JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Super Egg Machine - Rebirth

Author Topic: The Ice Creamusume Thread (冰淇淋少女組。/アイスクリー娘。)  (Read 48954 times)

Offline Nayoko-Kihara

• Member+
Re: The Ice Creamusume Thread (冰淇淋少女組。/アイスクリー娘。)
« Reply #100 on: September 06, 2009, 08:56:53 PM »
I wouldn't call it a downgrade, just really different styles. :)

Pictures of Guu-chan/her dance troupe from the competition. (Thanks to poif at H!O.)

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #101 on: September 06, 2009, 09:22:05 PM »
Man, the outfits that they make these dancing lil girls wear X___X Sorry but my motherly side is shocked

I mean the bee outfit, they basically spread their legs towards the audience wearing pants the size of panties and then on that 2nd stage, wear "tops" equal to training bras in size

Sry there are some things that I just won't understand >___<
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline Nayoko-Kihara

• Member+
« Reply #102 on: September 06, 2009, 10:35:38 PM »
Actually, I'm pretty sure they decide on costumes themselves. Or at least get a lot of say in it. XD I doubt they make them wear it.

Here's more information on the dance competition, and the video of her dance troupe from the preliminaries in July.

Quote from: poif @ H!O
This was a competition that took place in 19th of july 2009 (preliminary round) and 2nd of August 2009 (finals). The dance competition is organized to increase awareness on drug abuse and teenage health wellbeing.

Preliminaries:
動手動腳

(They didn't make it into the Top 3 during Finals.)
« Last Edit: September 07, 2009, 04:31:29 PM by Nayoko-Kihara »

Offline Nayoko-Kihara

• Member+
« Reply #103 on: September 15, 2009, 07:19:51 PM »
This was filmed a while ago (they're in the dresses they wore to MC for Abe Natsumi's FC event in Taiwan, and they're talking about their album being released in mainland China), but was just recently uploaded to YT, so it's "new" for us. :)

冰淇淋少女組。56.com宣傳視頻

Translation thanks to poif at H!O.
ShenShen & ReiRei: Greetings to netizens of 56.com! Very happy to meet all of you here! We are Ice Creamusume!
ShenShen: I'm leader ShenShen!
ReiRei: I am ReiRei!
ShenShen: Actually Ice Creamusume consists of 6 members~ Let us introduce them to you! (points to Anchii's poster face) This is our reliable sub-leader, Anchii~ and this is PeiPei the group comedian~
ReiRei: And there's also our great singer, Youko, and our youngest member Guu-chan.
ShenShen: We are Japan's H!P's first overseas group!
ReiRei: Ice Creamusume's first album "1st Best!" is finally going to debut officially in China on the 7th of July! ,,,|_ (^__^) _|,,,
ShenShen: Yay~~ ,,,|_ (^__^) _|,,, if you want to get to know more information and the latest news about us, Ice Creamusume, then please feel free to visit our blog!
ReiRei: We will post our latest videos onto 56.com to share with everyone. Everyone must check them out more often ok!

ShenShen & ReiRei: Support Ice Creamusume, visit 56.com!
ShenShen: I am Ice Creamusume's Shenshen.
ReiRei: I am ReiRei.
ShenShen & ReiRei: BYE BYE!
----

56.com. is basically the same as other webbies like YouTube and Tudou, just that this site is based in China.

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #104 on: September 23, 2009, 04:52:10 PM »

The first Hello! Project Taiwan unit, Ice Creamusume!

See the first post for profiles and music videos!!

Fill in the survey! :w00t:

Questions to fans who didn't know them before:
Are you now interested in getting to know ICM better?
Which member seems the most interesting? Why?

A survey for fans who knew them before:
My Ice Creamusume story:
My favourite ICM member:
My favourite ICM song:
My favourite thing about ICM:
Any favourite videos that haven't been linked yet:

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #105 on: September 25, 2009, 05:45:44 PM »
I guess I'll go for it, then. :lol:

My Ice Creamusume story: I started following the Taiwan H!P audition waaay late. Then watched every vid I could find on youtube and got to know the girls a little bit. I liked Lightbulb (Youko) instantly and started liking the others after they were picked. Heehee. I'm kinda just waiting for them to come out with new material now!!
My favourite ICM member: Aahhh hard to tell. I might like Anchii most now, but I have no idea why. She does have a really pretty smile. I guess Youko and Peipei's personalities haven't stood out as much as I had hoped; instead to me now Reirei is the one who stands out in that sense. (She's kinda weird lol.)
My favourite ICM song: Their debut song :3
My favourite thing about ICM: The member selection. I think they have a nice mix of galz.

