JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Mika Nakashima - Kumonoito

Author Topic: Second Chance/Akiba Fight Club  (Read 68809 times)

Offline Sasshii

• Loli Hunter
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • http://sasshii.tumblr.com
Re: Akiba Fight Club update Chapter 19
« Reply #240 on: August 10, 2012, 12:30:19 AM »
Hahaha, I don't think I've ever read a fanfic where Black's son had a name, he'll be forever nameless XD

Wow, that guy is an asshole, but he recovers fast haha, if I just got beaten up, I wouldn't be going back there for more lol. Ah, well at least Rena took care of him.

Also, that chapter with Sasshi as the leader of the panties club was AWESOME. Man, if there was such thing as a panties alliance and Sasshi was the president of it, I would totally join too  :hehehe:

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I tend to update very fast so be on the lookout!
Re: Akiba Fight Club update Chapter 20 part 1
« Reply #241 on: August 10, 2012, 01:40:22 AM »
@miayaka: Yes I finally updated! I hope you like the next chapter!  :lol:

@mo-chan: I think it's best Black's son doesn't need a name. They never gave him a name in the show so I don't think he needs a name. Oh yeah and yeah I couldn't let him take away the son!  :P

@seigus: Hooray you're alive! Remember seigus, I can't make it too mature. Black has a interesting way of handling things. The y maybe strange but hey work.  XD

@yuukimoko: Yes but this next chapter will be even more intense! Yes they will be living with Gakuran but only until the heat dies down. Then they can move back in. And don't worry, Nezumi will guard Yukirin like a dog.  :)

@blackstar: Yes Geki is coming back so watch out! Oh and yeah Black's way of handling Nezumi is the best but very strange.  :lol:

@kurogumi: The chapter is going to be interesting. Mayu and Yuki will be living with Gakuran until the police settle down. But once everything dies down then they will move back to their house.  :)

==================================================================================

Chapter 20 part 1

She was running. Running from something but what? There were several injuries all over her body and she was bleeding everywhere. In the distance, Jurina could hear the sound of giggling. There was clicking and cracking. The same pattern over and over.

*Click crack giggle*

"Who?"

"I'm coming for you."

"Who said that!"

"Run faster. Faster!"

Jurina didn't turn back. She just kept running and running not wanting to know what was behind her. But yet for some reason she felt the thing chasing her come closer and closer. There was door up ahead leading to the light. Jurina was almost there. She just had to keep running. But then something grabbed her and threw her onto the ground.

"Too slow."

Jurina looked up and almost screamed. There staring down her was Rena covered in blood. Rena grabbed Jurina's neck and started squeezing the air out of her.

"Rena.... why?"

"Hahaha I'm going to kill you."

"Rena..."

"Jurina.."

"Who?"

"Jurina!"

Jurina opened her eyes and saw Rena looking at her.

"Oh morning Rena." Jurina said.

"Are you ok? You were shaking in your sleep and kept calling my name." Rena said.

"I was?"

"Yeah."

"Oh sorry."

"Are you ok?"

"Yeah I'm fine."

"It's time to get up. It's almost time for your fight."

"Seriously?"

"Yeah so get up."

Jurina got out of the bed and got dressed.

"Let's go."

Jurina arrived at the club where was an oversized crowd waiting for the fight to start. This was it. The final battle before facing the champion. Then if she won then she would go on to face the champion and if she won then, she'd finally get her revenge. Jurina was walking with Rena to the back room where everyone was waiting.

"Nezumi, Torigoya, Black, Yuko, Sado, Atsuko, Minami, Choukoku, Gakuran? What are you guys doing here?"

"We came to watch you fight." Yuko said.

"Why don't you come to the championship fight?"

"Becasue we weren't sure if you were going to win or not." Atsuko said.

"Acchan!" Minami said.

"Oops sorry."

"No it's alright. I'm pretty nervous."

"Hey just get out there and do your best. You'll be fine." Choukoku said.

"Beat the crap out of her!" Gakuran said.

"But don't go too far." Nezumi said.

"I want to see her suffer." Black said.

"Then when we're done we can all celebrate at my place." Sado said.

"I'll be serving you all." Torigoya said.

"Thanks you guys. Thank you all so much for coming here."

They all gathered in a bug group hug. Then it was time to go.

"Hey good luck out there."

"Thanks Rena."

Jurina walked into the spot light and everyone cheered her. She stepped up to the ring where the referee was waiting. Then her oponent showed up.

"Tonight the match before the champion fight. Tonight will decide who moves on and who dies! Ladies and gentleman I present to you our two fighters Center versus Koda!"

The crowd cheered and Jurina got ready to fight.

"Ready and FIGHT!"

