JPHiP Radio (32/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Blackpink - Kick It

Author Topic: FenxMiki adventures  (Read 35392 times)

Offline Fenrir

• RPG baka
  • Subcru
  • Member+
FenxMiki adventures
« Reply #40 on: January 05, 2007, 03:42:37 PM »
Awesome sig JFC!

Nice haiku Commie!!! :heart:

My turn!!

In Wonderful Hearts,
Who made men cower and bow?
Ah, Fujimoto.

:heart:

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
FenxMiki adventures
« Reply #41 on: January 06, 2007, 02:20:22 AM »
^ Aw c'mon that's not fair! I'm running out of usable pics. Pretty soon I'm gonna have to change the whole lot of them. :lol:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline Comrade

• Master of the FujiGoto Yogurt Technique
  • ecchi
  • Member+
FenxMiki adventures
« Reply #42 on: January 08, 2007, 07:01:56 AM »
LOL, Fen's haiku... :heart: XD
JFC has the best sigs in the history of time. :lol:

I wonder if some of you don't know what an "ALT" is.  Allow Wiki to explain.  Just cuz I use that word sometimes and I don't want you all thinking it's like an acorn lettuce tomato sandwich, or something.

Last time we left off, Fen and Com, wearing fuzzy pink/green pyjamas, had just left the Hotel de Plot Contrivance in pursuit of Aya and Miki.  Let's see what happens next!

Part 4 – Luggage is Heavy

Fen and Commie ran down the hallway and to the lobby.  They ran past the startled hotel manager, threw their room key at him as a way of checking out, and then burst out the door, running down the snow-covered pavement.

They immediately ran back into the hotel.

"Oh my god, it's cold!!" Fen screamed, jumping up and down at first and then sticking her bare feet right in front of the heater as the manager made strange sounds of confusion.

"Wimp," Commie snickered, leaning against the front counter casually and brushing some melting snow off the legs of her fuzzy green fleece pyjamas.

"Shut up!" Feb continued to scream.  Commie snickered at the ALT in fuzzy pink pyjamas.  She turned her attention to the manager.

"Excuse me, but do you think we could borrow some more clothes and shoes?  Our stuff is still wet."

"Uh... em... of course.  Same room," the manager replied weakly.

"Thank you!" Comrade grinned with a wink.

She started to walk down the hallway when she remembered she was forgetting something.

"Hey!  Wimp!" she called out.

"Yeah?" Fen replied.

"Come with me.  We're getting more clothes."

"Yes, senpai!"

And so Fen scurried over and followed Commie.  Right before they reached the clothing room, Fen stopped.

"Wait.  Did you just call me 'Wimp'?"

Much yelling and beating up ensued.

An hour later, Fen and Commie had changed into normal clothing (the room happened to have things that fit them perfectly.  The clothing brand name Poetry of Plot Contrivance was truly a spectacular brand.  Better than Donna Karan!).  They bade farewell to the manager and walked out, this time fully prepared to battle the cold.

"Where'd you park the Gamobile?" Commie asked.

"Um, Com, I didn't bring the Gamobile.  I took the shinkansen.  Remember?"

They looked at each other in horror and then bashed their heads against the trunk of a conveniently placed tree.

"How are going to chase GAM without our car?!" I yelled.

"I don't know!  I wasn't expecting them to show up.  I thought Miki was in the hospital and Aya was... I don't know.  Somewhere writing hate poetry about her ex-boyfriend," Fen yelled back defensively.

[haiku interlude]
Who is the stupid
Ex-boyfriend of Ayaya's?
Eek!  Tachibana.
[/haiku interlude]

"Well... fine... okay..." Commie grumbled.

There was a very big silence.  They air was so quiet that they could hear the snow falling on the ground.

"Er, anyway," Fen said awkwardly, "let's start following them.  At least they left tracks."

Commie looked down at the ground and saw that Fen was right.  Aya’s car had left easily visible tire tracks.  At least they'd be able to figure out the direction they were headed.

