JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rega - Mexico

Author Topic: [07/02-07/05] Morning Musume @ Anime Expo (Schedule/Who's Down P.1)  (Read 291214 times)

Offline Kanki

• Kanki-tastic
  • Member+
  • Ooh La-La!
Re: [07/02-07/05] Morning Musume @ Anime Expo (Schedule/Who's Down P.1)
« Reply #1000 on: September 11, 2009, 01:50:15 AM »
Yeah that was me Fen, rofl~ XD  I was not expecting to make a surprise appearance ina  documentary I came back here to get my fan account to tailor it to my Japanese sakubun thats due tomorrow rofl

Offline Mugen

• Chan Ho Nam Jr.
  • Member+
« Reply #1001 on: September 11, 2009, 09:42:52 AM »

wtf my canadian moose had more screen time than me  :lol:

Offline Kanki

• Kanki-tastic
  • Member+
  • Ooh La-La!
« Reply #1002 on: September 11, 2009, 11:00:55 PM »
Haha~

Hey does anyone have the subbed version of this but not via torrent? I downloaded it but it stops playing at ganbatte ikimasshoi! but the sound goes on, video doesnt :( whyyy?!

Aweh I wish I were at that autograph session ><;;;

Offline SacredCultivator

• AYO T-ara~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1003 on: September 25, 2009, 08:48:45 AM »
@Maki: Unno if you got it yet but...

This one is the H!F Version (H264):
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Hello!Fansub's is recruiting Translators / Karaoke Typesetters, if interested PM me.

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #1004 on: January 16, 2010, 02:59:14 AM »
20091010 J-MELO [AX2009+コメント+PV] (1440x1080 (16:9))

This was a special J-MELO I found, it has english speaking hosts.

DOWNLOAD
http://www.multiupload.com/B6P0FI57VR

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #1005 on: January 17, 2010, 06:48:13 AM »
JPH!P What it do?

Had to finally lay this down. Before the DOKYU gets released. Before I lose my braincells. But something to get off my chest.

It has been really hard to accept the loss of Jabronisaur, you just keep asking Why him? Why now? I can't help not look back at one of the greatest moments in JPH!P History without going through the whole shock, guilt, anger, and well...this is more like celebrating the time we had. Knowing that he wants us to keep on building the JPH!P community and loving one another every single day, you just gotta get up and keep on fighting.

I was proud to have Jab along cuz he was not only my roomie, but as a Crack Staff member he helped conduct thangs. I can't believe it has been half a year already. He is forever immortalized in this thread, this forum, and yes, even on Japanese TV. Watch over us bro! :jphip:

MAD FUCKIN EPIC RECAPS. HOLY SHIT. HERE WE GO.

I'm gonna toss in Q&As, cuz the audio is a bit wack and y'all have seen a million recaps of em already...videos, we gonna hold back and save it for when JPH!P WORLD TOUR DOKYU 2009: Los Angeles gets released. Ping's working hard at it - and dinny send him your videos! :P

Day 0 | Wednesday (2009.07.01)

After spending all night packing, yapping, not sleeping at all, zoomed off to the airport around 6 am. Went through US checkpoint without a hitch but got "randomly" selected to get groped by security. Slept on the plane. Got off and headed to the baggage and saw tenkei and Mugen waiting. Chest bumps, we ran into Big Freaky outside and proceeded to walk 4 more gates to pick up Maki_Kanatsu. With Dinny's tip off, we headed to the gate where the crowd of H!P Fans had already gathered!

There we met differentstory12 and sister (icey? I.C.? IVET :heart:), went into straight Latina greet mode :heart: Slack already camped out. saw Yo Jimbo and his pals, chibilolli and pals. BAM! The lovely silky tanned Comrade and Davetron made their appearance! I nearly tossed Dave into our luggage cuz he was so jetlagged XD Dinny appeared outta nowhere with Terrie, Sevii (H!P Taiwan) and Aarita. They gave us the 411. "There's the UFA dude behind us!" Stalker mode on.

They were supposed to come at 11:30 but it was already way past 12:45 pm and we were like "Ah, they ain't here - no way we need to rush to the Junket" and tenkei was "They went through the back!" we waited, took pix of other passengers. THEN bunch of wota (also arriving) said "They in this plane! Here they come!" We began to freak and suddenly a bunch of masked and girls with shades popped up. Me and tenkei screaming WOOOO AIBUTT!! AIBUTT DOT COM!! as I did a jumping jack from behind the crowd and stared right at Takahashi's soul.

LMAO then saw Claud ran after em and I was like let's run too!! Chasing em out the door, paused as they tried to cross the road, then down the street towards the parking garage, Dinny was going for the bus I couldn't tell who was who with the disguises lmao it was madness and fun. Screamed and cheered with Yo Jimbo and buddies like we won the Super Bowl. Part 1 Completed in our Mission!! BET THEY NEVER EXPECTED THAT SHIT!

It was already late, and we was gonna drop shit off but Ping was already here so we swung by and picked him up. Mugen and Big Freaky went with Slack to get badges / meet up with Jab, sayahchan, canongirl. Said bye to Sevii, T-Back, and Dinny who was gonna meet at Westin for the Press Junket.

Got completely lost looking for parking and ended up at a lot next door. Made it down there, saw the UFA Dude again:

AND DAMN! MM was here. Dinnbutt arrived and they were groped. Went up to the Junket area and met mmm delicious Tris-chan, long curly locks smelled so good. Also OpsMonkey and his IntlWota pals were there too. They informed us only 20 (25?) slots were available and all were signed up. D'oh!! Still we went to check shit out, pick up press badges. Met Paul from Hello! Blog and talked shit. BONUS was when we saw Chase Wang in totally gay red sleeveless sweat top and shorts like he just got off the treadmill. We waited and waited and as the guy who came taking another group to interview, we realized MM Management was picking and choosing outlets, like a radio station and cosplay magazine? I forget. Good chill out times, but we were bummed. Ping had his professional mic and tie all ready. tenkei and Tris had prepped questions. Dinny with her fuzzy mic. We'd have to gamble on the 1 on 1 form. 

Drove around and around back to Staples and the Convention to meet up with Jabronisaur, Linna, and the others who were picking up our badges. While we were walking to LACC from our parking spot, we ran into chibilolli and friends. Ping busted out the mic and Dinny rolled the HD, shot an impromptu street interview in front of the Grammy Museum, complete with giant sattelite truck in the back drop. One tourist even took out photo lmao.

Made it to LACC trying to barge our way in with our press badges ROFL random people already going "I visit JPH!P" and we interviewed em. Rolled inside and met Jab just as he got through the line, grabbed our shit. Saw Sayahchan and Canongirl and gave em a big squeeze :D lemonmilktea popped in! Tris-chan rejoined us with buddy. lol someone kept calling me, probably Kanki since her phone died and was using tenkei's. We were getting mad texts and calls of where we gonna meet while we were trying to find out where we were. Pure insanity, unprecedented no question. Ended up at the Starbucks. Hall Exits where Fen sat with muscle cramps and couldn't move ;__; lost Jab so couldn't pick up Flyp and mine concert ticket seats. Fen went back with Com/Dave and we went back to Mayfair Hotel at last (it was way past 7:30) and hollered at all to meet at In-N-Out Hollywood for T-shirts/Welcoming Party. There Flyp suddenly rolled up in his old school suitcase and the fuck Sev Schlongtong! He gave me a Bjork Lover Umea scarf Fuck YEAH! Got a text from strawberrykream saying she saw Sayu! LMAO I txt'd back POST IT :D

Slack drove a bunch, and tenkei drove another as we headed to In-N-Out. place was mad packed, cars parked to the street for the drive through, we manage to get a spot after a drive around the block. And it was like 9-10 pm!! Mad Chaos, met up with Jab, sayah, canongirl, Ricker, and Linna. Whom she gave me a batch of old Musix / Heyx3 to copy, Rika Photos and a copy of her novel DESEO!! Plus JFC and someone's badges :whistle: finally saw A_P, Aarita and his merry bunch of Japanese buddies, and just ate and ate. Double Doubles, animal fries covered in thousand island and bacon bits, shit was just so efficient and the shakes was thick as hell! Mouthful of goodness!! Aarita's buddy was hussling Eri 20 PBs for 30 a pop and we did like hush hush deals in the parking lot LMAO. Group pix, ass pix, and T-shirts given out. We headed back to Mayfair to rest up.

Sadly, mini fridge hadn't arrived. That gave tenkei and Flyp more room to sleep on the floor ROFL.

Day 1 | Thursday (2009.07.02)

We were awoken around 5:30am by Dinny's call. "25 Wotas are already lined up in front of the merchandise. Hall. I'm going." *click* tenkei summed up what we were all thinking "Thassit, Dinny let's get married right now."

