JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Bestie - Pitapat

Author Topic: Impulse - Ch.4 (July 6)  (Read 40658 times)

Offline Sydney W

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina & KaiAcchan
Re: Impulse - Ch.2 (Dec 19)
« Reply #40 on: December 19, 2011, 06:24:34 PM »
Btw, Minami did bite Acchan in previous update. So will Acchan be vampire ?
Quite impressive Acchan can self defense herself being hypnotize, well at least she a vampire hunter. Meaning she will hunt down Minami later. Oh nooo.

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Welcome to Immortal's world.
« Reply #41 on: December 19, 2011, 06:38:50 PM »
Btw, Minami did bite Acchan in previous update. So will Acchan be vampire ?
Quite impressive Acchan can self defense herself being hypnotize, well at least she a vampire hunter. Meaning she will hunt down Minami later. Oh nooo.

LOL Minami didn't bite Acchan, she bite her own wrist and told Acchan to drink her blood  XD, so no Acchan will not become a vampire because of that.

Offline Sydney W

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina & KaiAcchan
« Reply #42 on: December 19, 2011, 06:47:31 PM »
Oh, I must have misunderstand the story flows. Please forgive your fan and post the next update soon. Thanks.

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #43 on: December 19, 2011, 06:55:55 PM »
Oh, I must have misunderstand the story flows. Please forgive your fan and post the next update soon. Thanks.

Thanks for your support, its okay actually sometimes I get myself mixed up as well because there are too many influential vampire drama/ shows out there.
I'll try my best to update sooner  :)

Flean

« Reply #44 on: December 19, 2011, 07:06:50 PM »
Yo Bro~  :hee:

Because I'm loving this chapter, I re-read it again~~  :on lol:  Still a shocking chapter for me~~ Acchan is a vampire hunter~~ wee~~  :gmon twirl: 

I can't wait how the story gonna evolve next~~  :mon fyeah: 

Update soon and take a good care of yourself, since it's flu season there~~  :byebye:

Offline blughise

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • AtsuMina FOREVER
« Reply #45 on: December 20, 2011, 05:42:22 AM »
WOW  :shocked

I never would have expect that Atsuko's a  vampire hunter and what's more she's not your average vampire hunter. This is sounding like Vampire Knight anyway (if you don't know it, its a vampire manga).
I though she would be like a human, like the ones from those stereotypical vampire love stories, (though only this is girlXgirl love :grin:).

Then Takamina is the Leader sort of the Vampire society/group or whatever want you call it which is AWESOME!!!
Definitely looking forward for the next chapter XD

and I always love the no3b's awesome friendship antics XD

UPDATE SOON once work isn't trying to keep that busy  :D

PS I never knew you SKE. Did their new PV made you like them   :grin:

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #46 on: December 20, 2011, 05:46:40 AM »
i dont like vampire stories but this gorgeous :D, i like read more :D.. Im waiting for kojiyuuu shalalal

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #47 on: December 20, 2011, 10:08:39 PM »
WinterAir troll! lol thanks for the comment anyways, but you should read it too  :P

Yagami.Rai LOL Yea somehow Acchan was able to prevent herself from losing her memories, and now she gained a new stalker  :) I wonder what Yuko will do when she meets the three of them.....

haruhi16 I found an angel! LOL Thanks Haru glad you like it <3. Now we have vampires vs hunters instead of just plain humans, I wonder what will happen? They can either follow the normal path of a hunting story or..... hmmmm I haven`t thought that far yet....

Sok I decided instead of hunter stalking vampires why not have the vampires stalk the hunters but I wonder what will happen when the hunters already know they are vampires.... I hope things will get interesting too keke.

kahem I thought a drunk vampire dad will be funny especially when he accidentally gave his kids the same name because I forgot he already named one Minami... That or he just really love the name Minami. 

Sydney W Thanks again for your comments.

Flean Thanks bro, you must take care of yourself too  :lol: I`m still waiting for the next part to evolve itself in my mind  :sweatdrop: But thanks for the ideas, next chapter will be more of the connecting chapter so probably nothing too surprising and crazy but I will make sure to keep the surprises coming  :twisted:

blughise hmmm never read Vampire Knight so no idea what the story is for that... I thought about leaving Acchan as human but then I won`t be able to add cool action and stuff into the story  :P I guess you can call Takamina the leader? but her bloodline will play a very small part in the story I guess.....
Nope I was always AKB and SKE as I remind the mortal up above. I stop there because 120+ girls are way more then enough to take up all of my spare time tracking LOL. Rena, Jurina, Kumi and Yuka has always been my fav from SKE since I haven`t venture far enough into Team K and E yet  XD

Haruko Thanks for your comment, I hope this atypical vampire story will be able to keep you interested until the end.

