JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Halcali - Fessu De Ouissu!

Author Topic: fanyan's OS Collection (MaYuki, KojiYuu & others)  (Read 47761 times)

Offline fanyan

• Ganbari-Nacchan~ ♥
fanyan's OS Collection (MaYuki, KojiYuu & others)
« on: July 26, 2011, 10:37:48 AM »
Aitakatta
If it’s love, then say it’s love.
Without the facade, let’s just be honest.

i. Yokaze no Shiwaza; MaYuki

Yuki glanced at her phone impatiently. She flipped it open and stared at the message from an hour ago. She licked her lips carefully, her thumb hovering over one button for a few seconds before pressing on it and bringing the device against her ear.

The ringing stopped after a few seconds and a smile breaks through Yuki’s face—

Mayu-desu! I can’t answer the phone right now so please leave a message and I’ll just—

Her hand holding the phone dropped to her lap the same time her smile did and Yuki slammed the device shut in irritation before flipping it open again in seconds. Her fingers danced across the keypad as she typed yet another text message, her tenth one within an hour, and sent it to her teammate.

She waited hopefully for a reply to come. Maybe now, Mayu can check her phone and reply to her messages.

A minute passed. 3 minutes. 5 minutes. 10 minutes. 20 minutes. 30 minutes.

Yuki buried her face in her hands when no reply came. When exactly did she start acting like she is now? When did not receiving a reply within 3 minutes from the usually fast-replying Mayu start to cause Yuki to send another message? When did not receiving a reply to her text of ‘Hello’ start to agitate her to no end? When did being away from the younger girl for several hours start making Yuki feel restless? When did not hearing Mayu’s voice start to cause Yuki anxiousness?

When did Yuki start wanting to see the other girl so much that it makes her want to cry?

Text messages used to be enough. Exchanging 50 messages a day, calling every few hours when apart and saying goodnights and good mornings no matter how late or early used to suffice. When did Yuki start wanting more?

Yuki felt a small pang at her chest and brought one hand to it. Her heart seems to beat slower without Mayu. Everything seems dull without the other girl to share it with and Yuki hates it.

She hates every second of it. Every second of being apart, of waiting for a reply, of waiting for a call to be answered, of waiting for tomorrow to come to be able to see the younger girl. Yuki hates it.

“Is this how Mayu felt too?” Yuki wondered to herself. Mayu did complain to her several times before about not replying to the younger girl’s messages and now, Yuki wondered if Mayu felt all of what she’s feeling now.

“Just one mail, Mayu.” Yuki begged to no one. “Send me just one mail. Please.”

No mail came after several minutes and Yuki dialled the same number once again, only to be redirected to the voice mail. Again.

And Yuki can’t take it anymore. The anxiousness is starting to get to her temper. The gnawing in her chest has become too painful and the restlessness is just too much to handle. She glanced at the clock, 10:00 PM.

She slipped on the coat hanging on her door and made her way down the stairs, passing by the living room where her mother was watching a late night game show.

“I’m going out, mom!” Yuki announced while fumbling with her sneakers as she started putting them on.

“This late? Where are you going, Yuki?” Her mother asked with a frown, now standing behind Yuki and watching her daughter tie her shoelaces.

“I just need to go somewhere for a while. I got my keys with me so don’t wait up.” Yuki answered, already twisting the door knob open.

“Remember, you need to be at your photo shoot at 5 AM sharp!” Her mom called out as Yuki slipped out of their house.

Yuki knew that she has to wake up early and that she needs much sleep for it if she wants to appear presentable but honestly speaking, that was the least of her concerns at the moment as she sprinted to the station and jumped on the train, just a few seconds before the doors slid closed.

-

Mayu pulled out her phone from the pocket of her hoodie and frowned at the number of missed calls and unread messages. She browsed through the messages, all from one person, as she waited for the elevator ride to finish and let out a sigh. She pressed on the speed dial assigned to her captain and pressed the phone against her ear, waiting for the call to be answered as she walked out of the elevator and made her way to the front of the building.