Rolled down to LACC South Hall and met Dinny and Aarita around 7:30 am. We layed down the plan of action, met Masato and my group would take him and ask where we'd line up for Q&A and strategize. a_P and Terrie was already there, so we laid down our cashola for merch and headed to the other side. Checking out Petree Hall and the wing outside, there was already a big ass line for Opening Ceremonies. The AX Flack jacket guy told us it was okay to start lining up outside the door so we sat down. There was some cute girls who was like 'What's this line for?' and we said it was for Q&A, and they were like 'Who wants to go to jpop girl group Q&A' and we were like 'Oh yeah! Fuck that shit!!' ROFL.

Me and Flyp picked up our concert seat assignments, and Ping dropped in too so I had to really slide/hide The Mystery IDs LOL. I don't think anyone noticed THAT. We got decent E 13 and so shit seemed secure, so me, Ping, Mugen, Flyp went off to get some food, drinks for the others. Of course we got lost, going down to some ghetto Subway that was closed. Aarita called me and tipped me of a guest reception not unlike the one in Seattle, munch and meet the Guest of Honors - but shit was no advertised. How many in our group. We spent a good amound counting but forked over 25 tickets for 30 bucks a pop. BALLING!! Me, Dinny picked up the tix at the AX Merch Booth and bitch said, y'all CRAZY!! There ended being just a few left XD

As I went to the Petree Hall, a tiny Asian dude came up to me and asked if I was daigong and he showed me the most epic Opening Ceremonies footage. He explained he wasn't signed up but knew of :hipheart: so I told him, sign up and POST THAT SHIT BRO. I think I nearly broke his back congratulating him lol

We hung around, met up with limit and aewen :heart: as Masato and crew were already positioned inside the Q&A Room. Shit was pure chaos to begin. Wanting to clear us out, then changed the mind of letting peeps sit in the back, then as people exited the front door to get autograph priority tickets, you'd have a swarm of fans overtake the seats that were being left. Sat around with Tris and SITS in the Petree Hall, eating and drinking when I got a text that JFC had beaten LA Traffic was actually arriving at Mayfair shortly, so grabbed Tris-chan and we went to meet em. BOOM. There they fucking were. Vets of the first JPH!P WORLD TOUR in 2005. Reunited again and again. We dropped off their shit in my room cuz rokun hadn't come yet, waited for the Mini Fridge to finally arrive and took off. Already way past noon, nearly 1 pm we hustled back - much to Tris-chan's feet's complaints XD

We left JPH!P Mystery Guest to the back, I was about to head to the join the others up front, when tenkei came in to talk to me and saw him and was like WTF!! Shit was about to start so we left him there with boykun. BAM!! Ran into Mika the Yossi Japanese Fangirl whom I met in Seattle Sakura Con. AWESOME. She had a suitcase like she just came from the airport, she gave me Tokyo Alice UFA Photos hot off the press! WOO. Managed to seat her with Aarita and friends.

Looked all around and the rows were already taken, our plan to secure the first two rows thwarted by over-zealous fans. Esp. this bald old dude who was like sitting where my bag was and refused to budge. Still we had managed to get our group split front, centre, left, and right - and there were saved seats here and there. Ping sat with Dinny and T-Back. I managed to squeeze behind differentstory12 and sister, iceymoon and Bryan, between Mugen, Sev and Davetron, Comrade. SHIT WAS ON.

HA! As they were setting shit up, Fen was directing thangs and dudes were taking pics of the names on the table so I went up front and centre and was like WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FEN!!!!! Snapping her pic :heart:

Shit started and it was like the "Watch this video! Get pumped! Are you ready? READY?" Here they is!! In rolled the Morning Musume girls and I swear I was the only one going WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO fist pumping, yelling "JPHIP!!!" lol Bryan was all embarassed cuz he was covered in my spit. Comrade and Davetron were ROFLing and Mugen / Sev were jizzin they pants. I'm sure they took notice. Eri and Risa eventually mentioned how they loved the American Style "WOO" cheers and Eri kept egging us on and that we did with plenty of JPHIP AIBUTT SCREAMS. The Q&A rolled on and everytime a HiPster popped up (like Dinny/T-Back, Terrie, that dude from China/Toronto mentioning us GJ!) I'd get up and scream their name and go JPHIP!! Everytime there was a camera pointed at us I'd get the guys to freak out with me. Overall, I was very impressed with how Eri was leading the session. AiButt was all smiles and sex. Aika was a ball of FIYAH!!

You can find more infos at http://news.jphip.com including this really high quality recording I found that seems to have been recorded using a professional microphone with sexy mic jacket. MMQA.mp3
http://www.twitter.com/?d=JPHH3N57

We gathered in the back meeting up with The Swaggalicious, talking shit - Dinny & Crew already busted to the autograph line :lol: JFC rolled out his awesome acting "I needed someone to help me navigate" and OMGASS!! In comes The Pinoy Powerhouse hidden in his Ottawa Senators hat. GTFO!! We went nuts. How could Kuno_Thunder not miss the meetings of so many HiPstaz in one place?! We started this World Tour bidness, proving that we are THE tightest group online and in real life, accepting new and old peeps from all over the world. Here in Los Angeles, for the biggest party YET.

Already, late, we had to rush down a few a halls to the Autograph Session place. KT hung with me for a while but as they started to ship us off to some hidden room with tickets he broke off to meet with JFC. Slack didn't have a yellow ticket either, so he went to merch hall to get me something to sign. Then we realized a bag of our T-shirts had went missing and we were WTF!! In the chaos of peoples moving up, it was misplaced/stolen. We asked everyone in our group, but no luck. So tenkei and Kanki went back to look.

I was stuck in line and talked to this guy who explained he was banned and so I asked him for his email and I'd check it out cuz I don't remember lol. Met this tall Asian dude who said he was augroabab (sp?) who said "Thanks for the Photobooks thread" saw DHG and friend SC? who wanted a pic of me and KT but line was moving, met Queen and friends, who were looking for T-shirts. LOL I really was not anticipating  meeting so many random people, else I'd have a rolodex or smth. It was awesome. Saw lil aisasami!! :heart: Talked some shit, then as lines were getting closer, some AX security was like "Dude we got MM Tour Book for you" It was Slack delivering! SUDDENLY differentstory12 called me "Yossi is at Merch Hall Get YO ASS HERE NOW!!" LMAO I just plowed my way outta there, told Tris LET'S GO!! I didn't even know where it was I just managed to get there, pick up Dinnysaurus and we were like HOLYSHIT YOSSI!!! We Jumped Up!! SEATTLE!! SAKURA-CON!! And Yossi totally had that WOW! Surprised! Look! It was Awesome Instant Connection. Terrie posing. DS12 and Sister were already  at the other side snapping video / pix as Yaz lead Yossi away. We was gonna run after her, but DS12 handed me the phone and it was Ripusu! AKA Yesse :heart: from Miami and we just shit talked non-stop. Truly wanted her to be there so bad but she was soaking it in from her coast. Love that girl. We shall Do it Up Ring Leader 3 THE NEXT TIME!!

I think it was also there that I met JapanFiles Dave and Jeff. I had been told by a bunch of others that JapanFiles Dave wanted to talk to me - and I was like "Really? why??" Dave is the one you usually see around posting, Jeff was the CEO and wanted to talk to me personally cuz they were fans of how we pimped shit, loved the dropping pants concept. LMAO. I was like we do what we do. Exchanged business cards, Dinny talked some swagg. Just too funny butt MAD PROPS TO EM. Classy guys. Can't even imagine the job they had to do, running that booth at AX.

Met up with the HiPstaz outside, joining us was a_P, sayah, canongirl, Jab and new to the group jaysonnj, cool_kickin_dude and arun.yothin!! Dude was still carrying his suitcase. I was like "Yo! Do a handstand!" lol and he tried. So him and boy went to get tickets / badges and we chilled down below cuz hanging in front of the Merch Hall was a fire hazard. Starved, we broke off and planned to meet EVERYONE at Lucky Strikes for bowling and T-Shirt Ceremonies. There started the "BYE FEN!" unison chant that will be a JPH!P Tradition. Mugen, Sev, Ping played the "Get LinLin" card game in their Plat. 9 CDs. Boy and arun came back and we went back to Mayfair to meet with KT, JFC, ckd, and rokun. Peeps got freshened up.

As we were about to enter Lucky Strikes, Fen told us there was a dress code of "No White Shirts" - ckd was like 'wut we gotta go back!?' I was all Genius so we all slipped on a JPH!P vs MM @ AX shirt and it was cool. Met up with Comrade and Davetron, and went upstairs. EXCEPT BAM! Mugen was under 21 and was DENIED!! LOL Thank god for my sensible homies - daigong is not perfect, thinking with his gut&dick instead of his head. Times I am made to look good, like I'm Christopher Columbus but really it's my friends who make smart decisions, we all help each other out. Cuz I was all "SHIT LATINAS INSIDE! Mugen go home." But KT, JFC, Dave, Commie, boy took Mugen to the California Pizza Kitchen a few blocks away while we gave out T's n shit to the others waiting inside. Another proof of JPH!P FAM in action.

