JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ailee - Shut up (Feat.Simon D)

Author Topic: The puppy that gave me my love - chapter 5 (SaeYuki) 17/03/2013  (Read 29668 times)

Offline korin48

• Self-proclaimed Greatest and Most Loyal AtsuMina fan!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • But I think TakaHarem is not too bad either ^~^
    • kooorrriiinnn
    • korin.desu.48
Re: The puppy that gave me my love [Chapter 3B: Second Meeting?] (13/11)
« Reply #40 on: December 23, 2012, 08:55:53 AM »
Oi oi! Don't be lazy! Please update fast!!!  :mon whine:

Please update for your fans' sake!!  :mon blowhorn:
Twitter | Facebook (fangirl account, dont use much)

Kami-oshi: -----
AKB oshi: Okada Nana, Kizaki Yuria, Yamada Nanami,
Mogi Shinobu
SKE oshi: Takayanagi Akane, Tani Marika, Matsumura Kaori,
Oba Mina
NMB oshi: Jo Eriko, Yamamoto Sayaka
HKT oshi: Murashige Anna, Sashihara Rino, Yamashita Emiri,
Kojina Yui
NGT oshi: Kitahara Rie, Ogino Yuka
Graduated member: Oshima Mai, Ohori Megumi, Shawako Hata,
Ogiso Shiori, Fukumoto Aina, Akimoto Sayaka (original kami-oshi),
Furukawa Airi, Yamada Nana, Kadowaki Kanako,
Takahashi Minami (2nd kami-oshi), Oya Masana, Kinoshita Momoka

Offline fuu_kun

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • kyun~kyun~~
« Reply #41 on: December 23, 2012, 05:58:59 PM »
^ chessy are being in vacation right now~~ :) hope she'll continue it soon

Offline michiyo48

• Member+
  • I give thanks to all great writers! <3
« Reply #42 on: January 25, 2013, 10:07:46 AM »
I really love this fic! And I absolutely need an update! ^^
saeYuki is so sweet! ;)) x
Kanon is so cute, but she's only mine! 0.o I mean my sister! ;)
I love SaeYuki, AtsuMina, JuriMayu, and MariHaru :P

You can read my first and only fanfic: What's Wrong With Love? (JuriMayu) - http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=38049.msg1294928#msg1294928

Offline fuu_kun

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • kyun~kyun~~
« Reply #43 on: February 04, 2013, 04:34:03 AM »
Chessy~ I hope you didnt forget bout this fic

Offline CheesyBits

• Pinoy Alliance {:D
  • Member+
  • ~Matsui Jurina is love~ [Not writing anymore]
The puppy that gave me my love [Chapter 4]
« Reply #44 on: February 12, 2013, 04:19:45 PM »
Sorry for the super duper supy dupy long update ><

@fuu_kun: I haven't forgotten about it  :P
@michiyo48: Sorry for the long update  :bow: :bow:
@correnereyes: I'm not lazy. I'm fabulous XD LOLJK Sorry for the long update  :bow: :bow:

-----------------------------------------

Chapter 4

Shinoda Mario is in his room. He took out his cellphone from his pocket to call someone.

*RINGG!! RINGG!!*

[nyanyanyanyanyan Hello? Akimoto Sayuu desu. nyanyanyanyan] Akimoto Sayuu picked up the call with the NyanCat song plays on his background.

"Turn off that Nyancat song, Sayuu! It's gonna get stuck in my head again!" Mario ordered Sayuu.

[*click* Ok done.. So? Why'd you call? Did the plan work?]

"Yes. The plan worked. Luckily Mayuyu is so called willing to help by accident."

[Ok.. Then?]

"Sae went to our house yesterday. Both Yukirin and Sae doesn't seem to remember each other yet considering how they introduced themselves to each other. But.. Sigh.."

[Don't worry, Mario.. Thing will worked out just fine the future..... I hope..]

"Hope so too. Ja ne, Sayuu~." Mario said then hanged up. He sat on his bed then laid down with his left arm resting on his forehead.