Jurina wanted to be the first one to strike. She came in with a high punch to the chest. But Koda was fast and dodged it and then tried to punch Jurina. But Jurina blocked it and did a low kick. It hit but didn't seem to have any effect. Jurina tried to puch the stomach but Koda stepped back and then hit Jurina right in the face. The punch was powerful and knocked Jurina back.

"Jurina arms up!"

"Oh yeah!"

Hearing Choukoku's words, Jurina remembered to keep her arms up. Jurina started to block every punch Koda threw at her and actually returned a couple back. But then Koda tackled Jurina and pushed her to the ground. She had her lying flat on her stomach while Koda was on top punching her head.

"Center chibi mode!"

"What!"

"Watch!"

Jurina looked over and saw Minami curl into a small ball and then pop back out.

"Got it!"

Jurina managed to curl her body into a ball like Minami and become really small. Then she rolled flipping Koda off her. She rolled over to the edge of the ring and the popped back up. She gave Minami a thumbs up thanking her for the help. But she had no time to day dream because Koda was coming at Jurina again. She attacked Jurina with a feint looking like she was going to strike her side but actually hit Jurina right in the chest. Then she got back on top of Jurina and started punching her stomach.

"Jurina spolied princess!"

"What?"

"Act like you're throwing a temper tantrum like a little kid!"

Jurina had a good guess what Atsuko meant and gave it a tried. Jurina started punching and kicking randomly and shaking all over. Eventually one of her punches hit Koda pushing her off. Now it was Jurina's turn to be on top. Jurina got on top placing one foot on her back and holding up one of her arms. Then Jurina pulled as hard as she could.

"Twist it!"

Sado showed Jurina a twisting motion that looked painful. So Jurina did it and Koda screamed in pain with a loud pop followed after. Jurina had just popped her shoulder out of place. Sado had her sadistic smile on her face pleased with the results.

"Now do a grand slam!"

Gakuran pretended to run up to Choukoku and stomp into her. Jurina did the same by stomping right on her chest. Jurina could hear the air leaving Koda's body but it wasn't enough to stop her. She grabbed Jurina's ankle and twisted it so there was a loud snap. Jurina shouted in pain as she fell to the ground. Meanwhile Koda got up and ready to start kicking Jurina.

"Strike the back!"

Jurina remembered how Nezumi fought and thought she'd give it a try. Jurina rolled over to where she was behind Koda. Then she punched the back of Koda's knee making her fall down. Jurina got up and was about to start punching Koda but then Koda pulled her back down with her one good arm and she stood up.

"Center panty shot!"

Jurina got up right as Koda was coming at her. Jurina charged at Koda as well and right as they were about to make impact, Jurina slid between her legs pulling down her pants on the way. Koda saw this and now realized she was in nothing but a sports bra and underwear. They had rainbows on them which Jurina thought were cute. Fumbling to put her pants back on, Jurina took this opportunity to strike.

"Vanish!"

Jurina moved as fast as she good to the point where she was moving at the same speed Black went when she was using her super speed. She ran circles around Koda making her dizzy until she couldn't run anymore. Then she stopped and punched her right in the head. Before Koda hit the ground Jurina grabbed her head and held it close to her.

"Make her freak!"

After watching Torigoya do it several times, Jurina thought she would give it a try. Jurina concentrated and was actually able to look into Koda's mind. She didn't see much but she was able to find one thing that seemed pretty frightening. Jurina pulled out and then said,

"Jellyfish."

Turns out Koda got stung by one a long time ago and was now deathly afraid of them. That had done and Koda collapsed to the ground down and out.

"WINNER CENTER!"

The crowd cheered and all of her friends ran out onto the ring.

"You did it Center!"

"Let's go celebrate!"

"Drinks are on the house!"

"WOOHOO!"

Everyone rushed into Mariko's club and Mariko turned on the music. She had Torigoya serve everyone drinks and the chefs bring out food.

"Tonight we celebrate Jurina's big victory!"

"Hey I'm not done yet."

"Who cares. For now we celebrate. KAMPAI!

"KAMPAI!"

Everyone cheered and then the party began. Gakuran was trying to hit on Atsuko but Minami kept pushing her away. Choukoku was talking to Mariko and Yuko was trying to fondle Torigoya. Black and Nezumi were off in their own little world and Jurina was just eating some cake watching. She looked over at Rena who seemed to be day dreaming about something.

"Hey Rena."

"Yeah?"

"I hope I do good tomorrow. I'm kind of scared." Jurina said.

"Don't worry Jurina you'll be fine. Just fight like you did today and I'm sure you'll win." Rena said.

"You really think so?"

"I know you will."

"But what if I lose? They'll kill me and I won't ever see you again."

"Well if you do lose, they'll have to get through me first before they dare touch you." 

"You would really do that for me?"

"Of course I would. I would do anything for you. Even if it means sacrificing my life."

"Well would you do this?"

