JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Who the Bitch - Mosquito

Author Topic: The Takahashi Ai Thread (高橋愛) [+133 pages]  (Read 877503 times)

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
Re: The Takahashi Ai Thread (高橋愛) [+133 pages]
« Reply #940 on: May 08, 2009, 05:29:10 PM »

My first encounter with the Final Fantasy series (FF) was when my parents bought FFIV for the Super Famicon (SNES, or Super Nintendo Entertainment System for everyone else XD). While my father was engrossed in playing it, I begged him to let me play it too, but since I was still young then, he didn't allow me to touch it. But after that, I was able to make my FF debut with the Playstation version of FFVI! Even after entering Morning Musume and having to work hard, I still kept on playing it. I have cleared each and every game in the series at least twice I think.

So I was waiting and hoping for the day a new FF game would be released. When I learned about "Dissidia Final Fantasy", I went immediately to the nearest store on the day of release and bought it on the spot. *laughs*

The charm of this game, simply put, is that the characters from FFI all the way to FFXII appear in it. My favorites like VI's Tina, IX's Zidane, and X's Tidus etc appearing in the same game, that makes it quite difficult for me. *laughs* Even the originally pixelated characters were beautifully animated in the opening CG animation scene, and they even talk in the game! My tension went up from level 1 to 100 from that! After calming down from the initial excitement, I started on the story mode. After picking the picking the 2-starred difficulty level FFX's episode to begin with, I cleared that "Destiny Odyssey" twice in one go. Right now, I'm currently challenging Shade Impulse's Chapter 3. When I beat an enemy, my tension goes all the way up, and I'll tell my manager "I won!". When my manager came to take a look, I guess he/she (gender not mentioned) didn't understand what was going on.

Basically, I like the command battle system. It's easy to move around, but there are characters with movesets that I'm not used to, and so at those times, I'll be in for some tough battles. Personally, I am best at using Butz since I win really easily with him.

I play this game the most while I'm in the bath. Of course, I also play while I'm waiting inside the dressing room, but the people who play this around me are very few, so I can't enter Online Play mode nor have any experience with the Friend Card transmission system... Eh!? You'll play me in online battle? Yay~!!

...In the end I shall shortly play against Nojima (who is also interested in this game) in a vs battle.

Kya~! I won! And I got it! "Growing Egg" and "Manekineko" (game items XD). With this I'll be able to win and advance some more. Thank you!! Ah. But, I'll have to stay in the bath for long periods of time now~ But since it's fun it's ok!

================================================================================

Ai in Weekly Famitsu.  :heart: :heart: :heart:

Such a cute otaku! I want to challenge her in Dissidia now. :D Win or lose, I'll probably die happy. Haha.

And I wonder just how long she stays in the bath. o_o It takes me an hour to clear one Destiny Odyssey if I'm taking my time. 45 minutes if I'm being faster. o_O Won't her skin get wrinkled from being in the water for so long? XD

永遠に咲き続ける花なんていない、すべてはいずれ枯れて朽ち果てしまう。

Currently writing:
- Lilium-related things. God save my soul.

On Hold:
- Everything Else. Too many to list.

I'm also on AO3!
http://archiveofourown.org/users/Estrea

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #941 on: May 08, 2009, 05:37:33 PM »
JIZZ IN MY PANTS 
:twothumbs
she is totally a GEEK lol she know even more about final fantasy that myself  :inlove:

thanks for the translation btw

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #942 on: May 08, 2009, 06:07:26 PM »
WTF SHE'S INTO FINAL FANTASY!??!?!!? OMFG D: I HAD NO IDEA

AICHAN'S AWESOMENESS HAS JUST REACHED .. OMG EVEN HIGHER LEVELS THAN BEFORE OMG WTF HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE

LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
« Reply #943 on: May 08, 2009, 06:14:37 PM »
I KNOW RIGHT?! I KNEW SHE WAS INTO FINAL FANTASY AND OMFG I'M AT THE SAME STAGE IN THE GAME AS HER!!! (Shade Impulse Chapter 3 hehe)

More translation of the little box in the corner.

"This is where Takahashi Ai's mood goes up and UP!"

The beauty of the characters of the old FF series was very touching! Especially Cefca (or Kefka) *laughs*

The gap between pixel art and 3D was very interesting. Being able to hear their voices in there was great! It was unexpected, but the way the voice actor sounded, it was really shocking!

The story mode that I felt connected to at first sight, really touched by it!
The Cosmos vs Chaos story was touching of course, but in terms of the individual episodes, the image of FFVIII's lone wolf, Squall, who was able to learn about friendship and be able to move on, that really touched me deeply.

For now, fight on! This was what was touching to me.

I don't really play action RPGs, but I'm really enjoying the fights for now.... There are so many factors to pick up in the game, but I want to find and discover my own way of doing things.

================================================

Her awesome-ness just keeps going up and UP. I love this girl.  :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Currently writing:

On Hold:

I'm also on AO3!

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #944 on: May 08, 2009, 06:22:56 PM »
WTF SHE'S INTO FINAL FANTASY!??!?!!? OMFG D: I HAD NO IDEA
Hehe yeah it's cute and all. There actually was a post about her gaming geek ways earlier in this thread, lemme quote it here for ya.

Looks like Ai-chan is quite the gamer/console geek :thumbsup

Posted by ampedechoz @JPM:
Cinderella the Musical
Weekly Famitsu Magazine

translation by Zabel @ H!O

Quote:
This idol loves games too

I really love games!! At home I have a Playstation 2, Nintendo 64, Game Cube, Wii, and pretty much every game console.

Lately I play games one or two days a week. During the job when I'm on the move or have time open, I play the Nintendo DS and Playstation Portable. Also while I'm taking a bath (laugh). Incidentally, I'm studying English now through a game for the Playstation Portable called TALKMAN. Because I like English.

