JPHiP Radio (30/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Go! Go! 7188 - Punk

Author Topic: Someone Special... [13][II]  (Read 10080 times)

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
Re: Someone Special... [06]
« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2008, 07:48:36 AM »
Ehehehe.... XD System overload! She didn't even touch her yet! That's hella funny! Ai-chan totally knew what was wrong with her too! Hella good. XD
I'm glad Jun Jun is ok for now.

Offline yanki07

« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2008, 09:31:57 AM »
ok.. i was totally wrong  :lol: :lol:
but i love it  :D
RenAi  :heart:

Offline HPriest

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Someone Special... [06][I]
« Reply #22 on: June 30, 2008, 02:17:47 AM »
PrEpisode I - Don't touch my stuff!
A fictional behind the scenes diary of this fanfic.

Camera on..

Hmpf, does this thing work?

Camera off..

Camera on..

Ah, now I can see the red lamp. Is it on now? It's on! Yippie~

Camera off..

Camera on..

Wrong button.. Alright, where to start..
My name is Kamei Eri. I am 19 years old. I'm living in Tokyo and I'm a member of Morning Musume.
Wait, I have an idea.

Camera off..

Camera on..

With an exhausted voice.. I am Kamei Eri. When you find this tape, you probably know more than I do about what really happened. Laughs. Ahaha, just kidding. I saw a movie recently, hmm.., what was it called again? Anyway, I've been told to make a video diary with this thing.
..but I don't know what to say. ...thinks.

Today was a normal day, yeah.. She suddenly starts to talk again.
We had to delay one shooting because of Aichan. It's nothing unusual though. She's a lazy bum in the morning, not like me. I'm busy since morning, doing hair, doing make-up, doing nails, all that kind of stuff.
Hm.., that's why I am usually late as well, but not because of laziness! BI~G difference! Short break, probably confirming in her mind that Aichan is worse than herself. Then she suddenly starts to talk again. She said something about a weird dream and stuff that happened to her on her way here. Aichan and her weird stories, really. Neither funny nor interesting. She should just admit that she overslept. That's our leader, huh... thinking again

Ah, today something really nice happened to me! Reina, you know, we are good friends. She.. can I say that in the camera? Well, we have been.. rea~lly good friends today. ..winks Ah, I guess I can't talk about it after all. Anyway, thinks are going well. I'm really enjoying the time with her. Reina..

Sudden movements in the background..

- Hi Eri! Aika entered her room.

Hey, don't just come in here, I'm doing..

Aika ignores her and goes to her desk, searching for something.. successfully

- I'm gonna borrow your iPod! Thanks.

H-HEY! Don't touch my stuff!

Camera off..

[Private Episode -> PrEpisode (yeah, really creative..)]

Now why did I do this?
I simply want to write about various girls, but I can't include them all into the main plot (at lost not all to the same extend). Therefore I will have some side stories told in a video diary kind of way. There will be a lot of relations to what happens/-ed in the main plot. I hope you like the idea. This time it didn't have any content beyond the Eri~Reina relation, but it only served as introduction for this diary idea.

Alright, look forward to the next 'real' episode soon.  :)

Offline strawb3rrykream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #23 on: June 30, 2008, 07:37:10 AM »
Ahahaha! This is so cute! Camera on...camera off! Love how she thinks Ai-chan's worse than her! Then again, maybe she is? :? Ooooh, Tanakame! Yum. And Aika... XD

Offline yanki07

« Reply #24 on: June 30, 2008, 11:42:42 AM »
that was great  XD!
first i was like:  :?
but then it became:  :w00t:
Aika-chan.. no respect  :lol: just entering the room, ignoring eri XDXD

Offline ringo-hime

• House of Byuntae
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #25 on: June 30, 2008, 01:15:06 PM »
video diary.
haha. TanaKame..right.. :rofl:
if she just knew..  XD

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #26 on: July 02, 2008, 06:36:30 AM »
Episode 06. Error!
- "So, can I wash your back?" Reina suddenly asks.
"Eh?" Ai is a bit surprised by her bluntness and incorrigibility.
:mon blood:

- "Say, what's up with Reina?" Umeda Erika asks Ai who is already drying herself.
Ai looks back at Reina who lies on the floor with an wide open mouth and eyes, drooling, even shaking with her whole body from time to time. "Dunno, her system overheated I guess. She wanted to help me wash my back, but when she was about to soap her hands she suddenly fell to the floor and kept on staying in this condition, mumbling about things beyond good and evil."
- "Shouldn't we help her?"
"I've kept the warm water running so she won't freeze."

