JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: X-Japan - Rusty Nail

Author Topic: One Week [Epilogue - One Night]  (Read 44474 times)

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
Re: One Week [Day Six]
« Reply #80 on: August 29, 2008, 06:59:10 AM »
“One lemon ice tea and one ginger ale please,” I ordered, phone to my ear.
“Thank-you for ordering, your drinks will be up in a few minutes,” a voice replied. I gave a quick thanks before hanging up.
“So, have you decided what you’re going to sing?” I asked Eri.
“I’ve decided what we’re going to sing,” she said.
“What is it?”
“Of course, Shanimuni Paradise!” she declared happily. She handed me one of the microphones and pulled me onto the stage.
They go to a karaoke joint? :w00t:

I’m not as cute as Sayu…” she mumbled, as if to herself. I gently grabbed her hand from across the table, gave them a gentle squeeze and flashed a smile.
“You beat Sayu at cuteness any day.
Smooooooooooooooth.  8)

“Didn’t you say a while ago that you wanted to do a solo of Indigo Blue Love?” I asked.
“Yup.” She looked at the stage. “Can I?” she asked.
“Be my guest.”
Eri excitedly hopped up and grabbed a microphone. I took a sip of my drink before lying back against the sofa. I reached over to the light switch and turned down the lights. Hey, it went with the song. When I turned back to Eri, I was surprised to see that she had taken out one of the microphone stands. Wait, was she going to do the dance as well?!
Oh crap, Eri sexy song solo! :o

We bought our tickets, popcorn and drinks and headed into show room #6. There were quite a few couples dotted around the place and a few people by themselves. Eri and I sat down in the seats a few rows from the back and in the middle; the best place.
Ooooooooooooooooo...now they're going to the movies!

The seats they chose are definitely good...if you're wanting to actually watch the movie. :pimp:

Soon the trailers ended and the movie certificate came up: 18+
Ooooooooooooooooooooo...this usually means a scary movie, which means screaming, clutching, grabbing and holding! :D

A million screams, and a hundred scared hugs later both of us exited the cinema. While I was frozen in fear, Eri was shaking. I doubt that we are ever going to watch a horror movie ever again. We latched onto each others arms. The sun was beginning to set which didn’t do anything good for our nerves.
“Nee, Risa-chan,” Eri asked me in a weak voice.
“Yeah?” I asked.
“C-Can I stay at your house tonight?”
Wooooooo!  O0

After filling up on dinner, we watched T.V until it was late. The only light came from the T.V. As the show ended and the credits rolled, I felt Eri’s head leaning against my shoulder. We had somehow ended up in the position where Eri was in between my legs and was leaning her back against my front. Her head was lying on my shoulder and her eyes were closed. I brushed away a few stray strands of hair that covered her eyes. Somehow, just lying like this was enough. The warmth that we were sharing, the sweet smell of her hair; there’s no word to describe the feeling of perfectness that it brings. I stroked her cheek.
“Kawaii,” I whispered. I turned off the T.V and caressed her cheeks for a few more minutes.
:wriggly:

“Eri,” I whispered into her ear, while gently nudging her. “Eri.”
She let out a moan and wiggled. I let out an amused sigh.
“Eri, I have dog cheese,” I said. Her eyes flickered open and she looked up at me.
“You fell asleep. Let’s go get changed then you can sleep until the cows come home,” I teased. She blinked.
“What about my dog cheese?” she asked in a tired voice.
“Don’t be silly.” I lightly tapped her on the head.
:lol:

I laid out my pyjamas on my bed. Eri picked out one of three tank tops and short shorts I had. I wore the same but a different design.

