JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Momoiro Clover Z - BOKU TOE NO CENTURY

Author Topic: Takahashi-tantei's Dilemma [Atsumina+MaachunNana+Others] Chapter 7 Updated  (Read 14135 times)

Offline AlmiraTheGreat

• Harukyan Oshi~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm too lazy to update my fan fics~
Re: Detective Takahashi's Dilemma [Atsumina] Chapter 5 Updated
« Reply #40 on: September 21, 2013, 04:50:32 AM »
Huaaaaa!!! Another Umemii from you, Almira-san~
Happy!!! \(>o<)/

It reminds me of Detective conan's Takagi~

Will be waiting patiently for your next update~ :D

Actually, I based Ayasuke and Misato's characters with Takagi and Sato from Detective Conan XD
so basically, I based Kai and Atsuko with Shinichi and Ran
Mahiro and Nana with Heiji and Kazuha (since they are both from Osaka)

nyahahaha~ XD
Ask me anything||My Blog|| Ask me anything||My Blog|| Ask me anything||My Blog||

Offline AlmiraTheGreat

• Harukyan Oshi~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Detective Takahashi's Dilemma [Atsumina] Chapter 5.5 Updated
« Reply #41 on: September 21, 2013, 07:43:15 AM »
Chapter 5.5 [When The Two Clingy Childhood Friend Meet]

As Acchan and Nana are preparing their luggage, Kai and Mahiro are still planning for their tactics in the Kyoto Stake Out. They’ve prepared the things they’re gonna bring in Kyoto.  The whole Akiba Police is also planning for the stake out. Since this is a case that involves the death of a chief police officer, they are eager to solve the case. A few moments later, Acchan call up Kai to tell him that her luggage is already ready. Nana did the same. The two private eyes then told the instruction to their childhood friend.

“so I told Nana that someone will pick her up from her house and accompany her to the airport”

“I’m gonna pick up Atsuko from her house…”

“good thing their parents agreed on going to Kyoto”

“yea…”  Kai nodded in response

After a few moments, Kai went to Atsuko’s house to pick her up while Mahiro is on his sports car waiting for the confirmation of his companion.

-Maeda Household-

*knock* *knock*

*opens*

“Kai-kun~ welcome~”

“good evening Obaachan, is Atsuko there?”

“yes, she’s waiting for you~” Acchan’s Mama smiled

With that said Kai went inside Atsuko’s house only to find the lass waiting for him patiently. When Kai called up Atsuko, she smiled widely to Kai and hugged him all of a sudden.

“Kai~ I’ve been waiting for you~”

“Atsuko… I can’t breathe~”

“hehe~ gomen~”

“so, did you packed your things already?”

“all set!”

“if that’s the case then let’s go now to the airport”

“yay~”

“don’t forget to bring your camera”

“of course!”

“also, we will be spending 1 week in Kyoto~”

“I know!”

“and by the way, you will be sharing a room with Ogasawara-san’s childhood friend”

“I see…”

“got it?”

“of course!”

“then let’s go now to the airport~”

-Meanwhile with Nana and Mahiro’s companion-

“Nana-san…”

“are? Shin-keiji? You’re the one Mahiro is referring!?”

“uh huh…”

“never thought …”

“anyway, Mahiro-kun told me that you will be sharing the same room with Takahashi-tantei’s childhood friend “

“I don’t mind it” Nana smiled

After a few moments, Nana and Shin-keiji went on boarding and eventually flew to Kyoto. Meanwhile, Mahiro is getting ready on going to the airport same with Kai and Acchan. Eventually, the three of them were in the same flight and Kai took the liberty to introduce Mahiro to Acchan.

The Next Day…

-Kyoto Airport-

“Mahiroooo~~” Nana dropped her luggage; ran towards Mahiro and hugged him

“ughh~~ I can’t breathe Nana…”

“hehe~”
“by the way, this is Takahashi-tantei and his childhood friend, Maeda Atsuko-san”

“Konnichiwa~” Nana smiled to them

“Konnichiwa~” Acchan did the same

“doumo…” Kai bowed down

After the introduction, the four of them rode on a car and proceed to the hotel. Meanwhile, Acchan and Nana are talking about themselves.

“so Mahiro-san is your childhood friend too right?”

