JPHiP Radio (29/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Itano Tomomi - Belly Dancer

Author Topic: Vanui's OS Collection (WMatsui, CenNezu, AtsuMina)  (Read 50945 times)

Offline Vanui

• Member+
  • *giggle*
Vanui's OS Collection (WMatsui, CenNezu, AtsuMina)
« on: August 12, 2011, 04:29:28 AM »
Heya everyone. I decided to post all my work in one place, so I don't clog up the forum with a bunch of posts. Eh heh.

Table of Contents
My Everything (CenterxNezumi) posted here
Fire! (CenterxNezumi)
Christmas Special (Atsumina)
Because Hospital Food Sucks (WMatsui)
Maybe (WMatsui)

Two Roses (WMatsui story):
Two Roses Chapter 1
Two Roses Chapter 2
Two Roses Chapter 3
Two Roses Chapter 4
Two Roses Chapter 5
Two Roses Chapter 6
Two Roses Chapter 7

Hello everyone~ I'm new here, and I was sucked into the world of AKB48 very quickly by my Sensei (and friend), who is known as arisa03 on here. I told myself that I wouldn't write fanfiction about them... but... it's kind of too late for that. XD

I hope you enjoy this oneshot~

Also, the characters might be slightly OOC, seeing as I am new to all this. Please excuse any mistakes. Thank you~

Special thanks to Divine Vengeance for PRing. You rock!

My Everything

“Ah! Be more gentle!” a voice cried, sounding distinctly different from the usual tone it held.

“Sorry, sorry!” a slightly deeper voice apologized.

There was a clatter and screech of a chair sliding back across the floor, then the clack of footsteps on the cold tiles.

“Ahh… this looks like the right size…” the deeper voice murmured. The sound of footsteps repeated before the screech of the chair could be heard again.

“What are you- AH!” the higher and more feminine voice squeaked. There was a huge thump and a harsh smacking sound as something was knocked over.

“Nezumi! Are you okay?”

There was a brief silence.

“Center… No more. I can’t take any more.”

A sigh filled the air.

“I’m sorry, but this is for your own good.”

Suddenly, the door to the classroom burst open, revealing five figures clad in green jumpsuits. Their leader, donning a fierce expression, led the scramble into the room.

“Oi! When a lady says no, she means no!” Wota commanded, pointing dramatically at the girl wearing a brown cardigan.

Bungee also followed up with her own statement. “Center! I thought you were better than this-”

“What,” the girl, Center, scowled, “are you talking about?”

Blinking rapidly, Team Hormone took in the scene before them. Center was dabbing a nasty gash on Nezumi’s arm, holding a cotton ball in one hand and a roll of gauze in the other. The hooded girl’s injured right arm lay limply across Center’s lap as the girl tended to the wound.

“Oh…” the five of them said.

Center’s scowl, if it was even possible, deepened. “Exactly what did you think we were doing?”

“Nothing! Absolutely nothing!” Wota hurriedly told her.

Shaking her head side to side in exasperation, Unagi pushed her way to the front of the group. “What happened?” she asked.

Center opened her mouth to answer, but Nezumi quickly cut her off. “It seems that the girls from Yabakune can hold quite a grudge.”

All five heads of Team Hormone nodded up and down. “I see,” they said in unison.

An awkward silence filled the room as Center continued to dutifully clean the wound. After a couple seconds, Akicha nudged Wota and gestured towards the door. Wota caught on immediately.

“Umm, we’ll just leave you two alone then…” the leader stated, kicking the rest of Team Hormone to the door.

“Together~” Unagi added.

“Alone!” Mukuchi emphasized.

“Alright, that’s enough you two.” With a final kick, the door slammed shut behind their green outfits.

Setting the bloody cotton ball on a nearby desk, Center grabbed a few strips of soft cotton and placed them along the five-inch cut across Nezumi’s forearm. Carefully keeping the cotton in place, she started to wrap the gauze around

A tense silence enveloped the two as the taller girl continued her work. After securing the wrap with a safety pin, Center gently removed the arm off her lap.

The hooded girl breathed in deeply and looked away from her friend. Eyes guarded by the pink hood, Nezumi tentatively spoke. “Center… if you’re angry, you can just say so.”