Offline Nayoko-Kihara

• Member+
« Reply #106 on: September 25, 2009, 06:50:44 PM »
My Ice Creamusume story: I also (like shirenu) started following the auditions really late; they were almost over by the time I really got into it! :lol: But I'm so happy I did.~ I really ended up liking the girls that Tsunku chose, and immediately fell in love with them when I went back and watched some of their performances. (Except ReiRei; I couldn't find her only performance until way later. XD) - And then later after their album came out, they got to shine a lot more on TV shows. :heart: - Now I'm also waiting for some new material. I get the feeling it won't be too much longer though. :)

My favourite ICM member: Guu-chan! :heart: (I love them all though. XD)

My favourite ICM song: Morning Coffee (Chinese Ver.), Ame no Furanai... (Chinese Ver.). :wub: (I don't dislike any of their songs.)

My favourite thing about ICM: The girls themselves, their talents, the music. Everything? XD

Any favourite videos that haven't been linked yet: They've all been linked as far as I know. :lol:
---- ----

Ice Creamusume & Da Xiao Jie (Big Small Sister) will be at an event!
http://www.helloproject.com.tw/
冰淇淋少女組。和大小姐最新活動演出情報!

活動名稱:新竹縣中秋月光?會
活動場地:竹東河濱公園(新竹縣竹林大橋旁)
活動時間:19:30~21:30(預定時間)

請注意:
此活動為新竹縣政府主?之中秋?會,冰淇淋少女組。與大小姐為當?受邀參與演出藝人之一,預定會現場表演精彩歌舞,當天演出時間安排將可能視現場?況調整,敬請見諒。

請大家一定要到現場替冰淇淋少女組。及大小姐加油打氣?!!
Hello! to Taiwan中文官方網站

The event is the Mid Autumn Festival. Here is a flier (thanks to jelly man at H!O):
« Last Edit: September 26, 2009, 07:51:12 PM by Nayoko-Kihara »

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #107 on: September 25, 2009, 11:31:20 PM »

A survey for fans who knew them before:
My Ice Creamusume story: saw them on that show where shenshen did the belly dancing.. amazing!
My favourite ICM member: Shenshen and youko!
My favourite ICM song: The chinese ame no furanai and chinese go girl!
My favourite thing about ICM: I have all their signatures!!  XD XD
Any favourite videos that haven't been linked yet: ...

I want more new stuff by them! and a PB!

Offline Nayoko-Kihara

• Member+
« Reply #108 on: October 06, 2009, 07:45:12 PM »
Videos of the three songs they performed at the Mid Autumn Festival. They finally performed Go Girl (Chinese Ver.), so it's too bad PeiPei and Guu-chan couldn't be there. It's still an awesome treat though!

Also, be sure to watch for ReiRei doing her sides breakdown dance by herself during the RR21 performance. XD It's really cute!
----

Here's a photo taken by a fan:

The videos of the performances were taken by a Youko fan from Japan, who flew to Taiwan just to see them perform. His YouTube name is "konkoneva".

Lian Ai Deng Chang (Mandarin/Japanese mix)
20091003 冰淇淋少女組在新竹中秋晚會的演出短片

Go Girl~戀愛勝利~
20091003 冰淇淋少女組新竹中秋晚會的演出3 - Go Girl~戀愛勝利~

RR21 (Chinese Ver.)
20091003 冰淇淋少女組新竹中秋晚會的演出2 - 戀愛革命21
« Last Edit: October 06, 2009, 10:11:43 PM by shirenu »

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #109 on: October 15, 2009, 11:09:18 AM »
If anybody doesn't have their album yet: http://www.mediafire.com/?oqlnmzzyn2w

:cow:

Offline Nayoko-Kihara

• Member+
« Reply #110 on: October 28, 2009, 04:24:57 PM »
poif at H!O did a rough translation of a blog entry about the autumn festival ICM and DXJ performed at. Here are the parts about ICM (and the parts about getting to the festival.)

