JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Naht - Aru kyousou

Author Topic: yukofan's OS Collection | KojiYuu & others  (Read 63393 times)

Offline yukofan

• Maiyan 4 life!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shiraishi Mai
Re: [My Short Stories] A Love that Came Too Late
« Reply #200 on: September 13, 2012, 02:47:45 AM »
@ yourockme : i like atsuyuu too. well, they are my current OTP.

@ rhin_rhin : don't worry.even now i'm still in that kind of mood. i don't know why..LOL

next part A LOVE THAT CAME TOO LATE Sequel : Love is Like A Wound (Atsuyuu, Kojiyuu, Atsumina)
Love is like a wound, we have to endure the pain ourselves

It's already done. but still need more "touch"..LOL..

visit my tumblr : nogibaby.tumblr.com

Offline rhin12

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #201 on: September 13, 2012, 04:55:53 PM »
waaaaaaaaaaah... can't wait..  :inlove:  :drool: :drool: :drool:

stop teasing yukofan-san!! post it already..  :cry: :cry:

onegaishimasu..  :bow: :bow: :bow:

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #202 on: September 13, 2012, 11:18:10 PM »
I feel bad for Takamina and Kojiharu T_T

Offline tiboom

• Milkyy
« Reply #203 on: October 16, 2012, 07:33:01 PM »
awesome fics,

poor acchan  :sweat: even tough she's the one who cheated at takamina  :depressed:

i think she would feel guilty after that  :OMG:

btw
waiting for your next update  :kneelbow:

Offline Tam_atsu

• Kojiyuu addict ❤️
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • i love Akb48 and Maeda Atsuko ❤ kojiyuu/atsuyuu
« Reply #204 on: October 17, 2012, 02:25:01 PM »
Please send the Perverted Psychiatry Part B to me pleasee xD thank you!!

Silent reader for now

Offline mae

• AKB48 !!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • sorry for my english :)
« Reply #205 on: October 17, 2012, 09:56:55 PM »
I like not too much OshimaxMaeda, I prefer Kojiyuu or Atsumina but the fic is good ;)

Offline Yu_oshi

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Re: [My Short Stories] A Love that Came Too Late
« Reply #206 on: October 17, 2012, 10:52:17 PM »

Could you please send the Perverted Psychiatry Part B to me?? :"3 thank you <3

Offline yourockme

• R.E.A.D.E.R :D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Don't do something that you'll regret later.
« Reply #207 on: October 19, 2012, 04:01:52 AM »
Wahh Please Update Yukofan
Onegaishimasu  :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:
XD
Atsuyuu ♥ Takayuu ♥ Atsumina ♥ Mayuki

YOSH! I'M BACK! FINALLY!!! (notreally)
Been inactive these past few months. =__=
ARRRRGHHHH DUNNO WHY!

Offline Tam_atsu

• Kojiyuu addict ❤️
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Re: [My Short Stories] A Love that Came Too Late
« Reply #208 on: October 20, 2012, 11:30:03 AM »

Could you please send the Perverted Psychiatry Part B to me?? :"3 thank you <3

Please send it to me also :( please??
Thank you so much!! I'll wait for it :)

Silent reader for now

Offline Tam_atsu

• Kojiyuu addict ❤️
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #209 on: November 27, 2012, 11:40:14 AM »
Update update update! :(( i miss this thread xD

Silent reader for now

Offline yukofan

• Maiyan 4 life!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shiraishi Mai
« Reply #210 on: December 02, 2012, 06:12:18 PM »

A Little Thing Called Happiness

“Yabai!! Sayaka will punish me for being late again!!”

A young girl was running as fast as she could toward NMB48 Theater. Within her heart, she cursed herself for waking up late that day. Well, being a member of Team N and also Team B was not easy. That girl had to travel between Osaka and Tokyo so often. Doing stages for both team was tiring. That girl needed more rest. But, she wondered will the Team N captain accept her reason.

