JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: 80kidz - Miss Mars

Author Topic: The Black Rose {YukiRena+Other pairs} Chapter 19+20 (Final) - COMPLETED  (Read 56851 times)

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
Re: The Black Rose (YukiRena+Other pairs)
« Reply #60 on: January 13, 2016, 07:00:33 PM »
what  :shocked

longer  :shocked

OMG  :cry: :cry: :cry:

Huhu please don't drop it when after all finish  :cry:

Don't worry; my partner is back and we're preparing for next chapter! We won't drop this!
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

Offline sasshirie

• Member+
  • Shipping is number 1 priority
« Reply #61 on: January 14, 2016, 10:56:52 PM »
what  :shocked

longer  :shocked

OMG  :cry: :cry: :cry:

Huhu please don't drop it when after all finish  :cry:

Don't worry; my partner is back and we're preparing for next chapter! We won't drop this!

:yuki: :sashiko:

Offline yocelin17

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #62 on: January 15, 2016, 10:18:52 AM »
please continue
Usually a silent reader.

Sorry for my broken english, english is not my first language.

Kami-oshi: Kashiwagi Yuki

Offline anin98

« Reply #63 on: February 10, 2016, 03:07:30 PM »
I'm still waiting~

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #64 on: February 10, 2016, 03:13:34 PM »
I'm still waiting~

We're currently working on it! My co-author is celebrating Chinese New Years where she is~ ;3

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:

Offline ttwm123

• Member+
« Reply #65 on: February 10, 2016, 03:14:47 PM »
me too~ :)2

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #66 on: April 30, 2016, 03:17:50 AM »
We're back~ I have new writer and close friend, wmatsui fanfic., now helping me write! Now, let's continue! :D

Chapter 8

------------------------------

The next day, morning rose and Matsui Rena was dreaming. She was tossing and turning as a dream that seemed familiar yet unfamiliar played in her head.

“Nn… s-snow.. snow angel…” she mumbled in her sleep.

She saw a figure, a shadow. She couldn’t see her face, but she felt long fingers stroking her hair and could hear them humming a lullaby.

Rena didn’t feel scared or in danger. She actually felt safe in this person’s arms. She felt warm, and secure, like nothing bad will happen. But she could not see her face. All she saw was a blurred shadow.

“Snow.. angel…”

“Rena?” Rena then heard someone call her name, pulling her away from the dream.

“Snow angel?”

“Nee-chan, wake up,” Jurina shook her sister lightly as Rena’s eyes slowly opened. She suddenly sat up, looking around. “What’s the matter?”

“I’m sorry… I just had a strange dream. I can’t remember what it was...”

“I heard you talking in your sleep. You kept saying ‘snow angel’.”

“Snow angel?” Rena’s eyebrows furrowed. Indeed, that sounded familiar, but she can’t recall from where. “What could that mean..?”

“Come on, let’s get ready to head to the agency,” Jurina said as she handed Rena a change of clothes. “I’ll be waiting downstairs.”

“Alright.”

As Jurina left, Rena started to change into her clothes. Unbeknownst to her, she was unconsciously singing the melody she heard in her head. She had heard it countless times before, and it calmed her, even when she was stressed. She thought it may have been a lullaby her mom sung to her when she was a baby, but since she never saw the face of the person holding her, she wasn’t sure.

After having gotten dressed, she quickly got two apples from the kitchen and she and Jurina headed out.

“Here,” she handed her sister one and took bite out of the other.

“Nee, Rena-chan, I’ve still been thinking about Yuki-san. She looked really pale when we saw her yesterday.”

“And what of it?”

“Well, she said she was sick… What if it’s serious?”

“I’m sure she’ll be fine. Don’t worry about it,” Rena said before taking another bite.

-------------------------------

Meanwhile, Yuki woke up and found herself in an alley. She dizzily looked around as she had remembered nearly biting someone, but she didn’t remember collapsing in an alley.

Then, she felt a sickening feeling in her stomach. She felt her throat burning and her eyes widened when she felt a wave of nausea hit her. She bent down as she puked out blood onto the ground. She fell to her knees, still coughing out the blood she had just barfed out. The smell made her even more sick and she quickly fled the scene.

Yuki had a good idea of what had happened after catching a whiff of that horrendous smell. That was RAT blood; she must’ve lost control and drank rat’s blood until she passed out.

When she got to the agency building, she quickly went to one of the shower rooms and cleaned herself off. It was rather lucky for her that the hunter’s agency actually had a shower room, and also a laundry room to clean her clothes.

After a nice good shower, she stepped out and proceeded to clean the barf out of her mouth with mouthwash. Having fully cleansed herself, she left the shower room and got her now dried clothes. Leaving the laundry room, she made her way down the hall, noticing the two Matsui sisters entering the building together.

“Oh, Rena, Yuki!” Takamina called out for the two girls. “Come with me, you two.”

“Eh..?”

The two glanced at each other a bit before following their leader into her office. Sayaka was also standing there, facing the two.

Rena was the first to speak. “What’s going on, Sayaka?”

“We’ve gathered information on some vampire activity around the area. This one is really strong.”

“So, we thought, being our BEST hunter and our NEWEST hunter, you both should go along and defeat this vampire together.”

“Haa?!” They both exclaimed.

“Think of it like a bonding experience.”

“We’ve been noticing the two of you have had some… struggle getting along. Perhaps going on a mission together would help fix that.”

“I wonder who’s bright idea was that…” the two thought.

Takamina chuckled and raised her hand, saying, “It was my idea.”

The two looked at each other, instantly knowing they had the same feelings of this entire situation.

“Alright, onto the important business. Takamina, did Mayu give you the file?”

“Yeah,” Takamina handed the tall girl a folder.

“This one’s rather tough. But we expect none the less from both of you.”

Sayaka handed Rena the folder and dismissed the two girls. Rena opened up the folder and read the profile.

“His name is Endou, a very powerful vampire that was born during the Sengoku Era.”

“Endou…” Yuki’s eyes widened as she repeated the name. “It can’t be..!”

“Knowing you, you’re probably gonna kill me before killing your own kind. But this is a job; we have to follow orders. So don’t you dare get in my way.”

Yuki only sat silent as Rena continued to read the files.

“Endou is also one of the Royals, a very powerful one, too. He’s one of the ‘Four Heavenly Kings’, four of the highest ranked vampires. If we get rid of him… oh boy,” Rena grinned. “Just think.”

“I’ll be killed…” Yuki said in her mind, now feeling scared.

“I wonder what kind of bounty would be on such a vampire…”

“They’ll never forgive me…”

Rena looked over and saw how Yuki was shaking slightly, a fearful expression on her face.

“Oi, what’s the matter with you?”

But Yuki didn’t hear her, her mind drowned in her fears. “I’m going to die… I’m going to die..!”

“Oi, Yuki!”

Yuki suddenly broke out of her thoughts and looked at Rena.

“What’s the matter with you?”

“I-I…”

Rena groaned in frustration. “You’ve been acting strange lately, and honestly, it’s really starting to piss me off now. Let’s just get this over with. We leave at sundown,” she said before leaving the vampire.

However, once she did, Yuki had started to feel her hunger take over again. The beast inside her was battling for dominance, craving sweet, red blood. She slowly got up, trying to walk. She ended up running into someone, she didn’t see who. The person lead her somewhere, the infirmary, she soon realized. No one else was around, they were alone. And the beast inside Yuki was roaring out in hunger…

When the person came, she locked on their eyes. She saw the eyes grow fearful, but then became empty and lifeless. Her fangs grew long under her lips. She immediately bit into the person’s neck and started drinking their blood. She didn’t even think and kept drinking until she felt the person grow limp. She separated and as her vision cleared, she saw the person she bit was actually Sayaka.

And that was when something happened to Yuki’s body. She felt her stomach twist and writhe in pain, covering her mouth. She hurried as quick as she could to the sink in the infirmary and spat out all the blood she had just consumed.

Yuki’s mind was spinning in confusion. She had been feeling sick all day, and now knowing that she couldn’t down blood while she was in this state terrified her.

“What if I lose it..? I could snap and…”

Before she could do anything, she heard footsteps approaching once again. She quickly healed Sayaka’s bite wound and wiped off the blood from her lips when the door opened and Haruna stepped in.

