JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Brown Eyed Girls - Mystery Survivor

Author Topic: [News] Fujimoto Miki left MoMusu, possible solo activity (p.16)  (Read 132386 times)

Offline StreakInTheSky

• Dazed and Confused
  • Member+
Re: [News] Fujimoto Miki in Friday magazine
« Reply #240 on: May 27, 2007, 10:29:57 AM »
The no-boyfriend is an unwritten rule in the idol industry really. I doubt it's written explicitly in anyone's contract, but being in a relationship can drastically change someone's career. People act like it only applies to the idol industry in japan, but from what I've noticed, anyone who has attracted a strong niche fanbase will have some backlash once they're in a known relationship. I myself don't actually know of any idols that have actually ended their careers from a relationship though.

Also, nobody of legal age has yet to leave H!P after a scandal, besides Aibon. So there really isn't much of a market for them. Nobody but AV companies are going to want ex-H!P members anyways. I actually wouldn't be too surprised if an aibon one pops up in the next couple years XD

What are you going on about the orgasm thing? Did you make that up? XD

Offline ctz

• secret archeologist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #241 on: May 27, 2007, 12:45:19 PM »
And I already thought the case would have been closed. Miki admitting it? An interesting move. So did she say she's quitting too? Or is everyone now just waiting what UFA thinks about this?

I still think Miki leaving MM wouldn't do any good for the group. She's the strongest personality there and has the real talent as well. So maybe UFA tries to find a way to keep her in Momusu. If not, well, she's a good solo.
coot is ctz

Offline sayumi_fan

• 重ピンクがんばって!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sayummy
« Reply #242 on: May 27, 2007, 01:20:09 PM »
And I s'pose, since GAM is an H!P outfit the same as Momusu, if she quits one she'll have to leave the other.
GAM is not the same as MM.

No, I understand that MM and GAM are different units;  what I was saying is that GAM is in H!P the same as MM is in H!P - so if her contract with UFA encompasses all of her work within H!P, her role with GAM would be as stuffed as her role with MM.  In fact, she couldn't even stay on as an H!P soloist if her contract is terminated, I guess.

The no-boyfriend is an unwritten rule in the idol industry really. I doubt it's written explicitly in anyone's contract, but being in a relationship can drastically change someone's career.

So you feel it's not in the contracts?  I'd be interested to know if the details of UFA contracts have ever been made public?  The way Mari, Aibon and Nono have had their careers affected, you kinda figure it's a very strong unwritten rule at the very least;  but if so many fans are so stupid as to be turned off the fantasy of following their idol because their idol has a real relationship, I s'pose it would affect idol careers.  For me?  I figure so long as I can enjoy the music and  :jerk: to a whole bunch of my favourite idols, I'm happy.  If I can throw into the fantasy mix the fact that any of them are definitely spreading their legs for a real live boyfriend, so much the better IMHO, but I guess I'm weird - I seemed to be one of the few who found Nono's pregnancy a horny subject, heh heh!

Nobody but AV companies are going to want ex-H!P members anyways. I actually wouldn't be too surprised if an aibon one pops up in the next couple years XD

Heh heh, I like Aibon so I shouldn't say it, but...  oh, I hope so!!!   >:D   :eek:

What are you going on about the orgasm thing? Did you make that up? XD

Nope...  I have been with a number of girls who have got all energetic after sex, and gone off getting busy around the house while I sleep it off.  Be interested to know if any of the girls on here have that experience?  A couple have claimed that cooking is an especially good activity after being sexually satisfied, but maybe singing could be the thing for some girls.  So, in theory, if we want Miki to sing up a storm, give her a coupla hours privacy with Shouji before a concert and she'll bring the roof down!   ;D

I still think Miki leaving MM wouldn't do any good for the group. She's the strongest personality there and has the real talent as well. So maybe UFA tries to find a way to keep her in Momusu. If not, well, she's a good solo.

Yeah, I'd be really worried for Momusu if Miki has to leave right now (as well as killing off the wonderful GAM tour that is about to start - Nooooooooooo!!!  I want that DVD so bad in a few months!!)

As for Miki going back to solo - I wouldn't mind, but as I say, I doubt it could be within H!P is she has to leave Momusu...   >:(
« Last Edit: May 27, 2007, 01:21:36 PM by sayumi_fan »

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
« Reply #243 on: May 27, 2007, 01:50:14 PM »
didn't see Miki in the preview for next week's Haromoni@ .... so she's out ??

Offline Brat-san

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ̣̣̣̣̣
« Reply #244 on: May 27, 2007, 01:52:07 PM »
They may have edited her out for the preview, she may have been there, just not in the footage they used.

