JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: School Food Punishment - Close, Down, Back To

Author Topic: May I Love You? (JuriMayu & others) ~Chapter 9~ Update!! -15/4/2014-  (Read 34269 times)

Offline jurimayu14

• JuriMayu~ SayaMilky~ AtsuMina~ BebNju~ <3
  • Member+
Re: May I Love You? (JuriMayu & others) ~Chapter 2 Part 2~ Update!! -4/11/2013-
« Reply #20 on: November 05, 2013, 07:34:46 AM »
thank for always read this fic edogawa4869-san, flunicsnaz-san and others  :)

:dunno: Hey what happend if her parent was home and she drunk??
 :kekeke: will she get spank on her butt???  :hehehe: *imagine it *

ahhaha XD

and.. I'm back with SaeYuki side story~~

May I Love You?
Side Story 1 (SaeYuki)

Sae who just want to rest after work, but not so, because he hear the sound of phone ringing.

"Ouch who is calling nights like this" upset Sae
"Moshi-Moshi"
"Moshi, Papa, Mayu want ask permission to stay at Jurina's home this evening, She's sick I will take care of her" Mayuyu who apparently calling
"You're stay at Jurina's home, like anywhere, eh? Jurina sick? What needs Papa take her to the doctor? "
"Ahh no, let me take care of her, please say to mama, Oyasumi" Mayuyu said quickly and hung up.
"Aih that kid... Like her mama's..." says Sae as she hung up the phone.

"What? Why with me?" Ask Yukirin that suddenly was already in front of their bedroom door. though Yukirin looks creepy, she still look sexy in Sae's eyes.
"A-ha-haha no-nothing, that's okay hahaha" said Sae looks scared. Yukirin just stared at him cynically.
"Then.. What is the phone from Mayu?" Ask Yukirin.
"Ah phone? Ah yes.. Mayuyu who was calling."
"What happen with her? What this relation with Jurina?" Ask Yukirin back.

"Hooh, she said she would stay at Jurina's home, she said Jurina sick, but when I offered to bring Jurina to the doctor, Mayu refused, she said she'll take care of her and she just asked me to say this to you." Obviously Sae on Yukirin.
"Hmm .. I'm worried with our children, Mayu looks like me who really worried with you in the past and don't care with anything else.
"Please do not worry, Mayu to be so because she considers Jurina was her sister, and she was a gentle kid not like you ahahaha" teased to Yukirin Sae.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN?" Ask Yukirin and stared back cynically at Sae.
"Ahaha joking darling~" says Sae while hugging Yukirin who was sitting on the bed from behind.
"...." Yukirin just silent.
"Do not silent like that my sexy wife~~" teased Sae.
"Try to tease me huh?" Ask Yukirin then turned her over and put her arms around Sae's neck.

"Hahaha not really, it's a fact ne~"
"Um ... is it true?" Ask Yukirin while playing her fingers on his Sae's chest.
"Of course~ and... What my wife is still worried with our children?" Ask Sae
"Heeh" Yukirin replied with a nod.
"Then... What if we gave Mayu real younger sister ;)"
"Sae-kun..." without asking for permission on Yukirin, Sae 'attack' Yukirin suddenly.

Side Story 1 (SaeYuki) –END-

Sorry if the side story really short  :bow:
and sorry, i don't make emm... you know what i mean ne~
because JuriMayu is still teenagers so i don't make that scene  XD :lol: :P
*run away

« Last Edit: January 17, 2014, 11:28:34 AM by jurimayu14 »
thanks for always read and waiting my fic :3
sorry for bad english *bow*
MY FANFIC
May I Love You? (JuriMayu and others)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36661.0
F4?! (JuriMayu, SayaMilky and others)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36977.0
My Special Butler (Mendol x AKB: Rikuyuu) -In Hiatus-
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36471.0
JuriMayu14's OS compilation
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36497.0

Offline edogawa4869

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • SaeYuki and KojiYuu Shipper
it's toooo short....  :frustrated:

and why don't u put some "married couple activity"???
hehehe...  :mon lol:

well, at least give me some of it in another section...

hahahaha...  XD

thanks for the side story by the way...

:twothumbs

Offline jurimayu14

• Member+
it's toooo short....  :frustrated:

and why don't u put some "married couple activity"???
hehehe...  :mon lol:

Like I said before, JuriMayu is still teenager so i didn't make it :v  :lol: XD

and this is update chapter!! *wow i really fast ne? ahaha because after this i will really really busy with my work schedule  :banghead:

May I Love You?
~JuriMayu and others~

Chapter 3

-In the morning-

~Jurina POV~
I can feel the morning sunlight piercing into my bedroom. When I opened my eyes, I see I've been on in my room and put on pajamas. With a head that feels very heavy and nauseated stomach, I tried to get up from my bed. When I trudged down the stairs of my house, I saw the figure of Mayu-chan in my family kitchen, wearing my mom red apron, is making something.
~Jurina POV END~

When Mayuyu turned her body to prepare a toast that is so, she saw a figure of Jurina standing looked at her that made Mayuyu fear, especially Mayuyu still remember vividly what Jurina did and said to her last night. After a few moments silence each other, Jurina walked slowly toward Mayuyu. Mayuyu could only dwell in fear while Jurina who did not realize it was actually just wanted to take the cold water in the refrigerator and sitting in a chair.