Jurina leaned in and gave Rena a deep kiss that seemed like it would last forever. She didn't want to separate from Rena. She was afraid that tonight was going to be the last night she would ever see Rena so she wanted to make the most out of it. Eventually Jurina was the one who pulled back due to the fact that she couldn't breathe.

"Woah.."

Jurina looked over and saw the others looking at her.

"Nice kiss." Nezumi said.

"You should've put more feeling into it. Get some b**b action in there!" Yuko said.

Rena and Jurina both blushed. Rena hid behind a pillow while Jurina grabbed some cake and shoved it in her mouth.

"I think she should've reached below." Sado said.

"All of you shut up!"

After another two hours, the party was finally over. Atsuko ended up carrying Minami home because she was too drunk to move. Choukoku had to carry Gakuran home because she tried hitting on Black so Nezumi kicked her right where her privates would be if she was a guy. Nezumi and Black walked out safely although Jurina thought Black was a little drunk. Torigoya was completely sober while Yuko was totally wasted on the couch singing AKB48 songs. Sado was also sober and was starting to clean up the place.

"Let me help you." Jurina said.

"No it's fine. You get home and rest. You're going to need it for the big fight tomorrow."

"Thanks. Rena let's go."

"Ok."

Jurina and Rena walked out of the club holding hands.

"I had fun tonight. Did you?" Rena asked.

"Yeah I did." Jurina said.

"Don't worry about tomorrow. You'll be fine."

"I hope so."

They were about a block away from their house when a dark figure got in their way.

"What do you want?" Jurina said.

"It's been a while Gekikara."

"Gekikara?"

Jurina looked over at Rena who was pale and frozen.

"I've come to get you. It's almost time for your fight tomorrow."

"I'm not letting you take Rena anywhere."

"Oh?"

Suddenly someone snuck up behind and knocked Rena out. Then two other people grabbed Jurina and held her back.

"Rena!"

"Don't worry you'll see her tomorrow. Just be ready."

The figure laughed as they loaded Rena into a car and drove away.

"RENA!"

The two guys knocked Jurina out and then ran away as well. Jurina was left there lying on the ground slowly fading away.

"Rena..."

==================================================================================
There's part 1! Look forward to part 2 very soon! What will happen to Rena and Jurina? I guess we'll have to find out. Please tell me what you think!

Offline kurogumi

• X&Y
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMATSUI, MAYUKI, GEKIBLACK, RENAIRIN, JURIMAYU
« Reply #242 on: August 10, 2012, 02:07:56 AM »
Did rena and jurina will be fighting each other?

miyumi san...! Woa! But if rena or jurina win, one of them will be die right? Noooooooooo!
Dont do that please...!
 I beg you i beg you! (T^T)

Eh but if jurina lose its alright...LOL just kidding

Please miyumi-san dont do something bad to my oshimen (Rena-chuaaaaaan!!) LOL
RENA-SAMA!!!

YUKI-SAMA!!!

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
« Reply #243 on: August 10, 2012, 02:13:03 AM »
nooooooooooooooooo  :stoned:
Jurina will fight againest Gekikara  :OMG:
Jurina will get killed by Gekikara  :shock:
miyumi-chan what's going on here  :pleeease:
I hope the best  :fainted:

Mayuki&WMatsui
Jurina is my oshi forever!! (>w<)/
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
Don't be ashamed when you love me
 One Shots
My Page

Offline Sasshii

• Loli Hunter
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #244 on: August 10, 2012, 02:13:22 AM »
Ohhh noooo. I have a feeling of where this is heading and I don't like it all.

I thought it was pretty funny that the girl was afraid of jellyfish...but then again I would be too. Ahh, update soon :)

Offline blackstar

« Reply #245 on: August 10, 2012, 03:33:26 AM »
No I don't want Jurina fighting Rena :tantrum:
Everyone helping Jurina win the fight but I wonder who side they will be on when they see Rena vs Jurina :dunno:
Rena wasn't the one that killed Jurina's parents right.
I don't want a sad ending about Center getting killed by Geki  :tantrum:
Update Soon

Offline xxx220

• Member+
  • Hey....I Love WMatsui...Just Wmatsui
« Reply #246 on: August 10, 2012, 04:28:45 AM »
NOOOOOOOOOOOO RENAAAA :OMG:

Jurina fighting Rena

Who the Heck Kidnapping Rena hah

Rena power is awaking  :scared:
WMatsui lover ....JURINA & RENA

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #247 on: August 10, 2012, 05:24:54 AM »
OMG!!!wmatsui fight!!

