JPHiP Radio (29/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Straightener - Fragile Silencer

Author Topic: New Love (RinoRie, MaYuki + Others) Chapter 18 [10/3/16] COMPLETE  (Read 30868 times)

Offline Blackdawn

• Member+
  • Blackindisguise-tendtoforgetbutnotmahfavfics
Re: New Love (RinoRie, MaYuki + Others) Chapter 8 [4/1/16]
« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2016, 03:50:28 AM »
I miss few chapter..how the hell did i miss few chapter

:frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated:

well....moving on...mayu..u really should not say that..now rie know what really happen
and relationship between those two gonna be hell lot of awkward

________

Mayu panicked side really cute..like "omg..omg...i should really get out from here..please..."
the silence.....i know i should'nt be laughing..but its so cute

wonder if yuki really really..Really love mayu

and awwwww...mayu mumbling is cute~~

:shy2: :shy2: :shy2:

thanks for the update  :ding: :kneelbow: :on drink:

Offline adeldhaniswara

• Yukirin Oshi
« Reply #21 on: January 04, 2016, 05:23:37 PM »
another great story from you, i guess!  :on GJ:

i like yukirin's character here, somehow i feel like she's a bad girl, in dominant role, and always get what she wants.
and how mayu had a big crush on her and think that she's not worth it to get closer with yukirin, while in fact she's really cute, OMG!!

well, i will wait for the next chapter, hope you update it frequently! :farofflook:

“Yuki…” she shuttered and looked at me sadly meanwhile I leaned closer whispering until her face was only few inches away from mine “We have a problem here, Mayu… because I like you too…”

i can't stop grinning when i read that. yukirin is really taking a control over here!  :nya:

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
« Reply #22 on: January 06, 2016, 02:47:50 PM »
Holy cow, why i just descover this amazing story now?!? I feel ashame of myself

Author pls update ASAP i want to know what will Yuki going to talk about her bew relationship with Rie and what going to happen next

Offline fath107

• Yukirin world change my mind
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • hardtoexplain
« Reply #23 on: January 07, 2016, 11:41:04 AM »
i'm still waiting author-san~  :lol:
Shibuya Nagisa | Kashiwagi Yuki | MaYuki~ | NagiUha~ | IkuMai~ | Ikuta Erika | Iriyama Anna

Offline calista_castro

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • See you in September! :)
New Love (RinoRie, MaYuki + Others) Chapter 9 [9/1/16]
« Reply #24 on: January 09, 2016, 05:09:20 PM »
@faith107, your wait is over!  :grin:
@Kirozoro, yeah Yuki and Rie will have to talk about it (maybe at the party), just a hint for the reader. But for the moment... enjoy this chapter and thanks for reading!
@faanpal, aww I love all my readers too  :roll:
@Blackdawn, well maybe its a bit too soon for love...but liking... I can guarantee that Yukirin likes Mayu  :bingo: and there is no question from Mayu's side (I think... especially with her being so nervous and awkward)  :kekeke:
@adeldhaniswara, don't worry about updating, I post at least once a week. Thanks for showing interest to this story and of course for reading! Oh... and Yukirin finds Mayu behavior as cute as you do (even with all that bad girl stuff).

Chapter 9

Sashihara Rino POV

I still couldn’t reach Rie. I was halfway to her home when I changed my mind remembering that I don’t even know where she lives. Also, what if she’s really avoiding me and I would make it even more awkward. I’m still confused why she is acting this way… unless she remembered that night we spend together…
and realized…

that I have lied…

shamelessly…

Would Rie forgive me? I think I’m starting to panic now and for that same reason I decided to go back home. To my surprise from afar I noticed both Yuki and Mayu in Yukirin’s car. That’s just so weird. Wait… did Yuki just kiss my friend?

I decided to wait until Yukirin left as I don’t want to cause a scandal but something is not right… Mayu is blushing and seems head over heels. She has lost it. This girl… what is she thinking…?

“Mayu?”

“Oh! Hey!” she waved at me excitedly as we went back to our apartment.

I could have let it slide but my curiosity didn’t let me do it. Instead without even waiting I asked the important questions “why were you kissing Yuki? Why she drove you home? Since when you even know the girl?”