"Sighh..."

-flashback- (In Miyazawa Mansion's Garden)

Mario and Kai are staring at the children, chibi Yukirin and chibi Sae, playing.

"Nee.. Mario. Sae has been crying a lot last night.." Kai informed Mario.

"Hmm..? What happened??" Mario asked.

"She has been crying because of Yukirin." Kai said.

"Because of Yukirin?! What did my angel do?" Mario asked shocked.

"Sae missed Yukirin a lot that she cried because of it.." Kai said.

"Woow. Yukirin has been in a bad mood last night too because she wanted to see Sae.." Mario replied.

"Maybe they're meant for each other." Kai said.

"Hahaha~ They're both girls though." Mario joked.

"Even so.." Kai said..

"Nee.. Let's make a deal, Mario."

"Huwaahh! Hold on, Midget. You're seriousness is creeping me out. Anyways, what's the deal?" Mario said.

"I want Sae and Yukirin to be together, as friends or anything. Anything as long as near each other. Even when I'm gone.." Kai said.

"Deal..." Mario agreed.

-End of flashback-

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Otou-san!! I'm going out!" Mayuyu shouted from her room to Mario's room.

"What!? I can't hear you!!" a shout came from Mario's room.

"I'M GOING OUT!!!!!!!!!!"

"WAHHHHHH!!???"

"MAYUYU SAID SHE'S GOING OUT!! OH MY GOD! THE TWO OF YOU ARE SOO NOISY!" Yukirin shouted so loud that Mayuyu and Mario can hear it.

"OHHHHH~~ OK!!" Mario shouted back.

Someone opened the door of Mayuyu's room. It was Yukirin.

"Seriously, when you're going out at least go to otousan's room and ask for permission instead of shouting it. Geez... I was sleeping you know?" Yukirin complained then sat on Mayuyu's bed.

"Gomenne~ Yukirin-neechan~" Mayuyu apologized.

"It's ok.. Where are you going anyway?" Yukirin asked.

"Just going to walk around.. Anywhere- where my feet will take me." Mayuyu replied.

"Want me to go with you? I mean- I want to take some fresh air.." Yukirin asked.

"Sure.. Why not?" Mayuyu agreed.

"Wait. I'm going to change." Yukirin went to her room to change.

*skip*

Mayuyu and Yukirin were about to go down the stairs and go out but was interrupted by Mario who was well-dressed in his business suit.

"Where are the two of you going?" Mario asked them.

"Just going out for a walk.." Mayuyu told Mario.

"Can I come?" Mario asked.

"Sure." Mayuyu agreed.

The three of them went down the stairs, to the living room and to the main door. Mario opened the door when..

"WOAHH!! MIICHAN! YOU SCARED ME!" Mario screamed when he saw Miichan, taking out something from her bag, outside the house .

"HA! Unintentionally revenged you! You MARITROLL!" Miichan teased Mario and sticked her tongue out.

"Hmmm? Where are all of you going? Going for a family walk? Mouu! Don't leave me behind!!" Miichan pouted.

"You can come with us, okasan~" Mayuyu said.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The Shinoda family has been walking around everywhere. Miichan, Yukirin and Mario were following Mayuyu all the way.

"Nee.. Is it just me or are you going to the mansion, Mayuyu?" Miichan, who is clinging to Mario, asked.

"Yea.. Are you going to the mansion, Mayuyu?" Mario asked Mayuyu too.

"Maybe.. Maybe not too." Mayuyu told them. Yukirin suddenly felt excited going back to the mansion.

"Neee! Let's go to the mansion!" Yukirin told them.

"Suree~" they replied back.

"Let's stay overnight there too!" Yukirin said.

"Suree~~" Mario and Mayuyu said.

"I should have stayed there instead! Mouu~~ I spent the whole night there you know~" Miichan teased.

"Gomenne okasan~" Yukirin apologised.

"Daijoubu~" Miichan replied.

The Shinoda family walked to their mansion just to find a couple with someone who is wearing a creamy white scarf even though its summer is staring at their mansion's gate.

