JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Gospellers - Sweet

Author Topic: The Mint Candy Stand - Oneshots - (JunRei) Through the Window (04/26)  (Read 66507 times)

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
Re: The Mint Candy Stand - Oneshots - Sick Day; Afternoon (AiGaki) 07/16
« Reply #60 on: July 16, 2012, 04:44:55 AM »
 :panic: please write a night ver~! D: thsi was so cute an adorbs and gah! spoiled baby aichan is the best ;3; and tsunderisa is the best too! XD so fluffly and adorable~ i cant stop sayinf that ;3; :deco:
please visit kawaii-chan's avie's and siggies!

Offline maikeatoot

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 'KameShige'!!!
« Reply #61 on: July 16, 2012, 06:31:01 AM »
  :drool: yes we WANT a HOT night version..  :shy1: hahaha!!

Offline risa_ai

• Member+
  • Matsui, Midget, Gaki and random breadcrumbs~
« Reply #62 on: July 16, 2012, 03:00:01 PM »
I bet I can't read it again... *pouts*

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #63 on: July 16, 2012, 04:32:12 PM »
lmfao no. I don't intend to write any smut for anything for now lmao.
Like I’m the most calm... Like, it must definitely be because, Like when we enter, I’ll be hurrying. But Because Junjun is older, I can calm down? I don’t really know, Like I just absolutely want her there beside me. Whenever we go abroad, if Junjun is absolutely not beside me, I absolutely won’t go. Something like that. -- Tanaka Reina about Junjun.

Offline maikeatoot

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 'KameShige'!!!
« Reply #64 on: July 17, 2012, 12:31:44 AM »

nd why?hehe just joking.!anyway yeah are you a filipina? :?

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #65 on: July 17, 2012, 11:21:47 AM »
^  I dunno.

I decided to murder you guys with fluff, cause I love it. x3

And yes, I am. xD

I saw from your other fic, that you seem to be one as well. XD
Like I’m the most calm... Like, it must definitely be because, Like when we enter, I’ll be hurrying. But Because Junjun is older, I can calm down? I don’t really know, Like I just absolutely want her there beside me. Whenever we go abroad, if Junjun is absolutely not beside me, I absolutely won’t go. Something like that. -- Tanaka Reina about Junjun.

Offline maikeatoot

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 'KameShige'!!!
« Reply #66 on: July 17, 2012, 11:30:31 AM »
 yes yes yes.! hehe youre a full blood filipino? hehe update please?nyehehe..im going to hunt you here in the philippines!!

Offline risa_ai

• Member+
« Reply #67 on: July 17, 2012, 12:49:07 PM »
HECK~!!!!!!!! NO SMUT? Means fluff then~ **skips off in happiness** XD

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #68 on: July 17, 2012, 01:12:47 PM »
^ LOLOL. No matter how you beg for smut, you ain't gettin' anyyyyy~~ >:P

@Maikea: Oh dear, please don't do that lmfao. xD Yes I'm a full blooded Filipino. Update? We'll see when I'm gonna finish. LOL

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #69 on: July 17, 2012, 03:00:21 PM »
Sick Day; Night
AiGaki
A/N: Takahashi Ai falls asleep after all those struggles against Risa to drink flu medicine. The older younger of the two, watches her girlfriend sleep.

=**=**=**==
Niigaki Risa opened her eyes, and immediately felt her left hand going numb. She turned to look at the slumbering female beside her, a smile creeping up to her face.

Her left arm was under Ai’s head snaked around the older female’s figure protectively, as Ai rested on her arm. Her right was tightly wrapped around Ai’s waist. The older female was curled beside her, their legs tangled in a comfortable way, while Ai had both of her arms in front of her like a baby sucking her thumb. Well she wasn’t at least sucking her thumb. But it was still adorable nonetheless.

Risa slowly kissed Ai’s hair as she raised her almost squished left arm to softly stroke her girlfriend’s hair. After their late lunch, she had to convince Ai to finally take some flu medicine she had found in Ai’s medicine cabinet (luckily), as something to make sure that she’ll get well soon and of course as preventive if ever her flu decides to come back at a higher temperature.

Risa felt Ai shuffle beside her thinking she might’ve woken up the girl, only to snuggle closer into the crook of Risa’s neck, as Ai extended her left arm over Risa’s chest to hug the girl better.

The 7th generation leader smiled, continuing to stroke the 6th generation leader’s hair. She knew the girl loved it, and it makes her sleep deeper, which means a longer sleep and better resting.

The younger female smiled as she closed her eyes again once more to get a few more minutes or hopefully an hour of sleeping and cuddling with her beloved who she hasn’t seen for a while.

This is why sometimes Risa doesn’t mind if Ai doesn’t want to leave home for some of their dates, because sometimes just cuddling definitely is something she doesn’t mind doing. Even for the rest of her life.

“Risa...” Ai breathed into her neck. “Ohayou.”

“It’s evening,” Risa chuckled hoarsely, the snuggled female nestling herself closer to Risa if that’s possible. “How do you feel?”

“Sleepy.” Ai mumbled, constricting her legs around Risa’s thigh as if she was a human pillow.

“Then go to bed~” Risa cooed nuzzling Ai’s hair with her nose.

“Suddenly, I woke up.” Ai said. “In my dream, I woke up that you weren’t there for me. That I was all alone.”

“You know that’ll never happen.” Risa answered sincerely. “I’ll always be here for you.”