And so Ai leaves the shower while Reina's probably at stage in her fantasy that's far beyond anyone's imagination. Even though Reina seems to have a pretty strong fantasy, it can't win against ice cold water. With a loud and high shriek her dirty mind gets overloaded with error messages, resulting in an almighty blue-screen of her mind. System Reina shut down.
Wait a sec...

If I didn't know better I'd swear that you just described Reina as an android.

PrEpisode I - Don't touch my stuff!
Ah, today something really nice happened to me! Reina, you know, we are good friends. She.. can I say that in the camera? Well, we have been.. rea~lly good friends today. ..winks Ah, I guess I can't talk about it after all. Anyway, thinks are going well. I'm really enjoying the time with her. Reina..
Eh? :O

That was pretty random...and cute. :P

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline HPriest

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Someone Special... [07][I]
« Reply #27 on: July 02, 2008, 11:46:04 AM »
If I didn't know better I'd swear that you just described Reina as an android.
No, for that I can say that it was meant to be metaphorical only. :)

Episode 07. Big Brother is watching you.

Somewhere in some kind of police or control headquarter. A lot of people are sitting in front of control monitors, watching and analyzing all kind of data. There's also a large screen on the wall and in the center of everything is the man who seems to be in control of all that.

"Sir, we recorded traces of him again," a man reports to him.

The said record immediately gets put on the main screen at the same time.

- "He went in again," he responds in a clearly stating, not questioning voice. "Were you able to locate him?"
"No, he again disappeared before we were able to trace him."

You can see a slight annoyance in his expression when he hears that, annoyed by the fact they get fooled around by that person who obviously seems to understand the system they use.

"There is something else...," the man continues.
- "Something else?"
"There has been a second signal at the exact same time.."
- "What? Another one who surpassed the system? Impossible!"
"No, it..," the data appears on the large screen, "..was a jump out of it."
- "This is.. impossible. How could..?" he's clearly speechless and filled with doubt.

The screen changes to some video footage.

"That's what one of our police drones recorded at the time of the supposed leak before it got shot down."

He already heard about that incident, but that's not what his section is responsible for. As he watches the camera footage, he can see the scene of Ai standing on the highway. She's looking straight into the camera, but he's not able to clearly see her face with the zoom of it at that moment. The video then abruptly ends because of the sudden attack from the left, the man who saved her. It wasn't able to record that man at all, he's been staying out of the angle of vision until his shot.

"An explosive projectile that's used in weapons that can only be controlled by non-AIs."
- "Him?"
"Most likely. We have no information about this girl, at least not in our world." the man explains.

It didn't seemed to be difficult for them to guess that the person they try to track down has been behind that attack, meaning that it's not normal to have an encounter with non-AI weapons or weapon-systems. However, the big unknown is that girl on the highway, Ai. It doesn't seem like that she only had a dream anymore.

- "Try to get a clear image of her face and run a search protocol on Beta1, find out who that girl is." he orders in a very serious and grim way.

Yeah, no comedy this time, but hey.. it's the bad guys ^^ ..(probably)

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
Re: Someone Special... [07][I]
« Reply #28 on: July 03, 2008, 06:37:05 AM »
K, so Aichan for sure wasn't dreaming when she suddenly changed locations that time.

Next questions:
- who are the guys in this chapter?
- did they have anything to do with the phenomenon that brought Aichan there?
- who, or what is Beta1 and why do they want it so bad?

Offline HPriest

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Someone Special... [08][I]
« Reply #29 on: July 03, 2008, 06:49:05 PM »
Episode 08. Boy(Girl)friend?