Thanks everyone for their precious comments, and motivation, I`ll try to get the next chapter out soon but it probably won`t be until after the holidays since I`m working christmas eve till after new years LOL YAY  :doh: So everyone please have fun and party hard on my behalf during the holiday season  :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #48 on: January 31, 2012, 12:06:22 PM »
Wow it's been a while.... had to go searching for this haha, found it somewhere close to the bottom of the 2nd page  :P
Just by looking at the date it's been a bit... way more then a month since I last updated this fic.... Sorry I got a little occupied with life. I have to admit because I always have trouble writing Atsumina, not because I don't like them I just never know how to write them so...... it took even longer.  :panic:

So to make up for it, this update is pretty much double the length of my normal updates.....

Thanks everyone for your patience, I will slowly be updating from here on it's not dead because it has the immortal touch!.... errr just ignore that  :lol: I have to thank brother Flean and buddy AFlynx for suggesting ideas for me to build on and shake my brain a bit so it can start functioning properly  :twothumbs

SPECIAL THANKS TO BETA: Pommie! (HashirePomeranian) for sacrificing many brain cells for making my bad writing presentable  :twothumbs

So on with the story....

Impulse - III

"Hey, Acchan have you heard?" Yuko asked as she place her tray of food on the table and took the seat beside Atsuko.

"Heard what?" Atsuko asked half heartily while she concentrated on devouring her monstrous plate of salad and shellfish sushi.

"The school accepted three new students in the music department. You know how strict the school is!  For them to enter half way into the semester, they must be something." Yuko dug into her bag for her own personal block of cheese and grater that like to carry around for meal times. Without missing a beat she started to cover her plate of spaghetti with cheese until the plate is almost buried under it.

"Yuu-chan you are making a mess! Do you really need that much cheese?" Atsuko asked, half disgusted at the way Yuko mixed her plate of spaghetti to bring out the flavor of her cheese.

"mmph...mm..."

"Yuko! don't speak with your mouth full!" Atsuko spoke up, "You’re lucky Mari-chan is at rehearsal or you’d be suffering from a concussion for the rest of the day." After reminding Yuko to swallow, Acchan moved her chair slightly away from her little friend, to keep a safe distance from the flying hazards.

"Well, well if it isn't our drama aces enjoying lunch while everyone is busy in rehearsal. Shouldn't leads be practicing with the team?" came a bitter voice from behind the two.

Yuko turned around to find their school’s lovely diva standing there holding a tray of spaghetti with her two loyal guard dogs standing behind her. Seeing how the girl is holding the same choice of lunch Yuko quickly lost her appetite.

"Ray, what is your problem? If this is still about you losing the main to Acchan then you should give it a rest. Don't think just because you are the top of your department you can just jump right in and take the lead in theater." Yuko pointed out to the spoiled diva once again.

"There is no way this runt could've beaten me, the results were rigged. They were playing favorites, because it would look bad on the drama team if the music prodigy outdid your ace!" Ray poked at the two girls.

"I heard your department just accepted three students in the middle of the semester. I bet you they will take you down in no time. They will probably be the ones that get the honor to perform during our yearly senbatsu festival."

As Yuko continued to speak she could see the expression on the diva get darker with each second. Knowing she hit a sore spot, Yuko decided to continue to attack the brat in retaliation for Atsuko, Mariko and herself.

"Every year you only come in second after Acchan, but this year you won't even make it to top three because you will be dethroned from your top of the music department!"

Yuko took a step back after noticing the anger surrounding Ray. Maybe she went a little too far, but she definitely deserved every word.

"Oops..." was all Atsuko heard when she saw the diva tip her plate of spaghetti in her direction. Holding out her arms, she braced herself for the oncoming mess.

Atsuko waited and waited but the sticky plate of food never came, all she heard was a loud crash, a high pitched scream and the plate falling to the ground. Opening her eyes she scanned her surroundings and found Ray slouched over a couple chairs a few feet away as her flanks are at her side helping her up.

A groan brought Atsuko's attention to the body lying face down on the ground, both arms extended out and covered in fresh tomato paste and spaghetti. From the looks of it, this unknown person saved her from being smothered in food by pushing Ray out of the way and blocking the flying plate. Looking closely at the twitching body she noticed a familiar looking pink ribbon, and immediately a face came to mind.

"Minami?" Atsuko asked, a bit uncertain. Since when did vampires attend school?

"Bakamina!" Haruna and Miichan finally made their way over to their fallen sister, each taking an arm to hoist Minami up.

