JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: RIO - The Unconvensional

Author Topic: Atsumina: Puppet Master/ Wmatsui: Blood Wars COMPLETED  (Read 94730 times)

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
Re: Atsumina: Puppet Master update Chapter 22
« Reply #200 on: July 27, 2013, 04:48:00 AM »
What just happened!!??? Noo!! Despair!! Interest!! Want more!!1 <- short comment, but meh

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #201 on: July 27, 2013, 01:07:42 PM »
Ah... finishing soon...

Can't wait to see the next battle...

Great Update as usual... Thank you

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline Zita

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #202 on: July 27, 2013, 01:18:14 PM »
Oh this is so sad. Thanks for update.
 :grin:
KAMI OSHI: MATSUI RENA

http://kecha94.tumblr.com/

Offline lezperv

• <3 あつみな <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • どりょくはかならずむくられる
« Reply #203 on: July 31, 2013, 11:46:09 PM »
OMG THIS IS SOOO GOOD  :on GJ:

how will Minami help Atsuko? Will Atsuko lose and become Haruna's puppet? Who is really Haruna? Will there be more Atsumina lovey dovey scene?  :tantrum:

ahhh the wait is killing me!!! UPDATE SOON ONEGAI SHIMASU  :kneelbow:
Forever AtsuMina/TakAcchan/TakAtsuko <3 . Follow me ^_^ .
My Fanfics: Shiroi x Kuroi Tenshi, Maji, Kowai!, Nisemono, Futari (Ong) Devil Wears Prada (Hiatus) I Want to Lock You Up (OS) Three Chances (Fanfic Winner 2014) Naze (Fanfic Winner 2015)
vs

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I tend to update very fast so be on the lookout!
Re: Atsumina: Puppet Master update Chapter 23
« Reply #204 on: August 02, 2013, 06:37:07 AM »
Big battle guys! Let's see who wins! I hope you like it~
==================================================================================

Chapter 23

Yuko ran towards Minami and got the first hit with a punch to the face. The punch sent Minami back and crashed into a wall. Yuko ran over and jumped up holding out her right foot. She came down on Minami and kicked her hard in the stomach. Then she bounced off Minami and the gave her another kick to the head. Yuko was about to make another move but then suddenly Minami grabbed Yuko's arm stopping her. Minami pulled Yuko in and then quickly punched her in the stomach. Then when she was behind Yuko she did a back shop and hit Yuko hard in the back. She then kicked Yuko into the wall and stepped back to see if she was still moving. Of course that seemed like nothing had hurt Yuko and she got up and charged at Minami. Minami waited for the right moment and then she jumped high up. She was going to dive in  for a slam but Yuko had other plans as Minami saw Yuko jump up and bring her fists down on Minami. Minami shot down into the ground and Yuko jumped on her.

"Don't tell me you're holding back are you Minami?" she said.

Minami span around and grabbed Yuko's arms. She flipped her over and then got on top of Yuko.

"Of course not Yuko. I'm just warming up!"

Minami started to slam hard fists onto Yuko who somehow managed to block just in time. However Minami wasn't going to let up and Yuko decided to try a different technique. Right as Minami's fist came down, Yuko forced her head up making Minami's hand hit right in the center. Minami could hear the sound of Yuko's skull cracking but that didn't seem to mind her for Yuko shook Minami off and then moved in for another attack. Yuko started using her legs delivering high kicks trying to hit Minami's head. Minami was blocking most of them however the more she kicked the more powerful they got. Eventually Minami got hit with a powerful blast and was shot back. Before she could get back up Yuko brought her foot down on Minami's head and started pressing it hard into the ground. Her foot was crushing Minami's head and in a couple seconds her head will be completely crushed. Minami stretched out one of her wings and slashed Yuko in the back with it making her get off. Then she got up and punched Yuko hard in the face sending her back.

"Not bad Minami but I can do better."

