JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Jessica - World of Dreams

Author Topic: The Natsuyaki Miyabi Thread (夏焼雅)  (Read 329393 times)

Offline needextrasalt

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: The Natsuyaki Miyabi Thread ノノl∂_∂'ル
« Reply #340 on: June 14, 2007, 12:02:06 AM »
COMPLETELY agree with you ChrNo
miya owned this pv!  so beautiful
 :D
« Last Edit: June 14, 2007, 12:33:16 AM by needextrasalt »
~miyaaaaaaaaaa~

Offline ChrNo

• 「72::29::66」
  • Member+
  • ノノl∂_∂'ル <gao~
« Reply #341 on: June 20, 2007, 11:50:54 AM »
Kodou ga hibiku wa funsui no hiroba de...
Pinkie Beamu VS La Sorciere Miya round 4 !

ok couldn't resist making this one.
Must be one of the cutest/adorable/funnier thing i have ever seen

and for Tama-sama, who seems to want so much the Ultimate gay move to appear on a perf...

i made that one before but since it was in the old picroda the link is dead T_T

come on show your Miya love !  O0

Offline Brat-san

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ̣̣̣̣̣
« Reply #342 on: June 20, 2007, 12:33:58 PM »
 :rofl:

That was AWESOME XD

Offline needextrasalt

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #343 on: June 20, 2007, 10:39:22 PM »
awesome animated gifs man!   :D

how do you make them o.o
~miyaaaaaaaaaa~

Offline ChrNo

• Member+
  • ノノl∂_∂'ル <gao~
« Reply #344 on: June 21, 2007, 09:59:30 AM »
well it's really simple :D
i use ulead gif animator 5, i select the part of the video i want to turn into gif and hop !

Miya owns the new single song the pv and now the single c/w... Miya-sama goldenage  :mon lovelaff:

Offline 清風明月

« Reply #345 on: June 21, 2007, 10:14:49 AM »

Offline Yoshitsune

• Member+
« Reply #346 on: June 22, 2007, 01:44:22 AM »
i totally luv the new berryz song, maybe coz miya is the main focus in the pv and i like this type of music  :heart: but somehow so many ppl seems to hate it and the c/w song too?  :cry:

Offline bot

• The Peace
  • Member+
« Reply #347 on: June 24, 2007, 04:05:54 AM »

(summer to Miyabi calls to mind Ramune, a sort of Japanese soda with unique packaging involving a marble)

Now apart from the minimal, geometric appearance of the whole thing, kindly direct your attention to the first column for year/ date/ etc, a column which most of the other girls fill with cutesy drawings of hearts or animals.

Is all that is missing the square????    :P

Peeaaaccchhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Maxis

• Member+
  • 艷陽高照
« Reply #348 on: June 24, 2007, 11:13:22 AM »
bot-san could you translate the drawings of the other girls too ? if you feeling up to it ofcoz .. :)

Offline ChrNo

• Member+
  • ノノl∂_∂'ル <gao~
« Reply #349 on: June 28, 2007, 03:32:01 AM »
hahah when i first saw the pic my thoughts were this playstation game pad too xD
the square can be the thing that looks like a house ?

anyway...

i had a dream about Miya...
she was a cheerleader, so beautiful, so cute, so..shining ?
her outfit was blue,white and yellow, and a hairband...
she was the leader of the squad, and the girls were practicing their routine, while the other guys and i, were playing volley-ball just behind...i had a pretty nice view...we were playing in some kind of park, we didn't have a net, so we played on the basket ground with a basket ball so sometimes we tried to score with volley-ball moves. (what the point of playing volley-ball on a basket ground with a basketball ????)

the girls were talking about going to a party after the pratice, a girl seemed staring at Miya during all my dream...
she liked her ? who doesnt like Miya anyway...
she was kinda cute...has the same haircut as nakasaki...Ewww lol...
i heard the other girls teasing her saying "hey you love her !  _ of course not ! _ but you kept staring at her !"
but looks like Miya turned out to be my girlfriend...we were about to leave together when...

the stupid alarm clock woke me up  :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

:cry:

oh well it gave me another reason to draw her he he he he
it's kinda late and i felt lazy about the colour...
click to see larger

this it not my first dream of her (but the first one where i'm her boyfriend...), have you guys ever dreamt about her too  ?

Offline Anton_91

• [El_Rango]
  • Member+
  • [BerryZ iz da besuto!]
« Reply #350 on: June 28, 2007, 10:12:51 AM »
this it not my first dream of her (but the first one where i'm her boyfriend...), have you guys ever dreamt about her too  ?