"Oshima Yuu!!!" Mario called. The Yuu and Haruna turned around to see the Shinoda family while the one who is wearing a creamy white scarf kept on staring at the mansion's gate.

"AHH~~ Mario~~~!!!!!!!!!!" Yuu ran to Mario while Haruna went to Miichan, Mayuyu and Yukirin to have a chitchat with them.

"Huwaa~ Its good to see you here! Who's that?" Mario asked while looking at the one who is staring at the gate.

"Sae.." Yuu whispered sadly.

"Wahh? Sae recovered her memories already?" Mario asked while whispering.

"Not yet.. But she always come here to stare at your mansion's gate." Yuu whispered.

"Wait.. How did she know the two of you?" Mario asked.

"Sayuu introduced us again to Sae a few months after the accident, you know.. Sigh.. I miss that Midget and Acchan.." Yuu whispered.

"I see.. Well, let's go inside shall we?" Mario told everyone. Sae stopped looking at the gate then looked at them.

"You too, Sae!" Mario and Yuu said the same time.

"SAE-CHAN~~~~~~~" Mayuyu went to Sae and clung to her. Behind them, Yukirin looked at Sae and felt very happy until Mayuyu clung to Sae.

"Ahh~ Mayuyu! It's good to see you here~" Sae told Mayuyu.

"I live here you know~?" Mayuyu said.

"Ehh?" said the confused Sae.

"We have two houses~" Mayuyu told Sae.

"O-Ohh.." Sae said disappointedly.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Everyone is inside the mansion's living room. Mayuyu and Sae were sitting with each other in one of the sofas while the others were sitting on another sofa which is not that far from them and were chitchatting. Yukirin kept staring at Sae. Sometimes, their eyes will meet but both of them will turn back after a seconds of eye contact. Fortunately, Mayuyu didn't notice.

"Nee.. Yukirin, Is it just me or you kept staring at Sae? Do you fancy her?" Haruna asked. The other adults stopped talking.

"W-Wah? She's a she, Harumama.. And.. She seems to have the same scarf- my favourite scarf that I lost when I was young.." Yukirin replied. The adults frowned and looked to the ground. Mario and Yuu bit their lips.

"Well, maybe its your scarf.." Haruna told Yukirin. The other adults looked at her in a shocked manner as they didn't expect that.

"Yea.. Maybe its your scarf. You should ask Sa- I mean her.." Miichan said.

"That can't be.." Yukirin said.

"Nee~ Miyazawa~ Where'd you get that scarf? It looks good." Mario asked Sae.

"I don't remember. But I know that someone precious gave it to me.." Sae replied. Mayuyu frowned because of Sae's reply. While Yukirin felt happy. "Why do I feel happy?" Yukirin thought.

The adults smiled at Sae's reply.

"Nee.. Sae~ last question.. Why were you staring at our gate?" Mario asked.

"My feet always bring me here.. I don't know why, sir.. I feel like there's something or someone in here but i don't know what it is or who it is.. But maybe I got the wrong house too." Sae replied back.

"Ohh~ Don't call me sir.. Just call me Mario-ojisan~" Mario told Sae.

"Ha-Hai.. Si- Mario-ojisan.." Sae said then turned back to Mayuyu to talk to her.

"Maybe Sa- Miyazawa-san is your long lost childhood lover, Yukirin.." Miichan told Yukirin.

"But she's a she, okasan.. I'm straight.. But.. She's ikemen-looking too and asfdfjkdgfsafdkeula" Yukirin mumbled at the end.

"Nee.. Want to stay overnight here?" Miichan asked Haruna and Yuu.

"Sure.. What about Sae?" Haruna asked.

"Of course she can." Mario said and it made Yukirin blush.

"I'm going to invite the other families too." Mario said then took off his phone and started texting the other families. Yuu looked at Mario's phone while Mario is texting.

