JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: BoA - Only One

Author Topic: All I Want Is You (Kojiyuu,JuriAnnin + Others) Chapter 21 [13/5/16]  (Read 41260 times)

Offline shanju

• Member+
  • YukoHaruna
ah so the reason Yuko accept the fake wedding is because of Mariko.
hmm, i wondering did haruna saw mariko kiss yuko? because haruna go to the cafe to watching yuko perform right?
ahh  :banghead:

im waiting part 2 author san

thankyou for the update

NB: you know after read your fic I started to love milky  :mon ignore:

Offline Korisu29

• Member+
I will feel happy if Haruna saw Mariko kissed Yuko ... muehehe ... Haruna and Mocchi go to the same place right?
can't wait for the next chap!!!!!!!!!!!
thanks for your update!!!!

Offline calista_castro

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • See you in September! :)
All I Want Is You - JuriAnnin + WMatsui BackStory [EXTRA] 1/2/16
« Reply #62 on: February 01, 2016, 02:49:21 PM »
@Korisu29, I can't give away spoilers, but it seems that my readers are giving me crazy ideas. The point of that kiss was though... saying goodbye because being with someone for about 10 years and then breaking up... well doesn't seem that easy and simple to me.........
@yocelin17, I don't know about love, but she is attracted to Haruna. So there's at least that  :peace:
@rindg, yeah on the lips (I guess I would have clarified it if she had kissed Yuko on any other place, like cheek or forehead. But yeah...first things first - JuriAnnin and WMatsui backstory...
@Darathon, with time you will get all your answers  :whistle:
@shanju, well before part 2 (there is still this), story for the torture of waiting. I know I'm not very patient while waiting for the fanfics I'm reading...so yeah...sorry for the wait! (oh and about that note... I'm happy that my story had this affect, muahahaha)
@arawche079, I'm good at assuming things too, so I know where you're coming to. I guess time will shows, right? A bit patience is necessary in this case!  :shocked (especially because this backstory is happening before the actual part 2!) thanks for reading and as always dropping a comment! These sort of things do encourage me to continue writing after all  :D

JuriAnnin and WMatsui (BackStory)

It could have been noted that the story started earlier than three years ago. Definitely before Jurina and Rena started dating as it appeared that there was someone else with whom Jurina was really close at that time.

Jurina and Annin had one thing in common, which was the passion for dancing, so when they had to chose after school activity — the first thing that come to both girls minds were dance class.

Quite a lot of people chose this particular lesson expecting it to be easier and knowing that they will have a lot of free time, that should be dedicated for getting better with some moves, but of course which they can use for other things.

Jurina and Annin, together with at most — five other people, spend their time trying to improve themselves and actually enjoying the art of dance. Girls noticed each others passion and it was easy to communicate with someone at same age category with same dreams as yours.

One thing that happened unexpectedly was that Annin started liking Jurina quite instantly. The thing about liking someone is the fact how you can’t really control it. Whether its a small crush or love, all of that is beyond someones control.

Back at that time Jurina also noticed some of her own feelings, looking at it as a small crush that possibly will lead to nowhere. Annin was always nice to her, smiling, helping out, or asking for Jurina’s help, giving her the attention that most of the time Jurina craved for… but that was it. Jurina also considered it only as a friendly matter. While Annin knew how free Jurina is with hugs or even kisses and also didn’t give a second thought for the situation.

Then Rena came into focus and it seemed that all Jurina saw or thought about was older Matsui. She started skipping dance lessons and situation got even worse when Rena and Jurina started dating.

At first, younger Matsui still tried to balance between two things. She even took part in some of dance performances that they had at school, the ones in which Rena never showed up to, but Annin could have been found in an audience even if that was not her group that performed.

Later on, noticing how dancing interferes with the time she could spend with her girlfriend, Jurina dropped it. Obviously, Jurina and Annin still crossed each others paths time after time, bumping while in the corridor, Jurina sometimes came to watch the dance performance of others and waved at Annin.

But all of that ended at that, and after finishing school they had no other reasons to keep in touch. Especially while Jurina was still quite obsessed about being with Rena whenever she could.

The truth was… everyone looked at this relationship differently. Yuko and Mariko — always worried that sooner or later, Jurina will get her heart broken. Atsumina pair — judgmentally, but without talking about it out as its younger girl choice in the end. Milky — the only one who always voiced everything out and rolled her eyes most of the time when she got to spend time with both of the girls.

Even Rena was aware of the fact that Milky didn’t like her. Not that older Matsui actually cared about it.

Talking about Rena and Jurina themselves… Older girl didn’t think about the future that much… she enjoyed the moment as it was… she didn’t plan how she will spend the rest of her life in a big house with Jurina and how they will get old together. Those kind of thoughts never crossed her mind.

Meanwhile Jurina had all of those dreams. She believed that they will be together forever. Maybe that’s why she ignored all the sighs she got through the years… for example, the fact how she participated in every single important event in Rena’s life, but how older girl somehow managed to miss all of them. Or how Jurina made many sacrifices and ran whenever Rena called, while older girl needed a lot of convincing.

Its not that Rena didn’t love or care about Jurina. She did. At the same time she never felt that this relationship is enough for her. Just like Mariko… she thought about her dreams a lot more. Though of course, it couldn’t be compared with Mariko and Yuko’s relationship, as Marichan made a lot of sacrifices for love and always put Yuko first, while the only time older Matsui thought really seriously and unselfishly was the time when she broke up with Jurina.

All Rena needed to do is tell Jurina that she wanted her to come along and younger girl would have dropped everything and left the city, her family and friends behind. She would have kept on putting everything behind just so she could be with Rena.

This time… could be considered as the time when Rena actually showed her love. There was no way Jurina could have understood it though, instead she got her heart broken, instead she kept on thinking what she did wrong and if this could still be saved. But Rena not seeing future and realizing that Jurina might be better off this way… left without much of an explanation.