Yuko ran really fast up the wall all the way up to the ceiling. She reached into the ceiling and pulled out huge pieces of rocks and started dropping them on Minami. As Minami moved Yuko followed dropping rocks everywhere she went. Minami thought fast and then ran over to where Haruna was. As soon as Minami reached her Yuko stopped dropping the rocks. However Haruna didn't like the closeness and so she pulled out a knife and was about to stab Minami but she got out of the way in time. Minami grabbed a rock and chucked it at Haruna knocking her out. She looked over at Yuko who had a slightly pissed off look for what she had done to Haruna. Yuko grabbed another rock and chucked it at Minami. Minami decided to knock it aside so as she struck the rock she didn't see Yuko charge in and deliver another powerful blow to the face. As Minami went back Yuko quickly moved around and kicked Minami's back sending her high up into the ceiling. Using the holes as cover, Minami went into one and started to dig around. Yuko couldn't tell where she was so she started throwing more rocks up at the ceiling.

"Gotcha~"

Yuko looked down and there was Minami who somehow made her way underground. Minami had a hold of Yuko's ankle and before Yuko could move Minami pulled Yuko down into the ground. No one could tell what was going on underground but there was a lot of thrashing and rumbling. Then suddenly something came out in the shape of a leave. The thing unfolded and revealed that it was Minami and her wings. Minami flew up and soon after Yuko jumped up but she didn't look like herself. Ears had grown out of her head and she had sharp claws and teeth. There was also a big fuzzy tail almost like a squirrels on her back. Yuko started jumping towards Minami who wrapped herself in her wings and started to spin. Like a drill she went into the ground and Yuko followed after. The two were popping out of the ground like daises where they would come out fighting and then go back in. Like a squirrel and a bird the two fought like animals trying to outwit each other. When they came back out, Minami stayed in the air this time  and flew up high. Yuko started to climb the side of the walls determined to reach Minami.

"Stupid squirrel!"

Minami had a trap set up and thought she had got Yuko. With a flap of her wings a huge gust of wind was blown towards Yuko pushing her back. At the same time a bunch of rocks that were in the holes in the ceiling came down and started to fall. Yuko was falling but not for long for when she stretched out her arms, fur came out and extended creating a glider for Yuko. She had to avoid the falling rocks while trying to make it safely to the ground. However Minami wasn't done with her yet as she hit a certain spot in the wall that made the whole ceiling crack. Soon after huge chunks came crashing down onto Yuko and everyone below. The room collapsed and then after the whole mess there was nothing but rubble. A couple seconds later some pieces of rubble moved and out came Minami followed by Yuko.

"What have you done? You basically killed your master you idiot!" Yuko said.

"Is that what you think?"

There was more shuffling and then Yuko looked over and saw a black and white sphere come out. The sphere split in half and revealed Atsuko who was safe and unharmed. Yuko realized that Minami's wings must have come off and then created a protective barrier for Atsuko during the demolition.

"My master is alive and well. Yours however is dead."

Minami pointed to a rock with blood under it. There sticking out of it was a hand that belonged to Haruna. Haruna was dead which meant the battle was over and Minami had won. Or so she had thought. Instead of turning into dust Yuko was still there. Haruna's body vanished but Yuko still remained. Yuko laughed and said,

"You think I need her? Please she was more of a puppet than me." 

"Of course I should've expected this coming from a witch. Luckily I had a backup plan."

"Eh?"

Minami reached into her pocket and pulled out a glowing blue chain. She wrapped it around her fist and said,

"I've kept this hidden for this moment. One good punch and you are out of Yuko's body."

"Well see if you can catch me~"

Yuko suddenly multiplied into five different Yukos. They all ran around and Minami lost track of which one was the real one. They all smiled and then charged at Yuko with fists in the air. Minami could only stand there because she was still a little weak from before. They all circled Minami and then started to run in a circle around her. They took turns beating on Minami trying to weaken her and then move in for the final kill. However Minami had other plans as she took the chain and swung it around her. The chain hit all of the Yuko's but none of them was the real one. The real one was somewhere else. Minami stood there quietly waiting until suddenly she heard a small rumbled from below her. Minami jumped up just in time as the real Yuko came out from under.

"Damn it!"

"Take this!"

Minami punched Yuko right in the chest sending a huge shockwave. The chains rattled and glowed brightly. Then at that moment something was pushed out of Yuko's body and then completely vanished. The chains settled and then Minami held onto Yuko.

"Yuko!"

Slowly Yuko opened her eyes and Minami gave a sigh of relief.

"Ta..Takamina?"