[(To: Noobs)Come and stay overnight tonight at my mansion tonight. Quick. Bring your kids too. I want to discuss something. IMPORTANT]

"Good idea Mario! But take off the 'Noobs'. You're noober." Yuu teased then slapped the back of Mario's head playfully. The two started to run and chase each other inside the mansion.

"Geez.. Boys will be boys.." Miichan said.

"Sae~ We're going to stay overnight here~ You too, okay?" Haruna told Sae.

"Hai~!" Sae said. Mayuyu started to hug tightly on Sae.

"Nee.. Harumama, how'd you know Miyazawa-san?" Yukirin asked.

"You'll know soon, Yukirin~" Miichan and Haruna said the same time. They both looked at each other and high-fived for saying the same thing at the same time.

"AHHH!! A REPLY!!" Mario shouted excitedly then raised the phone high to make a triumph pose.

"Let me see! Let me see!!" Yuu said while jumping as he was trying to snatch the phone from Mario but Mario is too tall.

"Every family agreed to stay overnight here~~" Mario told everyone.

"YAYYYYY~~!!" Yuu said excitedly then texted his butler to bring his clothes to the mansion.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The other families came to the mansion with their kids and butlers. They were all now in the living room. Luckily, The Shinoda's Mansion's living is too big for them that there were still a lot of space. Yukirin is still staring at Sae and all of the families noticed but they let it go.

"Yo Sae and Mayuyu!" Sayaka waved to them then sit beside them.

"Sayaka? Why are you here?" Sae asked.

"We were invited. Every family that is close to the Shinoda family was invited you know?" Sayaka said.

"Ehh..?" Sae said. Sae is confused to what is happening right now that she stood up. "I'm going to the garden."

Sae walked off. Haruna pushed Yukirin slightly. "Follow her." Haruna told Yukirin then Yukirin went to follow Sae silently.

End of Chapter 4

Profiles:

Kojima Yuki: A raven-haired girl with pale like snow skin. She does not have a boyfriend/girlfriend. She has a younger sister called Mayuyu but she took her mother's last name. Sae's childhood friend but does not remember her due to amnesia.

Minegishi Mayuyu: An emotionless girl who only smiles when she is with her sister and other ikemen. Her elder sister is Yukirin but she took her mother's last name. Likes Sae.

Akimoto Sayaka: A muscly girl. She is often called "Gorilla". She does not like going to onsens and open baths. She often stares at her body. She lives with Sae and likes to tease Sae. Akimoto Sayuu's daughter.

Miyazawa Sae: A boyish girl. She does not have a boyfriend/girlfriend. She recently adopted a puppy (as said in the story). She lives with Sayaka. Both parents are dead. Yukirin's childhood friend but does not remember her due to amnesia.

Minegishi Minami: Hates Animals.

Oshima Haruna: Yukirin's biological mother. Divored with Mario and married Yuu.

Oshima Yuu: The naughtiest of all the families. Takes care of Sae.

Shinoda Mario: Father of Yukirin and Mayuyu. Divored with Haruna and married Miichan.

Akimoto Sayuu: Father of Sayaka. Takes care of Sae.

Matsui Jurina: Mayuyu's friend. Boyish person and has a lot of pride.

Matsui Rena: Jurina's girlfriend.

What will happen in the garden?
What are the adults of all families are planning?

Stay tuned to Chapter 5! :D
« Last Edit: February 12, 2013, 04:29:35 PM by CheesyBits »

Offline fuu_kun

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • kyun~kyun~~
Re: The puppy that gave me my love [Chapter 4] (12/2)
« Reply #45 on: February 13, 2013, 03:27:24 AM »
Yeah! Me wait chapter 5! Aghh, mayu has one sided love ._. Well, i know now saeyuki fic is so rare >< and not fished so many people.. But please keep this fic up cheesy! Okey dokey? X'D Ganbacheesy!