It's evening already. Everyone gave their best in the handshake event and their everything in the training sessions afterwards. Training is good for more than only the obvious things, Ai got distracted from her strange dream, Risa didn't have to care about organizational things, Eri was able to snatch her iPod away from Aika and Reina's ecchi mode got switched into standby. That said, the day ended like any other day.

"Hah.. dance lessons have been tough again." Ai sighs while watching the water fountain. She's sitting on a bench with Risa in a small park. They often do this after work. Risa has been quite silent today. Right now she seems to be in thoughts again, too. Ai tries to poke her about it. "What are you thinking about?"

- "Hm? Oh, just.. about our future." Risa says a bit grieved.
"Eh? That's random, why all of a sudden?"
- "Reina.."
"Reina? She made you think about your future? That horny beast? Are you afraid that she's going to turn us into her harem?" She laughs.
- "No, about love..," Risa stays in that serious mood. Ai is also silent now. That word has the power to make everyone silent when said in such a way as she did. "Always having to hide it.. made me think about that she might do the right thing, aiming for someone inside, girls I mean."

Ai doesn't really know what to answer now. She doesn't realize where Risa is trying to head for with that conversation or at least isn't sure. It's the best to stay quiet before saying something inappropriate.

- "You don't have something in your eye, do you?"
"Eh?"

Risa basically just made an indirect hint about her feelings, but it's too much of an 'insider joke' as that Ai would be able to understand it. Therefore Ai can't be anything else but be confused.

- "Just kidding..," she ends the topic herself. It was a really shy attempt to express her feelings and when she noticed that she can't say it in a more direct way, she stopped. She thinks that any more word could bring hardships for their friendship.

So, after that awkward moment, the both of them have been sitting there without saying a single word. However, Ai seems to be thinking about something. It would be easy to describe their actions in a manga right now. On the right we have Risa blushing and on the left Ai with a big thought bubble above her, filled with nothing more than three dots. Could she maybe be close in getting Risa's indirect way of expressing her true feelings?

"Risa..," her thought bubble bursted. Is she going to respond to Risa's feelings?
- "Y-yes?" surprised
"With 'always hiding' you mean that.. you have a boyfriend?" Fail.
- "EH?"
"You've never told me!" Ai with a big smile.
- "No, I.." Risa doesn't know what to say or what to think of Ai's smile.
"How cute! Risa has a boyfriend! Do I know him?"
- "Wait, I never.."
"You didn't have to hide it! Wah, I'm so happy for you!"
- "Uhm.."

Can you imagine a slightly broken heart? No? Well, Risa has one right now. Ai's happy mood and bright smile don't look like she's forcing herself, meaning that she's really happy about it. No, Risa doesn't have a boyfriend, but the fact that Ai doesn't show any sign of jealousy or sadness pretty much crushed Risa's cute attempt a few minutes ago.

"Ah well, it's time now." Ai stands up. "I have to go now. See you tomorrow." She waves and starts to walk away.
- Risa is still sitting on the bench, startled about what just happened.
"Risa!" Ai calls her again, finally making her stand up from the bench. "Introduce me to your boyfriend, okay?" She says so loud that probably every FRIDAY journalist hiding in the bushes around them must have heard it.
- "I don't have a boyfriend..," she whispers since Ai is too far away to hear it anyway. "Really, I don't... Ai.."

Offline strawb3rrykream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #30 on: July 03, 2008, 09:07:42 PM »
About the other chapter, who are these guys and what do they want with Ai-chan!?!?!? :lol:
And on to this chapter! Oi, Ai-chan can be soooo dense sometimes! I don't know how Gaki can put up with her like that. But I guess when she's hot, sings beautifully and is a crazy nice person, you can manage. I hope Ai-chan can get the hint because I don't like seeing Gaki sad. :(

Offline ringo-hime

• House of Byuntae
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #31 on: July 04, 2008, 12:03:35 PM »
a boyfriend..LOL. poor Gaki for being misunderstood by Ai.. XD

haha Reina the horny beast.  :rofl:

Offline HPriest

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Someone Special... [09][I]
« Reply #32 on: July 05, 2008, 02:28:20 AM »
Episode 09. How not to avoid a problem...