"Yuko you're back!!"

Minami hugged Yuko and held her close so happy to have her old friend back. Yuko who was confused only smiled and went along with it.

"It's been a while nee?" Yuko said.

"Un! I missed you so much.." Minami said.

"Ah well hey I'm back and I'm not going anywhere."

"It's good to be back."

"Minami we won!" Atsuko said.

"Yeah I guess we did. Wait that means.."

"Hmmm?"

At that moment Minami realized that they had one which meant that Minami was going to become human. That also meant that Atsuko was going to become a puppet. Minami was expecting something to happen and a couple seconds later there was a strange glowing aura around Atsuko. It glowed brighter and surrounded her. Yuko said,

"This is the master's part of the deal. Atsuko you can now do whatever you want as the puppet master."

"Perfect!"

Atsuko closed her eyes and when she opened them they glowed a bright blue. She jumped high up and then raised her hand up towards the sky. She created eight different orbs of energy and then shot a blast into the sky. A hole in the clouds appeared and a beam of sunlight came down. Then Minami saw a eight bright orbs come down from the sky. Each one entered the orb that Atsuko had created. The orbs changed to different colors and then glowed even brighter. Atsuko set them down to the ground where they grew until they bursted. The next thing was unbelievable for what came out of the orbs was Mariko, Miichan, Sayaka, Sae, Mayu,Yuki, Rena, and Jurina. They all came back from the dead and were alive once again.

"You guys did it!" Jurina said.

"Good job!" Sayaka said.

Everyone rushed to each other and reunited with hugs. Atsuko was happy she was able to bring back everyone. She came back down and reunited with everyone so happy to see them. While everyone was talking with Atsuko, Minami walked back over to Yuko and helped her over to the rest of them.

"Guys this is Yuko. She's my best friend since the beginning of the whole puppet thing." Minami said.

"Yosh. Nice to meet you." Yuko said.

Everyone became very fond of Yuko every quickly. They were all happy to welcome Yuko into the group. Then to Yuko's surpise, there was one more person who came out. That last person was Haruna and when she saw her Minami thought she saw tears in Yuko's eyes. Minami didn't know the exact relationship between the two but it must have been deep. It wasn't until later Yuko explained that Haruna was actually Yuko's lover way back before she became a puppet. The witch brought her back to life so Yuko would be at least happy while the witch lived inside her. The two embraced each other happy to know that both of them were alive.

While the two were hugging they didn't notice the dark energy lurking closer and closer to Atsuko. The crystal in her chest started to glow and soon after Atsuko started to scream in pain. Slowly her body was being taken over by witch's spirit and Atsuko was being consumed. Her body started to surround itself in black aura and the sky turned dark. A red moon broke through and shined down onto Atsuko. Minami rushed over and tried to stop it but it was too late. Atsuko was no longer there inside. Now the only thing inside was the witch.

==================================================================================
Last chapter coming up next! Let's find out what happens in the final chapter!

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #205 on: August 02, 2013, 06:42:44 AM »
They won but I guess is to finally finish the witch
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #206 on: August 02, 2013, 08:07:22 AM »
Ah... It was suppose to be a happy ending for everyone

But seem the battle with the witch is not end yet...

What's going to happen next?

Can't wait

Thank you for the update

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
« Reply #207 on: August 02, 2013, 04:45:36 PM »
Acchan!!! Noo!! Stupid witch...
and it was so close to a happy ending...
well, fight ppl! and rescue Acchan!!

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Atsumina: Puppet Master update Chapter 24
« Reply #208 on: August 12, 2013, 04:47:45 AM »
Well this is the final chapter guys! Hope you like it! Thank you all for reading and hanging with me because I write so slow. Anyways enjoy and thank you!

Chapter 24

The witch has now taken over Atsuko's body and now she is bent on destroying everyone once and for all. Minami wasn't going to let this happen to Atsuko let alone anyone else so she was determined to stop the witch once and for all. Everyone agreed that they would all try to attack all at once. There was no way she would be able to stop them all at once. Sadly the witch was very strong and couldn't even get past the barrier she had created. Minami was going to have to get rid of that barrier somehow but the question was how? She looked over at Yuko who was also wondering the same thing as she watched the others try to get near her but where blasted away. Then suddenly a light bulb went off in Yuko's head and she looked over at Minami with a familiar signature grin. Minami nodded back and the two were going to pull off an old move they used to do long ago. Without any warning Minami took high to the sky and started to dive bomb the barrier trying to attack the witch. Meanwhile Yuko dug deep within the Earth trying to create some distance.