Leaving Jurina to figure it out on her own, finally find her path and decide what she wanted from life. Without the need to make sacrifices wherever she went.

Rena realized that she was only holding Jurina down and their feelings were on a different level…or let’s say… the depth of them…were quite different.

They didn’t manage to find balance as Rena couldn’t force herself to care more… while there is no way that Jurina would have managed to care less.

Complete
Just Tell Me It's Not The End (Kojiyuu)  [2015]
Consequences (MaYuki, JuriYuki, JuriMayu)  [2015]
Money Can't Buy You Happiness (WMatsui, Atsumina, MaYuki) [2015-2016]
New Love (RinoRie, MaYuki + Others) [2015-2016]
OS Corner + Other Short Stories [2015-2016]
- My Rommate From Hell, Literally (KojiYuu) + How I Fell For My Idiot Roommate (sequel)
- Searching for Happiness (WMatsui)
KitaRie dedicated OS Collection [2016]
Angel of Death (Atsumina) ~Oneshot~ [2016]

On-Going
Dating Game (Multi-Pair)
Psychotics (Multi-Pair)
All I Want Is You (Kojiyuu, JuriAnnin + Others)
The Lake (AtsuYuu)
Randomness: Cal's Stories Based on Prompts (Various)
You're the Worst (WMatsui + Others)
Running with the Wolves (Multi-pair)

~All of my on-going stories will continue in September~

Offline yocelin17

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: All I Want Is You - JuriAnnin + WMatsui BackStory [EXTRA] 1/2/16
« Reply #63 on: February 01, 2016, 03:32:34 PM »
Arghhhhh.....

Rena realized that she was only holding Jurina down and their feelings were on a different level…or let’s say… the depth of them…were quite different.

They didn’t manage to find balance as Rena couldn’t force herself to care more… while there is no way that Jurina would have managed to care less.

I really love how you explain Wmatsui relationship here, how Jurina would give up on anything for Rena, and Rena who can't do the same. Please continue your good work
Usually a silent reader.

Sorry for my broken english, english is not my first language.

Kami-oshi: Kashiwagi Yuki

Offline RenshuChan

• Jurina's secret crush ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I know many people's secret, but they don't ~
Re: All I Want Is You - JuriAnnin + WMatsui BackStory [EXTRA] 1/2/16
« Reply #64 on: February 02, 2016, 09:27:09 AM »
I wanted to blame Jurina for not taking Annin's feeling seriously, but she can't force her feelings.
then I wanted to blame Rena for not loving Jurina just how Jurina did, but Rena had her own reason.
okay... I still want to see JuriAnnin's future, or probably, JuriMilky?

update soon...

Offline calista_castro

• ecchi
  • Member+
All I Want Is You (Kojiyuu, Sayamilky, JuriAnnin, Atsumina) Chapter 14. Part 2
« Reply #65 on: February 02, 2016, 09:26:11 PM »
@RenshuChan, I know what you mean. I'm glad that it reach you this way (wanting to blame them but in the end...realizing that they had their reasons). Once again, I'm kind of happy that I somehow manage to portray the story this way! And sure thing... its a new era and new opportunities for the girls. So let's just see what happens!
@yocelin17, sure thing I'm continuing this (though of course...who knows with busy schedule and all... but I think I have made a comment in my other story some time ago, that one way or the other, I plan to finish on my stories. I don't want to leave them dropped especially when there are people reading, so thanks for dropping a comment!)

Chapter 14. Part 2

While coming back inside, though a little bit in a rush, Yuko still managed to come face to face with Atsuko and Takamina. “Oh hey… you showed up?”, asking a bit awkwardly, though obviously she already knew that these two are coming because Mariko told her earlier.

Takamina smiled in a friendly manner “well of course. We wouldn’t miss it…oh…I’m going to greet Jurina”, she come up with a quick excuse leaving Yuko and Atsuko alone.

The two stared at each other a little bit awkwardly and because it looked like there is nothing that Acchan wants to say, Yuko commented “I kind of…have to go…we will probably sing any minute and I still need to take my guitar”.

“Am…”, Acchan finally opened her mouth but it still seemed a challenge to get words from her mouth. She shook her head, a bit annoyed at herself “I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have hit you and…”

“Its okay…”, Yuko smiled a bit relieved that Acchan finally spoke up.

“You sure?”

Without giving a second for herself to think, Yuko answered quite instantly “if something like that happened to you two…I would have probably hit you with my car. So I can survive a slap”, of course they knew that Yuko is just joking, but this made the atmosphere better.

Both girls laugher at it and Atsuko also seemed relieved by the outcome “good luck on the stage”.

“Oh yeah… thanks for reminding me the fact that I always sign in for Jurina’s ideas…”

“Juri…wrote these lyrics herself?”, Atsuko questioned a bit curiosity.

“Most of the time she does but yeah… I think for the first time she’s happy with the lyrics herself… I have seen her throwing a lot of previously written songs in a trash can… if she decided to performance this particular one… it has to have a deep meaning… but I REALLY have to go!”, Yuko added noticing that Jurina is already waving her hand and trying to get older girl’s attention.

It was almost their time to performance, so they did have to end whatever conversation they had.

When Yuko and Jurina finally prepared, Yuko sat on a chair with a guitar in her hands, Jurina stood next to her, and course both of them hold their microphones ready to perform. At that time Haruna and Asuka also came to the bar.

Just like Asuka guessed before, Haruna whispered “I would rather…stay here… in the back for now”.

Asuka laughed shortly but nod her head “fine. I will keep you company… if you change your mind, tell me about it… I’m actually seeing Yuko’s friends up front”.

Haruna nod her head shortly and it didn’t seem that she’s going to change her mind, but at the same time, at this point she couldn’t turn her eyes away from the stage, intrigued.

Everyone else stood quite close to the stage and as promised Milky had Jurina’s phone in her hands, filming the performance, using younger girl’s phone as it had better video quality.