Finally she entered the NMB48 Theater building and headed toward the practice room. She opened the door and shouted “Ahh, sorry for being late!!!! I was wa-..eh??”

She didn’t finish her words because she saw the room was empty. No music. No dance instructors. No NMB48 members.

“Ara? Where’s the other? Is the practice has ended?”

She look at her wristwatch

“No way. I just late for…2 hours. But, the practice should not be over yet..”

Slowly she stepped into the room and looked around only to find a familiar figure was sitting on a corner of the room. She walked closer to the figure. She leaned her face closer to make sure she recognized the right person.

“Sayaka? Why sayaka is here alone? And most of all, why she’s sleeping here???”

She squatted and tapped Sayaka’s shoulder. She got no response. She tapped again. Still got no response.

“This girl really having a deep sleep, huh?”

She tapped again. Harder.

“Oi, Sayaka, wake up!!”

Sayaka finally open her eyes slowly.

“Oh, it’s you, Milky. Why are you here?” Sayaka asked Milky while she was in process to regain her consciousness.

“Why I am here? Of course for practice. Where’s the other member?”

“Eh, but, there’s no practice for today. We are free today..”

Milky’s eyes widened “Uso!!”

“I announced it yesterday, at the end of practice. You didn’t listen to what I said?”

“Ahhhhh..I left early yesterday.”

“It wasn’t my fault then that you come here today..”

“So, today we’re really do not have any activity?” Milky wanted to make sure

“Yes, Watanabe-san..”

Milky smiled so bright. She threw one of her arm into the air “Yahooo!!!”

“Why do you look so happy?” Sayaka felt weird with Milky’s behaviour

“Do I have to feel depressed?”

“If I were you, I would get upset. I mean, instead of being here right now, you can continue your sleep on your comfortable bed.”

Milky put her right thumb and index finger on her chin “Mmmm..I don’t have any problem with that.”

“You are really something, Milky. It must be nice to be a person like you.”

“A person like me?”

“A person who always being happy and never get sad.”

Milky looked at her captain carefully. She knew there was something wrong with Sayaka. That day Sayaka was not the usual person that Milky knew.

“Ne Sayaka, why you’re here today?”

Sayaka bent her knees and wrapped her arms around her knees “No particular reason”

Milky crawled and sit next to Sayaka “Since when you become a liar, Sayaka? Something bother your mind?”
Sayaka nodded “Un..”

“Want to share what’s on your mind?”

Sayaka looked at Milky. She knew Milky for more than 3 years since they joined the 1st generation of NMB48. Because of their position as NMB48’s top 2, they spent many times together in term of work. It was more than enough for them to understand each other’s character. Milky was a girl with bubbly personality, a girl who never forgot to put smile on her face, and a girl who didn’t think too much if she faced a problem. Sayaka was looked hesitant to speak to Milky.

“It’s okay if you don’t want to share your problem, Sayaka. I know I will not be able to give you any good advises.”

Sayaka leaned her head to the wall behind her “Let’s say that I tell my problem to you, what will you do?”

Milky looked up at the ceiling and thought for a while before answered “I don’t know..”

Sayaka said “Hey Milky, you really do not have any idea, don’t you? At least you can say something that can console me. Something like ‘don’t worry Sayaka, everything will be okay’ or ‘I understand your feeling, Sayaka’”

Milky shook her head “I can’t say something like that.”

“Mmm?” Sayaka looked at Milky waiting for Milky’s explanation.

Milky looked at Sayaka “I can’t say that everything will be okay because I can’t guarantee what will happen in the future. And I can’t say that I understand your feeling because there is no one in this world who can really understand exactly what the other’s people feel, because everyone’s feelings are different.”

Sayaka’s eyes blinked for a moment in responded to what Milky said. She couldn’t believe that Milky could say something like that. Something that was sounded….WISE.

“Someone like me won’t understand the feelings of someone like you, Sayaka”

“Someone…like…me?”