"Let's go!"

They walked in silence and followed the tracks.  It looked like Aya and Miki had left the town.  The solitary set of tracks led north.   As they got further away from the town, it got darker and harder to see.  In order to not die by accident (because that would be very very not good), Fen and Commie took out their cell phones and put their tiny little camera lights on, pointing them to the ground so that they could see.  They continued to walk like this.

Five minutes later, they saw a figure approaching.  It was a boy around their age.  He, too, had his phone out with his little camera light pointed at the ground.  Looking confused as he studied the ground, he walked by without a word.  Commie and Fen looked at each other.

"Do you think...?" Commie started.

"...he...?" Fen continued.

They then shook their heads and continued walking, leaving the readers to wonder what they had been thinking.

They walked for hours.  In the long-standing tradition of convenience, the tire tracks never once faded and were never interrupted by tracks from other cars.  They passed by two towns before the sun began to rise again.  As they entered the third town, they noticed that the tire tracks on the street turned sharply into a parking lot.  With giant triumphant grins, Fen and Commie ran up to the outdoor parking lot.  They were disappointed, however, to see a lot full of ordinary cars.  They had been sure that Aya's evil car would look... evil.  Not normal.  They sighed and inspected the cars.

"I can't tell which one is hers.  They all look the same," Fen groaned.

"Um, Fen..." Commie said quietly, stopped at one of the cars.

"Why can't Aya be as predictable as she usually is?"

"Um, Fen," Commie said a little more loudly.

"Well," Fen frowned, "I guess she wasn't predictable last night when she came crashing in through our window."

"Fen!" Commie said sharply.

"But still... We should have expected it, you know?  And now we can't identify her car because she decides to be-"

"FEN!!!!!!"

"AHHHHH!!! What?!" Fen screamed, jumping up in fright.

Commie sweatdropped.

"I think I found the right car," she said, pointing to a car that will remain nameless as the author knows nothing about cars.  It was dark green and had four wheels, which is a good enough description.

Fen walked up closer and took a peek through the window.  The wheel was covered in glittery pink Aya stickers.  The dashboard was plastered in Aya pictures cut out from magazines.  The seats were decorated with embroidered Aya concert logos.

"What a narcissistic little-"

Fen smacked her face against the window... and set off the car alarm.

Which just happened to be the melody of "Goodbye Natsuo."

Which made someone dash out from a nearby building.

Commie and Fen ran away and hid behind a wall, poking their heads around to see who had come to the parking lot.  

It was Aya!

"What's she doing?" Fen wondered aloud.

Aya walked up to her car and deactivated the alarm, looking around suspiciously.  Seeing nobody and nothing around, she shrugged and walked back into the building.

"The bank?" Commie asked, reading the sign on the building.

"But where's Miki-sama?"

They exchanged looks.

"There's only one thing to do!" Fen said bravely.

"Got it!" Commie agreed.  They jumped out from behind the wall... and ran in opposite directions.  They both stopped at the same time and turned around.

"Where are you doing?!" Commie cried out.

"Me??  Where are you going?" Fen retorted.

"I was going to go in there and save Miki-sama.  Duh.  I thought that was the plan."

"Nooo.  The plan was to go and get weapons and then save Miki-sama."

"But I thought you were thinking the same thing as me."

"Well, I obviously wasn't."

"But... I thought we were on the same wavelength."

"Well, we obviously aren't."

"But..."

"Just shut up and come with me.  We can't defeat Aya without some help," Fen insisted.

"We can't leave Miki-sama.  It might be too late," Commie whined.

"Arg!  Fine!  You go and keep an eye on them.  I'll get us some materials."

They both continued running in their respective directions.  So much for inherent telepathy.

Fen ran to the convenience store.  The minute she stepped in, she heard a voice in her head.  It told her what to buy.  It sounded suspiciously like Commie's voice.  She coughed and bought what it told her.  She ran back to meet up with Commie.

Commie was crouched under a window.  Fen joined her.