Inside was pretty fly. Night club lit, lanes. Dinny brought her own ball and glove. How Playa is DAT? :bow:

differentstory12 & sister, buddy Lily, Riccker, a_P, Mike The Panda?! Yo Jimbo, Linna, OpsMonkey met up with us Dinny, T-Back, limit, Aarita, Masato.
 LMAO I couldn't help it, I leapt passed the table to check out the bowling lanes where CKD was sitting and smashed his glass. We had to go "DUDE!! Don't touch the glass" I still gutterballed. WOOOOO HOOOO!!

Good times, everyone started grabbing their bowling ball shoes and JPH!P Bowling Tourney was on. Me and Jab filmed DOKYU segments. Ping busted out a daigong-esque Swagga Speech. daigong gave a MAD TOAST to the peeps to came and poured a little liquor for marimari. Finished off the pizza and popped a snus.

ONE MAD FUCKING HISTORY MAKING DAY IN THE BOOKS!! Everyone had their little tale of meeting the girls and the JPHIP IMPRINT we laid into their brain.

Made the call to like Tris, Kreamer to get to the Guest Reception at the Westin. We still didn't know if Morning Musume was gonna be there but they was gonna be down. Had a few extra tickets left over cuz calculated Fen/Com/Dave to be there. Hooked up another batch of phone calls. Staring at the Nokia and Staples, one had to pause to think - what historic moments was in front of me ... The Lakers winning another NBA Title and Michael Jackson mass media preparing for his memorial. HiPstaz all here representing on top of it. Too surreal.

Later that nite, T-Back and Dinny came up to Mayfair (after being totally lost xD) and we shot, printed some pix for their planned DVD gift for GAKIMEI. Dinny even stopped to twinkle the ivories for Mugen:

Really, Moog wanted a cool pic for the scrapbook lol. It was late XD so we went back up to catch some Zzz's to prepare for MORE EPICNESS. Spent a few good hours piecing the collage/frame for Yossi and then passed out.

Day 2 | Friday (2009.07.03)

Getting the inside scoop. We all met, in the lobby of the Westin. LOL Mike Da Panda was there but sorry bro, no ticket cuz we bought these way in advance. Dinny forgot smth and had to meet us later. Limit and aewen came and had the tickets so I distributed. D'OH in another leadership snafu: Miscalculated the extra tickets - and thought I had given away all the extra tickets to stawberrykream's dad, her friend, and friend's dad (cuz JFC and KT couldn't wake up) plus SITS never showed. Sold that ticket to someone Aarita knew. I DID end up with an extra ticket so wildly called DS12. LOL Man I fucked up there ah well. Poor differentstory12 ended up being late cuz she had to bus it, called me 15 times but we were all in the guests honor already. And they wouldn't let me out the door. SO SORRY ;__;

The whole Breakfast thing was a challenge, you would shuffle from table to table, talking to the Guests of Honour and cuz we got there close to 8 am, we ended up being in the back lol. I was so fucking tired, I was like "Yo boy, is that cheddar!!" but it was really cantaloupe. We went through table to table. The first guest table we sat was strawberry kream's dad and friends dad and we just shit talked with em. I referred to him as 'strawberrykream's dad' and he was like 'who' and I was like 'whoops' LOL. Next table we shuffled to Kari Wahlgren, voice actress. I think I was staring at Takahashi the whole time, thinking "Who is that" - I was already jacked seeing Jab and Flyp, dinny and T-Back already seated up there. LOL I saw the girls clowning Dinny too. Of course, Ms. Wahlgren noticed we were like more interested in getting up to snag seats to Morning Musume cuz we were blatantly rocking the T-shirts, we did make some small talk. Where are you from? We from Canada, and me and Ops were like "Yeah we love hockey" She said she liked my hair too lol. And I sneakily slipped her a business card.

Kari Wahlgren

There was also some video game guy, I couldn't remember. But he asked about our jphip shirts haha. Finally we did get close, but poor Kreamer and Friend tried to sit in one seat but wacked out wotas barged in :/ we settled at the table across and it was Seiji Mizushima, Gundam guy. I had no idea who he was but he claimed to be the most famous celebrity Morning Musume wota. He was hilarious "I know y'all wanna sit with Morning Musume, I'm a fan too." We asked

水島 精二 Seiji Mizushima

...who his favorite was and he said "Reina." He too asked about our jphip shirts, and I slipped him our business card. Now that I look back, duh, he was the dude on the Doga Doga 7 Youtube clips. Of course, I was keeping an eye on the action, with ten and Tris, Mugen, laying down the smacketh. hahaha it was awesome, but I was laying in the bushes enjoying this pimpage. Suddenly, Morning Musume had to go to rehearsals so the room got scarce quick. We hung back, soaking what was THE AWESOMENESS that had sat there. Ping sat in Reina's chair, and Dinny and T-Back put they faces into Ai's and Eri's seat instantly lol. VICTORY!! We then got shoved out by the staff lol.

In the lobby, noticed the elevator of the Hilton was used in True Lies lol. Then Kream's friend's dad got us into a big group pic. Jade Starr txt'd me saying she had arrived!!!! We split up, some of us had to back to the hotel for stuff. That's right, we had to get the glowsticks and pimp gear. We'd meet back at the concert place. Dinny, T-Back, limit, aewen went off to get drinks for the gang too. Fuck, we were waiting for the Hotel Shuttle for so long, we ended up taking a taxi back. Cleaned up, gathered our shit we went back. Thus being so late and hungry.

Everyone had already gathered underneath the shade by the time we found everyone. Who's who was gathered already, Kreamer, DHG, KT, JFC, rokun, Sev, Mugen, Freaky, etc. etc. Dinny and Jab were already passing out glowsticks, I got a stripper one from sayah and canon. T-Back, aebum, and limit were passing out the gatorades. The whole time I was carrying around this "present" Frame for Yossi that I made at the last minute with various photos of us last nite and at Sakura Con in a pseudo collage, that was pretty half assed. We started to file into the concert hall and poor Brian and iceymoon were handing out Hello! Party cards.

Inside, as we were like handing out glowsticks when these guys asked "How much for the glowsticks?" - and I was like "Uhh, 2 bucks" and they paid, we demo'd and fucker, it was on. Gathered my pimps Mug, Sev & Jab and we went around selling that shit. Met Terrie and got her to help me with some Japanese on the Yossi Frame. By the time we sat back, more guys were asking about T-shirts. How much? And we were like hustling hustling. Fen even came by and sold one off her back :heart: IT WAS CRAZY. Where's your booth? They asked. TOO FUNNY. Sat between Ping and Ten, with Tris, KT, and JFC beside us. Jab and Jay in the front. It was the middle of the pack but aight. As the concert time was nearing, JFC called out to me, "Dai! Jadestarr!" and I was like "YO JADESTARR!" and she waved. hahaha.

Concert was mad fucking goodness. We were screaming our fucking heads off. Busting it out, yelling JPHIIIPPPPPPPPPP at the top of our lungs. You had to give it up to their showmanship, dancing non-stop. The Morning Musume Medley busted out and we sang along word for fucking word. Yossi and Tsunku came out and we freaked out. Noticed Koha's bow on her head kinda slip off and she had to adjust haha. Cameraman must've been an Eri fan cuz kept drunk zooming on her at one point. Incredible show, kinda passed out during the PV blabbing, I was so beat LMAO. We was like ENCORE ENCORE and were all confused until they told us to move on out.

Met up with everyone after...there's this awesome footage of us coming straight outta the concert/commentary so look for that. Promised iceymoon and Brian that I'd judge at the Hello! Party lol. But Yossi autograph session was right after, so split up the group again. KT, JFC, and Jabby staying back. Me, ten, rushing off to the vendors area. Ran into Jade Starr and she totally hung with us, introduced her to the guys and we gave her JPH!P T's (AX & H&A versions, bracelet) and she was like "I got no bag" and gave it to her buddy Rob to hold lol. Met up with Dinny, Terrie, T-Back, and Fenrir (who slapped me for getting prints on the frame so she held it :heart:). Saw Yaz and she was like "Please, help us out, let your people know to not crowd the place" and shit like that and me and Dinny were like "Gotcha! <3" LOL like JPH!P was already known for being crazy and wild fans. We took a Sakura Con reunion pic:

Jade was saying she didn't have anything to sign cuz she had no ticket, and ran into my homegirl Mika from Sakura Con again, and she slid me a Yossi ticket. We went into line and did an impromptu interview with Jade Starr. (You can watch/read it at http://news.jphip.com) She was so down to earth, and kinda shy haha. Found out she really was just a regular fan, checking out the PB scans of Rika just like us. Asked her favorite music and she was like not hip hop, awww. Got directed with the Staff, so we just went with the flow. Gathered Terrie and Dinny and we went in together, and like Yossi!! shows her the frame. And we was like Sakura Con! and she was all happy and shit, and I was like pointing to our faces in the frame and then pointed to us in the flesh. Yossi was like "Wuh Gatta" (like she meant "I get it" LOL) and then we were shuffled out. LMAO AWESOME. She was so cool.