I left Da Xiao Jie out as much as possible. It's really long, but I thought it was worth reading. :

Quote from: Poif / Taiwan Fan
At first I intended to take leave for the Mid Autumn Festival, but who knew, my company canceled all leaves for that day! Whatever...I just went back to work as usual, by noon time I zoomed off (i'm not sure if he gets off work at noon or if he just snuck out of the office). I didnt even have time to return home to prepare. I went straight to the hotel my 2 japanese friends were supposed to be at, but after waiting for sometime without seeing them, I came to the conclusion that they should have gone to the train station straight.

I used my broken lousy Japanese to talk to my Japanese friends whom I have not seen in a long time. Though my vocabulary is very limited, both parties still tried very hard to convey our messages accross, we ended up having quite a fun time chatting. This is only our second time meeting one another and we already feel like long lost friends!

It was really difficult to find the venue. We were given instructions to drive into a "small road"..... what an extremely small road indeed. We got off as brother nine (another Taiwanaese Ice fan that drove them there) went to park the car.There was still about an hour plus before the whole mid autumn festival show begins. We could see that the other Ice fans have already reached. Initially I intended to bring my 2 japanese friends to the nearby areas for a little looksee, but the other Ice fans at the venue told me that there wasn't much around worth seeing, that was why they were standing at the event grounds. Went back to the parking lot to see a bunch of people crowding around brother nine. No wonder.. he was repairing and setting up all the LED boards with the Ice's names imprinted on.

Afterwards we went into the venue grounds. "A"-san asked me to recommend some Taiwanese delicacies. I looked around the venue..... there were really few stores around selling foodstuffs. Brought them to buy some egg rolls. "A"-san mentioned to me about hsintzu's famouse rice vermicelli, but the only store in the venue selling rice vermicelli was closed due to the strong winds and sand storm, so we bought oyster ommelette instead. Just like that, we managed to kill sometime.... but the event still hasnt started.... on stage were some local group performers trying to warm up the show. After almost an hour and everyone was finally warmed up, the unavoidable and impending "mayor's speech" came. Seeing a bunch of "VIPs" walking onto stage, i prepared myself for a long speech............... it was indeed very long!!

As the festive celebrations starts, everyone slowly gathered around, silently waiting for Ice Creamusume to come on stage. Initially we were standing at the back of the crowd, but we saw a big empty space right in front of the stage, so our entire group moved forward, carrying out lighted LED boards with us. Waiting for the MC's to introduce ICM. And when the emcees finally introduced the Ices on stage, our initial quiet demeanor vanished in an instant, everyone was on a high! LED boards went up one by one. We can see the locals all staring in our direction. Of course the Ices also noticed us~ They came out and put on their on stage poses, ready to sing and perform anytime now. And of course we were ready too~~ as the songs started, everbody's cheers and screams got louder and louder! We cheered and supported the Ices whole heartedly, ourselves seemingly becoming another highlight of the event. We couldn't care less about the onlooker's bewildered stares, we only cared for the Ices! We sang and danced away like nobodies business. And all thanks to brother nine's LED light boards, directing the Ices' attention to us, I, who was holding an Anchii light board got thrown a lot of smiles and crossed eyes with Anchii a lot of times!!! Oh my, how lucky and elated i felt~~!

The Ices MC'd their own portion of the event. They even specially mentioned "A" and "T"-san (the japanese friends of his) who specially came to Taiwan to watch this performance of theirs! At that point of time everyone turned their attention to us, and all of us pointed our fingers at A and T-san. The Ices even greeted them in Japanese! Only then did they realise the Ices were talking about them onstage, they hurridly waved their hands with fevor, returning the greetings to the ICM girls. 3 songs were performed in the blink of an eye. Though we all had fun.. but its not enough!!! >.< After watching ICM perform, we waited for Da Xiao Jie to come on. While in the process of waiting, A and T-san got pulled out of the crowd suddenly... got to know from oldman (not sure who he was refering to, it's another one of the fans) that the Japanese guys were brought back stage to meet and greet and shake hands with the Ices!!!! Just look at their satisfied and smirking faces! It really made their trip to Taiwan worth all the while!!