“Ah, Yukirin. What are you doing here?”

“O-oh, I was bringing Sayaka-san. She said she felt dizzy and needed some rest.”

“Oh. Thanks. But, what about you? You look really unwell,” she said as she approached the girl, but Yuki backed away, heading for the door.

“I’m fine. Really.”

She bowed to the nurse and left the room.

Yuki took in a deep breath. “Just need to control myself… Pull yourself together, Black..!”

As she was trying to contain her sanity, she suddenly felt a hand at her shoulder. She jolted up and turned around to see Rena with an annoyed look.

“We’re going.”

“O-oh.. okay…” Yuki breathed out.

“If you try anything fishy, I will not hesitate to shoot you,” Rena threatened as she and the vampire walked down the hall.

“It wouldn’t matter… they’ll have my head when I’m done with this.”

--------------------------

They finally arrived at the location where Endou was. Rena cleaned her dagger and flashed smile at Yuki. “Ready to hunt your own kind?”

“Let’s just get this over with…” Yuki said lowly.

The pair started walking towards the entrance. Rena rubbed her hands together in anticipation. “I always wanted to fight with Royal vampire.”

“You fought me, remember,” Yuki mentioned, sounding slightly pissed.

“But I didn't kill you. I want to kill one of Royal vampire.”

Hissing Yuki grabbed Rena’s hand and pinned her to one of the wall.

“Don't try to be the hero. You are not strong enough as you think, he will kill you with one smack.”

“I don't care as long I have you by my side.” Rena said, without knowing what she was saying.

Yuki’s eyes widened. Suddenly, the pain shot over her head, she hissed as she tried to control the pain.

“Not now, Black… Fight it..!” she said in her head.

“Oi, are you okay?” Rena asked.

“I'm fine. Let's go.”

Ignoring Rena’s stare, Yuki start walking. Rena merely shrugged and followed her.

They kept walking until Rena’s GPS signaled that they were close to the vampire’s location. She looked at the screen and saw the arrow pointing forward in the needed direction.

“This is the place,” Rena said as she approached the dark alley. “You vampires sure pick some grim and gruesome hideouts…”

Yuki glared at her. However, inside, she grew more and more anxious.

“How in the world would I kill him?!” She thought.

“Finally, my dagger will taste some Royal blood.” Rena smirked as she sensed Endou inside his house. “Ready?”

Yuki slowly nodded, mentally preparing herself for what was to come.

“Don't try to backstab me.” Rena warned and kicked down the door.

“Who the hell are you guys?” She heard Endou yell.

“Your worst nightmare!”

Endou’s eyes widened when he saw Yuki with the girl who holding silver dagger.

“Black..? What is the meaning of this?”

“Forgive me, Endou…”

“Taste silver, vampire!” Rena interrupted their short conversation and thrust her dagger forward.

In light speed, Endou dodged it and punch Rena’s stomach.

“I can't believe you betrayed your own kind again just because of this human.”

“What you mean by ‘again’?” Yuki asked.

“You son of bitch!!” Rena charged at him again throwing punch toward his jaw. Endou received the punch and was taken aback slightly, holding his chin.

He chuckled as he supported himself against the wall.

“All the royals know, Black. But since you received your punishment before we forgive you, yet again you betrayed us.”

“I never betrayed you!”

“Oh yeah, then tell me why you’re fighting with the enemy!”

“Stop chit chatting and fight with me!” Rena yelled at Endou as she kicked him. But Endou grab her leg and twisted it causing her to scream in pain.

“Rena!” Yuki’s eyes widened. She felt a pain in her chest seeing Rena start to limp. Yuki felt as her body moved by itself and pinned Endou to the wall, holding his neck around her hand.

“Argh!”

“How dare you..!” Her eyes glowed blood red in anger.

“What is so special about this human?” He said while trying to free himself from Yuki’s grip.

“She is MINE! NONE of you can TOUCH her beside me! I won’t allow ANY of you to HURT her!!!” She screamed as her grip tightened.

However, in a few seconds, she suddenly felt dizzy again. Her grip loosened and she soon collapsed to her knees. Her whole body felt weak and her breathing growing heavy.

“Yuki!” Rena called her name as she run toward her. “Oi, what the hell’s wrong with you?!”

“Have you not been feeding, Black?”

Taking it as chance Endou try to sneak away, but Rena saw her and throw silver dagger at him. The dagger scratched his shoulder, causing his skin to burn. He hissed and held his bleeding shoulder, trying to heal it, but the effects of the silver make it difficult.

“Hey.. is it true?” Rena asked lowly. “Do you need blood?”

Yuki shook her head.

Endou try to lick his wound to stop it from bleeding. “Stupid silver.”

“Here, you can drink mine.” Rena offered her wrist to Yuki.

The vampire’s eyes widened, she felt a growing temptation to sink her teeth into the pale, white skin.

“You’ll die if you don’t drink, right?” Rena said and felt that Endou trying to run away again, she took her silver gun out of her waist and shoot at his leg, causing him to yelp in pain.

“God damn!”

She look back at Yuki. “Honestly, I don’t know why I’m doing this… You should be my enemy, but I don't want you to die, not like this.”

Yuki can't control herself longer. She touched Rena’s wrist with her cold hands, bringing it towards her mouth. She flashed her fangs and dig them into Rena’s wrist. Rena yelped in pain, she clenched her hand over Yuki’s shoulder.

The vampire started drinking her sweet blood, feeling her strength coming back, as well as a new fire being lit inside her.

Endou shake his head in disgust and start limping out. Yuki stopped drinking the blood as she saw Endou sneaking out, she let go Rena hand and walked toward Endou, pulling him by his hair, she flashed her fang to him.

“Any last words?”

“Fuck you, Black.”

Yuki ultimately smacked his face on the ground causing big hole on it. With all the force she had in her, she stepped on his head crashing him. Yuki wiped her mouth with her shirt sleeve, she stared at Endou’s lifeless body. She soon fell to her knees, her eyes wide in shock.

“I don’t believe it… I really killed him…”

After overcoming the shock of what all just happened, Rena picked up her gun and put it back around her waist. She walked to other side of house where her silver dagger is, picking it up and putting it inside her jacket.

“Let's go Yuki.” She said walking out the door but stopped by Yuki forcefully grabbing her wrist.

“Just a warning for the future… Now both are heads have a bounty with the Royals.”

Saying this, Yuki bring Rena hand toward her mouth and licked her wounds, healing it.

The moan slipped out of Rena mouth. “W-why..?”

“Because I never wanted to hurt you…”

Yuki then silently left the building, Rena following behind with a stunned look in her eyes.

“Rena-chan, are you okay?” Jurina asked with her puppy eyes.

After Rena and Yuki had returned to the base, both girls remained silent. Rena was still surprised at Yuki’s behavior and what she had said before they left Endou’s hideout. She stared at the now-healed wrist, remembering what Yuki said to the vampire in anger.

“How dare she say I'm hers! I don’t belong to that vampire!” she thought, scowling for a moment. “Still.. Why did she say such things?”

“Nee, Rena-chan,” Jurina tugged on her sister’s arm, making her snap out of her deep thought.

“Oh, sorry, Jurina. What did you say?”

“Are you okay? You don't seem like yourself.”

“Nothing. Yeah, I'm fine. Just worried about hunting the other Royal vampires.” Rena forced smiled.

“Did something happen?” Jurina asked staring deeply into Rena’s eyes.

“Stop worrying, my little sister. I'm fine.” Rena smiled, ruffling Jurina’s hair. “Anyway, I'm going to practice with Sayaka a little.” Saying this Rena walked to the training room leaving Jurina behind.

As Rena enter the training room, she found it empty. She walks towards the punching bag and stare at it.

“I don't understand why I let her to drink my blood.” She whispered to no one.

She punched the punching bag in frustration.

“How can I let my enemy take advantage of me?!” Growling, she punched the bag repeatedly.

“Sayaka….” Sae came in looking for Sayaka, but stopped as she saw Rena punching bag like mad woman. Shivering in fear, Sae stormed out the room. "Better let her take out whatever's upsetting her..."

