JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Make Some Noise - 24 Hours

Author Topic: (Artist) IU (아이유)  (Read 104806 times)

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+
Re: (Artist) IU (아이유)
« Reply #160 on: September 01, 2012, 12:04:05 AM »
That's so sweet and cute! I wonder how long it took her to write it XD  Can't wait for her to come to the USA so we can see her live :D

++    Ongaku! Project   ++

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #161 on: September 25, 2012, 10:10:39 PM »

Oh man, this fan cam of IU's dance extravaganza includes a number in MJ get-up, a sexy oversized shirt dance and, of course, Gangnam Style. She seems slightly less clumsy than usual, haha, and under all those layers of dork she's totally sexay at times, especially with that big shirt. Love her cracking up after Gangnam Style, and the end babbles are great, haha. Cute stuff. <3 And the butt shots... Mmm-hmm. :yep:

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #162 on: October 15, 2012, 10:43:36 PM »

IU being hilariously cute during a vocal exercise. Oh, and also a "rock" version of Good Day. :P

Offline Zannpxy

• ecchi
« Reply #163 on: October 16, 2012, 12:23:41 PM »
Ohmygod IU being cute as ever! That's the way to warm up the vocals~

Offline lala11

• ecchi
« Reply #164 on: October 19, 2012, 03:55:15 PM »
I really like IU's voice ! shes so talented ! haha that cover is really nice, especially the Jason Mraz song with Yonghwa

Offline nanohana30

• ecchi
« Reply #165 on: October 24, 2012, 09:22:43 PM »
That point!

Bonus  :D

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #166 on: November 03, 2012, 04:40:55 AM »

LOL :lol:

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #167 on: November 03, 2012, 04:47:39 AM »
^ I've never seen that move done in such an... awkward and adorkable fashion.

Ahh man, IU... so funny.  :lol:

Offline nanohana30

• ecchi
« Reply #168 on: November 03, 2012, 08:57:10 AM »
^ I've never seen that move done in such an... awkward and adorkable fashion.

Ahh man, IU... so funny.  :lol:
Adorkable is so fitting. Everything IU does always turns out to be cute, adorable, and dorky

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #169 on: November 09, 2012, 10:55:41 PM »
Booyah we have a scandal! IU accidentally tweeted a pic of her and Super Junior's Eunhyuk in bed.

A photo of Super Junior’s Eunhyuk shirtless and IU in her pajama’s is currently going around. The photo was posted onto her (IU) Twitter, (most likely accidentally) and then taken down within 2 minutes.

The photo shows Eunhyuk clearly, but only shows a part of IU’s face. The most shocking part is that the two seem to be lying on a bed, and that Eunhyuk has no shirt on.

Furthermore, fans have pointed out that the pajama is the same one that IU got from her fans, that she tweeted in the past. She tweeted it when she burnt her top after she tried to make ramen.

As you can see, the top part of the pajama is the same, down to the button detail.

Rumors that the two are dating have been going around, with much ‘proof’ saying the two have couple items. On an episode of ‘Strong Heart‘, where IU was a guest, Leeteuk wrote, “Meeting Eunhyuk’s woman again..“, Eunhyuk wrote a simple heart on his board, and IU wrote, “Oppa, I’m here“.

Oh Twitter, how useful you are at creating shit storms... XD

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #170 on: November 09, 2012, 11:20:07 PM »
So that's why they were trending. :lol:

I clicked their name, saw the "dating" in there, and figured a rumor came about based on a little something one of them said, and fans blew outta proportion. Currently reading this juicy juice.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2012, 11:28:24 PM by mode107 »
"Under the beautiful blue sky"

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #171 on: November 10, 2012, 03:47:07 AM »
Her agency released this statement:

Quote from: allkpop
Hello. This is Loen Entertainment.

This is an official statement regarding the picture that was revealed early this morning through IU’s Twitter.

First, we bow our heads and sincerely apologize for causing concern to all the representatives and all the fans of IU and Super Junior.

The revealed photo was from this summer when IU was very sick and Eunhyuk had come to visit her at her home, and was taken then when they sat on the sofa together; it was revealed to the outside due to IU’s mistake through her related photo uploading service while IU was making a mention on Twitter.

IU is sincerely sorry for bringing harm to her sunbae Eunhyuk due to her error.