Offline ohno

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #245 on: May 27, 2007, 01:56:22 PM »
Are Mari fans bitter?

Offline StreakInTheSky

• Dazed and Confused
  • Member+
« Reply #246 on: May 27, 2007, 01:59:22 PM »

As for Miki going back to solo - I wouldn't mind, but as I say, I doubt it could be within H!P is she has to leave Momusu...   >:(

You do know who mari yaguchi is don't you?

^mari still has fans? lol

Why would they be bitter? we still don't even know what is going to happen to miki.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2007, 02:00:28 PM by StreakInTheSky »

Offline sayumi_fan

• 重ピンクがんばって!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sayummy
« Reply #247 on: May 27, 2007, 02:47:24 PM »

As for Miki going back to solo - I wouldn't mind, but as I say, I doubt it could be within H!P if she has to leave Momusu...   >:(
You do know who mari yaguchi is don't you?
^mari still has fans? lol

Of course, for sure...  the way Mari's thing went was kinda weird and unusual, wasn't it?  Like, she resigned from Momusu but has now gradually picked up various roles within the wider organization.  So, yeah, good point - seems to suggest that Miki may not have to go altogether.  Guess I'm just wondering if she REALLY needs to leave anything at all...  I'm for sure hoping not, but I fear my fears will come to pass   :(

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #248 on: May 27, 2007, 02:49:12 PM »
either way, if Miki leaves MM to focus on GAM, I still think she'll break up with that...comedian
"Under the beautiful blue sky"

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #249 on: May 27, 2007, 03:19:48 PM »
the thing with mari, imo, is that she was more outspoken, great sense of humor, know how to present herself, and doing more things before and after her resignation, so she can find things to do that doesn't really involved singing.  but i would also like to see her re-emerges as a singer, she is after all, a "variety idol."

...But with Miki, she doesn't do much except sing and dance. rite? i know she have regular appearances on radio show, like Yantan and her own, DokiMiki Night.  However, although she great to watch and listen to, and good at presenting herself in a way, just not how most other people would. i dunno if she can do anything else except sing and dance, and she is one of the best in MM/H!P.  so if she were to ever resign/graduate from MM, which she will, if not now, within a couple of years, she'll probably have a better chance to continue her solo career and GAM soon after the grad/resignation than mari does... considering she really can't do anything else, that is, if H!P/UFA decides to keep her...
« Last Edit: May 27, 2007, 03:24:30 PM by BigDnm01 »

Offline LovelyMermaid

• Member+
« Reply #250 on: May 27, 2007, 03:25:35 PM »
...But with Miki, she doesn't do much except sing and dance. rite?

Aside from her voice, what I love most about Miki is her strong, seemingly real personality. She does a lot more than sing and dance, in my opinion and she means so much to me beyond her singing and dancing. Mari's nothing special to me, it all depends on the person.

Offline frblckstr1

• The Archive
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #251 on: May 27, 2007, 04:32:28 PM »
And I s'pose, since GAM is an H!P outfit the same as Momusu, if she quits one she'll have to leave the other.

No, I understand that MM and GAM are different units;  what I was saying is that GAM is in H!P the same as MM is in H!P - so if her contract with UFA encompasses all of her work within H!P, her role with GAM would be as stuffed as her role with MM.  In fact, she couldn't even stay on as an H!P soloist if her contract is terminated, I guess.
Last reply for me in this 'hyperventilating' thread: MM as a group is handled differently from the rest of H!P. Sample: Mari, who quit MM but stayed under contract with with H!P, Miki seems to want to handle it (in)differently.

The target group for MM is different from GAM, the rules are therefore different eventough they are all part of H!P.

Offline Angelus

• Yasashii.Kimochi
  • Member+
  • EighthGen <3
« Reply #252 on: May 27, 2007, 05:04:38 PM »

Last reply for me in this 'hyperventilating' thread: MM as a group is handled differently from the rest of H!P. Sample: Mari, who quit MM but stayed under contract with with H!P, Miki seems to want to handle it (in)differently.

The target group for MM is different from GAM, the rules are therefore different eventough they are all part of H!P.
This is obvious in the Melodies PV.

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #253 on: May 27, 2007, 05:25:31 PM »
...But with Miki, she doesn't do much except sing and dance. rite?

Aside from her voice, what I love most about Miki is her strong, seemingly real personality. She does a lot more than sing and dance, in my opinion and she means so much to me beyond her singing and dancing. Mari's nothing special to me, it all depends on the person.
yah ur right, miki got a funny and cool personality that interests me. it just the way she conduct herself is different from how other people conduct themselves on tv.  also, although she do more than sing and dance, she doesn't seem to be interest in doing anything else on tv...