"They're in there.  Aya's talking to some bank person.  Miki-sama looks bored to tears.  The poor thing..."

They shared a moment of sympathy for Miki-sama.

"Anyway, what did you buy?"

Fen reached into her plastic bag and took out the handful of items she'd bought, handing them to Commie.  Commie's mouth dropped open.

"Tape.  Stomach medicine.  Nail clippers.  Onigiri.  What the fu...um, freak?"

"Well, first of all, I'm hungry!" Fen said, taking the onigiri from Commie and opening it up and starting to eat.  "And second of all, " she continued with her mouth full, "the voice told me to buy this stuff.  Not my fault."

Commie smashed her forehead against the pavement and then grabbed the onigiri from Fen and threw it far away.

"Hey!"

"Come on.  Let's go in there and just get Miki-sama out," Commie sighed tiredly.

They stood up and ran to the door, bursting in with yells of "we'll save you!" and "here we are!"

They were greeted by 2 tellers and 1 customer in a suit.  No Aya.  No Miki.

Commie and Fen began to sweat.

"Too much sugar today!" Commie declared.

"Not enough sugar today," Fen said at the exact same time.

They both grimaced and looked around nervously.

"Can I help you?" asked one of the tellers.

"Um... no.  Wrong bank," Fen said quickly, grabbing the embarrassed Commie's arm and dragging her out of the bank.

"Damnit, they must've left through the back while we were deciding to go in!" Fen hissed.

"Come on, they've gotta still be in the parking lot.  Let's catch them there."

The two tired ALTs ran back to the parking lot, but when they got to Aya's parking space, it was empty.  No car sat there.  In addition to this, it seemed as though other cars had been coming in and out of the parking lots, so they couldn't even identify Aya's car's tire tracks.  They were at a dead end.

"What do we do?!" Fen cried out.

What could they do indeed...
Sweet dreams, Jab.  Love you forever.

Offline Mikan

• The Corruptor Extrodinaire
  • ecchi
  • Member+
FenxMiki adventures
« Reply #43 on: January 08, 2007, 07:54:44 AM »
Hahahahah! Yeh, Im happy I logged in! Now I have something to laugh at all day...

Onigiri? Ootaisan? Nail clippers? That sounds like my shopping list...

Love the new haiku! Its my fabourite so far!!
Love your honesty!!
Love the Nipponess riddled in the story

[Happily waits next installment]

Read the complete Doki Doki!!

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
FenxMiki adventures
« Reply #44 on: January 08, 2007, 08:52:40 AM »
Beware, gigantor post forthcoming...

FIRSTLY, DEDICATING MAH 4000th POST TO TEH AWESOMENESS THAT IS THE COMFEN!!!  :ONwahaha: :ONwahaha: :ONwahaha: :ONwahaha: :ONwahaha: :ONwahaha:

Secondly, big props to the Commander for achieving her magical 69th post here at JPH!P.

Screencapped for prosperity. :D

Now, on to beeswax.

Fen and Com, wearing fuzzy pink/green pyjamas
I still want pics of this please. :D :D :D

Fen and Commie ran down the hallway and to the lobby. They ran past the startled hotel manager, threw their room key at him as a way of checking out, and then burst out the door, running down the snow-covered pavement.

They immediately ran back into the hotel.

"Oh my god, it's cold!!" Fen screamed, jumping up and down at first and then sticking her bare feet right in front of the heater as the manager made strange sounds of confusion.

"Wimp," Commie snickered
Poor Fen...her little SoCal self just can't take the cold like us Canadians, eh Commie? :) :canada:

She started to walk down the hallway when she remembered she was forgetting something.

"Hey! Wimp!" she called out.

"Yeah?" Fen replied.

"Come with me. We're getting more clothes."

"Wait. Did you just call me 'Wimp'?"

Much yelling and beating up ensued.
HA! Fen looked up when you called her "wimp"! XD XD XD XD XD

[haiku interlude]
Who is the stupid
Ex-boyfriend of Ayaya's?
Eek! Tachibana.
[/haiku interlude]
Wait a sec, Ex-BF? :scratch

EX-BF????? :o

Holy sweet mother of Jebus...:shocked: EX-BF!??!?!?!??!!??  