The song started and Yuko and Jurina started singing having their own parts in the song. (EXPLANATION: in this fanfiction Jurina have written the lyrics and they don’t exist in the world. Well in this universe, let’s say. Though actually this is Shaw Mendes feat. Hailee Steinfeld — “Stitches” acoustic version of a song. I will drop the link after this chapter. And in here Yuko is playing the guitar so she’s singing Shaw Mendes parts, while Jurina’s Hailee Steinfeld parts).

Jurina: “I thought that I’ve been hurt before
But no one’s ever left me quite this sore
Your words cut deeper than a knife
Now I need someone to breathe me back to life
Got a feeling that I’m going under”

Both: “But I know that I’ll make it out alive
If I quit calling you my lover
Move on”

Jurina: “You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe”

Yuko: “I’m shaking, falling onto my knees”

Jurina: “And now that I’m without your kisses”

Yuko: “I’ll be needing stitches”

Jurina: “I’m tripping over myself”

Yuko:  "I’m aching begging you to come help”

Jurina: “And now that I’m without your kisses”

Yuko: “I’ll be needing stitches. / Just like a moth drawn to a flame
Oh, you lured me in, I couldn’t sense the pain
Your bitter heart cold to the touch”

Both: “Now I’m gonna reap what I saw
I’m left seeing red on my own”

Yuko: “Got a feeling that I’m going under
But I know that I’ll (both: make it out alive)
If I quit calling you my lover"

Both: "Move on"

Yuko: “You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe”

Jurina: “I’m shaking, falling onto my knees”

Yuko: “And now that I’m without your kisses”

Jurina: “I’ll be needing stitches”

Yuko: “I’m tripping over myself”

Jurina: “I’m aching begging you to come help”

Yuko: “And now that I’m without your kisses”

Jurina: “I’ll be needing stitches.”

Yuko:Needle and the thread
Gotta get you out of my head
Needle and the thread
Gonna wind up dead”

Jurina: “Needle and the thread
Gotta get you out of my head,
(both:get you out of my head)”

(repetition of chorus)

After the song everyone clapped while Yuko and Jurina repeatedly thanked for the applause and finally stepped down from the stage.

Atsuko and Minami were the first two to congratulate Jurina and Yuko on their performance, while Milky stopped filming and saved the video all of a sudden seeing Rena’s photo appearing on Jurina’s phone screen. The reason for that was, the fact that Rena was actually calling younger girl.

Milky looked up squinting her eyes slightly, as exactly this moment Annin also congratulated Jurina, and Matsui laughed happily while hugging the girl.

Thinking about this only for a couple of seconds Milky turn around walking away with a phone in her hands, heading outside so she could get some distance from the crowd. Only Sayanee noticed this weird behavior and after few seconds consideration, firstly as the others congratulating the two girls that sang on the stage, she walked in the direction of Milky.

She found the girl outside the bar when she was already ending the conversation “also…I think the fact that Jurina weren’t keen on communicating back with you all this time… should have given you some hints… obviously that’s just my suggestion… you’re already left and she knows it. Isn’t leaving here in peace, best choice of actions? Yeah. I thought so. Bye”.

Milky ended conversation a little bit annoyed, but at the same time with a sigh of relief. That lasted only for a second though, as she heard familiar voice behind her.

“What are you doing?” obviously, it was Sayanee who voiced out the first thought and question that appeared in her mind, now squinting judgmental eyes at Milky.

In the meantime, back in the bar, Annin asked curiously while Jurina still didn’t let her go, keeping her hands on girl’s sides “so…do you feel…somehow…different…or better after the performance?”

Jurina considered it for some time, moving her head to one and then to other side, even staring at the ceiling of this bar. Probably, in a way trying to make Annin impatient, and succeeding at it as the girl touched her shoulder and moved it with her hand a little bit “hey…?”

Jurina laughed happily and answered honestly this time “yeah… I feel relieved. Like leaving something behind… but something that has to stay there. I don’t know how to explain this… but I feel a lot better and more certain…about everything”, she added this time squeezing Annin’s sides.

Asuka also came to congratulate Yuko on her performance hugging the girl shortly “who could have thought that you have quite a good voice”.

“Very funny… even if I didn’t have a bearable voice… I could still sing anything I want… that’s not my profession so…”

Asuka squinted her eyes curiosity noticing that Yuko actually looked somewhere behind her. “Are expecting someone else?”

“Eh? Oh…no I’m just…”

“Actually… I have a note for you…from Haruna”, Asuka took it from her coat pocket and gave the note to Yuko. “You two are so weird really… and yeah… she was here, but left already…”, Asuka shook her head showing that she doesn’t agree with this kind of childlessness.

Yuko looked at the note a bit doubtful. “Don’t worry… its not going to explode. But I hope you two realize that I won’t always be around… you know.. to stop you for doing something unprofessional in a work place, or for giving the notes that reminds me my first grate”

While Asuka continued with her rant, Yuko finally opened the note and look inside. It was short and probably written in a rush, but the point was not the look, but context:

“It is kind of pointless having ‘the bridal shower’ before the wedding, so how about we have a dinner instead? The wedding is in two days… so let me now, if you agree to go on a date tomorrow evening”.

While Yuko looked at the note Asuka once again commented with a roll of her eyes “I mean… she could have just asked and get her answer right here and now… but of course… she’s kind of an idiot so…”

Yuko smiled unconsciously and nod her head in agreement, though she still didn’t look at Asuka, and continued staring at the note instead “yeah…”

A/N: The song in this part:

Complete
- My Rommate From Hell, Literally (KojiYuu) + How I Fell For My Idiot Roommate (sequel)

On-Going
Dating Game (Multi-Pair)
Psychotics (Multi-Pair)
The Lake (AtsuYuu)

Offline rindg

• No Oshima Yuko without Kojima Haruna~~~ :3
  • Member+
You just made this chapter a million times better because of Stitches. I LOVE THAT SONG!  :on lol:  :luvluv1:

Uh-oh, Milky got caught. Sayanee, don't be too hard on her ok?  :mon cweepy:

Jurina and Annin going well, happy for them.  :mon innocent:

Haruna pls, lol  :mon lol:

It's just Yuko, no need to be afraid of her.  :mon determined:

Thanks for the update author-san!  :mon bye:
No one but Yuko,
Can touch Haruna's body.
Those who ships it, rules.