Mayu looked at me shocked. Yes… maybe I should have settled for one question. But she should realize what I want to find out.

“Am…okay… so don’t freak out… but only today I found out that… Yukirin is the same girl that I have liked for so long… you know the one I spend so much time with lately? Its her!”

“BUT!”

“I know! I know!” Mayu raised her hands in the air truly panicking and trying to defend herself. Well I wasn’t planning to attack her… but with such movements… I don’t know what else my friend might be hiding from me.

“Speak up!” I demanded while we still stayed in our spots without moving since we went inside the house.

“I haven’t asked for her name…all this time… you know how I can get… so I had no idea that I’m spending time Yukirin… I do realize know that she’s Rie ex and all that… but they broke up for a reason, haven’t they? And well… you know how I’m crushing on her…and…”

I face palmed myself. It made sense in a way… but did Mayu forgot everything I told her through this time. Actually… I need to voice it out. Maybe this could bring her back to reality.

“Have you forgotten everything I told you about Yukirin? We have discussed this girl few times before… she enjoys playing games… you sure she actually cares about your feelings?”

“Can’t you be happy for me?” Mayu pouted and I sensed some sadness in her eyes. Obviously my younger friend was also uncertain about this whole situation but because of her strong and growing feelings for Yukirin she chose to believe an illusion. All I can wish for is that… Yukirin actually means it.

If she’s playing with my friend feelings just to get back with Rie… I will kill her… okay… well maybe I can’t sign up myself for homicide but at least I will punch her very VERY hard.

I realized that I need to be a supportive friend. I dislike Yukirin but if she can make Mayu happy… and she’s the happiest I have seen… probably because of that kiss that even I got to witness. Maybe I can just look at them from afar and decide if Yukirin is sincere…

I hugged Mayu and congratulated her. I’m not a hugger but… sometimes I make exceptions. “I want you to be happy… so I will try to be supportive… but if she ever hurts you… promise me I’m the first person you will come to!”

I force Mayu to pinky promise and only then went back to my room. I message Rie a lot during this day and still no answer… I’m really worried but I have one more message on my mind. I can try that out…

My message: hey, so we’re going to that party on Friday, right? Mocchi invited me… mentioned that you’re going to… are we going as a fake couple or…?”

I decided to stop at this point letting Rie decide. I hope she will answer at least this question. If not… I will start panicking to a point where you will see me calling to every hospital and police station near by.

While I was still debating with myself I heard a sound of new message. Wow… it actually took her just few seconds to write me back.

Rie: “Sorry for not answering and messaging back. We can talk about all of that later, okay? I went home and I will be back on Friday morning… so we can have a talk before that party… if you like. Goodnight”.

Not even an emoji. I guess I should be happy that at least she finally texted me back, right? Well… I will just have to find out everything at Friday. In the meantime… I can see if Mayu and Yukirin’s relationship is actually progressing.

Watanabe Mayu POV

Next morning I rushed leaving my home and hoping I get a chance to see Yuki before my classes. Luckily she appeared out of nowhere grabbing my hand and walking away from the crowd.

Once again I looked at her mesmerizing smile and those tempting lips that soon captured mine. She stole a short and sweet kiss from me and even though I liked it to last longer, I knew that maybe that’s not a good place for it so just smiled still in daze.

I feel like I’m on some drugs when I’m Yukirin. Not that I have ever been on drugs… don’t get my wrong. I just trying to explain the effect she has on me. Though that’s hard to explain… only someone who’s falling in love or is in love…or is crushing very hard on someone would understand it.

Well…probably half of civilization then… because even if we’re not in relationship, people still have someone that they like. Usually.

But I’m getting away from the point…and the point is Yuki who captured my lips one more time probably wanting to bring me back to reality as she noticed how I dozed off. “Morning”

“Morning” I answered shyly in the same manner as she did. I still have my doubts about everything… I’m not even sure what we are… we haven’t talked about it… but still I’m enjoying this moment to the fullest.

As if reading my mind Yukirin decided to comment “maybe…we can try making this official?”

“Eh?”