Offline sayumi_fan

• 重ピンクがんばって!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sayummy
« Reply #254 on: May 27, 2007, 09:50:41 PM »
That would give me hope for Miki still being around, which for me personally is the main thing.  Her Miki1 concert is one of my favourites ever, and if she goes back to solo work it's ok by me, especially if they let her still stay in GAM.  I hope she stays on with H!P though, cos I wonder how she would go as a totally solo artist without the H!P promotion machine behind her.  Anyway, if as StreakInTheSky suggests the no-boyfriend thing isn't specifically a contractual clause but is more an unwritten rule, allowing for GAM's sexy image they may let her stay with that unit - though maybe her having a boyfriend would wreck the implied lesbian fantasy behind GAM and so that might not happen either.

BUT, my main fear is that her departure from MM so soon will leave a big hole for them, and they needed some more time for the younger ones to prepare for that day.  I guess that will leave Ai-chan as (reluctant?) leader, with presumably Risa as sub-leader.  And the disintegration of the 6th Gen begins so soon after the inauguration of the 8th Gen.

All speculation so far of course.

...i would also like to see her [Mari] re-emerges as a singer...
That did of course begin in January, so hopefully we will see more of Mari again...  which also gives hope for Miki in the longer term, no matter what happens now (unless she does leave H!P totally).  And it would be nice to see more of Mari again, even though she wasn't one of my total favourites, she is such a little dynamo that she adds so much to a performance that she's in.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2007, 10:01:55 PM by sayumi_fan »

Offline jimmy

• I'm not a cat
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #255 on: May 28, 2007, 02:16:05 AM »
yah ur right, miki got a funny and cool personality that interests me. it just the way she conduct herself is different from how other people conduct themselves on tv.  also, although she do more than sing and dance, she doesn't seem to be interest in doing anything else on tv...

Miki doesn't seem to be interested in doing anything at all period. That's sort of her gimmick, being the "fuck all y'all" idol, she's kinda unique in the idol world for that if for nothing else. Getting work in showbusiness outside of H!P will be easier for her than most of her fellow idols, she knows it too, which is probably why she's being so honest about her relationship.

Offline THUNDERDUCK

• Putting the H! in H!P
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • thunderquacker
« Reply #256 on: May 28, 2007, 02:18:07 AM »
GAM is a lesbian fantasy?  What?

Offline sayumi_fan

• 重ピンクがんばって!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sayummy
« Reply #257 on: May 28, 2007, 12:40:51 PM »
GAM is a lesbian fantasy?  What?

Heh heh, well...  I'm happy to be shown to be wrong!  And I don't suggest that all their material is lesbian inspired;  but there is a certain amount of interaction between Ayaya and Miki that suggests a bit of soft-core lesbian play - the most obvious being the kiss at the end of the Melodies PV, though there's a lot of very affectionate stuff - feeding each other, etc - all through the PV.  The Thanks! PV and their performances also contains a certain amount of mutual touching that has mild lesbian overtones (if you want to see it that way).  I know many Asian girls, including many of the Chinese girls in my own community, do express their friendship through hand-holding and such, but I think the contact in some GAM material goes a bit further than that.  Lu Lu Lu seems to be less suggestive of anything lesbian than the other PVs / performances.

Don't get me wrong - I love what I see, and I don't even mean just in a horny male fantasy way - the Melodies PVs, both the original and the Special Edition, are beautiful, tender, warm and inspiring.   :love:  But I do think they have intentional lesbian suggestions, without being very explicit about it.

Of course, the MAIN point of GAM is not lesbianism, but rather legs - as stated by Tsunku at their launch when he referred to 'gam' as being a (actually rather outdated) British term for sexy legs  (usually plural, as in 'gams')...  which Ayaya and Miki undoubtedly possess.  So the lesbian thing is only a comparatively minor side-line...  but I do think it's intended.

Feel free to disagree, though!    :grin:
« Last Edit: May 28, 2007, 12:45:07 PM by sayumi_fan »

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #258 on: May 28, 2007, 02:28:37 PM »
even if i don't think they're lesbian-ish, i believe that they very close indeed. they probably act lesbian for fans, but they are still very good friends. in the GAM - thanks perf and talk on Music Fighter, they said that they bathe together, that's could either be lesbian, or just good friends hanging out.  but i wouldn't thinking they're lesbian-ish or bi-sexual, cuz it seems for fun that way, but whether it's true or not don't bother me.

Offline Twisted Blue

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #259 on: May 28, 2007, 04:14:20 PM »
:OMG: Lesbian GAM is forever!  :mon lovelaff:

JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Brown Eyed Girls - Mystery Survivor