Hee, you are so lucky! I've had two dreams (atleast those are the only I can remember) and none of them had a happy storyline really.   :cry:

In the first dream I had, which was a long time ago, I dreamt that the whole Berryz stopped in front of my school in a limo and they were all laughing and giggling and flirty (so far so good  :roll:) But then when we arrived at their hangout place (or whatever that place was, atleast it had an L-shaped couch) my evil big brother was sitting next to Miya and had his arm around her!  :angry:
After that dream I was being suspicous whenever I saw Miya for awhile.  :lol:

The second dream I had a couple of days ago, it was a Loooong dream but Miya was only in a short sequence.
I was sitting outside the former candy shop with Miya, Momo & Chisato, they were still kids and I was younger as well. Did anyone see BK's 3rd Anniversary DVD? The reason that the dream had those girls was because I had watched that scene where Maasa knocks Chisato down to the floor I think. Anyway, Miya Momo & I was playing some sort of Nintendo DS with a gamecube pad (:P). The game was an anime I think but can't remeber which. Suddenly the owner comes out and yells cause we wouldn't let Chisato play with us so we all lean in to the table so that Momoko can teach Chisato how to play. My and Miyas head meet and I start to like flirt with it XD by rubbing my head against hers  :lol: however, she ignores me and keeps playing.

:P Lol, I have really weird dreams.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2007, 10:13:14 AM by Anton_91 »

Offline ChrNo

• Member+
  • ノノl∂_∂'ル <gao~
« Reply #351 on: June 28, 2007, 02:33:22 PM »
At least you don't make her cry XD
i remember the first dream i had about her... at first i was with all the berryz and they made fun of me. after that only captain and Miya were left, and i was a kind of guide for them in a city. we wanted to go to a building and we did a race XD at the last floor, my leg was injured and bled and it made them cry XD
another dream was with airi and captain and at the end they cried because i sung First kiss so bad XD
another one was a diner with Miya at home with my mum and all, but it was like she was my sister, miki came stripping in from of me...wth...
there were other dreams with captain and momo...and anoter one with airi...mmmmh i don't remember the other Miya dreams now...
Did anyone see BK's 3rd Anniversary DVD? The reason that the dream had those girls was because I had watched that scene where Maasa knocks Chisato down to the floor
you mean like this ? XD
(i made a little review in the berryz thread)

Offline ChrNo

• Member+
  • ノノl∂_∂'ル <gao~
« Reply #352 on: June 29, 2007, 03:39:23 AM »
Miya shines in SSA... some said it's a momo concert but i don't think so...
hummm....i'm a miya fan what am i saying  :mon exhaust: of course i wouldn't think so  :rofl:

gif from the vtr...
 :mon inluv:

and...

:imdead:

Offline Schism

• †Alastor.Legion.Astaroth†
  • Member+
  • Nergal Spell
« Reply #353 on: June 30, 2007, 08:51:01 PM »
thanks everyone for your comments  :farofflook:
i'm still on exams periode, but i wanted to try Schism's request...
but i think something is missing (not talking about the color)...so i'll try to do it again later

ANYWAY MIYA IS SO WONDERFULL IN THE NEW PV !!!!!!!

completly own the PV !!!

:farofflook: :luvluv1: :luvluv2: :shifty: :shy1: :shy2: :wriggly: :nya: :imdead:
Hey thanks a lot again CrhNo is amazing!! i like it a lot and a new PV? wow hmmm where can i get it?

and for Tama-sama, who seems to want so much the Ultimate gay move to appear on a perf...

A gay move? wow i think a cute move :inlove: agree with tama-sama i like it so much too.

hahah when i first saw the pic my thoughts were this playstation game pad too xD
the square can be the thing that looks like a house ?

anyway...

i had a dream about Miya...
she was a cheerleader, so beautiful, so cute, so..shining ?
her outfit was blue,white and yellow, and a hairband...
she was the leader of the squad, and the girls were practicing their routine, while the other guys and i, were playing volley-ball just behind...i had a pretty nice view...we were playing in some kind of park, we didn't have a net, so we played on the basket ground with a basket ball so sometimes we tried to score with volley-ball moves. (what the point of playing volley-ball on a basket ground with a basketball ????)

the girls were talking about going to a party after the pratice, a girl seemed staring at Miya during all my dream...
she liked her ? who doesnt like Miya anyway...
she was kinda cute...has the same haircut as nakasaki...Ewww lol...
i heard the other girls teasing her saying "hey you love her !  _ of course not ! _ but you kept staring at her !"
but looks like Miya turned out to be my girlfriend...we were about to leave together when...

the stupid alarm clock woke me up  :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

:cry:

oh well it gave me another reason to draw her he he he he
it's kinda late and i felt lazy about the colour...
click to see larger

Yay what a dream hmmm well i had one with kumai~chan and risako not big deal really hehe just friends but even when you are lazy damn!! your skills is awesome i like a lot that pic.

Miya shines in SSA... some said it's a momo concert but i don't think so...
hummm....i'm a miya fan what am i saying  :mon exhaust: of course i wouldn't think so  :rofl:

gif from the vtr...
 :mon inluv:

and...