When the timing was right, Minami moved out of the way while Yuko sprung up from the ground. The witch was right in her sights but the witch saw this and simply moved out of the way. This action was what exactly the girls wanted as Yuko flew up Minami caught her and then threw her back down with even greater force. Yuko slammed into the barrier and it broke shattering to pieces. The witch was now slightly angry at the whole thing and now her true powers were about to be released. Because she wasn't used to her new body yet she needed time for all her powers to come back. In the meantime she was stuck fighting everyone else.

"You guys stay back!" Minami said.

"Screw you no way!"

Minami was pushed back while Mayu and Rena stepped forward.

"You think we're gonna let you have all the fun?" Mayu said.

"You can't leave us out as well." Rena said.

"Go check on Yuko. She seems pretty knocked up."

Minami looked over and saw Yuko out cold on the ground from where she must have lost her footing and didn't land quite where she wanted. Well it was a move they only partially knew. As Minami went to check on Yuko, Mayu and Rena were going to do a little tag team attack. Mayu needed cover so she needed Rena to distract the witch. Rena understood and ran towards the witch. She shot out her threads and tried to bind the witch but the witch easily broke through and was now going after Rena. Meanwhile Yuki was behind Mayu winding up the windup gear on her back. Slowly Mayu's arms raised and two canons formed. There was a small and faint glow that was slowly starting to grow the more Yuki span the windup gear. Rena shot several threads wrapping around the witch's arms. She tried not to do too much damage because the body was still Atsuko after all. Rena decided to try something else so this time when she shot it wasn't threads but a cloth. The cloth wrapped around the witches body and then marks appeared on the cloth. 

"Seal!"

The cloths tightened and the witch actually couldn't move. Rena quickly moved back and said,

"She's all yours Mayu!"

Yuki wound the gear as tight as she could before letting go and then the gear suddenly started to move really fast. The canons fired and a huge blast shot out of Mayu's arms. The blast was about to hit the witch dead on but she managed to move but the blast took off her left arm entirely. The witch screamed and tore free from the cloth. She was going to try to flee but the gear was still moving and now Mayu started to run at an incredibly fast speed. She started to run in circles around the witch trying to confuse her as much as possible. Then Mayu started jumping off random surfaces and started punching the witch in different spots. She got the face and the stomach, the chest and the head. Mayu was moving so fast that the witch couldn't even stop her. However the windup gear started to slow down and Mayu along with it. The witch noticed and struck knocking Mayu back and slamming her hard into the ground. Rena tried to help as well and decided to switch over to Gekikara. Gekikara charged head first at the witch and decided to give her a fire punch right to her stomach. She managed to land one hit before being hurled the other direction. However Gekikara wasn't done with her as she sprung forward and this time grabbed onto the witch's head.

"See how you like this!"

Gekikara used her chaos hand and shot waves of darkness into the witch's mind. However it didn't seem to bother the witch who only laughed and said,

"Please haven't you forgotten? I'm the one who created you so I know all your tricks!"

The witch smiled and then Gekikara suddenly pulled back. The witch however moved forward and pinned Gekikara down onto the ground. She then covered Gekikara's eyes and did the same thing Gekikara did sending waves of darkness inside her. It was much worse though for Gekikara who started to scream and cry trying to escape the things she was seeing. The witch gipped Gekikara's neck and started to squeeze the very life out of her. She had almost Gekikara if suddenly a rose petal fell onto the witches back. The witch quickly moved out of the way as the petal exploded creating a puff of blue smoke. Something went inside and grabbed Gekikara and pulled her out. Out of the smoke Sayaka sprung and placed Gekikara next to Mayu as Jurina and Yuki tended to them. Meanwhile Sayaka and Miichan started to cook up a plan that would take care of the witch. Sayaka shot out many rose petals and surrounded the witch. The witch knew if she moved then they would explode so she remained still. Then Miichan pulled out three daggers and threw them at the witch. The witch managed to dodge them however the blades came back around and started to strike again. One blade stabbed the witch's arm while another the leg.