The call was picked up just as the glass door of the building slid open. “Yuki—”

“Hey.”

Mayu’s words were cut off by the person she’s currently on the phone with and at the same time, standing in front of her.

“Y-Yukirin...” Mayu whispered, phone still pressed against her ear.

“Mayu... Hey.” Yuki greeted breathlessly as she shut her phone close and tucked it inside her pocket. She walked over to the surprised girl.

Mayu recovered quickly, copied Yuki’s earlier move of putting away her phone and stared up at the taller girl. “Yukirin, what are you doing here this late?” She asked as she inspected the older girl’s appearance. “And why is your face red? You’re panting too... Did you run here?”

She did run. From the station to the building since there were no taxis available. But she wouldn’t tell Mayu that, she’ll only get a scolding. “It’s cold.” She said simply.

“I can see that clearly.” Mayu deadpanned, placing both of her still warm hands against Yuki’s flushed cheeks, almost jerking them back at the coldness. “You’re so cold.”

Yuki closed her eyes and leaned to the touch and she felt her heart beat return to normal. Not slow like when she was waiting for Mayu’s reply earlier and not painfully quick and haggard like when she ran god knows how far to be able to reach Mayu faster.

It was fast in a pleasant way, making her feel extra alive. It skipped a bit in time whenever Yuki’s breath gets caught in her throat. It was beating hard, as if her heart is gonna jump out of her throat any moment. And it was all because of Mayu.

“Yuki?” Mayu gently called out and Yuki slowly opened her eyes and smiled at the girl looking curiously at her.

She felt her whole body relax and her mind go at peace. “Have you eaten?” She asked as she peeled the hands which were slowly turning cold off of her cheeks and held them both in her own, trying to warm them up.

“Not yet.” Mayu shook her head. “You haven’t answered my question though, what are you doing here this late? You should be resting for tomorrow.”

“I wanted to see Mayu.” The words flew out of her mouth before she could stop herself and Yuki silently thanked the cold to cover up the blush on her cheeks that mirrored the smaller girl’s own.

“O-Oh...” Mayu answered, looking away for a moment before taking a peek at the older girl’s face and letting a small smile grace her lips. “I wanted to see Yuki too.”

Yuki smiled at the response she got and her heart fluttered. “I’m happy, then.”

The two just stared at each other for a while before Mayu broke the silence. “Earlier, your text messages and your calls—”

“Oh, I’m sorry about those!” Yuki apologized with a sheepish frown. “It must have been a bother to you—”

“No!” Mayu protested in an instant. “They weren’t! Really! Actually, I want to apologize for not being able to text back or call back immediately.”

“It’s not your fault, Mayu.” Yuki looked away. It was clearly her fault. “I... It’s my fault. I didn’t mean to be so... clingy. I just–” Yuki looked at the other girl who was looking at her curiously, searching for some kind of an answer, waiting for Yuki to continue.

“Lately, I... With Mayu... Exchanging text messages aren’t enough anymore... Calling isn’t either... Lately, not being able to talk to you makes me restless. Not receiving any replies and not being able get a call through makes me anxious. Not being able to be with you makes my heart hurt and I...”

Yuki gave the small hands enveloped in her own a light squeeze, trying to deliver a bit of what she can’t seem to put into words to the other girl. “I want more. I want more of this. I want to be able to see you more, to be able to hear your voice more, to be able to touch you more, to be with you more.”

“Why?” Mayu asked quietly.

“Because I love you.” Yuki admitted. “And I know it’s quite silly for me to want more than whatever we already have but I just... I—“

“Shh...” Yuki’s rant was cut off by a finger pressed against her lips.

“I understand Yukirin... I understand and it’s not silly at all.” Mayu smiled, her hands going to her neck and untying her scarf. “I hate being away from Yuki too.” She admitted. “I hate not being able to be by your side and not being able to touch you. I hate not hearing your voice and I hate having to wait for replies and being redirected to the voice mail.”