“that’s right~”

“then I guess we’re the same”

“but seriously, Mahiro is super dense”

“Kai is super dense too…”

“great to have a private eye for a childhood friend…” Nana face palmed herself

“I agree…” Acchan face palmed herself too

“but… I like Mahiro more than friends…” Nana whispered to Acchan

“I’m also the same with Kai…”

“but why the heck won’t they deduce on what’s on our hearts?”

“I think the same…” Acchan chuckled

“it’s really great talking to you Acchan~”

“you two Nana-chan~”

“hehe~”

“hehe~”

“they are already getting along well…” Mahiro murmured

“I have a bad feeling about this…”

“me too…”

The two private eyes gulped
Ask me anything||My Blog|| Ask me anything||My Blog|| Ask me anything||My Blog||

Offline MiyuLover09

Re: Detective Takahashi's Dilemma [Atsumina] Chapter 5.5 Updated
« Reply #42 on: September 21, 2013, 10:08:05 AM »
thanks for the update~ :D

Offline AlmiraTheGreat

• Harukyan Oshi~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Takahashi-tantei's Dilemma [Atsumina+MaachunNana] Chapter 6 Updated
« Reply #43 on: September 22, 2013, 05:04:42 AM »
Chapter 6 [And There No Mermaids: Investigation]

With the Private Eyes alongside with their childhood friend going to the hotel, Misato and Ayasuke were still in the airport waiting for their departure. Whilst in the airport, the two of them can feel the awkwardness between them. Meanwhile with the Private Eyes and their childhood friend, Atsuko and Nana excitedly dashed in their rooms leaving Kai and Mahiro in awe. The two couldn’t do anything but go to their room too and proceed with their self-investigation via pictures from the headquarters.

“so this is the crime scene huh…” Kai held his chin

“this is quite gruesome…”

Whilst the two of them of continuing their investigation, Kai and Mahiro both received a message from the same sender telling to come to the Shimada Household near to the hotel that they are staying. Apparently, the sender wants them to solve a case to in the midst of their investigation.

“Shimada Family… isn’t that the one the Hattori family is suspecting regarding the death of the Chief Police Officer?” Mahiro

“I guess a stake out is not necessary now…” Kai smirked

“should we go now?”

“of course…. But we should tell the girls that we’re going to buy something”

“okay…”

With that said the boys knocked on the girls’ room and told them that they will go to buy some food.

“to buy some food?” Acchan and Nana are puzzled

“y-yea…” the two Private Eyes showed a weird smile

“there is some case right?” Acchan told them flat straight

“you cannot fool me Mahiro… there is definitely a case that you two want to check out…”

“mystery otakus” the girls face palmed themselves

“ahahaha~” the two boys showed a weird smile

“just go…” Nana said

“it’s not like we can stop the two of you…”

“r-really!?” the two boys smiled widely

“but make sure the two of you brought some food here~” Acchan smile

“of course~” Mahiro smiled too

“yay~” Nana smiled

The private eyes then head towards the Shimada Household.

-Shimada Mansion Front Gate-

“Private Eyes, Takahashi Kai and Ogasawara Mahiro I presume” a men in black welcomed them in the front gate

“we’re here because of the request via mail”

“I’m Shimada Ryousuke, I was the one who send the mail”

“state your case…” Mahiro said

“then let us go inside…”

The three of them went inside the Shimada Mansion and was welcomed by the rest of the Shimada Family. Shimada Ryousuke went outside so that his father, Shimada Aihiro can talk to the two detectives in private.

“the two of you here because I want you to solve the case of the death of my daughter…”

Aihiro showed a picture of her daughter, Ai.

“two weeks ago, my daughter  was found buried under a pile of rocks, bludgeoned to death, and had a dead centipede placed beside her body.”

“a centipede?” Mahiro was puzzled

“isn’t that the same as Chief Inspector Hattori?”

“Hattori you say?”Aihiro was curious

“actually, we got a case from the Hattori Family too. Apparently, there was also a dead centipede place beside the dead body of the Chief Inspector Hattori…”

“Hattori Family…they’re an enemy…”

“we know…” Kai shrugged of

“do you think there is a connection between the cases?” Mahiro said

“I think so..” Kai nodded in response

Kai and Mahiro began to interrogate Aihiro regarding his daughter’s death. After a few moments, they’ve contacted the Hattori family to inform them that they will go to their Mansion some time later.