“Yes. You are someone who bring people’s high expectation, someone who always think about other rather than about yourself, someone who always want to looked good in people’s eyes and someone who thinking too much. I won’t understand your feeling.”

“Ahhh, it seems like I choose the wrong person” Sayaka mumbled

“eh, what did you say?”

Realizing what she just said, Sayaka shook her head “No! Nothing!!”

“Tsk, you really weird today.”

Then, silent wrapped the atmosphere around them. Sayaka was silent and lived in her own thought, meanwhile Milky played a game in her phone. Suddenly Milky remembering something.

“Ahhhh!!!!”

Sayaka startled hearing her friend’s shout “Wh- What?”

Milky put her hand into her jean’s pocket and took out a 5 yens coin. She showed the coin proudly to Sayaka.

“Hey, Sayaka! Look what I found this morning. When was about to put my jacket into a washing machine, I casually checked its pocket, and you know what?! I found 5 Yens coins!! Hehehe..”

Sayaka looked at Milky with disbelieve look “That’s just 5 yens! Why you’re so happy about it?!”

“Tsk..This is why a person like you seldom to feel happy. Your standard of happiness is too high” Milky said to Sayaka with a mocking tone.

“Standard of what?” Sayaka didn’t understand

“Let’s say that I can feel happy if I get this 5 yens, but you only can feel happy if you get at least 5000 Yens. You should lower your standard of happiness into 5 Yens, so you can feel happiness even if you can’t get 5000 Yens. Got it?”

Sayaka shook her head “Why I can’t be happy if I can’t get 5000 Yens? And why I should happy if I get 5 Yens?”

“Oh Sayaka. Look what you’ve done to your brain. You’ve been thinking too much until you don’t even understand what I said”

“Your words are confusing. Besides, you are weird! How can 5 Yens buy you happiness?”

“Of course, it can! With 5 yens I can buy Lolipop candy in the candy shop across this theater….”

“So..” Sayaka waited Milky to continue her words.

“Eating Lolipop candy always makes me happy..hahahaha” Milky laughed and her eyes was sparkling for imagining her fav lollipop candy. Seeing Milky’s face, Sayaka let out a chuckle.

“Woahhh!!! Finally, you laugh, Sayaka” Milky said.

“I love you..”

“Really?! I’m so happy!” Milky felt sudden urge of happiness inside her heart. But, suddenly she realized what Sayaka had just said “Eh? What did you say? You WHAT??”

“I love your face when you laugh like that.”

Then, Sayaka cupped Milky’s cheeks with both of her palms and smiled “I love your face when you smile. It’s like a face of innocent child. You know, for a girl who displays seductive personality perfectly in front of camera, it’s almost unbelievable that you have such an innocent smile, Milky.”

“So, that’s what you mean..” Milky pouted “Mou~ Stop teasing me like that. I thought that you confe-..no, I mean you said that you lo-..ahhhh, forget about that..”

Sayaka released her hands from Milky’s face and wrapped them around her knees again “Thank you, Milky..”

“Huh? What for?”

“For today..”

"But, I didn’’t do anything..” Milky felt confused

“Once again, arigatou~”

'Thank you for being beside me today. Thank you for showing me your bright smile. That’s all more than enough for me'  That was what Sayaka wanted to say, but she kept it within her heart

Milky stood up and grabbed Sayaka’s hand “Let’s get out of here!”

Sayaka looked up at her friend “Eh?”

“Trust me, Sayaka. You are really weird today. I think this room gave you some dark aura today”

“What?!”

“Let’s go to somewhere else! C’mon!”

“Where we will go?”

Without giving a damn to Sayaka’s question, Milky dragged Sayaka outside the room.

--Across NMB48 thrater, in front of a Candy Shop—

Sayaka was waiting for Milky who entered the shop. Milky got out of the shop with a lollipop candy in her hand. She took Sayaka’s hand with her other hand “Let’s go!”

They walked along the street which would lead them to the nearest train station.

“You really use your coin to buy that candy..”