My parents have influenced me into liking games this much. They both totally love games. In particular, I remember them playing the Final Fantasy series. When I saw that, I wanted to play too (laugh). Oh yes, when the new Final Fantasy series was mistakenly launched on the Nintendo 64, my dad went ahead and bought the system. Then we went and bought Super Mario 64 and I became addicted. I played while quarreling with my sister (laugh).

I've played many games, but I especially like the Final Fantasy series. FF VI, FF IX, FF X, and FF Tactics in particular. I think it was after I had already joined Morning Musume when I played all the way through IX and X twice (laugh). The stories are beautiful. The characters are totally cute, they're cool, and I love leveling them up more than anything!! Ah, I wish a new Final Fantasy series would come out soon

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
« Reply #945 on: May 08, 2009, 06:35:03 PM »
^From the above, we can glean more than the fact that she's an FF addict...

1) She's also a level-maniac XD
2) She likes good storylines.
3) She probably also likes strategy RPGs!!!! (because FF Tactics is a strategy RPG hehe)

So awesome. <3

Currently writing:

On Hold:

I'm also on AO3!

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #946 on: May 08, 2009, 07:45:51 PM »
gahhhh

Aichan is like, the more you know about her, the more you love her DDDDD:
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline 0508

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #947 on: May 08, 2009, 08:01:35 PM »
^This is very true. Why is Aichan so awesome? :heart:

Also, for those who are interested, I'll be getting my hands on her Resonant Live Solo DVD (as well as Eri and Sayu's). I'll upload all three of them if they aren't already uploaded by the time I get them, which might be the end of next week. Never tried uploading on a tracker, but I'll get around to figuring it out.

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #948 on: May 08, 2009, 08:44:37 PM »
Eh!? You'll play me in online battle? Yay~!!

YES! YES I WILL!!! WOOHOO!! :w00t:

Never quite understood how you could play portable games in the bath cause electronics and water do not go well together. But then, Takitty being a FF fangirl is a dangerous combination for me to handle right now :drool: I :heart: this girl right now.

So that's Takitty as the FF fangirl, Utada Hikaru's the Nintendo geek, think we could see Koda Kumi humping a 360? :P

Offline Fenrir

• RPG baka
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #949 on: May 08, 2009, 08:57:36 PM »
Ai-chan, you're so adorable!!! XD :heart: :heart: :heart:

FF-maniac, like the rest of us. :nya:

Offline Rayle

• Member+
« Reply #950 on: May 08, 2009, 10:21:34 PM »
Did somebody say...Kefka!?  :twisted: How did this translate into real voice?  :lol:

AICHAN'S AWESOMENESS HAS JUST REACHED .. OMG EVEN HIGHER LEVELS THAN BEFORE OMG WTF HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE

QFMFT. She says she's bad at talking, when all she has to do is geek out on us moar, please!  :twothumbs

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Reply #951 on: May 08, 2009, 10:56:36 PM »
tears of joy!! An FF musume at last! :wub:

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #952 on: May 09, 2009, 01:39:19 AM »
Did somebody say...Kefka!?  :twisted: How did this translate into real voice?  :lol:

QFMFT. She says she's bad at talking, when all she has to do is geek out on us moar, please!  :twothumbs
QFMFT she might be bad at talking (or not the talkative type) but she is a bad-ass gamer :heart: with a delicious bum  :jerk:  ... *imagine Aichan in FF version* :drool:

Offline Mugen

• Chan Ho Nam Jr.
  • Member+
« Reply #953 on: May 09, 2009, 02:20:49 AM »
holy shit! +1000000000000000 up on my books!

Offline Za_Wolf

• INFP
  • Member+
« Reply #954 on: May 09, 2009, 02:28:46 AM »
Holy ...After reading her FF fandom she just might creep up on my favorites list..

Cant believe this girls first FF was VI and that she's down with Tactics(!!) and giving a shout out to Kefka (best villain ever).. omg,  thats like, the perfect FF combination LoL.  Im also suprised that she metioned IX, because its a game I honestly think doesnt get the recognition it deserves, good stuff  :thumbsup

Dissidia, I wonder how good she is.. you know, even if i would lose to her it would be all good  :P
Stand tall and shake the heavens.

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
« Reply #955 on: May 09, 2009, 06:50:34 AM »
^Yeah totally, I applaud her good taste. :D

And I definitely want to know how good she is at Dissidia too...it'll make my day to battle her in ad-hoc. xD

As for Kefka's awesomeness...

Dissidia Subtitled - Terra's Story (Part 5, vs Kefka)

Epic. :D I can see why she said when she heard it, it was really "yabai". XD

Currently writing:

On Hold:

I'm also on AO3!

Offline Naomi

• Member+
« Reply #956 on: May 09, 2009, 07:06:15 AM »
I'm not normally much of an Ai fan, but I think I like her (again) after reading that. XD I love Final Fantasy, too, even though I've only played one game. :lol: I want to play the others, but I'm too poor to buy the Playstation systems. Pfft.

Offline frblckstr1

• The Archive
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #957 on: May 10, 2009, 07:56:02 AM »
The dance shot version of the newest single is an Ai-chan upskirt fest:

:)

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #958 on: May 10, 2009, 03:41:31 PM »
Yeah that dance shot was all kinds of win...

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #959 on: May 11, 2009, 03:42:49 PM »
^
 :drool:
When I was watching it, my initial thought was OMFG panties!!!! :lol: But then I was like damn...safety pants... But then I went back to thinking well, safety pants look like panties... XD
Ok, that's all. Pervy commentator out.

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Who the Bitch - Mosquito