Rena didn’t notice and sighed, leaning against the wall.

---------------------------

Meanwhile, Yuki was back at her mansion. She was hiding in the corner of her bedroom, hugging her knees. “What have I done? How can I kill my own kind? My mother will kill me.”

She touched her lips, remembering the sweet taste of Rena’s blood.

“I can’t forget the sweet taste of her blood… I’m suddenly craving it more…”

Suddenly she heard knocking sound.

“Who is it?” She thought, standing up and washing her face she walked to the opening it. Her eyes widened as she saw her father standing. “F-Father!”

“Yuki, my dear.. I have heard some rather disturbing rumors. Is it true you killed your mother’s right hand, Endou-kun?”

Yuki moved her eyes on the ground.

“You have sided with the hunters, haven’t you?”

“I-I can explain, Father…”

“You know, in this world, there are thousands of beautiful girls and handsome boys, especially vampires who want to court you, but you continue going back to that human girl. Why?”

“She is...MINE!” Yuki’s vampire side suddenly took over as she replied. “I want her… All of her!”

“Your mother will never allow that. Think about the horrible things she is going to do to the two of you. You’ll both be severely punished,” her father warned. “There is still time, move on and forget her before something bad happen.”

“I cannot simply forget about her!”

Yuki’s father glared at her.

“Is this your choice, my daughter?”

“Yes, I will kill anyone who tries to stop me.”

“Okay, as you wish, but don't forget, your mother will never go easy on you guys this time.”

Saying this, her father walked away, leaving her house. The door shut loudly. Yuki slowly walked to her couch and sat down.

“Rena… I won’t let them lay a finger on you.”

To Be Continued

Offline yurin23mayuki

• Member+
  • HKT48箱推し
    • yurin23mayuki
Re: The Black Rose (YukiRena+Other pairs) - Chapter 8 [160429]
« Reply #67 on: April 30, 2016, 04:27:17 PM »
I wonder what Yuki did in the past?  :?

Offline Yurena

• Member+
  • Rena & yukirin always my oshi
Re: The Black Rose (YukiRena+Other pairs) - Chapter 8 [160429]
« Reply #68 on: May 01, 2016, 03:12:09 PM »
$_$ this is  fate thank you for update
MAYUKI are real !!!

ALWAYS MY PRECIOUS LOVE

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #69 on: May 15, 2016, 09:48:39 PM »

Chapter 9

The next day, Sayaka was training everyone for combat against the stronger vampires that have recently started attacking. Rena was sitting in the corner watching everyone, especially Jurina who are getting better in fighting.

Suddenly the door opened and Yuki come inside followed by Takamina.

“Hello everyone.” she greeted.

“Takamina-san, what brings you here?” Jurina asked, wiping the sweat off her face with towel. Rena and Yuki steal a glance at one another.

“Today we have a guest who wants to see you guys training.” Takamina said glancing at the lady who just come in the training room with huge grin.

“Hello, everyone my name is Ohori Megumi,” The lady introduced.

“Ohori-san is one of the council members.” Takamina explained. “She wanted to come and check up on our progress.”

“Oh, is that true?”

“Yes, yes~ I’ve come here to see how my children are doing.”

“We aren’t really your children,” Rena bluntly said.

Ohori grinned and looked at Yuki. “And you must be the new member.”

Yuki bowed slightly.

Checking her up and down Ohori asked, “Takamina-san, if you don’t mind, can I see Yuki and Rena fighting?”

“Eh?!” Both girls exclaimed.

“Why not? I’m sure you’ll be impressed.”

Takamina signaled the girls to the center of the room for a spar fight. Yuki and Rena glared at Takamina. The short hunter felt a chill up her spine.

“I hope I didn’t do something wrong,” she said before going to Sayaka and clinging to her.

“Ready, you two?”

Rena cracked her neck. “As I’ll ever be…”

Yuki popped her knuckles. “Let’s get this over with.”

“Begin!”

“With pleasure!” Rena said punching Yuki who dodge her, twist her wrist and kicked Rena the stomach.

“I’m not going to let you do that so easily!”

“That hurts!!” Rena groans as she holds her stomach.

Yuki throws another punch again, catching the girl off guard.

“So weak! How are you supposed to fight with vampire elders?!”

“Like this!” Rena grabs the vampire girl and headlocks her, choking her neck. Yuki elbowed in her stomach and stepped on Rena’s feet.

The hunter cried out, causing Takamina to cut the fight short. She and Sayaka quickly separated the two, checking on Rena so that she wasn’t too hurt. Yuki noticed that Jurina was giving her an angered glare.

“I must say, you’re both very strong,” Ohori said as she walked to Yuki. “However, it seems that you two are going through something. You were letting emotion get to you. Did something happen?”

“What are you talking about?” Yuki asked

“You know what I’m talking about, Yuki.” Ohori inched closer to Yuki’s ear and whispered. “I can’t imagine how pissed your mother will be right now, knowing that her own daughter betrayed her again. And all for a human girl.”

Yuki’s eyes widened. “Who are you?”

“Someone who used to serve your mother. Let’s see how farther you can fight this time for her.” the woman smirked and walked toward Takamina. “Is Rena okay?”

“Yeah, I’m fine,” Rena grumbled.

“Rena-chan, how can you let Yuki hurt you like this?” Jurina asked worriedly.

“Don’t worry, it’s normal. Besides, I must learn how to fight better.” Rena patted Jurina’s head and went to the changing room. She saw Yuki sitting on the beach, staring into space.

The vampire sat silent, taking deep breaths.

“Did you drink blood today?” Rena asked taking her sweaty shirt off.

“I took tablets.” Yuki replied as she moved her eyes on Rena sexy back. She felt her heart skip a beat, looking away as her cheeks turned pink.

“If I learned anything from last time, you need blood,” Rena said. She didn’t notice Yuki’s eyes staring and sat beside her. “Look, I know after what happened you may hate me… but, I don’t want this getting in the way of work.”

“What do you know how I feel?”

Rena saw Yuki gripping her hands together. Then, she got an idea.

“How about we have a pact? Somewhat of a truce.”

“Huh..?”

“I’ll let you drink my blood to get your fill. I can’t have you becoming weak when we’re out on a job. But in exchange, you have to do something for me, as well.”

“And what is that?”

“You cannot betray me.”

Yuki’s eyebrows furrowed. “What..?”

“No turning on me or the other hunters. No letting any vampires get away. No drinking of anyone else’s blood, besides me. And, most important, no killing or threats to kill. You’re one of us now, so you have to go by our rules. Is that clear?”

Yuki’s eyes turned red she quickly pinned Rena on the bench.

“Who do you think you are?” She growled showing her white fangs. “This is my life, I do as I want. You can’t tell me what to do, do don’t go around ordering me like my mom. I will drink when I want and from whom I want. I don’t. Need. Your. Fithy. Blood.”

She then let Rena go and stormed out of the room. Rena stayed in the same position she was in, staring where Yuki was. She felt hurt from the vampire’s words.

“Why..?” She clutched her chest. “Why does it hurt?”

------------------------

Yuki went back to the training room and started punching the punching bag. She continued punching it, till it torn out and fall on the ground.

“That was the third punching bag we lost in one week!” Sae murmured to Sayaka.

“She must be really ticked off. I hope she and Rena didn’t get into a fight on the last mission,” Sayaka brought up. “Those two always seemed to have a rough relationship.”

“Exactly, I never saw them smiling at each other. I think Takamina should find another partner for Rena. Someone who is good looking, sexy and hot,” Yuko, who was with them, said with a mischievous grin.

Yuki deadly glared at Yuko and walked out slamming the door hardly, causing it to leave a dent.

“Yuko, that was rude,” Sayaka flicked her forehead.

“Yeah! Yukirin is sexy and hot!” Sae suddenly blurted, making the two look at her. She immediately got flustered. “B-but, you’re still my girlfriend, Sayaka!”

“Oh I know,” Sayaka gave her girlfriend a peck on the cheek.

“Seriously, though, maybe they should be reassigned partners.”

“They need divorce before something and happens,” Yuko said, munching on some chips.

“Yuko, they aren’t a married couple,” Sae chuckled.

