshi/No Sleeves racing, I thought that I should be the one writing it, thus creating this fic.  :) I do read Shizuru x Natsuki fics since they are my favorite Mai Hime pairing but honestly never tried writing about them XD
duckduck - Thanks for reading my fic!  :luvluv2: Honestly, I've been spending a lot of reading fanfics as well... and I think it's one of the reasons why I haven't updated soon.  :depressed:
Minami-chan - Thank you for reading Minami-chan! :) I'm happy to read/see that you (everyone) loves reading my fic as much as I love writing this.  :hee:
kahem:on lol: ah well, you know about the KojiYuu relationship... it's good to know that I was able to convey their tsundere moments in this update. among my 3 pairings, I always have a hard writing KojiYuu moments... I'll do my best to write more about them. :) thanks for the comment!
BbSis - Thanks for liking my update and for taking the time to leave a comment!  :luvluv2: You don't have to worry, I think the security guard accompanied the delivery man to the lobby so I'm betting Mariko is safe and sound.  :hehehe:
miayaka - Thanks for being patient w/ me in posting this. I'm happy that you like my update! :hee:
TakaminaBG - about the Atsumina pairing... I have big plans for them... and if I say big, I do mean BIG! :glasses: I know it's been taking ages for them but if you will give me time and go on with my plans for them, I'll make it worth your while :) After all, they are my main pairing in this fic. ^^
bou-j525:shock: a VERY long comment from one of the greatest writers here in jphip!  :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:  First part of the chap is long because I want to elaborate on Acchan and Yuko as sisters. XD Thank you for commenting about the banner  :kneelbow: Most of all, thank you for your comments regarding my writing style. I've been struggling w/ my writing style lately and I'm happy that you like it.  :hee: I know my reply is kinda short... honestly it's because, I don't know what to say  :on lol: Again, thank you :3

Offline bimbo

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #519 on: November 30, 2012, 04:26:18 PM »
I'm really looking forward for the next chapter!  XD

It's a very nice story  :)

JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hamasaki Ayumi - Alterna