"Mayu-chan my head feels heavy" Jurina groaned that finally awaked Mayuyu.
"Your own fault why you went home with drunk condition like that" replied Mayuyu curtly while put toast on a plate.
"I? Drunk? Ahh I did not remember what happened last night" said Jurina while still holding her illness.
"What did your friends are doing it to you so that you can get drunk like that?" Ask Mayuyu

"I-I do not remember, ahh Mayu-chan are not school?" asked Jurina back.
"I've asked mama Yuki to call the school and tell  you were sick and give me permission to take care of you, after all, what do you want me to school, and mama Yuki was the one who take care of you and know that you're drunk, and tell this to your parents?" answer Mayuyu clear length make Jurina silent.

"Eat your bread, drink your tea and come back rested" command Mayuyu to Jurina who only be answered by a nod.
After finishing breakfast, Jurina back to her room to rest, even though her head is very pain, Jurina force it to remember what happened to her yesterday and what she did to Mayuyu. But to no avail, it just makes her head ache and she decided to sleep. While Mayuyu was silent in the Takahashi's living room, still daydreaming and thinking about Jurina words last night.

~~~

-Next morning at school-
Jurina is still unwell force herself to go to school, of course Mayuyu or both Mayuyu's parents can’t prohibit Jurina because it is also her right. This morning Mayuyu tried to forget what happened to her and tried to act casual.
"When the lesson later, if you feel uncomfortable, ask permission first and rest in the infirmary ok" Mayuyu said on Jurina while holding Jurina's face with both hands.

"Hai~" Jurina replied while smiling to Mayuyu. Not as usual this time Mayuyu who led Jurina to class
"Jurina-kun finally you came too~" "We miss you~~" "Are you okay?" Said Jurina fans who suddenly came over JuriMayu.
"YOU!! YOU THINK, BECAUSE WHO JURINA SICK HAH!" Mayuyu shouted and make all students who are around them noticed. Realizing that payed, Mayuyu lowered her voice.

"Do you want your teachers and parents know what you have done?"
"So-sorry Mayu-senpai" third of Jurina fans replied with a tone of fear and went quickly after bowing as a sign of apology to Mayuyu.

"And ... You too Jurina! Did you comfortable against your fans are like it? You have to know your fans not only them, what if someone had done the more bizarre of them huh?!" Upset Mayuyu
"No. .. Because I'm sure Mayu-chan will always protect me :3" Jurina replied relaxed while smiling.
"BAKA!" Shouted Mayuyu and straight away leaving  Jurina who confused without the slightest salutation.

~Mayuyu POV~
'Baka! Baka! Baka! Jurina Baka!' Upset me in my heart.
'She's already teenager, even her body is bigger and taller than me, what she did not realize!' Upset me until I did not realize that I had reached my classroom, and I saw Harugon and Rabutan standing around my seat. My feeling immediately bad.

"Mayu-chan~~" Call Rabutan and Harugon together, they usually do not call me like that.
"Ehem Ehem.. There are depleted permission, do not go to school in unison ne~" said Harugon
"She said be personal nurse and take care Jurina alone~" This time Rabutan who speaks and make me shocked.
"Wh-where did you guys know, I-I'm not telling this to you" I said after sitting at my seat.

"Geez Mayuyu~ we are your bestfriend so even if you do not tell us, we definitely know~"
"After all, Jurina fans is so many~ all her fans talk about this *including us* so a news like that would have reached the ears of us~"
"I do not understand how that kid could be as popular as this whereas she's only 2 months study in here" I said do not understand it.

"Aih Mayu~ supposed to, you are the one who the most know about Jurina~" "She was not only ikemen" "But she is also good at sports, especially at basketball" "She's too smart and she is known not only by the teachers but also by the students" " Kyaa~~" obvious from my both bestfriend and once again ended with shouts that are not important.

~~~

-School Break-

Because Jurina still sick, I decided approached her first this time to eat together as usual. Originally Harugon and Rabutan little forced to eat with us again, not that I do not want or do not like, but I do not want Jurina is still unwell plagued by both my best friend who is also her fans. When I had reached the front of Jurina classroom, not visible figure I'm looking for.

"Huaa there is Mayu-senpai" "Apparently, if look from closely so pretty" "Like an angel" "Jurina really lucky" I could hear the conversation clearly from guys Jurina's class friends are talking about me, but I do not care. When I was looking for Jurina figure, suddenly there is someone who hit me slowly on the shoulder from behind. Spontaneously, I immediately turning my body.
"Ah gomen ne Mayu-senpai" said my junior who looks cute, while she bowed her body.