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Akiba Fight Club update Chapter 20 part 2
« Reply #248 on: August 10, 2012, 06:39:05 AM »
@kurogumi: Yes Jurina and Rena will be fighting but not in this chapter! Oh and don't worry, no one is going to die. I like happy endings rather than sad ones so don't worry there will be love!  :peace:

@mo-chan: Jurina is going to fight Geki. But don't worry she won't get killed! I would never kill one of my favorites. They're not going to fight in this chapter though. This one is going to do some explaining first and a trip down memory lane.  :P

@Sasshii: Hey who told you how it was going to end! Just kidding! Only and I know and I will tell you this, it's not what you're thinking!  XD

@blackstar: There will a fight but no sad ending! Also I don't know who everyone wil be rooting for. I don't know Jurina? I don't really know.  :huhuh

@xxx220:They will fight! But nothing bad. Well there will be blood and serious injuries but no death! Also, the one who kidnapped Rena is someone who we all once knew as the Queen of Pies. See if you can figure out who?  :P

Minna! I know everyone is thinking this chapter is going to have Rena and Jurina's fight but it isn't! I'm sorry to disappoint you but before we go into it, I want Jurina to find out more about Rena's past so you guys all know since you asked about it. Also, I want to give Jurina time to heal and Rena to awaken. So for now, please enjoy this chapter.

Chapter 20 part 2

Rena opened her eyes and found herself in a dark room with a single light shinging down on her. She tried to move but she was tied to a chair.

"Hello Geki."

"Who said that?"

"Guess."

"Meetan?"

"That's right."

Meetan walked into the light and looked down on Rena.

"It's been a while Gekikara."

"Don't call me that!" Rena said.

"Come on. I was the one that gave you that name so I have the right to call you it." Meetan said.

"So what do you want?"

"Well as you know Jurina is about to fight the champion and as you know, we already know who the champion is."

"I told you I quit a long time ago!"

"No you didn't quit. You were just sealed away. But now it's time to reawaken the old Geki once more."

"I'm never going back to that!"

"We'll see about that."

Meetan reached into her pocket and pulled out a syringe. She took it and injected it into Rena.

"Let's see how long you last against this drug."

Rena's vision started to get blurry and her body started shaking.

Come Rena. Let's take a trip down memory lane."

(Meanwhile somewhere else...)

Jurina woke up and found two pairs of eyes staring at her.

"Where am I?"

"Sado's club." Nezumi said.

"What happened? Where's Rena?"

"We're looking for her." Sado said.

"I need to get out there and look."

Jurina tried to get up but a shock of pain hit her and she fell back.

"Hey take it easy. You need to rest." Sado said.

"But I have to go look for Rena."

"Choukou, Gakuran, Atsuko and Minami are all out there looking for her. I'm sure they'll find her. But in the meantime I think it's time you found out about the truth behind Rena. Yuko."

"Thanks Sado."

Yuko walked over and sat down.

"So what exactly happened to Rena? Why did she quit fighting. Why did the person call her Gekikara?" Jurina asked.

"Let me explain."

Yuko took a deep breath.

"Eight years ago, there was a murder of a family of four. The daughter survived but the mother, father and older brother were killed. That daughter was Rena and when her parents were murdered, she was sent to a foster family. But the family treated her cruely so she ran away and survived on her own."

"How did her parents die?"

"Well actually Rena killed them."

"What?"

"Rena's parents were people of very high status. They expected their children of over achieve in everything and live up to their expectations. Rena's brother had no problems with keeping up with them. Rena on the other hand struggled. Right around when she turned 13 they started abusing her. They always compared her to her older brother. She even got bullied at school. Eventually she couldn't take it anymore and lost it." 

"So what happened after that?"

"Rena lived on the streets fighting for her meals and finding any place for her to stay. Then that's when she showed up and turned her into a monster."

"Who?"

"Ohori Megumi. She's the boss of the fight club and she found Rena and took her in. She saw the power Rena had in fighting and started to use it for evil. She turned Rena into a psychotic monster set to kill anything in her way. The scary thing was she was trained not to feel pain. Rena's minid became corrupt and twisted. Her heart shrowded by darkness and hands tainted with the blood of the innocent. Meetan would send Rena on hunts to kill anyone who opposed her."

"So how did Rena calm down?"

"One day she was sent to kill me. She was tough but in the end I won. I saw how Meetan had corrupted and decided to try and save her. After three years I was finally able to seal away the dark twisted Gekikara. However before you showed up, Rena had another partner. Furukawa Airi."

"Who?"

"Furukawa Airi. She was a lot like you. She lost her parents and so Rena took her in and trained her. Then when it was time to challenge the champion, Meetan came and awakened Gekikara. Airin never saw it coming and in the end Rena killed her. This sent Rena into a mental panic and she lost it again. She was on a rampage and this time I couldn't stop her. But then she met you and snapped out of it. When she met you, she saw how much you reminded her of Airi and herself so she decided to take you in. It was because of you she was able to go back to her old self."

"So then this Meetan person is the reason why Rena was taken?"

