JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Morning Musume - Sono Bamen de Bibiccha Ikenai Jan!

Author Topic: [MaYuki] I LOVE You But I Have To KILL You Chap 09 20/6 Finally Updated!  (Read 31844 times)

Offline creamcracker

• Member+
  • DARE TO BE DIFFERENT
AtsuMina

MaYuki

Multiple Shots

I LOVE You But I Have To KILL You

TOGETHER AS ONE
An AtsuMina one shot story brought to you by creamcracker

Breaking News: A car accident happened in Shibuya district. 4 are badly injured including 2 females.

Minami's POV

I woke up in a small room painted with white. I tried to look around but i'm blinded by the white light. I tried to remeber what happened until someone approached me.

" minami, are you ok? can you hear me?" it's my mother's voice

" where am I ?" I asked with a confused voice

" you are at the hospital. You don't remember what happened?" my father asked

My memories came back when he said I'm at the hospital. I rememberr now that i met an accident.

" you've been unconscious for 2 weeks now" mother stated

" two weeks.. But where is Aachan?" I asked worriedly as I rememberr that she was with me when that accident happened

" Aachan is..." my mother didn't continue as the door opened

" Minami, are you ok?" I hear Aachan's voice

" yeah i'm fine, how about you?" I asked her while I saw her on a wheelchair

" I'm fine now, I'll be discharge next week" she said with a smile

" I'm glad it's not that serious" I responded "let's go somewhere else after i go out in the hospital. It's a celebration that both of us were saved" I added

" Alright, I'll wait for you and please have some rest coz you are still weak" she responded

I took some rest. She went to her room while my parents have a confused face. I can't ask them now coz my eyes are getting heavy and i fall asleep. Few weeks later I was discharged at the hospital and went to Okinawa with Aachan.

" wow it's so beautiful here" Aachan said with a bright smile

" but you are the most beautiful creature that God made" I said while blushing

" shut up minami, stop making fun of me" she giggled

" I'm not making fun of you" I stated.

Another wonderful day has passed and hoping that tomorrow will be a great one.
We spend our vacation with laughter, with so much fun. I can't anymore dare to ask God for another gift because Aachan is already enough for me.

" I'm sad that this is the last day of our vacation" Aachan said with a sad face

" Don't worry, there will always be a next time" i stated as I'm trying to cheer her up

" well for our last day we must enjoy and spend it to the fullest and tonight we must go to a hot spring to relax" she requested

" oh,alright, after all your wish is my command" I replied

* HOT SPRING*

As i was changing my clothes, I always end up touching my scar in my left chest. Trying to remember where i got this. This question is floating in my head since few weeks ago.

" Minami hurry up!" Aachan shouted

" alright I'm coming" I responded

I tried to hide my scar but it is so big to be hidden. I went straight to the hot spring where Aachan is waiting for me.

" Don't be shy about your scar. I know it already" she said with a big smile

" but how did you know?" i asked with curiosity

" uhmm, let's just say that, everybody has a scar that are visible and invisible but remember that every scar is already part of yourself no matter what. Be proud of it especially that scar in your left chest" she said with teary eyes

" your thoughts are deep Aachan" I answered

" Minami" she said softly

" hmmm?" i responded

" always remember this" she  stated

" remember what?" I asked with interest

" that I LOVE YOU with all my heart"  she whispered and kissed me in the lips.

The night got deeper and deeper and we decided to take some rest.
The next day we went back to our town. I went straight to our home with Aachan.

" We're back!" I shouted with joy

" minami, where have you been? We are damn worried about you" mom worriedly said

" but I told you that we are going to go to Okinawa" I answered

" WE?" she asked

" yes We. Aachan and I went to Okinawa" I replied

I saw my mom's eyes widened, shock of what i said

" wake up minami" she said " Aachan is gone"  she added

I stared at my mother's face, surprised of what i heard. Then a tear falls down in my face.

" but how? She is with...." I said while looking back where Aachan is standing but she was not there anymore or she was really not there. I paused for a while to think

" you mean all this time I'm alone? That all of the people that stared at us when we were in Okinawa was just staring at me thinking I'm crazy? And also your confused face way back at the hospital?" I shouted with anger. I can't accept the news I heard.

" how? How did it all happened? I asked while sitting in the ground crying

" you saw your scar in your chest?" mom asked and I just nodded

" Aachan gave her heart to you. She saves you. She was injured badly in that accident. She was conscious for a short period of time only telling this phrase " give my heart to minami" like she knew that you need heart transplant, like she knew she don't have enough time to live" mom said while tears falls down on her face.

