JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: After School - Rip Off (Korean Ver.)

Author Topic: HiP Radio is ON THE AIR! {-Be a DJ! Tune In! DL the Archives!-}  (Read 65066 times)

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
Re: HiP Radio is ON THE AIR! {-Be a DJ! Tune In! DL the Archives!-}
« Reply #60 on: December 12, 2009, 12:27:49 PM »
sure go for it. we tortured ADogg enough LOL

Go ahead and make a show thread too. :thumbsup

Offline Saikami

• W O N K Y F I E D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • TEAM AIBUTT
« Reply #61 on: March 31, 2010, 04:49:52 PM »
I was wondering if I could request having a radio show time slot on Thursday nights, 6:30 - 7:30PM EST? :grin: Many thanks to Deft for helping me find software that I could use on a Mac!
« Last Edit: March 31, 2010, 05:26:48 PM by Saikami »
[All hail AiButt! Sig by Dinny!]

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #62 on: March 31, 2010, 09:03:05 PM »
I was wondering if I could request having a radio show time slot on Thursday nights, 6:30 - 7:30PM EST? :grin: Many thanks to Deft for helping me find software that I could use on a Mac!

I approve :thumbsup We sure need a drive home show! WOO HOO SAIKS!

PM'd you The Infos 8)

Offline xXSpanishFlyXx

• I can have my own Custom Title?
« Reply #63 on: July 15, 2010, 10:12:44 AM »
I'd like to have a show. I know I'm new here and haven't earned my stripes and all but I'd love to give it a shot. What do I need to do a show? I do have some experience playing to the public and having my stuff on the air. I'm on a mac and have read on some difficulty on broadcasting from a mac. I already hijacked (wink wink) nicecast. Is that all I need? I do have some more questions so I guess somebody can pm me so it won't take up much public space. Unless it's ok for me to unload the questions on here.

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #64 on: July 15, 2010, 12:43:47 PM »
Sure SpanishFly, be more active and most definitely we'll consider you. Can't get enough talent on the airwaves, esp. with your DJ skillz!

Holler at Ping to show you the ropes about running a show on a Mac, as he is the ultimate pro. Check the schedule (at http;//jphip.com/radio.html) and see what timeslot fits you and if you are committed to doing a regular show. :)

And hey, feel free to dive right into the IRC convo - I've seen you there already hehe so get to know the other DJs. I know I'm hesitant, cuz we had trouble of DJs just disappearing in the past lol

Offline xXSpanishFlyXx

• I can have my own Custom Title?
« Reply #65 on: July 15, 2010, 09:09:19 PM »
A Tuesday 10-11pm would do. I can keep up with that easily even when school starts. I'll give a shout to Ping to ask the mac questions.

Style would be EDM (Electronic Dance Music). Varied in style. Sway between Breaks, Trance, House, Techno, DnB, Dubstep...all of it. It'd be DJ mixed by me. 45 Minutes or full hour. The last 15 is unmixed and random. It can be new tracks I'm digging or classics (Journey, Foreigner, The Beatles, Floyd etc etc). Some non EDM stuff. Even some Jpop. Don't know if ya'll have a show like that already or not but I'd love to give it a shot.

I perfectly understand you being hesitant. That's why I realize that I gotta earn my stripes first.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2010, 09:26:53 PM by xXSpanishFlyXx »

Offline OpsMonkey

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #66 on: July 16, 2010, 04:00:21 AM »
Woot! Another possible mix show DJ coming? Nice! Look forward to hearing you eventually xXSpanishFlyXx,  :)
Selective Hearing @ JPH!P Radio every Friday night/Saturday Morning starting at 00:00 MDT until 02:00 MDT.

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: After School - Rip Off (Korean Ver.)