Mayu removed her red scarf from around her neck and raised her arms as she hooked it around Yuki, slowly and gently wrapping it around the cold neck. “And I want more of you too. I want to have more of Yuki than anyone else.” She finished her statement at the same time she finished wrapping the scarf around the older girl.

“Why?” Yuki asked breathlessly, because everything is happening too fast and too slow at the same time and her heart began fluttering yet again as Mayu’s lips formed into a beautiful smile.

“Because I love you.” Mayu whispered as she gently tugged on the scarf she’s still holding on to, pulling Yuki in for a kiss.

It wasn’t the first time Yuki kissed Mayu. They’ve kissed before. Everyone in the 48 family has kissed at least one member, it’s impossible to escape that fate. But it’s their first serious one. The first kiss with all their feelings poured into it and Yuki never imagined it to be like the way it was. She never imagined it to feel so good, to be able to make her heart beat even faster and to be warm. So warm that it warmed her whole body and her insides.

They pull away simultaneously after a few seconds and looked at each other’s flushed faces before leaning in again and pressing their lips together, more boldly this time. They separate again when the need for air becomes apparent but after filling her lungs with much needed oxygen, Mayu dove in for another kiss and Yuki can’t help but to smile in their kiss because she’s kissing Mayu and Mayu is pulling her in for another and another and another.

“How about dinner?” Yuki asked after a few more kisses, remembering that Mayu hasn’t eaten yet. “But it’s too late already... Do you want to sleep over? I’ll cook a meal for you.”

“You just want to kidnap me for the night.” Mayu accused playfully but smiled and nodded anyway.

She threaded their fingers together and Yuki responded by tucking their joined hands inside her coat’s pocket and snuggling closer to keep the both of them warm in the night’s cold wind.

Hi everyone. So this is a collection of shorts with different pairings. Everyone is welcomed to make request and I'll try my best to go around some of them but I won't make any promises as to not disappoint. I hope you enjoyed the first one, one of my OTPs, MaYuki. Thank You~
« Last Edit: November 11, 2017, 01:59:42 AM by sophcaro »
Nacchan. Mayuyu. Yukirin. Moeno. Kojipa. ♥

Tumblr | AKBShorts.

Offline ShibuyaDokiDoki

• (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I am the SPARKLE KING~!
Re: Aitakatta [Yokaze no Shiwaza; 7/26]
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2011, 10:52:32 AM »
Hello~!!!! :D

Me likeyyy~!!!!! Wanna do a sequel? ;D LOL~

Offline apparently

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2011, 11:13:25 AM »
ahhh it's such a pleasure to see a well-written fic (:
my heart nearly crumbled when yukirin confessed, and then i think it burst when mayuki kissed. :wub: mayuki is one of my otps too so anything with them is love love love.

i wonder what they're going to do afterwards keke :P a possible sequel? LOL but not necessary, it'd be nice though ^-^
hoping to see more updates from you in the future!  too much rambling! loved the shot, bai!

Offline BlackRockAnon

• Gekikara's underling
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Procrastination
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2011, 11:22:05 AM »
MaYuki~  :wub:

Excellent fan fic! Flow was perfect and I didn't see any grammatical errors. Story wasn't hard to understand at all.

I'm looking forward to your other works!  :twothumbs

Offline AAAice

• Member+
  • She's Yuko, a Goddess. A fact that the fans know.
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2011, 11:37:00 AM »
Soo beautiful.  :heart: I'm happy for them. This couple always make me smile.

Yeah, the story is smooth. :]
Defeating Gekikara is a dangerous dream.

Offline kaizoku_gal

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ヽ(´・ω・`)ノ
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2011, 12:00:17 PM »
OTP!  :inlove: LOL at first I thought was taking her revenge on Yukirin for not replying her emails.  :lol:

But sweet ending  :wub:

Follow me on tumblr!  http://haaatochun.tumblr.com/

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2011, 01:45:37 PM »
Cute x3 !!!!!

