JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rainie Yang - Xue Hui

Author Topic: [TV] The AKBINGO! Thread  (Read 455225 times)

Offline reina's eyes

• Banzai Penis
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [TV] The AKBINGO! Thread
« Reply #100 on: November 12, 2009, 07:03:27 PM »
- Haruna's epic failure.

When told "One more time" I loved her saying "That's OK".

Between her and sayaka I'd bet one's an S and the other an M. :-)

Offline Blu-Cherri

• Figure of Sorrow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Figure of Loneliness
« Reply #101 on: November 13, 2009, 04:58:19 AM »
Shiichan<3333
Yeah shiichan started with the flop then changed, probably after seeing the others.
WHY ARE MEMBERS DISAPPEARING....well tbh I only noticed shiichan was missing, didn't notice the rest until I read in here xD Kinda weird but I feel better knowing it wasn't just shiichan.

Any gifs? shiichan needs some gif love <3
...pretty please?

set made by me
Here's me singing and dancing!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=15604.0

Offline jafeijai

• Member+
  • Music is my life ♪
« Reply #102 on: November 13, 2009, 06:10:00 AM »
^ They probably disappeared 'cuz of that law (?) that states those under 18 can't work past a certain time (I think it's midnight).
« Last Edit: November 13, 2009, 06:16:36 AM by jafeijai »

Offline clockface

• Member+
« Reply #103 on: November 13, 2009, 07:24:09 AM »
Yeah! Great to see this thread exploding into life once again!

I was cheering for Yuka like a crazed sports fan! Kinda ironic though if she were to win and be recognised as AKB's best high jumper instead of singer.

Sayaka was doing all kinds of ninja stuff. I swear she could had went full circle above the bar and landed on her feet. Sae again shows her spread eagle technique to an AKBINGO audience. Oya seems to be channeling Jackie Chan's comedic side instead of his acrobatic ability.

Offline maliciel

• Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #104 on: November 13, 2009, 10:00:56 AM »
^ They probably disappeared 'cuz of that law (?) that states those under 18 can't work past a certain time (I think it's midnight).

I think it's earlier than midnight?

I remember it being an issue when MM was slated to appear on Kouhaku a few years back (with Koharu?)

Offline Blu-Cherri

• Figure of Sorrow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Figure of Loneliness
« Reply #105 on: November 13, 2009, 02:50:31 PM »
They have several laws for several ages, there's a different one for Under 16 and for under 13 I think aswell as the under 18 so if shiichan is...17 I think it must've been after midnight probably.

Doesn't kouhaku run until after midnight???

set made by me

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #106 on: November 19, 2009, 01:20:43 PM »
This week's episode was pretty boring. I knew who it was after about 3 seconds  :lol:

Lovetan was pretty funny again. Akicha's line was the highlight of the episode  XD

The only two non-participating members were Rie and Mayu.. they should have mixed them in somewhere.

What do you think of Miichan's proposal? She wants to do a backflip and have her training featured on AKBingo (similar to meetan's single challenge bits).

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #107 on: November 19, 2009, 03:28:18 PM »
I'm still watching the latest ep but Team Conan has been fucking awesome so far :lol:

Akicha's line was the highlight of the episode  XD

Offline maliciel

• Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #108 on: November 19, 2009, 05:45:14 PM »

<3.

It will be interesting to see what they put Miichan through. The previews look awesome though. :lol:

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #109 on: November 19, 2009, 05:46:33 PM »
Awesome, awesome episode! :twothumbs

- Yuko fucking owned AKBINGO again. She seriously needs to change her name to Awesome Oshima :bow:
- The dance battle was epic, especially Haruna's "breakdancing" XD
- I can't believe Myao likes horror flicks :shocked:
- Myao's Universal Studios memorabilia collection :thumbup
- Mariko, Acchan & Tomochin in the same team :drool:
- Kiyoto's team was surprisingly funny

More GIFs:

What do you think of Miichan's proposal? She wants to do a backflip and have her training featured on AKBingo (similar to meetan's single challenge bits).
Ehhh... it's cool to see her getting more screentime but I'm afraid that her little segment will be nothing but crying & strugglin'  :smhid
« Last Edit: November 19, 2009, 05:48:38 PM by Masa »

Offline Datalanche

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #110 on: November 20, 2009, 04:40:58 AM »
This week's was kind of a snoozer. The only major highlights for me were Rabutan picking on Kiyoto towards the end and watching Sasshi's expressions throughout the show.