After the unbearable truth that I heard, I shut myself in my room. I don't want to go out, I don't want to live and I don't want to see the world until i fell asleep and dreamt. I was dreaming about the scene where Aachan told me about the scar while adding something, something that makes me realize that I'm still not alone.

" Minami, please stay alive, breath for me, see the wondeful world for me, live for me" and she vanished

I woke up with tears in my eyes. I decided to go to our favourite place. I leaved a message for her using the wind as the messenger.

" Wherever you are now, hope you are doing fine. Thank you for this second chance but still I want you to be here" i touch my heart as I continue my speech.

" This heart of yours which is pumping inside of me, I promise to take good care of it. As it pumps blood, I'll live and breathe. Even if you're not here, you are still living inside of me. This scar, I promise that I will never hide it anymore. I'll show this to the whole world as this is the symbol of our endless love and tell them that we lived inside this body of mine, TOGETHER AS ONE.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2013, 01:34:37 PM by creamcracker »
THE WORLD IS BEAUTIFUL EVEN THOUGH IT'S FILLED WITH SADNESS AND TEARS

Offline creamcracker

• Member+
  • DARE TO BE DIFFERENT
Re: [creamcracker] one shot stories
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2011, 01:38:51 AM »
I made this one since i still can't update my on going story named  When Rebel Meets Nice . Hope you like it and im sorry for my english. ^_^

Flean

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2011, 01:49:24 AM »
I just knew something is wrong when her parent was confused!!!!  :mon hanky:  But in the end... Acchan!!!!!!!  :pleeease:

This is a heartbreaking story~~~  :fainted:  I'm crying~~ wa~~~  :mon runcry:

Thanks for the OS!!!  :kneelbow:

Offline creamcracker

• Member+
  • DARE TO BE DIFFERENT
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2011, 01:54:40 AM »
Flean: sorry if it makes you cry

Offline karomuwi

• Rena-sama~ I adore thee!!!
  • Member+
  • I LOVE Mayuki, WMatsui, GekiBlack and Kojiyuu~!
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2011, 02:19:16 AM »
I'm not much of an AtsuMina fan but....this made me cry!  :cry: :cry: :cry: It's good!  :twothumbs
Had a withdrawal, so now I'm planning to fall in love with the couples all over again

\(^ - ^)/
Here are my fics~! They can be found amongst these three. :hee:

Shots
Love's A Mission
Oh My Dolly!

R.A.Y
SoUL (Series)

The Akiba Family (T.A.F)

Offline douya08

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2011, 02:53:07 AM »
you.made.me.cry.in.the.morning....  :fainted:

OMG...! this is too sad...!  :mon cry:

Offline cocos_milos

• HAI!!! NICE TO MEET YOU>>>>
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2011, 03:16:01 AM »
Oh my god.. very..very sad story :cry:
you make me feel it!!   :ptam-hbk:
thanks!! Waaaa!!!! :pleeease: :mon waterworks:

Good story.. :heart: Good luck :wub:

Offline luckymmsg

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2011, 03:42:57 AM »
 :cry: :cry: :cry:
This is sad, knew something must be wrong when there's confused.

but sure can feel the real love in it. :heart: :heart: :heart:

write more ,,
p/s: try not to be sad story.

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2011, 09:16:17 AM »
My Takacchan T_T poor of them
Acchan was so brave

Offline creamcracker

• Member+
  • DARE TO BE DIFFERENT
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2011, 10:14:47 AM »
Mina gomenasai for making you cry :kneelbow:

And yeah i will try to write a happy ending story next time with another pairing/s  :cow:

Thanks for your comments :)

Offline creamcracker

• Member+
  • DARE TO BE DIFFERENT
« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2011, 02:39:17 AM »
My first one shot story was sad one and the second will be a weird story hahaha but i hope you will still appreciate it.:hee:
« Last Edit: November 17, 2011, 12:55:38 AM by creamcracker »

Offline creamcracker

• Member+
  • DARE TO BE DIFFERENT
Re: [creamcracker] one shot stories (Love in MMORPG world)
« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2011, 02:59:29 AM »
Love in MMORPG world
a MaYuki one shot story

Mayuyu's POV

I'm Watanbe Mayu an otaku girl and also addicted to a game called Ragnarok. Playing Ragnarok makes me feel I'm in the real world and the real things make me feel that they are unreal. It's weird isn't it? But that is how i feel since i'm an outcast in our school. Going to school is a burden for me maybe because im tired of being an outcast, being weird on the eyes of my classmates and schoolmates but somehow,someway there is one particular girl who gives me strength and guts to show my face in the school. Her name is Yuki, Kashiwagi Yuki. Well we are not really close or to be exact she doesn't know me at all. I just wanted to see her face every day. I tried to speak with her  but she is just really unreachable. They said she is the girl next door, she is famous, one of a kind. See? We are opposite, so how can i talk to her? We are in different levels, totally different.

