JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Low IQ 01 - Swear

Author Topic: Stop or I'll shoot  (Read 5742 times)

Offline bluekinoko

• Member+
Stop or I'll shoot
« on: June 16, 2006, 11:40:17 AM »
Last day of holidays then back to work. Well, we still have to do performances. Nothing could ever stop that but at least today Tsunku said that we could all have nineteen hours to ourselves. The other five hours were his and there was to no be no complaining. I don’t care as long as I can be with her.
Click
Her eyes are blue today.
Click
I like it when she comes to my room and we talk. She’ll usually bring something like snacks or beer. It’s usually beer.
Click, click, click
“Kei-chan, cut it out!”
I lower my camera.
”But you’re beautiful”
She chuckles taking the camera out of my hands.
“You’re being annoying”
I punish her for taking my camera by taking her beer. I was a little disappointed when she didn’t respond in the way I wanted. She was too busy trying to figure out how the camera works. She flips her neat blonde hair away from her face to see more clearly through it as she points it at me. I hold my hands up in defence but she beats them down with only one of hers.
Click, Click, Click
“Are you camera shy?” She laughs menacingly, sitting on my stomach to restrain my hands.
Click
“No”
I stop struggling.
She lies beside me, holding the camera up in hope of get a shot of both of us.
”Hai, Cheese”
Click, click
She rests the camera beside the bed and snuggles close, letting her hands wander down my neck and over my breasts, making my heart faster, hurting with every pulsation. I know she doesn’t do it for the reasons I want her to. That’s just how Yuko is.

(oooooh...This is a cut from my 21 page Mo-musu fan fic novel Im writing)
I might post more of this relationship later ~
Yeah..sorry about the random title. Im not so good with names
« Last Edit: June 16, 2006, 11:43:47 AM by bluekinoko »

☆ひとみちゃんのためなら バイト バイト バイト!☆

Offline loreny

• onna ga daisuki!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Stop or I'll shoot
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2006, 02:03:30 PM »
21 page Mo-musu fan fic novel...... :drool:

ahhh the last line of that, damn you Yuuko, you tease! :doh:

continue writing kudasai!! :D

Offline freya86

• Fangirl Extraordinaire
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Stop or I'll shoot
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2006, 02:33:51 PM »
Wow, I finally got around to commenting on your stories. I've read all three of them you posted here and after that, what else can I say but wow???

I love your writing!!! You even make me read stories with pairings I usually don't like (Yossi x Miki) ^_^

And now you even posted my favorite pairing so lots of love on you :heart:

I'm curious as to how the novel you're writing will turn out. You'll post it here once you've finished, right?

(oh, and psst ... watch you tenses :) )
« Last Edit: June 16, 2006, 02:36:54 PM by freya86 »

// renai revolution ~ a j-pop/h!p slash community~ // yuko . kei . aika . koha . kanna . nacchi //

Offline bluekinoko

• Member+
Stop or I'll shoot
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2006, 02:41:09 PM »
I know! I keep swaping them and making all these dorky mistakes! i really needa hire an editor!!! (no matter how manyt imes I re-read my work a silly mistake crawls back in there)

Thanks for the comment freya means a lot. Im a huge fan of your work ^_^

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
Stop or I'll shoot
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2006, 06:14:32 PM »
Quote from: LkateF
21 page Mo-musu fan fic novel...... :drool:

ahhh the last line of that, damn you Yuuko, you tease! :doh:

continue writing kudasai!! :D

I agree. 21 pages! Makes me :drool: just thinking about reading it :D

Offline freya86

• Fangirl Extraordinaire
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Stop or I'll shoot
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2006, 11:38:20 PM »
Quote from: bluekinoko
I know! I keep swaping them and making all these dorky mistakes! i really needa hire an editor!!! (no matter how manyt imes I re-read my work a silly mistake crawls back in there)

Thanks for the comment freya means a lot. Im a huge fan of your work ^_^

*hehe* Thanks a lot ^_^

I could beta for you, if you want.