“Would you like to be my girlfriend? We can also go together to that party… well… honestly I’m not sure if I’m going to enjoy Mocchi’s party as the whole point of it was to get the girl she likes spend time with her. But still… it might be fun”.

I bit my lip wanting to scream. YES. But at the same time… “I think…I’m pretty sure Rie and Rino will also be there… wouldn’t that…be awkward? For all four of us?” even in my daydream world I still manage to think clearly.

“I promise I won’t get weird if you won’t”, Yukirin smiled brightly and once again I got hypnotized by those lips. “Oh…but you haven’t answered to my first question”

I thought I had. At least I do remember screaming YES in my mind for at least 10 times while staring back at her eyes. Oh damn…I should voice it out… gosh Mayu its not that hard… just say yes… I tried to force myself but for some reason got really shy. Why exactly at this moment?

Surprisingly Yukirin understand my intentions again. “Well…you can just nod if you agree” and raised her eyebrows curiosity while stroking my hair and later on cheek with evident interest on her face. As if trying to show and prove to me how she admires me.

Without waiting for another second I nod my head. I can’t believe it… I’m Kashiwagi Yuki girlfriend. Official girlfriend.

Complete
Just Tell Me It's Not The End (Kojiyuu)  [2015]
Consequences (MaYuki, JuriYuki, JuriMayu)  [2015]
Money Can't Buy You Happiness (WMatsui, Atsumina, MaYuki) [2015-2016]
New Love (RinoRie, MaYuki + Others) [2015-2016]
OS Corner + Other Short Stories [2015-2016]
- My Rommate From Hell, Literally (KojiYuu) + How I Fell For My Idiot Roommate (sequel)
- Searching for Happiness (WMatsui)
KitaRie dedicated OS Collection [2016]
Angel of Death (Atsumina) ~Oneshot~ [2016]

On-Going
Dating Game (Multi-Pair)
Psychotics (Multi-Pair)
All I Want Is You (Kojiyuu, JuriAnnin + Others)
The Lake (AtsuYuu)
Randomness: Cal's Stories Based on Prompts (Various)
You're the Worst (WMatsui + Others)
Running with the Wolves (Multi-pair)

~All of my on-going stories will continue in September~

Offline adeldhaniswara

• Yukirin Oshi
Re: New Love (RinoRie, MaYuki + Others) Chapter 9 [9/1/16]
« Reply #25 on: January 09, 2016, 07:10:51 PM »
Oh, thank you for update!!
you don't know how much i'm waiting on this  :luvluv1:

and for the party, i'm sure there will be an interesting things happens here, when rino & rie and mayu & yukirin gonna meet each other for the first time!
makes me realize that rie still doesn't know anything about yukirin's new relationship, wonder if she's still going to continue her fake relationship with sasshi if she knew about this.

i'll wait for the next update  :byebye:

I thought I had. At least I do remember screaming YES in my mind for at least 10 times while staring back at her eyes. Oh damn…I should voice it out… gosh Mayu its not that hard… just say yes… I tried to force myself but for some reason got really shy. Why exactly at this moment?

Surprisingly Yukirin understand my intentions again. “Well…you can just nod if you agree” and raised her eyebrows curiosity while stroking my hair and later on cheek with evident interest on her face. As if trying to show and prove to me how she admires me.

Without waiting for another second I nod my head. I can’t believe it… I’m Kashiwagi Yuki girlfriend. Official girlfriend.

this is so lovely!!
you're really are genius writing this!!  :luvluv2:

Offline sasshirie

• Member+
  • Shipping is number 1 priority
« Reply #26 on: January 11, 2016, 06:40:19 PM »
Mayuki is so  :on gay: :on gay: :on gay: :on GJ:

Offline Blackdawn

• Member+
« Reply #27 on: January 12, 2016, 04:22:16 PM »
 :nya: :nya: :nya: :nya:

Offline calista_castro

• ecchi
  • Member+
New Love (RinoRie, MaYuki + Others) Chapter 10 [13/1/16]
« Reply #28 on: January 13, 2016, 10:14:05 PM »
@Blackdawn, @Sasshirie, thanks for reading!
@adeldhaniswara, haha, your comments made my day and I'm glad to see that you're enjoying it so for  :peace: hopefully this continues through all the series, thanks for dropping a comment and reading of course!  :thumbsup

Chapter 10

Sashihara Rino POV

Finally — Friday morning. Not sure why I felt so anxious about this day, nothing in particular is going to happen. Well yes… I’m not going to pretend that acting and telling everyone in the party that I’m Rie’s girlfriend is an easy task. I never though of this as a possibility before.