Check out my fanfictions:
The Only Road To Take
You and I

Offline arawche079

• Hiatus
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm watching Yuu!!! Hiatus!!!!
Kojiyuu here is damn . .  :banghead: :banghead:..hmm....I did not notice the update...

:shocked.....be waiting for kojiyuu's dinner date...long way to go for thisfic 6 months of fake marriage....then after that they will break up

Milky is the super star of this fic.....

Want to read next chap.....

« Last Edit: February 03, 2016, 09:16:41 AM by arawche079 »

Offline jhom_09

• Atsuyuu is cute but Kojiyuu all the way....
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • My Gayness belong to YUU.....

wahhh two things i love, the song and this chapter  :cool1:
i'm excited for the dinner date of Kojiyuu  :ding:
sorry author-san i didnt put some comment but i'm reading your fic, i'm just lazy...  :err:
when i'm reading this i'm kind of sad because of the song i think and of course the story too, but the song i always listen that, i will wait for your next update  :hee:

Offline sasshirie

• Member+
  • Shipping is number 1 priority
FOR THE SONG CHOICE I GIVE YOU 100POINTS!  :w00t:

Offline kimseoyeonc

• ecchi
  • Member+
Just nice i was listening to this song!!  :lol: XD
But nice story!

Offline calista_castro

• ecchi
  • Member+
All I Want Is You (Kojiyuu, Sayamilky, JuriAnnin, Atsumina) Chapter 15 [7/2/16]
« Reply #71 on: February 07, 2016, 04:17:23 PM »
@kimseoyeonc, thanks! I'm kind of glad that everyone who reads the story approved of the song  :peace: :lol:
@sasshirie,  :thumbsup
@rindg, I LOVE THIS SONG TOO  :onioncheer: :hee: Haruna is so scared and shy probably but aren't we all? Or at least most of us, when it comes to someone that we like? I think so hehe, as it happens to me  :shy1:
@jhom_09, it is indeed a sad song, I know what you mean. I guess a lot of sad songs are actually really good, because they express inner feelings in the best way. Oh...and the date is here! I'm skipping drama for this chapter and concentrating only on that for now!  :whistle:
@arawche079, oh yeah, long way to go. I guess I'm quite slow in terms of this story time line (they haven't even got married yet!)  Though... no worries... the date is here! The wedding is soon after! FINALLY!

Chapter 15

Yuko knew that she wouldn’t hear the end of it after telling Jurina and Milky about the date she’s going to have this evening. She didn’t know what happened with two of her best friends after they separated last night. Milky looked sad and a bit distant, but only for first half of a day. Her mood improved after hearing the news. Meanwhile Jurina was as cheerful as usual and Yuko didn’t even need to ask if her time with Annin was good. You could simply read the answer from her face.

Eventually, two girls kept on messaging Yuko and asking all kind of questions about the restaurant they are going to go, is that counts as a second date or as a first one, does Yuko has intentions of spending the night in Haruna’s place for a second time, isn’t it weird that instead of a party two brides are going to spend evening together, and so on. The messages came none stop and Yuko even had to turn off the sound of her phone as Asuka kept on looking up and smirking.

After last night, Yuko found it a little bit awkward to answer Haruna directly, as the girl didn’t do the same, so she messaged her that she wouldn’t mind spending the evening together. Haruna hadn’t showed up to work and Yuko even started wondering that maybe Haruna had a change of heart, or if maybe she forgot about the date.

First half of a day Yuko even kept on glaring at Asuka and thinking that maybe that’s just her tricks for annoying Yuko and later on her co-worker will confess that it was all a lie and Yuko ended up embarrassing herself while messaging Haruna with her agreement.

Fortunately, that wasn’t just some sort of trick or joke and eventually Yuko got a message from Haruna with the address where she should come. Yuko looked at the clock and smiled content that she still has more than enough time to get ready for the date.

Saying her goodbyes after finishing the work for the day, Yuko listened with curiosity at Asuka’s comment “You know… its possible that Haruna didn’t show up today, because she was getting ready all day…”

Yuko, who hadn’t considered it even for a second, squinted her eyes confused “I doubt that… it wouldn’t take all day”.

“When you’re very nervous or excited it might. My suggestion is not to annoy your future wife one day before your wedding”.

“Oh…so no pressure at all?”

Asuka walked closer putting her hand on Yuko’s shoulder for few seconds and winked for probably the tenth time today “don’t worry. No matter the outcome, you will still be less nervous than Haruna. You have no idea how that one can get sometimes”.

“You’re certainly making me more nervous with your comments”, Yuko sigh realizing that Asuka’s pep talk is not working at all and shaking her head shortly “I’ll better go, get ready. I don’t want to be late either”.

This time, way more nervous than before, Yuko rushed back home to get ready. The fact that Milky and Jurina were already there and wanted to help her out with the preparations somehow made it feel more real and scary.

Yuko went to the restaurant earlier than the mentioned time, but found Haruna already waiting there. Awkwardly she stumbled to greet the girl and both smiled unsure how they should greet one another outside of work with everything that’s happening lately. Lastly, they settled for a short hug and sat in front of each other.

Yuko was the first one to break the tension “so…how long have you been waiting?”

“Oh…not long… like fifteen minutes…well maybe half an hour…or forty five minutes? I lost count… but I read some random stuff on the Internet so no problem, I could have waited even longer”.

After Haruna’s comment, Yuko wanted to tell her, that she actually come earlier that she suppose to…so maybe Haruna got confused with the time, but their waiter come, so instead they chose some food from the menu.