-Hattori Mansion Front Gate-

As they were about to ring the doorbell, a man riding in a dark horse approached them.

“Detective Kai and Mahiro right?” the man smiled

“and you are?” Kai replied

“I’m Hattori Tatsuo, I’m Chief Inspector Hattori’s younger brother”

“we’re here to ask further about the case of Chief Inspector Hattori”

“let’s go inside”

-Hattori Mansion Living Room-

“even though my brother was killed by a Natural Disaster, we presume that he was left to die on the spot.”

“uh huh…”

“and we thought that maybe it was Shimada Ai who left him to die..”

“Shimada Ai apparently died 2 weeks ago..” Kai replied

“a dead centipede was also found beside her body…” Mahiro explained

“Shimada Family serves it right…”

“why was the Shimada Family and Hattori Family fighting anyway?” Kai asked

“politics right?” Mahiro replied

“uh huh…”

“rumours has said that the two family are called the –Mermaids of Kyoto-“

“why?” Mahiro is puzzled

“it’s because the our family and the Shimada family owned the –Mermaid’s Tail”

“Mermaids Tail?” Mahiro was still puzzled

“the most expensive and oldest arrow in the whole Japan… no in Asia…” Kai replied

Offline MiyuLover09

Re: Takahashi-tantei's Dilemma [Atsumina+MaachunNana+Others] Chapter 6 Updated
« Reply #44 on: September 22, 2013, 02:40:36 PM »
an update~ :D thank you!

Offline AlmiraTheGreat

• Harukyan Oshi~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Takahashi-tantei's Dilemma [Atsumina+MaachunNana+Others] Chapter 6.5 Updated
« Reply #45 on: September 27, 2013, 02:26:32 PM »
Chapter 6.5 [And There Were No Mermaids: Stake Out With the Childhood Friend]

As the two private eyes investigate the case, Misato and Ayasuke called the both of them and told that they should execute the stake already. Meanwhile, Misato is in front of the Hattori Mansion while Ayasuke is in front of the Shimada Family waiting for another clues and suspicious action. Because of Misato and Ayasuke’s orders, Kai and Mahiro immediately contacted Acchan and Nana. They told the both of them to come in the restaurant in front of the hotel they are staying. After a few moments, the two lass arrived in the promised place.

“I thought you two are going to investigate things?” Acchan asked

Kai placed his hand on top of Acchan’s hand, looked her straight in the eyes and said

“I also want to spend time with you Acchan… I mean, I was the one who invited you here so I’m responsible for your leisure” Kai smiled

“K-Kai…” Acchan lowered her head and blushed

“nice move Kai” Mahiro thought to himself and chuckled

“Mahiro? Why are you chuckling?” Nana was puzzled

“well…uhmm… it’s because you’re so cute Nana…” Mahiro blushed

“ehh?” Nana blushed too

“so, what do you want to eat guys?” Kai said

“any food is okay with me” Acchan smiled radiantly

“what about you Nana?”

“hmm~ I want some Okonomiyaki!”

“we’re not in Namba, Nana” Mahiro face palmed herself

“but I want Okonomiyaki!” Nana demanded

“hah~ okay okay~” Mahiro eventually agreed to it

“haha~” Kai and Acchan just smiled

With that said, they called up the waiter and ordered. Whilst eating, Kai cannot stop looking at Acchan who was eating with a smile on her face. Mahiro noticed it which prompted him to tease Kai in which the lad blushed. After eating, the two girls went to the comfort room leaving Kai and Mahiro in the table. Mahiro then decided to ask Kai a question.

“Takahashi-san, you’re acting earlier was quite superb. Have you thought about that lines before?”

“no, it was not an act…” Kai lowered his head

“what do you mean?” Mahiro was puzzled

“I was serious when I told Atsuko those words…”

“ahh… I thought it was acting” Mahiro showed an awkward smile

“that was really awkward right?”

“meh, mine is more awkward…” Mahiro face palmed himself

“LOL! I never thought that you could say those cheesy lines!” Kai chuckled

“hmm~ yea~ but Takahashi-san, do you like Atsuko-san or something?”

