JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Sistar - Hot Place

Author Topic: Taking Chances-Epilogue-updated 12/26, Alternate Ending - 12/29  (Read 66452 times)

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
Re: My Guardian Angel
« Reply #40 on: July 21, 2009, 08:15:05 AM »
OMG you really write fast. You're over 30 chapters already??!! *my shocku*

Chapter 19

Awww thanks so much for continuing to post here. *low bows* I'm reading. I'm just slow *hangs head in shame*

That Ryo isn't gonna give up so easily. Creeps like him wouldn't. That (*^%^&#$@_)* how could he hit Airi!??!? *growls* If she passed out, she wouldn't know who saved her.

Chapter 20

The one who saved Airi MUST be Maimi. It must be!!

Chapter 21

I can't believe Airi actually believed Risako's explanation. The cops never ever make it on time when they are needed :P

Chapter 22

Damn, Airi is gonna accept Momo soon isn't she? To think poor Maimi is hurt from saving her the other night :(

Chapter 23

Thank you for asking” said Miyabi while returning Risako a ‘Thanks for the heads up doofus!!!!’ look

LOL, this was funny. Risako could have informed Miya beforehand to prevent this from happening.

Chapter 25

OMG!! Aika and Koharu are hurt. That means Maimi and Miya are...*scared*

Chapter 26

Why does Airi have this knack of attracting crappy men XD

Chapter 27

Who is Airi's saviour this time? I thought it had to be Maimi. But I'm wondering if you are gonna make a twist in this and have 2 different people rescue Airi when she needs help.

Chapter 28

Awwww Momo is so sweet to Airi. I wish I could root for this pairing but then what about Maimi?? *is torn*

Offline FaqU

• Member+
« Reply #41 on: July 21, 2009, 05:57:32 PM »
Mame-chan:  Yeesh!!!!  You read all those chapters?????  Whoa!!!!!!  :bow:  I am definitely not worthy and honoured at the same time.

Mikitty_Ayaya-san:  No worries!!!!  It was kind of like a test to see how far I can go  :D

Chapter 38

Although Airi was upset about Maimi’s hidden identity, she could not get upset about Risako.  They have been friends like forever, and it nagged at her that they weren’t speaking.  She had called Risako but no one picked up so she tried Kanna’s cell.  Airi was unsure but she also was concerned about Maimi’s condition, she wasn’t sure why she wanted to know but it bothered her even more than knowing about Maimi’s identity.

“Moshi moshi!  Kanna desu!”

“Kanna…. It’s Airi.  Is Risako still mad at me?”

“She was upset at first but then felt guilty at slapping you and now Maimi…” explained Kanna

“How is she?” asked Airi

“In ‘she’, do you mean Rii-chan? Or do you mean Maimi-chan?

“Um- Rii-chan” answered Airi ‘and Maimi-chan’ said her heart.

“Rii-chan is just getting nervous about Maimi’s condition… and Maimi hasn’t woken up yet, she’s getting a fever so we are frantically trying to bring down her temperature” said Kanna.

“C-can I come over?” asked Airi “I just want to talk to Rii-chan personally”

“It’s up to you Airin, but I must warn you that Maimi’s cousin is here”

Airi thought about it before responding “Tell Rii-chan I’ll be there in 30 minutes” and Airi hung up.

As she was nearing Maimi’s house, she thought about how and what to say to Risako.

“Well lookie here boys!” said a voice, a voice that Airi wanted to forget as she looked up, there in front of her, was the one who caused her pain and fear, the one that changed her life, Ryo.  “Hello cutie remember me?  Why didn’t you ever call?” he teased as his boys chuckled.  Airi wanted to turn around and run but Ryo’s men have already surrounded her.  “You got lucky last time but I don’t think you will again” he sneered at her.  He started to advance towards Airi until a voice called out.

“If you don’t want me to break you in half, then I suggest you leave!” He rolled his eyes and turned around.  Airi got a clear view of the owner of the voice and was shocked.  There stood Reina with Miyabi beside her.

“Ah!  Reina-san what a pleasant surprise!  I didn’t realize that I have stepped into your area” he said mockingly

“You haven’t!  But that girl in front of you just happens to be a friend of mine”

“Well you see, this cutie here” he grabbed onto Airi and placed his arm around her shoulder “is my girl so maybe you should run along and let me have some time alone with my girl”  Airi tried to squirm away from him but his hold was too strong.

“Oh really?  If she truly was your girl, you wouldn’t have tried to hurt her one year ago!” laughed Reina “What’s wrong?  Can’t get a girl normally?”

Ryo’s face darkened “How do you know about that?” he growled

“That is for me to know and for you to never find out” she said unfazed by his anger.  “So now, can I take my friend away?”

“You’ll have to go through me”

Reina smirked along with Miyabi and then snapped her fingers.  Immediately a couple of guys in black suits surrounded Ryo and his boys.  “Now, we can do this the easy way or we can do this the hard way, you choose.  Ryo, you must remember that you are not in the same league as I am, so I can only hope you are smart enough to choose wisely” advised Reina.

Ryo looked around and glared back at Reina “Let’s go” he yelled out and him and his boys left.  As soon as he was gone, Reina nodded her head to one of her men and they all left.  Reina and Miyabi walked up to Airi to make sure she was okay, well more like Miyabi was.

“You’re one lucky girl you know” stated Reina.  Airi glared at her, she was thankful for Reina’s help but that doesn’t change her mind about her type of people. 

“Thank you for your help”

Reina looked at Airi up and down.  “You know, you shouldn’t hurt the ones that look out for you.”

“I know, that is why I am here to see Rii-chan” said Airi in a matter-of-fact tone ‘As if I need you to lecture me about what I should and should not do!’.

Reina grinned “that wasn’t who I was referring to” and she turned around and started walking.  Airi wanted to know what she meant by that but Miyabi stopped her.  “Thank you Reina-san. Let’s go Airi-chan”

Chapter 39

Reina, Miyabi and Airi walked towards Maimi’s house to be met with Saki waiting outside.

“Reina-san!  Maimi-chan wants to see you”

The grin that Reina once had was replaced by concern “How is she?”

“I think you should go in and talk to her”

Reina ran into the house with Miyabi, Saki and Airi in tow.  Reina ran up the stairs to Maimi’s room while Saki and Miyabi halted Airi from moving further.

“Airi-chan, I think you are here to see Rii-chan right?” asked Miyabi.  Airi hesitantly nodded.  “Well she is in the back with Kanna”  Airi looked up the stairs one last time before heading out to the backyard with Saki and Miyabi.

Kanna noticed Airi, Saki and Miyabi walking towards them so she nudged Risako.  Risako looked up and stared at Airi.  Airi walked over and with each step she felt more and more nervous.