The next day.
Junjun sits in the lounge of their office. It's an open room with a floor going right through it and therefore it's more for short breaks rather than relaxing. The girls had their first morning exercises already and now have about an hour until their next appointment. Junjun uses this time to get lost in her thoughts, thoughts about what happened yesterday or rather what didn't happen. She was about to meet someone, but she couldn't; time stopped; weird things happened to Ai. The latter she doesn't even know yet. Things are still pretty blurry from the viewpoint of a bystander. Whatever all those things mean, Junjun seems to be really cheerless today.

Speaking of cheerless, Reina just passes the lounge on the said floor. She's been really slow during the morning exercises and not without a reason. Her heat that caused a mayhem yesterday has an aftereffect like alcohol, a terrible headache and every arm or leg seems to weigh as if all the ecchiness went their straight from her head. However, she hasn't yet realizes how big the mayhem really was.

"Reina!" she gets called in a voice that already means that nothing good is going to happen, plus she knows who called without even looking at her, Sayu. Reina first stops and keeps on staring at the ground while the footsteps of an angry Sayu approaching from the opposite side seems get louder and louder, and she walks on carpet! The construction site that her head is can't bear with a serious talk now and so she decides to simply turn around, bluntly showing Sayu her back and escaping before it's too late. It was a silly idea to begin with, but when she turned around, she directly ran into another girl she didn't really wish to meet on the floor, Eri.

"Reina!" ..and so all the protagonists arrived.

Reina is facing an already  lost fight, a war on two fronts. All she did the day before was playing around, unconsciously or so she tells herself, but she might face a real big problem. She was aware of this face and tried to avoid any eye contact with them in the morning exercises, it helped that her head felt as heavy as rock.

"Ah.. hi. It was nice to meet you. See you later." Reina tries her luck and dodges Eri.
- "Not so fast!" Sayu stops her by grabbing her shoulder.
"E-eh..?" Reina acts confused. Well, maybe they forgot and it's all a great misunderstanding now..
- "We know everything!" Eri adds while Sayu pulls Reina back into the middle of them two.

Reina makes such a clueless face not even the naughtiest little girl in the world could have done better.

- "The thing that happened between us." Sayu continues, forcing Reina to turn around to her.
- "..and us." Reina has to turn around again to face the speaking Eri.

It's obvious the moment for Reina to answer, but she keeps on being silent on purpose as if she wasn't sure who has to speak now.

"Ah," she ends the silence, "..that.. was fun, wasn't it?" ..sticks out her tongue

Reina steadily moves from one plan to another. Now she tries to end this topic by declaring it a big bad joke, but the two girls didn't saw it as a joke at all. Even her next try to blame her animally horniness is no success, not a big surprise though.

- "Do you even really like anyone of us?" Eri asks, Eri whose heart jumped around in circles after the kiss.

Sayu might have experienced similar feelings as Eri. Such a kiss, a kiss clearly different from a jokingly kiss between friends can easily distract the hearts of lonely and isolated idols like them. Reina is well aware of that, but yesterday she had no control about herself at all. She triggered something she might not be able to cure again. Well, time for another blunt excuse, that's at least what her mind tells her.

"Actually I.."
- both girls waiting for an answer that she in fact really 'likes' one of them more than friends..
"I.. I already have a girlfriend."

For a moment you were able to hear a thousand pieces of crushed hearts falling on the ground, but both girls quickly picked them up and glued them together again. Why falling for another of her bad excuses?

- "Who?" (Eri)
- "Yea, who?"

Reina stands there for a second, a bit surprised about the question that obviously had to follow after such a confession. Of course that confession was a lie, Reina simply said something without thinking again and now put herself in a far more inconvenient position than before. Now she could simply say "You don't know her" or "That's private" with the hope that they would accept that, but no, Reina prefers to rely on what's around her or whatever crazy idea hits her mind. This time it's not the latter again.