"Yes. Back when I was taming Rena, Meetan tried to get her back. But I wouldn't let her and I was a lot stronger than her. But in the end we made a deal that whenever it was time for a championship fight then Gekikara would be awakened again. No one has ever been able to beat Gekikara. Those who go up against her usually end up getting hurt really badly or killed."

"Then why don't you fight her?"

"I'm too old. Plus I don't think I could win. Which is why you have to be the one to fight her Jurina."

"What?"

(Back to Rena...)

"Wow it's taking a lot longer to break you than last time I've done this. Twleve syringes. That's a lot of drugs you got in you right now."

"Shut up... you.. b***h."

"Well thirteen times the charm!"

Meetan injected Rena with another dose and she could feel herself slipping away again.

"You no good brat!"

"Father no!"

"Quiet!"

Rena's father slapped her sending back.

"What is this? Your phsyical tests are terrible! You're not even at the standered levels a girl your age should be!"

"Father I'm sorry!"

"It's all because you won't eat meat! Why won't you eat meat? Your brother eats it and he's strong! Why can't you be strong!"

"Honey don't forget her academics are failing as well. I got a call from the principal she failed again." mother said.

"What?!"

"It's becasue the kids are bullying me!" Rena shouted.

"Because you're weak!"

"Father!"

"Shut up!"

He walked over and slapped Rena again.

"Get out of my sight."

"Yes father."

Rena ran out into the kitchen where her brother had been standing there listening the whole time.

"You know it's your fault our family is struggling right now. If you weren't here then we'd all be living happily just the three of us without you. You should just go die." he said.

Her brother laughed at her and all Rena could do was cry. That's all she could ever do was cry. She was took weak to move on her own and was afraid. Afriad that she would die. Rena just kept crying and crying until suddenly there was a someone calling to her.

"Rena don't listen to him..." a voice said.

"But he's right.."

"Listen I know how to make him go away."

"How?"

"Kill him."

The word kill rang through her head like a bell. Rena loved her brother and could never kill him. She never could.

"No I won't!"

"Just think about it. It's because of him that you're suffering. Imagine how great your life would be if he wasn't around."

"But..."

"Just do it. Do it!"

"NO!"

"Hey quit talking to yourself and do my homework!" her brother said.

He took his book bag and chucked it at Rena hitting her right in the head. That blow to the head snapped something in her mind. Something was released deep from within Rena and was now out and open.

"Hey did you hear me? Do my homework!"

Rena didn't listen. Instead she threw the book bag right back at him just as hard.

"What the he-"

Before he could say anything, Rena got on top of him and started choking him.

"Ne... okotteru?"

"Re...na.."

"Haha let's play Oni-chan."

A couple minutes later the parents walked into the kitchen and saw the brother dead and bleeding. Standing next to him was Rena who was covered in blood.

"NOOOO!" mother ran over to her now dead son.

"What have you done?"

"You killed him! You monster."

The father ran over and was about to punch Rena but she stopped him. Rena looked up at her father with crazy eyes and smiled at him.

"Ne okotteru?"

She punched her father sending him flying crashing into her mother. Rena then started to bite her nails making a clicking noise. Her parents hated it when she did that but she didn't care anymore since she was going to kill them.

"Mama papa, let's play tag. I'll be it. Start running."

"RENA!"

Rena came back to reality and was even more unstable than before. She really thought she was going to lose it but yet she somehow managed to hold on. Her head was pounding and her heart was racing. She thought she couldn't take much any longer.

"You're almost there Rena. Just a little more."

Meetan injected her with more drugs and Rena was sent back into her mind.

(Back to Jurina...)

"I need to go after her. I need to go save Rena." Jurina said.

"Not in the condition you're in now. If Gekikara has awakened then you'd be dead within a matter of minutes." Yuko said.

"So then what do you suggest I do?"

"Rest. It's the only thing you can do right now."

"Fine."

"In the meantime let me tell you more about Rena. Back when Sado and I first met, we were the ones that had to watch her. When to pull back and stop beating up the people when they're already down. She was a real handful when she was still learning. But then when she met Yuki and her son, she changed a little."

"Really?"

"Yes." Black said.

"She was still crazy though." Nezumi said.

"When Rena met me, she was very interested in me. Mainly because I was eight months pregnant at the time and had nowhere else to go. She let me stay with her and she took care of me. Then when I had him she helped me raise him for a little bit. But then when Airin died she lost it again and I couldn't let my son be around her."

"That's where I stepped in and offered protection."

"Yes and I have to admit you did save me from both me and my son."

"After Black left, Rena went on a rampage again." Nezumi said.

"I tried to stop her by messing with her mind but it was so twisted that I was afraid of getting hurt." Torigoya said.

"Wait so if Rena was on a rampage, was she the one that killed my parents?"