Center blinked in surprise. “A-angry?”

“Don’t toy with me.”

“B-but-”

“I went ahead and stubbornly took that route home, even though you told me not to…”

Nezumi’s form was shaking.

“And you ended up needing to save me again.”

A pair of warm arms circled firmly around the hooded girl’s body as Center captured Nezumi in a tight and protective hug. Placing her mouth right next to Nezumi’s ear, Center gently spoke.

“I saved you yesterday. I also saved you many days before that, and another time before as well. I’ll do it as many times as I need to, even if it costs me my own life.”

In another time, Nezumi would have pushed, kicked, and shoved her way out of this hug. Instead, she returned the embrace, buried her head in Center’s shoulder, and even leaned in closer, taking in the trust and strength this girl gave her.

They remained like this for a little while, with Nezumi slowly dozing off in between Center’s warmth and her soothing scent. No one else came to interrupt them (perhaps Team Hormone had actually done something useful and told people to stay away?) and neither of them were willing to move. Both were comfortable.

“I love you.”

Nezumi blinked, completely stunned. Even though she had heard the words before, this time…

Something was different.

Something… wet?

Nezumi pulled slightly away, not enough to leave the hug, but enough to look up at her friend’s face. Tears were streaming out of Center’s chocolate colored eyes, showing a weakness that was never usually there.

Gripping the brown cardigan tightly in her hands, Nezumi stared in confusion. “Center?”

Her friend smiled bitterly and tried to detach herself from Nezumi’s touch. “I’m sorry.”

Nezumi refused to let go. “Center, don’t you dare leave me now. Not after all you’ve just said.”

“Then,” Center murmured, bending down and leaning in close, “would you let me leave if I did this?”

For a second, Nezumi couldn’t comprehend what was going on. Then suddenly a pair of soft lips was on her own.

Eh?
What?
Huh?

For the first time in her life, Nezumi could not form a coherent thought. In all the years of her young life, she had never had her mind completely blank. There was always something to plan, something to do, something to think about.

She was stunned.

But just as quickly as it had come, Center pulled away. The tears, if possible, seemed to have increased tenfold after the kiss, pouring steadily down Center’s cheeks.

“Center…” Nezumi breathed out, still astonished at what had just happened. The girl flinched as her name was spoken.

“It’s disgusting, right? My love for you,” Center spat out, clenching her hands together into fists.

Nezumi pressed herself against Center, despite the girl’s resistance, and shook her head.

“No.”

Brown eyes widened.

“It’s…”

Nezumi scrunched her eyebrows together, trying to find an appropriate word to describe the feeling she felt at that moment. However, the clever mouse was stumped.

Growling in frustration, Nezumi grabbed the back of Center’s neck and pulled her down for round two.

Everything became clear for her. Why Center had done so much and cared so much for her, for some spoiled brat thrust into a school for yankees, now made sense.

A newfound feeling welled up inside of her as she continued to kiss Center, causing her head to spin and her heart to beat rapidly. She felt as if she could take on all of Yabakune as long as Center was by her side, because anything was possible then. Center…

Center was her everything.

“I love you.”

This time it was Nezumi’s voice who spoke those words.

Cupping Center’s cheeks with her hands, she wiped the tears away with her thumbs while gazing resolutely at those eyes that now held surprise and disbelief. Then, gradually, a goofy grin spread across Center’s face, and her eyes shone with complete and utter happiness.

“R-really?”

Swept along by her emotions, Nezumi found herself smiling a true smile for the first time in years. Seeing this, Center became stunned once again.

“Really.”

Bending down, Center placed her forehead over Nezumi’s and gently held the hands on her cheeks.

“Wow… you should smile more often,” Center breathed out. “You’re so beautiful…”

Nezumi turned bright red.

“H-hey!” she stuttered, trying to control the blood rushing to her face.

“Ehehe~”

“Don’t ‘ehehe’ me!”

Center grinned and stood up, keeping one of Nezumi’s hands in her grip. She pulled the smaller girl up and kissed her cheek.

“Come on. Let’s go see the view from the top. Together.”

Nezumi nodded, still blushing at the new meaning of that word.