“Who aren’t a married couple?” Jurina asked coming from behind.

“No one!" Yuko replied looking else where but Jurina eyes.

“What are you hiding from me?” Jurina asked suspecting them.

“Nothing, we are just saying that Mariko and Micchan isn’t married, but that they should get married soon.” Sae said.

“Yes, they must!” Yuko agreed.

Suddenly, Takamina come rushing.

“Guys we have problem! There is a group of vampires out on a killing spree!”

“What? How many are there?” Jurina asked.

“Don’t know, but they are enough for a large group of us.”

“Let’s go! We have to save the humans.” Jurina said rushing out the training room to ready herself. Rena and Yuki were already preparing to head out.

“The teams will be me, Jurina, and Yuko, Sayaka and Sae, and Rena and Yuki. Is that clear?” Takamina informed.

“Um, wait, Takamina,” Sae then stopped. “Can Yukirin go with us?”

“Eh?!”

“Yeah, and let Jurina go with Rena!”

“I agree!” Jurina gave proud look. “I wanna fight beside Rena-chan!”

“Uhh… Okay then. Is that okay, you two?”

“Yeah, sure…” Rena sighed. “Can’t let Jurina go alone.”

Yuki glared at Sae again, draining the color of her face.

“H-hey, no hard feelings, right? Also, what Yuko said, she was just kidding. I--”

“Whatever…”

Sae pursed her lips as Yuki stood at her side.

“Don’t worry about it, Sae,” Sayaka said, pulling her lover close.

“Un…”

As Rena was staring at Yuki, she suddenly remembered the harsh words she spoke to her. She was hurt and angry at being said such things, especially by a vampire. But deep down, she was worried about her.

For example, what if she fainted while fighting? She would need blood sooner or later.

Rena shook her head, rubbing her temple. “Hopeless vampire…”

-------------------------------

In a few minutes after leaving the agency, they reached at the scene. Quickly grabbing their weapons, they jump out the car and looked around themselves finding everything messed up. They heard growling and screaming voices.

“Okay, everyone, let’s separate.” Takamina ordered runing the left with Yuko as Sae and Sayaka run to the right. Yuki and Rena steal glance at each other before running in separate directions.

Punching and twisting their neck, Sayaka throw the vampire at Sae, who stab them with silver stake. Takamina and Yuko were bashing vampires one by one, shooting them with silver bullets and poison and bomb arrows. Yuki keep piercing vampires with a wakizashi. Rena was using her silver swallow, while Jurina was using her gun and grenades.

They continue fighting until Takamina bashed the last vampire with her arrow.

“Finally… we finished…” she groaned as her muscles were sore from the intense fighting. Yuko was collapsed on the ground, she felt as if she were dead, her body was heavy.

Jurina, Sae and Sayaka come to panting hard.

“Where is Rena and Yuki?” Yuko asked.

“Didn’t she go with you guys?”

“I was with Rena, but then she suddenly ran off.” Jurina said worriedly.

“Yukirin, too. Before we knew it, she disappeared.”

“Where could they have gone?”

----------------------------

Meanwhile, Yuki was walking away from the battlefield, when she smelt a strong scent of blood and screaming voice. Quickly, she flew toward the source of the sound and saw a vampire attacking Rena. The vampire kicked with full force sending her flying.

“RENA!!” Yuki screamed and jumped forward, grabbing Rena before crashing in the wall harshly.

She looked at the vampire as it lunged towards them. In one swift motion, it took hold of Yuki and slammed her on the ground. Yuki cried in pain and stab the dagger in vampire leg. The vampire yelped in and kicked Yuki in the stomach.

“It’s nice to see you again, sister!” Yuki heard familiar voice, clutching her stomach she raised her head and saw a girl smirking at her.

“Miyuki?” Yuki eyes widened.

“It’s been while, Yuki.” Miyuki smiled walking toward Rena and holding her by neck. “I see you make mother angry again.”

“D-Don’t touch her.” Yuki coughed the blood.

“Why? She smells wonderful.” Miyuki caressed Rena’s cheek. “You really do have good taste, sister. Mind if I have a little bite?”

“No way in Hell!” Rena hold the piece of broken glass and stab it in Miyuki's shoulder.

Raising a brow, she laughed. “Woah, you seem strong.”

“Let her go!” Yuki tried to grab Miyuki, but was pushed away by another kick.

Miyuki nuzzled into Rena’s neck, taking in her delicious scent.

“My, you do smell good. I can’t waste this. Itadakimasu~”

Miyuki bit Rena’s neck, tasting her blood. Rena yelled from the pain, trying to push her off, but growing weak as her muscles gave out from fighting.

“NO!!!” Yuki yelled in anger and pain, letting her vampire side take the control. Her eyes glowed bright red, her nails grew long and sharp, and her fangs grew as she roared out.

She grabbed Miyuki and ripped her away from Rena, pinning her to the wall and choking her as she held her up.

“I don’t care if you’re my sister…” she growled. “I will KILL you for this!”

As Miyuki choked, she said, “Oi… if mother finds out.. She’ll have your head…”

Yuki suddenly snapped out of vampire mode. Fear filled her mind at the thought of her mother. She let go of Miyuki, making her fall and catch her breath. Not knowing what was going on, and not wanting to stay any longer, Rena grabbed Yuki and the two started running from the scene. Rena held the fresh bite wound to stop the bleeding as the two finally reached the group.

“Rena-chan!”

“Rena!”

Jurina immediately went to Rena, hugging her. Everyone was worried about her bite wound. But Sae broke away as she noticed Yuki seemed deathly scared about something.

“Yukirin, what’s wrong?” she asked worriedly.

“N-nothing…” Yuki pulled away.

“Yuki--?” Sae tried to reach out, but Yuki ran away.

“What happened?” Takamina asked cleaning Rena wound.

“A Royal vampire attacked us and tried to bite me, but thankfully Yuki arrived and saved me.” Rena explained.

“I’m glad you are okay,” Takamina said wrapping the bandage on Rena neck.

“You guys take the day off and take rest.” Yuko said.

“Okay.” Rena whispered staring out the window.

She thought of Yuki and how she got angry when Milky hurt her. She didn’t understand why she suddenly snapped and she was so protective of her. She is a vampire, she’s supposed to hate her. Yet, lately, she felt as if the vampire was hurting. As if something bigger was going on that she didn’t know about. She didn’t know if Yuki wanted to change and become a good person.

Half an hour later, Takamina arrived at Rena’s home. Since Jurina still had training to do, she would stay at the agency.

“Rena-chan, take care.” Sae said as Rena got out the car and said goodbye to them.

Rena walked into the empty home and collapsed on the couch, tired from all that had happened today. Rena shut her eyes, wanting to rest and try and forget about all that was happening.

Her mind drifted into slumber and she soon entered a dream. It was the same dream where she could hear someone humming a lullaby. In the cold air, she felt a pair of arms embracing her and giving her warmth.

“Snow.. angel…” Rena murmured. “Who are you.. Snow angel..?”

“I’m sorry… Rena.”

“Snow angel..?”

Suddenly, the dream changed. She was seeing the vampire who murdered her parents. She saw her parents’ bodies lying on the floor covered with blood. The vampire approached her with eyes filled with bloodlust.

“Don’t worry, child. You’ll reunite with your parents soon~”

“No! No! Go away!”

“Rena-chan!”
Rena looked down and saw Jurina holding her, shaking in fear.

“I’ll put you both out of your misery!”

“NO!!!”

“Rena!”

“NO!!!!” Rena jolted up from her slumber, panting and shaking hard. Looking around the room, she find herself still on the couch. Taking a deep breath, she relaxed herself and laid back down.

Then, she heard some noise coming from her room.

“Did Jurina come back?” she thought standing up and walking toward her room. “Jurina?”

She opened the door and was surprised to see Yuki sitting in her bed staring at Rena pictures.

“Y-Yuki?!” Rena walked towards the vampire, grabbing her pictures out of her hands. “Why are you here?! How did you even get in my room?!”

“The window,” Yuki said nonchalantly.

“That gives you no excuse to come in and go through my things! That’s invasion of privacy!”

“..I’m sorry…” Yuki said softly.

“Now, answer me. Why are you here?”

