JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Beat Crusaders - Eyes In The Sky

Author Topic: yukofan's OS Collection | KojiYuu & others  (Read 63390 times)

Offline yukofan

• Maiyan 4 life!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shiraishi Mai
Re: [MY OS] Perverted Anatomy
« Reply #20 on: June 20, 2012, 05:39:48 PM »

Perverted Psychiatry Part A

“Yabai! Nyannyan will mad at me!”

Oshima Yuko looked at her wristwatch. 03:30 PM. It meant that her lover had been waiting for half an hour. Yuko put some books into her bag and quickly run toward the street in front of her campus. After reached that place, her eyes looked around searching for Kojima Haruna’s car.

“Ah! There you are!”

Yuko walk toward Haruna’s car which was parked across the street. Yuko knocked the car’s window.

“Nyannyan..”  She called her beloved one. 

The car’s window was pulled down and Yuko could saw Haruna’s face.

“Yuuchan! What took you so long?! You said your class would be over at 03:00 PM.” Haruna scolded Yuko.

Yuko smiled which showed her signature dimples.

“Gomen, Nyannyan. I had to borrow some books from library. I should have called you, but my phone is out of battery. ”

“Enough for your excuse. Get into the car now!”

Yuko then got into the car. She sat on front seat next to Haruna. In a sudden, Yuko gave Haruna a quick kiss on her cheek.

CHU~

“I love you..”

Being kissed by her squirrel, Haruna couldn’t hide blush on her cheek. And those three words, no matter how many Yuko had said to her, Haruna wouldn’t get tired to hear them over and over again. After almost 2 years dating, Yuko really knew how to deal with Haruna when she was mad.

“Okay, you’re forgiven. Do you want to go somewhere else before heading to your apartment? Or maybe we go to a restaurant first? You’re hungry? ” Haruna asked as she turned on the car machine.

“No. Let’s straightly go to my apartment. I need to finish my assignment.”

Haruna then drove her car.

“You have assignment?”

“Un. I need to make a psychiatry essay. That’s way I borrow some book from library.”

“No wonder your bag looks big and heavy. You must be borrowing many books” Haruna looked at Yuko’s bag. “What’s the topic of your essay?”

“I’ve decided I want to write about the most interesting topic in psychiatry, HUMAN SEXUALITY” Yuko said proudly.

Haruna suddenly face palmed to herself. “I shouldn’t ask her. She’s my perverted girlfriend, after all. She can’t live a single day without thinking about perverted things”

“Pervert! Among many topics, you choose the perverted topic??”

“I’ve told you, this is very interesting. You know, I want to make an essay about human’s abnormal sex behavior. Well, the textbooks said that it is an abnormal behavior, but I think it’s not abnormal, it’s just... UNIQUE.”

“Unique?”

“Yup. Ahh, you must look to the books that I borrow..”

Yuko opened her bag. She put out the books one by one and read the title of the books to Haruna.

“Psychosexual...Sexual Dysfunction…Human Sexual Behavior… Sexual Preference Disorders…Sexu-”

Haruna cut Yuko’s words “Yuuchan, stop it. I’m not interesting with those books”

“Okay~”

Silent wrapped them for a moment until they reached the parking lot on the base floor of Yuko’s apartment.

“We’re arrived…” Haruna said

Rather that get out of Haruna’s car and go to her apartment room, Yuko sit still and suddenly let out a question which surprised Haruna

“Ne Nyannyan, don’t you think that our making love style all of these time is so common?”

“Eh, what do you mean?”

“Don’t you want to try something else? Something that…UNIQUE”

“Unique? You mean abnormal??” Haruna looked at Yuko

Yuko nodded her head

“Yuuchan, your assignment is to MAKE ESSAY, not EXPERIENCE it! You’re not satisfied with our making out all these time?”

“No. I love it. I love it like crazy. But, let’s try something new. Something more…NAUGHTY” Yuko smiled in perverted way

“No. You must be insane. You should go to psychiatrist”

Yuko leaned her body closer to Haruna. Her lips reached Haruna’s lips. She gave a sweet kiss to her beloved. A sweet kiss had turned into a hot french kiss. Haruna encircle her arms around Yuko’s neck and pulled Yuko closer to deepen their kiss. Realizing that Haruna was enjoying the pleasure of the kiss, Yuko took this chance to slip her left hand underneath Haruna’s shirt and bra. Yuko’s left hand squeeze Haruna’s breast. Yuko knew Haruna so well. She knew that breast are one of haruna’s sensitive parts.

“Ahhh~” Haruna broke the kiss because she couldn’t hold her moan.

“You’re right. I am insane. You’re the one who made me go insane, Kojima Haruna. It’s your fault. You should take the responsibility for it” Yuko whispered to Haruna’s ear without releasing her squeeze to Haruna’s asset.