Lastly, IU and Eunhyuk are close sunbae-hoobae who have been close since IU’s debut, Eunhyuk is close to the point that he has even dined with IU’s mother. We ask that you do not exaggerate or make assumptions about IU and Eunhyuk’s relationship due to this incident.

We will return to greet you as a more matured agency after having learned from this incident. We apologize once again.

We are sorry.

Loen Entertainment

Funny coz he's the one who looks sick in the photo XD  Well, this statement could be true. But it also doesn't seem unlikely at all that they took a pic while romantically cuddling together~  :P  The latter is a funner story  :grin:

Offline jaysonnj

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #172 on: November 10, 2012, 09:47:31 AM »
Been laughing at this video for a while now.

Are you sure you want to permanently delete these 7 items?

Offline thatonezombie

• 67th Mr. Mountain
  • Member+
  • "Homie, you're the Lupe Fiasco of JPH!P" - Masa
    • thatonezombie
« Reply #173 on: November 10, 2012, 09:49:27 AM »
^ That's good, but there isn't enough fire to make it hilarious for me  XD

I had the same thought as when Kara's Hara started dating, "Go get yourself some, girl."
I vote for TOZ as the most gangsta~  :otomerika:
[01:35] <shirenu> if it ain't zomb, it ain't bomb
Visit TOZ's House of Hits http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=23639.0

Offline Quick8

« Reply #174 on: November 10, 2012, 09:56:56 AM »
Been laughing at this video for a while now.

I laughed when I saw his 'dal sherbert' and 'hello penus' folders.

Offline Kamesan

• Member+
« Reply #175 on: November 10, 2012, 02:19:16 PM »
Unfortunately, for IU, all the hate will be directed towards her. Not Eunhyuk. Her career won't be the same anymore.

According to netizens, they are on Eunhyuk's couch in the photo. Meaning, they were at his house. Not hers, like LOEN is claiming.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2012, 02:30:38 PM by Kamesan »

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #176 on: November 11, 2012, 09:11:44 AM »
Ahhh so stupid... I dunno about you guys, but despite her young age and innocent appearance, I've always seen IU as an artist, not as an "idol". As such, I don't feel it should be a big deal for her fans if she dates. As for Eunhyuk, he is an idol, but what the heck, Shindong is openly dating someone (or married already? I forgot), so why should it be a big deal if other SuJu members date too XD 

As with any dating scandal, it's sad to see how the fanatic fans are reacting. I understand the disappointment due to that platonic crush some have on their idols, but some people sure take it to the extreme...  :thumbdown:

Offline MrQRS

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #177 on: November 11, 2012, 10:13:10 AM »
sad sad guess the fans just to crazy cant really claim to be a fan if some scandal happens and they just abandon them kinda like tara
Advent to the top

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #178 on: November 11, 2012, 06:54:54 PM »
People like that aren't really real fans tho, I wonder if any of those people even buy CDs ?_? When you make a real commitment to be a fan (lol I make it sound so official) you don't easily ditch your favourite because of drama, but hope they can overcome it and if they did something wrong (like drunk driving or posting a stupid tweet) you hope they learn from it and become wiser people... "Fans" who just like a song or two seem to be the ones throwing the biggest insults when someone they only kind of like does something wrong. Because they don't lose anything by letting them go. The people I saw dissing T-ara were people who liked Roly Poly and shit, but weren't actually fans, so it's not like they were truly abandoning them. How can you abandon something you never had?

The way I see it, when scandals happen these groups/artists lose a lot of CASUAL fans who don't necessarily even buy their music (of course some casuals do and that's a loss, but not all do), and they gain a lot of vocal anti-netizens... But seriously, after all the backlash T-ara got on the Internet, were they actually boo'd (by a CROWD, not like 2 people) or attacked or severely cast aside? Nope, nothing that serious happened; after some pre-recorded shows they returned to doing live stages. Antis just like to run their mouths.

Especially because any sensible person understands that IU didn't actually do anything wrong, I sure hope things will be OK for her sooner rather than later. I don't actually worry about IU's fans, but SuJu fans...
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline thatonezombie

• 67th Mr. Mountain
  • Member+
  • "Homie, you're the Lupe Fiasco of JPH!P" - Masa
    • thatonezombie
« Reply #179 on: February 16, 2013, 08:49:33 AM »
Woah shit, didn't see this coming.

I vote for TOZ as the most gangsta~  :otomerika:
[01:35] <shirenu> if it ain't zomb, it ain't bomb
Visit TOZ's House of Hits http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=23639.0