JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Miki Fujimoto - Okitegami

Author Topic: [TEAM E] RENA ~ The Matsui Rena Thread  (Read 801120 times)

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
Re: [TEAM E] RENA ~ The Matsui Rena Thread
« Reply #2601 on: August 30, 2015, 07:36:05 AM »

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Reply #2602 on: August 30, 2015, 07:54:30 AM »
Of course, can also check the official pics from Hiroshi Yuasa's 755 :wub:
http://7gogo.jp/lp/zsf5agfPxAtWkVIvojdMdG==

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Reply #2603 on: August 30, 2015, 07:58:47 AM »

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
« Reply #2604 on: August 30, 2015, 01:46:03 PM »
Frankly speaking, I am very calm and relaxed today. On this day where tears are streaming freely in a form of waterfalls and rivers, I am as calm as one can be. Maybe slightly sad and somewhat lost as what the future brings, but still, relaxed. I have a smile on my face, despite the commotion around me. On this day, when someone moves forward and takes a turning point in their life, the one they always dreamed of… I can only smile and feel very proud to have followed them till the very end. However, this is not the end. This is just the beginning. Beginning of Matsui Rena. Not as an idol. As an actress.

I was always asking myself…what made me fall completely under her spell from day 1? I mean, now I know her thoughts, personality, goals, charms, voice, features, but then…the girl didn’t stand out much amidst other SKE48 members and really, most of the time she was behind others or in a shadow/corner… Yet I instantly fell in love. She has very beautiful eyes, they are sharp yet have such a weird feel to them, as if you can look deep into her soul through them. Her smile is so captivating and her energy goes off the roof. Then I didn’t care she is not as good at dancing, they all were just starting their journey as part of SKE48, but…something about her clicked within me.

Matsui Rena was, is and will always be my KamiOshi. Same with Ooshima Yuuko. And people probably don’t understand two things. Either they don’t get the whole idol thing and what’s so great about them, or they wonder how one can have more than one oshimen. Well, let me break it down to you.

When I got into AKB48, there were Team A and Team K only, and I instantly fell in love with Ooshima Yuuko. Since that day I never found anyone as charming and amazing and inspiring and hard working as her – not to say that others do not possess such qualities or do not work hard – she simply was ALL in ONE. Up till this day she is No.1 in my heart, despite not being an idol anymore. You ask about the term idol? I tell you it is a road, or more like a helping step for people to achieve their goals. You want to be an actress? Fine. You become idol, work hard, get known, then graduate and become an actress. Of course, it can go many different ways, but this is like a simplest example of it. When you are an idol, you do not just sing, dance or be cute. You get to act in various movies and dramas, you do variety, comedy, learn skits and MCing, you get to do handshake events, perform in theater, various concert halls and meet a lot of fans. It’s everything and even more. Photobooks, magazine shoots, DVDs, various collaborations, you name it.

And then the term KamiOshi, or oshimen. To me, KamiOshi and Oshimen are terms a bit different. KamiOshi means someone you admire that is of god/goddess level. Oshimen is simply someone you admire, your No.1. Yuuko-sama was always my KamiOshi, same goes for Rena-sama. And it will never change. They have a lot in common, that is what I realized when following all 48G. They both always aspired to be actresses since day 1, they always worked really hard, sometimes carrying the weight-load alone, they both didn’t graduate right away when they wanted, first they taught their juniors all they could and pushed them to front, making sure to leave 48G in younger CAPABLE generation’s hands. Inspirational for sure.

And the people that are now left in 48G, I have an oshimen who is as exceptionally awesome and wonderful as if she was the child of Yuuko-sama and Rena-sama. Yokoyama Yui. That girl is not to be reckoned with. I believe Takamina made a right choice picking Yuihime as the next Soukantoku and I am more than proud to have followed Yuihime since 9gen days. While writing this, I realized one thing. I always say how Watanabe Miyuki is on par with Yokoyama Yui in my rankings, but honestly speaking… It’s not quite so. Mirukii has the charm to mesmerize you and she is an amazing dancer, her voice is to die for and her personality is cheerful and she is hardworking – damn that’s a long sentence here… However, I realized Yuihime is above her in mostly all aspects. So I know now that Yuihime is officially my No.1 in 48G now that Rena-sama has graduated.

But as I was saying, Yuuko-sama and Rena-sama (and you could include Maeda Atsuko) are the ones that are above them all. I think I could talk the same way about Hello!Project C-ute’s Suzuki Airi, she is also somewhat like a child of Yuuko-sama and Rena-sama. But honestly, these idols inspire me to move forward with my life and do my best every day, no matter what obstacles come my way. If you think idols are nothing but cute girls who cannot dance or sing, you are very wrong. They are all round performers and I am more than happy to be a fan since the very beginning.