After getting changed we turned out the lights and got into my bed. It was too hot to sleep with a cover so we decided on a thin sheet.
So they're both wearing tank tops and short shorts, AND they're gonna share Risa's bed? :drool: :wub:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #81 on: August 29, 2008, 07:49:48 AM »
@anuskyna: Woah, that is one hot sig you have there :on bleed: Nee..d....need.... to.... c....ool.... down  :on roll:

Last day left :mon scare: Noooooooooooooo :mon waterworks: I don't want it to end :on cny2:

Offline anuskyna

• ecchi
  • Totally in love with Kamei <3
« Reply #82 on: August 29, 2008, 01:05:27 PM »
@lil_hamz: mwehehe~~  :mon misch:, can't stop watching~~~

Do a sequel~~~ orrr. i'll stalk you~~~ mweheheee  :onionwhip: :onionwhip: :ding:

Offline lollipopgirl

• Forever with us JABBY! <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's all about the girl love!
« Reply #83 on: August 29, 2008, 10:55:01 PM »
They certainly aren't wasting time together, karaoke joint, movies AND sleep over... day 6 is packed with awesomeness :w00t:

Eri really surprises me with how comfortable she is with it all... I guess she's putting her everything into this week, but if she was worried about the "we're both girls" thing before than it certainly isn't showing now, which is a bit weird but works well and its more fun :P Because of that, how could she say at the end of the week that she doesn't want anymore?  Ca-razy! :P
Only one day left and they haven't even kissed yet :cry: Oh well, at least it will be a fabulous first kiss on day 7... riiight?  :mon misch:
I really hope Day 7 is looong and they cpend a wonderful day together without thinking about it being the last day until the end when they have a much needed D&M and 1st kiss  :mon lovelaff:

Oh and coz I didn't comment on it before, I must say, I LOVED chapter 5, it was so fun and cute... Gaki's Happy Girl comment to Eri at the end was great XD and jealous Eri was :drool: Yay for her brother bringing that side out :lol:

Offline ringo-hime

• House of Byuntae
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #84 on: August 30, 2008, 07:33:35 PM »
gawd, one day left and its overrr..

noooooo.

wait! dog cheese!!!!!  XD still cracks me up...

wonder wat movie they watched mehehe.

Offline Blubber-Nugget

• ecchi
« Reply #85 on: September 01, 2008, 05:46:15 PM »
I loved that Pocky bit. It seems like something Eri would do :lol:
Heheh dog cheese, what a classic XD
 :w00t: They're sharing a bed >///<
Agh, the cuteness!  :nya:

One day left... :on_puddle: :badluck: :on cloudeye: :on blackhole:

Offline ringo-hime

• House of Byuntae
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #86 on: September 03, 2008, 12:46:03 PM »
OMG.
i seriously wnt and dnt want day 7! T^T... :banghead: :banghead:
*stalks*  :shakeit:

Offline KonaKaga

• Member+
  • GakiKame now and forever
« Reply #87 on: September 03, 2008, 01:31:28 PM »
^
Sorry that it's taking a while :sweatdrop: I'm just trying to finish it as we speak (type?). It's longer! Hang in there for just a bit more!
« Last Edit: September 03, 2008, 01:33:40 PM by KonaKaga »

Credit to Clamy-san!
Visit my blog!

Offline ringo-hime

• House of Byuntae
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #88 on: September 03, 2008, 02:40:20 PM »
^ its ok. and yay for finishing it~ weeeeeeee.... wonder if there would be tears or such..T^T XD
hmmm...sorry for making u go in such hurry,hhehehe..ganbare~  :muffin: :muffin:
*unstalks*

Offline KonaKaga

• Member+
  • GakiKame now and forever
« Reply #89 on: September 03, 2008, 04:42:55 PM »
First of all: Hugs for everyone! Cheer up! :(
Secondly: Thanks for all the support you've given me until now! :)

@ShikyoxYaiba - Hopefully you'll enjoy the last chapter!
@hotohori - *Pats head*
@anuskyna - Keep reading... :roll: You may see something at the very end of the post. But read the story first! XD
@strawb3rrykream - Well, now they change in seperate rooms since Risa is so Risa-like XD
@kawaii beam - Read, read, read! :)
@JFC - Exactly. Aww, look, they're sharing :wub:
@lil_hamz - I was laughing so much at that last emote XD
@lollipopgirl - Riiiight! :D Heheh, siblings always manage to bring a different side of you out :lol:
@ringo-hime - Still cracks me up as well  :muffin: Tears? Who knows...
@Blubber-Nugget - Pocky! XD