“Hi” Airi said weakly, Risako just nodded. “I-I-…”

“I’m sorry” blurted Risako

“Huh?!”

“I’m sorry for slapping you.  Regardless of how upset I was I shouldn’t have slapped you”

Airi shook her head “No no, I’m sorry for raising my voice at you first.  I didn’t give you a fair chance to voice your thoughts.  But… but that doesn’t mean that I forgive the fact that Yajima-san kept the fact that she is in a gang, leader nonetheless, a secret”

Everyone rolled their eyes.  “Airin, you’ll regret it” said Risako.

“What do you mean Rii-chan?”

Before Risako could speak, Miyabi went up to her and stopped her from saying things she shouldn’t.  “Airi-chan, you have to understand that we have a great deal of respect and care for Maimi” said Miyabi “I know all about your argument with Rii-chan, in fact we all do.  Rii-cahn was upset about her outburst at you so she came up to me to talk about it.  I know you probably have a lot of questions about it so here we are.”

“Are- are- are you…”

“Yes!  But only me.  I wouldn’t ever let Rii-chan get involved nor would I let Saki.  Maimi would kill me if they were involved.”

“But why? And how is it that Yajima-san saved your lives?  Did she force you to join her?”

Miyabi shook her head, “No, Maimi never forced me and she never treated me like I owed her anything.  If anything, she wanted me out of it.  She treated me like how you would Rii-chan.  She is my best friend!  I was always a troublemaker in my youth, I did things the way I wanted and never listened to others.  I didn’t ever think that the things I do would bring my family harm…”

Offline Mikitty_Ayaya

• Member+
« Reply #42 on: July 21, 2009, 07:44:22 PM »
well, it is good that risako and airi are not already angered, they vulven be friends.
the chapters take a good style, luck and nexts chapters.
I hope, that there should be action and romance in the next chapters.
or that the enemies come and want to finish with reina and maimi.
nexts chapters.

Offline FaqU

• Member+
« Reply #43 on: July 21, 2009, 09:11:21 PM »
Mikitty_Ayaya-san:  Unfortunately I have gotten sick so I don't think I can do what I did before.  I am gonna have to take it slow because I don't have that much energy in me.  Sorry!!! :sweatdrop:

Chapter 40

Miyabi’s Flashback

“Nee, Miyabi-chan what are you doing tonight?” asked Miyabi’s buddy, Taiyo.

“I don’t know.  What about you?” 

“Well, I’ve got orders from my leader tonight so I wanted to know if you wanted to join me”

“Sure, I’ve always wanted to know what you do”

“So you want in?  You will get paid if we succeed”

“Really?!  That’s cool! Where do I meet you?”

“Let’s meet at the park tonight at 10” and with that he ran off.

Later that night

“Nee, nee Miya where are you going?” asked a younger Risako

“Out to make some money but don’t tell anyone that okay?” whispered Miyabi

“How are you going to do that?  You’re grounded remember?”

“I am going to climb down from the window” said Miyabi as she tied her bed sheets together and slowly lowered herself down.  She then ran off in the direction of the park she was suppose to meet Taiyo. 

“Hey you made it!” as Taiyo high-fived Miyabi

“So what’s the task?”

“You’ll see just follow me” as he led her to a parking lot.  “All you have to do is stand here and be look-out.  Use the flashlight to tell me if someone is coming” he instructed as he handed her a small flashlight, which caused Miyabi to be confused. 

“What IS IT that you’re doing?”

“Stealing cars”

“I don’t know man, what if we get caught?”

“We won’t!  I’ve done this loads of times.  Don’t tell me the great fearless Miyabi is scared”

“Who says I’m scared!”

“Then just stand there and look out for me”

“Okay”  Miyabi stood there putting on a strong front but internally, she was scared out of her wits.

“OI!  What are you doing over there!” shouted a guy who had a toothpick in his mouth.  Miyabi didn’t notice him and when she did, he had grabbed her.  Taiyo heard the commotion and dropped his things and ran for it.  The guy pulled Miyabi towards where Taiyo dropped his things.  “Do you know whose car you’re messing with?  Come with me”  He dragged her to a group of men.  “Boys!  This one was trying to steal the bosses car” the group of men laughed.  “She doesn’t know who she is dealing with, let’s teach her a lesson”  Miyabi struggled and fought with all her might but there was just too many for her to handle.  One had grabbed her hair and started to drag her across the streets by her hair.  The others cheered and laughed.

“STOP!!” shouted a voice.

Chapter 41

The group looked over “What do you want little girl”

“I said STOP, S-T-O-P, what part of it don’t you understand?” she was unfazed at the number of guys and the glares she was receiving.

“You are one brave one to be telling us to stop.  You don’t know who you’re dealing with” one growled as he lunged forward at her.  She easily dodged him and punched him in the gut then kneed him in the head.  Another one grabbed a lead pipe and swung it at her.  She had quick reflexes so she could easily dodge it.  When she saw her chance, she twisted his wrist and took hold of the lead pipe and then knocked him over with it.  She looked at the remaining 2 and smirked “Who’s next?” and she put her hand out giving the signal for the next one.  The 2 guys looked at each other and ran off.  She put down her defences and walked over to Miyabi. “Hey are you okay?” 

Miyabi’s body was sore from being dragged and her head definitely hurts but overall she would survive.  Miyabi nodded weakly.  “Well, let’s get you off the floor shall we?” declared the girl as she helped Miyabi up to her feet and then helped her dust off. 

“Thank you” Miyabi croaked.  The girl smiled “Your welcome” as she continued to dust Miyabi off and checked for any wounds.  Once she made sure there were none she helped Miyabi walk to the curb, waved for a cab and paid the driver.  Miyabi rolled down the window “Wait!  I never got your name”

“Maimi…Yajima Maimi” beamed the girl before turning around and leaving.

*******************************************************************************************************

“So uncle, can you trust me to defend myself now?” asked Maimi with pleading eyes as she stepped into the awaiting car.

“I must admit, you’re stronger than even Reina!” he laughed while he ruffled Maimi’s hair “but you were careless” his face turned serious.  “Do you know who those people were?” Maimi shook her head “Those guys were not your typical small time groups, they aren’t as big as we are but they still have enough power”

“How do you know that uncle?”

“Their emblem”

“Emblem? I didn’t see any emblem”

“Once you have been in the business for as long as I have, you’ll familiarize yourself with these small details.  More organized ones will carry a single trait or characteristic, by having the small emblem or same style that signifies the group or show that they are a united group.  Not your average street boys” Maimi nodded in understanding.

“Does that mean the girl I saved will have trouble?” 