Yes, I’m just a fake girlfriend and I’m only helping her to get away from Yukirin which is a weird concept now… especially when Yukirin recently started dating my best friend and roommate Mayuyu. Yuki was clever or cautious enough and avoided our home but I now they’re spending time together.

Mayu also gets back late with that dazed smile on her face like the world belongs to her. I’m well aware of that smile… you can see it in movies, you can read about in books… that smile symbolizes LOVE and her crush quite quickly turned into this feeling.

She’s like on cloud nine and I’m still a bit nervous about the situation. I hope that Yukirin is true with her feelings. I shared…the shortest conversation possible, with her while getting back home yesterday evening. She waited for Mayu to appear and it was a bit weird not go say hello.

I’m not going to pretend, I’m probably would have walked passed her… but for some reason Yukirin decided to speak up. “I haven’t see Rie for awhile… your relationship is okay?” asking simply but leaving me suspicious.

Maybe because I could have heard a hint of sarcasm in her voice.

“Why do you care?”

“Well… I’m curios. Maybe because she’s my ex… maybe because I’m predicting the future and can actually imagine us four sitting together around the table while eating Christmas dinner and acting all weird for that same reason… also, I was aware of your feeling for Rie-chan for a long time. You can call this simple curiosity, nothing else”.

“I know you always got back together with her after a week or so, after your previous breaking up… so maybe you can speak the truth?”

Was I annoyed? Oh yes… I wanted to scream. If you’re dating my friend (and I’m not punching you in the face for that reason), it doesn’t mean that I want to discuss your ex girlfriend and my present girlfriend with you… well fake present girlfriend. I like to emit this word and believe that its real…

Yuki raised her hands in the air with giving up sign “I don’t want a scandal or anything of that sort… and if I’m being honest… I do really like Mayu. At the same time I realize what might happen if this progresses… I realize that awkwardness… I don’t know why Rie is hiding… is it because she found out about my new relationship or she has other issues… either way… I think you should give her more hints”.

“More hints?”

“Like telling the truth that you actually like her?”

“I’m dating her…I don’t understand…” Damn… I realized that Yukirin is probably onto us.

“I didn’t believe this relationship for a second. I know you’re faking it… knowing Riechan for long… I’m guessing she’s trying to avoid me for that matter. But at the same time she doesn’t realize her feelings… honestly… I’m not trying to get her back with her… I realized that we just kept on playing around when our love was dead some time ago… I can see clearly that in a way she’s interested in you too. Maybe she’s just unconscious about it… that’s something the two of you should talk about”.

“Why are you… trying to be helpful… and if you knew…?”

“I’m not lying when I’m saying that I’m truly interested in your best friend. I’m ready for New Love… everyone deserves a chance in happiness. I think we just need to find a right person for that… Rie is obviously your person… just be more obvious or she will slip out of your fingers”.

I’m not sure if we would have continued on with the conversation or if it would have died at this point but Mayu appeared ready for the date and I could see… even I couldn’t deny the fact that Yuki’s eyes sparkled when she saw younger girl.

Who am I to go between them? At the same time this left me with a lot of thoughts and doubts… I’m not that stupid so I’m not going to believe Kashiwagi’s words all 100% even if I’m trying to trust her with my friend. I just need to see what happens with myself… and decide if I should be braver as well.

If I’m being honest… I’m just really nervous to see Rie after she disappeared like that for almost a week and at first didn’t even answer my calls and texts. I’m glad that she’s okay and gave me a confirmation of that. Still… this makes me more nervous than I usually am.

Kashiwagi Yuki POV

On Friday evening I agreed to come and pick Mayu up. Every single day this week we spend our evenings together and tried to meet up on the campus as well.

I was clear with my intentions from the very start so I’m quite open about our relationships. Those who were curios and wanted to know got their answers that we’re dating.