The two blades released an electric shock petrifying the witch for a short time while the final blade exploded setting off the rose petals. There was a chain of explosions and the witch went down. It was then both Miichan and Sayaka moved in to make another move but then suddenly there was a strong glow that pushed the two back. The witch sprung up and her body started to emit large amounts of powers. Her full powers have now awakened and things were now going to get much harder. Sayaka pulled back and then threw more rose petals. However they didn't seem to affect the witch as they blew up but no damage was done. Miichan jumped forward and tried a direct attack but still had no effect and her head almost got blow off. Sayaka decided to try a huge attack so she had Miichan stand back as she suddenly pulled out all the rose petals she had. Then she directed them towards the witch and they swarmed her forming a giant tornado around her.

Then Sayaka closed the tornado and there was a huge explosion that was big enough to take out the entire city of New York. However even after all that the witch managed to survive and knocked the two back hard nearly killing them. Everyone else accept Minami was down now and it as up to her to finish off the job. She knew that she had to get that crystal out of Atsuko if she was going to get her back. She looked over and saw Yuko who was now getting up and she explained how they hand to finish it now. Yuko understood and said she had an idea how to finish it all off. Yuko hopped onto Minami's back and the two flew up extremely high. The witch knew they were planning something so she shot out blasts trying to knock them out of the sky. She missed though and when they were high enough, Minami let go of Yuko and dropped her down from the sky. Yuko came down hard and managed to dodge the witch's attacks. She then grabbed her and slammed her into the ground.

"Gotcha now!"

Yuko pinned the witch down and then waited for Minami to come down. Minami started to gather all the power she had into her wings to gain more and more speed. Then she slammed into the witch and grabbed the crystal. With all her strength and power she began to pull the crystal out of Atsuko's chest. Slowly it was starting to move but the witch wasn't going to give up. She struggled and tried to move but soon the others got on top of her holding her down. Minami pulled and pulled and then slowly the crystal was starting to move out. There was only a little more and then with one final tug the crystal was out. Minami threw the crystal into the air where she destroyed it completely. The witch cried and then she disappeared leaving Atsuko's body.

"Atsuko!"

Minami grabbed her and shook her trying to wake her up but she wasn't moving. Suddenly she felt something warm inside her chest. The warm feeling started to grow and grow and then she felt it. She felt a single beat of something inside her. The beating started to speed up and was now beating at a regular pace. It was then Minami realized that she was now human. To prove the theory even further everyone else started to feel it as well. Rena, Sayaka, Mayu, Yuko and Miichan had all turned human. Everyone was so surprised at the whole thing but sadly, Atsuko's heart was not beating. Atsuko was dead. Suddenly a light came down and slowly lifted Atsuko's body into the sky. Minami tried to stop it but Yuko stopped her. Atsuko was gone now and there was nothing she could do. Atsuko faded into the sky lost forever. She was now gone.

----------

Years had passed and there were no more puppets running around. After the battle everyone had separated and are now living their own lives to the fullest. Minami now lives in a small apartment and works at a major business company. She still talks to her friends and even managed to make new ones. She's living her life happily as a normal human being. However she missed Atsuko and everything about her. She would have dreams about her when she slept and would wake up lonely and frightened. She missed Atsuko but there was nothing she could do. All she could do was sigh and keep living the life that Atsuko had given her. Today was another normal day for Minami. She woke up and got ready for work. All she ate in the morning was some toast and a cup of coffee. Then she was off to work.

Minami was the head boss at the company she works at so everyone respected her. She was a very powerful woman in Japan and keeps growing everyday. After countless meetings and paper work, Minami sat down to have some lunch. The one nice thing she liked about being human was being able to eat for once. She was trying all kinds of foods seeing what she liked and disliked. She liked eating food but it wasn't as enjoyable without Atsuko around. This was one of the dreams Minami would always have was her and Atsuko sitting at the table enjoying a delicious meal. How badly she wanted that day to come. When Minami finished lunch it was back to work then after work it was straight home she would go. Minami didn't like showing off her wealth so she lives in a small apartment and likes it there. She walked inside and was surprised to see Yuko sitting on her couch.