“Together.”

« Last Edit: October 25, 2017, 01:16:47 AM by sophcaro »
ねぇ、怒ってる?

Offline JPopLover

• I <3 Music
Re: My Everything (CenterxNezumi, oneshot)
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2011, 04:57:32 AM »
 :shy2: awww that was sooo kawaii!! ^^ Center really knows how to tame the plotting mouse Nezumi ;3 You did an awesome job writing this! ^.^ Hope you write more :D

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2011, 05:05:23 AM »
aww cute fic.. center x nezumi good couple :D, if you have a chance.. you maybe could explore the possibility to do a fic about jelousy... i dont know how nezumi gonna be if their fell jelousy or center.. jaja that sounds a little.. interesting for me :D

Offline fanyan

• Ganbari-Nacchan~ ♥
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2011, 09:59:47 AM »
NezuCen OMG
MY HAATO- ♥♥♥
I love how tsundere Nezumi can be.
Please do write more NezuCen!  <3
This is so cute. I totally loved it.
Nacchan. Mayuyu. Yukirin. Moeno. Kojipa. ♥

Tumblr | AKBShorts.

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Welcome to Immortal's world.
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2011, 10:53:06 AM »
Thank you, I agree with everyone center X nezumi does make a good couple.  :heart:

please write more.  :twothumbs

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2011, 02:03:55 PM »
Awwww so cute ^^
At the beginning I thought the same thing than the team Hormon lol

Offline blughise

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • AtsuMina FOREVER
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2011, 02:13:19 PM »
So cute!!!

Team Hormone=Pervert! LOL

Offline caghaunt

• Shinoda Mariko-sama!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ShawAkarin wa saikou! MariHaru mo!
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2011, 02:27:17 PM »
Aiiii~!! :w00t:
LIKE THIS!!
I grinned all the way when I read this fic! The same reaction I showed when I watched Certer's confession in MG2 :wriggly: :nya:
LOL-ed at the Team Hormone's part  :hiakhiakhiak: :kekeke:
Good story! Keep writing, yo! :hee: :on asmo:
One-shots: SKE48 fic - Silent Understanding (Matsui Rena/Furukawa Airi) [2015.05.15]
Twitter: SKE48 fic - Silent Understanding (Matsui Rena/Furukawa Airi) [2015.05.15]
Twitter:
SKE48 fic - Silent Understanding (Matsui Rena/Furukawa Airi) [2015.05.15]
Twitter:
Tumblr:
caghaunt

Offline Kid_Alpha

• Jerk Kouhai
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • (」゜ロ゜)」
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2011, 08:51:20 PM »
Ah I love this~

Was totally on the same wavelength with Team Hormone in the beginning lol

If it's possible, I wish to see more MJGK fanfics and maybe more NezuCen ones as well~? :U

Offline RenaChii

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2011, 10:17:51 PM »
CUTE~ CUTE~ CUTE~  XD

Please update more~  :bow:

Offline Nyanoha

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2011, 03:28:51 AM »
Gutter, gutter, gutter! :D

Vani-chan, you be awesome  :farofflook:

This couple is simply  :heart: and the situation between them was also  :heart:

I hope you write more because you are simply awesome at it~ :3
That which does not kill you, makes you stronger.

http://asteon.tumblr.com/

Offline yukofan

• Maiyan 4 life!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shiraishi Mai
« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2011, 09:25:28 AM »
what a lovely oneshot...

center is so sweet  :heart: :heart:

visit my tumblr : nogibaby.tumblr.com

Offline AAAice

• Member+
  • She's Yuko, a Goddess. A fact that the fans know.
« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2011, 10:03:33 AM »
Haha, I'm sorry, my mind was the same as Team Hormone at first. -.- :]] LOL at Team Hormone's appearance. And Wota Sasshi! :]]

Ahh, this pair.  :heart: I love Center for not giving up on her feelings towards Nezumi even though Nezu has this cold side on hers. I love them both. :D

Woo more OS.
Defeating Gekikara is a dangerous dream.

