JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: AOA - Elvis

Author Topic: [PART 29] 100% Kataomoi (aka Memoir II: Revenge of the Fluff)  (Read 119720 times)

Offline Kreuz_Asakura

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • YOMIKI RULES!!! <3 <3 <3
Re: [PART 25] 100% Kataomoi (aka Memoir II: Revenge of the Fluff)
« Reply #260 on: November 08, 2007, 02:49:00 AM »
 :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared:
What the hell Miki?!!!! I know you're Aya hit your pride but why you have to do something like that??!!!
Damnit!!! I my lovely and always cool Yossy was very happy and ready to give you a surprise  :gyaaah: poor her
I can't wait  :frustrated: I want to read the next chapter!!!!

BTW....
I KNEW IT!!!!  :nya: AYA HAS A CRUSH FOR YOSSY

Offline MyDearYossi

• みきよし
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~Daisuki da yo~
« Reply #261 on: November 08, 2007, 12:24:07 PM »
She walked in the room just as my best friend grabbed me by the waist and kissed me hard. Helpless to stop it, I could only watch Yossy's face as it changed from happiness to shock to horror to something I can't even describe. I can now honestly say that I've actually seen someone's heart break. I don't think I'll ever be able to forget that expression on her face.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Miki, you idiot!!!
I admit, I was waiting for something like this to happen... But now, I want the happy times back  :pleeease:

"Um, shouldn't you go after her?" I asked.

"Yeah, but she's really mad. I'm not sure what to say or do, so..." she trailed off.
Oh, sh*t. Just go, Miki! Go, before Yossi will get drung and there'll be more drama.

Offline arina_shinh

• Member+
« Reply #262 on: November 08, 2007, 02:02:23 PM »

:angry: Stupid Miki...

I just hope that Yossy won't do anything stupid to get revenge...

But she will, wouldn't she?

I can't wait for the enxt update!! 

Offline Kreuz_Asakura

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #263 on: November 08, 2007, 08:51:38 PM »
Maybe she will get drunk and then she will go to see a friend to talk to... and maybe this friend will be MAKI!!!!!!!!
Nahhhh... I hope she doesn't do nothing stupid... Miki better you hurry up and apologize

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
« Reply #264 on: November 08, 2007, 10:12:22 PM »
But I did have to laugh at WHY it all happened, Miki getting her ego hurt  XD
Matsuura 1 - 0 Fujimoto :P
Yeah, seriously. What was Aya thinking. She had to know Miki'd do that.
Wait, I'm the author. I should be answering those things instead of asking them  XD

And heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere we go!
:lol:

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SNAP!!!  YOU MEAN THAT AYA'S BEEN FEELING THIS WAY ABOUT YOSSI EVER SINCE THE MELODIES PV INCIDENT WHEN YOSSI SAW THEM REHEARSING THE KISSING SCENE AND GOT ALL JEALOUS BUT THEN GOT ANNOYED WITH MIKI FOR LAUGHING AT HER ABOUT IT SO SHE KISSED AYA TO GIVE MIKI SOME PAYBACK AND TO SHOW HOW SHE FELT WHEN SHE WALKED IN ON THEM!!!!!

*gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasp* :OMG:
I totally pictured a gossipy 16-year old girl saying this for you, btw.
And actually, yes, this idea has been in my head since the Melodies PV incident when I had Yossy kiss Aya.

* JFC finds a blanket to cover his ass as he is stuck being close to da fan.
:on lol:
* JFC covers his nose and ducks for cover.
:wahaha:

* JFC yells out from underneath his blanket of cover-ness...

RUN MIKI!!! RUN AND FIND YOSSIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!! :pleeease:
:hiakhiakhiak:

Um, I never said that the shit hitting the fan was when the prologue showed back up.
 :glasses:

Yossy > pride, thats all i gotta say.
Yossy > most things XD

Pride won't get you laid!
BEST COMMENT OF THE DAY. We should get that printed on T-shirts. "100% Kataomoi - Pride won't get you laid"

NOOOOOO!!! CHASE AFTER HER, MIKI!! Beg for forgiveness if you have to!! :OMG:
Trust me. Miki would not just let Yossy go.

BTW....
I KNEW IT!!!!  :nya: AYA HAS A CRUSH FOR YOSSY
:lol:

I admit, I was waiting for something like this to happen... But now, I want the happy times back  :pleeease:

Aw! I'm sorry, the happyshinyfluffyfun is gone for quite some time now.  :(

:angry: Stupid Miki...

I just hope that Yossy won't do anything stupid to get revenge...

But she will, wouldn't she?

I can't wait for the enxt update!! 
I hope she doesn't do nothing stupid... Miki better you hurry up and apologize
I wonder why everyone thinks Yossy's going to go do something stupid...