“I-I…”

Rena then noticed that Yuki seemed to be terribly frightened. She knew she was acting strange after the fight with Miyuki, but she didn’t know why.

“I don’t know what’s going on in your personal life… But what I do want to know is this.. Why are you protecting me? Why did you join hunter agency in the first place? Was it really all for me?”

Yuki looked at Rena eyes. Ignoring her answer, she stood up and reached her hand out, touching the bandage. She caressed her neck, gently taking the bandage off.

“W-What are you doing?” Rena asked confusedly.

Yuki removed the bandage and caressed the wound, sending a shiver through Rena body. Yuki leaned forward and kissed Rena neck. The girl breathed in sharply. She tries to push Yuki away, but Yuki licked and sucked her wound, tasting her blood with her tongue.

“S-stop..!”

“Hold still,” Yuki breathed, sending a chill down Rena’s spine. The vampire continued to lick the wound until it was completely healed.

She pulled away and saw Rena breathing heavily.

“I accept your offer,” Yuki whispered.

“Huh?’

“Our pact. The offer you made of me not betraying all of you in exchange for your blood. I will do it.”

“Seriously?”

Yuki gave her a serious glance. “I won’t let any of them touch you. I’ll become your protector.”

“P-protector…?” Rena slightly blushed.

“Yes, I will kill all of them for you.” Yuki said reaching hand caressing Rena cheeks.

“Why? Why do you want to protect me?” Rena asked pushed Yuki hand away.

“I don’t know myself!” Yuki said holding Rena hand and rubbing it gently. “I just.. Always felt.. I needed to protect you.. Since that moment…”

“Eh?”

“I feel almost as if.. you are mine.”

“What?! Yuki, are you drunk?! What’s wrong with you?!” Rena take her hand away from Yuki’s.

“I don’t know… I feel like I’m crazy…” Yuki held her head. “All I know is.. I can’t go back. The Royals know I betrayed them.. They will surely come for me, and you as well… And what’s worse, now Mother, too, will have my head…”

“This is all because of me?! Why?! We aren’t friends! You are vampire, my enemy!”

“If I’m your enemy, why haven’t you killed me yet? Why do you want to give me your blood if I’m your enemy?” Yuki asked staring in Rena eyes deeply.

“Maybe same as you… Maybe I’m crazy… Besides.. You’re trying to redeem yourself, right? Is that why you’re doing all this? To redeem yourself… for me?”

Yuki inched closer to her, causing Rena step backwards.

“I’m not redeeming myself… I’m protecting you… I killed Endou because of you… I hurt my sister because of you… I fight with vampires because of--”

“Enough!” Rena stopped her, but Yuki pinned her to the wall, hugging her and nuzzling her neck.

“Even if I have to die… I’ll do it for your sake. Even if it’s by your hands.” Rena felt sharp pain in her heart hearing those word from Yuki mouth. She didn’t understand what was going through her mind right now.

She felt as if.. She didn’t want to kill Yuki… She couldn’t kill her.

“Yuki…”

Just then, Rena felt a sharp pain at her neck as the vampire bit into her.

“Miyuki was right…” Yuki spoke. “Your blood is too delicious… I can’t waste it…”

The pain slowly turned into pleasure, Rena wrapped her hand around Yuki’s neck. Rena unconsciously moaned as the vampire fed on her blood.

“You have no idea how much it hurt me watching Miyuki drink your blood.” Yuki said after taking her fangs out and licking the wound. Rena didn’t say anything and laid her head on Yuki’s shoulder, inhaling her scent.

“So.. tired…” Rena breathed out. She really went through a load of shit for one day.

Yuki lead Rena back to the bed and laid her down, letting the girl’s head rest on her lap.

“Sleep. You deserve it.”

As Rena drifted into sleep, a thought entered her mind. Something about this moment.. felt so familiar.

“Why is it.. so warm..?”

-------------------------

Jurina arrived back at her home that night and noticed the house was quiet and still.

“Rena-chan?” she called out for her sister. “Maybe she is sleeping.”

Jurina walked upstairs to her room and peeked through the door. She was shocked to see Yuki sitting at Rena’s bedside, caressing Rena’s head as her sister slept soundly.

Her eyes filled with anger. “Vampire..! Don’t touch my sister..!”

Yuki’s ear twitched and she looked to see Jurina standing at the other side of the door. She quietly walked over and stepped outside, facing Jurina as she gently shut the door.

“Why are you in here, vampire?” Jurina said as she grabbed her silver knife.

“Please, let me explain--” Yuki tried to say, until Jurina’s knife blade slashed her cheek slightly. Yuki touched her cheeks feeling blood in her hand and licked it.

“I don’t care why you’re here. This time, I will kill you.”

“My hands aren’t broken either. I can kill you with one move, but I won’t since you are Rena’s sister.”

“Huh? That’s an odd excuse.”

“I mean it. I won’t hurt you.”

“Oh yeah. Well I will,” she said before slashing her knife. Yuki dodged with her inhuman speed. The young hunter growled. “Let’s do this outside. I wouldn’t want to break something or leave blood stains. Rena-chan would get mad.”

Yuki only scowled. “Fine,” she said before disappearing.

Jurina quickly ran outside and found Yuki on the roof of another building.

“Catch me if you can!” Yuki said as she ran off, jumping from building to building.

“That’s unfair!”

Jurina ran after Yuki’s flying shadow. She took her silver gun out and shoot towards the vampire, however, missing each time.

“Damn it!!” she hissed angrily.

“Nice try.” Yuki smirked as she flew further away.

Jurina got frustrated and keep shooting until she run out of bullets. She pulled out a stun grenade and launched it towards the vampire. It exploded and made Yuki fall to the ground. Jurina faced the vampire and backed her into a corner.

“Nowhere for you to run now…” Jurina smirked as she pulled out her knife. “This is the end of you!”

“Jurina.. Stop…” Yuki said hissing in pain.

Ignoring her, Jurina sit closer to Yuki and stabbed the silver dagger in her arm causing her to scream in pain.

“I will torture you before killing you. You deserve it. How dare you try to touch my sister?!”

“Argh.. please… stop..!”

“No! I won’t ever forgive you vampires! You’re all monsters! Killers! And you, you’re the most unforgivable! Now I’ll finally get rid of you, right here and now!”

Yuki try to heal herself and get up, but the silver was making her body weak. Jurina raised the knife, preparing to stab her heart.

“DIE!!!”

“Jurina!” A voice rose, making Jurina freeze.

She slowly turned her head and saw Rena standing there, looking shocked.

“Rena.. chan..?”

“Jurina, what are you doing?!”

“I-I…”

Rena eyes widened as she saw injured Yuki lying on the ground. Rena ran toward her and hold her body in her arms.

“Yuki! Are you okay?” she brushed Yuki hair off her face.

“Rena…” Yuki made a pained expression. “S-silver.. Knife…”

“Why..?”

Rena turned around to her younger sister. She saw Jurina had an angered face.

“Get away from that monster, Rena-chan! Let me kill her!”

Yuki coughed the blood out and gasped for air. The silver had entered her bloodstreams and now hurting her organs.

“Yuki hold on, don’t give up!” Rena shake her body.

Jurina got tired and pushed her sister away forcefully.

“I’ll end this vampire’s life!” she said as she raised the knife.

“Jurina, no!”

*CRASH*

“..!” Jurina stopped, her eyes widened as a crash of thunder entered her ears. Cold rain started falling as lightning flashed and thunder roared.

She dropped the knife, her body slowly falling to the ground. She screamed and covered her ears. Rena quickly stand up and throw her jacket at Jurina, covering her body. She sat Jurina in the corner and run toward Yuki. She quickly cut her wrist with piece of the broken glass and raised it to Yuki’s lips.

“Hurry, drink it. You need blood to heal, right? Hurry!”

Yuki weakly started sucking Rena’s wrist, lapping on her blood with her tongue.

“Y-you’re.. Going to.. Lose blood…” Yuki said softly.

“I’ll be fine…”

“No…”

Yuki leaned forward and bit her finger, making it bleed.

“Here…” she offered to Rena.

“What..?” Rena was confused as the vampire put her bloody finger in front of her.