*side question - was this something that you just did for the story, or is it the latest Japanese entertainment news/gossip?

Five minutes later, they saw a figure approaching. It was a boy around their age. He, too, had his phone out with his little camera light pointed at the ground. Looking confused as he studied the ground, he walked by without a word. Commie and Fen looked at each other.

"Do you think...?" Commie started.

"...he...?" Fen continued.

They then shook their heads and continued walking, leaving the readers to wonder what they had been thinking.
Okay, THAT part I don't get. But, DAMN those are some pretty damn powerful cell-phone batteries to last that long.

Fen walked up closer and took a peek through the window. The wheel was covered in glittery pink Aya stickers. The dashboard was plastered in Aya pictures cut out from magazines. The seats were decorated with embroidered Aya concert logos.

"What a narcissistic little-"
Wow, I can just picture Miki-sama telling Aya how gross her car is. :P

Fen smacked her face against the window... and set off the car alarm.

Which just happened to be the melody of "Goodbye Natsuo."
BUWAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

"There's only one thing to do!" Fen said bravely.

"Got it!" Commie agreed. They jumped out from behind the wall... and ran in opposite directions. They both stopped at the same time and turned around.

"Where are you doing?!" Commie cried out.

"Me?? Where are you going?" Fen retorted.

So much for inherent telepathy.
:doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

Fen ran to the convenience store. The minute she stepped in, she heard a voice in her head. It told her what to buy. It sounded suspiciously like Commie's voice. She coughed and bought what it told her. She ran back to meet up with Commie.
Damn, I was hoping it would sound like Miki-sama, and that she'd get Fen to buy some pervvy shit. :roll: :drool:

Commie smashed her forehead against the pavement and then grabbed the onigiri from Fen and threw it far away.

"Hey!"
Awwwwwww...waste of a perfectly good onigiri. :(

They stood up and ran to the door, bursting in with yells of "we'll save you!" and "here we are!"

They were greeted by 2 tellers and 1 customer in a suit. No Aya. No Miki.

Commie and Fen began to sweat.
:sweatdrop:  :sweatdrop:

The two tired ALTs ran back to the parking lot, but when they got to Aya's parking space, it was empty. No car sat there. In addition to this, it seemed as though other cars had been coming in and out of the parking lots, so they couldn't even identify Aya's car's tire tracks. They were at a dead end.

"What do we do?!" Fen cried out.

What could they do indeed...
DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!!!!! :ONscared: :panda_omg2:

Offline Comrade

• ecchi
  • Member+
FenxMiki adventures
« Reply #45 on: January 08, 2007, 09:26:41 AM »
LOL, Mikan.  Your shopping lists look like that?  Well, whatever floats your boat, right? :lol:

AWWW, thanks for dedicating your 4000th post to us, JFC! XD :heart:  And thanks for the screen cap of my 69th post. :roll: :lol:

Quote from: JFC;277762
Wait a sec, Ex-BF? :scratch

*side question - was this something that you just did for the story, or is it the latest Japanese entertainment news/gossip?
Well, I didn't hear that from anywhere, but it's GOT to be true, right?  I mean, after the Melodies PV, what boy would be foolish enough to think that his girlfriend, who was just groping Miki, would be interested in him any longer? :P  
Um, but yeah, I made that up... unfortunately. :(  But hey, we don't even know for sure if they're dating in the first place... hehehe. :P

Okay, THAT part I don't get.
Hehe, yeah, it was a reference that only she and I would get... OR!  Anybody who read my latest 5th station report. :D  The explanation starts under the picture from Miki's PB.
Wow, I can just picture Miki-sama telling Aya how gross her car is. :P
You just so totally wrote a line for the next chapter.  Thank you for the idea!
« Last Edit: January 08, 2007, 11:40:01 AM by Comrade »

Offline Mikan

• ecchi
  • Member+
FenxMiki adventures
« Reply #46 on: January 08, 2007, 12:10:15 PM »
Hi. I returned to do a better job at commenting and asking some questions but the usual thing happened - I forgot.