Ai raised her head to face Risa, tears streaming down her pretty face. “Really?”

“Of course. The only time I won’t be there...” Risa pondered, kissing Ai’s eyes. “Are days I’m not staying over of course.”

“We should really fix that with your mom soon.” Ai answered with a smile as more tears flowed out of her eyes.

“Yeah.” Risa answered and kissed the older female’s nose. “You know Ai-chan...”

“Hm?”

“You stink.”

“Hey!”

Eventually realizing that the older sick female hadn’t taken a shower since early morning because of her flu. After a few tries, and kinky pick up lines, Ai managed to convince Risa to take a nice bath with her. Completely innocent of course.

Risa comfortably sat inside the small bathtub in Ai’s bathroom that could barely fit the both of them inside. Ai was rinsing herself after shampooing her hair instead of Risa helping her. ‘You’re fine and you’re just gonna grope me anyway’ as Risa puts it, so she had to do it herself.

Instead of sitting in front of the younger girl, Ai slowly sat inside the bathtub, her back on Risa’s front as she sat in between her legs.

They sat in silence, Risa arms at the side of the bathtub, Ai hugging her own knees as she stretched them as far as her arms could go. She suddenly jumped when arms started constricting around her waist, and a pair of lips suddenly pressed at the back of her head.

“I love all kinds of Ai-chan.” Risa started, tightening her hold around the female’s waist. “I guess that means, I love the crying Ai-chan and the sad Ai-chan too though.” Risa sighs leaning her head on Ai’s shoulder. “But seeing those kinds of Ai-chan, it makes me want to work harder. To whatever I can do to make those crying Ai-chan, smile again. Or that sad Ai-chan, happy again.”

Ai slowly nods as she leans into Risa’s hug.

“Ah, I guess I don’t love the violent Ai-chan at all, after all.” Risa said immediately rising her head and looking at the ceiling.

Ai instantly turned around to look at the female with a cute grunt followed by that killer pout everyone can’t get enough of.

Risa looked down to see her face, trying to keep her laughter to herself.

“Risa-chaaaaaan.” Ai cooed, her cute non-existent eyebrows furrowed as she continued pouting. “Moooouuuuuuuuuuu.”

“Just kidding.” Risa kisses Ai’s pursed lips. “Of course I love that Ai-chan too. It just kind of hurts though.” Ai frowns at her. “Uh... physically.”

“I thought I said I was sorry about that already...” Ai pouted again as she leaned her forehead on Risa’s collarbone. “I just can’t help it okay.”

“I know.” Risa answered and rubbed her nose on Ai’s hair. “I just grew to love it. Thanks to that now everyone thinks I’m a masochist.”

“You are.” Ai answered and started giggling. “I still love you anyway.”

“Yeah. Sadist.” Risa joined in the laughter as well.

Sometimes in life, you just don’t really need those material things like ring, necklaces or bracelets. Being sick and cancelling on a date isn’t always something that’s a bad thing to ruin your day.

Sometimes you just need each other to be able to cheer up each other.

And live well.

(END/Sick Day)

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
Re: The Mint Candy Stand - Oneshots - Sick Day; Night (AiGaki) 07/17
« Reply #70 on: July 17, 2012, 04:53:04 PM »
can i just hug you? ;3; its so cute ;3; we need more tsunderisa in our lives dude lol
please visit kawaii-chan's avie's and siggies!

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #71 on: July 17, 2012, 07:59:08 PM »
Yes you may. ; o;

And I'll gladly give you more. LOL

Offline maikeatoot

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 'KameShige'!!!
« Reply #72 on: July 17, 2012, 09:19:00 PM »
 hm yeah its 3 am midnyt i guess? haha im still sleEpy buT my gosh!i need to read it!!so,how abouT some ahem there?..hehe just kidding.!!and oh!nice nigHt versioN..
 ah go to beD again..

Offline risa_ai

• Member+
« Reply #73 on: July 18, 2012, 12:05:15 PM »
ME LOVING YOU SO MUCH YOU KNOW. ;A; THE TEARS OF HAPPINESS. Aigaki's so CUUUUUUUUUUTE. It makes me go: KYAAAAA~ <3 XD

Offline yellow

• yellow=weird
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • i'm here to read and comment, maybe feedback(?) XD
« Reply #74 on: July 18, 2012, 02:45:58 PM »
what's a sweet sick day to have  :lol:
if you ever feel bored next time, please write a midnight version  XD

Offline maikeatoot

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 'KameShige'!!!
« Reply #75 on: July 18, 2012, 03:06:38 PM »
 nice ! midnyt version!haha!!coMe oN give us wat we want!!!

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #76 on: July 18, 2012, 05:17:32 PM »
Lmfao, and then what an early dawn version? Dont you guys want them to sleep peacefully a bit? LOL

Offline maikeatoot

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 'KameShige'!!!
« Reply #77 on: July 18, 2012, 07:13:42 PM »
 hehe hm?its lyk a twiligHt saga ah! hihi.! so yeah chuu.!  give us some more.!!!

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #78 on: July 18, 2012, 08:24:20 PM »
No. It ends there. :3 of course I need to make new ones. :3

Offline maikeatoot

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 'KameShige'!!!
« Reply #79 on: July 18, 2012, 10:41:45 PM »
 yeah make another one please.. hm where cAn i find you here?so i could kill you for doing such cute nd wondErfuL fic?hehe yes im serious...

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Gospellers - Sweet