Talked a bit more to Jade outside, said bye and gave her a hug. Joined up with the others - chased the mob that followed Yossi a bit - Dinny had the footage so I held back. By this time we were totally dispersed. Some had went ahead to get something to eat or head off to the Hello! Party. I think Jab left me so many messages on my phone, he was like "Dude! You need to learn how to use your voicemail!" XD so the rest of us went down to ESPN Zone to grab a bite. Ran into OSHIT Za_Wolf and alohellofan, dudes we met in Seattle at Sakura Con. Shit talked with them and they joined us for eats. Filmed a few good DOKYU moments, reliving the breakfast and concert. Headed over to the Michael Jackson mural in front of Staples Center and we all dropped a message for the King of Pop, using a_P's pink marker we made a weird shaped upside down heart lol.

Finally made our way into Hello! Party and ran into a bunch of guys - it was Yo Jimbo and party. They needed their shirts. Mind you, the whole time we were still carrying bags of T-shirts. And they was demanding more, so calculating spares - made the dealings in the FUCKING lobby. Went down some escalators and think we was waiting for aebum to get out of the washroom, ran into OMGASS aisasami and tried to give her a piggyback ride and failed.

FINALLY made it into the Hello! Party and busted in like PIMPS yelling "JPHIP IN THE HOUSE! WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" met up with the others and like mingled. Jab, sayah, JFC, KT were already in there. ten gave me the lowdown. Aarita and me went behind a tree and made some gangsta deals, hooked me up with an autograph ticket - which I didn't have one - and props for hooking him up earlier, got me some merch. Met up with Mika, hooked her up with a bracelet and we all wota gei'd. There was this weird Japanese girl in a long dress handing everyone sun chips lmao. Sev came down and we like chilled.

I don't think we were even there for an hour lol. Dinny had to stay cuz Hello! Party was using her camera. We had scrapbooking to finish off plus after a fucking day like that, we wanted to get drunk. Promised Moog some sauce so we took off, "Tell iceymoon we gotta take care of our members!" and ran into Sev and his Swedish Friends who were really fucking awesome. So the bunch of us, KT, Jab, Rick, Ping, ten, arun, boy took off to the Mayfair. Za_Wolf had to take off so sent him off, Pinoy style.

Me and KT left Moog outside with our bags, and we went in the liquor store grabbed some beers and 40s. Went back to Mayfair and it was on. All the footage at http://jphip.tv - Jab poured me a cup of Bacardi and I was out. Drunk scrapbooking BABY!! Ping and KT posing for the webcam. arun wrote nametags for the presents, as boy, Rick and Jab sorted the stuffed animals and T-shirts for the big ass gift basket for Morning Musume. True malebonding right there man. tenkei got so fucking drunk he was all licking the mic. LOL I was so drunk and wanted to pass out so I didn't even remember, think it was like 4 am or smth when we all gathered our shit and went to sleep.

Catch the archives of the Moment at http://JPHiP.tv

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #1006 on: January 18, 2010, 05:09:02 AM »
Day 3 | Saturday (2009.07.04)

Got up and took off to the Tsunku panel ASAP, with Ping, Flyp, boy, ten, arun, KT (? think he slept in) JFC, etc. and ran into aisasami again, and sat with her in the middle front rows-ish. BOOM. The Man. The Legend. Tsunku walked in and we went wild. Ping set up the JPH!P mic with my recorder and we managed to get most of the Q&A. Dude was so hilarious, I think he looked into my soul cuz we was all WOO HOO!!

This is my *rough* run at the Tsunku Q&A. The sound is messed up in the beginning and towards the end. And you can hear me, Ping, and aisa very clearly XD It's a bit muffled, could hardly hear the translator. :/

....how do you like Japan.

Tsunku: I could tell the audience was pretty excited. (muffled couldn't make out)

Yaz: So Tsunku, this was like your first time in LA?

Tsunku: This is actually my first time in LA. (applause)

Yaz: How was it?

Tsunku: Such a beautiful weather you get a great view of all around I was thinking that
equivalent to Japan it would be a few degrees celsius

Yaz asks how many know he did Rhyhm Whatever for DS (applause) How many of you have it? (applause)

Tsunku: Originally the game was for a Japanese release

Yaz asks is he producing other groups?

Tsunku: Yeah I produce Berryz and Cute. (something Hello! Project can't make it out)

Yaz: Do not run. (mad rush to the mic to start the Q&A.)

Q1: (Blab about thank you for coming) Other than Morning Musume debut, what was your happiest moment of your career?
Tsunku: Coming here to AX

Q2: (Josh from NY, thanks your music saved my life) Seeing clips on Youtube, of 27,000 girls of auditions what do you see in a young Aya Matsuura when she's 13. A Koharu. What do you see when you choose them? (applause for good question lol)
Tsunku: When you look at people, whether it be 1 year old or 10 year old, they have some personal energy for someone like me in the industry where you have to where you have to work with someones' chi or aura feel of the energy intuitive sense whether that person has the kind of energy and um, if I fail to - that's how I go about it.

Q3: I would like to call an idol producer (blah blah laughter) what advice do you have for aspiring song writer/producer? (Yaz: What is your question!?)
Tsunku: You may be surrounded by cute girls, but you must keep your calm, your cool, then you wouldn't be able to produce songs. (Loud Whoops from our section)

Q4: Tsunku-san, my name is Yohan. I came all the way from Sydney, Australia. I really respect all his work in H!P Buono, Cute, everything he has done. My question is "Will there be a reunion of <????> near future?"
Tsunku: I don't know will be this year, there will be auditions for Morning musume.

Q5: I go to 50 Hello! Project concerts once a year. (applause, impressed whoops) As a Japanese person, influenced by world music, Michael Jackson. How's it like to sending off Japanese music to the world? For example, non-music Japanese like Brazillian, Latin pop enjoyed by older people. We saw a lot of young people. That's not something we see in Japan.
Tsunku: I think the people who come to Anime Expo, degrees in aspirations what is Japanese, different from mainstream you have this little sensitivity <???> main speaking audience i am talking to people w lyriccs in japanese they find enjoyable to listen to value my Japanes my song writing english element s better reach to the global audience <????>I'm impressed you understood what I said. (laughter)

Yaz: Do you? (YEAH!) SO DEEP HUH

Q6: You are a genius for writing over 100 H!P Songs. Would other Hello Project groups like Berryz and Cute be coming to America anytime soon?
Tsunku: Well, the first phase rest of Asia, H!P audition in Taiwan - and so uh, Berryz, Cute, and of course Morning Musume will be going overseas. Hawaii. special base for <???> will have the other oportunity to go to US and Europe. In order to make that possible, we really need the support from you guys, we need the budget to be possible. Everyday support from fans like you.

Q7: (Terri!?) I came from the H!P Berryz FC in Taiwan, if you look at what are the aspects in the songs you achieve
Tsunku: As you saw MM yest. they have many members, members for the past 2 years, the first members weren't so great but they worked hard to catch up with the other members...great right now. <???> and Berryz there are high level performance their best aspect they are so uneven. and MM berryz girls - most athletic in H!P, believe to be their strong points. <???> and um, as for constructive criticsm to the members, as they mature and become women and get better curves and their sex appeal will increase and I hope that they will be the seductive <hope they??> will be sex appeal to the <public??> Japanese <blabla> cool (laughter)

Q8: New members in the States?
Tsunku: US will be a very demanding lesson. (Yaz: Who wants to be a member of morning musume? We cheer)

Q9: Official blog reving Tanpopo and Mini Moni, what's your direction of that? Reviving the group instead of giving them their own group?
Tsunku: Starting this summer in Japan, remake / revival of Tanpopo, New Tanpopo, etc. Don't want to let my better songs go dormant.

Q10: Alex from SF. We're very honoured (blblbl) Historic time. In terms of your marriage, how has this affected your creative process and creative style?
Tsunku: I have working on babies, a girl. (applause) I see market, there are other kids, babies. some are more popular than other .. I pick up the language. <???> For example, one of the parts in the lyrics in the little shop, department store. Food floor in Japan, my wife insists on going to get her sweets, I hate going there.

Q11: Hey Tsunku, I came just to see you. Nintendo gamer as myself, I wanted to ask your relation to Nintendo. How working with the <game producer??>

Audio disappears lol.

Tsunku: Starting very competititve, seems to be a very good way. Some of them very hard. the ones that try hard, give up their personality and character. or feeling on their own. be a musume, um that's the two step process that differentiates the process.

Yaz babble.

Tsunku: The audience has increased, I will also have the chance to see you as one of the judges for AX Idol. I do find english <???> appearances Morning Musume and Hello! Project here and I do want lend your support

I know it's hard to understand lol, so use this source at your own discretion. Here's the audio: Soonk.mp3
http://www.twitter.com/?d=H2ECF4E3

After that, met up with Linna2040 again and she said she was taking off and we took photos and said g'bye. Met up with Slack and ckd. ten and Ping had to split to finish the scrapbook, me, boy, ckd and Flyp took off to the autograph session "Last Chance Yellow Ticket Bonanza" - well, we ran into Jupibell who was really cute and rdmnweird OMGASS was rocking the logo on her army backpack so we took a pic. Chatted it up.

