JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Taeyeon - 11 11

Author Topic: [CHI] Chrissie Chau 周秀娜  (Read 203074 times)

Offline Assman

• aka 大光
  • Foundation
  • Member+
Re: [CHI] Chrissie Chau 周秀娜
« Reply #140 on: April 27, 2013, 10:02:22 PM »
April 21, Chrissie and Chen Jiajia attended the endorsement promotional activities.Chrissie recently took a role in a movie, which means that due to play for a sexy battle to play even field action scenes, there are accidentally injured, said the next time you want to add paycheck to offset the hard work.

WOW! dedicated to her craft

Friday night Shenzhen Satellite TV's Show "will usher in the first one hundred programs, youth topics to meet the upcoming graduation season. Site "otaku" Great God Dapeng head over heels for the "class flower" Chrissie Allen Lin, Wang Yinan blew the youthful embarrassments, every scene will be back to the memory of youth, wrote the Alternative Youth Commemorative to the eventually lost youth.

Due to "Cock wire Men" burst of red Dapeng (Dongcheng Peng),'s Show "stage wear the iconic uniforms staged a campus TV serials, however, this time with his partner Liu Yan Lin Chi-ling is not, but" class flower "ZhouXiuNa. Be affixed the "obedient character" Roc Chrissie instill obedience scene with Chrissie personal danced the dance. Pure and beautiful "class flower" Chrissie is Dapeng fans captivated took classes happen, no matter Dapeng site did her best to play and sing sell Meng, also put Chrissie skirt, but also because the pursuit of Chrissie The competitors hit the black eye.

Dapeng Chrissie staged a campus TV serials, not only will we pull back to the pure memory, but also wrote stage in the form of alternative Youth Commemorative, causing everyone has or will eventually lost youth.

However, it comes to youthful offenders "topic, the the Boleyn teacher in the 1960s can be generously shared youth chasing girls, Lin Yi Lun blew childhood academic achievers class girls jealousy, could not help but blew embarrassments, on the topic of youth, it seems that the people of every age there is no gap at all.

Friday (the 26th) 21:20, Shenzhen TV's Show "one hundred youth graduation season will be with you and chat about the topic of youth, Dapeng's Show" stage accompany degrees over the entire May Friday night.

Offline Assman

• aka 大光
  • Foundation
  • Member+
« Reply #141 on: May 18, 2013, 09:00:59 PM »
aaww poor Chrissie. getting clowned :P

[2013.05.13] CHRISSIE CHAU TURNS INTO "DOUBLE BRA TWIN BEARS"

Chrissie Chau Sau Na worked on the Cheuk Wan Chi directing debut BAU 3 CHIU GIU WAN (EXPLOSIVE 3 ANGELS). Earlier she along with other actresses DaDa Lo Chung Chi and Hidy Yu Hiu Tung met with the press in Kuala Lumpur. Known as the "Malaysian Papaya" Chris Tong Bing Yu got the home field advantage as she removed her jacket to display her busty career line; Chau Sau Na alternatively wore a new friend "double bra twin bears". Chau Sau Na joked, "I haven't had the chance to try the papaya and the durian here, so I brought a 'friend' to counter them. I plan to eat in and take out then share the results with everyone." Tong Bing Yu hoped to take Sister Na around Malaysia to try all the delicacies. "If she wants, I don't mind sharing the papaya and durian healthy diets, with one less 'friend' she wouldn't overheat."
 Posted by hktopten

Offline Assman

• aka 大光
  • Foundation
  • Member+
« Reply #142 on: May 26, 2013, 10:35:16 AM »
happy bday CHRISSIE!!!!  今天是周秀娜正日生日,日前电影《爆3俏娇娃》剧组为她准备了惊喜派对,为同样是5月生日的余晓彤(Hidy)及《爆3》监制黄永峰(Charlie)齐齐庆祝。标签: 周秀娜 剧组 庆生

lol getting cake up her ass

Offline Assman

• aka 大光
  • Foundation
  • Member+
« Reply #143 on: June 17, 2013, 01:57:32 AM »