"It's Junjun." ..points at Junjun

Junjun followed the conversation, well, she had no choice since their relationship drama had to happen in the lounge where she tried to find some time to think. However, she didn't expect her to call her name all of a sudden. She looks at the three and points at herself with a clueless expression as if the teacher called her to solve a mathematical problem on the blackboard nobody else voluntarily wanted to do for a very good reason. Reina replies her questioning look with a nod, a dead serious nod, a nod to make clear who's the senpai here.

Will Reina succeed?

Offline yanki07

« Reply #33 on: July 05, 2008, 12:27:50 PM »
That's too great XD!
I feel a bit sorry fo Sayu and Eri, but... well XDDD
i wonder how jun will react =P

Offline ringo-hime

• House of Byuntae
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #34 on: July 05, 2008, 06:09:22 PM »
aww poor Kamei and Shige XD
Junjun~
lmao, Reina and her mind. lightning speed thinking. XD

Offline HPriest

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Someone Special... [10][I]
« Reply #35 on: July 07, 2008, 12:57:26 AM »
And the next episode.. ^^

Episode 10. Sparks were flying.

Both Eri and Sayu are shocked and surprised. Reina has a girlfriend and that girlfriend is Junjun? Can this be real?

Junjun stands up once the first wave of confusion is gone and approaches the three girls. Reina can already smell her victory in the air and little devil Reina in her head starts to laugh at the foolish girls, but once that little devil stopped with it's laughter it realizes that something is wrong. With her small lance she pricks into the nerve center of Reina's brain to make her realize it too. Now with the signal finally arriving at the cerebrum Reina notices that Junjun didn't stop when approaching them but just passed by them. She looks right and sees how Junjun leaves the lounge through the floor.

"J-Junjun..?" Reina asks in an already sheepish voice.
Junjun waves back at her without turning around. "I don't have time for such childish things."
"Jun..jun......" Her fierce "I'm-your-senpai" expression isn't only completely gone but had no effect at all as well.
-"R-E-I-N-A!!" Eri and Sayu furiously look at her.
"I.." ..is the only character she was able to say before she got tackled down by both girls.

Junjun is already at the end of the floor and about to turn right, when she sees the three girls wrestle on the ground of the lounge from the corner of her eye. She stops for a moment to make one big sigh. Before she can expand her thoughts about in what kind of bunch of childish girls she got herself into, she gets surprised by the appearance of a man she has never before seen in the office. She makes the standard bow to greet him, but there's no reaction on his side whatsoever. He simply ignores her and turns left into the floor that crosses the lounge.

"I've never seen him here before," she whispers to herself. "Let's see.." Her eyes concentrate on that man. "He's a..!" She makes a surprised reaction.

Junjun follows the man around the corner. "His ID.. He's a search drone, no doubt!" she murmurs. "Why here?"

She keeps on sneaking after him and first guesses that it must be one of the three girls wrestling in the lounge as he gets closer to them, but he passes by them too. The three girls keep on wrestling and neither notice Junjun nor that strange guy. At the other end of the floor he turns right and keeps on walking. "I don't know why he's here, but I have to get rid of him before they notice my ID." Junjun decides when seeing that nobody else is anywhere within this part of the floor. He still hasn't noticed her yet.

She relaxes her fingers only to immediately make them into a fist again. With only a couple of steps she rushes towards him and before he even notices she rammed her right forearm horizontally into his back. The impact makes his upper body bend backwards. Junjun uses that movement to knock him down and grabs his mouth with her left hand to backwards pin him down to the floor. That move also helped to avoid any unnecessary sounds coming from his mound during the fall. She releases her left hand from his mouth and hits his chest with the palm of her right one. Now that's where the real strange stuff is starting. Sparks unusual to their natural color emit from the center of the impact. Orange numbers in form of mathematical problems appear around him. Junjun herself also whispers some strange formulas until his body completely disappears.

She takes a deep breath after her what seems to be an successful attack and wants to stand up again, when suddenly she notices a perplexed Aika not standing too far away from her. Junjun doesn't know what to say to her, but she doesn't have to bother anyway. The stuff Aika just witnessed was too much for her to handle and makes her faint. Like a stone she drops to the floor. "Crap.." That sure wasn't in Junjun's plan.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2008, 01:05:13 AM by HPriest »

Offline strawb3rrykream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
Re: Someone Special... [10][I]
« Reply #36 on: July 07, 2008, 01:52:28 AM »
Ch. 9
Hahaha! Reina! She is a quick thinker! :lol: Jun Jun's all :?