"Yata! It's time to enter the real world" I said with a big smile on my face while opening my computer.

I click the Ragnarok in my desktop and type,my username and password. I used my high wizard character which is a male. I teleported to the place called glast heim to hunt some oridecon for money. While roaming around the area to search for a monster called Wanderer (the one that drops oridecon)  i saw a female acolyte character lying on the ground where her Hp is 0. Luckily Wanderer drops Yggdrasil leaf (it can bring life to fallen characters or in short it can resurrect characters). I used it to resurrect her.

"oops. I didn't notice that my character died because i was answering my homework, but thanks for resurrecting me" the acolyte named Blackirin said

" oh it's nothing but what are you doing here? You are still an acolyte, you can't beat the monsters here" I replied

Blackirin: I'm still new in this game and my friend that introduced me to this game is not online.

Me: if you don't mind I can help you

Blackirin: really? Thank you so much Cyborg ( note: Cyborg is my character's name)

Me: no problem blackirin

I help her levelling up until she became a high priest.

Blackirin: thank you so much for hanging out with me here in Ragnarok every day and you also help me level up.

Me: no I'm the one who supposed to say that. Thank you, thank you because you make my world here livelier coz i don't really have friends in human world.

Blackirin: what? But you are nice. How come a nice person like you doesn't have any friends?

Me: maybe because I'm weird? How about you? How is your life after logging out of this MMORPG world.

Blackirin: I think you are not weird, you are just being yourself and i envy you for that. My life??? Uhmm it's fine.

Me: you envy me? Ohh this is the first time that someone envies me for being myself. Hahaha and i bet you have loads of friends.

Blackirin: yeah i have loads of friends, 90% are fakes and only 10% are real. I mean they are only few people who knows and accepts the real me while others just wanted to be friends because i'm famous in school.

Me: we are opposite, I'm an outcast and by the way I know you are not asking but I'm a girl ^_^

Blackirin: ehhhhhhhh? But why is your character a male?

Me: coz they say looks can be deceiving hahaha just kidding it's for fun only, so much for that, c'mon let's go and hunt some weapons and cards for us to use or sell.

Every day is like that. We have our conversation in that world which always lasted for2-3 hours before we both logged out. Sometimes we also go to other places, finding new monsters, hunting rare items which for me it's like a date. A unique date like protecting each other while we are in dangerous place, running together when the monster is too strong to handle, combining our skills which makes us stronger. It's like without her im not complete, that I'm so weak. We chose not to mention our life outside this Ragnarok world. Little did i know i already fell in love with her, the owner of the character. I know it's wrong, I know it's impossible and it makes me feel guilty for betraying Yuki-san, the girl that I love in human world. It's already 8 o'clock pm and it's time now to enter the Ragnarok world again. I saw her in our meeting place

Me: hi there, waiting for someone?

Blackirin: yeah, waiting for a character named Cybrog hehehe you?

Me: i'm searching for someone named Blackirin hahaha by the way why are you so early tonight?

Blackirin: I got bored and I wanted to see you. Neeh Cyborg, can we buy a wedding ring and get married in the church?

Me: ehh? Are you serious?

Blackirin: Yeah, what is the big deal? It's for fun only, well not really, I just want to marry you even though you are a girl in real world at least we can call ourselves couple even though it's only here.

ME: but why so sudden?

Blackirin: I know it's hard to believe but I think I'm falling in love with you. I know it's wrong because we are both females but this is how I feel. I never thought that I can find someone who would care for me this much in this Ragnarok MMORPG world.

Ehhhh? Confession in the world of MMORPG? I thought but I'm glad to read those words that makes my face turned red like a tomato

Me: I'm glad that you told me about how you feel for me coz I feel the same way too, but isn't it wrong for us? I mean we never saw each other's real faces. Our true identity is still hidden and me being an outcast and you being a famous.

