JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Smap - A Song For Your Love

Author Topic: The XCOM 2 Diaries (War Idol 48K) (Prologue to Freedom)  (Read 2810 times)

Offline hackata48

• Member+
  • TE HETA HADA WODA! -Quote from 'Frenzy'ability TWA
The XCOM 2 Diaries (War Idol 48K) (Prologue to Freedom)
« on: January 07, 2016, 05:06:07 PM »
On February 6 the Game XCOM 2 will launch and document my first run through of the whole campaign.

Plot of XCOM 2:
Twenty years have passed since world leaders offered an unconditional surrender to alien forces and XCOM, the planet's last line of defense, was left decimated and scattered. Now the aliens rule earth, building shining cities that promise a brilliant future for humanity on the surface while concealing a sinister agenda below and eliminating all who dissent from their new order.

Only those who live at the edges of the world have a margin of freedom. Here, a force gathers once again to stand up for humanity. Always on the run, the remnant XCOM forces must find a way to rise from the ashes, expose the insidious truth behind the occupation and eliminate the alien threat once and for all.

AKB48 at first welcomed the new Aliens. They were used as propaganda to help promote Earth's new Alien overlords to the populace of Japan. Technology has also bloomed too along with AKB's career.

But suddenly, some of the girls dissapeared without a trace. At first the girls thought they were being targeted by a resistance group that wants to bring down the ADVENT Coalition. As more girls became missing, Takamina was forced to investigate why.

She noticed that one of her fellow Idol sisters and friend, Sakura Miyawki was being walked off by a strange looking man. She followed them to a secluded spot where the man was trying to sedate Sakura with some sort of injection. Thinking quickly, Takamina attacked the man to save her friend. They managed to knock him down bleeding.

But, his blood wasn't read like an ordinary person. It was yellow! As Takamina examined the body she realized she attacked an ADVENT Commando.

Due to the ADVENT's control over surveillance and media propaganda. The 2 girls were labeled as fugitives.

The 2 were able to quickly get out of Tokyo to a shanty town in Chiba in the next prefecture. As they hid from the authorities, Takamina heard that there is a man who hangs around in a nearby bar that can help them 'Disappear --- At a cost'. Desperate and both not wanting to know what will happen to them since ADVENT never tells anyone what they do to their prisoners and any 'Resistance sympathizer', they took their chance and went to the this man.

When the 2 Idols arrived at the bar, the bartender told them to go to the back and he will tell this man that he has guest.

The 2 went outside. The back was dirty and wet since it was raining that night. The scent of trash and water filled their noses as the sliding sound of a revolver's chambers was heard from the darkness.

Then.... a Red Dot sight was being pointed right between Takamina's eyes.

"So you came to see me?" Said a gruff voice.

"Yes, they say you can help us. Me and my friend Sakura got into trouble with the ADVENT and they are hunting us down." Takamina replied carefully choosing her words for one wrong word and she and Sakura are going to take a Lapua to the head.

"Strange words... coming from the girls who are behind the ADVENT Propaganda in this sector." The voice said. The cocking of a pistol was heard.

Thinking fast, Takamina knelt down to the ground and clasped her hands together to beg.

"Please! I saw my friend Sakura nearly get Abducted by them earlier. The man had a needle and she was nearly tranquilized. And... so many of my friends were 'abducted by the Resistance' but when I saw that man was from ADVENT I was shocked. Then the police came and we ran all the way here to this slum." Takamina cried.

"Please we mean no harm." Sakura added.

"Hmm, let me check you first." The voice said. Then a flying robot drone flew out from the darkness. It had 2 eyes and it looked like it just came straight out of a tinkerer's workshop.

The drone shoot a scanning blue laser at both of the girls. They were now more nervous than ever as the robot scanned them for whatever the thing was programmed to do.

Then it emitted a low-pitched noise which Takamina could indicate as 'Negative'.

"Sorry for that, I was checking to see if there were any ADVENT listening devices or something like that on you. When I heard that 2 of ADVENT's best Propaganda and poster girls were trying to contact the Resistance, I had my suspicions." The voice said. The red dot now coming off of Takamina.

"Ok, I understand why now. Wait, your with them? The Resistance?" Sakura asked. Surprised to realise that she is now face to face with the very people her managers have always said to despise and stay away from their influence.

"Yes, I am a Recruiter and a Soldier. You can call me Aristarchus..... AND I CAN CALL YOU......DEAD!" The man said shooting his revolver. A loud 'Bang' was heard that ruptured Takamina's ears.

She then realised she wasn't dead or shot nor was Sakura too. Then she looked behind her to see that there was an ADVENT Trooper was lying dead behind her. His yellow blood gushing out of his helmet's visor.

"TAKE COVER!" Aristarchus shouted.

The girls quickly hid behind some concrete as bullets and lasers flew above them.