IM JUST SO DAMN TIRED, OK?!

That and I realised JFC said pretty much everything I wanted so look at JFC's post and pretend it says Mikan.

Yeah...I think my next car will look like Aya's ^^ Just for novelty sake. I wouldnt be caught dead driving it. The "Goodbye Natuso" horn is a good idea though...

Offline Fenrir

• RPG baka
  • Subcru
  • Member+
FenxMiki adventures
« Reply #47 on: January 08, 2007, 02:56:58 PM »
LOL.

Oh, god... that moment was hilarious!

Here we were looking for this taco shop and then this guy walks by looking just like  me with cell phone in hand. XD ROFL!! It was awesome.

Stupid taco shop!! It had to move!!! *shakes fist at the now gone taco shop*

Commie :heart:

Jabronisaur

FenxMiki adventures
« Reply #48 on: January 09, 2007, 01:06:53 AM »
Hehe ah these are truely enjoyable stories. Thanks Commie. I especially like the interaction between Fen and Commie before the storm the bank. So funny.

Offline Fenrir

• RPG baka
  • Subcru
  • Member+
FenxMiki adventures
« Reply #49 on: January 09, 2007, 03:44:39 AM »
At school bored = haiku time!

lol. Was listening to Sexy Boy when this lovely haiku popped in my head. :D

Who needs sexy boy,
When you have sexy Miki.
Ah, Fujimoto.

:heart:

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
FenxMiki adventures
« Reply #50 on: January 09, 2007, 08:23:04 AM »
Quote from: Comrade;277793
Um, but yeah, I made that up... unfortunately. :(  
Dang. :(

But hey, we don't even know for sure if they're dating in the first place... hehehe. :P
True. :P  Personally, I just think she hangs out with him because they help each other with their makeup. :lol:

Hehe, yeah, it was a reference that only she and I would get... OR!  Anybody who read my latest 5th station report. :D  The explanation starts under the picture from Miki's PB.
Omgass you found the spot where Miki-sama ate tacos!!!

*clicks teh link and reads the explanation*... Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh soooo. :yep:

You just so totally wrote a line for the next chapter. Thank you for the idea!
Glad to help. :D

Awesome work designing the GAM-mobile there Jab! :)

Quote from: Fenrir;278335
At school bored = haiku time!
Aw man, now I'm gonna have to redo some of mine. Finding the right pics where a Haiku can fit is tougher that it seems. :P

Yet, have no fear! Ganbarimasu! :thumbsup
« Last Edit: January 09, 2007, 08:25:25 AM by JFC »

Offline Comrade

• ecchi
  • Member+
FenxMiki adventures
« Reply #51 on: January 09, 2007, 10:34:05 AM »
OMG!  Jabro!! XD  :heart: Wicked car.  AnD hahaha!!!! Nice hybrid flag. :lol:

In reponse to Fen's haiku, here are two.

"Who needs sexy boy?"
An ue ue question
By a crazy girl.

I agree with you
The world needs no sexy boy.
It just needs Miki.

You can tell that we both had boring days.  Heh.  JFC... there's another great idea from you!!  Aya, Keita, and make up. :lol:

Offline Comrade

• ecchi
  • Member+
FenxMiki adventures
« Reply #52 on: January 09, 2007, 01:31:53 PM »
Dudes!  3 chapters!  Granted they're all really short, but who cares?!  I was bored at school today.  Bored ALTs = lots of stupid stories and haiku! :heart:

Chapter 5 - Just Four Collisions

[Aya and Miki get into the car.  Miki looks around at the Aya paraphernalia decorating the car and sighs]

Miki: Hey, Aya.  Your car is so gross.  I meant to tell you that five months ago.