Haruna kept staring at her phone, showing more interest to it than to Yuko, so Oshima had no other choice, but to ask “what are you…”

While looking down, pretty much at the same time when Yuko started talking, Haruna also spoke up, sometimes raising her eyes to meet up with Yuko’s, so overall the girl got confused if Haruna is reading something or if she’s talking for real.

“I want to be your 6am forehead kisses, the 7am good mornings. I want to be the 8am cuddles in bed, the 9am breakfasts, the 10am watching reruns on tv. I want to be your 11am cold showers, your 12 noon lunch, your 1pm iloveyous. I want to be your 2pm piggy backs and 3pm hugs from behind. I want to be your 4pm strolls in the park and 5pm kisses. I want to be your 6pm dinner takeouts and 7pm jokes, your 8pm gaze at the stars and 9pm hugs. I want to be the 10pm laughs till we fall asleep and the 11pm snores. I want to be the 12am dreams and the 1am snuggles. I want to be the 2am bugging to wake up because you can’t go back to sleep. I want to be the 3am soft whispers and the 4am conversations. I want to be the 5am who-loves-the-other-more fights. I want to be all of that, and I’d want to do all of that everyday. Everyday for the rest of my life.”

Haruna finally gave her full attention to Yuko raising her eyebrows with curiosity “what do you think?”

“Eh…am…awh…about?”

Haruna laughed shortly, finding Yuko’s reaction adorable. “Oh…don’t panic. That’s something I have read on the Internet. But its quite good, right? If tomorrow they will want some sort of vows, I think I’m using these. I mean…they aren’t original but…”

Finally understanding the reason why Haruna READ all of this, Yuko sigh both relieved and a little bit confused that she let herself get affected by such ‘unoriginal’ words “Oh…yeah… but we’re not getting married in Church…so I don’t think they will ask for it. I wouldn’t have mine…” she added a bit concerned.

“Oh…no worries… you can just say ditto…that you want the same and no one will care. I guess, I will have to memorize these just in case…” she concluded with conviction, but shook her head after few more seconds. “That’s not why I invited you here… actually… I want to…talk…”

“I gathered. Isn’t that what we are doing though?”

“Yes…but not like that… I mean… I prefer getting to know each other… with some weird questions… that would be also useful for future… we will have few interviews during our marriage…I know that’s something that is unavoidable, so we can slowly get prepared. Also…well…”

“I understand”, Yuko smiled with her dimple squirrel smile, the best one she had, and everyones favorite one “that’s a brilliant idea. Maybe you should start so I can get a better idea what kind of questions you have in mind…”

“Yes!” Haruna clicked her fingers and for few seconds stared in the distance.

“What’s your sleeping position?”

“Eh…?”

“On which side…left or right?” all of a sudden Haruna change the question after noticing Yuko’s confusion.

“Oh… I don’t really know… left maybe? You?”

“The other one…. do you have any animals?”

“Not anymore…but I had a bunny for many years… I think I would like to have another one at some point…”

“I have two dogs…you will have to meet them.”

Yuko smiled and nod her head “well, I will… by the way…Asuka mentioned something about next week… I want to ask about it before I forgot… she said you need to tell me something”.

Haruna hit her head with her own palm and nod furiously for more than three times “right! I forgot! I will be away next week… I know… another weird thing in a marriage when your partner has to go away right after your wedding…I will literally have to leave right after it… this is job related and my father told me about it that day when…when…he came”, Haruna concluded unable to describe the situation both of them were at then, and blushing slightly. “The point is… you will have to get used to my home for a week and stay there alone. I’m sorry… it is something that I couldn’t get myself out of… but I tried”.

Once again Yuko shared her smile while looking at Haruna who tried to explain the situation as descriptive as possible. Haruna also tried to talk fast so she wouldn’t forget what she wants to say and that was another thing that Yuko found adorable that evening. “No problem… we will have five months and three weeks for the rest of a time…one week won’t make a difference”.

“You sure?” for some reason Haruna still felt the need to ask about it, indicating that if that’s something that Yuko feels uncomfortable about, she will go against her father and tries to argue for the second time.

“It is really fine. Don’t worry about it… how about we continue asking weird questions, again? This way we will have more fun…well I would have even more fun if I could eat already”, Yuko added while pouting and laughed shortly, because Haruna seemed concerned for few seconds “one question each until we get tired of this?”

After this, the dinner continued in this form even after they stopped eating and even after some inpatient waiter started walking around and hoping to get paid.

They drank only a little bit of wine, so there was no problem and Haruna took Yuko home with her own car. They continued talking, all the drive back, and still voice out one or other thing, even when Haruna parked the car already at the place.

Without waiting for Yuko’s agreement, Haruna decided to escort her back home, that’s why she heard few comments from the shorter girl about the fact that it was still quite early and not that dark, and how it wasn’t a dangerous neighborhood and even if it was, its not like Haruna could do anything about some robber.

Still Haruna insisted and walked next to Yuko, stopping only when they reached the door and Yuko turn around with a smile. “Thanks, I guess? But its more dangerous for you to get back from here to that expensive car, rather then for me to walk home alone.”

Higher girl just shrugged her shoulders, waving such idea away “You have said that it is not dangerous. So don’t change your beliefs all of a sudden”.

Yuko rolled her eyes in an answer. “I’m just…” but couldn’t come up with explanation so just sighed “fine… I’m just not used to someone escorting me this way… so this is awkward… the last time something like that happened…I was still in school so…”

“Well…its obviously the last time I’m doing this, because we’re getting married tomorrow. So stop complaining… but… I guess we should rest… and see how tomorrow is going to turn out?”, she added a bit more nervously, unsure how to say goodbye at this point.

Yuko smiled and nod in return “okay. I have one more weird question for that manner…”

“Oh?”

“Do you like escorting people back home?”

“No. I like people escorting me home”, Haruna answered in a blink of an eye, not even thinking about it, but that is how she probably answered most of the questions this evening, without giving a second thought to them.