[2013.06.08] CHRISSIE CHAU BLAMES LA YING FOR NOT BEING GENTLE

Chrissie Chau Sau Na's management company and Malaysian investors on HK$10 million production KICK ASS GIRLS (BAU 3 CHIU GIU WA) cast Sister Na as an action actress. The film has not wrapped yet but was already shopped around at the Cannes Film Festival. Reportedly the Southeast Asia region copyright response was decent. So far the film has already broken even. No wonder earlier when the Malaysia shoot wrapped earlier everyone raised a glass. The film company decided to speed up the production of another film, which will start production within the month.

Earlier Sister Na, Hidy Yu Hiu Tung and the film's villain La Ying worked on the in ring ending scene in Fanling. At the time the set temperature reached 35 degrees Celsius. In the story Sister Na watched her friend being beaten half to death in a steel cage ring. Although La Ying had her under metal chains, she still struggled to save a life in the ring. Fighting from the beginning to the end for the first time, Sister Na spent a lot of time on fight training and reaction. Yet soon after the production began she injured her leg from a misstep in a high heels; that night when she fought with La Ying she might have aggravated her injury from using excessive strength. When she was not in the scene she sat in a corner to rest and had no expression due to the pain. Later Sister Na whined, "I didn't expect him to be like a bull, he just knew how to rush and ram. He had no idea how to be gentle at all. (Was he your cup of tea?) If I could choose of course a merciful one would be better." La Ying just kept sweating. When he was not in a scene he showed off his chest but could not attract any of his co-stars.

Chris Tong Bingyu who was suspected of being carjacked in Malaysia earlier finally returned to work. Some said that her injury has not healed and she relied on make up to hide her wounds.
Posted by hktopten

Chrissie sexy single recovery is getting close to the lower scale, the 13th, she appeared together Kelvin Kwan swimwear conference. But a pair of super-skinny physique chest is almost certain envy Western model offered. via TUNGSTAR/文并图

Offline Assman

• aka 大光
  • Foundation
  • Member+
« Reply #144 on: July 14, 2013, 09:10:56 AM »
A fresh new Esquire shoot!!! MADE IN HONG KONG! y'all better recogonize.

even with the onslaught of new models. Chrissie shows em how to boost those boobs ahhhh :fap

Recently, the Hong Kong tender mode Chrissie "Esquire" sexy large exposure. The filming of "Hong Kong Baby" as the theme, youthful, sexy city girl image.  新浪娱乐讯 近日,香港嫩模周秀娜《时尚先生》性感大片曝光。本次拍摄以“香港宝贝”为主题,展现年轻、性感的都市女郎形象。

新浪娱乐讯 近日,香港嫩模周秀娜《时尚先生》性感大片曝光。本次拍摄以“香港宝贝”为主题,展现年轻、性感的都市女郎形象。

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #145 on: September 22, 2013, 05:21:03 AM »
OH BABY CHRISSIE!!! :hip smile:

What she been up to??? TRU BELIEVERS! Chrissie 她透露以七位数字投资这个内衣品牌,虽然她秀深长事业线上阵,但她却拒绝穿内衣走秀。周秀娜解释穿内衣走秀还是留给模特。

6月17日,Sexy dress, Chrissie Valley chest coming out with Jacqueline Chong and Ma Shi Hui and her daughter attended such events. Breakup, Chrissie, recently getting back its original state, are now enjoying the single life, saying the refusal with the former compound.

outdoors pink dress Chrissie 周秀娜拍摄了一组时尚街拍大片。大片中,周秀娜身穿一身可爱活泼的桃红色短款连衣裙,长发披肩,妆容俏丽,修长的美腿展露无疑,变身性感的俏萝莉。

doing action movies!! source: Cinema Online (Malaysia)

Chrissie Chau talks "Kick Ass Girls"

We catch up with rising star Chrissie Chau as she shares with us what it was like to work with a mostly female cast and crew in an action-packed production, her desire to be a leading female action star and how did it feel to win the Best Actress award for "Paper Moon".