Her uncle nodded.  “If you are an organized group, you can’t let some small potato, a girl nonetheless, ruin their name.  To be defeated by you tonight was bad for their ego and because I can protect you from being found they can’t hurt you but…” 

“They’ll touch her!” finished Maimi.  “Uncle you have to help me find out where she lives!  I’ve got to warn her” Her uncle nodded knowing that Maimi’s kind heart would not be at ease knowing it was because of what she did that caused others pain.  He called someone on his phone while Maimi waited patiently.

“Okay, I’ve found the address, we’ll go there tomorrow”

Offline Hotaru

• stan dreamcatcher
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SNH48
    • deukkae
« Reply #44 on: July 22, 2009, 05:54:17 AM »
I FINALLY CATCH UP.

And all I can say is...

HOLY CRAP. O_______O

Please keep going. :D

Offline FaqU

• Member+
« Reply #45 on: July 22, 2009, 04:09:30 PM »
RuRu-san: Arigatou!!!!

Chapter 42

The Next Morning

When Maimi and her uncle arrived at the Natsuyaki residence, they saw that Miyabi was getting beaten up pretty badly while hovering over an older women and a little girl.

“Please leave them alone” begged Miyabi “They had nothing to do with it” The little girl and older women were crying and curled up into balls in a corner.  Miyabi looked like she was going to collapse as blood trickled down from the corner of her mouth.

“CHOTTO!!!!!” yelled Maimi as she ran over to catch Miyabi with one arm and grabbing onto the fist that was about to land.

“Y-Yajima-san?!” said a very weak Miyabi “P-please save them” as she pointed at the older women and young girl before passing out.  Maimi nodded and placed Miyabi down carefully on the lap of the older women.  Maimi turned to the intruders “It’s me you’re looking for.  I warn you though, you better be taking your best shot or I’ll break your face in!!!!” growled Maimi looking at the people in the room and putting up her fighting stance.  She scanned the room to see clearly how many there were and landed her eyes on a man on the couch smoking a cigar.

“Ah!  So you’re the one that saved her last night”  Maimi did not let up her glare.  He turned to his men.  “Can anyone tell me why it was a mere girl that beat up one of our own?” he asked.  No one said anything.  He slapped one and then nodded to the closest guy. The guy advanced towards Maimi.  Maimi did a round-house kick to the guys' stomach.  The leader turned to see his man on the floor clutching his stomach.  He nodded at another for his men and watched as Maimi blocked the punches thrown at her and punched his men in the face.  He snarled at Maimi and was about to tell them all to advance but was stopped.

“I wouldn’t do that if I were you!” boomed the voice.  Maimi smirked while the leader turned his head.  Upon seeing who it was, his face paled.

“Ah Yajima-san, what a pleasant surprise!” the leader’s once fierce stand was immediately crushed to this pathetic ass-kissing state.

Maimi’s uncle looked at him.  “If you dare hurt my niece, the consequences will not be given lightly.”

“Y-your niece?! Oh no!  I wouldn’t dare, I-I-I was just playing with her that’s all!” he quivered and then looked at Maimi.  “Well that was fun but I have other appointments to attend to” and with that he and his men scurried off.  Maimi could hear the leader screaming “Why didn’t you tell me she was Yajima-san’s niece?”

Maimi gave a thankful look to her uncle before he left.  Maimi looked over at Miyabi and snapped her fingers.  One black-suited guy lifted Miyabi. 

“W-where are you taking her?” yelled the little girl and she grabbed onto Maimi’s arm with as much force as she can muster.

Maimi smiled at the little girl without being fazed at the force being placed on her arm, “What’s your name?”

“Ri-Risako.  I am Miya’s cousin”

“Well Risako-chan, I’m taking Miyabi-chan to the hospital.  She needs medical treatment for her wounds.  Would you like to come too?”  Maimi asked as she stretched her free hand out to Risako.  Miyabi’s mother looked at Maimi and bowed slightly.  Maimi led Risako and Miyabi’s mother to the awaiting limo.  On the way out, Maimi gave instructions to the men left behind to fix the Natsuyaki residence.

Offline Mikitty_Ayaya

• Member+
« Reply #46 on: July 22, 2009, 07:30:24 PM »
chapters are good ...  :heart:
But I prefer to read chapters from reality, that of the past, and thanks for explaining the past of the characters.  :P
you are doing a good work.  :D  :) nexts chapter with action and romance.  :lol:
i hope that your health is better now, a little more careful with your health!

« Last Edit: July 22, 2009, 07:53:28 PM by Mikitty_Ayaya »

Offline FaqU

• Member+
« Reply #47 on: July 22, 2009, 09:11:27 PM »
Mikitty_Ayaya-san: Not just yet, I have a few more things to explain so no action or romance in the next few chapters, just going to explain some things. Gomene!!!  :sweatdrop:  Please continue to read though  :D

Chapter 43

“Rii-chan!  Mother!” jolted Miyabi but quickly fell back down onto the bed due to the pain she was suffering from her head and chest.  Miyabi looked around her and immediately recognized that she was in a hospital.

‘How did I get here?  What happened to Rii-chan and mother?’   Miyabi again tried to get up to leave the hospital.  She had to get home to see what happened to Risako and her mother but was stopped from further movement when Risako and her mother walked into the room with bags of food. 

“Miya!  You’re awake” cried Risako as she and Miyabi’s mother placed the food on a nearby table quickly and rushed to tend to Miyabi

“Yeah but my head hurts and my body is aching all over” exclaimed Miyabi frowning at the discomfort.

“You scared us when you fainted and when those guys started to....started beating you and then.. and then you used your body.. and.. and” Risako started bawling.

“Hey hey hey it’s okay now.  I’m awake and alive aren’t I?”  Miyabi soothed Risako.  “By the way, what happened after I passed out?”  Miyabi vaguely remembered, she did remember Yajima-san coming to her rescue.

“Maimi-chan came in and fought a couple of them and then this man in a grey suit and sunglasses came in and the leader guy turned scared and they scurried off” explained Risako in one breath. “Yajima-san told one of her own men to carry you and I thought they were going to hurt you so I yelled at them”

“Whoa!  You yelled at her?” asked Miyabi “Did she do anything to you?”

Risako shook her head “she smiled at me and told me that she was taking you to the hospital and drove me and auntie here too!”

“This hospital is…” realization hit Miyabi “I’m in a private room!  How can we afford this?  We have to get out of here!” cried Miyabi as she tried to get up.

“Don’t worry about it!” said a voice and in walked Maimi and her uncle.  Risako and Miyabi’s mother bowed to them.  “Maimi can you take the little one outside for a moment?  I would like to speak to this young lady”  Maimi nodded and reached for Risako’s hand, in which Risako happily obliged to.  As soon as Maimi and Risako were gone, Maimi’s uncle grabbed a chair and pulled it up to Miyabi’s bed.