Offline blughise

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • AtsuMina FOREVER
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2011, 03:34:45 PM »
SO CUTE XD I'm not really a MAYUKI fan but I quite like it XD PLEASE WRITE MORE

Offline pattinium

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2011, 06:34:40 PM »
Mayuki !! Such a great day of me >< 2 Mayuki fanfics in a row >///<
Mayuki is so cute here !! Yukirin can't wait to see Mayuyu keke >> Love that !!!!

Offline cmze

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sad but nostalgic..gr8 memories! :D
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2011, 07:04:24 PM »
niceeee...!  :D

please update soon...!  :otomerika:

Offline RenaChii

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2011, 09:30:44 PM »
REALLY LOVE LOVE IT~!!  :wub:

Offline fanyan

• Ganbari-Nacchan~ ♥
« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2011, 11:47:46 AM »
Hey guys, thanks for everyone who left a comment. I really appreciated it lots. So today's update is a set of drabbles with the last 2 being bonus ones. So the thing is, if you click on the number of the specific drabble, you'll be linked to a picture that somehow inspired the drabble (for the last one, it links to a video) thus, the title of the collection. I hope you enjoy.

ii. Picture Perfect; Drabble Collection

o1.

“Ah! The bed is so soft!” Haruna exclaimed in delight as she jumped on one of the beds inside the hotel suite. She bounced up and down while sitting and giggled happily.

“Yuko! Yuko! The beds are really bouncy!” Haruna excitedly look at the girl who entered the suite.

Yuko grinned at Haruna’s excitement and dumped her bag on the floor by the door before running forward and jumping on the bed Haruna was on. “Nyan Nyan!”

“Kya~!” Haruna squealed when Yuko landed on top of her. She made a half-hearted attempt to get away but Yuko’s arms were instantly locked around her waist. “Yuu-chan!”

“You’re right, Nyan Nyan,” Yuko nodded against Haruna’s chest where her head was resting.  “The bed is indeed soft.”

“Isn’t it?” Haruna smiled.

Yuko looked up and grinned cheekily at the taller girl. “Yeah, but my Nyan Nyan is softer!” She then buried her face on Haruna’s chest, making Haruna let out another squeal.

“Mou... Yuu-chan you pervert.” Haruna mumbled under her breath as her cheeks turn red.

Yuko smiled. “Only with you.”

“Better be.” Haruna returned with a mock glare.

They stared at each other for several seconds before bursting into giggles. After a minute of giggling, the two stayed in silence, trying to catch their breath.

“This idea of holding our party here is a good idea.” Yuko sighed out as she felt Haruna’s fingers play with her hair, the relaxing movement making her snuggle closer to Haruna.

“It would be nicer if it was only the two of us though...”

Yuko pushed herself up from her comfortable position at the tone of Haruna’s voice. “Nyan Nyan?”

Haruna looked away from Yuko to hide her blush. “I really wanted to spend Christmas alone with Yuu-chan...” She whispered.

Yuko blushed madly at the bold statement and happily rubbed her cheeks against Haruna’s. “Mou, my tsundere Nyan Nyan is so cute! Don’t worry, I’ll make sure to sneak in Nyan Nyan’s bed later!”

Haruna’s cheeks turned even redder. “Yuu-chan!” She said in a scolding tone.

Yuko continued her rubbing despite Haruna’s scolding, only stopping for a second to plant a kiss on the surprised Haruna’s lips. “I can’t wait to cuddle with my Nyan Nyan later!”

Haruna recovered from the surprise kiss after a few seconds and gave up on controlling the giddy girl. She just let out a soft sigh and laced their fingers together.

o2.

Atsuko let out a groan as she tiredly leaned her body back on the couch and closed her eyes. Her whole day was packed. Photo shoots, recordings, filmings, appearances. She’s been running around whole day and it’s already starting to take its toll on her body.

She pulled her sweater closer to herself as she tried to block out the noise of the whole room. It was her last schedule for the day; a photo shoot with the other girls. She could hear everyone’s loud voices and laughter and Atsuko wanted to join in, to be with her closest friends but her body was screaming for a break. The usual melodic laughter of everyone seemed hurtful to her head. She tried to lift up her arms to block out the sound but her body was too tired to even listen to her. Every movement hurts and Atsuko wanted nothing more than to be at her bed and under her covers.