Saw Dinny with Mika and Sevii and told em about Tsunku, showed em the TsunkuFlowers.GIF I was gonna give him and Mika was like "daigong, daigong, daigong" *slap* Saw Jab and Jay all lined up and they were pimping pimping. We didn't make it in. Weird how they shuffled the lines but oh well. There was these douchebags who were pushing from the side to get to the front, and a guy in the back was "HEY! You in the hat! Get back!" except there was a tough dude too. And they were like "Who what?" The doche slithered back and they were playing "I'm on a boat!" and we were mildly amused until they were like "No more!" and we was "Fuck this, let's go!" but we couldn't until Morning Musume was escorted out lol but CKD slammed the door and left. Never saw him the rest of the day. Dejected, me, boy, Flyp had to kill time until the guys finished the scrapbook and the last "Guaranteed" autograph session rolled around. Ran into Kimi and Stephanie (and  their friends I forget the names lol) from Sakura Con and we did the same Double JPH!P Pose. Saw Kreamer and Friend at the Japanfiles booth area and copped me two Angry dolls, then saw Kream's mom and booked it ROFL. Was carrying a shitload of crap I was gonna give MM like hockey gloves for Risa, and random Oilers and Lakers shit.

FINALLY met up with Dinny, aewen, Jab, jay, a_P, arun, Sev, Slack, limit, Moog, and all. Ping and ten came around with the giant scrapbook and gift basket. We had worked our asses off and squeezed it until the last hour. We sat there, page after page gawking at its monstrosity. There is HD Video so stay tuned for the DOKYU. A sample page:

tenkei: "For some reason, Mugen's page is all sticky"

It was so beautiful. That's just a sample. Then things began moving at lightning speed, they were already down to the last half hour or something. So I was given the duty of handing them the book!! But when we went in, shit was on. Handlers to the left and to the right. They made us drop off gifts to the side but I fucking refused. Here the whole time, the girls were in their routine. *sign sign* HERE YOU GOOOO!!~ Reina took fucking forever but she was all enthusiastic. Then at Ai-chan's table, I was like I GOTTA GIFT FOR YOU!! But I was trying to pull the scrapbook outta the bag but fuck it was stuck and I was getting handled by the staff all at the same time. I was like "Ai-chan, I got something for you ***urrgghh**" she was all laying that surprised look at me:

...and the closer I got, the more I checked out her abs. Finally they pulled me away, and I was like all up in Risa's face "my homie marimari repping from up above!! He is a big FAN!!" and then Eri, I did the sneaky Dinny tip "Put the PB under the pic, she signed her own ass!" but handlers were having none of that. So I went to Eri "My BAD!!" and slapped my face and she was all mimicking it! ROFL. Aika was all grins. Jun Jun, Sayu and Koharu were kinda all stiffed out, so I don't really remember. LOL then I said something to Lin Lin until I was tossed out. LOL but i still haven't given them the scrapbook or any gifts, so I reasoned with the AX Staff to let me go back and toss em to them. Ducked BACK into the curtain and holy shit, the handlers were pissed but I was like let me gimme them this. Saw tenkei and aewen dejectedly put the gift basket to the side. And I kinda waved the scrapbook at em until they tossed me out for good. LMAO WOW the abuse I took, I do it for JPHiPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP :hipheart: :rockon:

Sat down front and centre with DS12 and sis, and got a great view. Did the whole bday shit for Sayu, but were yelled at to MOVE BACK! MOVE BACK! until we were at the halls. DHG suddenly was like MAKE WAY MAKE WAY parting the red sea and was like "she wants to know 'bout the scrapbook" or smth. And HOLYSHIT! it was Shirley, the one who drew all these nice pics:

AWESOME!! And we got shuffled around, think we got to say "BYE!" to Morning Musume but I think they took the underground exit lol. Fenrir then shoved us outta there, as we shuffled to the exit wen WHOA! ran into none other than, Kuno of Hello! Online and we was like DAMN! me and KT took a pic with him. "There's no beef?" and I'm like "Psssh, we all bonded by the music man!" It was a beautiful thang, the unifications of websites and communities all for a common cause.

Finally, we all was hungry. MISSION FUCKING ACCOMPLISHED. It was time to party like we never partied before. JPH!P STYLE!! We all was gonna meet up in Little Tokyo for some Izakaya!! We went back to the Mayfair to fucking get clean up and drop shit off or get shit or whatever. Sev even had time to drop a KT-esque speech :sob: and record some tama-comfessions. Zoomed off to the Honda Izakaya and met up with Fen, Din, aewen, limit, rokun, Jay, a_P, Rick, Sevii. Embarassed Fen TMZ-style.

FOOOOOOOOOOOOO~ Like Wu-Tang Clan we stormed the joint grabbing a whole half of the back, and whaddya know - they started busting Morning Musume over the speakers and we all sang along. DS12, sister, and friends joined us. We ordered shitloads of food and when the Beers came, I busted out a fucking speech and chugged a pint. Aarita and Masato came in, and we all went apeshit. Commie and ebc came in, and madness ensued. Everytime a group came in, I made another speech. Ragging on my pronounciation of Musume :lol: Tossed out pieces of Canadiana to 3 special ladies. Gave a special shout out to a KoolKat. Discovered a Canadian whom I thought was Australian or New Zealander. Found out "I.C." won the 3,2,1 Breakin Out PV Contest and I was all "differentstory12's sister GIVE IT UP!" not knowing I.C. was the name of both of em :heart: I think I chugged 3 pints. Drank a whole lot more. KT made a speech for me, and I deflected it and chugged AGAIN. The fuck, I was so blasted. Dinny chugged. Got everyone around to sign cards for the July bday girls shirenu and Rei-chan. The manager wanted to talk to me and said he liked our shirts and wanted one. Me and T-back nearly crashed into each other going to the washroom. I grabbed Terrie by the shoes area (who appeared to say hi) and just babbled her ear off in straight up Cantonese, I was so fucking high. Something about being a Rika Fan XD Everyone posing for pix and lots of great footage, to be seen in JPH!P WORLD TOUR DOKYU! A teaser from my best buddy KT :rofl:

Karaoke time downstairs. We all piled in, everyone busting into classic Morning Musume, old school beats, arun wanted us to do Meth's Bring The Pain lol, they ended up doing Beastie Boys Intergalactic and we all went WILD!! Flyp went all OAD when rokun was blasting Miki. KT and JFC, Jab and Sev, did some duets. I didn't really karaoke much, or was in there. I was out and about greeting, thanking everyone for dropping on by. LOL ebc had totally fell asleep. So I was hugging and kissing everyone, sniffing dinny's knuckles lol. Some fools from Houston tried to crash the party but I gave em a little Honger Hospitality while KT asked em to intro themselves. They left shortly thereafter. Lily busted out shabadonna or Mr. Moonlight!! Finally, as shit was winding down. We got into some Beat It and the QUEEN BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY finale!!!!! Props to Ricker for lending the card, cuz fuck they blocked my card so I gave him cash after.

Drenched in sweat and tears, we manhugged KT, JFC, and rokun as they had to pack and head home. Sev and Jay had to book it to their place in Hollywood so said bye to them. rokun came by to get his tin of experiments and drop a speech, malebonding ftw. HiPstaz stay together. Chilled in the Mayfair then passed out.

Day 4 | Sunday (2009.07.05)

Got the call from Dinny to meet in the airport around 10 am and we just busted outta there, in the limo we went.

Fucking got there just in time to see Eri packing her bags and the rest of Morning Musume at the counter. We were like snapping and shit when one of their handlers was like "Hey!" and I filmed the ceiling and kept walking while Flyp was like "Fuck that! You can't take my camera." Poor Dinny left her camera and had to go back and missed most of it :( until they headed to the gate. There we met up with Mika and aewen, limit and other Japanese fans. Another group took the 2nd floor to yell and scream.

THEN BAM!! Before you knew it they were walking in front of us and as they went buy we were like THANK YOU!! BYE!! JPHiPPPPPPPPPPP!!!! They huddled at the side for a while and we got more stalker footage, LOL it was fucking hilarious we were like RIGHT THERE. Then they winded into the gates and more scream and waves, I think Lin Lin or Jun Jun waved back. Terrie was like "Let's go rush to the other gate and see if Yossie was there and we ran" but found out she left yesterday LOL. We said bye to the Japanese friends, and we took a pic. Awesome they were, we knew no Japanese yet were bonded by the music of Morning Musume.

Decided to get some grub and head back to the LACC. Cheered Dinny up with the beaver she forgot at Karaoke! LMFAO!! We tried "live" twittering but we kept forgetting cuz we was always on the run. When I got Ping to twitter that Jab, Flyp, arun saw Tsunku - aewen alerted us that Soonk was here!! And we got up in a mad rush until we found out she read the twat Ping just twatted. XD There we met Rammo - dude I had met briefly from Seattle and Sakura Con - and this tiny dude, who had met Reina! We talked shit and they took a taxi with us back to The Con.