Aya: [smiles] Why thank you, Miki-chan.  I worked hard to... [smile drops from her face] Wait a minute.  Did you say "gross?

Miki: Hmmm...

Aya: Shut up!  It's perfect.  Just like me.

Miki: [coughs and sputters with laughter] Sure, Aya.  You're perfect.

Aya: I know.  You tell me all the time.

Miki: [grumbles] That was before you got all big-headed about it.  When you actually were kinda perfect.

Aya: How can you judge the point when I became imperfect?  Huh?  Is there a line?  One day I was perfect and the next day I wasn't?  Hmm?  Hmmmm?

Miki: Ug, no.  But you’ve gotten so full of yourself lately that I can't stand it.  I misjudged you before.

Aya: [cries out dramatically] Misjudged me?  You misjudged me??  I don't think so.  A love like ours has no room for misjudgement.  It's an impossibility!  There's no way that with your true, pure feelings of love you could have misjudged my brilliant character!

Miki: [sweatdrops] Uh... "a love like this"?  Aya-chan, where are you getting this crap from?

Aya: Don't deny it!  I'm too magnificent for you not to fall hopelessly in love with me!

Miki: [blinks] Whoa.  You got it all wrong.  I mean, sure I love to hang out with you.

Aya: *ahem*

Miki: Oh, and talking with you is fun.

Miki: Okay, and I think you're really really really hot.

Miki: Er, and I like to grope you sometimes.

Miki: All right.  All the time.

Aya: Better.

Miki: But that doesn't mean... uh, where was I going with this again?

Aya: [smirks] Anyway.

Miki: Anyway what?

Aya: Anyway, my car is nice.

Miki: [mutters under her breath] Whatever.

Aya: [fake sweet smile] What was that?

Miki: Uh, I said "yes."

Aya: [pats Miki on the head] That's my girl.  Now let's see what CD I've got in the system.  [presses 'play,' and her "Naked Songs" album starts playing]  Ah, a good one!

Miki: [sticks her nose against the window and looks out, speaking in a tiny, high voice] Help!

(this chapter is dedicated to our biggest fan.  For his name, check out the initials of this chapter title :P)

Offline Comrade

• ecchi
  • Member+
FenxMiki adventures
« Reply #53 on: January 09, 2007, 01:33:01 PM »
Chapter 6 - Excuse me.  Do you have a blue crayon?

[growling]

Fen: [glares at Commie]

[growling]

Fen [glares at Commie some more]

[growling]

Fen: [glares]

Commie: [fed up] What?!

Fen: You trashed breakfast.

[they both clutch their growling stomachs]

Commie: [rolls eyes] Get over it.

Fen: [continues to glare and the car veers off to the left] Hmph.

Commie: Eye on the road!  You'll get us killed.

Fen: [grudgingly looks ahead] Arg.

[Silence for 3.8 minutes.]

Commie: Say, Fen?

Fen: Yeah, Com?

Commie: When did we get this car?

Fen: No clue.

Commie: Oh, okay.

[Silence for 1.6 minutes.]

Fen: It handles well.

Commie: I like the colour.

Offline Comrade

• ecchi
  • Member+
FenxMiki adventures
« Reply #54 on: January 09, 2007, 01:34:36 PM »
Chapter 7 - "i hate u yahoo >_<"

After leaving the bank's parking lot, Fen and Commie stumbled upon a great treasure.  

A car.

And not just any car!  It was a souped up, gas guzzling, bright white rice rocket (made by cool, hip Asians for cool, hip Asians).

"Oh my god!  It has our names written on it!" Fen called out, running to it.  She pointed to a brown piece of construction paper on the window.  Sure enough, there were two names written on it in messy chicken scratch that looked suspiciously like Commie's writing.  There was an asterisk beside Commie's name.

"Honourary Asian," she read the note at the bottom out loud and laughed.  "How sweet."

"Let's go!" Fen cried, jumping into the driver's seat.  Commie got into the passenger seat a little hesitantly.

"Are you sure?  Maybe it's a trap..."