"Oops, I must've tripped. Sorry," Minami said to Ray before watching the diva storm out of the cafeteria, "Hi Atsuko, we meet again." The spaghetti covered girl greeted with a smile.

"Sorry about that, please excuse us as we take our little trouble maker here to the washroom," Haruna said with a quick bow before dragging a struggling Minami out of the cafeteria with Miichan.

"Is that them?" Yuko asked and received only a nod from the zoned out Atsuko.

~~~~~

"Seriously Minami what were you thinking taking a dive like that? You better hope no one saw you running over." Haruna scold her younger sibling as she helped pick out the piece of spagetti in the hair.

"Oops, I must've tripped," Miichan imitates her sister with an exaggeration of the fake dive.

"Miichan, stop playing around and help me get the tomato paste off of Mini, you know how she hates tomatoes." Haruna urged Miichan to help after she notice Minami's frozen posture when a little bit of tomato paste made its way past her sealed lips.

"Alright, alright," Miichan gave in and moved to help wipe some of the paste off her sisters face, "Mini me, you are giving us Minami's a bad name, how can the successor be afraid of tomatoes..."

"....."

"Isn't it your fault for always switching Minami's bottles with tomato juice?" Haruna reminded the mischievous one.

"Well, how would I know the little one can't even handle a bit of the juice and get a full week of diarrhea..." their two sided conversation continued as they worked to pick off the food from their sister.

"Our stomach is sensitive to human food. Any of us would have diarrhea with the amount of juice you added... but I guess this midget is just much more sensitive... and weak."

"Yea, just look at her size!" Miichan placed her hand on Minami's head just to emphasize the height, or lack thereof.

"HEY who are you two calling weak!! If you forgot father has picked me to be his successor! I surpassed both of you!" Minami finally came to her senses to retaliate.

"I guess that does make up for the stunt in growth," whispered the two departing figures, ignoring the shouting from behind them.

"HEY STOP LEAVING ME BEHIND!" Minami ran to catch up with those longer legs.

~~~~~

"When is Mari coming home? I haven't seen her all week!" Yuko whined from the couch while rolling around and trying to throw cushions at the reading girl a couple feet away from her.

"Don't know."

"What! Is that all you have to say! Acchan!!! Stop neglecting me!" the little squirrel pulled out her sad puppy eyes with her signature pout only to be rejected by a flying cushion, straight to the face.

"SO MEAN!!!!!!!!" Yuko yelled, while flailing her arms and legs.

Atsuko quickly hid her face behind her book again as she tried to keep a straight face. After one look at her forever entertaining teammate, she had to fight hard to keep herself from laughing, which is proved to be more difficult each second. Just as she was about to give in to Yuko's protests, the door flew open.

"MARI!!!!!!!!!" Yuko  jumped off the couch flying straight towards Mariko, who sidestepped away from her path without batting an eye.

"Haven't you been reading that book for a while now, Acchan?" ignoring the protesting shorty behind her, Mariko strikes up a conversation with the other presence in the room.

"Yea, it's been a busy week so I didn't get a chance to read. They transferred into the music department of our school." Atsuko said finally putting down the book that hadn't been able to read.

"The vampires? Really?"

"One of them seems to be head over heels for Acchan, saved her from villain Ray," Yuko said with a smile as she walked over to the couch to join her two buddies.

"Better than you molesting one of them in the gym," Atsuko retorted.

Mariko paused to look between the two glaring girls beside her, a curious smile slowly making its way up her curved lips. "Please do tell, I'm curious." she said, leaving no room for protest. Yuko quickly took up the chance to story tell their lunch encounter with diva Ray and Atsuko's diving hero.

"I laughed so hard seeing the face on that girl when she left with her left and right flanks." Yuko spoke, trying to hold herself from laughing too loudly as images of Ray resurfaced in her mind.

"So your mini vampire came to rescue you from bully Ray," Mariko reiterated to make sure she is getting the facts straight.

"Minami," Atsuko corrected.

"That's not the only time, she did it again when we were playing dodge ball." Yuko continued. "Ray had one of her followers throw the ball hard out of bound towards Acchan and she came to the rescue again, took the ball head on."

"Well I was going to try to catch the ball before it reaches Acchan since she wasn't in the position to dodge at the side, but the vampire beat me to it and stopped it with her face. The funny part is the ball end up rebounding straight at Ray and took her out." by now Yuko is already rolling on the floor laughing her lungs out.

"I was sitting next to her sisters so if I dodge the ball it would've been too obvious, so I was going to let it connect but I guess it never happened," Atsuko explained to the confused Mariko while they watch Yuko struggle to catch her breath.