“Told ya’ that this lollipop can makes me happy” Milky said while she was busy licking the lollipop happily.

Sayaka looked at Milky with ‘Are you serious?!’ expression on her face

“What? Why you look at me like that?”

“Impossible..”

Milky stopped her footstep. Seeing Milky stopped, Sayaka also did the same.

“Hey, you don’t believe me? Want to try?” Milky put her candy in front of Sayaka’s mouth.

“No. Thankyou, Milky.”

“C’mon, Sayaka. Just 1 lick, please?” Milky showed Sayaka her puppy eyes

“Lick?” Sayaka looked at the candy

Milky nodded vigorously “Yeah! Yeah..Lick me! Eh?? No! I mean the candy!!”

Sayaka turned her sight to Milky. Sayaka didn’t have a heart to refuse Milky’s request. She finally gave up and gave a lick to the lollipop.

“How was it? It is tasted good, right?”

“Yeah, it’s tasted good .”

“Are you getting happier after taste the candy, Sayaka?”

“Yeah, kinda”

“You’re lying. There’s no way this kind of thing will make you happier. I know you so well.”

Sayaka looked at Milky closely “And why you asked me that question when you already knew the answer??!!”

Milky looked back at Sayaka with her fierce look “And why you lied when you know that I already knew your true answer??!!”

“You’re so annoying, Milky!”

“You’re 100 times more annoying than me, Sayaka!”

They kept staring each other for a while until Sayaka suddenly burst out laughing “Hahaha…”

“Eh? What’s the matter?” Milky asked in confuse

Sayaka moved closer and rubbed Milky’s mouth tip with her thumb.

“Be careful when eating lollipop. You can ruin the lipstick on your lips.” Sayaka said while she smiled.

Milky could only stand still. She didn’t want to make any move. She kept staring at Sayaka’s face while Sayaka cleaned the lipstick stain on Milky’s face.

“It’s done!” Sayaka said when she finished.

“I love it when you smile like that.”

“Un?”

“I wish we’d never have sad times. But, those sad times will come, won’t they? When that thing happen to you, I wish you could smile like that. Because a smile can fight against those sad times.”

“Milky…”

Sayaka didn’t even tell her problem to Milky, but hearing Milky’s words made Sayaka’s heart in ease.

“Arigatou, Milky”

“I’m glad that I can see you smile again, Sayaka.”

Milky held Sayaka’s hand “C’mon. Let’s walk again or we will be late to catch the train..”

“Okay..”

They continue their walk with holding each other’s hand.

“Milky, sorry about today. I should call you yesterday to let you know that we have no practice today.”

“No problem..”

'I am sorry for lying to you, Milky. I didn’t call you yesterday. I worried over the little things. Yet, I wanted to see you. I wanted to see your smile, so that I can be strong. I’m happy that I’ve found a warm kindness beside me..'

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Gomen ne for abandoning this thread. My laptop was infected by virus  :thumbdown: and needed to be re-installed. I lost my story files that i've typed. and that's why I lost my motivation to write  :bleed eyes: But, seeing that this thread can reach 10K views makes me feel touched. I didn't expect there still people who visit it. I'm really grateful. I started to gain some motivation and write the story above. Once again i really want to say thankyou. And I'm so sorry  :bow:

visit my tumblr : nogibaby.tumblr.com

Offline Tam_atsu

• Kojiyuu addict ❤️
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [My Short Stories] A Little Thing Called Happiness (SayaMilky)
« Reply #211 on: December 29, 2013, 03:53:08 AM »
hope u update all your fics :bow:

Silent reader for now

Offline imintoyou128

• ecchi
Re: [My Short Stories] A Little Thing Called Happiness (SayaMilky)
« Reply #212 on: January 18, 2014, 07:42:18 PM »
woah, talk about complicated,
humans really are greedy.
May I know what's your inspiration on writing this fic?
I'm just curious..

thanks  :jphip:
''Do you know why the snow is white?
Because it forgot what color it was.''

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Naht - Aru kyousou