I didn’t feel very easy though. I’m aware of my feelings for younger girl, I truly like her… but at the same time I understand that it might not be that easy with whole Rie and Rino situation…

Rino kept on staring at both us whenever I came to pick up Mayu. I’m not sure if she was aware of it but not once, not twice, but at least four times I saw her peeking through the window.

That’s why I avoided going to that apartment in the first place. Also, I have a lot of places that I enjoy spending time in and I like showing them to Mayu as well. This girl seems amazed by most of them and without a doubt I’m amazed by her.

Especially, when she doesn’t notice me looking and keeps on talking about anime and other things that keeps her attention at that moment. I wouldn’t have thought that I might enjoy these kind of talks… I am used to pretending that I’m listening and just nod my head in the past.

I did that quite often, even when Rie talked about her favorite mangas. But maybe we weren’t on a good path at that point anymore…

Also, I mean what I have said to Rino. During all the time we dated, the only one I was actually jealous about was that weirdo. I’m surprised to say this because well… she’s Sasshi. Who would have thought, right?

But somehow Rie seemed genuinely interested to hear what the girl wants to tell and that should have been a clear sign for both her and myself that we’re going in the wrong direction. I wouldn’t be surprised if she had started falling for Rino while being with me as well.

At the same time I don’t think she’s actually aware of it. As I wasn’t aware at first that I’m curios to know more about Mayu. Yes, first meeting was only for the sake of causing Rie jealousy… but all the other after it…

Even I’m surprised how suddenly these feelings appeared and keeps on growing by a day.

Oh Mayu… who would have thought…

Watanabe Mayu POV

We went to Kuramochi Asuka’s party on Friday evening. There were quite a lot of people there but not as much as you can see in those American movies. I think it was mostly people that she actually knew instead of inviting any kind of strangers that you meet on the street.

That’s how I imagine that it happens in the movies… don’t mind me and my imagination.

I was nervous for a lot of reasons but the most important one is the fact that Yukirin is holding my hand while we’re walking around, greeting people and even come to say hello to the host of this party.

Asuka seemed a bit nervous looking around and biting her lip few times. I guessed she looked out for the only one she actually wanted to show up. “Akicha is not here yet?”

“No…well I haven’t see her”, Asuka hugged herself unconsciously probably surprised that she has been so obvious.

“And you two? Official and all? That was pretty fast… I’m kind of invited Rie with Rino as well… I hope that won’t be a problem”.

I opened my mouth to speak but Yuki answered instead while looking at me shortly “not a problem…for me. But we will see how the night goes” she shrugged her shoulders quite simply “it would be weirder if there wouldn’t be any awkwardness. I think we should worry if that’s the case…”

She looked at me for few seconds with those eyes… eyes that made me forget the worry…and leaned in kissing me on the cheek. It doesn’t really matter where Yukirin kisses me… as long that she keeps on doing it I feel butterflies in my stomach and I can feel my mind being clouded in some way.

I wonder if that’s the affect that kisses have on people or… it just depends on the person who’s kissing you. I doubt I would feel the same if some random stranger grabbed me and gave me a smooch… eh… erase that… that would be like my worse nightmare.

Lost in my thought I haven’t even noticed how Asuka already left us alone running to greet other people and yes… Akicha. Obviously she ran the moment she saw the girl she likes.

I guess we all act a little bit crazy when we have someone that we like…that same person that we want to be with every moment… this brings me back to my teen years… and realize that you look at everything differently while you fall in love.

Uhuhu… Rie and Rino came as well. Two couples at the party… two exes… two best friends… I wish we can somehow coexist and survive this evening.

See you soon!  :byebye:

Complete
- My Rommate From Hell, Literally (KojiYuu) + How I Fell For My Idiot Roommate (sequel)

On-Going
Dating Game (Multi-Pair)
Psychotics (Multi-Pair)
The Lake (AtsuYuu)

Offline Safiraalsana

Re: New Love (RinoRie, MaYuki + Others) Chapter 10 [13/1/16]
« Reply #29 on: January 14, 2016, 05:50:30 AM »
I love this fanfic!!! MAYUKI.... :twothumbs
Thank you for the update..
I hope there will be lovey dovey of mayuki  :P :D :inlove:[/size]

Offline Blackdawn

• Member+
« Reply #30 on: January 14, 2016, 06:04:57 AM »
please survive

Offline yocelin17

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #31 on: January 14, 2016, 05:42:36 PM »
 :cathappy: :cathappy: :cathappy:
Usually a silent reader.