Oh, I'd just like to say something since it's the last chapter. I know there are other people reading the story apart from the people above :) And that makes me happy. Since it's the final chapter why not leave a comment on what you thought about the story? Whether it be one word or a thousand, I don't mind. I know two people who are reading this but haven't commented...A1 *cough*, .Mikoto *cough* :P
Anyways! Enough of my blabbering and onwards with the story! :on gay:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day Seven

I fluttered my eyes open, waking up to the gentle morning light that filtered through the thin white curtains. In front of my own face was Eri’s. She seemed to be waking up as well. I smiled at her.
“Morning.”
“Morning,” she said back with a sweet smile and a light blush.
I felt my own face heat up. Our current position wasn’t exactly the most innocent. Our legs were entwined together, one of her legs between mine and vice versa. One of my hands was holding hers while the other was lying on her hip. Her other hand was on my waist. The fabric of my tank top had slightly ridden up making her hand touch my skin. While it was a rather intimate position, it felt so right. I felt Eri beginning to gently stroke my waist. She looked at me with questioning eyes with which I replied by stroking her back. I began to feel strange after a few moments, my skin tingling. Was I turned on? Maybe. I don’t know. I hadn’t felt like this before. I moved my hand up and traced her face with my fingers.
“You look like an angel.”
It was true; the way the light washed over her and made her glow really did make her look angelic. Angel is the perfect word to describe her; she really is something from heaven.
“I think that Risa-chan is the one who looks like an angel,” she bashfully replied. A smile quickly found its way to my face.
“Thanks.”
We admired each other for a while. I could never get bored just looking at her. Looking at the clock, we decided to get up. We embarrassingly untangled ourselves. Standing up, I scratched the back of my head. I turned to a stretching Eri.
“Do you want to have a shower?” I asked. Her face tinted a light red.
“My, my, my, Risa-chan. That’s a bold request,” she replied.
“Ehh?” I was confused. I began to process what she had said. Suddenly everything in my brain clicked. My face went as red as a tomato. I began to flail my arms about.
“A-Ahh! I-I don’t m-m-mean together!” I exclaimed in a high pitched voice. My hands began to random gestures. “T-That wouldn’t be right! We’re not even dating! Well, I mean we are but we’re not! Only for this week! I-If you want to then I don’t mind! It’s your choice!” I looked at Eri. She was smirking.
“Oh hoh.”
“It’s not like I want to! Well, I kinda do! I won’t look, I swear! Ahh! Ignore what I just said!”
I gave up; I was just blurting embarrassing things out. I felt Eri put her hands on my shoulders.
“Calm down, Risa-chan, I was joking,” she said. I pathetically nodded. Why couldn’t the ground just open up and swallow me? I was surprised when she pulled me into a hug.
“I’m sorry,” she apologised. A couple seconds of shock passed before I wrapped my arms around her. I shook my head.
“No, you don’t need to apologise. I over reacted. I’m sorry.”
I looked up at her.
“So, are you going to have a shower?” I asked.
“Sure.”
I separated myself from her and went over to my closet. I opened it up and pulled out a towel. I handed it to her.
“Do you want to borrow some clothes?”
“If it’s not too much trouble.”
“Pick whatever you want,” I offered.
“Thanks.”
Eri picked out a t-shirt and shorts before turning to me.
“Can I borrow a bra and some pants?” she asked. I nodded.
“Second draw down,” I informed her, pointing at my drawer.
She opened up the draw. That’s when I spotted them. My lucky pants. And it seemed like she had noticed them as well. She picked them up.
“Kawaii,” she commented.
I swear I was about to die from embarrassment. She put them back into their place before picking out a brown pair of pants that was designed with stripes. She then picked out a bra. She closed the draw.
“Thanks for letting me borrow your clothes, Risa-chan.”
“No problem. I’ll start making breakfast,” I said.
“No you won’t! You made dinner last night, so I’ll make breakfast,” Eri defied.
“But you’re the guest.”
“But you made dinner.”
We looked at each other.
“How about make it together?” I suggested.
“Definitely.”