Met up with tenkei and boykun, and FUCK YEAH they got the T-shirts back. Fen was also there, but she had to work so we said BYE FEN! and went to check out this charity auction. Ran into Kuno again and we surveyed the goods. There was a giant Morning Musume poster on poster board and a hANGRY & ANGRY poster, ALL AUTOGRAPHED!! Met up with Big Freaky and canongirl, we blabbled.

Thanks to everyone putting cash down my shirt, chipping in for the meals, selling T-shirts, glowsticks - we had like a thick ass wad, so I left it with tenkei. Told him to go for it!! But fuck, Flyp had to go take his flight so me and Jab walked him back to the Mayfair. Took some pix and filmed a good segment and his truck took off. Me and Jab walked around a bit, the crowd in front of Staples was huge, it was WNBA's Sparks gameday. ten txt'd me earlier that WE HAD WON THE HANGRY & ANGRY POSTER!!! Shit was so baller, we came back and Jab sat down to keep Commie company as I went to check the goods.

HILARIOUS!!! IT WAS LIKE. The whole weekend, not only did we do EVERYTHING. Pimped JPH!P and met the girls, got into the brains, and all the HiPstaz bonded, we scored like a giant trophy to mark the occasion. Everyone had a piece of the action. We took braggdocious pictures and ran into this one guy who said he was a reporter. Old dude, with a giant 2L Coke bottle talking non stop. LOL all our camera batteries and memory got used up on him.

Hungry, we was gonna meet up at the usual eats area. Limit and T-Back had to go home (aewen had already vanished lol) so gave em the manhugs. Jab being the stand up guy he is, offered to take the poster back to the hotel and we'd wait for him at the restuarant. But during the trip back, the Limo guy asked him about the poster and he was paranoid That Limo Guy would come up and steal it, so he offered to stay and guard it. I was like, shit Jab forget it, but he insisted, y'all go on ahead. I promised to grab some grub for him on our way back.

We made it to this Rock'nfish Co or whatever and chowed down. Made Commie eat the Salsa, punk'd tenkei with ice cream cake for his "birthday" lol. The ebc, Fen, Commie had to leave so we headed out. Started taking lotsa pix around the street with Dinny. Got to the iHop where she was parked and gave her the goodbye hugs and we framed it, framed dat dinbutt good. LOL I dunno I was so high yelling at random women. Found the 7-11 as we promised ckd and BLAM we all got ourselves some slurpees, big bites, and other snacks.

Back to the Mayfair, ten and Ping had to take off. Jab had been coughing non-stop. He barely ate the hot dogs. Still, we all did I wild pose with the H&A Poster and went to the lobby for some speeches, pix and hugs. We had DONE IT. Brainwashed the GIRLS. Converted people to the Pink Ass Cause :hipheart: and of course, hung out with the best people around.

Big Freaky stayed overnite and he just passed out in a closet lol. In the morning, got up and sent Jab off at the lobby. We talked of how hard we pimped it, and 'new members are gonna be through the roof!' There was one helluva brother, he had helped pay for the car park and fridge too. Couldn't ask for a better friend. D'oh when I went back up, noticed he left his glasses and I txt'd him and he said "keep it"

arun, Big Freak, Moog, ckd, and me were left. We did the check in, and hung at the airport, getting breakfast. lol poor Mugen's flight was till the evening so he had so much time to kill. Me, arun and ckd had our planes to catch and we fist bumped, hugged, etc. and as I was walking away, I heard ckd yell out "JPHIPPPPPP!!" Atta boy. :)

daigong's thoughts...

It's just surreal replaying these moments back. Thinking back. Was there anything we coulda did for Jab? Why did it happen to him? It's just how life is, unfair but you have to deal with it. But I know he's like smiling from ear to ear from the results that has resulted from Anime Expo 2009 in Los Angeles. Not only was JPH!P Front and Centre, but we all bonded tighter than ever. Peoples renewed H!P Fandoms. New people joined the fray. The community has grown beyond our wildest dreams. BY BEING OURSELVES, we proved again that JPH!P is the tightest group that is open to anyone. I don't really need to explain it, nor shove it down your throats. The JPHiP satisfaction speaks for itself.

So I say to guys who felt they were shy or not part of "the circle" or haven't been active on the forum - nonsense. I knew Ricker708, Linna2040, Za_Wolf like DAY of Sakura Con. We never knew what we looked like, I just said HEY EVERYONE I'M WEARING PINK! HOLLA! rev2hd aka Dinny delurked and has become one of the most prolific HiPstaz like she's been around since Day 1! I will tease you about lurking (ask Linna2040 :P) but it's no big deal. Just having some fun, good times soaking it up and being stalkers with THE biggest girl group in all of Japan. Taking a look back, it blows the fucking mind what a little positivity and kindness can do. It's da fucking pink ass movement. Going all over the place, people was asking where'd u get the T-shirt. WHERE'S THE JPH!P BOOTH? I remember SITS friend totally laughing her ass off at the quality of the design.

To invisname, e-girl, Daisukirika, meowchi and others we didn't get to meet or hang with, just do what DHG did - MAKE WAY! MAKE WAY!! He cracked me up, just parted the seas of HiPstaz to get to where I was and introduced a friend of his or someone lookng for us. Mad props!! And hehe, looking at some of the video we shot, found e-girl.

When I was at the Hello! Party and I think it was KT or SITS who was like "We saw e-girl" and I'm like WHERE!? So yeah, I know you and (for others) wanting the JPH!P MM AX T-shirts, so sorry. Seems that it really is Limited Edition.

And to those who couldn't make the journey, hoped everyones recaps put y'all in our shoes for a weekend. The internet was so wack or we were so beat, it was hard to keep up to date in real time. Best believe we will do this up all again!! Until NEXT TIME!!

NEVER BEFORE had I did so many hustling, pimping, underground deals. It was hilarious. I love the Japanese fans. Dinny and Terrie making it all like a combat mission. Admittedly I am was not a follower of new MM and learned a lot about GAKIMEI etc. from the fellow HiPstaz. Nothing but mad respects for the professionalism and enthusiasm they gave, Eri really stood out as one of the best showmans in the game. My intentions was to lay low and just go along for the ride, start a riot. I did my bidness in Seattle, it was the others time to shine. Done and done. We did what was most important. SUCCESSFULLY DELIVERED THE SCRAPBOOK OF MESSAGES AND GIFT BASKET. GOT INTO THEIR BRAINS. No doubt they will know us for the :hipheart: and the wild enthusiasm overseas fans gave them. It opens up the door for future overseas adventures so keep pushing your money to Tsunku and Friends.

There has been lessons to be learned on how we organize shit, get a phone with more battery life!! It was hectic gathering everyone as we did, big ups TO EVERYONE who hung out and said hi. Again, I grew as a leader, to see the fruits of our labour pay off with all the pimping, the new bonds made in real life. All thanks to One Giant Pink Ass. Doing this is a collaborative effort, the HiPstaz make :hipheart: I too will copy tenkei's shoutouts style.