“I don’t know…” Kai answered bluntly

“I read from a magazine that you tend to fall in love with your childhood friend compared to your ordinary friend”

“what about you Ogasawara-san?”

“me? I’m not in love with Nana or something. I just want to protect her that’s all”

“I think I’m the same as you… but… I don’t deny that I might fall for Atsuko sooner or later” Kai closed his eyes

“she’s caring and sweet, I’m not gonna be surprised if the two of you will eventually be a couple”

“you too”

After a few moments, Acchan and Nana went back to the boys. Mahiro then suggested that they should go to the Shimada Park and the nearby temple in which the girls agreed. Kai knew that Mahiro wants to take the stake out further more. The gang headed to the Shimada Park.

-Shimada Park-

“huah~ the park is so beautiful!” Acchan and Nana’s eyes sparkled

“such beautiful park indeed” Mahiro said

“Actually, this park belongs to our client” Kai explained

“heh~ amazing~” Acchan smiled

“you really have awesome connections Mahiro!” Nana smiled too

“so~ why don’t we all go to the temple now and offer?” Mahiro suggested

“great! Let’s go!”

As they go to the temple, Kai cannot help it but feel that someone is following them. Meanwhile with Ayasuke and Misato, it seems they are tired from standing in the mansions and decided to call each other to report.

*ring* ring*

“Misato-san it’s me”

“Ayasuke-kun?”

“I just want to inform you that there is no suspicious going on here”

“here too”

“so…”

“so…?”

“mind to eat lunch with me Misato-san?” Ayasuke blushed

“of course~”

“okay~ wait for me there~”

With that said, Ayasuke dashed with all of his might. He is really happy because he will go out with Misato for lunch for the second time.

-Going back to Kai-

“Kai? What’s wrong? You’ve been restless for a while” Acchan said with a worried face

“I-I’m okay…” Kai broke in cold sweat

“Takahashi-kun…” Nana was worried too

“I guess… I’m not the only one who feels that someone is following us…” Mahiro said to himself

“Mahiro is feeling restless too…” Nana said to herself

“God… what the hell is this feeling?” Kai thought to himself

“Kai…” Acchan held Kai’s hand tightly in which he blushed

"Acchan..." Kai held Acchan's hand back

Offline MiyuLover09

Re: Takahashi-tantei's Dilemma [Atsumina+MaachunNana+Others] Chapter 6.5 Updated
« Reply #46 on: September 28, 2013, 06:34:54 AM »
I miss this! thank you~ :D

Offline chemicalstar

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Wetenschap is alles
« Reply #47 on: September 28, 2013, 07:21:28 PM »
they're so sweet!! I want a kiss!! *or smut
;)

Offline AlmiraTheGreat

• Harukyan Oshi~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Takahashi-tantei's Dilemma [Atsumina+MaachunNana+Others] Chapter 7 Updated
« Reply #48 on: October 07, 2013, 02:26:21 PM »
Chapter 7 [And There Were No Mermaids: Troubles Ahead]

Following their trip, Kai and Mahiro were feeling restless throughout their stake out in the Shimada Park. Acchan and Nana noticed the two was not feeling well so they decided to ask them what’s wrong. The private eyes didn’t say a word and instead gripped their childhood friends’ hands and smiled to them. Whilst on the park, the two private eyes thought about the case and began to ponder. After a few minutes of walking in the park, they began to feel tired and decided to rest on the bench. It was a great timing then for Mahiro and Kai to discuss about the case under the shade of the trees. The two girls then went out to buy something to eat in the stalls in the park.

“have you found out the pattern of the case Ogasawara?”

“yea…”

“if I remember it correctly… the passage goes like this”

Kai then recited a passage that made Mahiro shocked. Realizing the pattern even more, they decided to call up Misato and Ayasuke to investigate something for them.

“how about we split up for a while to investigate on things Takahashi?” Mahiro suggested

“it’s fine with me…”

“so… how are we going to explain this to the girls?” Mahiro was puzzled

“leave it to me…” Kai raised his right thumb

After a few moments, the two girls finally arrived with some foods and sodas in their hands alongside with a “Mermaid’s Tail” replica souvenir. Kai and Mahiro were amazed on how the replica greatly resembles the real Mermaid’s Tail. The two girls then explained that the blade can really hurt someone making them even more amazed.