We left the house nearly three quarters of an hour after breakfast. I wished that breakfast had lasted longer; well, making breakfast anyways. We had cooked together before, but this time it was different. We would bump into each other and be flirty about things that we used to pay no attention to.
To top it off, the pancakes and fruit salad were delicious.
“So, what do you want to do today?” I asked entwining our hands together.
“I’m up for anything,” she replied. We walked down the street.
“How about we go shopping?”
“Oh, I like that idea!” Eri squealed. “Let’s go!”
“You sound like you’ve not been shopping in a while,” I commented.
“I’ve not,” she informed. “We’ve been so busy with work lately, I haven’t found anytime to fit it in.”
“I understand, I’ve not gone shopping in ages either.”
“Then let’s make it a spree!”
I felt nonchalance begin to bubble up inside of me as I watched the excited girl next to me. Today was the day. Day seven. The final day. There is no better way for me to spend time with Eri than doing what we do best; having fun doing the most normal things. My lip shook and I shivered. I’m so scared. I’m afraid of today.
“Risa-chan, is something wrong?”
I glanced at Eri; her face wore a worried expression. I broke a weak smile and shook my head.
“It’s nothing,” I replied. She wrapped her arms around me.
“Don’t think too much about today, okay?” she whispered. I nodded. She looked up at me.
“Promise?”
“Promise.”

I guess one of the main reasons that Eri and I became best friends was because we liked similar things. Strolling around a shopping centre talking, and not doing anything in particular but doing something at the same time was an example. But I suppose the latter part kind of explains a lot of what we do. We wandered around the shopping centre, occasionally stopping outside a shop and looking at what they sold before moving on.
“Where to now?” Eri asked after we began to walk away from a toy shop.
“Wherever you want to go.”
Risa-chaaaan,” she whined cutely, “Let’s go somewhere that you want to go to.”
I looked around, scanning the shop names. I spotted one of my favourite clothing stores.
“There,” I said, signalling with a finger to a store.
“I’ve never been there before…” Eri commented tilting her head.
“It’s a really good place for clothes.”
We headed over. Entering, we were surrounded by hundreds of stylish clothes.
“Wow, I think I’ll never leave this place,” she breathed out. I laughed.
“I hope you do; the company needs you back for work.”
We walked around the shop, picking up clothes to try on. I wasn’t surprised by the lack of customers. This was the most under rated store ever. When we finally made our way to the dressing room we were carrying armfuls of clothes.
“Catwalk time!” Eri squealed. I placed all of my clothes on the seat next to me outside of the changing rooms.
“You can go first,” I offered, sitting down on a chair.
“Are you sure?”
“I’m sure. I’ll be your judge.”
She smiled at me before disappearing into a changing room. Within a few minutes she was changed and appeared. The theme: Punk rock. A white t-shirt detailed with black was worn with a pink hoodie that had a random punk design printed on it. Eri pulled the hood up revealing a pink hood with two equally pink ears. Looking at the rest of her I realised she was wearing torn denim shorts that reached half way down her thighs and fluffy shoes that reached about 15cm down from her knees. You know; those Eskimo ones.
“So, what do you think?”
“It looks amazing,” I informed her, continuing to gawk.
She did a spin before walking back into the changing room. We went through various other costumes. I must have a liking for Eri in rock themed clothing because whenever she wore them, it would stick in my mind. She appeared with her last set of clothes. She was wearing a red t-shirt which had English words in black printed on. Along with the t-shirt she was wearing short shorts which, on one side, had a black belt type thing tied around her thigh.
“Do you like it?” Eri asked. I felt my head begin to nod on its own accord. She blushed but happily smiled. Disappearing back into the changing room, she came out a few minutes later wearing the clothes that I had lent to her and the catwalk ones hung over her arm. She placed the top three onto a chair.
“I’ll get these,” she said. “Your turn.”
I picked up my clothes and headed into a changing room. After nearly half an hour, my own catwalk had ended. I had decided on two outfits. Handing the clothes that we wouldn’t buy to the changing room assistant we went to the check out.  Eri was completely against me buying her outfits, so we bought our own clothes. Bags in hand, we exited the store. My stomach growled from the smell of hot dogs that were being sold nearby. Giggling, Eri suggested that we get lunch; I agreed.