“Thank you kind sir for saving my Miyabi” bowed Miyabi’s mother.

“And thank you for protecting my family” followed Miyabi as she too bowed to him.

“For one thing, Miyabi-chan, is it okay if I call you that?” Miyabi nodded “Well Miyabi-chan, you saved your own family.  I saw how you were trying to protect them.  You’re a brave girl, a foolish one but definitely a brave one” he smiled.  “And as to saving Miyabi-chan,” he turned to face Miyabi’s mother, “I didn’t do anything, if anything it was Maimi-chan who saved her.”  Miyabi and her mother both nodded.  “Just so that you know, after Maimi-chan saved you last night, she was worried that you were going to have trouble today hence why we showed up at your house today.  My niece, Maimi-chan, did not like the idea of causing anyone else trouble so my doing is under the instructions of Maimi-chan.  This is why your hospital fees will be covered by us.  Although let me explain my visit to you today.  Miyabi-chan I have a proposition to ask of you.  I want you to be Maimi-chan’s bodyguard”

Miyabi looked at him in confusion “With all due respect, I don’t think Maimi-chan needs a bodyguard and especially not me.  I could barely do what she does and if I was her bodyguard I could become a burden for her.”

“I understand that Maimi doesn’t need a bodyguard physically but she needs an advisor, so technically a bodyguard emotionally and mentally.”  Miyabi just stared at him, she was not sure she was understanding why.  “Let me explain something to you about my niece.  We were reunited not too long ago.  At a young age, Maimi’s parents were killed and no one knew where she was.  It took me ten years to find out she was adopted by these people that adopted her to be their servant and punching bag.  The funny thing is that Maimi held a small grudge against these people but it was soon forgotten the moment I took her to live with me.” Miyabi’s mother gasped “So you see, I am protective of Maimi, and I want her to live a happy life from that moment on.  But due to the fact that she does not know how cruel society can be, she will be hurt and I want to prevent her from experiencing anymore pain that she already has.  She never told me how long she was living with her adopted parents so god knows how long she was enduring such a life.  I think she refused to tell me because she still has an innocent heart and believe that by leaving them that was enough.  She never asked for any revenge on them and I doubt she ever will.  As you may have figured out now, I am not a simple person so I would have done anything at her request at the time but she is.  She did not request that they be given retribution.  Yes she did hate when I found her, but I believe she felt hatred at the thought that her parents dumped her to endure that type of hardship as opposed to what they actually did to her.  She is kind-hearted and simple, hate does not last with her, which is where my concerns are.  She is not involved with the activities that I do, so it would be difficult for her to judge those that are truly good to her and those that are against her.  I will organize it so that you train physically so that you develop skill and agility just in case.  So Miyabi-chan will you take the offer of being her bodyguard?”  he asked, he then looked at Miyabi’s mother, “Can Miyabi-chan be Maimi-chan’s bodyguard?”

“But why me?” asked Miyabi

“You remind me of someone, my brother also known as Maimi’s father, when you were protecting your family it reminded me of my brother and how he would always protect me when I was younger.  Your attitude and bravery at protecting someone is someone I can entrust Maimi-chan with.  You have seen how cruel the world is and I hope that you can protect Maimi and teach her with your knowledge.  It would seem a lot easier to find someone that is closer to Maimi’s age to become her bodyguard than the men we have.  They stand out too much unfortunately, and Maimi has refused them to be her bodyguard” he explained “Don’t think that being her bodyguard is a form of repayment, I will be paying you as if it is a job.  So will you be Maimi’s bodyguard?”

“SHE WILL NOT!” yelled a voice.  Everyone turned and there stood an upset Maimi with arms across her chest.

Chapter 44

“Maimi I thought you were suppose to look after the little girl?”

“Uncle, I don’t need a bodyguard!” declared Maimi as she walked in with Rii-chan behind her licking on an ice-cream cone.

“Now Maimi, you know we made this deal”

“I know, I know but why?  I can protect myself.  You saw that!”

“You are very capable, there is no doubt about it.  But that doesn’t mean I don’t want you to have a bodyguard”

“Okay okay if it makes you feel better I will but does it have to be Natsuyaki Miyabi?” Her uncle and Miyabi looked at Maimi in confusion.

‘Why can’t it be me?  I know she can defend herself but I’m not that bad!  Does she think I am not fit for the job?  Or is it the fact that she thinks I will be a burden?  Why that stuck-up..’

“She has a family to protect so she should spend her time protecting them.  I don’t want her to choose to protect me over her family”

‘Wow, good thing I didn’t voice out my thoughts!  She doesn’t want me to be her bodyguard because she wants me to protect my family?  Well I am not surprised, her upbringing wasn’t the greatest so I can see why family would mean so much to her.  But I think I understand what her uncle means.’

“I don’t want Natsuyaki-san to have to go through the fear for her daughter to be around someone like me.  I could be putting her daughter’s life at risk because of my relationship with you uncle.  I don’t want to be the reason for Miyabi-chan getting hurt or anything”

Before Maimi’s uncle could retaliate, “I’ll do it!” declared Miyabi “I understand what you are saying Yajima-san and I will take your offer.  I will train and become Maimi-chan’s bodyguard!”  Miyabi looked her mother, who in fact gave her a nod as support of her decision, then she looked at Maimi “You’ve saved me twice already and protected my family when you barely know me.  You put yourself at risk for me so why can’t I do that for you?  I am grateful towards you and it would make me feel better to be there for you.  I don’t know how else to repay you but one thing is for sure, you are exactly how your uncle has described you” smiled Miyabi as Maimi looked at her in confusion.

“One more thing Miyabi-chan that I forgot to mention, you will have to attend the same school as Maimi-chan to make things easier but not just as a bodyguard but also as a student”

“What?!  School?!”

End of Flashback

Offline Mikitty_Ayaya

• Member+
« Reply #48 on: July 22, 2009, 11:47:02 PM »
well ...
it was nice to see the past of miya, now i understand, because risako much respects and wants to maimi.
and thus, it was nice see, like miyabi,  became best friend of maimi. 
You is one writer with energy.  :P
Flashback and  End of Flashback ---    I am going to dream, with this word ...  XD
nexts chapters.  :P

Offline FaqU

• Member+
« Reply #49 on: July 23, 2009, 05:45:51 AM »
Mikitty_Ayaya-san:  Thank you for the compliment  :wub:  I am just a new writer who has been bitten by this writing bug.  Just for that 2 new chapters (A Momoko and Airi moment after I promise)

Chapter 45

“So you see Airi-chan, if it wasn’t for Maimi-chan I wouldn’t be here today and Rii-chan would’ve lost her favourite cousin.  Maimi has never treated me like a bodyguard though, she never showed herself to be better than anyone else.  You can ask anyone inside the house, Reina-san and Maimi may give orders but no one in there is doing it because they didn’t feel like they respected the two and wanted to do it.  Maimi has treated me, as has Reina-san, like her best friend and that is what we’ve become.  Please Airi-chan give her some slack.  She isn’t bad like you think she is” encouraged Miyabi.  Miyabi looked like she was going to continue but was stopped by Saki.  Miyabi looked at Saki, who shook her head ‘no’.  “All in all you can despise our type all you want, but Rii-chan, Kanna, Erika and Saki are not the same, so if you hate me that’s fine but it’s not fair for them” with that, Miyabi left with Saki in tow to check up on Maimi.