She felt the couch dip and her arm being gently pulled on and Atsuko let out a tired and disapproving moan.

“Shh...”

Atsuko felt her whole body calm down at the soothing voice as her head was gently placed on something soft. She slowly opened her tired eyes and saw the face of her captain and her best friend, Minami.

“Minami...”

“Shh...” Minami shushed her again, brushing away the hair that fell on her face. “Just sleep, Acchan. I’ll wake you up later.”

The sound of Minami’s voice felt like cotton candy in her ears. Atsuko has always liked Minami’s voice the most. Then she remembered how Minami also had a packed schedule for the day and Atsuko tried to protest, “But Minami—”

“Acchan.” Minami cut her off. “Just rest, okay? You’re too tired. Sleep well, okay?” Minami softly cooed.

Minami’s soft voice worked like a lullaby and Atsuko felt her eyes starting to close. She tried to open them again several times but they’ll just close again. Minami must have noticed it because soon, Atsuko felt Minami’s fingers play with her hair, something that always makes her feel sleepy.

“Just sleep, Acchan. I’ll wake you up later.”

Atsuko wanted to protest because surely, Minami is tired too and Atsuko must be a bit heavy and resting on Minami would only burden her captain. Atsuko wanted to reason out that she can rest back at home but she just pushed the protests to back of her mind because Minami’s presence has always been calming to Atsuko and having Minami by her side makes her body relax in a whole new different level and also, Atsuko really likes lying on Minami’s lap.

So Atsuko just drapes one arm across Minami’s lap in an attempted hug and snuggles closer as she lets her fatigue take over while enjoying Minami’s hand rubbing up and down her back soothingly.

Before completely slipping off to dreamland, Atsuko decided that Minami is definitely the best pillow, even better than her bed.

o3.

Yuki entered the studio and looked around for her target. She just finished her solo shots and was now free until the next group shot. She spotted the girl she was looking for lying on the far side of the studio where a fluffy carpet was set up with pillows in the middle and Yuki felt her heart quicken at the sight.

In the middle of the set was Watanabe Mayu, sporting a white sailor-themed swimsuit. Yuki’s eyes travelled from Mayu’s peaceful expression while watching the people move around the studio down to the younger girl’s body and Yuki wondered how a 17 year old girl like Mayu could own a body that flawless and breathtaking. Her eyes moved to Mayu’s slender legs and it amazed Yuki to no end how despite being on the short side, Mayu’s legs were still pretty to look at.

Yuki’s eyes narrowed as she carefully scanned the whole studio, observing sharply if someone dared to ogle at her Mayu. Gotta watch out for pedophiles targeting Mayu... After finding no one since everyone was busy with their work, Yuki breathed out a sigh of relief before walking to where the other girl was.

“Hey,” Yuki greeted as she sat on the end of the fluffy carpet.

Mayu’s lips instantly formed a smile at the sight of Yuki. “Yukirin! Are you done?”

Yuki nodded, crawling closer to the still lying girl when Mayu gestured for her to do so. “Yeah, just finished. What are you doing lying here in you swimsuit?” Yuki asked, one hand reaching over and fixing the short skirt of Mayu’s swimsuit in an attempt to cover more skin. “What if the other staff members ogle at you?”

Mayu let out a giggle and took the hand fixing her skirt in her own. “Everyone will ogle at us once the magazine is published, Yukirin.”

“It’s different when they’re ogling at you in person.” Yuki reasoned, looking around again for a moment, much like what she did before, to check if anyone was watching them.

Mayu’s smile widened. “Is my Yukirin jealous?” She teased as she played with Yukirin’s hand.

“Not entirely,” Yuki smiled at Mayu’s habit with her hand. “Just looking out for my Mayuyu.”

“Mhmm... Thanks for looking out for me then,” Mayu mumbled, her attention now fully on Yuki’s hand.

