JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Tanpopo - Watashi No Kao

Author Topic: Report forum problems here  (Read 268592 times)

Offline ebc

• Administrator
  • Member+
  • >:|
Currently having hard drive problem on our server.
« Reply #260 on: January 24, 2012, 01:53:39 PM »
Sooo, we're currently running off our backup server cause seems there's a problem with the harddrive in our main one. Or whatever this error means "kernel: [23122895.131788] ata1.00: exception Emask 0x0 SAct 0x0 SErr 0x0 action 0x0"

I have no idea, but google seems to say harddrive problems, so hopefully this server will hold up until we get the main one fixed. It might be a bit slow at first.

Also sorry we lost a day of posts cause of the problems, had to restore this database from backup.

I'll re-enable the picroda tomorrow, just need to sort out some other stuff.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2012, 02:00:46 PM by ebc »

Offline john_hung

• KOBUSHI-GUMI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • dave_akuma
    • dave_skeptical
Re: Report forum problems here
« Reply #261 on: January 24, 2012, 02:21:57 PM »
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

i thought we were gonna be seeing news stories of dai and masa getting arrested and having their bugatti's seized  XD

(i comfess i was scared that the site was in trouble  :cry: )

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #262 on: January 24, 2012, 04:04:31 PM »
It's all good. Yesterday was boring as fuck without the forum about, but at least the backup's running ok, speed be damned.

You don't realise how good you have something until it's gone and that's how I felt about this place yesterday :lol:

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #263 on: January 24, 2012, 07:40:16 PM »
It's all good. Yesterday was boring as fuck without the forum about, but at least the backup's running ok, speed be damned.

You don't realise how good you have something until it's gone and that's how I felt about this place yesterday :lol:
Truer words are hard to come by. :yep: :jphip:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline sayumi_fan

• 重ピンクがんばって!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sayummy
« Reply #264 on: January 25, 2012, 12:48:15 AM »

i thought we were gonna be seeing news stories of dai and masa getting arrested and having their bugatti's seized  XD

Oh, me too, me too...  I don't get to post here much at present but I love to drop in.  (Mainly, I am going through some tough times at work and finding it hard to feel inspired to post, but sure get a lift from coming here!)

So, I'm glad that dai and masa haven't been prised out of their safe rooms in their mansions with sawed-off shotguns and are still here to bring us all the hipness!

:shakeit:   :otomerika:   :jerk:

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #265 on: January 25, 2012, 02:57:18 AM »
YES. Good stuff ebc :bow: :bow: man our server(s) <3

XDDDD stacked with AKs? yea keep fighting, sayumi_fan! Glad to know the site keeps u going which helps keep us going to bring the best in :hipheart: to y'all.

Offline MediaDogg

• Lovin' life ...
    Livin' love ...
  • Member+
« Reply #266 on: February 02, 2012, 09:08:07 PM »
I haven't been able to get to the tracker for several days now (NY, USA). I hope this is the correct place to report this. I didn't see a Tracker Forum.

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #267 on: February 03, 2012, 08:40:23 AM »
It's actually here :lol: but I tend to ignore it cuz people are requesting shit from four years ago xD http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?board=117.0

Butt srsly. We got a new hard drive but hit a snag with the reinstall but SHIT we redid it earlier and it is going so please have patience, it'll be up and running dave did a bang up job backing all of our files :fap in the meantime enjoy our great sites:

http://radio.jphip.com
http://news.jphip.com

and this forum :yep:

Offline MediaDogg

• Lovin' life ...
    Livin' love ...
  • Member+
« Reply #268 on: February 14, 2012, 07:43:01 PM »
It's actually here :lol: but I tend to ignore it cuz people are requesting shit from four years ago xD http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?board=117.0

Butt srsly. We got a new hard drive but hit a snag with the reinstall but SHIT we redid it earlier and it is going so please have patience, it'll be up and running dave did a bang up job backing all of our files :fap in the meantime enjoy our great sites:

http://radio.jphip.com
http://news.jphip.com

and this forum :yep:
Any news? I still don't get the tracker. I get linked to bum.php with a random selection of "butt" pictures. If I go to the Torrents Forum and click on the direct links I still get redirected to that page. Not complaining, I just want to know if this is expected behavior or something is wrong with my access to the site.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2012, 07:50:53 PM by MediaDogg »

Offline AEUGNewtype

• Member+
  • ♥ まいぷる ♥
Search function?
« Reply #269 on: April 23, 2012, 07:31:26 PM »
I've been trying to do a search here on the forum after I saw one of my YouTube videos was embedded somewhere on the forums, but every time I try, it says something like "searches are no allowed on this forum." Is it something because I haven't made enough posts or something to do specifically with my account, or is this just something that is disabled on the whole forum for everyone? Thanks if anyone has the answer.