Anyway, new part comin' up once I go get my mail!

Offline anammm

• のぼせてた
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • KamenRenja
« Reply #265 on: November 08, 2007, 10:26:24 PM »
Um, I never said that the shit hitting the fan was when the prologue showed back up.
 :glasses:
SHIT, so Yossy IS going to get revenge :O or is she? :lol:
Yossy > pride, thats all i gotta say.
Yossy > most things XD
Yossy > world, but given the situation, ne...?
Pride won't get you laid!
BEST COMMENT OF THE DAY. We should get that printed on T-shirts. "100% Kataomoi - Pride won't get you laid"
I SOOOOOOOOOOOOO want that shirt now  XD

sry for interrupting the flow, I just HAD to say that.
now WAITING FOR NEXT PART :otomerika:
« Last Edit: November 08, 2007, 10:27:52 PM by anammm »
Yossi <3 Rika <3 Timu Ke <3

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
Re: [PART 26] 100% Kataomoi (aka Memoir II: Revenge of the Fluff)
« Reply #266 on: November 08, 2007, 10:31:59 PM »
-----------------------

PART 26
FUJIMOTO - AUGUST 20TH

Why. Am. I. So. Stupid.

I'm not always, actually. I go along for months and months doing fine, but I guess the stupidity is just building up, waiting to come out in one giant screw up.

Who cares if Aya thinks Yocchan's a better kisser. Couldn't my stupid pride take that one hit and let it go? For crying out loud, I'd probably agree with her.

Dammit.

Her car was parked in its normal spot when I got home, but she was nowhere to be found.

I called her cell phone repeatedly. The first few times, it rang and rang. Then she must have turned it off, because it just went straight to voice mail. Clenching my jaw, I immediately began dialing everyone I could think of - Ayaka, Mai, Rika... hell, I even called Makoto for good measure. I left voice mails for a few people, but most everyone answered. No one knew where she was. Everyone promised to send her home if they saw her.

I think the dogs knew something was wrong. An-kun was avoiding me, and I swear he gave me a dirty look from his perch on the arm of the couch. Hima-chan kept pestering me until I picked her up. I sat down at the kitchen table in the chair that faces the front door and placed Hima-chan on my lap. And I waited.

About an hour later, the sudden new mail alert on my phone scared me half to death. I frantically scrambled to open my phone.

Hope everything's ok by now.
If you need me to back you up, just tell me.
I'd even do a DOKI DOKI love confession. Just for you Tan. ^^
I really am sorry about all this.
Ayayayayayayayaya

I sighed and hit reply.

I can't find her.
She's not answering her phone.
No one's seen her.
I'll let you know if there's an update.
Mikitty

I flipped my phone shut again and went back to waiting.

I finally fell asleep shortly after dawn. She'd never come home.

------------

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #267 on: November 08, 2007, 10:51:19 PM »
We should get that printed on T-shirts. "100% Kataomoi - Pride won't get you laid"
:hiakhiakhiak:

Her car was parked in its normal spot when I got home, but she was nowhere to be found.

I called her cell phone repeatedly. The first few times, it rang and rang. Then she must have turned it off, because it just went straight to voice mail. Clenching my jaw, I immediately began dialing everyone I could think of - Ayaka, Mai, Rika... hell, I even called Makoto for good measure. I left voice mails for a few people, but most everyone answered. No one knew where she was. Everyone promised to send her home if they saw her.
Yossi where are YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU? :k-sad:

I think the dogs knew something was wrong. An-kun was avoiding me, and I swear he gave me a dirty look from his perch on the arm of the couch.
An-kun likes Yossi, so she must have come home for a bit and he sensed that she was upset.  Probably didn't take him long to figure out why. After all, they do say that after a while, pets can develop a "sixth sense" type of connection with their owners (okay, technically he's Miki's dog and not Yossi's, but the two of them have been a couple long enough that he and Hima-chan probably see Yossi the same way they see Miki).

Hope everything's ok by now.
If you need me to back you up, just tell me.
I'd even do a DOKI DOKI love confession. Just for you Tan. ^^
I really am sorry about all this.
Ayayayayayayayaya
All angst put aside, it's going to be interesting to see what Yossi thinks if...I mean, WHEN she finds out that Aya's crush is acutally HER and not Miki.  :yep:

Where could she be??? :mon cry:
« Last Edit: November 08, 2007, 10:53:16 PM by JFC »

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline anammm

• のぼせてた
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • KamenRenja
« Reply #268 on: November 08, 2007, 10:56:26 PM »
She'd never come home.
SHh, don't say it like this, it seems like she's gonna die or something.
sad chapter :heart: I hope Yossy's still alive  :ph43r: XD

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
« Reply #269 on: November 08, 2007, 11:04:04 PM »
Ok, replying real quick to clarify one thing
I'm not killing anyone off, especially not Yossy!  XD

Offline anammm

• のぼせてた
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • KamenRenja
« Reply #270 on: November 08, 2007, 11:46:52 PM »
PHEW!