Cinema Online's interview with Chrissie Chau was conducted on 5 May at Lavazza, Viva Home. Congratulations on winning the Best Actress award for "Paper Moon" at the Los Angeles Movie Awards! How do you feel?
 Thank you very much! I feel excited! This is the first time I have ever won an award for my acting and I never expected that I would win. Movie-making is all teamwork, and I just do my best doing what I love. That's why I act as much as I can and if I get an award, that's great, but I never thought about them.

What is it like working with a female cast?
 I feel that the best part is that the director is also female! I don't really care about whether the people I work with are male or female, but a female director will show the audience the movie from a female's point of view, which is good for me.

Many girls and women will definitely look up to you after watching this film. How do you feel about being a role model for young girls?
 Wow. I feel very good! [Laughs] I'm happy. I don't expect to be a role model for other people. I'm just a regular girl chasing her dream and I hope to become more successful. I feel proud knowing some people look up to me for it.

What made you choose to be a part of the film?
 It's because of Charlie, the producer. He's a good friend. I can trust Charlie because I've worked with him for a while. But the most important reason is that Hong Kong movies usually don't cast women as leading action film stars, which is the reason I wanted do it. I want to try to become an action star.

Do you have any actors or actresses that you look up to in general?
 Angelina Jolie and Zhou Xun. They're both really big inspirations.

Do you plan to do more action films?
 If there is a chance, yes! Occasionally I would want to act more of anything, but I hope this movie is successful enough so I could do more of this stuff!

How was working with the rest of the cast?
 For one thing, the three of us love to eat! During meal times we would sit together and share all our food and just enjoy ourselves! It's really fun when the three of us work together. Most of us involved with the film are female so we love to talk a lot!

What about the director, G.?
 G. is also a scriptwriter so she knows the story really well. She had a lot of things to do like the lighting, the actors and everything else. A female that can handle everything by herself is something to look up to.

Would you consider directing a film yourself?
 Wow! That would be a bit hard for me. For now I want to just concentrate on my acting career. I still have a lot to learn. Directors need to handle a lot! Of course I would love to be a director but I don't think I'm ready yet.

How tough was the training?
 I got injured a lot during shooting but I still wanted to do most of the stunts myself! When I was small I thought the action sequences were easy to do but now I know that even one action sequence can take a couple days to shoot! Though I was injured I didn't want to do a half-ass job. It's tough but I do like it a lot!

Do you see yourself in Hollywood films?
 That's a really ambitious thought! [Laughs] I never really think this far ahead. I take things step by step. But I would love to work with Hollywood and any projects anywhere around the world!

Thank you so much for your time!
 Thank you!

in some weird ass comedy movie 《烂滚夫斗烂滚妻》 with Chapman CHISSIE!! 周秀娜以七位数字投资的内衣品牌生意甚佳,她更担任形象顾问,指导模特儿拍摄内衣硬照。Chrissie不但提供服装上的意见,更教导模特儿摆出诱人甫士。分享到 :lol:

Mr. & Mrs. Player oh man this gonna be weird. At least she can take back DaDa's fame since her sudden retirement

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #146 on: August 22, 2016, 12:37:38 AM »
one of the biggest stars in ASIA!!!!

LMFAO Chrissie :hip smile:

Love how she can make fun of herself, acting before being sexy but having a nice rack is good too

Offline ZeroNow

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #147 on: May 22, 2020, 11:50:05 AM »
Happy Birthday CHRISSIE CHAU!

My ACTIVE Top 5: 1)Teramoto Rio 2)RaMU 3)Moemi Katayama 4) Miru Shiroma 5) Baba Fumika

I MISS: 1) Kana Tsugihara 2)Yuka Ogura 3)Anri Sugihara 4)Reon Kadena 5)Noriko Kijima

My Blogs: https://www.reddit.com/r/GravureNow/
https://www.reddit.com/r/GravureLegends/
https://www.reddit.com/r/LegendaryAsianNudity/

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Taeyeon - 11 11