Our afternoon was very physical. We challenged each other to DDR, to which we did several matches. I lost. But, then again, Eri is an amazing dancer, even if it’s on a game. We strolled around for a while afterwards, relaxing. That’s when we both spotted a bowling alley. I had already spent quite a bit of money already, but it was the last day and it was for Eri. We split the price in half and played two rounds. I got three strikes. Haha! Maybe I’m getting better. But, I still lost. Well, I can’t say I’m sad because I’m not. I’m happy that she won. She’s so cute when she bounces about the place all giddily. By the time we left the bowling alley the sky was peach coloured.
No… I don’t want this to end.
Grasping Eri’s hand, I lead her back to the park where we spent our first day as a couple together. I took her back to the hidden area and we sat down underneath a tree. We watched as the ducks dipped under the water, butts in the air, looking for food. I felt a grin appear on my face. This could be last time I see something this beautiful. I turned to Eri who was deep in thought, a spacey look clouding her eyes.
“Eri,” I gently said, bringing her out of her reverie.
She turned her head to look at me, her eyes clearing. I suddenly felt myself lose all control if my body and I began to lean in closer to Eri. I tried to stop myself but couldn’t. I saw shock and confusion flash through her eyes. She immediately stood up. I stopped.
“E-Eri, I-I didn’t-“I stuttered, scared.
I never got to finish my sentence as Eri ran away. My world began to crash around me, but I managed to summon enough power to chase after her. Grabbing the bags, I darted off after her.
“Eri!” I screamed. She kept running. We dashed into the streets that were filled with traffic but few people. Heads turned as we ran by, attracting attention; I didn’t care if they knew who I was or not. She was so far ahead. She accidentally bumped into a group of people and apologised. As I drew closer I felt my panic begin to rise. The group of bikers didn’t look pleased.  The leader grabbed Eri by the shirt.
“Get your hands off of her!” I yelled at the group, running towards them. The leader looked up and then smiled.
“If you say so,” he said. Suddenly, he tossed Eri aside, and onto the road.
No...No! NO!
I felt my blood turn cold. The deafening sound of a truck’s horn blew. Dropping the bags, I dived for Eri. I grabbed her as I landed, sliding both of us out of the truck’s way. I let out a hiss as I skidded across the road. Cars from both directions had stopped, but as soon as we were off of the road they began to move again. Heartless people. I released my arms off of Eri which had been wrapped around her. Pedestrians gathered around us.
“Are you okay?”
“Someone call an ambulance!”
I suddenly felt Eri jump up and I watched as she ran away. People moved out of her way, creating an exit.
It’s over.
I felt tears drip down my cheeks as I lay slumped against a building. I then remembered where I was. I cradled my arm as I stood up. I swayed slightly.
“Hey, are you okay? Do you want to go to the hospital?” a man in the crowd asked. Someone handed me and Eri’s shopping. I shook my head.
“Thanks for asking but I’m fine. I just landed on my arm, I’ll be fine,” I replied. I began to walk through the crowd. They reluctantly let me go.