“Why didn’t you tell me you had this incident?  We’ve known each other forever, why didn’t you tell me?” asked Airi, who got out of the shock she received from Miyabi, to Risako

“I was worried about what you thought if I did.  I mean, would you have acted differently if I told you before? I was afraid about what would happen if I voiced my opinion about them towards you” 

Airi thought about what Risako just said and she knew Risako was right, Airi probably wouldn’t have reacted differently.

“I’m sorry Rii-cahn, I never thought about it like that.  I can’t say that I am alright about Miyabi-chan but she is your family so it is not like you chose that.  She’s really only in this position because of her family that she wants to protect.  I respect her for that and I wouldn’t want to lose you as my best friend”

“Oh Airin!” Risako ran up to hug Airi “ you never did”

Yume wo miteru…Kokyuu shiteru…

“Moshi, moshi! Airi desu!”

“Airin!  What are you doing?” asked Momoko cheerfully

“I’m at Maimi’s house talking to Rii-chan”

“Oh…”

“What’s up?” 

“I wanted to know if you wanted to see a movie with me tomorrow after school”

“Sure!  What movie?  You better not pick a scary one again”

“How bout an action one then?”

“That sounds like fun.”

“What time are you leaving Maimi’s house?  Do you need me to come fetch you?”

Airi wanted to say yes but after her encounter with Ryo, thought it would be best that Momoko was not alone on the streets.  “No Momo-chan, I don’t want you be out so late by yourself.  I am going to come home with Rii-chan and Kanna”

“Oh! Okay!  Message me when you get home then” ~CLICK~

“Nee, nee Rii-chan?  Are you guys staying or are you guys going soon?”

Before either of them could answer, “They are leaving!”  There stood Reina, Miyabi, Saki and Erika.  “They are all leaving” and with that Reina walked back into the house.

“I guess we are leaving.  Nee, Miya, how is she?” asked Risako.  Airi too looked at Miyabi waiting for her answer, she didn’t know why but she too was concerned.

“Reina-san will take care of her.  She doesn’t want us to stay out too late” 

They started to gather their things to leave.  On their way out, Reina repeated her statement to Airi before walking up the stairs to check on Maimi, “You’re one lucky girl” as Risako pulled Airi out.

Reina looked at the back view of Airi, thinking back…

Chapter 46

Reina’s Flashback

Aika quickly ran up the stairs and quickly entered the room quietly so not to wake Maimi up.  “One of our men spotted Suzuki-san in the area” she whispered to Miyabi, who was sitting on a chair next to Maimi’s bed “and..”

“And…?”

“Ryo’s group is in the area”

As if those words were like a switch, Maimi jolted up from her slumber. “I’ve got to make sure she is okay!” as she got out of bed groggily and headed to her closet.

“Maimi, you can’t!  You’re running a fever.  You won’t be able to!” said a worried Miyabi as she, Erika and Saki tried to pull Maimi back to her bed.  For a person with a fever, Maimi was still strong.  She managed to get out of their grasp and opened her closet, looking for a change of clothes.

“Stop Yajima Maimi!” Maimi and the girls looked up to see Reina standing at the door with her arms crossed.  “You can’t go!  You have a fever, what happens if you can’t save her, you will be putting yourself and her in danger”

“I’m fine!” Maimi retorted groggily as she tried to level herself with the closet door.

“Reina doesn’t think you are” stated Reina as she walked up to Maimi.  “Because if you were,” Reina struck at the back of Maimi’s head knocking her out.  Reina caught her before she fell, “you would’ve avoided that”

Miyabi, Saki and Erika advanced forwards to help Reina but Reina stopped them.  Slowly but steadily, Reina hoisted Maimi by placing Maimi’s arm around her neck and holding firmly onto Maimi’s waist, and placed her on the bed.  She brushed away a few strands of hair from Maimi’s face and looked at her sadly.  “Is it all really worth it?  Reina doesn’t like seeing you hurt.  If it wasn’t because you’re Reina’s only family that Reina cares and loves so much Reina would have blatantly told her everything.”  Reina let out a sigh “Don’t worry Maimi, Reina will deal with it.”

Reina turned to Saki and Erika “Saki-chan, Erika-san will you look after her?” They both nodded.  Reina got up from Maimi’s bed and instructed Miyabi and her men to follow.

End of Flashback

Reina’s Flashback 2

“Maimi-chan wants to see you” said Saki

Reina ran up the stairs to Maimi’s room.  There sat Maimi in bed arms crossed.

“Hey!” Reina smiled weakly “You’re up”  Maimi realized that Reina was home and she quickly bombarded her with questions.

“How is she?  Did they run into each other?  Was anyone hurt?  Did he do anything to her?  If he did, I will personally…”

“Calm down Maimi-chan!  Breathe!  One question at a time.” Soothed Erika

Reina chuckled “everything is fine Maimi.  Don’t forget who went to deal with the issue.  No one would get hurt”

Maimi let out a relieved breath “Whew!  Did you have to hit me so hard?” asked Maimi as she massaged the back of her head

“Well if Reina didn’t do it, you wouldn’t have passed out like Reina wanted you to.  Reina thought you were going to be upset when you woke up! Whew!”

“Thank you Reina” whispered Maimi.  Reina smiled and went up to hug Maimi.

“Don’t mention it kiddo!  If it makes you happy, Reina will do anything”

“Hey now!  Don’t forget I’m here for you too!” smirked Erika

Maimi pulled away and returned the smirk “Yeah yeah, come here and hug me.  I know that you want to” as they all laughed

End of Flashback 2

“Yep! One lucky, lucky girl!” was all Reina could say before she continued up the stairs.

Offline EriKan

• gakipon! <3
  • it's `Riz
« Reply #50 on: July 23, 2009, 01:14:38 PM »
wow..  :shocked:
i was like in chapter 34 and you already finished until chapter 46..
really great story..  :twothumbs  i really enjoy reading it..    :heart:

Offline FaqU

• Member+
« Reply #51 on: July 23, 2009, 03:33:49 PM »
EriKan-san:  Thank you for the continued support  :bow:

Chapter 47

Hey! I’m leaving Maimi’s house with Rii-chan, Kanna, Miyabi-san, Saki-chan and Erika-san.  Don’t worry okay?