Ch. 10
Holy crap! Jun Jun knocked out that shit! :D YEAH!!! But what is this search drone? And why is it here? And Aika! :lol: Jun Jun's all :doh:

Offline HPriest

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Someone Special... [11][I]
« Reply #37 on: July 08, 2008, 11:00:13 PM »
Episode 11. Clever people...

Aika fell to the floor while the last parts of that man, that search drone vanished into the air like sparks. Junjun already waited until she was alone with him and tried to avoid such a situation, but now it happened and she has to fix it. She walks towards Aika when suddenly a blue shield-like blockade pops up around the two and along that part of the floor. Around the corner comes.. Linlin. Junjun makes a relieved face and keeps on moving towards Aika. Linlin approaches her as well, but from the opposite site, in her right hand a glowing ball in the same color as that barrier.

"Why didn't you put up a firewall beforehand?" Linlin asks.

- "It would have destroyed my moment of surprise."

"And even an innocent bystander, how sloppy.. ." Linlin kneels down to Aika.

- "Yeah, yeah, you are the smart one and I am the reckless idiot. You are always like that." Junjun pouts.

"I didn't say that.."

- Junjun stays silent and sulks with big pouty cheeks.

"I'll delete her log." Linlin puts her left hand on Aika's forehead. "Did you remove your traces?" she asks while it starts to glow red between her hand and Aika's head.

- "I sent a data bomb along with the new version of the virus. They should have no way to trace us."

"Alright, help me put her up, I'll remove the firewall."

Linlin and Junjun put Aika back on her feet. The blue ball in Linlin's hand disappears and with it the blue blockade around them. Junjun gently cuffs her to wake her up. She slowly opens her eyes.

"W-What happened?" Aika asks with clearly no memory of that moment.
- "You just tripped and hit your head, nothing serious." Junjun explains with a big smile.

Linlin brings her to the bathroom to refresh herself while Junjun remains in the floor for one more moment to stretch herself. It would be a perfect silent moment, if there wasn't the sound of that triple ball of wool still wrestling the lounge. She once more utters one big deep sigh.

At that unknown control center.
"Search drone crashed," one man reports.
- "Locating and copying the data," another man says.
"Processes slowed down by incoming traffic, closing the port."
- "Putting up a second firewall."
"Has no effect. All defense processes crashed."
- "Virus spreads among the search database. Recently search data lost in.. now."

"DAMN IT! What's going on?!" The man in control shouts into the room in disbelief while following everything on the big screen.

- "An update, interesting," an older man suddenly says from behind of him carrying a cup of coffee in his hands.

"Eh?" he turns around. "Doctor?" ..confused
- "It's his signature, sir!" he gets distracted by one of his personnel again.
"Any connects in the last minutes?"
- "None."
"It wasn't him..?"

That 'doctor' steps right next to him and looks at the big screen. "It's his friends again." He turns right and smiles at the man in charge. "It's been a while."

- "Doctor.."

The doctor already turned his attention back to the big screen. "Really interesting," he says and sips his coffee.

Back at the lounge.
The three girls are still fighting.

"STOP!" Sayu suddenly yells.

All three girls stop fighting and look at each other while sitting on the floor.

"Didn't you notice something weird?"
- "What do you mean?" Reina asks.
"Weird men, strange happenings, blue lights.. something like that?"
- "Didn't saw anything." Eri comments.
"Must be my imagination then.. Alright, let's continue!" Sayu gets into fighting position again.
- "WAIT!" Eri interrupts. "It's time already!"

Sayu and Reina look at the clock in the lounge and nod. They help each other back on their feet and fix their hair.

"Let's go!" Sayu smiles and reaches out both her hands to Reina and Eri. They just nod, smile and take her hand. Then all three girls hand-in-hand walk to the dressing room in such a happy mood as if they just switched the button between backstage/normal and their on-stage/idol personalities. An ordinary morning at the studio..

