JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: School Food Punishment - Feedback

Author Topic: The Top Tier Cutest in Hello! Project  (Read 5833 times)

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
The Top Tier Cutest in Hello! Project
« on: October 11, 2016, 07:38:04 PM »
This is a discussion post to a silly little thought piece posted on our news/article page HERE HERE, READ HERE! :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

Basically, which members do you think have either defined 'KAWAII' in Hello! Project over the years, and who might be the future torch holders?

I made too many photos for the article, so enjoy these additional ones:

Nacchi:

Aibon:

Yuukarin:

Sayumin:

Manochan:

Riho:

Airi:

Karin:

Chiichan:

Musubu:

« Last Edit: October 11, 2016, 08:01:14 PM by shirenuファクトリー »
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline scorn

• オナニー
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: The Top Tier Cutest in Hello! Project
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2016, 09:58:59 AM »
Firstly thanks for the url shirenu-sama, without it I'd still think jphip is only a forum :nervous

And regarding Sayu, Airi, even Mano: to me they are far beyond cuteness (way more so than Makino) & should be regarded as hot beauties (or beautiful hotties :P)

But no Kudo Haruka? If anyone beat Riho or Karin as the standard bearer of cuteness in H!P, it's her (apologize for large picture size)

Beautifulest women of all time 1.)Kim Sohee 2.)Minatozaki Sana 3.)Myoui Mina 4.)Fukumura Mizuki 5.)Uemura Akari 6.)Yabuki Nako 7.)Oguri Yui 8.)Nashiko Momotsuki 9.)Na-yeon 10.)Ikuta Eripon

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2016, 02:50:17 PM »
^ I did consider Kudo for sure and maybe she does belong there. I think I was distracted by the fact that despite her cuteness and skill, she hasn't been pushed as a lead in Momusu ever, which is a little confusing. Kudo does have a lot of magazine shoots under her belt. I dunno, it's really hard to say x'D It's also so subjective which members are perceived as primarily "cute", "beautiful", "hot", etc...
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2016, 03:47:35 PM »
THIS MAKE ME SMILE ^____________________________________________________^

WELL DONE WE ARE GREAT TOGETHA FOEVA YEAH SCORN BUY SHIRTS!!

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2016, 09:10:01 AM »
All great choices ^ and Aibon was and is loverly!

A couple of the Kidz..
Start with Saki

And don't forget Sako

SakiSako
« Last Edit: October 15, 2016, 09:48:43 AM by muppet »

Offline jigenbakuda

• What is it about you...君を愛し過ぎている
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2018, 03:49:38 AM »
I think right now there is generally a high percentage of cute girls, but not all of them are afforded the same opportunity to shine. But I think there are very few girls are "notably cute" I will try to run through my mind and list the cutest girls in each major group. But a lot have not really been featured in the way they might be featured in the future if they stick around.But I think the sentiment in the article is correct, if we had everyone list the 10 ten cutest girls, it may be 10 different girls from every person. No undisputed champions.

Morning Musume (absolutely crowded with cute girls, and interesting personalities, but I think 10th gen drowns out most of the other girls, despite their strengths. I think someone on 2ch said that 12th gen had the all around cutest group of girls added at once, but still only loverin gets attention...)

Yokoyama Reina - I think this girl will be the next inheritor of the H!P cute crown, she will be legendary.... The power of her smile....

Angerme (this is the weirdo group. All the girls here are certifiably crazy, if you are into that kind of thing you can begin to appreciate the beauty of the group. This group has some very cute girls, including two that were on the list Sasaki and Funaki. Although pretty soon Funaki will be taken out of the cute group and put in the sexy group with Oda and Fukunara)

Kamikokuryo moe

Juice=Juice (5 nin juice=juice had chemistry and I'm not sure about the 2 girls who were added. They may end up being really cute, but I don't know anything about them at the moment.)

Karin

No video needed...

Kobushi Factory (so with 5 nin kobushi my favorite girls are gone, but still ayano is pretty cute)

Hamaura Ayano

Kobushi Factory

Akiyama Mao

Please take my opinions with a grain of salt...
Morning Musume - Sato Masaki (佐藤優樹)Angerme - Nakanishi Kana (中西香菜)Tsubuki Factory - ???
Fukumura Mizuki (譜久村聖) - 聖そういうのじゃないもん…
Oda Sakura (小田さくら) - フェロモン・ディーヴァ 笑うだけではダメ

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: School Food Punishment - Feedback