"No. I was there the whole time when it happened." Yuko said.

"You were there?"

"Yes. I followed Rena and watched her beat up those guys who killed your parents. When she saw you she snapped back to herself and was able to pull it together. But I don't know about now though."

"Well no matter what I'm going to fight Rena and get her back. Even if I have to beat her silly I will not lose. Don't worry Rena I'm coming for you. Just you wait."

(Back to Rena....)

Rena had spent months living on the streets. She would eat out of trash bins and sleep in alleys or on park benches. She would often get into fights over meals and would sometimes steal from shops. One day in the middle of winter she was freezing behind a dumpster in an alley way. Then suddenly two men walked up and tried to grab her.

"Come with us little girl."

"NO!"

Rena beat the living day lights out of the two men. When she was done, she collapsed right there. Rena thought she was going to die if she didn't get help. But then a woman in all white walked up to her and held out her hand.

"Do you need help?"

Rena didn't do anything at first. She wasn't sure if she could trust her.

"Come with me and I'll help you."

The word help sounded like music to Rena's ears. She grabbed the hand gladly accepting it not even knowing what she was getting into. The next five years were hell for Rena. Extreme training and being locked in a dark room for hours on end. Being pushed mentally and physically until she was over the edge. Then when all of it was over, she had become and unstoppable killing machine.

"You're ready now Rena. No.. Gekikara."

Rena just giggled.

"Is that my new name now?"

"Yes. I have a job for you now. Go and kill this girl. Her name is Yuko. Take her down."

"Ok."

Rena remembered her fight with Yuko. It was long and hard and in the end Yuko was done. Rena was expecting death. She was wanting to die so badly. But it did not come. Instead a hand was stretched out and Yuko said,

"Let me help you."

Those exact same words Meetan had told her made Rena shudder. But yet Rena felt that she would be safe with Yuko. She gladly accepted Yuko's help and slowly, she started to change. She met people like Sado and Black. But more importantly she met Airin. Rena remembered all the good times she had with Airin. All the laughs and cries. Everthing. But then it all ended that one night when Meetan came and awakened her agian.

"Rena... why?"

"No... no no no no no!"

Rena sat there staring at the dead body of her once very close friend.

"NO!"

"Do you get it now?" a voice said.

"Shut up!"

"You killed her. You killed your closest friend."

"Go away!"

"Face it Rena. You're a monster. And you can't run away from it."

"NOOO!"

There was a loud snap in Rena's mind. Rena had had enough of it and just finally let go. When she opened her eyes she saw Meetan staring at her. Rena just giggled and started at her with wild eyes.

"Welcome back... Gekikara."

Gekikara is back! What will happen to Jurina? Well find out next chapter! I hope you all enjoyed the chapter and please tell me what you think!

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #249 on: August 10, 2012, 07:18:51 AM »
excellet backup story.. but aww gekikara is in the mood :O

Offline kurogumi

• X&Y
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #250 on: August 10, 2012, 07:32:37 AM »
Thank miyumi-san LOL!!!

I hope when Jurina fight rena,she not make bruised on rena face and body (what the hell im talking! Of course if they fighting they will get some bruises...) But still i dont want my oshimen get a hurt from her beloved Jurina...LOL kyaaaa

Gekiiiiii~ ahahahahaahahaha~ ne..okotteru?
RENA-SAMA!!!

YUKI-SAMA!!!

Offline Sasshii

• Loli Hunter
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #251 on: August 10, 2012, 08:23:14 AM »
Woooow, very nice backstory for Rena. Her family were a bunch of butts. Also Meetan how could you!? Poor Rena  :farofflook:

Ahh, I'm a little sad that Airin died though, evil Meetan again. I can't wait for the battle though, very excited for what's going to happen!!

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
« Reply #252 on: August 10, 2012, 10:16:53 AM »
Rena suffred so much in the past   :fainted:
I didn't know that her past is unfair life is unfair for Rena  :pleeease:
she killed her family and Airin too  :badluck:
poor Rena  :gyaaah:
Meetan I hate you  :mon zoom:
Jurina change Rena save her you're the only one who can do it  :mon runcry:

Mayuki&WMatsui
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
 One Shots
My Page

Offline chiqinna

• Member+
« Reply #253 on: August 10, 2012, 01:59:42 PM »
oh no~~  :fainted: Gekikara is back!!!  :frustrated: RUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!  :mon rush:

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #254 on: August 10, 2012, 04:34:33 PM »
Rena killed Airin T_T
Jurina save her!!!