“Don’t worry.. This won’t turn you into vampire… Drink.. So you won’t develop anemia…”

Hesitant at first, Rena took the vampire’s finger and sucked her blood. At first, it felt sour and had copper taste, but slowly, it tasted sweet. Without realizing, Rena suck on her finger like a baby. The wound on her wrist healed and she felt her strength come back.

But she wasn’t ready to let Yuki finger go, Yuki tried to take her finger back but Rena tightened her grip.

“Rena that’s enough! Don’t drink much.” Rena shook her head not letting to go. She then chuckled, “Then you will become like a vampire.”

Rena stopped drinking, but did not let Yuki’s finger go. Yuki stared at Rena confused.

“S-sorry…” Rena stuttered, slightly blushing. “But I was worried.. All I could think about was you.”

Yuki sighed and stroked the girl’s head. “It’s fine…”

Rena pursed her lips, touching them as she felt the lingering taste of the vampire’s blood.

“Do you care about me?” Yuki then asked. Rena stared at her Yuki thinking for answer.

“Honestly… maybe.”

Yuki felt her heart skip a moment. “What..? Is it true..? She cares for me..?”

“We should go back before we get sick.” She said picking Jurina and walked toward her home. “What’s happening to me?”

“Will she be okay?” the vampire asked.

“Yeah.. let’s just say, due to your kind, she has traumatic memories. Thunder triggers it. I can calm her down.”

“Okay. Good night.”

“Good night…”

Rena left and carried her sister into the house. She felt Jurina shaking as she walked her to her room and got her changed out of the wet clothes.

“I’ve never seen this side of you, Jurina… It shocked me. I always knew you as my cute, innocent little sister… When did you change?”

Jurina didn’t answer, not facing her sister as tears stained her cheeks.

“You changed, too, Rena-chan.. becoming friend with the enemy.” Jurina said shivering.

“Yuki is doing this for good reason. She is protecting me from the vampires.”

“You think she is helping? She has to be using you, Rena-chan.”

“She’s not,” Rena said firmly. “I saw her eyes. She is sincere.”

“You are spelled by that bitch.” Jurina yelled angrily. “She’s brainwashed you!”

“Jurina, that’s enough,” Rena looked at her sister. “I don’t know when you started behaving like this or why, but I need you to listen to me now… Yuki is good. I sincerely believe it now. She’s probably harboring a lot on her side.. She may even be afraid…”

“But..”

“But nothing. For whatever reason, this is what she has chosen. She’s chosen to fight against her own kind.”

Jurina looked down on the floor.

“I’m sorry I caused a lot of troubles.”

“It’s okay, I forgive you.” Rena smiled ruffling Jurina hair. “Now let’s get to bed, shall we?”

As the storm raged on, Jurina looked outside, clinging to her sister.

“Can I sleep with you tonight..?”

“Of course…”

Not known by the two, Yuki was outside listening to the whole conversation. She stared at the two sisters with a soft smile as she saw Rena and Jurina lay in bed.

As Jurina laid her head against her sister’s chest, Rena stroked her hair and started singing a lullaby.

“Close your eyes, lay your head down
Now it’s time to sleep
May you find great adventure
As you lie and dream

If you’re scared of the darkness
I will calm your fear
There’s a light in the hallway
So you know I’m here

So count your blessings every day
It makes the monsters go away
And everything will be okay
You are not alone, you are right at home
Good night

You won’t need me forever
But I’ll still be here
For we all have our nightmares
Even me, my dear

From now on, if you need me
You can sing this song
There’s a light in the hallway
Burning all night long

So count your blessings every day
It makes the monsters go away
And everything will be okay
You are not alone, you are right at home
Good night…”

Jurina slept peacefully in her sister’s embrace, forgetting the storm and the memories that came with it. Rena kissed her sister’s forehead and slowly shut her eyes, falling asleep next to her.

Seeing that all was peaceful, Yuki left in the pouring rain, flying back to her house.

To Be Continued

Offline @gee

• Member+
  • JUST AN ORDINARY WOTA GIRL - I'LL SHIP WHAT I SHIP
Re: The Black Rose (YukiRena+Other pairs) - Chapter 9 [160515]
« Reply #70 on: May 17, 2016, 07:08:57 AM »
thanks for the update...
Honestly, before read your fic. I never thought that biting and sucking blood can be this hot...
seriously, you make that scene way hotter than any smut scene I've ever read... (FYI, I read a lot smut fic)
It's okay if you're not gonna make smut scene, just give me some more biting and sucking blood scene...
MY FICS LIST:
*Senpai Please Notice Me (TakaYui x Atsumina Fic) (on going)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=37676.msg1304156#msg1304156

*Kuroishi Jealosy (One Shoot)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=38582.msg1311010#msg1311010

*Nogizaka Girls High School Club Love Story (on going)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=39333.msg1337015#msg1337015

* LOVE STRIKE [NOGIZAKA46 FIC / HATSUMORI BEMARS AU] (on going)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=40738.msg1380158#msg1380158

Offline sasshirie

• Member+
  • Shipping is number 1 priority
« Reply #71 on: May 19, 2016, 11:34:06 AM »
thanks for the update...
Honestly, before read your fic. I never thought that biting and sucking blood can be this hot...
seriously, you make that scene way hotter than any smut scene I've ever read... (FYI, I read a lot smut fic)
It's okay if you're not gonna make smut scene, just give me some more biting and sucking blood scene...

agrees!

Offline Yurena

• Member+
  • Rena & yukirin always my oshi
« Reply #72 on: May 20, 2016, 05:24:59 AM »
One of the best chapters  :heart: thanks for the update
 :D :w00t:
MAYUKI are real !!!

ALWAYS MY PRECIOUS LOVE

Offline yurin23mayuki

• Member+
  • HKT48箱推し
    • yurin23mayuki
« Reply #73 on: May 22, 2016, 02:31:07 PM »
waiting for the next one  :wub:

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #74 on: May 23, 2016, 02:01:56 AM »
Chapter 10

--------------------------------------------------

Ever since that day, Yuki and Rena always went somewhere in secret so Yuki could feed on Rena’s blood. The vampire gave Rena special blood tablets made with her own blood that would keep her from getting anemia and dying of blood loss. Along with that, Yuki also gave Rena a special choker necklace. It had silver enchanted with holy water, which would keep other vampires from biting her when they were out on a mission.

The day was ending like any other day normally would. Yuko  and Sae walked into the changing room when she saw two figures in the back corner. Sae peeked over and saw Yuki and Rena hugging each other, Yuki’s face buried in the latter’s neck.

“Aw~ good to see they’re not fighting,” Sae smiled.

Seeing Sae’s snooping, Sayaka and Yuko grew curious. They peeked out with her and saw the sight.

“They are making out.” Yuko giggled.

“No, they are just hugging,” Sayaka said, flicking Yuko’s forehead.

“Glad to know that they didn't divorce.”

“Oi, Sae, careful, they’ll hear you.”

Yuki heard them and froze in her place, knowing that if she moves or tries to leave, they will see the blood. She slowly started licking and healing Rena’s wound. After all the blood was gone, Yuki raise her head and stared at Rena’s eyes.

“What’s the matter..?” Rena asked.

“Get a room, you two.” Sae said. Rena flinched at their voice.

“I.. It's not what you guys think.”

“Oh, really?” Yuko chuckled, Sae also giggling.

“Stop with the weird thoughts,” Sayaka said. “Seriously, though, did you guys finally make up?”

“Uh, yeah, we did. We were, erm, hugging each other. As a sign that we made up.”

“Yup. Hugging, that’s it. Hahaha…” Yuki said licking her lips.

“Sure you were,” Yuko smirked, before Sayaka smacked her in the back of the head.

“Well, it’s good you both made up.” Sayaka smiled as she and her friends walked to their lockers.

Rena nudged Yuki’s shoulder, who was busy licking her lip. “Oi, stop. They’ll get suspicious.”

“Sorry,” the vampire apologized as she stopped.

“Why did you bite me so suddenly like that? Couldn’t you wait?”

“No, I couldn’t. I need more.” Yuki whispered trying to get closer.

Rena gently pushed her away. “What's wrong with you?”