Sorry for my broken english, english is not my first language.

Kami-oshi: Kashiwagi Yuki

Offline sasshirie

• Member+
  • Shipping is number 1 priority
« Reply #32 on: January 14, 2016, 10:49:22 PM »
Keep up the good work  :mon lovelaff: :mon lovelaff: :mon lovelaff:

Offline fath107

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • hardtoexplain
« Reply #33 on: January 15, 2016, 05:23:05 AM »
Hmm i'm so happy to hear mayu officially being yukirin girlfriend. So nice  :)

I hope yukirin give her love to mayu and she's true about her feelings towards mayu  :D

I'm curious if 1 real couple and fake couple meet each other!! Ahahaha don't make it simple author-san (if you know what i mean..)  ;)

Mayu seems so happy with yuki. Maybe you could... you know.... give me more mayuki moment :3

And for RinoRie... it just... please become an official couple. Don't be such a loner sasshi!! I knew you could get Rie heart!!   8)

Wow.. it's been a long time, i give a long comment :v so...

PLEASE! I NEED AN UPDATE!! ( 」´0`)」

Thanks for your update by the way :) this is a nice fanfic after all~~ ( ̄▽ ̄)
Shibuya Nagisa | Kashiwagi Yuki | MaYuki~ | NagiUha~ | IkuMai~ | Ikuta Erika | Iriyama Anna

Offline calista_castro

• ecchi
  • Member+
New Love (RinoRie, MaYuki + Others) Chapter 11 [17/1/16]
« Reply #34 on: January 17, 2016, 02:35:08 PM »
@sasshirie, @yocelin17, @Blackdawn, thanks for dropping a comment and reading of course  :D
@fath107, well yeah they are official. Some moments still to come as the fic continues. Mmm... okay, I will give you a hint... sometimes everything is not as easy as it seems... but the feelings between the girls are real, no games  :oops:
@Safiraalsana, they are already kind of lovey dovey I think  :lol:

Chapter 11

Few Months Ago (OR MORE)

No One POV

“You know how I can get around strangers… everyone will think that I’m awkward weirdo and go the other way. People tend to trust their first impressions and I don’t give best first expression. I still remember high school days…”

Mayu and Rino were taking care of their stuff while moving into their new apartment complex. You can simply describe it whatever you like, small house, huge apartment or any other comparison that you can find. The point is that they had separate rooms, kitchen and bathroom. More than you can need in all your study years.

Surprisingly having so much space the girl haven’t even though about moving in party. Its not like they knew anyone around. Rino only remembered about Mayu mentioning the girl she has a crush on(which got a bit annoying because younger girl was already head over heels for that stranger).

So of course, for what reason they wouldn’t even have a party. Unless just a party of two. Also, right at this moment Rino were voicing out her deepest fears before the first day of lectures so all the fun was far away from their minds.

Rino was serious and for that reason Mayu stayed away from sarcastic or ironic comments. “I’m worried too”

“Yeah… but let’s face it… you can easily get popular. I mean… you were popular back at school”.

“School was easy. I think people change a bit afterwards… also, we’re not living in a dorm which is more popular choice for meeting new people, having parties and so on…who knows what happens… but you should try and think more positive… or well… you’re kind of a negative doll per say… so try to be the MOST positive you possibly CAN”.

Rino sigh but didn’t seem convinced. For the same reason next day was nerve-wrecking for the girl. Without a doubt she was awkward around strangers and either avoided (just like running to the other side of the road) or did something similar to avoiding (like for example, pretending that she got an important call and can’t continue a conversation.)

For that same reason she sat and ate her lunch alone in the cafeteria. Rino wondered going back home, after all, she didn’t live that far… but with the time limit she had no choice.

Unfortunately… because of ALL of that nervousness she just couldn’t force herself to eat another bite… and she still had a lot of food on her place.