"But Yuko probably got the most of out that incident when she tripped over the fallen Minami and went flying head first into Minami's sister Haruna," the evil smile suddenly appeared on their angel ace's features.

"It was an accident!" Yuko quickly shouted in protest.

"I'm sure it was, she went face first right into Haruna's chest and appeared to enjoyed some quick handling before she was slapped in the face,"

"I didn't do it on purpose and she did apologize after since it was your Minami that tripped me!"

"Haruna was only being nice!"

"So you don't deny that it was your Minami that tripped me?" Yuko asked again with a grin.

"No I don't... wait.. YUKO! She isn't my Minami!" the two end up chasing each other around the house trying to beat each other with pillows and everything they can get their hands on that won't cause permanent damage.

"ACCHAN!!!!" "YUKO!!!!"

Mariko sat there in silence deep in thought as she slowly took in the information she just received from the two younger girls. 'The vampire is in love with Acchan...could it be....'

~~~~~

"YUKO!"

Yuko paused from her conversation with Mariko to turn to the caller. From a short distance she noticed the vampire sisters making their way over to her side. She nudged Mariko in the direction of the two girls to give her a heads up, since she has been away from school in the past week due to her theater performance.

"Why are you two here? Where is the little one?" Yuko asked as they came to a stop just outside of their personal space.

"We lost sight of the mini, so we thought maybe you could let us know where we can find Acchan." Haruna explained to Yuko while being distracted by the tall model-like girl beside her.

"Acchan already left to head home early." Yuko answered, then facilitated the introduction between Mariko and the sisters. "This is Mariko-sama! She was away working on the musical that Ray wanted so badly."

"Nice to meet you, I'm Kojima Haruna and this is my sister Miichan...Miichan?" Haruna gave the silent girl a nudge. It was odd to see the normally noisy character so quiet all of a sudden.

"Oh Sorry! Minegishi Minami, Nice to meet you," Miichan quickly introduced herself with a bow, "Hmm Haru ... I think I'm going to head home first. That baka probably already followed Acchan home anyways."

Miichan quickly excused herself from the group and made her way to the exit.

"I'm so hungry." Yuko complained

"Nyan nyan want to go grab a bite? Mariko?" she then asked her taller companions but due to the lack of response Yuko finally looked up to find Mariko deep in thought.

"Mariko? Hey, HEY!" the shorter Yuko started waving her hands in from of Mariko hoping to gain some wanted attention.

"Sorry, Yuko I have something to do, why don't you go with Haruna," Mariko told them before heading down the halls towards the same direction Miichan went.

"Mmmmmmm.... Do you still want to go?" Yuko asked timidly, their last encounter still fresh in her mind.

"I'm not hungry though..." Haruna started. But once she felt the aura of loneliness surround the shorter girl, she couldn’t bear to turn her down. It wouldn’t hurt to just keep her company, after all.

"But I really have nothing to do so if you don't mind I can keep you company?" she suggested and was immediately rewarded with those lovely dimples that complemented her perfect smile.

~~~~~

*Miichan's POV*

Why are there so many students and people around? Don't they have class or something? With them here I can't speed up, but I have to get away from here…It feels like I'm being followed. This isn’t good.

Once I made my way out of the school grounds, I scanned ahead. Looking for the nearest alley, I quickly turned into the wet and darker path hoping to lose my follower but unfortunately I was not that lucky. Just as I was about to make a dash after checking to confirm no one is around, I heard a name and a voice that I almost forgot.

"HINATA! I know...you are Hinata."

I slowly turned to come face to face with Mariko. Even though we are a whole foot apart, I can still feel the intensity of the power she placed behind her glare.

"Mariko..."

---------
Yes I'm stopping it here  :twisted:

Thank you for reading. Please feel free to leave me comments, I love those. Need some motivation from time to time  XD
« Last Edit: January 31, 2012, 02:55:55 PM by immortal_K »

Offline AFLynx

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • In my world, anything is possible.
Re: Impulse - Ch.3 (Jan 31)
« Reply #49 on: January 31, 2012, 12:41:09 PM »
lol I can totally imagine Takamina making a dive for that spaghetti... and then giving Acchan a goofy smile while still covered with spaghetti sauce  :rofl: Oh, and I can also imagine Takamina getting hit on the face with a ball... then rebounding it to Ray's  :nervous

lol the interaction between Takamina, Haruna and Miichan are hilarious too!  :rofl:

I'll be waiting for the next update (as always). This story is getting more and more interesting as it gets me to get more and more curious about what will happen next!  :nervous Great chapter as always!

inxs: yeah, i really REALLY need to update mine lol  XD

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #50 on: January 31, 2012, 01:58:53 PM »
Thanks for the update Kirachan! <3

LOL Bakamina tripped? lol i can totally imagine that scene! So funny xD

Yay! BB Yuko and Haruna will have their moment for sure, please don't make her do something really pervert LOL

And yes the last part made me really confused..... HINATA? What? Mariko called her Hinata? So they know each other before? and it's going to be MariMii? Kyaa! LOL hopefully!