Blackirin: I don't care if you are an outcast. If it is comes to love, everybody are equal. No outcast, no famous, no rich, no poor and about our identity, then why don't we meet? Face to face? But first let's get married. :)

Me: yeah you are right, and about the meeting, we'll discuss it later coz right now we must prepare for our wedding. Buy your wedding dress and I'll buy tuxedo and the wedding ring.

We bought the thing that we needed for the ceremony. We went to Prontera where the church is placed. I wear my tuxedo and she wears her wedding dress, it's so perfect. She looks so gorgeous. She walks in the isle slowly. It is like a real wedding. It's private, no other characters or our Ragnarok friends. The ceremony started and it's solemn. We waited for couple of minutes until

" I pronounce you husband and wife, you may now kiss the bride" the priest stated

Blackirin: /kis (gives a kissing icon)

Me: /kis

" Congratulations to the newly wed, Cyborg And Blackirin"

News appeared in upper part of my screen making the other players know that we are now a couple.

Blackirin: so where are we going to meet?

Me: hmmm. Do you know plankton cafe?

Blackirin:  yeah i usually go there

Me: perfect! So let's meet tomorrow afternoon, 5 pm and wear a name tag with a blackirin on it so that we can easily identify each other.

Blackirin: sure,  see you tomorrow and have a good night sleep /kis

Me: you too have a good night sleep /kis

We both logged out after we said our goodnight and put an emoticon kiss

" gomenasai yuki-san If i betrayed you, but you will always be my first love" i murmured while closing my eyes trying to fall asleep.

The next day after our class, I immediately went to the meeting place. It's 4:55 in my watch. I ordered mango shake while waiting for blackirin until someone opened the door.

My eyes widened as I saw Kashiwagi Yuki enter the cafe. I look at her and she is wearing a name tag and i read it

" Blackirin "
« Last Edit: November 11, 2011, 06:37:20 PM by creamcracker »

Offline sorakamiya

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [creamcracker] one shot stories Updated
« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2011, 03:10:36 AM »
 XD XD XD XD nice fanfic and i like it  :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

say, sould u make mora atsumina?  :grin: :grin: :grin:

Offline creamcracker

• Member+
  • DARE TO BE DIFFERENT
« Reply #13 on: November 11, 2011, 03:16:55 AM »
Sorakamiya: i'm happy that you like it. I'll try to make more atsumina fan fic until i'm done doing one shot story for other pairings. Have you read my fanfic when rebel meets nice? Coz  it's an AtsuMina fanfic. :D

Offline sorakamiya

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2011, 03:21:18 AM »
yes i read it. i like your story. i couldnt wait for the next update of that.  :twothumbs :twothumbs

when will update it? i'll update my OS today i guess. its about the forbidden love  XD XD XD

Offline creamcracker

• Member+
  • DARE TO BE DIFFERENT
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2011, 03:26:15 AM »
When my internet is already fix then i will update the whole chapte 3. Coz it is in my laptop and i'm also having problem with the picture. So i need my laptop to update it hahaha. By the way i sent you a message coz i have question.please read it ^_^.

Offline sorakamiya

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2011, 03:42:07 AM »
okaaaaay~ i'll be waiting for it. hheheheheheh~ :D

owgh btw i didnt receive your letter. where did u send it?  :huhuh

Offline karomuwi

• Rena-sama~ I adore thee!!!
  • Member+
  • I LOVE Mayuki, WMatsui, GekiBlack and Kojiyuu~!
Re: [creamcracker] one shot stories (Love in MMORPG world- MaYuki)
« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2011, 12:43:43 PM »
Woah....  :shocked Married?! Even before meeting?!  :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: AWESOME!!!!!  :twothumbs Post more!!! Please ^^
Had a withdrawal, so now I'm planning to fall in love with the couples all over again

\(^ - ^)/
Here are my fics~! They can be found amongst these three. :hee:

Shots
Love's A Mission
Oh My Dolly!

R.A.Y
SoUL (Series)

The Akiba Family (T.A.F)

Offline BlackRockAnon

• Gekikara's underling
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Procrastination
« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2011, 12:54:40 PM »
What happened next? What happened next!? WHAT HAPPENED NEXT!?????? XDDDDDD

Awesome story! I just recently went back and started playing RO again myself. XD

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #19 on: November 11, 2011, 01:23:17 PM »
I like it :thumbup It's cute they married in the game ^^
I used to play at RO too, during 3 weeks I killed the Wanderer hunting for muramasa and when I finally got it, the server closed a few days later. I was so raging lol.

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Morning Musume - Sono Bamen de Bibiccha Ikenai Jan!