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #46 on: February 13, 2013, 07:26:33 AM »
I finally caught up with this one

I like the fact that you have character explanations right at the end of the chapter, which is cool and a constant reminder of all characters within the story

Although Mayuyu is a going to develop into a very interesting character :thumbsup
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline korin48

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • kooorrriiinnn
    • korin.desu.48
« Reply #47 on: February 13, 2013, 11:44:39 AM »
Chessy!! You finally updated!! Yay! :)))
Aw! Poor Mayu... She has one sided love D:
I feel so sorry for MaYuki fans xD
Please continue to update!!

Mogi Shinobu
Oba Mina
Kojina Yui

Offline michiyo48

• Member+
« Reply #48 on: February 19, 2013, 02:17:46 PM »
Finally you updated it..
I hope they will get their memories back, both Sae and Yukirin..
Please update chapter 5 soon! Fighting and good luck! ;) x

You can read my first and only fanfic: What's Wrong With Love? (JuriMayu) - http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=38049.msg1294928#msg1294928

Offline mayuyuXlyukirinlover13

• Member+
« Reply #49 on: March 16, 2013, 04:05:18 AM »
OOOHHH CHEEESSSSYYYYY~~~ Where is the update you promised? you said it was suppose to be updated Yesterday March 15...

Offline CheesyBits

• Member+
The puppy that gave me my love [Chapter 5] (17/3)
« Reply #50 on: March 17, 2013, 08:19:28 PM »
@fuu_kun: of course I'll continue this fic~  :deco:
@kurosawa87: Thank you for reading! :D
@correnereyes: LOL Mayu likes Sae here not Yukirin :P Sorry if the fic is confusing  :bow:
@michiyo48: I wanna put their memories back soon too. but I guess I'll add more drama in the fic :P
@mayuyuXlyukirinlover13: 15th march: was in a bad mood... 16th march: well, I guess you know what happened  :nervous

Chapter 5

-in the garden-

Sae is just strolling in the garden, which is full of well cut grass and colourful flowers grown on it, of the Shinoda family mansion. She's confused of what happened inside the mansion. Her feet automatically brought her to the garden like she's been there before- well, she actually did but she don't remember.

"How did I know that there's a garden here? Why does this place seems so familiar.. It's like.. I've been here before.." Sae thought.

Sae kept walking around and admiring the flowers that were grown properly and neatly. Tulips, roses, sunflowers, pansies and many more. Pansies attracted Sae's attention the most but she continued walking and found a nice and comfortable empty place. Sae decided to sit on the grass then lied down to make herself feel more comfortable.

"Oi Miyazawa!" A manly voice that Sae can't recognise called her. Sae sit up and looked at the person who called her. The person is a man wearing a rather fashionable classy suit and is with a woman clinging onto him.

"Mouu~ Don't talk to rough on her. Chyuu~" the woman said in a strawberry-like voice.

"I'm not talking rough on her. Don't worry.." the man said and tapped the woman's nose gently. Sae just looked at them with a confused look.

"Miyazawa!" the man called her family name again and walked to her with the woman still clinging on him.

"We met before, but I bet you don't remember. But meh. I'm Itano Tomo, the next successor of the Itano company, and this is my wife, Itano Tomomi." the man said and his wife, Tomomi, winked at him. "Chyuu~" Tomomi said.

"Nice to meet you, Itano-san.. And yes, I don't remember where or when we met.. Though, I'm Miyazawa Sae." Sae replied.

"I know that.." Tomo said then looked up at the direction behind Sae. "Oh, and.. STOP HIDING YUKIRIN! I KNOW YOU'RE THERE!" Tomo shouted.

Sae looked behind and saw Yukirin slowly revealing herself behind a patch of sunflowers.

"I wasn't hiding, Uncle Tomo.." Yukirin said softly but loud enough for them to hear. Yukirin just stood on where she is.

"Sure, you weren't.. Hiding there and looking at Sae all the way~" Tomo said sarcastically. "Well, we'll leave the two of you alone now."

"Let's go, Chyuu." the man said and walked away. "Chyuu~"

Sae looked at Yukirin with a confused look while Yukirin is giving her a rather awkward and shy smile. The atmosphere became super awkward for Sae that she decided to break it.

"Hey!" Sae said and smiled energetically.

