JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Alan - Yi Ge

Author Topic: [TV] AKB48 Nemousu Terebi  (Read 134783 times)

Offline frblckstr1

• The Archive
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [TV] AKB48 Nemousu Terebi
« Reply #60 on: December 14, 2009, 07:26:01 PM »
^ They started season three right after season 2, so they might do it again with season 4.

I read on S48 that some team K members where in Australia wild water canoing and buggee jumping, so early next year we might already see the next season.

Offline maliciel

• Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #61 on: December 15, 2009, 02:27:27 AM »
Actually I was under the impression that it was the last ep of the season..

Offline frblckstr1

• The Archive
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #62 on: December 16, 2009, 06:58:33 PM »
Actually I was under the impression that it was the last ep of the season..
Season 2 was in the first half of 2009, season 3 was in the second half... there idea of 'seasons' might actaully be related to the seasons and not years as normal with series :)

From the contents of 3x10 I expect one other ep where they have to prepare the meal and serve it.

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #63 on: December 18, 2009, 02:40:39 PM »
^and the fire dance  :cow:

Season 3 box @ CDJapan: http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=TBD-5626

Special Features: unreleased footage, trailer videos: Nikoniko Douga, You Tube, and more, teaser x 11, and more bonus video footage

----------

Why are these boxes so expensive  :nervous

Offline frblckstr1

• The Archive
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #64 on: December 18, 2009, 06:57:18 PM »
^ Limitted runs, plus wota's (=us) who buy them anyway .

Amazon link: http://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B00316TSPS/

Offline Datalanche

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #65 on: December 23, 2009, 07:03:25 AM »
So I watched episode 11 today and it was a nice episode. Very dialogue heavy so I'm sure most of it was lost on me. :lol: But uh... regarding season 4...

[bgcolor=#000000]It looks like there isn't going to be one. Anyone care to clarify? I think it's kinda obvious from the language used and reactions. Oh well, if it is going to end, it looks like they are going to end with a big bang in this Australia special that's gonna air the 28th. Throwing Natsumi and the gang out of a plane?! Awesome![/bgcolor]

Offline Blu-Cherri

• Figure of Sorrow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Figure of Loneliness
« Reply #66 on: December 23, 2009, 03:23:29 PM »
[bgcolor=#000000]I read that the next season is next year march time but I can't remember where I read that[/bgcolor]

set made by me
Here's me singing and dancing!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=15604.0

Offline frblckstr1

• The Archive
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #67 on: December 23, 2009, 07:32:07 PM »
[bgcolor=#000000]I read that the next season is next year march time but I can't remember where I read that[/bgcolor]
You might confuse that with the DVD release of season 3.

As Season 2 and 3 where rather close, they might take a break, catch there breath and start again.
They have not taken aim at the lesser known girls much.

Offline maliciel

• Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #68 on: December 27, 2009, 06:58:37 AM »
The special looks pretty sweet, it has Kuumin and Natsumi :o

Offline Sayange

• Akimoto Sayaka Chronic Fangirl
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Twin Towers <3
« Reply #69 on: December 27, 2009, 03:28:55 PM »
There won't be a 4th season (that's what they said to girls, at least, that's why they cried).

There is a review of the last episode in SaeYaka Blog. I included a translation of Sae's letter to Sayaka.

Saeyaka.com: Killing your bandwidth with hotness since 2007
Follow SaeYaka blog at Twitter @saeyaka48

Offline frblckstr1

• The Archive
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #70 on: December 27, 2009, 06:48:17 PM »
There won't be a 4th season (that's what they said to girls, at least, that's why they cried).
Meh, they do have a lot of shows on TV currently but with Nemousu you could count and strange things happening (I'm just guessing but from the last Shuukan, it might be they are going to do it their now)

Offline Datalanche

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #71 on: December 27, 2009, 06:53:22 PM »
Yeah, Shukan has become more and more Nemousu-like lately with the out-of-studio bits and such, so we aren't necessarily losing anything.

They could always do a season 4 later, too. Maybe they are taking a season off to alleviate some costs or something. It can't be cheap to send the girls and crew to random places in Japan. :lol:

Offline Sayange

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Twin Towers <3
« Reply #72 on: December 27, 2009, 07:13:55 PM »
Meh, they do have a lot of shows on TV currently but with Nemousu you could count and strange things happening (I'm just guessing but from the last Shuukan, it might be they are going to do it their now)

I guess they are just stopping for a while. They prolly ran out of funds after the NYC trip  :P

I bet there will be a 4th next year, I don't see why stop doing a show.

Offline frblckstr1

• The Archive
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #73 on: December 31, 2009, 06:35:10 PM »
At the end of the S3 special:

Offline Datalanche

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #74 on: January 18, 2010, 04:39:43 AM »
Well, after much delay, I popped some delicious, greasy popcorn and watched the Nemousu TV special. I'm surprised to see no discussion of it here! :O I found it to be a great watch. Sae reaffirmed how awesome she is several times in this special.  :thumbup It was also cool how they worked up to the skydiving by doing different things, including the seemingly AKB48-standard bungy jumping. I really enjoyed how this special was edited. They left a lot of the waiting and stuff intact which gave it some tension, especially in the bungy scenes. The rafting was cool too. My personal visual highlight of that being Natsumi's legs. :inlove: I felt bad for her at the bungy jump, though. I feel like she would have done it if she had a bit more time... maybe. Also, epic laugh out loud moment on Nontii getting dipped into the water. "NANDE MIZU?!" :rofl: The actual skydiving was pretty epic. They didn't freak out as bad as I thought they would, but it was also kinda funny how they didn't have much choice or time to mentally prepare. :lol: So yeah, overall a good episode. Just one small gripe. I wish they would have picked anyone other than Kobayashi Kana to be there. My personal pick for this would have been Sayaka, but.. ugh, anyone but Kana. I really don't like her on the TV shows. She barely tried, whined and complained the whole damn episode. :thumbdown: Luckily the rest were awesome and it was a super fun watch. :thumbsup

Offline Blu-Cherri

• Figure of Sorrow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Figure of Loneliness
« Reply #75 on: January 18, 2010, 07:08:04 PM »
^her whining had me in stitches at times though xD she was so ridiculous I just couldn't help but laugh

set made by me
Here's me singing and dancing!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=15604.0

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Reply #76 on: January 18, 2010, 11:03:13 PM »
I was really impressed by Yagami though. She's a fighter. :thumbsup
Oh no, another SKE member I have to remember... :shocked

Offline jafeijai

• Member+
  • Music is my life ♪
« Reply #77 on: January 18, 2010, 11:12:12 PM »
Highlight of the Nemousu special for me was definitely the bungee jump; specifically when the others were cheering on Matsubara. Didn't think they'd start singing "Relax", though in hindsight, that was a good song choice. :thumbup

The 'support' videos from the other members were quite a laugh though! :lol:

Offline Sayange

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Twin Towers <3
« Reply #78 on: January 18, 2010, 11:46:47 PM »
Sae yelling Sayaka's name was  :inlove:

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #79 on: February 07, 2010, 01:30:17 PM »
I finally finished the special. It was pretty cool. The rafting looked pretty dangerous  :O2 I lolled at Sae having to wear the Chicken shirt, I thought she would be the most fearless one.

The bungee jumping was cool. I wonder if they made Nonti go in the water on purpose or if it's because she actually dived of the ledge  :shocked:

The skydiving was pretty epic. Kumi really impressed me troughout the ep. She was the youngest, but seemed to enjoy every second of it.

Cool special, maybe a bit too long though.. but it's cool to see the footage before and after the main events too.

JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Alan - Yi Ge