JPHiP Radio (28/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Detroit7 - Love & Confused

Author Topic: [09/06] Great Hawaiian Tour with GAM  (Read 31193 times)

Offline Dj-B13

• Pro Street Fighter Player
  • Member+
  • H!P Fan From Hawaii~!!!
Re: [09/06] Great Hawaiian Tour with GAM
« Reply #100 on: September 20, 2007, 05:35:46 AM »
Ok here is the sketch...man man Scanner had a prblem today for some weird reason so instead I just took a picture of it...doesn't look as great thought as if I scanned the picture but here it is anyways.  :)

*Number 1 Fan Of The Great Miichan Sama*
Genericpaperdoll, Mini*Wheat, Pinkosa, Pharadox, and kawaii beam are all graphix legends

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #101 on: September 21, 2007, 06:43:35 AM »
You know what your drawing style reminds me of? (and i do mean this as a compliment), It kinda reminds me of the old zelda cartoon. Not exactly like it but the vibe I get in the style is the same. Still better than me >< I've been staring at pictures for ages trying to see if I could feel them enough to try drawing them well (even with my poor drawing ability) and so far its been a crash.

I want to draw now... but homework... gah!
-Sayu, Gaki, Aika Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader -
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline Dj-B13

• Member+
« Reply #102 on: September 21, 2007, 07:50:27 AM »
hehe, oh coOl. make itme and draw, it is so fu n.

I'll put up better pictures soon as well~!!!  XD
Genericpaperdoll, Mini*Wheat, Pinkosa, Pharadox, and kawaii beam are all graphix legends

Offline sazabi

• スペース時間破壊者
  • Member+
« Reply #103 on: September 21, 2007, 09:18:39 AM »
really good stuff dj! keep up the good work.

ive started on another painting of miki lol but i think its getting too much now, i think 2 paintings is enough. :lol:

Offline Dj-B13

• Member+
« Reply #104 on: September 21, 2007, 09:26:55 AM »
really good stuff dj! keep up the good work.

ive started on another painting of miki lol but i think its getting too much now, i think 2 paintings is enough. :lol:

Thank you, glad you liked the sketch.

hehe maybe you should do someone else then  :w00t:

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #105 on: September 22, 2007, 07:11:26 AM »
I'm all for wanting to see sazabi try different people too but... I think miki brings out his best huh... since he gets so pumped up by the miki-ness!
-Sayu, Gaki, Aika Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader -
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline hurtwou

• Amiyakism
  • Member+
  • 「いつもそばにいるよ」
« Reply #106 on: November 01, 2007, 03:14:07 PM »
Expect the Hawaiian tour to be release in December or January
But for Fanclub only though  :cry:
Will be a bit expensive to buy

[.-.]

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #107 on: November 01, 2007, 05:24:21 PM »
* JFC prays for da wotas to do their thang and put an ISO up for DL when it comes out. ;D

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #108 on: November 01, 2007, 05:46:25 PM »
I hope they put up the ISO... then I can finally know what happened inside with my EYES!
Honestly the concert part seemed a little short, so I'm guessing the talk part that they do at a different location and the Surprise part at gonna make up for that.

AGH!! >< Who's coming here next! I wanna be ready this time ><.
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline Saburo

• 愛の戦士
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Karaoke is my life
    • Tanikaze
    • Tanikaze
« Reply #109 on: November 01, 2007, 07:04:44 PM »
I expect the ISO to be shared...  but it's kinda disheartening to see footage of fun and games happening RIGHT in your backyard.  I mean, local fans know what I'm talkin' about (at least those who live in town).  Ala Moana Park, Hawaii Prince, Beretania Times, Waikiki Shore hotel, Royal Hawaiian SC...   They're right under our noses, I tell ya!

Offline sazabi

• スペース時間破壊者
  • Member+
« Reply #110 on: November 06, 2007, 08:19:17 AM »
yeah i bet saburo, even with the chance to go to there concert, i still want to be a part of the fun and games! :cry:

on a side note, there will be no fanclub tours in december like was planned. the peeps gave us a call and told us it was canceled till early spring. my suspicions are that the fc tour in december was supposed to be a maki fc tour, but with her suddenly graduating i guess not anymore.

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #111 on: November 06, 2007, 07:28:52 PM »
 :cry: I guess it was maki then... Maki maki maki maki *spirals* I can see why people don't do that a lot...makes you dizzy lol.

Right under our noses indeed!! This is why I'm all for making a movement that'll make our existance known at some point... It might make things worse for us cause they'd up security but I mean look at how korea and taiwan got attention eventually..... its a totally different situation but it gives me one of the specks of hope in my desert of desparation!

But you gave us another clue sazabi, someone's coming in SPRING! Spring break again? Fun a-go-go? If its MM again I'm gonna adapt the shirt idea I put in the risa/sayu threads to be more Hawaii based!

They are always right under our noses. You know when I went to the FC event, the guy blocked us off when they were pulling out their van... I'm not even sure if GAM was in the van cause I was watching people go into it and it looked mostly like staff, man we get no chances.

In that picture with them doing hula...do any of your guys recognize where that is? It looks vaguely familiar but I don't think I've ever seen it at that angle.

Inquiry... you think if we were members of the Taiwanese FC it would do anything...lol. I've always wondered if that would make an impact somewhere...
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline Saburo

• 愛の戦士
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Karaoke is my life
    • Tanikaze
    • Tanikaze
« Reply #112 on: November 06, 2007, 07:42:40 PM »
To paraphrase Bruce Springsteen: NOBODY wins, unless EVERYBODY wins!

Major stalkage, next time...

Offline dracko

« Reply #113 on: December 08, 2007, 01:29:44 AM »
Spring sounds like a great time to gather. We need to make a Tshirt that says "American Fans love hello project" or omething similar.  A few of us wearing these would surely get SOME attention... like the korean fans did...

SHou and I got REALLY close to Momusu that time. ANd one other has gotten INSIDE with them now... Our presence WILL be known  :angry:

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #114 on: December 25, 2007, 09:08:53 AM »
I feel the need to vent my frustration at a perfectly missed opportunity...
I watched the GAM hawaii FC tour 07 rip that was provided on H!O....
And noticed on day 2 they are in a nice outdoor section doing group quiz acitivities with portable mic/speaker set up... seems reasonable that you'd be able to hear it from far away if necessary...
More importantly...
That place is within walking distance where I live! I mean there's a bike path right near there too...
So close and there...and I didn't have any clue it existed...
It's a kick in the pants that luck would be against me at such a time.
so close...
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline sazabi

• スペース時間破壊者
  • Member+
« Reply #115 on: December 25, 2007, 03:43:20 PM »
dang minutes away huh? :( doh!

you know what invis this time around for the gatas, we have to execute a plan like oceans 11 would :lol:

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #116 on: December 25, 2007, 05:43:56 PM »
5 min? Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn dude. :lol:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

JPHiP Radio (28/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Detroit7 - Love & Confused