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
Re: Search function?
« Reply #270 on: April 23, 2012, 07:50:07 PM »
It is (still) disabled due to server overload and technical difficulties (tm). We'll address the problem again in the next forum update.

Meanwhile, just use google.
http://www.google.com/search?q=site:forum.jphip.com+ass

Offline Rex

• Begin , after the destruction.
« Reply #271 on: May 09, 2012, 02:56:06 PM »
Hello there,am new one in here! I have a question why I can't download an torrent on jhiptorrent?? After I click on

http://tracker.jphip.com/index.php?page=torrent-details&id=435338340a1e4581deb08be16c7d9dc0d2250948

this link , It's show up somepictre and randomly It's not a torrent file? sry for my english..

Offline Amplifier

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #272 on: May 09, 2012, 06:40:32 PM »
Hello there,am new one in here! I have a question why I can't download an torrent on jhiptorrent?? After I click on

http://tracker.jphip.com/index.php?page=torrent-details&id=435338340a1e4581deb08be16c7d9dc0d2250948

this link , It's show up somepictre and randomly It's not a torrent file? sry for my english..

Our tracker has been unavailable for a few months. We're having some technical difficulties. The picture is just temporary. There's no estimated time when the tracker will be available again, sadly.

Offline manishkmr

• The girl in my avatar is Chaisa
  • ecchi
  • Beauty is in the eye of the beholder
« Reply #273 on: August 14, 2012, 10:49:58 AM »
I noticed this behavior and probably others have as well ...

After replying to a post, we are taken the the home page rather than to the thread where we were. Is it by design or something missed?

Offline J-Triumf

• AKA J-T the smalla balla
  • Magazine
  • Member+
  • まじで?マジデ???
    • JTriumf
« Reply #274 on: August 14, 2012, 11:38:54 AM »
Check your forum settings: click on Profile at the top of the page, then look for Modify Profile and click on Look and Layout. Make sure Return to topics after posting by default is checked.

Alternatively, when you're replying to a post, click on Attachments and other options and make sure Return to this topic is also checked.
ねぇ、笑って?
J-Triumf @ SoundCloud - Twitter - Tumblr - CuriousCat - IT'S CRAZY!!!!!

Offline manishkmr

• The girl in my avatar is Chaisa
  • ecchi
  • Beauty is in the eye of the beholder
« Reply #275 on: August 14, 2012, 07:07:50 PM »
Thanks. That will probably work. I will know as soon as I hit the post button for this message.

Offline BX_LeMans

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #276 on: October 23, 2012, 09:51:22 PM »
Is there a reason, why I'm not allowed to use the search function?

I already close opera completely(deletes cache and all cookies), but when I try to search for a keyword, I only get the message, I'M not allowed to use the search :(
I'm not the signature, I'm just cleaning here.

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #277 on: October 23, 2012, 10:02:18 PM »
It was available by pure accident for certain (perverted) users. I still have to give you this bs:

It is (still) disabled due to server overload and technical difficulties (tm). We'll address the problem again in the next forum update.

Meanwhile, just use google.
http://www.google.com/search?q=site:forum.jphip.com+ass
I might add a workaround - meaning, make the searchbar just give you a google search - after I sort out some of my own computer troubles.

Offline BX_LeMans

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #278 on: October 27, 2012, 11:52:14 PM »
Ah then its ok.

I was just wondering, search always worked, just a bit slow. And last time, nothing.
I'm not the signature, I'm just cleaning here.

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #279 on: November 13, 2012, 06:26:47 PM »
The Search bar now runs a google search on the forum for regular members. Enjoy.

« Last Edit: November 13, 2012, 06:35:00 PM by Stryfe »

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Tanpopo - Watashi No Kao