When Yuko got quiet, Haruna didn’t know what to say either… considering her options, lshe leaned in kissing Yuko shortly on the cheek “That’s…expected after a date…I guess?” she reasoned this innocent act, while once again blushing slightly and leaning back slowly while trying to keep Yuko’s eye contact, but at the same time ready to turn around and run away.

Of course, Haruna relaxed a little bit, when she noticed that Yuko didn’t get angry at the act and nod her head with agreement. Not expecting anything else, Haruna turn around to leave, but was stopped this time, after Yuko’s comment. “Actually… I think this is what expected in such situation…”

Then Yuko gently turn Haruna around and tiptoe, kissing her shortly, but gently, on the lips “considering… that this is a date…”

Yuko let go of Haruna’s hand favoring her with that squirrel smile again.

Feeling like she’s flying somewhere high on the clouds, Haruna’s smile also grew wider and while walking away she waved her hand few times nervous, both — of today, and of tomorrow. Realizing that tomorrow will make this situation even more serious and more real than it was since then.

Complete

On-Going
Dating Game (Multi-Pair)
Psychotics (Multi-Pair)
The Lake (AtsuYuu)

Offline shanju

• Member+
  • YukoHaruna
I love this chapter, ahaha
And i love haruna unoriginal words, its sound so cheesy but beautiful at the same time. No wonder yuko affect a little because of that.
Im waiting the next chapter and thank you for the update.
I know more drama will coming,
I really love yuko and haruna character in this fic, not just them i love all of the character :)
Thankyou for the update

Offline rindg

• No Oshima Yuko without Kojima Haruna~~~ :3
  • Member+
Ehehe

This chapter has that first date awkwardness. It's so awkward that it's also making me feel awkward!

So they're getting married tomorrow? I mean, in the time of that chapter. And Haruna will be leaving after that lol, poor Yuko. xD
No one but Yuko,
Can touch Haruna's body.
Those who ships it, rules.

Check out my fanfictions:
The Only Road To Take
You and I

Offline jhom_09

• Atsuyuu is cute but Kojiyuu all the way....
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • My Gayness belong to YUU.....
hmm i think we both have the same choice in song well i hope so  :shy2: because i have the same opinion about that, i can feel the song more if i listen sad song, i have lot of sad songs in my playlist actually, hahaha

and about the chapter?  :farofflook:

thank you for giving me this wonderful chapter, wahhhhhh  :luvluv1: i giggle when i'm reading the whole chapter and the
"unoriginal words" that was the best.

well so the drama will be next? but it's the wedding right? ahh i can't wait anymore  :gyaaah:

i will wait Author-san......  :frustrated:

see you in your next update  :kneelbow:

« Last Edit: February 08, 2016, 05:01:40 AM by jhom_09 »

Offline arawche079

• Hiatus
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm watching Yuu!!! Hiatus!!!!
Wedding then honeymoon.... WoW i realy like how haru's situation here..

I really like your fic....

Kojipa's excitement  :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: so cute...

Oh..Haruna might get her heart broken if she knew that yuko agreed on this wedding because of marichan..well part of it

Offline sasshirie

• Member+
  • Shipping is number 1 priority

Offline ChibiRine

• 50% lurker; 40% reader; 10% writer. I'll be back!
  • Member+
  • KojiYuu/FuuMiru/SayaMilky (*•̀ᴗ•́*)و ̑̑
ALL OF MY FEELS. GAHD. :mon inluv: :luvluv1: :luvluv2:

Waiting for more updates!!! :mon bye:

Though, I'm sad for Kojipa. What if she's going to find out the arrangement between Yuko and Mariko-sama? :frustrated:

Kojipa though, she was so excited. :hehehe:

油断した私がハートときめかせたせいねその目に見つめられポーっとしてしまった

君を見つけたらどんな言葉を掛ければいい?その姿 見とれて僕はきっと立ち尽くす人混みと喧噪の隙間愛する人と出逢えたことだけでしあわせになる

スキャンダラスに生きて行こうそれが私たちの生きる道やりたいことやって行こう一度の人生だ

For more gayness and sweetness, visit the FuuMiru Thread and KojiYuu Thread!

Offline shanju

• Member+
  • YukoHaruna
Im waiting your update author sann..
I cant wait kojiyuu marriage moment, hehe

Offline calista_castro

• ecchi
  • Member+
@ChibiRine, I'm happy to announce that you will get your answer in this chapter  :glasses:
@sasshirie,  :hee:
@rindg, yeah the wedding bells and all! And that was the plan, to make it awkward, because let's face it... pretty much ALL THE TIME first dates are awkward like that  :shy1:
@arawche079, well there are some secrets indeed... I guess they will be revealed with time... the point here is... the clue in the end of the chapter (about...well...you will read it, so I'm not saying anything but yeah...) new things around the corner  :)
@jhom_09, same with me... I like various genres of music but usually the sad songs (and most importantly the lyrics) leave the biggest impression on me. I can just keep on listening on a particular song for a week if I really like it  :thumbsup thanks for waiting and you know what they say - the wait is over, the chapter is here! Fresh and new! (well, some drama yeah... it is necessary in stories... I hope you will still enjoy this). And about the date...I wanted to give something cute (and awkward) before the Valentine's Day, I'm happy that my plan was successful  :grin:
@shanju, (answer to your first comment:  :shy2: I'm really happy that you enjoyed it, and that you like the characters in here! I like all the girls too, I mean... I kind of have to... I'm the writer... yeah... there is some stuff coming up, even in this chapter... but still!) and answer to your second comment: SORRY FOR THE WAIT!!!  :kneelbow:

Chapter 16

“You don’t mind it, right?” Jurina asked for probably the fifth time since the girls left the bar.

She and Annin walked in the park, choosing the long way home, while Jurina without even asking took Annin’s hand in her own. The question though, wasn’t about either Annin mind it or not, it was about the fact that they got separated from the group.