// renai revolution ~ a j-pop/h!p slash community~ // yuko . kei . aika . koha . kanna . nacchi //

Offline bluekinoko

• Member+
Sayonara
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2006, 11:48:50 AM »
Kumo

I have to listen hard if I want to here it.

"Can you stop for a minute?"

Yuko had gone into her school girl mode and was playing with my hair.

Clunk Clunk Click

The film pops out freely from my camera and Yuko resumes her fiddling. I just my eyes and relax. The feeling of her long fingers running across my scalp sends shivers down my spine.

"Uhwaaaa!"

White pain melts away the spine tiggling sensation. Yuko's knee collides with my head as she leaps frogs over me and scrambles to the corner of my room. Ah, god the pain is unbelievable and I want to yell at her but seeing her face showing nothing but fear makes me think something is really wrong.

"Wah srong?"

My tongue feels funny.

I correct myself "What's wrong?"

She cries something indistinct and points at the wall behind the bed. I follow her finger and see a rather large spider making it's way down. My first reaction is to scream but with this momentarial loss of co-ordination I cant. Using a notepad I carry the spider outside. I rub the back of my head when I talk to her to let her know that I'm hurt.

"Im so sorry"

She touchs the spot where she knocked me. The simple apologetic touch turns into another one of her famous feel-ups. I let do it but at the same time I make her kiss me. This is something we have only done once before. At first I think she doesnt like it, her lips are tight and Im worried that she will pull away but then she relaxes a little, and her tongue slids into my mouth.

This is a dangerous game to be playing.

Sayonara

I haven’t known anyone as strong as her.
”I won’t cry” She whispered in my ear before we ran out on stage.
In her eyes I can see the tears building up but she’s still fighting it. Just like she does with a lot of things in her life, she fights it. I’m worried now that without that fighting spirit I won’t be able to go on. My throat hurts and from the inside out I’m breaking.

Jinsei tte subarashii
Life is wonderful

Somehow we are managing to smile. In this sad moment we all feel compelled to smile, like it’s also the start of something beautiful.

Hora Dareka to
Meeting someone for the first time

Deattari koi wo shite mitari
And falling in love

Our eyes meet and I see the first tear fall. I hold her hand and pull her close.

Aa subarashii
Ah, it’s wonderful

Muchude warattari naitari dekiru...
Being able to laugh and cry with all your heart...

- ooh, I translated the song myself so if your wondering why its a little different..well its cause I did it. Lol. Im so bad with words that when I try and translate I cant find I better way to say it. Ok. Im gonna write another installment later. I like this couple :)

Please hang around! Ive converted a friend of mine into a fic writer. His stuff is good and I've conviced himt o sign up here and post so look out for him!!
« Last Edit: June 21, 2006, 12:48:54 PM by bluekinoko »

Offline huggumwuggums

• さゆみのLOVEマシーン
  • Member+
  • Soo Young = My genie
Stop or I'll shoot
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2006, 03:02:48 PM »
BRAVO my friend, BRAVO.

Offline freya86

• Fangirl Extraordinaire
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Stop or I'll shoot
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2006, 01:44:23 AM »
*sigh* I have a serious obsession with this couple and you're fueling it so nicely ^_^

Loved both parts, "Kumo" for being both funny and a little heart-breaking and "Sayonara" for simply being heartwrenchingly sad.

What always striked me as odd during Yuuchan's graduation was that during the messages, she hugged everyone but Kei-chan. And that can't be because they aren't/weren't close! In my mind, Kei told Yuko not to hug her because then she would really break down and cry.

Offline bluekinoko

• Member+
Suki. Dai suki
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2006, 09:57:47 AM »
Yuko let herself in. I gave her the key to my apartment. Im in the bedroom listening to her raid my fridge. I dont think she knows Im home.

"Ah! I here you are~" She sings, leaning against the door way.

"Couldnt find me in the fridge?"