"Hey!" Yukirin blushed and smiled then swept her hair to the back of her right ear.

"Ka-Kawaii.." Sae thought.

"Come here.. Sit beside me. Standing for so long is quite uncomfortable you know.." Sae told Yukirin. Yukirin walked slowly to Sae in a rather, sexy manner in Sae's eyes. Yukirin sat beside Sae.

"Your scarf.." Yukirin said.

"Hmm? What about it?" Sae said then looked at the white creamy scarf she's wearing.

"Isn't it too hot to wear a scarf?" Yukirin asked.

"It is but I can't help but to wear it. Its too precious, that's why." Sae replied.

"Umm.. I used to have the same scarf as you.." Yukirin said.

"Ohh nice~ You know, someone just gave this scarf to me.. But, sadly, I don't remember who.." Sae said.

"I know that feeling.. When you have something that someone gave you but you don't remember who gave it to you. Sigh.." Yukirin complained and sighed.

"What did that person give you?" Sae asked.

"A plushie-A puppy plushy.." Yukirin replied.

"Ehhh~! I love puppy plushy! Can you show me a picture of it?" Sae asked excitedly. Yukirin took out her phone from her pocket and switched it on. She showed Sae her wallpaper which is Yukirin hugging the puppy plushy.

"Huwaa! I used to have that kind of plushy when I was young but I lost it." Sae continued.

"Looks like we have a lot of common.." Yukirin blushed.

"Achooo!" Yukirin sneezed. "Sorry, its getting cold.." Yukirin apologized and rubbed her arms to keep her warm.

"Here, take my scarf.." Sae said then took off her scarf and put it on Yukirin. Yukirin blushed deeply on Sae's actions.

"Th-Thank you.." Yukirin stuttered as she blushed more.

"No problem.. Let's go inside now, shall we? Oh, and lead me there since.. It's my first time here, I guess?" Sae said and tilted her head a little. Sae stood up and Yukirin tried to stand up too but her legs were numb for sitting still for so long.

"Gomen.. My legs are feeling numb.." Yukirin said.

"Woahh~ What a wrong timing to get a numb in the leg." Yukirin thought.

Sae squat down in front of Yukirin. "Here.. cling onto me.. I'll carry you." Sae said.

"Th-thank you again.." Yukirin said and clung onto Sae. Sae piggybacked her and Yukirin gave her directions to go back inside the mansion.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sae and Yukirin finally got inside the mansion. The elders, who were sitting comfortable in the sofas, were talking about having a holiday trip while the youngsters were in the kitchen, doing god knows what. Sae and Yukirin decided to join the youngsters instead.

"So? Where do you think we should go for a holiday?" Sayuu asked. Yuu and Mario looked at the ceiling and whistled.

"Great.. No plans? Very grateful of the two of you." Haruna said sarcastically. Yuu looked at Tomo all of a sudden then smirked.

"Don't worry, love. I think Tomo has plans!" Yuu said then pointed at Tomo.

"I have no plans." Tomo said in monotone.

"I think he meant that we use the new island. Chyuu~" Tomomi said. Tomo facepalmed himself.

"HOHOHOHO! See! Now we have somewhere to go!" Mariko laughed.

"Island? You have a new private island?" Miichan asked Tomo and Tomomi.

"Tomo just bought it. Chyuu~" Tomomi said. "We went there on our anniversary. Chyuu~" she continued.

"Is it fine with you, Tomo?" Sayuu asked.

"N-" Tomo was cut off by Tomomi. "Yes. Chyuu~"

"I guess I can't argue with that now.." Tomo said.

"Now we have somewhere new to sleep at!" Sashihara Ryou said excitedly.

"Keep quiet!" Sashihara Aika hissed at Ryou and slapped him gently.

"Aww~ Rabutan is soo tsun~" Sasshi pouted.

"Anyways, is your place big enough to let us all stay, Tomo?" Mario asked.

"More than enough.." Tomo replied. "I know what all of you are plannin, Mario."