But Rino’s food didn’t stay safe for long. A stranger came by to check what she’s eating without even denying the interest “are you going to eat that?”

Rino look up noticing the most beautiful creature in front of her. Or that’s what you could have heard inside her head, if we could actually read Rino’s mind. Either way… it can be repeated and emphasized that in her eyes the girl standing in front of her was beyond perfection.

“Yeah…sure…. I don’t want it either way”, she somehow managed to answer in normal way (just like normal human beings interact), and once again was surprised when instead of just taking the food, this girl sat next to her and started eating it.

“It would be a shame if you wasted it! I actually considered coming closer for…some time… not sure if you’re actually going to continue or not… though if you change your mind and want to eat, tell me right away!”

“No no… I really… no”, even Rino realized that her power of acting like normal humans do is not so present anymore.

The girl looked up and smiled in a friendly manner “oh…I’m stealing your food without even introducing myself… Kitahara Rie… you can simply call me Rie or KitaRie”

“I’m Sashihara Rino. But you can call me Sashi…or just Rino…or… yeah… one of those two”, she added realizing that the only left option would be ‘Sashihara’ which is also obvious in a way.

Rie smiled as if not noticing nothing strange in this behavior and continued on eating. Surprisingly after two days the girls met again in the same manner and that’s when Rino realized that she’s developing a crush on this girl.

Later on they realized that they share some of their classes and sat together during few of them, chatting about random things, sometimes simply joking around. Easy start of a beautiful friendship.

Obviously Rino got disappointed along the away after finding out that Rie is actually in a relationship. Its not like she actually had hope. Well all that hope belonged to her dreams only… but still.

From the very start Rino disliked the relationship she saw in front of herself. Rie and Yuki breaking up AGAIN and AGAIN, getting together after some short period of time but it seemed that the only reason why they managed to keep their relationship was those short periods of time when they were apart.

Rino couldn’t understand it at all but she never questioned reasons behind. If there were any… and of course… this got her to this day.

PRESENT TIME

Sashihara Rino POV

I went to meet Rie in a park before the party just like we agreed to. Well…actually the only thing we agreed on was going there together, I have to call few times until finally got a clear answer where and when to go there.

It was a simple party, so no dress code or requirements, we can simply go there however we wanted to and I was glad about the fact that Rie also chose casual clothes.

I’m not saying that I don’t have style at all but… well, everyone in my high school still remembers that time when our classmate Acchan use to give me her clothes, either giving them as presents or letting me borrow.

Since that time I’m not very sure about my style and if I have it at all. I chose the clothes that feels comfortable but looks cute in a way. Well maybe they only look cute for me but…

“Hey, you look cute”, Rie commented while checking me out and smiling in the same manner like the first day I met her.

I couldn’t keep eye contact with her for long time after it, blushing and at the same time waving my hand while adding “no…you look better”, well of course you look better. Who am I kidding… you look good in any clothes, even when strangers question your sense of style.

We stood there awkwardly after the compliments until Rie finally broke this torturing silence. It wasn’t unpleasant but I wasn’t aware if everything is okay… so this made me feel a little bit wary of myself.

“Shall we go to the party?”

I nod my head and we walked in the direction of Mocchi’s home. Rie spoke up first again, maybe not liking this silence just the same way as I wanted to scream instead of keeping my mouth shut.

“Have you heard that Mocchi likes Akicha and for that reason she invited almost everyone she knows…I think that’s the only way she managed to trick the girl”.

“She told me…about her crush… I mean… I don’t know what Akicha thinks about it though…I mean… if she’s aware of it”.

“How can you not be aware that someone likes you?” Rie asked quite casually, also adding “I think she knows. Maybe she’s just scared to give it a try”.

For some reasons these two sentences made me think. Instantly.

In most cases, I’m not that kind of person who stars over analyzing other people words or pay too much attention to them but why it felt like being directed at me? Or is that simply my imagination playing tricks… that’s possible. I have imagined many things which haven’t become reality.

I’m too scared to ask what’s the case though, so I just murmured something under my breath and Rie hasn’t commented on it. Probably she didn’t mean anything by her words and I just try to think POSITIVE like Mayu always insists.