Jab You were like the one that set me straight as I went wild. Mad props for all the help pimping and being a model HiPster. miss ya everyday. tenkei Bringing the swag, fucking JPH!P Booth on your back. Bow down to the scrapbooking and gift basketing and interviewing. Like no other. KT We The Pioneers, I don't think I'll ever forget our liquor store run and that extra pinoy flava every World Tour needs. JFC You crack me up with the acting, A World Tour needs your wit. boykun omgass. great seein ya, too bad u didn't get to see the girls. scrapbook designs was boss. Flyp thx for putting up with my snoring, missed out on '08, glad u got here. Mugen my fucking honger, some used oilers socks for ya. hope I made up to u with the beers. Sev fucking pimp, why u got used snus with ur snus, we snus it out with the Finns next time. thx for letting me sniff ur elbow Slack props for being so helpful, and trying to get me smth to sign..Lakers baby! limit loved how u suddenly appeared at in-n-out, so in the shadows SITS lol so stoned, you had the best reaction to seeing KT. too bad didn't see more u and ur friend Rickker708 we did it again Rick! props for having my back at the karaoke, and helping with the gift basket Tris my sista! to have you wrapped up in my arms, you gotta get better shoes!! let's do some freestyling in Frisco! Za_Wolf fuuuck, so glad u made it out homie. Back to back! yo yo check it out. here's to more H&A adventures. alohellofan great meeting u again aisasami haha cute bag. thanks for sitting on me. cool_kickin_dude we did it homeboy, remember what I said at LA LIVE and 7-11 chibilolli & crew kept buming into you, T-shirt delievered. a pleasure interviewing your crew LOL! DHG MAKE WAY! thanks for making me feel like a BAWS lol rokun great talking to one of the fanfics peeps. totally fucking awesome karaoke job, hope ur stuff in our fridge didn't meld with the nachos Yo Jimbo He was with another Calgarian ripkirby! sevii u was so cute too with the giant camera, fun meeting u kanki great chilling with u and ur friend, nice insight of mm-bbs lol rdnmweird you so ROCKING!! totally random finding you in the lines and on the street. wish we hung out more Jupibell totally sweeeet running into you :heart: T-Back mad fucking pimp, getting Eri to do the jphip gang sign. so funny Dinny I love you. I dunno what we woulda done without your planning and stalking skills, you helped us all turn into crazy fans to nth degree. Best. SendOff. Vid. Ever. aewen Making you smile was a challenge, thanks for bridging that gap and taking the initiative with Hello! Online. A true HiPster is born. sayah & canon u two rock! sorry we didn't get to hangout more but thanks so much for chilling, the stripper glowsticks went straight down Ping's throat lol Jade Starr You were so down to earth and HONOURED to meet a Rika Fangirl in the flesh :lol: You are the icing on the CAKE of JPH!P Great Achievements ebc my Aussie homeboy, sorry if I hurt your back, hand, arm, etc. I FLIPPED OUT when u wore the Evil Super Villain shirt too good. Fen Getting kicked in the butt and smacked around makes me so hot and bothered, like getting trunk'd - you know how to make a guy feel special <333 Commie it is so great to have u back active on the forum again, like you never left. My Canadadar may be broken cuz my heart has no borders for you <333 Aarita & Masato Always an honour to meet Japanese fans, but someone so down to earth like you two Mika ISHIYOSHI! 4!! LIFE!! YEAAAAH! Linna Thank you so much for the hook up and the special Yossi moments. Until the next H&A Meetup! Japanese dude who sold me Eri PB big ups to your whole crew. sorry I didn't get to talk to them more. Terrie my hero in the fandom game, thanks for all the help and insight. hope u understood all my canto. Big Freaky HOMIE your two cameras was incredible, props for all the great photos and a pleasure to meet ya. Ops AW our press passes didn't get much but Sakura Con Team Baby!! arun keep it GREEEZY!! so glad u came out and chillin, that's the pure hipster tradition. too bad u didn't teabag moog jaysonnj keep it tight! a great addition to the jphip roster. keep on dancing. a_P aka aim for the groin! fucker GJ getting all the autographs, please post ur autographs of everyone. That was awesome. I don't remember what I wrote hahaha. differentstory12, ivet, & chubar my latinas <333 props for unsausaging the fest, ur buddies was funny too. Claud omgass, thx for the Yossi heads up. here's to H&A going to Miami! strawb3rrykream you is awesome, ur parents is awesome. srsly I was kinda nervous about parent-teacher nite. XD tama I just had to put you in my drunken speech cuz I wouldn't be who I am today without you. You complete me. shirenu we did the H!P Section proud, all EYES on us this summer, and around the world. YOU make The PIEHOLE special with letters like this: and finally to the random women I yelled at, harassed and possibly groped, I was caught up in the moment. I mean you no harm.

If I forgot anyone, my bad. It has been six months lol, and I shoulda written this when it was fresh in my head. Big Ups to everyone who came out, who followed the thread, and keep supporting JPH!P. We are all BONDED by THE MUSIC. It don't matter if what site we from, what country or race. This historical moment truly opened the floodgates for more H!P Expansion, keep on supporting your PIEHOLE!! Finally done Sakura Con / Anime Expo Reports. And I swear, when I go on another event slash jphip world tour, I'm gonna whip up a report in one day tops. NO MORE PROCRASTIANTION. This I promise, homie! :rofl: :rofl:

JPHIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP :jphip:

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #1007 on: January 21, 2010, 02:50:28 PM »
ETA: I did forget :lol: but it's okay, he's on Pingatus lol. Ping My brother from another mother. We hit the town like he was the Executive in Chief and I was the sandwich getter fo reals. He called me ASAP when there was a little flight trouble but we made it. Here's to future press conferences homie!

I know he'll rag on me lol, but here's a quickie TRAILER!! No spoilers cuz I replaced the audio with O Fortuna and HiPstaz Anthem. Filled with bloopers when I left my camera on video mode when I tried to take a photo lol.

lol found this video, another angle, leaving the concert. You can see us in the background filming. Filmed by Narutoramen:

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
« Reply #1008 on: January 26, 2010, 05:01:45 AM »
well, it finally happened to quote Bret Hart on his return to Raw:"Well, I guess hell finally froze over."

Forst of all let me say that I had to go though a hell of a lot to make this trip happen. Mainly, I had to lie and tell them I was leaving with friends to go. If they knew I went by myself, they never let me do this at all or future meetups(if there will be any)

i finally decided to cave in and do this report really on two counts: one, that by writing, it would help ease the pain. Second, hopefully, that the mistakes made would hopefully not be repeated again. to be honest, I can't rememer everything, but i'll try my hardest to write it all out as I seen it.

Day 1

Finally in LA!!(or spending almost 3 hours finding everybody and in lines)

After going through Fort Worth on a stop, I FINALLY made it to LA!! Honestly, being nervous at 30,000 feet with only a small can of soda to calm you down doesn't do you much. Even having not much power to play your games doesn't help either. After a 3:30 wake-up call, 2 hour drive to Nashville International, one stop in Fort Worth and another 3-4 flight, I was glad to be on the other side of the country.

First line: waiting almost half-hour for a shuttle to take me to the convention center. The ride took me right into only the surface of the LA freeway. Got to see the Square-Enix building as we hit the freeway. Never see the shuttles in the center of the freeway, or even the chance to see some of the neighborhoods(Watts, I remember..no Compton, sorry). Fifteen minutes later, and we hit the city, where a 7-11 was a couple minutes away from the center. (I should note that I tried to go there the next morning, more later)

Finally, made it inside! So many people, so many cosplayers. The waiting game began...

I can't remember how many calls I made to tenkei trying to find everybody. So many people trying to everybody in JPH!P clothing, all I had on me was my white shirt and big bag carrying around, hurting my shoulder. Growing impatient, I had forgot to get my tickets and registration cards.

Second line: getting Momusu tickets.

Honestly, on one hand I was real surprised to see the turnout. Guess most of them got it on Day 0. On the other hand, the line could have been much worse. Standing in line almost a good hour, while talking to some people actually calmed me down somewhat. Problem was, they only let a few people in at a time.

Omen of what was to come.

Tried calling tenkei at least one more time before finally seeing him in a Marvel shirt with JPH!P sticker on there. Went inside conference hall and found a seat. I saw the rest of the group, but couldn't make it since all the seats were taken away. During the press conference, I could have swore I saw Tsunku in street clothes(one of two during that trip) making his way past me. They as for people if they wanted to ask a question to the girls and I rushed toward the line. Honestly, some of the questions were relaly stupid. I wondered if Yaz could understood them. Only good question was the Reina Jakenpyon question.

I had a good question to ask them, but got cut off at the first or second person. Finally got to meet the crew and tried to make myself comfortable and tried to associate. Kuno came in and the palce erupted as dai filmed the moment. Btw, also told dai that Japanfiles Dave wanted to see dai for something.

Made our way upstairs, shoulder still hurting from lugging my big bag and trying to associate some more for almost a half hour before we finally got to leave. Got to finally make it to the Mayfair in about a good ten minute walk. Talked with some more hipsters(btw, major apologies if i forgot mostly everybody)before FINALLY unpacking and heading out to the bowl-a-rama..

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
« Reply #1009 on: January 29, 2010, 05:38:44 AM »
Day 1 continued

went toward the Lucky Strikes lounge and met up with Commie..honestly, the whole time I was out there, most of the people were out way late in the night. Apologies to Muge, who didn't get in. Pretty nice place to hang out, I mean really, where do you find a place that has a bowling alley on the second floor? Good music, even though I wish I got a chance to bowl. The way the guys played, I could have took them all on.

Epic fail of the night: Daigong running over to my table, leaping and breaking my glass. Wonder he didn't get hurt. Btw, it was one of two glasses that got broke that night.

We stayed for a few hours before we all headed back to the hotels. Stayed up for a half-hour before sleeping. That room is pitch dark when you turn out the lights.

Day 2

In the months before Koharu's graduation, it would have been cool to get my Cinderella DVD autographed by the girls(More on my rant later). However, one of the biggest shocks was that Hangry alone was going to be at AX. Coincidence or omen? Definitely. But one of reasons was definitely going to the Momusu concert. Actually had pretty good seats, and sat next to some people(let's just say "from another forum"). We talked for a few minutes as they played AC/DC music over the soundspeakers.

I heard reports that the concert had well over 7500 people. If that was the case, then why couldn't there have been an encore? I mean, with that many people in the audience, they could have made it a complete experience like in Japan. Don't get me wrong, I loved the concert, absolutely did. I just wished they did it right is all.

I remembered that I had to leave quick to make it to the Hangry signing. Making my way toward the booth took a little time, but worth it. The thing was, I had got one of the last couple of tickets before they sold out. Honestly, about the only thing I had at AX to show for. Good thing I got in the first group of people. I think around ten minutes passed before the line began to move. I guess she was still backstage at the concert and had just got there.