I wish all the best to Matsui Rena on her journey to become one of the best actresses. I do think she is one of the best if not the best – though I gotta give it to Yuuko-sama – actresses and I will continue supporting her no matter what. After all, she is my KamiOshi :)
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Reply #2605 on: August 30, 2015, 03:49:25 PM »
Such a great post sakura_drop! :heart:

Rena fans must be so happy and proud with the achievements and success she has accomplished. For the SKE48 group and for herself. :thumbup
This concert should be the ultimate celebration of Rena's idol career.

Still, its totally ok to cry. just a bit! :)

And the concert just finished. Congratulations on graduating Rena! :wub:

https://plus.google.com/u/0/116252784914637564000/posts/dk6hycP2Vpg

jurina bog:

http://ameblo.jp/ske48official/entry-12067643479.html

Green Glow Stick lightens Toyota Stadium

SKE48 member Matsui Rena (松井玲奈) held her final concert on Toyota Stadium at 30 August 2015, in the concert thousand of fans waved glow stick of green color which is Matsui Rena's color.
http://akb48-daily.blogspot.hk/2015/08/green-glow-stick-lightens-toyota-stadium.html

rena twitter yesterday:
https://twitter.com/renampme/status/637611013475471360

and today:
https://twitter.com/renampme/status/637974734743822337

« Last Edit: August 30, 2015, 04:38:38 PM by winner »

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Reply #2606 on: August 30, 2015, 03:50:18 PM »
http://matsuirena.club/

Official launch of Matsui Rena fan club

Matsui Rena's official fan club will be launched in September 2015, the first fan club event will be held in December 2015.
http://akb48-daily.blogspot.hk/2015/08/official-launch-of-matsui-rena-fan-club.html

Offline THUNDERDUCK

• Putting the H! in H!P
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • thunderquacker
« Reply #2607 on: August 31, 2015, 05:07:21 AM »
Sadly time to move her to the graduated member thread.

Offline key17

• Lone Wolf
  • Member+
  • ♡SKE48♡Matsui Rena♡WMatsui♡
« Reply #2608 on: August 31, 2015, 07:23:43 AM »
it's so sad, but she's follow her dream and everyone will support her, right?

when i saw rena-chan doing her best, i also want to do the same

rena-chan starts her new career, she will do her best as always and i will do the same thing in my 'new' life too

ahh... i will miss her in SKE
☆LIVING IN DREAMLAND WITH PAPA JURINA AND MAMA RENA☆

-sorry for my bad english, still learning with uncle Sae :hee:

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Reply #2609 on: August 31, 2015, 10:43:12 AM »
Rena's final performance at SKE theater should be starting around now.
I know SomethingWild has left this forum for a long time. But I really want to thank fans like him and the guys here for sharing all that Rena love through these years. :jphip:

Funnily enough Rena is such a heated idol fan herself. Her and Babyraids Japan have that 'infinite fan-looping-each-other' thing going on. :P
She held off her grad and her solo career just to stay and build up early Team E in these past few years. And she adores the new-gen SKE kids.

Total respect to her for such amounts of love and devotion. :bow:

Let's fully enjoy seeing Rena's final performance as an SKE48 member. And support her in her next step forward. :)

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Reply #2610 on: August 31, 2015, 03:35:54 PM »

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2611 on: August 31, 2015, 03:52:32 PM »
Rena from volume two of BLT Graph.

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Reply #2612 on: August 31, 2015, 04:45:38 PM »
Hiroshi Yuasa's 755 for 150830:
http://7gogo.jp/lp/zsf5agfPxAtWkVIvojdMdG==

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #2613 on: August 31, 2015, 05:01:26 PM »
Tribute to a
Fine Young Womah

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• Starting to become addicted to Keyakizaka46.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • If Neru's my sugar fix, Nen's my guilty pleasure
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
« Reply #2618 on: August 31, 2015, 06:22:05 PM »
Airin actually drew Rena for her graduation T^T She couldn't go to the stage. She posted her artwork along with a message to Rena on her Twitter

ちびあいりん(本物) ‏@chibiairin_f

今日の公演には行けなかったのですが、
コンサートで2588日を歌う玲奈さんの姿がすっごくきれいで、本当に素敵でした。
後まで笑顔の玲奈さんがすごくすごく素敵でした♪
玲奈さんと出会えてよかった♪♪
卒業おめでとうございます♪

I couldn’t go to today’s theater performance but,
Rena-san figure while singing 2588 days was incredibly beautiful, It was really great.
Rena-san’s smiling face was really really beautiful until the end♪
I’m glad I met Rena-san♪♪
Congratulations on your graduation♪♪

Offline vlinorman

• Member+
« Reply #2619 on: September 01, 2015, 01:15:37 AM »
Hopefully her (voice) actor career takes off, she's such a kind young woman.

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Miki Fujimoto - Okitegami