“How should I pay my responsibility?” Haruna bite her lips trying not to let out a loud moan. They were still in the parking lot, after all.

“You know how to pay it, Nyannyan” Yuko chuckled.  “Help me to experience what I want to write in my essay”

Haruna made seducing face “So, shall we go to your apartment now?”

Yuko showed her victorious smile “With pleasure..”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------THE   END-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

What Yuko and Haruna will do in Yuko’s apartment?
To be continued in Part B..

I’ll have exams tomorrow and now I’m writing a perv fanfic..My parents must be proud of me..LOL..
« Last Edit: June 21, 2012, 12:54:49 PM by yukofan »

visit my tumblr : nogibaby.tumblr.com

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [MY OS] Perverted Psychiatry Part A
« Reply #21 on: June 20, 2012, 05:53:11 PM »
Wowow!!!!!!!! What kind of experience? I want to know!!!!!

Offline korisunyan

• Dakishimecha Ikenai
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • devota de la diosa riho
    • rihobaex
« Reply #22 on: June 20, 2012, 06:10:05 PM »
muahahahahahaha Yuko will lead to greater note of the work  :twothumbs
pevertido squirrel, but who would not be with Haruna like girlfriend  :deco:

Offline yukofan

• Maiyan 4 life!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shiraishi Mai
« Reply #23 on: June 20, 2012, 06:32:14 PM »
@kahem : you should wait for the part B :P

@korisunyan : hahaha..let's wait what will yuko do to haruna..

Offline korisunyan

• Dakishimecha Ikenai
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • rihobaex
« Reply #24 on: June 20, 2012, 06:47:13 PM »
I'll be waiting for the Part B /

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
« Reply #25 on: June 20, 2012, 06:51:17 PM »
PART B!!!! Come faster!!!!

No, actually, take your time.

I believe it will be astonishingly fabulous, as it's KojiYuu smexy scenestudying/learning we're talking about, right?

:luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv1:
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Flean

« Reply #26 on: June 20, 2012, 08:27:35 PM »
I’ll have exams tomorrow and now I’m writing a perv fanfic..My parents must be proud of me..LOL..
No worries.. I wrote perv fic too during my big exams.. and PASS..LOL  :lol:  so go for it..  :twothumbs
waiting for part B..  :mon hobo:

Offline ichikawa

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm a Badass kid~ xD
« Reply #27 on: June 20, 2012, 10:42:14 PM »
I guess Yuko's essay will got A  :lol: :lol:
your parents will be proud of you  :twothumbs :twothumbs
Hurry~ hurry for the part B~  XD XD

Offline bunny_rabbit

• Freudian Psychoanalyst???Why Not LOL
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Even in death, may you be triumphant
« Reply #28 on: June 20, 2012, 11:40:29 PM »
nyahahaha~

human sexuality...one of my favorite subject at college :on lol:

reminds me when i took the class and we have a movie session on class...right when the movie stared,my professor said to the class "boys...put your hands where i can see them clearly.and don't do something stupid with your partner next to you"

that time the whole class just said "yeah 'rite :kekeke:"

Offline epiclulz

• Member+
  • the speshul one
« Reply #29 on: June 21, 2012, 03:17:37 AM »
NEEDS MOAR PERV

Lol I remember last year my science lesson was on sexual reproduction in humans then my teacher was being awesome. He said gay and les marriage not allowed in the drawing of family trees and told us not to write c*ck and virginia must use proper scientific terms. My group of friends all are pervs including me so we all. lolololololl throughout the lesson and now we're only 12 xD

Yuko should teach my class!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Katouryuken

• WMatsui ;_;
« Reply #30 on: June 21, 2012, 05:22:59 AM »
I'm curious what will Yuko write on her essays 8)
Moreover, it based on her 'experience' with Haruna :shocked
I think her teacher will like it :P
I'm waiting for Part B

Offline damedayo

• :3
« Reply #31 on: June 21, 2012, 05:23:09 AM »
"Haruna loved Yuko so much that she couldn’t mad at Yuko."
couldn't be any different xP

great ending :D
can't wait for Part B.

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #32 on: June 21, 2012, 05:29:53 AM »
 :on bleed: OMG i need more!!! LMAO what am i saying!  :OMG: I'm now becoming a pervert just like the author who likes to make a perverted stories of these girls!  :shocked
Oh Well  :bigdeal: i guess i'm becoming one now since my OTP is always the main pairing in the story and it really gets me every time when they do something really wild  :mon blood:

PLEASE CONTINUE!!  :kneelbow:

Offline songbac

• Member+
  • kojiyuu forever
« Reply #33 on: June 21, 2012, 05:39:56 AM »
haha, thank for your update - your interesting fic  :wub:, yuko is really interesting pervert person  :lol: :lol: :lol: and, i wait for your part B  :w00t:
 :w00t: :wub:
Love kojiyuu - yuko - chiyuu - miichan - hinana - haruna - takamina - sama - maachan forever

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #34 on: June 21, 2012, 05:45:55 AM »
YEah!! part B please..