I eventually managed to drag myself back to my house. Unlocking the door, I pulled myself inside. I immediately fell to the floor. I couldn’t handle the pain in my heart.
“Why?” I whispered out. “I screwed everything up! My only chance!” I yelled. Tears began to flow. I screamed and punched the ground.
“Why did I do that?!”
I punched the ground again, but with significantly less strength.
“I’m sorry…I’m so sorry…” I whimpered out. I fell onto my back and stared up at the ceiling through blurry eyes.
“I never got to show her…”

The shrill sound of cicadas echoed into the night. The stars were shining brightly along with the full moon. A perfect night. I forced myself to eat a bowl of cereal for dinner, no taste penetrating my senses. I winced slightly as I finally got around to bandaging up my hand. Thankfully nothing else had been cut. I sat in my bedroom at the window, staring out across the night sky. Everything seemed so dull now. I could feel my heart grieving for my old life; if only I hadn’t told her how I felt.
“I have to show her…” I whispered out. I continued to gaze out the window. “I’m going to show her.”
I glanced at my clock; 23:29. I could make it in time. I had to make it in time. Eri told me once that she had always wanted to see it. I rushed downstairs and put on my shoes. I suddenly remembered something before I left. I went into the living room and picked up Eri’s shopping bags, before running to Eri’s house. I was panting heavily by the time I reached her house. I took a couple of seconds to rest. I walked around the house, going into the garden, searching for Eri’s room. I made sure to keep quiet since all of the lights inside the house were out. Picking up a small pebble, I threw it at Eri’s window and a small tap was created. I waited for a minute before again throwing another. I saw the curtains draw back. Eri sleepily rubbed her eyes. She froze once she saw me. I smiled at her as best as I could and held up the bags. We stayed like that for several moments before Eri nodded and signalled for me to wait. She appeared after a few minutes.
“It’s nearly midnight you know,” Eri said.
“I brought you your clothes,” I explained, handing her the bags. She took them.
“Thanks.”
An awkward silence.
“Risa-chan, about what happened-“Eri began, but I cut her off.
“They aren’t the only reason I came,” I stated, pointing at the bags. Eri titled her head at me. “There’s something I wanted to show you.”
“What do you want to show me?”
I could only hope my timing was right as I was facing Eri.
“Look at the sky,” I instructed. She did so and her mouth opened in amazement. I turned around and looked up as well.
“It’s a meteor shower!” Eri exclaimed. I nodded my head. “It’s so beautiful,” she commented.
But not as beautiful as you, Eri.
We both sat down on the ground, watching the shower.
“I wonder if it works if I you make a wish on a meteor?” Eri wondered. I smiled
“Who knows. If you’re going to make a wish, I would do it now, the shower isn’t that long,” I said.
Eri immediately closed her eyes and put her hands together. Soon, the meteors disappeared and Eri opened up her eyes.
“What did you wish for?” I asked in a hushed voice.
“…That you forgive me for today,” she whispered.
My eyes shot open when I felt her lips on my own. She gently pushed us back onto the grass. Her lips were so warm and soft that I could barely pay attention to anything. Was this really happening? Our lips separated and we looked at each other.
“Eri…” I breathed out in disbelief. Her face was bright red and a shy, cute smile was playing on her lips.
“I’ve made my decision,” she stated. I bit my lip. “I want Risa-chan as my girlfriend.”
I was stunned for a few moments before I felt tears of pure joy burst free. Eri wrapped her arms around me.
I love you,” she said.
I felt more tears fall. There was nothing to explain how I felt. The person who I loved the most in the world loved me back.
I love you too.”
Our lips met again.
“I really love you, Kamei Eri.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And they lived happily ever after? XD
Here's the announcement you've been waiting for!
1. I'm going to write a bad ending version of the story.
2. I might write a side story with Sayu and Reina from Day One. Notice the emphasis on the word might. I'm thinking about it, but I'm still not sure  :-\

Lately I've been thinking that it'd be cool if I had an OPV for this fic, but I am completely useless in everyway at making videos (and I'm not that good at photoshop) XD So, there goes my idea down the drain :mon surr:
Thanks for reading :D Look forward to the bad ending if you want that version! I'll try and get it done ASAP.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2008, 04:52:58 PM by KonaKaga »

Credit to Clamy-san!
Visit my blog!