Offline Vanui

• Member+
  • *giggle*
Re: Vanui's works (Two Roses Chapter 1, WMatsui 9/4)
« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2011, 04:43:26 AM »
Good evening/morning everyone! Here's my first multi-chaptered fic, centering around Jurina and Rena in (you know it!) some WMatsui! Enjoy~

Special thanks to Nishizono for her awesome editing skills.

Two Roses Chapter 1

The first time Matsui Jurina read the lyrics to her new song with Matsui Rena, TWO ROSES, she remembered her heart stopping while she choked on green vegetable juice. The drink dripped down her chin and all over her shirt as she thumped her chest and coughed loudly, tears slightly coming out of her eyes.

“The moments our eyes met, an invisible hand stretched itself and something important was stolen...” she hoarsely recited, wiping her cheeks off with a napkin and walking up the stairs to go look for a clean shirt.

As she rounded a corner, she came face to face with her mother and abruptly stopped to avoid colliding with the older woman. Her mother raised an eyebrow at her daughter’s disheveled appearance.

“What happened to you? Your face is all red and there’s juice all over you,” her mother asked, concerned.

Jurina sheepishly rubbed the back of her neck and forced a grin. “Ehehe, the juice just went down the wrong pipe, that’s all. No need to worry, Mom.”

“Uh huh,” her mother responded, sensing there was more to it than what her daughter was letting on.

Not caving in to her mother’s skeptical response, Jurina brushed past her mother and stated, “I’m going to go change,” and quickly ran into her room.

---

“At the beginning, I didn't notice the feeling of air going through my chest, as if a hole had been opened, I drowned. That sort of pain, I didn't know it to be love, so, at the sudden loneliness, I trembled,” Jurina read, now safely locked up in the security of her room without a drink in hand.

It was a good thing she hadn’t looked at the lyrics right away when she received them, otherwise everyone would have seen her face go red-hot as she did so.

“It’s like they made these lyrics this way on purpose,” she groaned, slamming her head down on the desk.

She closed her eyes and drank in the cool feel of the desk on her forehead. “If you’re a rose, while you decorate that vase, I'm fine with just gazing at you forever without ever touching you,” she quietly whispered, remembering the chorus.

Unconsciously, she rubbed at her eyes and discovered that tears were pouring down her cheeks.  She blinked once or twice before bitterly smiling at the situation.

“Whatever kindness seemed so fleeting, these tears that pour forth, I won't wipe them,” she laughed glancing down at the innocent looking lyrics sheet.

Her eyes caught the photo sitting on the corner of her desk, containing the frozen image of a group of laughing and smiling girls.

Her eyes focused on one.

“Rena...”

---

The first time she needed to actually record the song, people were asking her if she was alright. Jurina had no idea why everyone thought she wasn’t, but as soon as she looked at herself in the mirror, she realized she was deathly pale with bags under her eyes. She tried smiling in the mirror to liven her image up, but that only made her look worse. The smile was forced and fake.

Suddenly, the door to the bathroom clicked open and a surprised shout filled the room.

“There you are! We’ve been looking all over for you,” Yuko said, dragging a flustered Haruna behind her.

Jurina turned around and set her confused gaze upon the two AKB48 members. “What are you two doing here?” she asked, hoping to direct the attention away from herself.

“We were actually sent by Akimoto-san himself to go find you.”

“Eh? Akimoto-san himself? Did something happen? Am I late to the recording? Or is someth-”

Haruna put her hand up in a stopping motion. Jurina shut her mouth.

“Jurina-chan, I don’t know if you know this, but everyone is worried about you. You’ve been distant and looking sickly this past week, and no one knows what’s wrong,” Haruna explained, casting a worried look at the young girl.

“Yeah, Juri-chan. Is there something we can do to help you?” Yuko questioned. “We’re all family here. We can help you, Juri-chan. All you have to do is let us.”

Jurina stared at her two sempai and cracked a grateful smile. “Thank you. But it’s alright. Nothing’s wrong.”

The two exchanged a look and then sighed. “Fine. Jurina, just know that we’re here for you, okay?” Haruna conceded.

Yuko latched herself onto the young girl and hugged her. “You know where to find us,” Yuko added.

“Thank you.”

As Jurina spoke, she found herself crying again. Except this time, her tears were on borne from overwhelming thanks to the two sempai in front of her.