She smirks and conceals the beer behind her back even though its too late. I stretch out across the bed, tightening my muscles then relaxing them, expelling all the air in my lungs with a loud long sigh. Yuko puts the can on the bedside table and sits on top of me. Her lips follow her fingers, down and back up my body. A dominating tongue intrudes my mouth, lustfully caressing. This is all a common thing now. I have wondered what brought on her change in heart.

"Do you love me?"

Silence fills the room. Perhaps Im too hopeful or I ask too much.

"I love you"

That's what she says but she doesnt mean it. That hurts. Hurts more. I'd rather the silence.

"I want you to mean it when you say it...if you dont mean it, dont bother"

I push Yuko off. Im not angry just a little disapointed that she had to lie. She sighs in defeat.

"Im sorry Kei...I just dont like being tied down"

The familiar argument starts.

"...I thought we could just enjoy, you know...being together on a physical level"

I cant believe she just said that. I wonder where I rank in her heart then.

"What am I to you?"

"A friend"

"Just a friend?"

"Yes, a friend"

I feel a little used so I leave. Perhaps another day the argument will end differently. Perhaps when that day comes, I'll feel differently.

-:evil: I need to write everything down so I dont forget it! I must say I am loving this story and havent bothered to write it in the book Im doing, shame on me. well I hope all you yuko/Kei fans are hanging on to this, namely Freya..I think ur the biggest shipper I know -

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
Stop or I'll shoot
« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2006, 10:08:49 AM »
"What am I to you?"

"A friend"

"Just a friend?"

"Yes, a friend"

NOOOOOOOOOo not just friends. Not! :evil:

Offline freya86

• Fangirl Extraordinaire
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Stop or I'll shoot
« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2006, 12:39:55 AM »
-:evil: I need to write everything down so I dont forget it! I must say I am loving this story and havent bothered to write it in the book Im doing, shame on me. well I hope all you yuko/Kei fans are hanging on to this, namely Freya..I think ur the biggest shipper I know -

*raises hand* I'm loving this story too, so I'm definitely hanging on.
I guess I'm just a little too obsessed with Yuko/Kei :heart:

On another note ... EVIL YUKO!!!! EVIL EVIL WOMAN!!! Poor Kei-chan :(

Offline bluekinoko

• Member+
Moshi Moshi
« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2006, 02:15:27 PM »
A blow a halo of smoke and watch it hover above my head. Im no angel.

What you say and what you want to say are always different. After my graduation everything became chaotic. A life outside of Morning Musume is scary at first. I suppose this is just another stage of growth for me. To be honest I would have thought by my age all growth and change would be over. But no, there is always something that will take you by surprise. A typhoon that spins your life and puts it on it's head. I've given mine a name. I like to call it Kemeko.

My phone spins around on the table. It sings out Yuki no hana.

"Hello?"
Where are you?

"Home"

The caller sighs.

She called me today. She was upset over something you said to her. Im getting tired of this. She likes you so stop jerking her around.

"You dont have to be apart of this. That's all your choice. Dont cry to me Yaguchi"

From the other end I hear Yaguchi exhale loudly from her nose. Maybe she knows that Im right and from now she'll keep her head out of other people's business.

Screw you, you old bag

The line went dead. She hung up.

Im no angel but Im a friend. I know what I should do, the trouble is doing it.

Offline freya86

• Fangirl Extraordinaire
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Stop or I'll shoot
« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2006, 04:29:48 PM »
You have NO idea how happy you just made me with this!!! *jumps around giddily* Yay, yay, yay!!!

I love Yaguchi in this one! She's just bound to me a sort of messenger between Yuko and Kei. I wonder if she knows about the "physical" aspect of their relationship ...

But no, there is always something that will take you by surprise. A typhoon that spins your life and puts it on it's head. I've given mine a name. I like to call it Kemeko.