Offline arina_shinh

• Member+
« Reply #271 on: November 09, 2007, 12:32:18 AM »
Why. Am. I. So. Stupid.

I'm not always, actually. I go along for months and months doing fine, but I guess the stupidity is just building up, waiting to come out in one giant screw up.

Of course Miki, you're not stupid. Please think of the best words to be said to her... I'll pray for her to forgive you....  :prayers:

Search the house Miki!!   :mon geek:

I think the dogs knew something was wrong. An-kun was avoiding me, and I swear he gave me a dirty look from his perch on the arm of the couch. Hima-chan kept pestering me until I picked her up. I sat down at the kitchen table in the chair that faces the front door and placed Hima-chan on my lap. And I waited.

Miki....  :mon cry:

I really have a feeling that Yossy was up to something. And by that I mean, something stupid. And by that, I mean, stupid enough to screw up the already screwed relationship.... Like go to Maki!!

:mon blowhorn:  Yossy, please forgive Mikitty. She only kissed her to.... erm, to prove that she's a good kisser??

Almond, thanks for the update. It's short but enough for me to understand how terrible Miki felt.

Offline g4rfield

• Yocchan is my chan~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I belong to a religion called Yossy-ism
« Reply #272 on: November 09, 2007, 01:35:31 AM »
I read chapter 26 on your blog.  ;) This chapter is worrisome but I'm sure things will eventually get better. *cross fingers*  :grin:

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
« Reply #273 on: November 09, 2007, 10:12:46 PM »
An-kun likes Yossi, so she must have come home for a bit and he sensed that she was upset.  Probably didn't take him long to figure out why. After all, they do say that after a while, pets can develop a "sixth sense" type of connection with their owners (okay, technically he's Miki's dog and not Yossi's, but the two of them have been a couple long enough that he and Hima-chan probably see Yossi the same way they see Miki).
I did briefly start to write Yossy's POV in between parts 25 & 26 and ended up scrapping it because I didn't like it. But, for the record (since I'm not sure if I'll have it brought up or not), Yossy never went inside the apartment. She drove home, parked the car, and walked off.

PHEW!
wtf, like I'm gonna kill off my belov'd Yoshizawa  :love:

Search the house Miki!!   :mon geek:
This made me laugh more than it really should have. I started imagining Yossy hiding from Miki under the bed XD

I read chapter 26 on your blog.  ;) This chapter is worrisome but I'm sure things will eventually get better. *cross fingers*  :grin:
Let's just say in the next chapter, the shit hits the fan and I think JFC might bust out the Kira Kira Fuyu no Shiny Shiny Knife (c) on me in a second.

New chapter in a few!
« Last Edit: November 09, 2007, 10:31:25 PM by almond »

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
Re: [PART 27] 100% Kataomoi (aka Memoir II: Revenge of the Fluff)
« Reply #274 on: November 09, 2007, 10:24:51 PM »
---------------

PART 27
YOSHIZAWA - AUGUST 21ST

I woke up with the worst headache of my life. You know it's bad when you don't remember how many drinks you had because you forgot how to count that high during your binge.

I instinctively rolled over and reached for Miki. Oh. Right. I didn't go home last night. The memories flooded back of Miki grabbing Aya... Miki kissing Aya... ugh... ...wait. If I didn't go home last night, then where the hell am I?!

The panicked thought made me sit straight up in bed. I instantly regretted my kneejerk reaction when I almost fell over again from my hangover. I looked around the somewhat familiar room. Oh! Oh, that's right. I ran into Maki last night. I laughed a little in relief. Thank goodness she found me and not a reporter. "FORMER MO MUSU LEADER ON DRUNKEN BENDER" or something.

I rubbed my dry eyes and glanced over at the nightstand to see what time it was. In front of the clock proclaiming 8:17 am, there was a folded piece of paper with my name on it. Well, that would explain why the apartment was so quiet. Maki must've left already. I absentmindedly wondered if she still kept the aspirin in the same place as I picked up the note.

"Yocchan <3

Hope you slept well. After last night, you're probably having trouble walking! Ha ha!
Speaking of last night... don't worry about it, ok? It doesn't mean anything. I know you and Miki are together for the long haul. So, don't even give it another thought. <3
Next time, though, don't bother with the bar - just come straight here, all right? I won't tell Miki. ^_-
Anyway, I'm off to Korea for a few days! I left the spare keys on the kitchen counter, so just lock up when you leave.
-Maki-

PS - I put your clothes in with the laundry I sent out this morning. I'll give them to you when I get back."

