JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Sparta Locals - Kogane Wave

Author Topic: [Tour] ℃-ute Concert Tour 2007 Spring ~Golden First Date~  (Read 13447 times)

Offline Gblue

• 流れ星
  • Member+
  • 流れ星
Re: [Tour] ℃-ute Concert Tour 2007 Spring ~Golden First Date~
« Reply #40 on: July 19, 2007, 11:24:16 PM »
Chisato rocked again! Give her a solo please!

Offline yumestarlet

• Hmm~ YES MY LOVE!
  • Member+
Re: [Tour] ℃-ute Concert Tour 2007 Spring ~Golden First Date~
« Reply #41 on: August 08, 2007, 04:08:54 AM »
So I've been meaning to comment on this concert ever since I watched the DVD-- I've just been too lazy to do it. XD But finally, I just want to mention a few things that caught my eye--

Bokura no Kagayaki. This one was so spastically cute, it really made me love the song even more. The end was especially hilarious. I felt so bad for the girls having to sing and just... GO CRAZY LIKE THAT at the same time. But it so made the performance that much better. XD

Natsu Doki Lipstick. Maimi totally rocks, hands down. I mean, I always knew that girl could dance, but finally being featured on her own here was SO awesome. She's got some moves!

MC with Erika, Saki, Kanna, and Maimi. So much win. The entire thing was memorable-- Erika making the most hilarious faces, and Saki going through a bunch of dances and everything. XD

Tap-dancing. A really fun addition to the performance. With songs like Wakkyannai (Z) that we've been hearing for a while, I'm glad they put that in there to make things a bit more interesting!

Kanna. Kanna's disappointed me a lot in previous concerts, but this time around she REALLY renewed my faith in her. Good to see her getting more, well, into performances than before. Lots of improvement there!

All of the new songs were great, it's just that the ones from the first album are losing their charm on me. I still really liked the concert, because, well, it's C-ute! But I can't wait to see some of their new stuff on their next concert. (Particularly Bishoujo Shinri. 8D)

Oh. And Erika was the definition of win throughout the whole thing, as usual. :D

Umeda Erika | Linlin & Junjun | Sugaya Risako & Tokunaga Chinami | Noto Arisa | Sugiura Riho
& MUCH thanks to genericpaperdoll for the lovely ava! :heart:

Egao YES Idols -- New blog on H!P and other J-pop idols!

JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Sparta Locals - Kogane Wave