“I really don’t mind it”, the girl repeated also for the fifth time and giving Jurina a reassuring smile “also… I don’t mind spending more time alone with you, without your friends around. I’m not saying that I don’t like your friends but…”

“They need some getting used to, I know. Yuko seemed normal at first…until she breaks the tension and then suddenly some her pervert nature comes on the surface. She’s kind of unstoppable at that point. I guess you don’t remember her in school, right? We were lucky that she started dating Mariko early or she would have probably ended up assaulting half of the school… she still did sometimes but…”

Annin laughed at Jurina explanation but didn’t stop her, when younger girl continued. “And Milky…well… she’s… Milky… I think she still has my phone, though…”

“But you’re fond of them… they are your best friends. I can see how much you care about them… its cute”, Annin summarized their whole conversation with a sympathetic smile.

“I think they are more than my best friends… they are my family. And that’s the most important thing, isn’t it? Don’t worry…you will get used to them with time… after all, I’m planning on keeping you”.

Annin stopped raising her eyebrows both suggestively and curiously “oh really?”

This sudden stop made younger Matsui turn around as well, and she smiled as brightly as she managed “I think I have been implying in one or other occasion… also I’m taking you to a very special place for me now… I don’t show it to just anyone…”

“Oh…why is it special?”, Annin asked already intrigued.

Jurina turn around dragging Annin faster after herself, but at the same time smiling cheekily “its really not, but… I think you will understand why I like it that much”.

“What are you doing?” obviously, it was Sayanee who voiced out the first thought and question that appeared in her mind, now squinting judgmental eyes at Milky.

After Sayanee’s question, Milky froze for a couple of seconds, breathing in and out, and slowly turning around “talking on a phone. What does it look like?”

“It looks like you’re talking on a phone with someone who was calling Jurina… my best guess… Rena?”

Milky sigh unable to lie “so? She left Jurina and now she’s trying to keep tabs on her? How about… no?! Jurina looks really happy with Annin. Messages or phone calls like that… could bring her back to the start…and she might forget whatever progress she made during this time… and Jurina deserves to forget someone who didn’t care enough…”

Sayanee snickered “I hope these words are implied for your situation too. Especially after you decided to move out”.

“Isn’t that what you wanted too? I should have probably done it earlier… then you wouldn’t have to escape to another country with pretext that you’re doing it for my well being. Its not like I’m stupid. I can see when my feelings are one-sided… only you made the bigger deal of it”.

“Oh…and the fact that you started drinking every night? That’s just… a coincidence and completely normal thing to do? I’m surprised that your besties are not aware of it. Or they could take care of you… because Milky needs taking care of”.

Milky opened her mouth to retort, but after a second closed it just staring back at Sayanee.

“Nothing? Well… there is a least one thing that we agree with. But one recommendation… Jurina wouldn’t thank you, if she found out about your… I don’t know how to call this… so maybe you should stop or tell her about it? So you won’t destroy another relationship in your life… I’m not saying that you destroyed ours…it was mostly job related, so I was forced to take care of you… but of course… it could have been more pleasant if you hadn’t…”

Milky ended Sayanee’s words a bit bitterly “If I hadn’t fallen for you? Oh… I guess that something that people can control. Thank you for letting me know… I won’t make the same mistake again… next time I won’t start liking someone who’s not interested in me…I will just tell myself — no… not this one. And look out for someone new”.

Sayanee raised her hands and clapped for couple of times “Impressive. You actually found a good come back. Still… can I once again suggest you something?”

“You full of advices tonight… why not”, Milky agreed but her eyes reeked anger.

“Found someone who will take care of you, get married, spend the rest of your life with that person, leave other people troubles behind. You obviously need someone who will pamper you like a child. I’m pretty sure that there are people like that… maybe this requires some work, some searching. But who knows…something magical might happen and that person will appear…”

“Well…you don’t need to worry about it.”

“Indeed… I haven’t thought about this earlier… but I’m free from you…”, quite unexpectedly Sayanee smiled for herself. “That is good…”, she nod her head, as if finally acknowledging this thought.

Milky stared at Sayanee for longer than necessary finally saying “I actually wonder…what made me like you”

“Oh…I have been wondering about it for quite some time. Trying to come up with a good reason… maybe if I had showed you a lot of affection or something like that… but nothing come in my mind… I don’t get it either”.

Milky looked down at Jurina’s phone that she still held in her hands “I think this conversation is over. Enjoy your freedom”, and without waiting for any other confirmation, she quickly went inside the bar, to look out for other girls.

[FLASHBACK] SayaMilky BACKSTORY

No one’s life is simple. We all have our problems and worries and we have our own way to deal with things.

Two very different people might not understand each others intentions, hopes, thoughts, dreams and feelings. Sometimes, even if we do realize what the other person is feeling — we might not feel the same way. This way — one person is always left to be the broken hearted.

In this case scenario, Watanabe Miyuki is the one who got her heart broken — considering the fact that she was the only one who fall in love.

Sayanee was her savior in a way. Not that Sayanee chose to be this way. It was simply the job of a girl — protection of someone who needs saving. As a police officer, Sayanee just had to do what was expected from her. Just a simple task given to her by her boss, which this girl couldn’t deny.

On the other hand, Miyuki misunderstood her attention. The girl fall hard and fast. Her feelings were evident and everyone around noticed it. Jurina and Yuko teased their best friend about the issue, but only because they were unaware that Sayanee didn’t feel the same way.

As a police officer, and remembering that Milky was a witness in an investigation, Sayanee had to take care of her. But Sayanee never expected that she not only will have to take care of Milky’s safety, but also her emotional state.

Some people handle rejection well, meanwhile others… breaks down. As you can guess, in this situation we had the second option. One broken hearted girl and one tired of bull**shit girl.

Even though, at first living together (also, with Atsumina couple) was a good idea for protection. Later on, it turned out to be the worst decision Sayanee could have made. She regretted it almost instantly, as even though Milky was already broken hearted she still couldn’t let go…giving up didn’t seem like an option to her.

A lot of times Sayanee showed her concerns about Miyuki’s drinking problems, but no one saw it that much, or recognized it as Milky acted normal next morning and such behavior appeared only at night — when you start feeling lonely.