Fuck no.  :bleed eyes: If they do it, which they obviously are, hopefully it's just one episode that I can skip. Putting it nicely, I don't like her at all. :nervous I put up with her in No Sleeves because the other two are awesome.

Offline Blu-Cherri

• Figure of Sorrow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Figure of Loneliness
« Reply #111 on: November 20, 2009, 09:40:44 AM »
I'm pretty sure I've read before that Myao loves horror films, I knew it was either her or Erena and I knew it wasn't erena's room so I'd already ruled her out.
I mean there was always a chance someone else liked them but yh MYAO!

Maachan had a successful appearece and great to see lovetan back :D

Looking forward to Miichan's episode <3 Miichan's so lovely in person<33333

set made by me

Offline maliciel

• Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #112 on: November 20, 2009, 12:05:06 PM »
This isn't related in the least to our current discussion, but I only just finished watching through all the episodes with Ohori Meshibe's docu-thing.

It all started like a huge joke to me, from the whole thing about her not being in a single lineup till Baby Baby Baby to the title (and content) of the song, to her singing for a bunch of onsen patrons. But then as it went on, the nature of the challenge (it's a little familiar, eh?) and potential outcome endeared me to this 25 year old woman. Of course, I knew it was all going to go well (it's a year old, eh?), but when I saw that 10125 flash on that screen, I must say..

I shed manly tears of joy. ;_;

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #113 on: November 20, 2009, 12:52:22 PM »

Fuck no.  :bleed eyes: If they do it, which they obviously are, hopefully it's just one episode that I can skip. Putting it nicely, I don't like her at all. :nervous I put up with her in No Sleeves because the other two are awesome.

I was thinking she would come up with a "if no sleeves sells 20K, put me back in Team A or graduate me entirely' sort of deal  :lol:

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #114 on: November 26, 2009, 01:43:58 PM »
I want this week's episode to die  :banghead:

I'm having enough trouble avoiding Twilight in my daily life already, keep it out of AKB! Secondly, he touched Maeda! She's not pure anymore  :P  :lol:

edit: YES! The AKB Rangers make their return!! Will they save Kojima?  :shocked:  :cow:
« Last Edit: November 26, 2009, 01:52:44 PM by BarrieV »

Offline kahmshi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #115 on: November 26, 2009, 03:24:26 PM »
I think this week ep was a little special since there was no shooting in the studio =O but I liked it anyway.

-the aachan story with rob was so cute and I became a fan of aachan again XD
-Miichan training was so sad to watch,she's really one of the most hardworker on akb =( she deserves more attention!

and next week,akranger again...kojiharu will surely get floured!  :lol:

Offline Datalanche

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #116 on: November 26, 2009, 05:07:33 PM »
I want this week's episode to die  :banghead:

We agree on lots of things Barrie. I'm glad this is one of them. :lol: It's hard to avoid Twilight in my daily life since I often work around a lot of teenagers. XD I actually watched the first movie just to see what all the hype was about. It was the worst movie I have EVER. FUCKING. SEEN.

I pretty much skipped this episode. I skimmed through the Mariko and Acchan bits and didn't see anything too interesting. I didn't really watch the Miichan stuff because I have no interest in her. Thankfully it looks like next week's will be good. More chance for Mikapon to prove herself. She has been doing a good job lately, I must admit. I never thought I would say that.

Offline shadowstar

• Tuffty's #1 fangirl
  • Global Moderator
  • Member++
  • Idols Inc.
    • positivegenki
« Reply #117 on: November 26, 2009, 05:19:46 PM »
I, on the other hand, am getting a combination of AKB and Twilight.

My life just got that much more complete :heart:

Of course if you're a dude, you'll just hate Twilight anything by nature. It's in your genes XD My boyfriend is proof enough.

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #118 on: November 26, 2009, 05:52:13 PM »
^That makes sense. I don't know any guys who like it... but maybe they're afraid to admit it haha.

More chance for Mikapon to prove herself. She has been doing a good job lately, I must admit. I never thought I would say that.

I'll just be happy if she manages to say one complete sentence  :nervous

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #119 on: November 26, 2009, 08:12:50 PM »

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rainie Yang - Xue Hui