Not that Mayu has a problem with being positive. She’s dating the girl on whom she had the biggest crush for couple of months. Back then I couldn’t even imagine a scene where she would have talked with Yuki.

Which reminds me…

“Are you okay… after finding out about Mayu and Yukirin?”

“Are you asking this because I might not need you as my fake girlfriend anymore?” once again Rie questioned casually. Too casually for my taste. I wanted to protest or say something but we stopped right in front of Mocchi’s home where other people rushed in as well.

We bumped into Aki, or maybe she bumped into us, I’m not sure anymore.

She smiled excited “I wonder who else is going to be here! Oh…Sasshi long time no see!”

It seemed like the fact that we know each other surprised Rie and this is exactly what she asked out loud.

“You two know each other?”

“We used to date… some time ago” Akicha answered simply while practically running inside “Mocchi told me to rush…I will see you around!”. She’s just like I remember. Still absent-minded.

“You two dated?” for the first time this evening Rie looked curios rather than passive. I’m not saying that she was passive all the time but something was certainly off. Obviously if I was brave enough to ask her what’s the problem… I might find out the truth. But guess what? I’m not!

“Shortly…” I was unsure how to comment on this or is it something that I should comment about.

“Wow… I guess there are still a lot of things about you that I don’t know”.

That sounded… just wrong… simply wrong…

Watanabe Mayu POV

After noticing Rie and Rino who stood in one corner for some time exchanging couple of words I realized that maybe something was off. At least that’s how it looked… not everyone can understand Rino’s face expression but when she’s worried — I can sense it from 100 miles away.

I’m kidding but yeah… after knowing that girl for so long I can simply guess it. So when she went to look for drinks I decided to chose this opportunity. “I will be back”.

“Don’t take long”, Yukirin commented looking back at me and smiling brightly. Oh…after that smile there’s no chance that I will take it longer than necessary. For that reason I sprinted to Rino.

“Hey, you okay?”

“What? Yeah…? Oh… you are here as well? Though yeah, you left first after all…”

“Is everything alright with you and…Rie?” I questioned while looking at the direction of mentioned girl. Though she’s not standing there anymore… maybe she went somewhere else.

“I’m not…sure…” Rino spoke the truth. “Just something…seems…a little bit…off lately…”

“Oh…so you haven’t solved the issue…you know… haven’t had a discussion about that night when you slept together and Rie wasn’t aware of that fact?”

“Eh?”

“You know the thing that…crap…the thing that I told her few days ago!” I slapped myself on the forehead. I can’t believe I forgot about this. Well… I can believe it… I was too busy spending time with Yukirin but… oh… Rino is definitely going to kill me now.

“YOU TOLD HER WHAT?”

You see what I mean?

Complete

On-Going
Dating Game (Multi-Pair)
Psychotics (Multi-Pair)
The Lake (AtsuYuu)

Offline vanillux

Re: New Love (RinoRie, MaYuki + Others) Chapter 11 [17/1/16]
« Reply #35 on: January 17, 2016, 06:00:53 PM »
This fic is absolutly magnificent!  I look forward to your every update haha thank you!

Offline yocelin17

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #36 on: January 17, 2016, 06:40:11 PM »
I love it!!!! I'm looking forward to what will happen next
Usually a silent reader.

Sorry for my broken english, english is not my first language.

Kami-oshi: Kashiwagi Yuki

Offline fath107

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • hardtoexplain
« Reply #37 on: January 18, 2016, 05:45:09 AM »
okay-okay author-san...  :lol:

i think... sasshi will kill mayu after this xD

hmmm.... i need your update then :)

Offline Yurena

• Member+
  • Rena & yukirin always my oshi
« Reply #38 on: January 18, 2016, 08:44:38 AM »
Lol poor mayu  i think rino will kill her for real xD
Thank you  :cathappy:
MAYUKI are real !!!

ALWAYS MY PRECIOUS LOVE

Offline Safiraalsana

« Reply #39 on: January 19, 2016, 04:14:24 PM »
Poor mayu..hahaha  :lol: Rino please dont do anything to mayu... Just clear your problem with Rie first!!  :lol: ;)

JPHiP Radio (29/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Straightener - Fragile Silencer