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Akiba Fight Club update Chapter 21
« Reply #255 on: August 10, 2012, 07:16:20 PM »
@Haruko: Thank you. I thought long and hard about Rena's past. And yes Geki is back so watch out!   :panic:

@kurogumi: Yes I spared Rena. There will be a fight and there will be blood. I have to make it look good so there will be some pretty bad injuries. But don't worry again, no one is going to die. It'll be a happy ending.   :oops:

@Sasshii: The background story was very interesting to me. Also yeah Airi died but it was all in the cause of a good story. Meetan is evil! I hope you like the fight thought.  :)

@mo-chan: Don't worry Jurina will come and save the day! Rena experienced a lot of pain in the past but she will prevail!  :cry:

@chiqinna: Yes Geki is back so start running!  :panic:

@kahem: Jurina will save her. Sadly Airin will not. All well! :(

Well here is the long awaited fight scene between Rena and Jurina. I hope you all like it!

Chapter 21

Jurina walked into the club where there was no one in the club. All the people were asked to leave so they could fight without being watched. However sitting in a chair outside the ring was Meetan drinking some wine.

"So are you ready?" she said.

"Where is Rena?"

"Gekikkara. Step in the ring and find out."

Jurina walked into the ring and the lights went off.

"Time to wake up... Gekikara."

"Hahaha."

A single light came down and there sitting in a corner was Rena. Only this wasn't the Rena Jurina knew. This was Gekikara.

"Rena..."

"Begin the fight!"

Geki stood up and cracked her neck getting ready to fight.

"Rena. Snap out of it. Come back home with me." Jurina said.

Rena just laughed.

"Home? I have no home."

Then Rena came in and punched Jurina right in the face. It was powerful Jurina had just gotten hit by a truck. Jurina got back up and punched Rena but it looked like it had no effect. Rena just laughed and grabbed Jurina and threw her onto the ground. Then she took her foot and pressed hard against Jurina's ribs. There were three loud cracks and Jurina's screams. Eventually Jurina was able to get Rena off her.

"Ne... okotteru?"

"Rena... I'm not mad."

"You should be."

Rena attacked again and this time punched Jurina in the chest sending her flying back. Jurina tried to get up but instead Rena grabbed her and threw her out off the ring. Before Jurina even had a chance to get up, Rena had jumped out and was going to land right on top her. Luckily, Jurina was able to roll out of the way before Rena laneded. Jurina attacked and pushed Rena back into the ring. Then she started an onslaught of punches hitting her everytime. But Rena wasn't even trying to block them. She took every punch and just laughed at them with that same crazy laugh of hers.

"Are you done yet?"

Rena punched Jurina in the stomach sending her back a couple feet. But the interesting thing was Jurina had held onto Rena's arm and pulled her down with her. Jurina scrambled to get on top of Rena but Rena ended up on top and this time she grabbed Jurina's head and leaned in.

"You look tasty."

Then without warning Rena bit Jurina's ear really hard. Jurina screamed and kicked Rena off her. Jurina got back up but as soon as she did Rena came in and punched Jurina right in the lips. Her mouth started to bleed and she could feel some of her teeth coming loose. But Jurina wasn't going to lose. Jurina grabbed Rena's head and bashed her knee right in her nose. Rena's nose started to bleed and the sight of it just made her even happier.

"Ne you're fun. Let's play tag!"

Rena ran up to Jurina and said,

"TAG!"

Then she punched Jurina right in the chest.

"You're it."

Jurina fell to the ground gasping for air from the powerful blast. Meanwhile Rena just started running around her.

"Come one let's play."

"You wanna play... fine!"

Jurina reached out and grabbed Rena's ankle.

"Tag!"

Jurina twisted it until there was a loud crack.

"Now you're it!"

Rena's grin just got longer as she stared at her slightly bent backwards ankle.

"Hahaha that feels nice!"

Rena grabbed Jurina's left arm and twisted like she had done in her previous fight until there was a loud pop. Jurina's left arm was not completely useless to her. But she wasn't going to give up yet. Jurina stood up and attacked Rena making it look like she was going to attack her face. But then Jurina ducked and concentrated all her strength to a blow to a stomach. Rena was knocked back and actually managed to cough up some blood.

"Hahaha this is so much fun!"

"Rena wake up!"

Jurina grabbed Rena's head and started slamming it against the ground over and over until her head started to bleed. But despite the pain Rena just kept laughing and laughing as if she felt nothing. Rena grabbed Jurina from behind and flipped her over. Then she kicked Jurina right in the head over and over again. But she wasn't done there. Rena picked Jurina up and threw her onto the ground. Then she stood on her back and grabbed her legs and started to pull them. Jurina started screaming as she felt her legs being ripped out of her sockets. But she couldn't let that happen so she managed to reach back and punch the ankle she had previously broken. Rena fell and Jurina crawled away.

"Hey look!"

Rena held up her foot and sticking out of it was bone. Jurina had punched some of Rena's bone out.

Rena walked over and was going to start punching Jurina again but Jurina rolled over and grabbed her other leg and pulled her down. Then she grabbed held Rena's head back and clawed her left eye. It started bleeding and Rena couldn't see out of it anymore. Rena punched Jurina off her and then punched her in the eye causing it to swell.