Yuki eyes glowed red as she leaned on Rena shoulder. “I need you.”

“Oi, seriously, get a room two of you,” Sayaka said as she saw them, not noticing Yuki’s vampire eyes.

Rena grabbed her collar and held it at Yuki’s face, making her jump back.

“That’s enough. You got your fill for today,” she said as she strapped on the choker.

“Hey, what’s happening now?” Yuko asked curiously.

“Rena just turned her down on flirting.”

“OMG, you are very cold, Rena,” Sae shivered.

“Sayaka, too. Why can’t you handle a little flirting? What about when Sae flirts with you?”

“It’s different…”

“How different?”

“Well I give her reward every night.” Sayaka smirked.

Sae blushed heavily.

“L-let’s go!” the genki girl spoke as she grabbed Sayaka’s hand and left the dressing room. Yuko’s laughter could then be heard.

After the trio left, Rena looked at Yuki.

“Seriously, what’s going on?”

“I don’t know… Perhaps it’s my bloodlust. When a vampire drinks blood, their thirst for it grows slightly stronger. And usually, if the person they are feeding from is their soulmate, they will yearn for it more.”

Rena’s eyebrows furrowed. “Soulmate?”

“Yes, but I don't think you are my soulmate…” Yuki wondered. “But… if you are, I will be glad to make you mine.” Yuki whispered huskily.

Rena pushed Yuki away and glared at her. “In your dreams.”

“I always dream about you.” Yuki smirked.

“I didn't knew that you had this side too.” Rena confused.

“Which side?”

“This weird pervert, lovey-dovey side.” Rena avoided Yuki’s eyes.

“I feel different whenever I'm with you. It’s like I.. I suddenly forget who I am.” Yuki gently caressed Rena’s cheek with her fingers. “All I think and see is you.”

“Yuki…”

“I’ve lived long enough to know that love is the most powerful of all emotions. It can strengthen, or weaken. It can change someone from bad to good. It can drive a person insane. It’s the pinnacle of human emotion.”

“You sure do your homework…” Rena mumbles, then asks, “Have you ever felt love for anyone else? Any other vampire?”

“Strangely, no… I knew what love was, but I never felt it up until I met you.” Yuki whispered, continuing to caress Rena’s cheek, trailing down to her jaw and neck. “I feel like we are meant to be together.”

Rena pushed her away gently again.

“That’s enough… Let’s go.”

The hunter quickly grabbed her things and headed out of the changing room. Yuki stood silent for a moment before she did the same and followed Rena from behind.

-----------------------

“We’re both working the night shift, but this should be easy for you since you’re nocturnal,” Rena said to the vampire.

The two were on the roof of a tall building looking over the city. Yuki silently checked her weapon, avoiding Rena. The human girl just brushed off the abnormal behavior and looked through a pair of binoculars. Searching for someone to hunt for.

“Since vampires are more active at night, we need to keep close lookout.”

“You don't like it when I get closer to you.” Yuki whispered, so the girl wouldn’t hear.

“Hm? What was that?”

“Nothing…”

Rena sighed and shrugged it off again, continuing the search.

“If I fall asleep, continue the search until sunrise. Since I’m human, my body still needs sleep.”

“Okay.”

Hours passed on, and with no activity, the night passed on very slowly and duly. Just as Rena said, she eventually fell asleep and Yuki remained on look out. She let out a heavy side, sitting next to Rena as she laid on the ground in a deep sleep.

The vampire saw her shiver for a moment. Since seasons were changing, temperatures dropped and it was cold. Since Yuki was a vampire, she is not bothered by the cold weather, so she took off her black and white sukajan she recently received as a gift from Yuko for killing one of stronger vampire and blanketed Rena.

She moved aside some of Rena’s hair and stared at her sleeping face. Yuki couldn’t help but smile looking at the girl’s sleeping face. She really did look like a princess. Her snow white skin, her raven locks of hair, her soft, kissable lips…

“W-what..?” Yuki blinked at what she just thought. Did she really just think Rena’s lips were kissable? She hadn’t seriously thought about it, but now being conscious about it, they really did look very kissable…

She moved some of her hair behind her ear, slowly leaning down to kiss the sweet looking pink lips.

“..snow angel…”

Yuki jumped when she heard Rena sleeptalking. She backed away, her head replaying what she had just heard.

“Snow angel? So some of that memory still remains in her subconscious…”

“Snow angel… come back…” Rena spoke like a child, reliving the forgotten memory in her dreams. Her hand reached out for something as she called out, her eyes still closed.

Yuki took her hand and whispered in the girl’s ear. “I will always be with you.”

“Don’t leave me…” Rena’s grip tightened.

“You don’t need to worry. I will always protect you.”

Rena smiled. “Snow angel… so nice…”

Yuki gently kissed Rena’s hand, placing it back down as the girl continued to drift in her dreamland. Rena’s smile was such a heartwarming sight. Especially for Yuki, since she had rarely seen her smile after she had re-encountered the hunter.

She found it quite amazing how much Rena was starting to change in terms of her feelings towards the vampire girl. At first, Rena despised Yuki and wanted to kill her, but now, it felt like there was a mutual bond forming between them, at least, in Yuki’s opinion.

Suddenly Yuki heard a loud thump and chuckling voice, causing Rena to flinch and wake from her sleep. She sat up and rubbed her eyes.

“Damn it.. I feel asleep…” she mumbled. “What’s going on?”

“Well, well, well~” the voice continued as a certain vampire Yuki knew very well stepped towards the pair. “I was right all along. You just can’t let go, can you, Black?”

“C-Clyde..sama…” Yuki stood up, slightly shaking as Rena noticed.

The hunter grabbed her gun and aimed it at Clyde. The vampire merely grinned.

“Oh, Rena-chan, it’s been while.” He laughed evilly, walking toward Rena. In the hunter’s mind, the worst memory of her life was coming back.

“You…!!” Rena’s hand tightened her grip on her gun as her body start to shake with anger and pain. She tried to hold herself and face her enemy, but the screaming voice of her sister and pleading of her mother and father were echoing in her head.

“Mama… Papa…!” she heard her own voice cry out to them.

“It’s because of you… Mom and Dad are…” Rena gritted her teeth as the tears threatened to fall down. She screamed, “I’LL KILL YOU!!! IN THE SAME WAY YOU KILLED MY PARENTS!!!”

In a haste, Rena shoot her gun multiple times, but each bullet missed the vampire’s quick movements.

Clyde laughed again. “Foolish human. You cannot defeat me!”

“Rena..?” Yuki became worried as she saw Rena’s eyes. Her eyes were dark and empty, with only the instinct of killing the vampire in front of her.

“DIE!! DIE!! DIE!!” Rena repeated as she tried to keep shooting, even after her gun ran out of rounds.

“RENA!!” Yuki shook her body, snapping her out of her state of mind. “Stop, I know you’re mad, but we need to--”

Clyde suddenly appeared in between them and pushed Rena out of the way.

“That’s enough of that…” He growled before glaring at Yuki. “Why do you stay with her, Black? She is a weak human.”

Suddenly, they heard Rena laughed creepily. Rena rose up and stared at them with crazed eyes, raising her hand up to start biting her nails.

“Rena?”

“Nee… okotteru?” she asked the vampire.

“What?” Clyde raised a brow and laughed. “What kind of stupid question is that?”

“Hahahaha!” Laughing, Rena launched at him, giving a forceful punch on his jaw, as blood splashed out of his mouth.

“Argh!” Clyde held his chin, wiping the blood from his mouth. “What the hell..?”

“Rena.. what’s gotten into you?” Yuki asked.

“Hehehe… Not Rena. I’m Gekikara.” Rena laughed and jabbed another punch toward Clyde, who dodged and twisted her fist. Instead of groaning out in pain, the girl was laughing in pleasure, as if she didn’t feel pain at all.

Rena stepped on Clyde’s feet and kneed his private part. Clyde was knocked back, taken by surprise at Rena’s sudden boost of strength.

“Haha.. I’ll BREAK you! Hahahahaha!” Rena pulled out her silver knife and started slashing it towards the vampire. She keep injuring his chest over and over, leaving a deep scar.