Airi knew that Momoko would worry about her if she was going home alone so instead of Momoko waiting up for her, she decided to send her a reassuring text.

When the train arrived at Airi’s stop, she bid her goodbyes to the group.  She got off the train and immediately recognized a familiar figure sitting on the bench dozing off.  Airi giggled at the sight and walked over and tapped them on the shoulder lightly.

“W-what?!” Momoko woke from her nap.  Airi giggled “Airin you’re back!”

“Nee, Momo-chan?  I thought I told you I was going to be okay?  Why are you sleeping here?”

“Well my dear Airin, I knew you were going to be on the train with Miya and them but will be by yourself when you get off the train so I decided to wait and walk you home but I guess I dozed off hehe” she sheepishly laughed.  “So are you ready to go home?” Momoko got up from the bench and stretched out a hand for Airi to hold. 

“Why, what a gentlemen? Didn’t know you had it in you”

“Only to you, babe, only to you” retorted Momoko and she held Airi’s hand tightly.  “Shall we?” as they proceeded to walk home.

“So- er- I thought you said we shouldn’t go over to Maimi’s house?”

“I had to talk to Rii-chan.  I kind of had a slight argument with her but now it’s resolved”

“I see!  Er- what do you think about Maimi-chan?” asked Momoko

“Eh~!  Why are you asking?”

“Oh nothing just a random question”

“Well, I don’t know her that well.  I just know she is best friends with Miyabi-chan and that she loves to run” lied Airi.  Airi wasn’t too sure about whether Momoko knew about Maimi’s background so decided not to mention it. 

“I don’t know much about Maimi-chan either but all I know is that she is great person and friend!” exclaimed Momoko.  “If it wasn’t for her, I would probably never have the courage to talk to you or ask you out”

“Huh? Explain”

“Well it was like this….”

Chapter 48

Momoko’s Flashback

“Nee, nee, what do you do if you found someone you’re interested in but they don’t seem to like you or know about your existence?” asked Momoko to the girls (senpai group).  She and the girls were at a random café just hanging around and decided to bring up the subject that was weighing down her mind lately.

“Why do you ask Momo-chan?” asked Yurina as she spoon-fed some ice-cream to Chinami.

“Is it possible that someone has caught Momo-chan’s fancy?” teased Miyabi while Saki and the rest giggled.  Momoko blushed

“OI!  Look at her blush!” pointed Maasa

“So… who is the lucky girl?” asked Erika

“Well you know Risako-chan’s friend?”

“Chisato-chan?!  But she and Nakajima-chan are together!” exclaimed Chinami as she widened her eyes. “Momo-chan how could you think of breaking them up?”

“No no! not those 2” explained as Momoko shook her head

“Oh my god!  Is it Kanna-chan?  I will kill you if you make my cousin cry!” threatened Miyabi as she banged her hand on the table

“It’s Suzuki Airi!” whispered Maimi, who has not said a word since, as Miyabi, Saki and Erika looked at her.

“Bingo!  Maimi-chan got it right!” beamed Momoko

“Airi-chan eh? She seems like a good girl, a little on the shy side but very smart, intelligent and cute” commented Yurina, earning a glare from Chinami at the last comment.

“Momoko’s smile slowly faded “a little on the shy side would be an understatement.  That’s where the problem is.  How am I going to get her to notice me?  She seems to want to exclude herself from others”

“Yeah extremely shy!” agreed Yurina.  “Kanna-chan and I have a class with her and she is always by herself, never conversing with others.  We wouldn’t have started talking to her if it wasn’t because of the fact that Kanna-chan and I couldn’t understand our homework at the time and she was there.  Even after that it took her a while to warm up to us a bit”

“Oh no!  What am I going to do?  I don’t have classes with her so I can’t just ask her for homework” said a defeated Momoko.  “Miya! Your cousin is her best friend, what advice do you have?”

“Sorry peach child!  I’m not that close to her” replied Miyabi as Saki shrugged “Yeah she is friends with my cousin but I have never talked to her.  I don’t think she even knows I exist.  I usually don’t talk to Rii-chan at school unless necessary”  Momoko pouted in defeat.  No one could give her any decent advice as to what to do with Suzuki Airi.

“Why don’t you try talking to her first?” said Maimi suddenly while she continued to sip on her drink.  Miyabi, Saki and Erika looked at Maimi shockingly.

“What do you mean Maimi?” shrieked Miyabi

“Momo-chan, just go up to her and start talking to her as a friend.  You aren’t going to do any better without talking to her then from there you could ask her out to a movie or something.  Since she is shy then you are going to have to take the initiative to befriend her and ask her out, you know so she gets to know you and you get to know her yadda yadda yadda” reasoned Maimi ignoring Miyabi’s shriek while looking at Momoko.

“What could I say to her?” asked Momoko as everyone paid attention to the conversation at hand.

“Momo-chan, it could be anything!  You’re the cheeky one!  I’m pretty sure you can think of something” said Maimi as she gave a tight squeeze on Momoko’s shoulder.

Momoko thought about it for a bit.  “Do you really think I can?  Do you really think I have a chance?”

“Momo-chan, you won’t ever know until you give it a try.  Don’t give up just yet.  Like you already know, she is extremely shy so it’s going to take a little more persistency but that shouldn’t mean that you can’t overcome it right?  You’re a good person and she is one too, so why do you think you don’t have a chance?  No one here can guarantee a method because we are not her.  Just use your peach charm or something!” laughed Maimi.  Momoko smiled and hugged Maimi

“Thanks Maimi-chan!  Thank you for the advice and encouragement”

“I didn’t advise anything, I just told you some facts, now get off me!!!” said Maimi as she pulled away.

End of Momoko’s Flashback

“If Maimi-chan didn’t give me that extra push I don’t know if I would’ve had the courage to talk to you” said Momoko as she looked at the beautiful night sky and scenery around them.

Airi was astonished at what Momoko just told her. ‘Maimi encouraged Momo-chan?  Why is it that my heart hurts when I heard that?’

“Nee, Airin, the night sky is so beautiful!” exclaimed Momoko snapping Airi out of her thoughts.

“Huh?!  Yeah it is” replied Airi

“Do you know that today’s night sky is different than yesterdays?  It is more beautiful than yesterdays” stated Momoko as they reached Airi’s house.

Airi looked up and did not see the difference.  “Why is that, Momo-chan?”

“It’s because I was walking under it with you” said Momoko and before Airi could respond, she felt a pair of warm, soft lips against her own.  When Momoko pulled away, she waved at Airi grinning “Goodnight Airin!”