“this is really amazing right Ogasawara?”

“I agree with you Takahashi”

“hehehe~” Nana and Acchan smile widely

“well anyway, I want to go to the Okonomiyaki Store Nana~”

“Acchan~ I want to go to the Pasta House together with you~”

“M-Mahiro?”

“K-Kai?”

The two girls are shocked by the private eyes’ sudden action making them smile widely. Although that’s the case, the two of them eventually agreed to it and parted ways. They’ve told each other that they will wait in the sky garden at 6:00 pm. With that happening, Kai and Mahiro grinned widely. Meanwhile with Ayasuke and Misato, it seems the two of them are still enjoying their lunch whilst the other police officers at stake out are monitoring the Hattori and Shimada Mansion.

“hah~ the food here is really great~” Ayasuke said

“I agree with you Ayasuke-kun~ I’m glad you took me here for lunch~”

“hehe~ actually I’ve seen this place on the Television countless of times already~”

“ohh~”

“and uhm… I wanted to bring you here so…” Ayasuke blushed

“so?” Misato was smirking

“so I gathered all of my courage and asked you to eat lunch with me here…”

“you know what Ayasuke-kun? Even though you’re a coward and a cry baby, you’re so sweet when it comes to things like this”

“ahahaha~” Ayasuke showed an awkward smile

-Meanwhile with Mahiro and Nana-

With Mahiro dragging Nana all of a sudden in an Okonomiyaki shop; Nana blushed hard knowing that Mahiro is holding her hands tightly. The moment they arrived in the Okonomiyaki Shop, Nana immediately asked Mahiro on why he suddenly dragged her up in the shop.

“nee Mahiro? Why so sudden?”

“I just want to eat Okonomiyaki with you~”

“R-Really…”

“uh huh…~” Mahiro smiled

“Mahiro…” Nana blushed

“so… let’s eat now~”

“un!” Nana nodded

“I’m counting on you… Takahashi Kai…” Mahiro said to himself

-Meanwhile with Kai and Acchan-

It seems the two of them are still walking on the way to the Park’s front gate. Whilst walking, Acchan suddenly asked Kai about the progress of their case. Kai has no intention on mentioning it to Acchan since it’s really dangerous if she finds out. But Kai knew that Acchan will definitely insist in telling her so he gave her a brief explanation of it. In one sentence, the private eyes explained it to his clingy childhood friend making her unsatisfied with his explanation.

“it’s dangerous to talk about it Acchan, I hope you can understand…”

“of course…” Acchan smiled

“so.. shall we go now?” Kai asked

“unn~”

As they continue to walk, Kai suddenly noticed someone holding a bow and was about to fire it on Acchan. Kai panicked and immediately shoved Acchan away.

“Acchan!!!”

“urfs!”

Seeing the arrow fired in a different direction, Acchan was scared and hugged tightly on Kai.

“K-Kai…”

“ssh… it will be okay…come… let us go now…”

With that said Kai suddenly lifted Acchan bridal style and dashed towards the main gate of the park. Kai immediately called up Ayasuke and Misato about this incident as him and Acchan rode on a taxi. Whilst on the taxi, Acchan was crying.

“Acchan? It will be okay… I’m here to protect you…”

“I know but… the arrow… it’s definitely aimed at you… not aimed at me…”

“hm…attempted assassination huh? Why not use a sniper instead of a bow and an arrow? Such idiot assassin” Kai was thinking deeply

“Kai...you should be thankful that you saw the assassin early and saved our lives… no your life and… as much as possible… I want you to stop this kind of thing… I don’t want you to die early!”

“Acchan…”

“who will protect me and take care of me if you die early!? Who will scold me for my wrong doings!?” Acchan hugged Kai whilst punching hard on his chest

“I guess this attempted assassination is my consequence as a detective… as an ally of justice…” Kai answered

Offline MiyuLover09

Re: Takahashi-tantei's Dilemma [Atsumina+MaachunNana+Others] Chapter 7 Updated
« Reply #49 on: October 09, 2013, 12:17:06 AM »
yes yes~ more mysteries~!  :cow:

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Momoiro Clover Z - BOKU TOE NO CENTURY