“Damn it… I’ll remember this,” he growled before jumping on the building roof and  escaping. “Don’t think this is over, Black.”

Even though he left, Rena was still on a rampage. She was swinging her knife in the air, slashing at nothing and laughing like a maniac.

Yuki hugged her from back and tighten her grip. “Rena, that’s enough!”

“Hahaha! Let me go! Hehehe.. I have to kill.. I have to break.. him..! Hahaha…”

“No! Stop!!” Yuki grabbed Rena and looked in her eyes. “That’s enough! Now stop!”

“Not until I--”

“Rena, listen to me! Come back to your senses!” Yuki said cupping Rena cheeks looking straight into eyes.

“N-no..!”

“Rena!!” She whispered.

Ignoring her eyes, Rena start struggling as the tears start to flow out. As salty tears fell down her cheeks, Rena started crying, her crazed laughter becoming heart-wrenching sobs. Yuki couldn’t do anything but hug the girl in her moment of weakness.

“I’m sorry… I’m so sorry… Mama… Papa…” Rena kept crying like a child.

“It’s okay… I got you… You are safe.” Yuki stroked Rena’s hair, calming the girl.

After Rena had stopped crying, the two were silent, not speaking to each other. But Yuki could tell by looking at Rena’s eyes, the girl was genuinely in pain.

“Yuki…” Rena finally said after what felt like hours of silence. “Take me home.”

Yuki looked up at her and nodded. “Okay.”

The vampire stood up and held Rena in her arms, carrying her princess style.

“H-hey! What are you--?”

“Don’t say anything till we get there,” Yuki said.

She then jumped off and started flying in the sky. At first, Rena had her eyes shut, feeling as if she was on jet coaster. But soon, she saw breath-taking views of the starry night sky and the city below her.

“Do you like the view?” Yuki asked, grinning.

“Y-yeah…”

“Well, hold on. We’ll be there soon.”

“Un…” Rena clenched on Yuki’s shoulder tightly, too afraid to letting her go.

Soon, Yuki arrived at her castle and continued to carry Rena inside the mansion.

“Where did...you bring me?” Rena asked looking around.

“In my castle. Don’t you remember from the first time?”

“Oh…”

“It’s okay. I know you’re not in full state of mind right now,” Yuki said, putting Rena on her huge bed and placing blanket on her.

“Your bed is nice…” Rena smiled.

“Take rest. I’ll call and inform your sister you’re here.” Yuki whispered before kissing Rena’s forehead. She was about to walk out, but Rena grabbed her wrist.

“D-don’t…”

“Hm?”

“Don’t leave…” Rena said softly.

Yuki smiled. “Okay.”

She laid beside Rena and hugging her body.

“I won’t.” Yuki whispered inching closer to Rena face as their noses touch. Rena slowly caressed Yuki cheeks. The vampire smiled and kissed her hand, closing her eyes and inhaling her scent deeply. Rena was blushing from the vampire’s actions. 

“W-what is this..? She is vampire… I shouldn’t feel like this to her, yet…”

Rena stared deeply in the vampire’s eyes. Yuki looked at her confused for a moment as to why she was staring, but then the girl captured the vampire’s lips with hers, flinching a little as she felt the spark shot into her spine. At first, she was shocked. She parted from the vampire, but soon, she kiss her again. They moved their lips slowly in sync. Yuki bit down gently on Rena’s lip, causing the latter to moan. She slowly deepened the kiss, her fingers caressing the soft raven locks on the vampire.

Yuki gasped a bit as they parted from the kiss and rested her forehead on Rena’s, their eyes were closed as they inhaled each other’s scent. She could feel the human’s heart pounding from her chest like a drum. Rena laid her head on Yuki’s shoulder and hugging her tightly. She could hear the vampire’s heart beating, the sound of it mesmerizing her. Her eyes fluttered as she slowly fell asleep in Yuki’s embrace. Yuki smiled and gently kissed Rena’s cheek one last time. No words were spoken and she fell asleep beside the hunter.

Morning soon came and the two were still sleeping as the sunshine peaked through the curtains. Rena’s eyes slowly opened as she woke and stretched, soon she found herself in the vampire’s bed… beside vampire herself.

She suddenly remembered last night and touched her lips, remembering the feeling of their first kiss. She didn’t know why she suddenly had the urge to kiss the vampire. She knew very well, that it was forbidden. Falling in love with the enemy, a vampire, was a dangerous act. A taboo.

“Why am I suddenly feeling this..?” she asked herself as she held her chest, feeling her heart racing.

She felt Yuki stir in her sleep and hug Rena nuzzling her, a smile curving her lips.

“Ohayou…” Yuki whispered as she inhaled Rena scent, calming her muscles.

“Yuki… Last night, we…”

“Kissed. I know. It wasn’t a dream,” the vampire grinned. “We had our first kiss.”

Rena blushed and hid her face in Yuki neck. She could hear the vampire girl beside her laugh at her embarrassed expression.

“Quit laughing!” Rena demanded as she shut her eyes.

“Haha, I’m sorry. I couldn’t help it cuz you’re so adorable~.”

“I…” Rena suddenly remember the moment when she had snapped. She remembered that Gekikara, her psychotic side, came out and was on a rampage. She would’ve killed Clyde if he hadn’t escape, and she would’ve killed Yuki if she hadn’t stopped her.

Rena fell silent. Yuki happened to notice her change and stopped laughing. She gently nudge at the girl, trying to get her attention.

“Hey, you alright? You suddenly got quiet…”

“I’m sorry…” Rena whispered as she sat up on the bed stared at the closed window.

“Hey! What’s wrong?” Yuki asked as she brushed Rena’s hair behind her ear.

“About last night… That.. wasn’t me.”

“You mean, when you suddenly went crazy?”

Rena nodded.

“That was Gekikara…”

“Gekikara?”

“She’s my other self. An inner beast that has lived inside me for a long time. She only appears when I’m angry or hurt. She’s all the frustration I’ve kept built up inside me.”

“How long have you been like this?”

“Since Mom and Dad’s death, I guess… Ever since that day, I would always push myself to become stronger… But then, one day, I snapped. And Gekikara was created. I’ve been doing all I can to suppress her. She frightens Jurina and I don’t want to burden Takamina or Sayaka or the others…”

“It sounds hard…”

Rena laughed dryly. “So vampires can sympathize..?” she asked before pursing her lips, trying to fight the tears.

“Don’t worry. I’m here,” Yuki spoke before kissing Rena’s neck. “I will be your rock. I’ll listen to whatever you have to say and carry any burden necessary.”

“You shouldn’t…”

“No. But I want to.”

Rena froze. She felt her heart skipping a beat. Hearing those sweet words, she wanted nothing other than being with Yuki forever.

“Is this really happening..?” she said to herself.

“Did I really just say that?” Yuki thought to herself as well.

They both had the same initial thought.

“Am I falling in love?”

---------------------------------

To Be Continued

Offline Genkikid

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: The Black Rose (YukiRena+Other pairs) - Chapter 10 [160522]
« Reply #75 on: May 23, 2016, 02:59:51 AM »
Yes, both of you are falling in love. With each other :whistle: :whistle:

Offline wmatsui fanfic.

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Queen Alpha
« Reply #76 on: May 23, 2016, 03:28:48 AM »
Yes, both of you are falling in love. With each other :whistle: :whistle:

Yes you are right sweatheart  8)

me and Ruka are madly falling in love  :nya:

Just kidding~  :mon squee:

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #77 on: May 23, 2016, 03:38:58 AM »
Yes you are right sweatheart  8)

me and Ruka are madly falling in love  :nya:

Just kidding~  :mon squee:

XD

:deco:

Offline Azhackhadutz

« Reply #78 on: May 23, 2016, 06:46:05 AM »
I'm sorry if i'm just silent rider, this is my first time leave comment..
U'r fict so nice n' awesome, i love yukirena pair..
Thank you for update, i'm very glad..
Arigatou *bow

*Sorry for bad grammar

Offline ttwm123

• Member+
« Reply #79 on: May 23, 2016, 07:06:16 AM »
are they going to start lovey dovey from now on?
kyaaaa~~~ :wub:  :inlove:  :heart:

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: 80kidz - Miss Mars