After ICM and Da Xiao Jie had performed, we all stood around the bus parking zone, waiting for their bus to drive past us. Although their curtains were drawn, I believe the Ices could hear our cheers and screams from inside the bus~! After sending the Ices off, we were all preparing to go home. Coming all the way down to Hsintzu, i'm glad I had so much fun! Thanks so much to all the supporters of the Ices!! That day due to the typhoon, the winds were really really strong. Watching the Ices and Da Xiao Jie perform, had the feeling that at some moments, they were really gonna get blown away!
----

PeiPei changed her Wretch blog album page music to Morning Musume's "Naichau Kamo". (She also uploaded some new photos.)
http://www.wretch.cc/album/luckyno2

She changed her main blog page music to Morning Musume's "Shouganai Yume Oibito".
http://www.wretch.cc/blog/luckyno2

auroragb at H!O has posted translations, on the ICM blog translation.. blog, of PeiPei's last two Wretch blog entries. Here are the links, in order:

http://icecreamusume.blogspot.com/2009/10/peace.html
http://icecreamusume.blogspot.com/2009/10/doomsday.html
« Last Edit: October 28, 2009, 07:00:30 PM by Nayoko-Kihara »

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #111 on: January 11, 2010, 05:57:46 PM »
Hrmm what's going on with this group really, their official blog been gone for ages and wut wut

D:

I hate it when they start new groups and then just let them die a slow death

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #112 on: January 12, 2010, 06:44:50 AM »
Oops, should've posted this on the 10th! (late b/c I had no internetz!)

YAY!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHENSHEN!!

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline Nayoko-Kihara

• Member+
« Reply #113 on: January 29, 2010, 06:33:20 AM »
Yes. :lol:

Guu-chan is now 13, ShenShen is 22, and ReiRei is 16.

auroragb at H!O (the person who translates blog entries) has still been translating PeiPei's Wretch (unofficial blog) blog entries while the main, official blogs are down.
----

Anchii with the Korean H!P auditon winner Jang Dayun, at the H!p Summer Chanpuru concert:

We also got higher quality videos of Guu-chan with her dance troupe, from an awesome ICM fan/blogger ( http://oooxxxno1.pixnet.net/blog/post/24685293 ), during Guu-chan's 13th birthday.

----

The same awesome blogger (from above) spotted the Ice Creamusume official poster in the background during a drama on TV. The show is called "Hi, My Sweetheart" (海派甜心), and stars the popular celebrities Show Luo (one of the hosts from "100% Entertainment", that ICM was on several times) and Rainie Yang.

Screencaps here:
http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/6239/46690438.jpg
http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/5778/34791821.jpg
http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/9979/55283252.jpg

(poif at H!O said that the girl right in the middle in the first screencap is one of Anchii's classmates from University, who is also studying Performing Arts. The scene was shot where they live, so she wanted to go and be an extra. They speculate there's a possibility she put the poster up.)
« Last Edit: January 29, 2010, 02:46:43 PM by shirenu »

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #114 on: November 28, 2010, 04:46:53 PM »
^That reply is almost a year old  :panic:

Any news? Anyone have a clue what is up with Ice creamusume? Is Shenshen the leader of H!P yet?  :lol:

I really enjoyed their first mini-album, was hoping for more...

Offline Naomi

• Member+
« Reply #115 on: November 28, 2010, 05:04:08 PM »
^ They've been removed from H!P's official website, so they're gone.

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #116 on: November 28, 2010, 06:50:03 PM »
....NNNOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!  :cry:

Why hast thou forsaken me!!  :panic:

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #117 on: November 28, 2010, 07:19:46 PM »
Rest in Peace o_o

This will be left in H!P history as one of the weirdest experiments evarrrr

Meanwhile, this thread travels to the grad section o-o

Offline OpsMonkey

• ecchi
  • Member+
The Ice Creamusume Thread (冰淇淋少女組。/アイスクリー娘。)
« Reply #118 on: November 28, 2010, 09:11:54 PM »
Finally taken to the back shed & put down (so to speak). Sayonara failed experiment.
Selective Hearing @ JPH!P Radio every Friday night/Saturday Morning starting at 00:00 MDT until 02:00 MDT.

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #119 on: November 28, 2010, 09:23:01 PM »
Poor them. Is there anyone to blame? That's what I've been wondering about this group. Who's to blame for this major fail? I feel bad for these girls, and have wondered how they took the news, or just, how it all played out.
"Under the beautiful blue sky"

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Super Egg Machine - Rebirth