Offline cierl03

Re: One Week [Day Seven] + Announcement!
« Reply #90 on: September 03, 2008, 04:58:02 PM »
 i feel bad reading without commenting hahaha...sorry!! have to admit eri n risa are not exactly my favourite but your story was really good so i keep on reading...  :lol:  can't wait for the bad ending!!

Offline Blubber-Nugget

• ecchi
« Reply #91 on: September 03, 2008, 05:09:35 PM »
 :cry: It's over! But I'm very happy that they got together. :) I got scared when Eri ran away and then nearly got run over!
I love this story so much and can't wait for the bad ending!
Great job on writing so much :mon thumb:
Definitely one of my favourite stories ever :wub:

Offline anuskyna

• ecchi
  • Totally in love with Kamei <3
« Reply #92 on: September 03, 2008, 07:20:17 PM »
 :mon scare: it's over~~ I really love it~ I really wanted to finish this fic, i read the last chapter in two times~
So... a bad ending ahh... can't wait to see it too!  :mon dive:
So...  Sayu and Reina... mwehehe can't wait to see it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Keep writing pleaseee~ I felt so good reading your fic~ Ganbare!

Offline hotohori

• Member+
  • yossie XD *dokidoki*
« Reply #93 on: September 03, 2008, 09:11:28 PM »
kya~ that was so sweet  :wriggly: 

it´s the e..end..now  :OMG:  :on speedy:

I want to read the bad ending,too .Hope you finish soon. :hee:

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #94 on: September 03, 2008, 11:45:31 PM »
I fluttered my eyes open, waking up to the gentle morning light that filtered through the thin white curtains. In front of my own face was Eri’s. She seemed to be waking up as well. I smiled at her.
“Morning.”
“Morning,” she said back with a sweet smile and a light blush.
I felt my own face heat up. Our current position wasn’t exactly the most innocent. Our legs were entwined together, one of her legs between mine and vice versa. One of my hands was holding hers while the other was lying on her hip. Her other hand was on my waist. The fabric of my tank top had slightly ridden up making her hand touch my skin. While it was a rather intimate position, it felt so right.
Wooooooo!
 :shy2:

I turned to a stretching Eri.
“Do you want to have a shower?” I asked. Her face tinted a light red.
“My, my, my, Risa-chan. That’s a bold request,” she replied.
:twisted:

“Ehh?” I was confused. I began to process what she had said. Suddenly everything in my brain clicked. My face went as red as a tomato. I began to flail my arms about.
“A-Ahh! I-I don’t m-m-mean together!” I exclaimed in a high pitched voice. My hands began to random gestures. “T-That wouldn’t be right! We’re not even dating! Well, I mean we are but we’re not! Only for this week! I-If you want to then I don’t mind! It’s your choice!” I looked at Eri. She was smirking.
“Oh hoh.”
“It’s not like I want to! Well, I kinda do! I won’t look, I swear! Ahh! Ignore what I just said!”
I gave up; I was just blurting embarrassing things out. I felt Eri put her hands on my shoulders.
“Calm down, Risa-chan, I was joking,” she said. I pathetically nodded.
See, it's stuff like this which show why Risa's uniquely worthy of being reaction queen. :lol:

“Can I borrow a bra and some pants?” she asked. I nodded.
“Second draw down,” I informed her, pointing at my drawer.
Oh shit, sharing underwear now? Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayum. 
:whistle:

She opened up the draw. That’s when I spotted them. My lucky pants. And it seemed like she had noticed them as well. She picked them up.
“Kawaii,” she commented.
The same lucky ones from an earlier chapter? XD

Our afternoon was very physical.
Urge to make pervvy joke...rising. :P

Grasping Eri’s hand, I lead her back to the park where we spent our first day as a couple together.