I had to tell you I felt extremely nervous meeting her. It was almost like things would finally turn around a little bit. All during the waiting, I couldn't figure out what to say.

I finally made my way towards her, got my autograph and shook her hand...

All I could say was this.."Say hi to Angry for me."

I know. Bad thing to say, right? Looking back, I wish I didn't hurt her feelings.

Anyhoo, got back with the group as we left the Expo and went to ESPN Zone. Wonder if Jim Rome ever ate there. Watched Manny play in an afternoon game. Hung out for a couple of hours before we went back to the hotel and went to Hello!Party.

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #1010 on: January 29, 2010, 11:07:53 AM »
^ NOICE ckd!! Good that u got to see hANGRY. LOL Lucky Strikes, I was acting a fool all nite, eh?

YO did y'all cop that Morning Musume in LA / AX 2009 FC DVD?

looks like they used the same footage from the TV documentary, but cut out Dinny and T-Back XD still, HERE WE ARE!! JABRONISAUR PUMP IT UP! :rockon:

WERD. HiPstaz made it onto a Morning Musume FC DVD :jphip:

I was trying to rip it but getting some LQ results lol

I'll post the "conveniently sized" version in a bit. :grin:

Offline chibilolli

• Uh Wha?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Gaki Gay Lord
« Reply #1011 on: January 30, 2010, 01:09:13 AM »
Diagong - Reading all of that made me remember the feelings I had the whole time I was in LA, feelings that have never been replicated even though I've met Morning Musume 3 times since (got a different feeling). Must've been the fact that I met so many cool people in to the fandom I am, and the sun!!! I really wish that Morning Musume were attending the Expo this year so I could met you all again but sadly they won't be.

Thanks for mentioning me in your write-up. I like the fact that you referred to everyone I was wish as my gang when in actual fact I was the one following them around because I had no idea where to go or what to do in LA lol. Please keep it as my gang though because I like the sound of it ^^. I never actually got to watch the little interview you did with me (and my gang lol) so could you point me in the direction of where I can watch it, if there is somewhere?

I have yet to write up my review of this whole event but am gonna try to push myself to do it once my signed t-shirt comes back from the framers. Hopefully... One thing I want to say (as I'm assuming no-one on here reads my blog) is that there's a big BIG chance that the girls will remember people from this event. I went to the 3 Nanchatte Renai release event in Yokohama (in August) and the first time I met Eri she looked at me like 'O_O OH SHIT! I REMEMBER YOU!' Ai and Risa had already recognised and acknowledged me when I was sat in their dinner show which was funny (and cool) but Eri's face was a picture. I'm certain if they were to do an event like this again they'd remember most people, especially if you did something to stand out like I'm sure the JPHiP crew did.

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #1012 on: January 30, 2010, 10:35:15 AM »
orsm Lolli, that's so awesome u've been to all those shows and came away with different vibes AND they know you WOO HOO ... u were one of the few I saw EVERYWHERE in LA haha. feel free to post ur write up and hope to see u on THE NEXT MM / H!P EVENT! :jphip:

The interview? I'll point you to rev2hd - she's got the video. Send it to Ping, DINNY! (or ignore me if u already did) :P We're gonna make our own MM @ AX 2009 JPH!P DOKYU WORLD TOUR video so look out for it guys! :halo:

here's my LQ rip:

MMLAAX2009.avi (418.33 MB)
http://www.multiupload.com/2ZCGW106QT

cool what restaurant did they go to??

They ARE so down to earth, Eri picking her nose XD and Aika with her "adults only" shirt LMAO!

Offline Fenrir

• RPG baka
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #1013 on: January 30, 2010, 10:40:42 AM »
^ They went to Bucca di Beppo.

From the pics, it looks like they spent most of their shopping time over on 3rd Street Promenade in Santa Monica. It's right next to Santa Monica Pier.

Offline chibilolli

• Uh Wha?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Gaki Gay Lord
« Reply #1014 on: January 30, 2010, 02:42:51 PM »
We're gonna make our own MM @ AX 2009 JPH!P DOKYU WORLD TOUR video so look out for it guys! :halo:
I'll definitely download this once it is released :twothumbs

Oh, congrats on you and the JPHiP gang getting in to lots of the DVD. I was in the TV Tokyo programme but sadly not in the actual FC release :(
Now I've just gotta hope that I managed to sneak in to Koharu's graduation DVD. Front row should've got me some kind of airtime...hopefully!

Offline Slack

• Professor of Konkonology
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • Slackius
« Reply #1015 on: January 30, 2010, 08:10:17 PM »
I saw my arms in the concert footage!  So happy.
( ・e・) :heart: marimari  ● 川o・-・) :heart: Jabronisaur :heart: (・o_・`川 ● ノノl∂_∂'ル :heart: ChrNo ● Never Forget.

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #1016 on: January 31, 2010, 08:55:56 AM »
^ GJ SLACK!! we were trying to scream JPHiPPPP but was so beat XD Man, I remember before the show, in the concert hall, and because he wants to remain invisible - I'll mention it :P we met Droolboy. I saw tenkei on the phone "Yeah, we're in (whatever row) get your ass here" and  this geeky asian dude comes up to us and says hi and passes out Ayu pins to us, then disappears.

what footage did u appear in on the TV version Lolli?? WOW Koharu concert too :D

^ They went to Bucca di Beppo.

:D NICE!!! that looks like the pope in the middle of the table. this end video is so fucking cute, wonder what camera they used.

Offline chibilolli

• Uh Wha?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Gaki Gay Lord
« Reply #1017 on: January 31, 2010, 04:54:33 PM »
what footage did u appear in on the TV version Lolli?? WOW Koharu concert too :D
Right at the end of the concert - just before they went to following Morning Musume walking out backstage - they panned along the row I was in and stopped and me and some of the guys I was in for about 4 secs. I'm decked out in a Risa green t-shirt and have green glowsticks with my arms open doing actions similar to someone helping an aircraft land lol. I'm shouting out "Risa" because just before that she blew a kiss to zorrander and myself as she was walking off the stage (you can see that in the FC DVD) :heart:

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
« Reply #1018 on: February 02, 2010, 05:08:03 AM »
Day 2 continued

Took a while to get to Hello!Party, but worth it..one of the few scenes that was any good for the trip. Had Happy!Project performing(have to admit, they're pretty good). Guess they started to get me to like High-King. However, if someone else played 3,2,1 Breakin' Out during the trip, I would scream. I can tolerate the song now.

To be honest, wish I took a part in the games. Course, most of the winners came from people who had Gaki-san stickers on them. I chose Reina over Gaki-san, if I had known. Anyhoo, ran into the guy who Ping interview on the final day and he was selling some merch. Bought me some DVD's, including Maki's cooking DVD movie with Kei-chan. Also bought the original Pinch Runner DVD as well.

Had a group who did Miki's Romantic Ukare mode.(not sure if it's the same people in one YouTube vid who did the dance). Decided to go out of my confort zone and try karaoke for the first time...

Tried to sing Momusu's As For One Day..horribly.

Anyhoo, not bad, should have thought of a better song to sing. All in all, a pretty good night. Trouble was, it took me almost an hour to find my way back to the hotel. Surprised I didn't get killed in the dead of night. I was so tired that I instantly fell asleep as soon as I entered my room.

Day 3

Why AX screwed EVERYONE(not just me)

Before I start, I had this in for as long as I could and pretty much blamed everybody for it. Even got me to the point that my loyalty to H!P hasn't been the same since. I felt like I got the short end of the stick literally. This is probably one of the major reasons why I believe nobody will come back.

To make a long story short, part of it was actually my fault.

It all started with me going to the Tsunku Q&A.

Never did I think that one move will not let me see Momusu at all. Waiting for an hour and having so many people, you would think the people would let them go ahead and get everyone autographed.

But they shut the door in my face...that was literally it.

I was so enraged and mad, I left the expo and went to the hotel. Sure, I went back and talk to a few people(Jab, Ping, etc.). Other than that, I didn't want to be around anymore. I wnet to the hotel, locked myself in and cried for a half hour. All I could do was go to Lucky Strikes and have myself somthing to drink. Actually, toasted my drink to the late Steve McNair as news began to spread of his passing.

Hours later, decided to go to this AX afterparty thing at another hotel. Bad mistake. Went there and spent almost two hours in line waiting to get in as everybody was pumped up. Finally got in and couldn't find anyone to associate with or at all. I just sat down and felt completely miserable. I stayed for about half an hour and went back to the hotel. I haven't had anything to eat during that day and it pretty much showed. I went back to my room and cried myself to sleep that night.

I completely felt alone..and it was all my fault.

Offline Wonderboy

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ☆彡
« Reply #1019 on: February 02, 2010, 06:22:11 PM »
Didn't have yet the time to read everything but thank you everybody for those reports.

Seeing Jab forever remembered in the dvd is like a god's gift.

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rega - Mexico