Yuki watched Mayu play with her fingers for a while before softly asking, “Why do you do that?”

“I love Yuki’s hands.” Mayu answered simply, still playing with the other girl’s hand.

“Why?”

“No reason.” Mayu said cheekily before bringing the hand close to her lips. She kissed two of Yuki’s fingers and guided the hand towards Yuki’s face before pressing the fingers she kissed against Yuki’s lips, much like how she did with her own earlier. “Just like why I love Yukirin.”

Yuki was stunned by the action for a few seconds before turning red. “Mou, Mayu...” She smiled when Mayu giggled happily and Yuki reached for both of Mayu’s hand, trapping them in her own before giving a gentle squeeze.

o4.

“Riichan?” Miyuki whispered as she poked the girl’s cheek lightly. “Riichan?”

Miyuki received no response and she listened carefully to the girl’s slow breathing, confirming that the girl on her lap was asleep. “She fell asleep...” Miyuki mumbled to herself.

She leaned forward to get a clearer look of the sleeping girl’s face. Rina really looked boyish in certain angles. Miyuki observed the other girl’s sleeping face for a while more before brushing away the hair on Rina’s face softly. “Riichan looks really cool...” She mumbled.

Everyone, even their staff members, all think that Rina would make a good boy. Her short haircut fitted really well along with her naturally cute face. Adding up to her ikemen looks is Rina’s active personality. She loves running around and playing with everyone and Miyuki can’t help but to compare Rina to a certain AKB sempai.

“She kinda reminds me of Sae-san...” Miyuki poked Rina’s cheek again and smiled at the softness. “Only Riichan is much cuter...”

“Getting clingy with another member, I see...”

Miyuki looked at the direction of the voice and found Kadowaki Kanako smirking at her from across the room. “Kanakichi.”

“So today’s target is our very own Kondo Rina, huh...”

Miyuki rolled her eyes at the smirking girl. Kanako always smirks at her like that whenever she’s getting all clingy and touchy with other members. “You’re just jealous since we look good together!” Miyuki stated before childishly sticking out her tongue.

Kanako just smirked again before putting her attention somewhere else. Miyuki sighed to herself. “That Kanakichi...” She continued staring at the younger girl on her lap and pondered over her pervious words. She decided to check her earlier statement.

Miyuki pulled out her phone and snapped a quick picture of the two of them and grinned at the result. “Riichan looks so handsome... We look like a perfect couple!” Miyuki beamed at the idea and reminded herself to ask Rina out on a date once the younger girl wakes up.

She set the picture as her wallpaper before giggling excitedly at the idea of a date with Rina.

o5.

“Is everyone still inside?” The girl asked the manager who greeted her by the door.

“Yeah, everyone’s bent on getting some late night practice since they’re all too busy during the day.” The manager answered as she led the way to where everyone was. “They sneak some rehearsal in the afternoons when they can but they claim that it’s not the same when it’s not with everyone so they all come here at night when they’re all free.”

The girl smiled. “It’s good that some things never change.” She mumbled as she took in her surroundings as well, amazement in her eyes as each corner of the place brings back wonderful memories. “The theatre is still the same.”

“Yes, Akimoto-san agreed with Takamina and the others about retaining the look of the theatre from the start to remind them of how they all began their careers. I think it’s a good idea.”

“Akimoto-san, huh...”

“You should pay him a visit. I’m sure he’ll love it. He’s been keeping an eye out for you still.”

The girl smiled at the thought. “He’s really much more caring than what people give credit him for.” She’s very thankful to the man who laid out the stepping stones for her to reach her dream. “I’ll be sure to give him a call.”

“You do that.” The manager stopped at one of the doors and the girl could hear the familiar sound of chattering and laughter and she’s reminded of her own late night practice sessions from before. “Go on in then, it seems like they’re taking a break so this is the perfect time.”

The girl nodded, thanked the manager and gave a small hug. She stared at the door for several minutes, pondering on how everyone will react to her visit. “It’s been a long time...” She whispered to herself. “Too long...” And for a moment, she wondered if they would even remember her. Would they recognize who she is? Or have they forgotten already?