“Thank you very much...”

---

She really shouldn’t be doing this. This was terrible for her mental sanity and her heart.

Yet she continued on anyways.

“Rena-chan...” she muttered, walking down a crowded sidewalk and blending in with the crowd.

She really shouldn’t be stalking Matsui Rena.

She followed the thin but beautiful idol down the street filled with shops and people, knowing that Rena was only going to meet with one of the other SKE48 members to go shopping.

Jurina also knew that her behavior was uncalled for, but she had resigned herself to loving Rena from afar and could not resist the temptation of gazing upon the girl.

Sure, she might have fooled around with Rena here and there, but that was for publicity only. If she ever confessed her love, not only would she be definitely rejected because Rena did not swing her way, but even if she accepted, they couldn’t be together anyways. Akimoto’s law was absolute.

Why was this hitting her so hard now? She had kept it in just fine before. It was those lyrics. Definitely those lyrics. Someone in the music-writing department probably hated her.

“Ah!”

A scream of terror interrupted her thoughts.

Blinking rapidly in surprise, Jurina saw a man dressed in black shove Rena into the street as he grabbed her purse and ran to the other side of the busy road. That was not the biggest problem though.

To her horror, a truck was heading towards Rena, and due to its weight, it could not stop in time to avoid hitting the startled girl.

“NO!”

Sprinting as fast as her athletic legs could take her, she shoved Rena out of the way just as the truck honked and the blinding headlights enveloped her.

Her world exploded in a flash of white.

---

At that moment, a boy gasped and sat up in a hospital bed, escaping the coma he was in.

Where... am I?

A/N: And that's all for chapter one, folks. Hope you enjoyed. Next chapter is already written, and shall be posted soon.
ねぇ、怒ってる?

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #14 on: September 05, 2011, 04:47:35 AM »
Jurina ;____; Don't be sad, Rena-chan loves chu too. ;_______; Now I want to know what happened. =OOOO You did not just kill Rena, did chu? ;____;
Like I’m the most calm... Like, it must definitely be because, Like when we enter, I’ll be hurrying. But Because Junjun is older, I can calm down? I don’t really know, Like I just absolutely want her there beside me. Whenever we go abroad, if Junjun is absolutely not beside me, I absolutely won’t go. Something like that. -- Tanaka Reina about Junjun.

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Welcome to Immortal's world.
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2011, 05:19:17 AM »
I think Vanui just killed Jurina......
and my guess is her spirit went into that boy that just woke up....

Offline BlackRockAnon

• Gekikara's underling
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Procrastination
« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2011, 06:39:21 AM »
First was sweet. Second was.. Depressing. But both were excellent! I agree with a member's previous post! How about jealous Nezumi? Maybe..... Nezumi x Center x Gekikara?  :inlove:

Offline caghaunt

• Shinoda Mariko-sama!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ShawAkarin wa saikou! MariHaru mo!
« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2011, 11:26:49 AM »
One word: Bittersweet.
But if Jurina's dead, how about the recording?
And Rena? How's her reaction after being saved by Jurina and then found out that her saviour is.. maybe dead or coma?
And that boy.. Is Jurina in his body and has amnesia?
Please continue. My curiosity won't be answered if I'm just wondering. :glasses:
One-shots: SKE48 fic - Silent Understanding (Matsui Rena/Furukawa Airi) [2015.05.15]
Twitter: SKE48 fic - Silent Understanding (Matsui Rena/Furukawa Airi) [2015.05.15]
Twitter:
SKE48 fic - Silent Understanding (Matsui Rena/Furukawa Airi) [2015.05.15]
Twitter:
Tumblr:
caghaunt

Offline RenaChii

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2011, 01:58:31 PM »
Jurina become a boy?! COOL~ XD

I wonder if Rena will know Jurina~

Please update soon~ :bow:

Offline blughise

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • AtsuMina FOREVER
« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2011, 02:46:14 PM »
 :shocked
no way!

Vanui you, you dare to kill Jurina!!!!
No!!!!
and don't tell me that  Jurina's spirit move in that boy's body

update soon.... I need to know more

JPHiP Radio (29/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Itano Tomomi - Belly Dancer