"Pfffft.  By who?  Ms. Narcissus?  Buwahahaha!" Fen cackled.

And so they took off down the street.

After an argument about breakfast, they discussed their plan.  The discussion began with Commie suddenly jumping up and hitting her head on the roof of the car.

"Eureka!" she cried out, ignoring the pain.

"Uh..."

"Remember last night how we had a snowball fight?"

"Yeah..."

"And remember how we had to change our clothes at the hotel?"

"Of course I do.  I'm not brain dead," snapped Fen.

"And remember how when Aya burst in through the window and took Miki-sama away, Miki-sama was still wearing her borrowed fuzzy pyjamas?"

Fen grinned.

"They were super cute and she looked-" her face cleared up and she put on her blank expression. "I mean yeah."

"So that's our lead!" Commie declared.

"Umm... What, we look for a pile of fuzzy pyjamas in the back of every car in Japan?  We'd have better luck finding Nakazawa-san a husband."

Moment of silence.

"Or actually not," Fen said, reconsidering her statement.

"Let me explain.  Hotel de P.C. embeds little chips in its property in order to trace it.  All the chips are linked to a GPS satellite.  Each chip emits a different, um, wave pattern thingy..." Commie trailed off, tongue tied over the technical gibberish.  "Erm, and that means we can trace Miki's pyjamas with this system!"

Fen took this all in.

"So... what...?  All we have to do is go back to the hotel, get the old dude to hook us up to the system, and then we can trace Miki anywhere?"

"Precisely!" Commie grinned.

"Awww, C.  You're the best.  You're a genius.  High five!"

They high fived and then got thrown back into their seats as Fen swerved to avoid a badger.

"That's assuming Miki didn't trash the pyjamas," Fen pointed out.

"Come on.  What do we know about Miki?" Commie asked with a smile.

"That's she's a cold-hearted, molesting bitch?"

"Okay... What else?"

"That she's so totally frickin hot?"

The two sat there with stars in their eyes for a minute.  

Commie shook her head.

"Ah!  Okay, but what else?"

"Hrmm... She's secretly a sentimental softie at heart and couldn't bear to part with such cute pyjamas?"

"Exactly."

They both grinned.

"You rock!" Fen squealed.

"Aw, shucks," Commie said, blushing and looking down at her feet.  "Thanks.  I know."
« Last Edit: January 09, 2007, 01:46:30 PM by Comrade »

Offline Fenrir

• RPG baka
  • Subcru
  • Member+
FenxMiki adventures
« Reply #55 on: January 09, 2007, 01:46:06 PM »
"We'll dye your hair black" XD

I like the description of the rice rocket car. :heart:

And Miki's description. :heart:
« Last Edit: January 09, 2007, 01:49:01 PM by Fenrir »

Offline Mikan

• ecchi
  • Member+
FenxMiki adventures
« Reply #56 on: January 09, 2007, 02:25:14 PM »
yay!! Lots of chapter goodness. Yummy Yummy Yummy I got...uh...Fics in my tummy and I feel like Im loving it~

I enjoyed the Aya/Miki discussion most and also the last two lines of the Commie/Fen discussion.

Im wondering - "Do these two act like this in real life?"

I wonder...

Offline Fenrir

• RPG baka
  • Subcru
  • Member+
FenxMiki adventures
« Reply #57 on: January 09, 2007, 02:36:18 PM »
^^

>.>     <.<      :heart:

Offline Comrade

• ecchi
  • Member+
FenxMiki adventures
« Reply #58 on: January 09, 2007, 02:39:45 PM »
What, me and Fen?  Yeah, sortta.  I'm way nicer than her.

edit: LMFAO!  Hi, Fen.  Um, I didn't REALLY mean what I said.  All a joke.

Right?

Right?

:sweatdrop:

Offline Fenrir

• RPG baka
  • Subcru
  • Member+
FenxMiki adventures
« Reply #59 on: January 09, 2007, 02:44:09 PM »
*glares*

Uh-huh... sure nicer... right...