Airi stood there fazed at what just happened.  ‘Momo-chan kissed me!  I should be happy right? But then why does it not feel right?  Maybe it’s just me.  Maybe it’s because she caught me off guard.  I’m thinking way too much.  A good night’s sleep should help’

Offline Mikitty_Ayaya

• Member+
« Reply #52 on: July 23, 2009, 05:34:20 PM »
airi poor ...
Osuzu has hidden feelings by maimi,  really airi  loves, to maimi.   :wub:  :heart:
 osuzu is suffering, for her secret love by maimi.   
and maimi  not realize that ...  :(
the chapters are interesting, i hope  see action and romance on nexts chapters.  :D
nexts chapter.

Offline FaqU

• Member+
« Reply #53 on: July 23, 2009, 10:01:14 PM »
Chapter 49

The next morning, while Airi was getting ready she thought about her kiss with Momoko. 'Momo-chan is so sweet and charming.  She’s comfortable to be around with, but why does it feel different when we kissed last night?  Maybe it’s because I am not use to it. Yeah!! That sounds right, I’m just not use to it yet!’ 

Airi walked out her door to be met with a smiling Momoko.  “What are you doing here Momo-chan?”

“To walk my cute girlfriend to school of course” said a cheeky Momoko as she held out her am for Airi to hook through.  “Shall we princess?”  Airi giggled and hooked her arm through.

They walked to school happily chatting about their date after school.  When they reached the school, Risako and Kanna were already in the classroom having a make out session.

“Ahem” coughed Momoko.  Risako and Kanna broke apart quickly.  Risako quickly blushed while Kanna glared at the new arrivals.

“Um-maybe we should come back later” suggested Airi as she tugged on Momoko’s sleeve.

“No no!  You don’t have to leave, we’re done anyways” said an embarrassed Risako.

“I wasn’t” muttered Kanna but Risako elbowed her in the gut “Oomph”  Airi and Momoko laughed at the scene in front of them while Kanna continued to glare as she rubbed her midsection

“What’s so funny?” asked Nakky with a sleepy Chisato following behind

“Um nothing!” said Risako immediately

“Okay~!  Never realized nothing could be funny!” said Nakky totally not believing Risako.  Chisato just went to her desk and laid her head down.

“REALLY! It really was nothing”

Momoko went up to Nakky and whispered in her ears.  Nakky giggled “Aw Rir-chan, nothing to be embarrassed about!” Risako just turned a deeper shade of read and tried to hide behind Kanna.

More students started piling in so Momoko decided to leave to go to her own class.  “Bye Airin. I’ll see you at lunch” and she kissed Airi on the cheek before running off “Come on Kanna!”

“Oohhh~!” teased Nakky.  Now it was Airi’s turn to be embarrassed as she held her cheek where Momoko just kissed.

“Awww that was so cute.  Such a Polaroid moment!”

“I could say the same for you Rii-chan” retorted Airi which caused Risako to not comment anymore.

Chapter 50

As usual, Momoko would wait for Airi after her class before lunch so that they could walk together.

“Nee Airin!  Maimi came back to school today”

“Oh really?  How is she?” asked Airi trying to sound like she didn’t really care

“She’s fine and energetic as usual.  Hope she stays that way until the sports festival”

“I don’t know what the big deal about it is!  I mean look at Chisa and Kanna training so hard so that they can go against Yajima-san”

“Well it’s just friendly competition.  I guess for them to make it interesting, you need to set a goal and their goal just happens to be Maimi”

“Well what about Yajima-san? What is her reasoning for training so hard?”

“I’m not really sure but I remember Miya saying something about Maimi’s mother”

“Yajima-san’s mother?”

“Yeah but then again I wasn’t really paying attention”

‘That’s odd!  I thought Maimi’s parents are dead.  Why would Maimi’s mother have anything to do with it?’ thought Airi.  But since she didn’t want to waste her time thinking about Maimi she dropped it.

When they got to their table everyone was there including Maimi, who was happily talking to Yurina and Chinami.

“Maimi-chan, you shouldn’t work yourself so hard.  It scared us when we heard that you collapsed on the track!” scolded Chinami

Maimi bowed and gave an apologetic look to everyone “Minna, gomenasai.  Sorry for making you all worry about me but I’m 100% now”

“Well Maimi-chan, I want to let you know that while you were ill, I was training so I might overtake you this year” exclaimed a proud Chisato

“I won’t let a couple of days illness stop me Chisa!” laughed Maimi.  “But let the best person win.  I’ll be rooting for you”

“Hey1 I was training too” exclaimed Kanna

“Don’t worry Kankan I’ll be rooting for you!” said Risako

“Yeah, she’ll be rooting and when you cross the finish line she might give you what you had this morning” teased Momoko.

Risako blushed while Kanna glared at Momoko.  Airi slapped Momoko on the arm. “Momo-chan! Don’t tease them”

“Yeah” declared Kanna as she stuck her tongue at Momoko.  “You watch it, one day if I catch you and Airin, it’s over!”

Everyone else was confused at the situation.  Miya decided to ask “What are you guys talking about?  What happened this morning Rii-chan?”

Risako just hid away behind Kanna and blushed.  Nakky went up to Risako and patted her on the shoulder as comfort “Let’s just say that if Kanna gets first place not only will she get a trophy but a victory prize from Rii-chan”

“Oh god!  I don’t wanna know!” exclaimed Miyabi as she pretended to clean her ears out.  “And you say that I’m bad!”  Everyone else laughed as they slowly understood what was going on.

“So Maimi-chan are you training after school today?” asked Chisato

“Yeah, I want to do some light jogging”

“Great!  Would you give me a few pointers on the long distance running?”

“Hey can I join?” asked Kanna

“Sure.  Practicing together makes it more fun.  Anyone else?”

“Sorry I’ve got a movie date with Airin” exclaimed Momoko

Airi looked at Maimi as she slowly nodded.  Maimi’s smile faltered a bit but quickly regained her smile. “Oh~~ have fun guys! Anyone else?” she asked as she looked towards everyone else.

“I’m going shopping with Sakitan” exclaimed Miyabi as Saki nodded apologetically.

“I’ve got a hair appointment” said Erika

“I’ve slacked off from my school work so now I’ve got to catch up” groaned Maasa.

“You guys are just too energetic for me!” exclaimed Chinami

“Chinami-chan, you are like the queen of energetic!” laughed Maimi “but I guess that means Kumai-chan is out too?” Yurina nodded “Alright I’ll see the rest after school at the track then” as Maimi got up from her seat

“Maimi! Where are you going?” asked Miyabi

“I’m going to the weight room.  I’ll see you guys later” as she ran off in the direction of the weight room.  Airi watched as Maimi disappeared from view. 