She shook her head. “Impossible.” She whispered to herself. They’re family. The whole 48 family. Of course they’ll remember her.

She took a deep breath, listened more to the laughter and the talking for a while before pushing the door open. All heads turned to her direction and suddenly, the whole theatre was silent. For a moment, there was shock on everyone’s faces and she wondered if they did forget about her after all.

“It’s the 14th sister!”

She turned to the familiar voice of her former leader, Akimoto Sayaka.

Everyone waited for a reaction from her but she doesn’t know what to do but once she looked at everyone’s faces, the nervousness in her chest instantly vanished. Everyone was smiling, waiting for a response.

“Erena... Erena is the 15th.”

She watched as Sayaka fell to her knees and jokingly cried with Takamina and laughter erupted once again only this time, she joined in. She laughed with everyone again.

“Erepyon.”

Erena turned to the voice and was met with a familiar smile.

“Myao.”

Miyazaki Miho, one of her closest friends, grinned at her and Erena can’t help but to think that the rebellious girl is still visible in the way Miho presents herself. Everything is just the same as when she left.

“Welcome home, Erepyon.”

Erena smiled at Myao. At everyone. She smiled the way she smiled from before. Bright and full and complete. That’s right. Home.

“I’m home.”

So... EREPYON IS BACK. She should get a drama. Or maybe come back to AKB. And I just had to insert some EreMyao there. And for those that didn't get the 14th sister mini joke there, watch the video I linked, it's Kaorin's graduation. So then, I hope you guys enjoyed!

Nacchan. Mayuyu. Yukirin. Moeno. Kojipa. ♥

Tumblr | AKBShorts.

Offline cmze

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sad but nostalgic..gr8 memories! :D
Re: Aitakatta [Picture Perfect; 7/29]
« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2011, 12:59:14 PM »
love it...!! :D

short, cute, loving...  :cow:

Offline blughise

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • AtsuMina FOREVER
« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2011, 01:54:02 PM »
that so cute!!! It's short but cute XD
KojiYuu as always doing hmmmmmm :wub:
AtsuMina as always taking care of each other :inlove:
MaYuki kawaii
Milky and Rina....hmmm.....
Erepyon is back!!!!

please write more...I WANT MORE!!!!
PLEASE UPDATE SOON

Offline AAAice

• Member+
  • She's Yuko, a Goddess. A fact that the fans know.
« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2011, 02:58:34 PM »
Kojiyuu.  :wub:

Erena!!! I don't but I fell in love with the ErenaxMiho pair though they're BFF in this oneshot but still... :]

Oh, an NMB pair. xD I'm starting to like Milky now instead of Sayaka.

Defeating Gekikara is a dangerous dream.

Offline pattinium

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2011, 06:18:45 PM »
Mayuyu just love Yuki's hand like I just love Mayuki !! >///<
Mayuki is so cute here kekeke
and Kojiyuu is .... >///<

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Welcome to Immortal's world.
« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2011, 06:43:44 PM »
I love your drabble collection, the scenes are all very nice.

Mayuki!!! :heart: It`s a nice collection of moments for many of the pairs.

Thank you, please write more  :twothumbs

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2011, 10:03:22 PM »
Cuuuuuuuuuute!!!!!
I don't who are the girls in o4 xD but it's cute
And Erepyon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline RenaChii

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2011, 10:59:05 PM »
GREAT~!! KOJIYUU~ MAYUKI~ EVEN MIRUKII X RINA & EREMYAO~!!  :cathappy:

EREPYON~!! I'm happy she is back again~  :D

Please update more~  :twothumbs

Offline kaizoku_gal

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ヽ(´・ω・`)ノ
« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2011, 08:10:42 AM »
OMFG I  :heart: those drabbles so much!

Still in the process of getting to know the NMB girls (AKB + SKE are already a handful for my poor brain to digest.  :lol:)

Follow me on tumblr!  http://haaatochun.tumblr.com/

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Halcali - Fessu De Ouissu!