"No we match!"

Jurina grabbed Rena's head again and this time tried to do the same mind trick Torigoya had showed her. Jurina dove in and saw things she thought were only in horror movies. She thought she was going to lose it but managed to keep still.

"Rena come back to me. Remember!"

"Ahhhh!"

Rena fell to the ground clutching her head trying to get Jurina to let go.

"Remember all the good times we had Rena. All the time we spent together!"

Memories of Jurina started flashing thorugh Rena's mind. She saw images of her smiling and laughing. Holding hands and hugging each other.

"Remember me Rena! Come back to me!"

Rena saw the moment when she first met Jurina and when she first met Airin. How they both looked similar and how Rena had taken them in. How she raised them and took care of them.

"Forget all the painful things. Leave them all in past!"

The memories of her parents and her brother were racing through her mind making her mad. Rena started punching Jurina's head but Jurina still held on.

"Forget them and only remember the people who love you now! Yuko, Sado, Torigoya, Nezumi, Black, Atsuko, Minami, Choukoku, Gakuran, they all love you!"

Rena thought her mind was going to explode with so many memories flowing thorugh her mind. Both happy and sad Rena felt like killing herself.

"Remember that I love you!"

Jurina let go and the dove in for a deep kiss. She could taste Rena's blood and Rena could taste hers. Rena saw all the times Jurina had kissed her. All the times she said she loved her and all of her friends as well. She saw everyone of them and then all at once, everything became blank. When Jurina backed away, Rena collapsed in her arms.

"Rena!"

"What have you done!"

Meetan ran into the ring, pulled out a gun and aimed it right at Jurina.

"Look what you've done to her! You've ruined her!"

"No I cured her."

"You'll pay."

Meetan was about to pull the trigger but then there was a loud bang. Meetan looked down and saw blood coming from her chest.

"Uso..."

Meetan collapsed dead on the floor.

"Jurina!"

Yuko came running in along with the others.

"We gotta get out of here." Black said.

"The cops will be showing up soon." Nezumi said.

"Help me carry Rena."

"I'll help."

Together, they all carried Rena out the back right before the police showed up. In the car, Jurina held onto Rena's hand the entire time.

"Don't worry Rena you're going to be alright. Just hang in there."

"Ju... Jurina?"

"Yes Rena I'm right here."

"Don't leave me."

"I won't I promise."

"Don't... leave me."

Rena passed out again letting go of Jurina's hand.

"RENA!"

When Rena woke up, she found herself in the hospital. She looked around and found Jurina looking at her with tears in her eyes.

"Rena!"

Jurina held her hand even tighter.

"Jurina? Where am I?"

"The hospital. We brought you here after the fight."  Jurina said.

"What happened to your arm?" Rena said.

"You broke it remember. You also broke three of my ribs and tore a ligament in my leg along with a black eye and a concussion."

"Oh god I did all that?"

"Yeah but don't worry I'll be fine. You also have your fair share. A exposed ankle and a bad eye. Not to mention a ton of mental damage to your brain and internal organs."

"My god. I don't know what happened. Jurina I am so sorry."

Rena began to cry hating herself for hurting Jurina so much.

"It's ok." Jurina said as she grabbed her hand.

"That was Gekikara who did this to us. She's gone now and won't be coming back for a long time. Now it's just you and me."

"Jurina..."

"I told you I would come and save you."

"Jurina I love you so much."

"And I love you too Rena."

The two started at each other for a long time never looking away. But then the door opened and Yuko came in.

"Bad news you guys."

"What?"

"The cops are here."

Oh no what's going to happen now! Look forward to the next chapter and find out! I hope you all enjoyed the chapter and please tell me what you think! The end is almost here so it's going to be a big bang! Literally!

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
« Reply #256 on: August 10, 2012, 07:55:52 PM »
what fight that was really scary  :scared:
I thought thing is going to be fine but  :stoned:
The cops are came   :shock:
what are they going to do  :OMG:
Don't take Rena away from Jurina  :pleeease:
if Rena went to prison she wont go out she killed many poeple  :on blackhole:
what is going to happen  :fainted:

Mayuki&WMatsui
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
 One Shots
My Page

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #257 on: August 10, 2012, 08:13:19 PM »
Good job Jurina!
Cops? Run!

Offline kurogumi

• X&Y
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #258 on: August 10, 2012, 10:44:50 PM »
Cops?

Maybe they want to thanks...(Thanks for what??)LOL

RENA-SAMA!!!

YUKI-SAMA!!!

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #259 on: August 11, 2012, 04:28:50 AM »
OMG!!! great fight!! poor wmatsui... cops=!?!?!

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Mika Nakashima - Kumonoito