:imdead:
:OMG:
« Last Edit: June 30, 2007, 08:51:58 PM by Schism »

Offline Kya

• Member+
« Reply #354 on: June 30, 2007, 09:24:57 PM »
Hello I've just joined this forum <3

I love Miyabi so much! ^_^ Haha that sounds a bit lesbian. XD But anyway in a friendly way ^^; She's so cute though, and she's so talented. <3

ChrNo, you are such a great drawrer! :]
« Last Edit: June 30, 2007, 09:26:42 PM by Kya »

コケて傷ついて きっときっといつか
最高の奇跡をつかめ

Offline ChrNo

• Member+
  • ノノl∂_∂'ル <gao~
« Reply #355 on: June 30, 2007, 09:37:27 PM »
Hello kya !
Welcome aboard this Summer burning Elegance thread that is leaving towards better knowledge and pimping of the gorgeous young talented beautiful girl, and how this formidable creature make you smile and staring at her all day !
During this journey, I promise that there will be only fun and cuteness overload...
Now, sit down, attach your seat-belt, and enjoy ! :lol:

@Schism : i'm glad you like them ! but i'll probably draw another kiss one in colour next month (oh some minutes before next month !)

for the pv you can get the MQ versions here
Quote from: ziggurat on June 12, 2007, 05:48:44 PM
Thanks to Tama-chan for the link ^_^

[Dohhh-Up Rip] Berryz Koubou - Kokuhaku no Funsui Hiroba

xvid 480x368 128kbps
seems to be a better quality than the youtube one:
Quote from: ziggurat on June 12, 2007, 05:48:44 PM
Thanks to Tama-chan for the link ^_^

[Dohhh-Up Rip] Berryz Koubou - Kokuhaku no Funsui Hiroba

xvid 480x368 128kbps
seems to be a better quality than the youtube one:

some gifs from anata nashide wa ikite yukenai dance lesson
Miya was actually the only one who had the "move" he he he (momo looks like she is fixing a belt XD)

Back to MomoMiya moment...
(i noticed they had the same shoes, as tama-sama said, probably got them from work)

Miya owns you all !
now just tell me why awesome moves are always hiden...

清風明月 told me to make that one he he he (from sakura wa ra ku sa)

Offline Brat-san

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ̣̣̣̣̣
« Reply #356 on: June 30, 2007, 09:44:32 PM »

some gifs from anata nashide wa ikite yukenai dance lesson
Miya was actually the only one who had the "move" he he he (momo looks like she is fixing a belt XD)

Omg haha! Miya is the only one who has it correct XD

You wonder what Momo is aiming for, and if you look closely Yurina and Maiha are way off too. xD

Offline Yoshitsune

• Member+
« Reply #357 on: July 01, 2007, 02:18:29 AM »

talk about dream! i had one just this morning!! i dont remember was this my first miya dream or not, my memories kinda blur, i only seem to remember most of my gocchin dreams lol
anyway back to dream, at first berryz girls and maybe some other kids was doing a competition at some hotel ball room i think, its like run around and collect all needed items, and miya (was so cute) she was kinda winning and i was helping her, like im her caretaker but she wasnt as fast as some other guy, so she end up losing and then she ran back to her hotel room, lock the door and cry and wont come out, and i stayed outside of her room begging her with all i can to stop crying, then she was so touch and opened the door for me. i went in and hug her and she hug me back, and i promise her ill stay by her side no matter what. so i think im some kinda boyfriend to her, and then i lift her up and carry her to anywhere she wants to go, like left or right, up n down...blah blah...and then we both heard a crying coming from some room, turns out to be momo's room, she also lost the game and was crying and miya told me to do sth to help momo, i dun remember wat i did but she also stopped crying becoz of me, and also end up liking me  :heart: thats how the triangle relationship begins and then i had to wake up becoz it was alredy 2:45pm so sssssssaaaaddddddd being force outta a good dream  :cry:

Offline Blu-Cherri

• Figure of Sorrow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Figure of Loneliness
« Reply #358 on: July 01, 2007, 09:00:01 PM »
Looks like miya actually knew what she was doing! pretty cool I say ^^

Great random gif from sakura wa raku sa!^_^

set made by me
Here's me singing and dancing!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=15604.0

Offline ChrNo

• Member+
  • ノノl∂_∂'ル <gao~
« Reply #359 on: July 03, 2007, 06:59:27 PM »
I had another berryz dream last night...
i was in gatas, it was some game with 4 players teams. i was with Captain, Momo and i don't remember who was the other lol was it umeda or yajima....i really can't remember...
there were a lot of poeple, gatas and other teams.
i went to look for Miya and when i found her i hugged her by surprise and i told her "Have fun , and don't lose !"
she gave me her gorgeous smile....aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....
after that i went to Airi who seemed to be waiting for me. She was smiling when i came nearer and she hugged me. i said  "And same for you , don't lose !"
after that captain and i went to take a groupe pic, Momo was already camwhoring lol
we were goofing around during the shooting and for the last pic i hugged Captain...
so much hugs...after that i woke up...i guess i wouldn't be able to play footsal in dream since suck in football in real life lol

PB vs LSM Round 6
click to see larger

i wanted to draw a serious looking Miya, an expression that i miss in her pb...

:fainted: but this is not what i wanted to do....she looks so old

:fainted: toobeautiful...

JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Jessica - World of Dreams