After the court, when the criminal was send to prison and witness protection ended, Sayanee come up with the best solution she could find for that moment. She fled the country.

The girl hoped she could escape Milky for good, but avoiding your own country just for one person… seemed unreasonable too. That’s why Sayanee got back home, with hope that she won’t need to deal with Milky or this girl’s feelings anymore.

Obviously, Sayanee was wrong as it was impossible to avoid her and she still had to feel guilt for Milky’s conditions though not answering to the other person feeling was a normal thing for others.

[END OF FLASHBACK]

Though reliving the past wasn’t a glorious thing for some, others spend their evening enjoying the time as they could. In this case: Jurina took Annin to that special place she mentioned before. It wasn’t anything extraordinary, just a simple swings where most likely children played through the day.

That was probably the reason why Annin asked a little bit confused and curious “Is it…it?”

Almost instantly Jurina answered in the same way Harry and his friends did in Harry Potter and the Prison of Azkaban “I’m solemnly swear I’m up to no good”.

“I spend all my childhood here… every single day, so it is a very special place for me. You know what they say… this is the place of my youth… so well… I’m not sharing it just with anyone…”

Annin smiled pleased at the comment, after all, this was a compliment, very nice one “I see… so only your best friends and…?”

“No…I mean… if you’re asking if I took Rena here…I haven’t” Matsui smiled grabbing Annin’s hand and dragging the girl after herself “come on! I want you to have some fun! This swing is amazing! You will see!”

Without waiting for Annin’s replay she started swinging the girl, while laughing at the sigh. At first Annin clenched her hands tightly but relaxed after couple of minutes. Exactly two minutes later she was already having a lot of fun.

At this point, it wouldn’t be Matsui if she wouldn’t come up with an idea how to surprise someone, or throw them off guard. Jurina walked around standing in front of the swing at the same time while Annin was still on it, and literally caught the swing in air, having Annin only few inches away from herself, she leaned forward stealing a short but sweet kiss and instantly let go, simply because she didn’t have enough strength to hold on any longer.

As expected Annin was surprised but didn’t seem to mind it. Noticing that older girl is not angry at her, Jurina relaxed. They laughed for some time, even while walking away from the place. “You know… that doesn’t really counts as a kiss… because you stole it”.

Jurina just shrugged her shoulders “Well maybe next time I won’t have to do it and you will just come to me yourself”.

“Oh…like a mutual kiss?”

“However you call it”, once again younger girl answered innocently while looking around at the dark night sky.

“That’s…?”

“What?”

Annin sighed giving up, unable to come up with good comeback “you know what I mean”.

“I do?”

“Jurina! You do, just stop”, the girls laughed once again, relaxing and concentrating on the beauty of the night.

Sometimes taking risks payed off.

That was the exact same thing that Haruna though while sitting in front of her desk to write something in her diary.

She kept it through the years, just to explore her thoughts but usually wrote something new only once in a few months. Especially if everything remained the same.

Considering how much happened during this little time, her desire to express all new thoughts was understandable and expected.

This was the paragraph which she wrote after the date with Oshima Yuko…not the first time the girls spend together but probably the only time that everything actually counted.

Kojima Haruna DIARY

I had a lot of thoughts recently. I think… sometimes they get clouded and other times… there is like… explosion… is that a right word for it? Explosion… I think it is… how else to describe it?

The only thing on my mind recently…or should I say person… I should say person… the only person on my mind recently is… Yuko…Oshima Yuko… wherever I go…

I mean… I see her everyday at work, there is a reason for that. I know that Mocchi noticed… before Yuko I used to sleep in and most of the time showed up only when there were two or three people at the place. You could find me walking around the corridors in the morning only if I overslept… but now… I want to use the opportunity of seeing Yuko so everyday I come earlier…

Even when she was angry at me, because… there were a lot of reasons… still… just seeing her was good enough for that time.

Am I insane? No… I mean… I feel like I am… but isn’t that how people who are in love act? Or think? She’s not there yet…I’m aware of it… but hope…oh hope… doesn’t hope bring us eternal misery? Someone told me this! Or have I read it somewhere? Maybe they told me…eh? Wait…what was I writing about?

Right…Yuko… no wait… Hope? Yuko and hope? That I have hope?

It doesn’t matter after all… this date and…tomorrow… I feel like flying… I’m somewhere far away in the sky and I don’t want to get down… ever… I want to stay floating…

I’m thinking about positive things but I haven’t forgotten the kiss I witnessed few days ago… the same day when I saw Yuko singing and helping out her friend. She’s also so talented and… wait… once again I’m starting to concentrate on things that are not that important at the moment.

I saw Mariko kissing Yuko near the bar… I’m not sure if anyone else did… I mean… if Mocchi saw it…she didn’t mention a thing.

It hurt a little… seeing that… and when I say little… I mean… A LOT… but there will always be people behind… exes… I’m hopeful that they were saying goodbye… maybe I will ask about it some day…If I am brave enough but for now… I’m believing what I want to believe…

I wanted that date… to get some confirmations or at least… a little sign… I think I get it… Yuko… she’s not there yet but she likes me and that’s enough… for now…

THE WEDDING DAY

It happened in a blink. Isn’t that how things like that always do? You’re anticipating the moment, wait for it and then…few seconds later it is over.

While you’re thinking about it and imagine different scenarios it seems that its taking forever but to write down your signature in a paper takes just a couple of minutes. Whole ceremony didn’t last longer than half an hour.

After it, it is over. You’re already a married person (despite the situation you’re thrown in).

A smile. A kiss. A photo. Some excited friends running around, throwing rice on your head and that is all…

That’s how new things start. Other calls it a new beginning or new era, because… who knows what happens next. Who really knows…what tomorrow can bring…

Complete

On-Going
Dating Game (Multi-Pair)
Psychotics (Multi-Pair)
The Lake (AtsuYuu)

JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: BoA - Only One