When the gunfight stop, the girls were terrified to know what happened to Aristarchus. What if he died and now the ADVENT are going to take them to God know's where the hell in the world. But a reassuring voice dashed those fears away.

"Their all down. Come with me if you want to live." Aristarchus voice was heard.

They ran to the source of the voice to meet up with a bald headed and battle scarred man with his flying droid from earlier.

"So, I will explain this briefly, the ADVENT are not what you think they are. They are abducting people. I don't know why and for what. But we, the Resistance are fighting back. It will be dangerous and you will be constantly on the run but we will win no matter the costs and free Earth from the Aliens." Aristarchus said

"But what about my friends back in AKB48?" Takamina asked.

"They will be fine, highly doubt ADVENT will just terminate their best Propaganda units just because two of them ran away."

"Uhm, Im actually a graduated member meanin---"

"That's not the point! I can provide you with food, shelter and security I just ask one thing from you."

"What is it?" Sakura and Takamina both asked at the same time.

"JOIN US OR BECOME THEM." Aristarchus led out his hand to them.

Thinking hard, Takamina and Sakura made a decision which will change their destiny and the destiny of the world....

"Yes" They both said.

"Good, Firebrand, this is 'Tarkus', I got a couple of recruits but my cover is blown. Send the Skyranger down and tell the 'Blood Angels' that we got company." He said to a hidden radio attached his ear.

Aristarchus then led the girls to a square in slums which a landing craft is big enough to land on. But when they arrived, a compliment of ADVENT soldiers was there to greet them. They quickly ran to the nearest cover and hunkered down.

"Firebrand! LZ is hot! I repeat LZ is hot! Tell 'Avitus' to give suppressing fire!"

Sakura and Takamina kept their heads down and their ears closed as gunfire rocked their soundbeaten eardrums. (You know from all of those live concerts)

Then the sound of a landing craft appeared. It was the 'Firebrand' that Tarkus talked about.

The ramp of the ship went open as big looking man carrying a mini gun came out.

"Come on alien scum! Show me your fury!" said a man that Takamina assumed to be 'Avitus'.

The man then let the barrel/s of his minigun rotate as he laid suppressing fire to the ADVENT Troopers.

"Lets go!" Tarkus yelled.

The 2 girls ran towards the ramp with Sakura lagging behind since her running form was pitiful.

But as Sakura ran an ugly humanoid snake monster appeared in front of her. The Xeno was equipped with a plasma rifle that was sometimes seen in the Propaganda posters involving the ADVENT Military.

The beast screamed at her and was about to sink its fang at Sakura.

"AHH!!!" She screamed. She wasn't ready to die.

"Purge the Alien!" yelled a heroic voice. A machete sliced through the Viper cutting it in half. A 30 something year old man was carrying a large machete and he just saved her.

"We need to get out of here!" Said her saviour.

Sakura grabbed the hand of the man and ran straight to the landing craft. As soon as ramp closed, Sakura hugged Takamina crying.

"I was so scared Senpai! I thought I was going to die!" She sniffed, tears running down her face.

"Dont worry. The Xeno scum haven't laid there plasma on you. Your alive." Said the man carrying the minigun.

"Who are you?" Takamina asked

"The name is Avitus and the man with the sword is Thaddeus. We just saved you from the ADVENT." Avitus introduced himself.

"Thank you....*sniff*" Sakura thanked Thaddeus who was cleaning the Viper's blood from his machete.

"Don't mention it. Rookies need to be careful when out on the field. Get some rest girl, you must have been through alot just to contact the Resistance." Thaddeus said.

The girls took some rest and slept for a few hours. After what seemed to be forever, they were woken up.

"Hey, Song girls, we are here now." Thaddeus shook the sleepy heads.

"Here? Where?" Takamina asked

"Our fortress....our FLYING fortress." Thaddeus said pointing out to the window.

The girls looked outside to see what he meant:

It was human commandeered Alien Transport ship. They were in awe of the size of it. Normally only ADVENT and their Alien masters are allowed to just be inside them. So a ship piloted by the resistance was surprising.

"Ladies, welcome to the Avenger."

Takamina gulped.

She is now part of the XCOM Resistance.

--------------------------

Welcome all freedom fighters and Xeno Haters alike!

To my new series: The XCOM 2 Diaries (or I like to joke: War Idol 48K)

Unlike most fanfics here this is an actual diary of what will transpire when I play XCOM 2 on Feb. 6.

I will take some time too create Takamina's and Sakura's characters and other AKB48 girls too.

plus I added a little bit of references to Warhammer 40K into the mix since I think (cuz I CAN!) they would make a great triple crossover!

Please stay tune for my 2nd writing.

(Ruka I know your most likley having an Orgasm reading this.... THEIR WILL BE ACTION!!!!)

(Disclaimer I dont own XCOM or Warhammer 40k)

See ya!

-----------Resistance Transmission out!-------------

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Smap - A Song For Your Love