Ogf course nobody can`t resist yuko`s dimples :D so cute..

Offline YuuMitsuaki

• I'm a perv, probably! ^_^
« Reply #35 on: June 21, 2012, 10:10:21 AM »
keep waiting...keep waiting... for part B :heart: :heart: :bleed eyes: :bleed eyes:
 :on bleed: :on bleed: :on bleed: :on bleed: I'm dying to wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yuko_Kawaii<3 :luvluv2:

[IMAGE]http://i.imgur.com/nnA2z.jpg[/IMAGE]

Offline bochang

• Psychology Student with a Psychological Problem
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • You can't love another if you don't love yourself.
« Reply #36 on: June 21, 2012, 03:39:46 PM »
damn... Sex Psychology..

You should have read Freud's works. LOL Since he stated that every thing that motivates humans to do a behavior is sex. LOL

and something naughty? disorder? The only thing that i can think of it.. FETISHES!

and Freud says there's 2 form of disorder in "love", the first is SADISM and MASOCHISM. LOL

"Sex can take many forms, including narcissism, love, sadism, and masochism." (Freud in, Feist & Feist, 2008)

and i actually open up my text book only to comment on this thread. LOL

OMG! GYAH! UPDATE! AT THE PERV THREAD! PLEASE! LOL
[size=14]ON HIATUS[/size]
(for writing, next term gonna start and lack of inspiration ==" Yeorobuen, Mianhaeyo)

My fanfic:
Infinity and some OS (Ongoing, Chapter 13 Released)
Akibahara Syndrome (Ongoing, Chapter 2 Released)
Bochang's scribble collections

ask me anything @ http://www.formspring.me/hein156

please drop by :D

Offline yukofan

• Maiyan 4 life!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shiraishi Mai
« Reply #37 on: June 21, 2012, 11:19:57 PM »
wow, i got many comments. hontou ni arigatou..

@ korisunyan : thankyou for waiting the next part ^_^

@ sakura_drop_ : I’m still working on the part B. And I hope the part B won’t disappoint you..

@ haru9210 : Thankyou for waiting the next part

@ Flean : woah, maybe perv fic can make good impact on exams..LOL

@ vicchan02 : keep guessing..i can’t tell you now :p

@ ichikawa : thankyou for reading. I hope I can finish the part B on Sunday

@ bunny_rabbit : what kind of movie? :D my class about that subject is kinda boring. The sensei just read what was on the PowerPoint. He should make it more interesting.

@ epiclulz : 12 yo? Kids these days are awesome..LOL..i remember when I was 12 years old. I was so innocent..really. But look at me now, I write semi-pervy fic..LOL

@ Katouryuken : yes, I guess the teacher will like. And haruna will like it too LOL

@ damedayo : Thankyou for reading. And thankyou for waiting the part B

@ haruhi16 : what’s wrong being a pervert? It’s has no problem..even our oshimen is a pervert..LOL..

@ songbac : thankyou for reading. Yuko is a unique, interesting, awesome PERVERT person..lol..

@ Haruko : yes, yuko’s dimples is one of her charm points. I wish I have dimples like hers.

@ YuuMitsuaki : thanks for reading. Hope you will wait patiently..

@ bochang : I think Freud is Father of pervert LOL. His theory of human behavior is always related to sex. Niat amat komennya, ampe buka buku segala LOL. Arigatou. I also open some textbook before I wrote this fic..hehehe..

I have to announce this, guys...

2. Honestly, I haven’t write the part B. I’ll started to type tomorrow (Saturday). Hope all of you will patiently. And because the part B will contain mature contents, I can’t post part B in this thread. I will post it in pervy fanfic thread (bochang-san, your request will be fulfilled..LOL). You know, it has limited access, so make sure you have access to the pervy section. :on cigar:
« Last Edit: June 21, 2012, 11:46:22 PM by yukofan »

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
Re: [MY OS] Perverted Psychiatry Part A + replies + ANNOUNCEMENT
« Reply #38 on: June 21, 2012, 11:57:19 PM »
It means I won't be able to read it until Monday?!!!!! (I'm going to my granny, and be back on Sunday late at night OTL)

No, I will read it through my phone as soon as I find an update!!! And I'll comment on Monday, okay? HUGGLES!!!!
« Last Edit: June 22, 2012, 01:10:38 AM by sakura_drop_ »
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline korisunyan

• Dakishimecha Ikenai
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • rihobaex
Re: [MY OS] Perverted Psychiatry Part A + replies + ANNOUNCEMENT
« Reply #39 on: June 22, 2012, 12:48:49 AM »
I can not access the session perv yet, only in 2 years):
I will like to read?

~i hate my translator~

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Beat Crusaders - Eyes In The Sky