Kirachan~ UPDATE ASAP ;_________________;

Offline Sydney W

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina & KaiAcchan
« Reply #51 on: January 31, 2012, 02:17:57 PM »
Minami save the day (Acchan) again.
Yuko and Haruna moment is funny ^^
I need the next update.

Offline Nakamii

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • It'SimplyAwesome.
« Reply #52 on: January 31, 2012, 02:52:22 PM »
Interesting! :twothumbs Please Update Soon! :bow:
Follow me ;3 Tumblr | Twitter
★前田敦子・推し☆||柏木由紀||小嶋陽菜||篠田麻里子||峰岸みなみ||江藤彩也香||宮脇咲良

Offline Nab

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • AKB48 *O*
« Reply #53 on: January 31, 2012, 03:06:18 PM »
cat happy: Aww finally something of kojiyuu T-T Arigatou ... please continue..

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #54 on: January 31, 2012, 03:14:37 PM »
AFLynx: Good to know you find this interesting and it's making you curious keke, just wait i'll try to have more of this up sooner. Can't promise for sure but I will try to do my best.
haruhi16: Haru  :wub: your wish has been granted by the troll but not a new update for Impulse  :lol: I updated LiER as requested because I just can't refuse when you ask  :lol:
Sydney W: Of course Takamina can't just sit there and do nothing when Acchan is getting bullied. Where ever Yuko is there will always be laugh.
Nakamii: Thanks for reading and I really appreciate the comment, it is good to know that you enjoy reading my randomness.
Nab: Thanks for the comment, I'll try and not to disappoint everyone, my updates might be slow but I will not die until this is completed... but then I'm immortal so I can't die anyways hahaha

I'll try to update this as soon as I can, but I did promise Pommie to start up the next part to Rappapa so I will be juggling 3 ongoings soon. Hope I won't disappoint everyone.  :bow:

Yes Pommie, even though you haven't comment here yet, I will write your Rappapa .... once I have time   :twisted:

Offline Nakamii

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • It'SimplyAwesome.
« Reply #55 on: January 31, 2012, 04:18:51 PM »
Nakamii: Thanks for reading and I really appreciate the comment, it is good to know that you enjoy reading my randomness.

You're welcome(?) :hee:
Follow me ;3 Tumblr | Twitter
★前田敦子・推し☆||柏木由紀||小嶋陽菜||篠田麻里子||峰岸みなみ||江藤彩也香||宮脇咲良

Offline creamcracker

• Member+
  • DARE TO BE DIFFERENT
« Reply #56 on: January 31, 2012, 07:53:18 PM »
kira-pa, thanks for updating this fic hahahahaha. i'll wait for the fic (u know what i mean). :D

i want an update for this fic too ASAP! it's getting more interesting now.
THE WORLD IS BEAUTIFUL EVEN THOUGH IT'S FILLED WITH SADNESS AND TEARS

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #57 on: February 01, 2012, 05:08:49 AM »
Thanks for the update Kirachan! <3

LOL Bakamina tripped? lol i can totally imagine that scene! So funny xD

Yay! BB Yuko and Haruna will have their moment for sure, please don't make her do something really pervert LOL

And yes the last part made me really confused..... HINATA? What? Mariko called her Hinata? So they know each other before? and it's going to be MariMii? Kyaa! LOL hopefully!

Kirachan~ UPDATE ASAP ;_________________;

jajajathat yuko dont do anything perver... jajaj i little imposible..

aww atsumina why takamina folow so much acchan...

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #58 on: February 01, 2012, 07:51:51 AM »
creamcracker: LOL bunny the one you are waiting for will be a while but I will try to update this one sooner  :twothumbs

Haruko: Takamina has totally fallen for Acchan and just want to watch over her all the time I guess. I wonder if she can feel her presence with their heart in sync... I wonder..... haven't thought about it.

Pommie: LOL yes I will write that soon, well as soon as I feel like it  :twisted: I was hoping you could say more but I guess you weren't that into this story....  :P

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #59 on: February 01, 2012, 06:04:18 PM »
You stopped at an interesting moment!!! Nooo!!!!
Takamina in protecting mode is so funny ^^

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Bestie - Pitapat