I read the note about five times. Each time, I hoped to get a different meaning out of it. About midway through the last reading, I realized I was completely naked except for one of Maki's old t-shirts.

Well, at least the PS makes sense now, I thought bitterly to myself before I went into the bathroom and threw up.

-------------------------------

And the winners of the Psychic Reader Award are!
Go, before Yossi will get drunk and there'll be more drama.
Maybe she will get drunk and then she will go to see a friend to talk to... and maybe this friend will be MAKI!!!!!!!!
I really have a feeling that Yossy was up to something. And by that I mean, something stupid. And by that, I mean, stupid enough to screw up the already screwed relationship.... Like go to Maki!!

Although technically, Yossy didn't go to Maki, Maki found her, I still award you with the Psychic Reader Award.  :lol:

Offline Kreuz_Asakura

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #275 on: November 09, 2007, 10:53:34 PM »
 :OMG: :OMG: :OMG: :OMG: :OMG: :OMG: :OMG: :OMG: :OMG: :OMG:
What the hell!!!!!!!!! she really do it........
Wow... this is more serious  :imdead:

Although technically, Yossy didn't go to Maki, Maki found her, I still award you with the Psychic Reader Award.
Well... but the result was the same :bingo:  :mon inluv: :mon inluv: :mon inluv: Ahhh... I win a Psychic Reader Award :k-thrilled:

Offline arina_shinh

• Member+
« Reply #276 on: November 09, 2007, 10:57:41 PM »

:angry: >> I really love this little gif....

"Yocchan <3

Hope you slept well. After last night, you're probably having trouble walking! Ha ha!
Speaking of last night... don't worry about it, ok? It doesn't mean anything. I know you and Miki are together for the long haul. So, don't even give it another thought. <3
Next time, though, don't bother with the bar - just come straight here, all right? I won't tell Miki. ^_-
Anyway, I'm off to Korea for a few days! I left the spare keys on the kitchen counter, so just lock up when you leave.
-Maki-

PS - I put your clothes in with the laundry I sent out this morning. I'll give them to you when I get back."

I read the note about five times. Each time, I hoped to get a different meaning out of it. About midway through the last reading, I realized I was completely naked except for one of Maki's old t-shirts.

And I read the note like 10 times!! What happen? Obviously, something 'stupid' happens right? But, but, its not yossy's fault!
I'm panicked for Yossy here.... Yossy should talk to Maki first to explain everything and to clarify things before Maki herself go to Miki.  :frustrated:

This is getting interesting almond...    :mon thumb:

p/s: You know what almond, you just got me almond'd because you make me think what's going to happen next in this fic when I woke up and before I sleep. and you make me woke up in the middle of the night to check if there's an update.... like I've been yossy'd....   :mon cweepy:

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #277 on: November 09, 2007, 11:28:48 PM »
I woke up with the worst headache of my life. You know it's bad when you don't remember how many drinks you had because you forgot how to count that high during your binge.
Yowch.  :k-crazy:

...wait. If I didn't go home last night, then where the hell am I?!
I curious to know, yet at the same time...:scared:

The panicked thought made me sit straight up in bed. I instantly regretted my kneejerk reaction when I almost fell over again from my hangover. I looked around the somewhat familiar room. Oh! Oh, that's right. I ran into Maki last night. I laughed a little in relief. Thank goodness she found me and not a reporter.
Uh oh...:O

In front of the clock proclaiming 8:17 am, there was a folded piece of paper with my name on it. Well, that would explain why the apartment was so quiet. Maki must've left already. I absentmindedly wondered if she still kept the aspirin in the same place as I picked up the note.

"Yocchan <3

-Maki-
Ooooooooooh crap. She didn't...did she? :o

Fuckin' hell she did. :OMG:  :mon scare: :frustrated: :mon spit: :shock:

Guess this makes up for never having done it when they were dating a few years back.

Miki =  :fainted:
Yossi =  :barf:
Maki =  :bingo:

JFC =  :imdead:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline g4rfield

• Yocchan is my chan~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I belong to a religion called Yossy-ism
« Reply #278 on: November 10, 2007, 12:44:22 AM »
SSHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTT!!!!! Well F@CK! I'm no mind reader but knowing Miki, all hell will broke loose when she finds out.  :angry: What the hell you're getting drunk and slept with Maki for Yossy!!! Don't tell me in the next chapter, when Yossy confronted Miki she'd mention the "having trouble walking in the morning" thing to Miki!

Or better yet, as an act of retaliation Miki went for comfort to.........Rika!! Of all people..... :banghead:

*mentally watching Kira Kira Fuyu no Shiny Shiny Knife (c) getting closer to where you live*

Offline anammm

• のぼせてた
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • KamenRenja
« Reply #279 on: November 10, 2007, 01:14:49 AM »
Yossy's been sodomized :otomerika:

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: AOA - Elvis