"Hmm?" Sayuu raised his eyebrow.

"All of you are planning to let Sae and Yukirin remember each other, right?" Tomo asked.

"Yep. Good that you know because we don't plan to hide it." Yuu suddenly said seriously.

"Well, I'm up to it too. Since I owe Acchan a lot- Oh and Kai too." Tomo said. "Anyways, the air tickets are not free. Pay it your-"

Tomo was cut out by a crying sound. Sayaka came out of the kitchen carrying a chibi Sashihara Aoi who is crying and Matsui Jurina who was making weird faces to stop Aoitan from crying.

"Huwaa!!" Aoitan cried.

"What happened?" Ryou and Rabutan rushed to Sayaka. Sayaka passed chibi Aoitan to Rabutan then Rabutan comforted Aoitan in with her motherly instincts.

"Anna said that I am a crybaby." chibi Aoitan cried.

"Well, you are a crybaby.." Ryou told chibi Aoitan which made her cry harder. Jurina made more funny faces to chibi Aoitan. The other elders facepalmed because of what Ryou said.

"Ryou!! You made it worser!!" Rabutan hissed to Ryou.

"Huwaa!!!!" Another crying sound came out. Itano Haruka(Paruru) came out of the kitchen with chibi Sashihara Anna.

"What now?" Ryou sighed.

"I'm sleepy!! Huwaa!" Anna cried.

"It's getting late." Matsui Akane(Churi) said after she checked her watch. "We should all go to sleep." Churi continued and looked at Matsui Airi(Airin), her husband, sleeping on her left shoulder.

"She's right." Sayuu said after checking his watch too and looked at the Yamamoto family who were already asleep at the sofa. Sayuu walked up to them and woke them up.

The Shinoda family went to their own rooms while the other families borrowed a room.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

-WMatsui-

Rena and Jurina stayed in the same room. They were now lying down in a queen sized bed.

"Rena-chan~~~" Jurina tried to hug Rena but Rena pushed her away.

Rena took a bolster and put it in between her and Jurina.

"You see this bolster? That's a barrier and you're not allowed to pass it." Rena said coldly.

"I have super powers!! I can break it easily!" Jurina sat up and punched the bolster lightly to imitate a superhero then she put it gently on the other side of her, where it won't block her from Rena. Jurina then hugged Rena tightly. Rena tried to break free but Jurina is too strong.

"Mouu!! You're cheating!" Rena blushed and said irritatedly.

"Rena tsundere~" Jurina whispered on Rena's ears seductively.

-censored-

End of Chapter 5

Profiles:

Kojima Yuki: A raven-haired girl with pale like snow skin. She does not have a boyfriend/girlfriend. She has a younger sister called Mayuyu but she took her mother's last name. Sae's childhood friend but does not remember her due to amnesia.

Minegishi Mayuyu: An emotionless girl who only smiles when she is with her sister and other ikemen. Her elder sister is Yukirin but she took her mother's last name. Likes Sae.

Akimoto Sayaka: A muscly girl. She is often called "Gorilla". She does not like going to onsens and open baths. She often stares at her body. She lives with Sae and likes to tease Sae. Akimoto Sayuu's daughter.

Miyazawa Sae: A boyish girl. She does not have a boyfriend/girlfriend. She recently adopted a puppy (as said in the story). She lives with Sayaka. Both parents are dead. Yukirin's childhood friend but does not remember her due to amnesia.

Minegishi Minami: Hates Animals.

Oshima Haruna: Yukirin's biological mother. Divored with Mario and married Yuu.

Oshima Yuu: The naughtiest of all the families. Takes care of Sae.

Shinoda Mario: Father of Yukirin and Mayuyu. Divored with Haruna and married Miichan.

Akimoto Sayuu: Father of Sayaka. Takes care of Sae.

Matsui Jurina: Mayuyu's friend. Boyish person and has a lot of pride.

Matsui Rena: Jurina's girlfriend.

Yamamoto Sayou: Husband of Yamamoto Miyuki(Milky).