Offline strawb3rrykream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #38 on: July 09, 2008, 12:35:24 AM »
Whoa, Jun Jun and Lin Lin are totally freaking me out! I kinda have an idea of what's going on but I'm not exactly sure. The Rokkies are hella funny though! They can turn their stage personas on like that! *snaps to prove point* :lol:

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #39 on: July 10, 2008, 02:35:56 AM »
Episode 08. Boy(Girl)friend?
Poor Risa can't get a break. Doesn't help at all that she's being all shy AND that Aichan's completely dense/oblivious. Seriously, it's probably going to take a point-blank confession for Aichan to understand what Risa's trying to hint at. :lol:

Episode 09. How not to avoid a problem...
Hmm...so the whole "Reina in heat" thing, doesn't seem all that "natural" for some reason. Almost like it's an after-effect of whatever's going on (that's involving Aichan and Junjun).

"Actually I.."
- both girls waiting for an answer that she in fact really 'likes' one of them more than friends..
"I.. I already have a girlfriend."
Reina - :mon sweat:
KameShige - :mon wtf:

- "Who?" (Eri)
- "Yea, who?"

"It's Junjun." ..points at Junjun
Oh shit! XD

Reina -  :mon determined:
KameShige - :stunned:
Junjun - :mon huh:

Episode 10. Sparks were flying.
Oh man, Junjun didn't play along!  :batman:

"I've never seen him here before," she whispers to herself. "Let's see.." Her eyes concentrate on that man. "He's a..!" She makes a surprised reaction.

Junjun follows the man around the corner. "His ID.. He's a search drone, no doubt!" she murmurs. "Why here?"
The guy come from the future time that Aichan went to?

But wait, how did Junjun recognize him as a drone? Is she from the same time, or...is she Beta1?!?!? :o

*JUNJUN DEALS WITH THE DRONE*
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! GO JUNJUN!!! :rockon:

She takes a deep breath after her what seems to be an successful attack and wants to stand up again, when suddenly she notices a perplexed Aika not standing too far away from her. Junjun doesn't know what to say to her, but she doesn't have to bother anyway. The stuff Aika just witnessed was too much for her to handle and makes her faint. Like a stone she drops to the floor. "Crap.." That sure wasn't in Junjun's plan.
"Crap" indeed. 
:err:

Episode 11. Clever people...
She walks towards Aika when suddenly a blue shield-like blockade pops up around the two and along that part of the floor. Around the corner comes.. Linlin. Junjun makes a relieved face and keeps on moving towards Aika. Linlin approaches her as well, but from the opposite site, in her right hand a glowing ball in the same color as that barrier.

"Why didn't you put up a firewall beforehand?" Linlin asks.
OMGASS, Linlin's the same as Junjun!!!
:OMG:

"I'll delete her log." Linlin puts her left hand on Aika's forehead. "Did you remove your traces?" she asks while it starts to glow red between her hand and Aika's head.
Delete her log? What, is Aika an android too, or is that just how Linlin's referring to Aika's memories?

"STOP!" Sayu suddenly yells.

All three girls stop fighting and look at each other while sitting on the floor.

"Didn't you notice something weird?"
- "What do you mean?" Reina asks.
"Weird men, strange happenings, blue lights.. something like that?"
- "Didn't saw anything." Eri comments.
"Must be my imagination then.. Alright, let's continue!" Sayu gets into fighting position again.
:wahaha:

- "WAIT!" Eri interrupts. "It's time already!"

Sayu and Reina look at the clock in the lounge and nod. They help each other back on their feet and fix their hair.

"Let's go!" Sayu smiles and reaches out both her hands to Reina and Eri. They just nod, smile and take her hand. Then all three girls hand-in-hand walk to the dressing room in such a happy mood as if they just switched the button between backstage/normal and their on-stage/idol personalities. An ordinary morning at the studio..
K, are you SURE that the girls aren't androids? :P

JPHiP Radio (30/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Go! Go! 7188 - Punk