She turned her head to look at me, her eyes clearing. I suddenly felt myself lose all control if my body and I began to lean in closer to Eri. I tried to stop myself but couldn’t. I saw shock and confusion flash through her eyes. She immediately stood up. I stopped.
“E-Eri, I-I didn’t-“I stuttered, scared.
I never got to finish my sentence as Eri ran away. My world began to crash around me, but I managed to summon enough power to chase after her.
Oh crap.
:scared:

She kept running. We dashed into the streets that were filled with traffic but few people. Heads turned as we ran by, attracting attention; I didn’t care if they knew who I was or not. She was so far ahead. She accidentally bumped into a group of people and apologised. As I drew closer I felt my panic begin to rise. The group of bikers didn’t look pleased.  The leader grabbed Eri by the shirt.
“Get your hands off of her!” I yelled at the group, running towards them. The leader looked up and then smiled.
“If you say so,” he said. Suddenly, he tossed Eri aside, and onto the road.
:OMG:

No...No! NO!
When did Aichan show up?  :roll:

I suddenly felt Eri jump up and I watched as she ran away. People moved out of her way, creating an exit.
It’s over.
I felt tears drip down my cheeks as I lay slumped against a building.
:gmon tears:

*GAKIKAME+METEORS*
:luvluv1: :mon lovelaff: :gmon love: :k-thrilled: :tama-heart: :gmon twirl: :pen_whirl: :gmon love: :wriggly: :mon loveflower: :nya: :hip angel: :tama-laff:  :luvluv2: :k-inlove:

Eri was probably just shocked by the fact that it was Day 7, because that meant that she had to make her decision and it was one she wasn't sure she could and/or was scared to make. However, looks like seeing Risa show up like that helped her make up her mind.  :wub:

Here's the announcement you've been waiting for!
EH?!?!? :o
If you were planning on doing that, then you should have given us the bad ending first, and the happy ending afterwards. Now instead of our final impressions of the story being a good/happy one, it's going to be a sad/depressing one. :(

« Last Edit: September 03, 2008, 11:48:12 PM by JFC »

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline ShikyoxYaiba

• The Atomic Warhead of Foolishness!!
  • Member+
  • TakaGakiKame. Yes.
« Reply #95 on: September 04, 2008, 01:14:01 AM »
It's over... T^T Such a great story - thanks so much for sharing. And as for the bad ending... Well, I can live with it. I hope it turns out well, too. Ganbare~

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
« Reply #96 on: September 04, 2008, 02:11:33 AM »
(i_i) so pretty! i loved every min! and yay for drama!XD
you did an ubber good job and i can't wai to read the rest of your stories!
please visit kawaii-chan's avie's and siggies!

Offline .Mikoto

• ReinAi *-*
« Reply #97 on: September 04, 2008, 02:25:33 AM »
I'm going to coment cuz' I feel bad about reading and not posting  :(
I like your fic alot you make me like more GakiKame than TanaKamei  :wub:
I'm waiting the bad version (I know that I would cry  :cry: )
also would like to read the version of Reina and Sayu  :wub:
pd: my english is bad in writing  :sweatdrop:

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #98 on: September 04, 2008, 09:55:03 AM »
I wanna read the bad ending!!!

Why did Eri run away at first when Risa wanted to kiss her by the pond? It was a pond right? Or was it a park? Ahhhhhhhhh I'm feeling so many emotions now after reading. I speed read cuz I'm supposed to be in class or at least headed to class already. But I had to click this after I saw it. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh (why am I yelling again? XD) I need to read this through again when I'm not rushing for time.  GAKIKAME saikou~~~~~~~~~!!!! (I really suspect I'm kinda crazy today :lol:)

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
« Reply #99 on: September 04, 2008, 11:43:11 AM »
bad ending? coming soon?!  I think you are the first person to give us the good ending first XD

love makes people do crazy things eh?  Like running out into the streets and getting almost hit by cars!  That better not be the tie in to the bad ending!

but anyways thanks for the happy ending, it was very sweet.

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: X-Japan - Rusty Nail