"Hey let's go out." she said.

"No thanks. I'll just stay here." Minami said.

"Come on you need to have some fun. It'll be my treat!"

"Alright fine but nothing big."

Yuko and Minami went to a bar where they sat down and had a couple of drinks. They talked about how everyone and how they were doing. Things were going fine and all and Minami was happy that everyone was doing alright. Yuki and Mayu are married now and are even expecting a child soon. Looks like those two have been very busy since the last time they spoke. Rena and Jurina are living together and the two own a restaurant together which has become very popular in Nagoya. Minami thought to herself that she should go visit them sometimes. Sae and Sayaka are living together as well and word is that Sae is planning on proposing to Sayaka soon. Miichan and Mariko are also very popular. Mariko has become a very famous model and Minami has seen her in a couple magazines. Meanwhile Miichan works as her agent and is very good in the marketing business. Minami was glad to hear that everyone was successful and is doing well. Yuko and Haruna own their own clothing line selling sexy underwear. Minami laughed thinking that it suit the both of them very well. Overall everyone was happy and doing well and it was something Atsuko would have loved to see.

Thinking about Atsuko started to give Minami a heavy feeling in her heart. One of the things she hated about having an actual heart. Whenever she thought about Atsuko her heart would feel like there was a weight inside weighing her down. She didn't like the feeling of it and it was something she did not find enjoyable. However she did love the taste of alcohol. It would sooth her nerves sometimes and it relaxed her greatly. She was actually glad she had a drink in front of her now because her heart was starting to grow dark. She ordered another drink and chugged it down like it was nothing.

"Hey take it easy. That's like you're third one." Yuko said.

"I'm fine~" Minami said.

"If you say so.. Hey did you hear about that meteor sighting not too far from here? They say something was inside it but it was gone by the time they got to the site."

"Yay aliens~"

"Well I think I'll head out. You're coming with me as well."

Yuko pulled Minami out of the bar and then left. Minami was a little tipsy but was sober enough to go home. She got into her car and started to drive down the road. A couple minutes later she wasn't focusing on the road and suddenly something got in her way in the middle of the road. Minami stopped the car right before hitting it and stopped. She looked out and saw that it was a person. She got out of the car and when she stepped out she couldn't believe who was there. There standing before her was none other than Atsuko.

"Atsuko?"

"Hey Minami.."

"Atsuko!"

Minami ran to her and hugged her tightly making sure it wasn't a dream. It wasn't a dream though Atsuko was there and she was back. Minami hugged Atsuko and started to cry a little bit. She couldn't believe that Atsuko was there but she wondered was how did Atsuko get there? There were many things she wanted to ask Atsuko but there was one thing that she wanted to do for a long time. Minami pulled Atsuko closed and then kissed her right on the lips. It was passionate and filled with all the emotions that she had held up for a long time. However when she kissed Atsuko she felt something was wrong. Her body felt somewhat cold and there was no emotion coming back from her. She couldn't feel the same warmth from her as before. It took her a while to think about it and then something came to her mind. It was something she didn't want to think about because she was just happy to see Atsuko.

"Let's go home."

Minami took Atsuko back to her apartment where they sat down. Minami wanted to see if her theory was correct so she got some snacks and laid them on the table. She picked up a candy that was really sour but hid the rapper so Atsuko couldn't see it. She handed it to her and said,

"Eat it."

Atsuko ate it and she was expecting no reaction. However Atsuko's face scrunched up and she spat out the candy. She grabbed the tea and drank it all and then said,

"Mou Minami that was really sour!"

Minami sighed with relief when she realized that Atsuko was a human. However just to make sure, Minami pushed Atsuko down and then laid on her chest. She waited until she heard a small heart beat. Atsuko's heart was beating which meant that Atsuko was for sure alive. Minami smiled and hugged Atsuko happy to see that she was back. Atsuko giggled and said,

"Mou Minami did you miss me that much?"

"I did.." Minami said.

"Well I'm back now so we can finally be together!"

"Yeah! But Atsuko.."

"Yes?"

"How did you get here?"