“Like I was saying, she’s too energetic for me” declared Chinami while others rolled their eyes.

Offline Mikitty_Ayaya

• Member+
« Reply #54 on: July 23, 2009, 10:36:06 PM »
oh, good chapter.  :P
ganbate. 

Offline FaqU

• Member+
« Reply #55 on: July 24, 2009, 06:59:50 AM »
Chapter 51

“Nee, Airin, that was some cool movie!” exclaimed Momoko

“It was cool, although a bit unrealistic though” said Airi

“Who cares?  Matsuura-san was cool beating people up with a yo-yo!  I wish I could do that!  Maybe I should practice” as Momoko started throwing out an imaginary yo-yo “Achoo!”

“Are you cold?” Airi asked as she took off her hoodie and placed it on Momoko. 

“So what do you think Airin?  Do you think I could pull it off” as she continued to practice.

“Uh oh!  Maybe I should warn everyone”

“Mou, you meanie!” pouted Momoko

“Sorry Momo-chan but I just can’t picture you with a yo-yo looking cool”

“Humph!  I don’t have to look cool, I could look cute like always!”

“Haha then what’s the point?  How do you scare your opponents by looking cute?”

Momoko pouted and stuck her tongue out at Airi “It could be an innocent act and evil doers will never know.  Perfect disguise!”

“Sorry Momo-chan really not picturing you.  I mean you just don’t seem to fit that image.   Maybe Miyabi-chan or Yajima-san but not you”

Momoko frowned slightly but quickly ignored it. “Okay okay!  It was just a thought. Achoo”

“Aww don’t be upset Momo-chan, you’re still cute” said Airi and Momoko gave a weak pouty smile.

They arrived at Airi’s doorstep and when Airi turned to bid Momoko goodbye, Momoko captured Airi’s lips.  Airi was taken back by Momoko and didn’t return the kiss.  Momoko pulled away grinning “Goodnight Airin!  I love you”  She turned and walked away leaving a shocked Airi.  What Airi didn’t notice was the lone tear that had escaped from Momoko’s eyes

‘Why?  Why is it that when she kissed me I didn’t kiss back?  Why didn’t I reciprocate the love?  Why does it feel so wrong?’  Airi thought about it throughout the night. ‘I like Momo-chan but do I like her that way?  What’s holding me back?’

Offline Mikitty_Ayaya

• Member+
« Reply #56 on: July 24, 2009, 05:00:01 PM »
oh, the chapter short is good.
nexts chapters.

Offline FaqU

• Member+
« Reply #57 on: July 24, 2009, 05:38:35 PM »
Chapter 52

The next morning Airi received a text from Momoko

Hey Airin, do you think you can pick up my homework for me?  I won’t be going to school.  I have a slight cold  :cry:

Poor Momo-chan!  Do you want me to come over now?  :(

No it’s okay Airin.  Don’t want to ruin your schedule  ;)  Getting my homework is good enough.  You can come over after school but I don’t want to risk giving you the cold

I’ll come by later this evening  :) You should rest more!

Okay and I will

Airi walked to school deep in thought about what happened last night and the fact that Momoko was sick

“AAAAIIIIRRRIIINNN!!”

Airi snapped out and saw Risako and Kanna at the school entrance gate waving at her.  She smiled and waved back.  Suddenly a van stopped abruptly near Airi.  A couple of guys stepped out and grabbed Airi.  Airi kicked, screamed and squirmed but it was of no use as they threw her into the van and drove off.  Risako and Kanna who witnessed this was running towards the van but they were too late.

“I always knew we would meet again babe!” said a voice as the cloth around her eyes were removed.  It took Airi a few seconds to adjust to the light.  When she did her face went pale, in front of her was Ryo ginning evilly at her as she realized she was tied to a chair in a broken down warehouse

“W-what d-do you want from me?  W-why can’t you l-leave me a-alone?”

“Tsk tsk Baby how could you forget?” he teased  Then his expression darkened “I ALWAYS GET WHAT I WANT!!!!!” he growled.  Airi winced as he yelled at her.

“P-please l-let m-me g-g-go” Airi started to tear.  She feared for what was going to happen.  She has never been this afraid in her entire life.

“Cutie let me tell you something” he went up to Airi and held onto her face so that she looks him in the eyes “You were the only one that got away untouched.  Now I can’t have that happen to my reputation can I?  You were lucky that day but I doubt you’ll be lucky again”

“I wouldn’t count my chickens before they hatch!”

Everyone turned and saw 2 people, one slightly taller than the other, dressed in black and white tracksuits, wearing caps that hung low and a bandana across their face.  Airi’s eyes widened as she recalled the familiar clothes of her saviour

“H-help me!”

“Shut up!” Ryo growled as he slapped her across the face

One of the masked heroes growled “Don’t you dare touch her”

“Oh? And what are you going to do about it?” he sneered as he slapped Airi again.  Airi’s eyes teared up at the pain from her cheek.

The taller hero charged at Ryo with full force and speed with the smaller one not too far behind.  They attacked Ryo’s men hurling them all over the floor.  The taller one ran up to Airi and touched her cheek.  “Does it hurt a lot?” she asked in a soft voice.  Airi nodded.  “Don’t worry when I free you, I want you to run and don’t look back” as she started untying Airi

“But what about you guys?”

“Don’t worry about it. Let…”

“Watch out!” shrieked Airi as she watched Ryo, who had picked up a lead pipe and struck it at the back of the taller hero.  Airi could see the taller one’s eyes wince in pain but did not topple over.  In fact, she continued to untie Airi.  Ryo noticed that the taller unwelcomed guest was still standing so he struck continuously.  The taller hero finished untying Airi.

“R-run!!!” they instructed and covered Airi as she ran out of the broken down warehouse.

Offline Mikitty_Ayaya

• Member+
« Reply #58 on: July 24, 2009, 06:25:56 PM »

Wow!  :heart:  :heart:  :w00t: there was action.   :w00t:
You see,  this was   good,  i think the person who rescued to airi, will have serious problems with the bad guys.
airi obey their savior?  or  going to contradict to that person?
your chapters are most interesting,   :heart:  :heart:  i'm intrigued and excited,  i am intrigued by you know, what is going to happen to the savior of airi.
nexts chapters.

congratulations,  writer with energy.   :)

« Last Edit: July 24, 2009, 06:33:59 PM by Mikitty_Ayaya »

Offline Liben

• Member+
« Reply #59 on: July 24, 2009, 08:27:22 PM »
I finally read it! and now I'm like "wow, how great!"
I don't know why, but I don't imagine Momo as her real self. I imagine her taller, with a longer chin... It looks cool in my mind xD
Anyway, great chapters, great story, great writer  :)

Sonna Rolling Days~!

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Sistar - Hot Place