*melt* For some reason this is incredibly cute and heartwarming!!! Yeah, I know I'm weird :D

Screw you, you old bag

Bag? Did you mean hag???
Blame mikan for this, she put me on the NG trip :P

Oh, and one more thing ... Yuki no hana = :heart:
(and I accidentally wrote Yuko no hana at first *lol*)
« Last Edit: July 19, 2006, 04:36:32 PM by freya86 »

Offline bluekinoko

• Member+
Stop or I'll shoot
« Reply #14 on: July 26, 2006, 12:35:54 PM »
Kokuhaku

kono aki wa
nande toshiyoru...

This autumn
Why do I feel so old?...

I throw the pen. It breaks on impact leaving a stain on the carpet. It doesnt bother me. I can afford it. As long as I can remember I hated writing Haiku. I thought I would try it to keep myself occupied.

A thin layer of sweat has stuck my fringe to my face. I sigh and push the hair aside. For that moment my mind wonders. I remember the face of that rebellious teenager that took my heart. I never breathed a word. I just let her keep it. It wasnt worth risking my career over. Now that Im older; now that I know where this road has taken me I regret my decision. Money and fame come and go but love is life long.

My phone dances around on the table. The first message of the day. And also the one I least expected.

I pick up my bag and head for the door.

Offline bluekinoko

• Member+
Hashire!
« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2006, 01:03:57 PM »
Yuko runs up the stairs to Kei's apartment. In desperate times the elevator seems too slow. She bursts into the empty room unannounced.

Kei isnt home. Although she should be.

The floor is spotless. Neat. Tidy. A complete opposite of Yuko's. Only one thing stands out. A book - lying carelessly in the centre of the room as if thrown there, open to no page in particular. Yuko kneals down scanning over each page top to bottom, cover to cover.

It is a photo album. A collection of photos Kei had taken. Most in black in white. The first half of the book is dedicated Morning Musume. Yuko laughs out loud. The pictures capture each girl so well. A scowling Nacchi...A caring Kaorin... Macho Yossui... The mischievous twins... Contemplating Konno. They are all there. It's something truly beautiful. She shuts the book and opens up her phone. There's no answer.

Yuko runs again. Back to the street. There is one last place Kei could be.

Offline bluekinoko

• Member+
Sotsugyou
« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2006, 01:19:59 PM »
Life is so fast unfortunately there is no speed slow enough to capture it all. No way you can freeze it, hold it and edit out the bits you didnt like. Pigeons coo and peck aimlessly at the ground. She shoots them without a second thought. Perhaps this is why I like my photography so much. Because I can do all that.

Kei's phone hums away to itself. She is too far away to hear.

I feel embarrassed and childish. We sing about fairytale-like love so often I must have missed the line between reality and fantasy.

Yuko doesnt love me. She has her reasons. Deep down I know it. Yuko wont love me. It's for the best. Deep down I know it. That's just how Yuko is and that's why I cant stay here anymore. That's why Im leaving. It hurts me too much to see her everyday and remember it all. I cant take it anymore.

Offline freya86

• Fangirl Extraordinaire
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Stop or I'll shoot
« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2006, 02:53:33 PM »
I remember the face of that rebellious teenager that took my heart. I never breathed a word. I just let her keep it.

Oh, I love this part. It's just so beautiful *sigh*
Makes me once again realize how age can make a huge difference!!!

Glad you didn't cut the haiku completely :D

Three new chapters, huh? This is really going somewhere. Kei-chan's sotsugyou is close ... poor Kei, she's hurting so much :(

I'm really wondering where this one last place is.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2006, 02:56:02 PM by freya86 »

Offline freya86

• Fangirl Extraordinaire
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Stop or I'll shoot
« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2007, 09:52:40 AM »
*bump* Blue???

Offline bluekinoko

• Member+
Stop or I'll shoot
« Reply #19 on: January 02, 2007, 06:48:41 PM »
*wakes up* Huh huh? Wah wah? Oh...right...umm...

Yeh...I can finish this story...

But...Being the prick, ass-faced, no good, fic abandoning shit stick I am! Im going to ask that the holy awe inspiring Freya! Write me a fiction! (Preferably one with Yuko/Yossui 'cause I really liked the other one you did :D )

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Low IQ 01 - Swear