"Well.. I don't remember exactly but I was laying in a bed for a really long time and there were these things on me slowly healing a huge black hole in my chest. Then when it was all finished a woman said she was going to send me back here. I was falling from the sky down to the Earth and then crashed. When I came to I found myself here."

"That's incredible."

"Un and now I'm here with you Minami. But there's one thing the woman wanted me to tell you."

"What is that?"

"She wanted to say that there is a new generation of puppets soon to come."

"So that means..."

"Yes Minami.. There will be a new puppet master."

END

Well thanks for readinga and I hope you liked it! Look forwad to the next story!

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
Re: Atsumina: Puppet Master update Chapter 24 END
« Reply #209 on: August 12, 2013, 04:56:09 AM »
Such a great ending...
I almost died when Acchan 'died'
LOL at their jobs...
Happy Ending... happiness~~
it's ok, you write at a good pace~~

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #210 on: August 12, 2013, 05:53:00 AM »
Interesting ending...

Yeah... Atsumina able to be together at the end...

Thank you for the interesting ending...

Can't wait to see other stories or sequel

Thank you again...

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #211 on: August 12, 2013, 06:25:37 AM »
Great ending.  Acchan returns with good news so it might be a continuation later on
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #212 on: August 12, 2013, 12:51:02 PM »
Happy 500th post anniversary, Miyu!!! :twothumbs Nice job!!!

Ah~ Happy ending for everyone. :wub: :wub: :wub:

It sure was crazy. XD

I can't to see what you come up with next. :deco: Bye~!
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
Wmatsui: Blood Wars Prologue
« Reply #213 on: August 13, 2013, 04:54:02 AM »
Well everyone here is the next story you voted for which was Blood Wars! I hope you all like it and enjoy the story. It's time for another adventure so I hope you are ready for the crazy things I write about. Anyways enjoy!

Blood Wars

Prologue

A hundred years ago, there was a great accident that caused mutations in all of Japan. No one knows what caused the accident but the other countries decided to quarantine the country and let their government handle with the mutations. The accident caused a mutation in people's blood. Their blood either turned black or blue and based on the color determined the power. The blue bloods have an incredible amount of wisdom and smarts. They use their powers to help the society and try to fit in. The black bloods however are filled with madness and have incredible amounts of strength. They can be very corrupt at time and merciless if they want. The black bloods seek power and total control over everything but the blue bloods won't allow them to drag the innocent people into a world of chaos. The war had been going on for a hundred years up until this very date. The two blood clans have their leaders and their powerful warriors. They fight day in and day out to see who will remain victorious.

In the middle of all this battle, there are some red bloods that still remain. Not all of them had disappeared. That one red blood is a young girl who lives with her grandmother up in the mountains far away from all the violence and war. The red blood did not know of the war and her grandmother had forbidden her from leaving the mountains. The girl had lived there in the mountains for years peacefully and unknowingly. Little did they know that their peace was about to end and a new world was going to open to the red blood.

"Grandmother I'm back from the garden!"

A girl walked in and set her basket on the table. She fixed her skirt and took the bandana out of her long black hair. She took a look at herself in the mirror and started to wipe away any dirt stains on her pale skin. Her almond eyes shined in the sunlight and her skin glowed. As her hair fell down she grabbed the basket and walked into the kitchen where her grandmother was sitting drinking tea. The girl sat down and started to peel potatoes as the grandmother watched.

"Don't forget the ends dear. You always forget them."

"Hai hai I know grandmother. What do you want for dinner?"

"Anything is fine."

"Then I'll go get started on it."

The girl got up and walked to the kitchen where she began to fix dinner. Before she started she stopped to look at a picture she had sitting on the counter. It was a picture of her when she was a baby. The adults holding her were her parents and the baby was her. The girl never got to meet her parents and wish she had but her grandmother told her they had died shortly after. Her grandmother had brought her up to the mountains to raise her is what she was told. The girl went back to work on the dinner but then realized she had forgotten something and ran back out to get it. It had just started to rain and the girl didn't want to get wet. She ran as fast as she could as the rain got harder and harder. Finally she found what she was looking for and started to run back to the house. By the time she got back she was soaking wet and couldn't wait for a warm bath. She walked into the door and rung out her clothes. Then she walked further into the house and called out her grandmother.