Yamamoto Miyuki(Milky): Wife of Yamamoto Sayou.

Itano Tomomi: Wife of Itano Tomo.

Itano Tomo: Husband of Itano Tomomi. Owns Itano company.

Sashihara Ryou: Husband of Sashihara Aika(Rabutan). Father of Aoitan and Anna. Very mischievous and loud.

Sashihara Aika: Wife of Sashihara Ryou. Mother of Aoitan and Anna.

Sashihara Aoi: 7 years old. Child of Sashihara Ryou and Aika. A crybaby; cries easily.

Sashihara Anna: 8 years old. Child of Sashihara Ryou and Aika. A bully and very mischievous like her father.

Are there more families to come?

What does Itano Tomo owe Kai and Acchan?

What will they do to Sae and Yukirin in the holiday?

Find out more in Chapter 6! :D

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: The puppy that gave me my love [Chapter 5] (17/3)
« Reply #51 on: March 17, 2013, 10:10:08 PM »
So many new characters introduced in this chapter.... :)

Development of the main characters will be tested with the new ones
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline korin48

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • kooorrriiinnn
    • korin.desu.48
« Reply #52 on: March 18, 2013, 02:14:36 AM »
Woooo! An update!!  :ding:
I will edit now and post maybe at the evening... :on study:
Update soon! Please! :mon pray2:

Mogi Shinobu
Oba Mina
Kojina Yui

Offline fuu_kun

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • kyun~kyun~~
« Reply #53 on: March 18, 2013, 03:34:31 AM »
Wohohoho... I love the long chappy! XD greats chapter cheesy!!

They all are planning to make sae and yuki remember each other.. :3 but how about mayu? I didnt see her in this chappy :3

I'm super curios now.. > w <
Thankyou for the updatee :bow: and enjoy your holiday =D

Hatakeru

« Reply #54 on: March 18, 2013, 04:30:15 AM »
At last, I can comment because I have an account right now, but still, can I be the silent reader?  :wub: And I hope you don't mind about it, I will comment from time to time, by the way, the chapter is very nice, more character was introduced. Kojiyuu, MariiMii, Tomo Tomo, this is so nice!  :P

Wmatsui is so romantic! And I really love it!!  :inlove:

So what will happen to Sae and Yuki? Now I'm curious about it, I'll be waiting for your update!  :twothumbs:
« Last Edit: March 18, 2013, 04:47:46 AM by Hatakeru »

Offline mayuyuXlyukirinlover13

• Member+
« Reply #55 on: March 18, 2013, 12:35:52 PM »
Thank you!! Thank youthankyouthankyouthankyou~!! You don't Know HOW LONG I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS  :w00t: I ♥ you(?) so much for doing this (Happy I edited this?  )
« Last Edit: March 18, 2013, 02:48:38 PM by mayuyuXlyukirinlover13 »

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #56 on: March 19, 2013, 02:11:30 AM »
I like the couples but something confuses me. Sasshi and Rabutan were Mayuyu's friends right?

Offline CheesyBits

• Member+
« Reply #57 on: March 19, 2013, 05:27:56 AM »
Uh oh.. thx for informing.. guess I'll have to edit that.

I've edited the school trip part. I changed Sasshi and Lovetan to Kitarie and Yuihan ^_^
« Last Edit: March 19, 2013, 07:16:47 AM by CheesyBits »

Offline michiyo48

• Member+
« Reply #58 on: May 02, 2013, 12:05:25 PM »
How sweet Sae and Yukirin hehe

Well, thats okay if you want to put some dramas as long as Sae and Yukirin will always be together lol ;)

Cant wait for the next update! And thank you! :)

Offline DiVAGal2458

• Tomie
  • Member+
« Reply #59 on: June 28, 2013, 02:08:31 AM »
I have Loved this fic for a while   :twothumbs
I cant wait for the next part but it's been a while right...  :?
Have you got writers block for this fic?  :?
anyway...Its Still great...Looking forward to Chapter 6  :panic:

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ailee - Shut up (Feat.Simon D)