"Grandmother I'm back! Sorry but I forgot something and had to run and get it. Can you ready a bath while I make dinner?"

There was silence. There was no reply from the girl's grandmother. The girl called her out again but there was still no answer. The girl walked further into the house to the main room where she had left her and when she walked in she almost screamed. There lying on the floor was her grandmother. The girl ran over and tried to see if she was still alive.

"Grandmother!"

There was no answer. Her grandmother had died. The girl began to cry and held her grandmother close. It was then she felt something wet on her clothes. She looked at it and saw a strange blue substance. The girl also saw that there was the same blue substance coming from a cut on her grandmother. It was then the girl realized that the grandmother's blood was blue. Shocked beyond belief, the sat there frozen staring as the blood trickled down her body. Then suddenly she heard a faint noise in the background. She looked up and saw a trail of her grandmother's blood leading to something behind the couch.

The girl looked out and saw a figured curled up into a ball eating something. The noises it was making was terrible and made the girl want to puke. She looked a little further and saw that the figure was eating a piece of flesh from her grandmother. The girl was now frightened and wanted to run away as fast as she could. She started to move but then she bumped into the table causing something to  fall. The figure looked up and flashed glowing red eyes staring directly at the girl. She did not move an inch. Her heart was racing fearing what was going to happen if she tried to move. The figure stood up and walked over to her. It leaned in and smelled her like she was some piece of meat. The girl took this chance and grabbed something hard and bashed the figure in the head. It howled in pain and stepped back.

The girl saw this as a chance to escape so she got up and started running for the door. However the figure was fast and got in front of her. The girl turned into the kitchen and grabbed a knife. She pointed it at the figure and shouted,

"Don't come near me! I'm warning you."

The figure laughed and smiled revealing two rows of jagged teeth that looked like the ones you see in monster movies. It reached out and grabbed the sharp end of the blade and bended it like it was nothing. The girl grabbed another blade and this time the figure tried to strike but the girl was quick and managed to lash it's arm. The figure started to bleed and to her surprise its blood was black. The figure was angry now and ready to kill the girl any second. It jumped on top of the girl and tried to bite down into her neck. However right before it could sink its teeth into the girl's flesh, it fell over dead with a knife in its heart.

The girl stood up and tried to wipe away the black blood. But the blood stained like ink and was hard to come off. The girl had no time to deal with it and just had to get out. She packed as many things as she could including the photo of her parents and was ready to go. She placed a blanket over her grandmother and kissed her one last time sorry for not being able to give her a proper burial. She grabbed a couple weapons and then stepped out of the house and off to the woods down the mountains. The girl didn't know what was out there but she now knew that she was all alone and on her own.

Well this was just the prologue so who knows what will happen in the first chapter! Look forward to the next update guys!

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Wmatsui: Blood Wars Prologue
« Reply #214 on: August 13, 2013, 05:27:20 AM »
Nice start to this fic!!
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Koneki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #215 on: August 13, 2013, 05:28:22 AM »
OOOOOH CONTII CONTII CONTIIII!!

I knew this fic will be so cool and interesting!!!

I can't wait!!  :D

~ KamiOshi 松井玲奈 || AKBOshi 高橋みなみ~
Twitter Tumblr (migikata48)

Offline Archer1992

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I love Atsumina, Mayuki, Kojiyuu, Saeyaka, Wmatsui
« Reply #216 on: August 13, 2013, 05:30:19 AM »
Interesting  :w00t:

i need the chapter one

thanks

update Soon!!!

Offline Sherin

• 4Ever Jurina's Oshi
  • Member+
« Reply #217 on: August 13, 2013, 09:46:59 AM »
I'm glad you chose to write this story.  :deco:

Chapter one...I need chapter one!!!

And don't go all random with RenaxHarem again!  :angry:

Great Escape was really painful even though it supposed to be a WMatsui  :banghead:

Everyday Juriken

Offline Zita

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #218 on: August 13, 2013, 10:27:56 AM »
I want to know the rest of story. :grin:
KAMI OSHI: MATSUI RENA

http://kecha94.tumblr.com/

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
« Reply #219 on: August 13, 2013, 10:34:29 AM »
Finally you posted this!!! Nyaha, come come chapter 1!!!
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: RIO - The Unconvensional