"Mayu-senpai looking for Jurina? Jurina in the infirmary, she said her head hurt" she said after standing up straight. After hearing her explanation, I say thank you, and went straight to infirmary.

~~~

-Infirmary-

"Sumimasen" I said, opening the infirmary door slowly.
"Ahh~ Mayu-chan~" called Haruna-sensei, our school doctor.
"What Jurina is here sensei?' I asked.

"Ahh, Jurina-kun? She was sleeping over there, even though she was sick and was sleeping still look ikemen~ hahaha" Haruna-sensei said while showing where Jurina is. Even our school teachers 'interested' on Jurina, made me even more confused.
"Arigatou sensei" I said, bending down and then go to the designated place Haruna-sensei. I saw Jurina still asleep. I put a lunch box to Jurina on table near her bed. Because it does not have the heart to wake her, I decided to go back to classroom, but when I would go, Jurina grabbed my hand.

"Mayu-chan, let's eat together~" she said.
"Are you awake? Did your head still hurt? Do you want I call Haruna-sensei?" I asked while holding her head.
"Do not worry~ I'm okay, I want to eat with Mayu-chan~" she smiled. I opened her lunch box and sit in a chair nearby.
"Feeding me~~" she said with a tone of spoiled. I know she will request this, though actually I was reluctant because I still upset with her, but somehow I could not resist it.

"Yes, yes, I know Jurina" I granted her request. As I  was feeding Jurina, i  can feel she stares at me, a look that made me think of the scene in the last night, when Jurina said love to me.  There is no single word that comes out of his mouth until the food runs out, it feels quite strange to me. I tried to ignore it, but when I stood and will clinch her lunch box, Jurina finally speak, saying the words that make my mind instantly empty, making a loss for words, and make my heart stop beating.

“May I love you, Mayu-chan?”
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry for bad english

MY FANFIC

Offline edogawa4869

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: May I Love You? (JuriMayu & others) ~Chapter 3~ Update!! -6/11/2013-
« Reply #23 on: November 06, 2013, 05:23:54 PM »
wooow...
you're fast...  :twothumbs

kyaaa....
finally Jurina confess to Mayu...  :luvluv1:

i told you Mayu, Juju really loves u...

:inlove:

just say "yes"  :wub:

keep on going author-san...

but don't push yourself...

and good luck for your work...  :mon determined:

Offline flunicsnaz

• ♥ is easier to be demonstrated than define
« Reply #24 on: November 06, 2013, 08:01:08 PM »
 :on woohoo: so fast  :heart:

"Your own fault why you went home with drunk condition like that" replied Mayuyu curtly while put toast on a plate.
"I? Drunk? Ahh I did not remember what happened last night" said Jurina while still holding her illness.
"What did your friends are doing it to you so that you can get drunk like that?" Ask Mayuyu

:shock: Me also want to know how can she end up drunk badly.
hope you will reveal it soon jurimayu14  :pleeease:

Quote from: jurimayu14
"I've asked mama Yuki to call the school and tell  you were sick and give me permission to take care of you, after all, what do you want me to school, and mama Yuki was the one who take care of you and know that you're drunk, and tell this to your parents?" answer Mayuyu clear length make Jurina silent.

mehehe.. :on lol: you are so dead if your parent know this.
for sure atsumama will  :mon fierce:  :mon mad:  :mon cheek: :mon yell:

“May I love you, Mayu-chan?”  :mon crazyinlove:
 :mon fyeah: ooo wow... jurina has a gut huh... sweer talker,player.. she look like sae.
 :mon evillaff: i'm waiting for the answer... will mayu accept it or jurina will get a slap hard on her face  :mon slapself:

will wait patiently  :on roll:

:on thumbb: love you jurimayu14  :on slopkiss:

~ :heart: :peace:~

Offline jurimayu14

• Member+
« Reply #25 on: November 12, 2013, 09:25:29 AM »
hey hey I'm back minna :fap

keep on going author-san...

but don't push yourself...

and good luck for your work...  :mon determined:

thanks~~ :3

:on woohoo: so fast  :heart:

:shock: Me also want to know how can she end up drunk badly.
hope you will reveal it soon jurimayu14  :pleeease:

ok enjoy it (?)  :lol:

May I Love You?
Side Story 2 (Jurina x Myao, Maachan, Erepyon with Tomochin)

~Myao POV~
Today, I, my classmates Erepyon and also my sister  Maachan, plans to meet Jurina after school and ask her to play. We then quickly come to Jurina before yeah.. she going with Mayu-senpai. And we were lucky, Jurina still in her classroom.
We approached her with a big smile, Jurina look confused saw our arrival. Turns Jurina was very friendly, even though this was the first time we talked to her, Jurina even receive our invite to go. In the middle of our conversation, Mayu-senpai came, Jurina happily ran to her, when Jurina will explain to Mayu-senpai we cut her words.
"We borrowed Jurina ne Mayu-senpai" "We also want to play with Jurina-kun" "Can we, Mayu-san" said our alternately.
And.. Although slightly hesitated, turned out to Mayu-senpai let Jurina go with us.
~Myao POV END~

~~~

~Maachan POV~
Actually I annoyed my sister be Jurina fans too. But it was hard to denying Jurina charm. After Jurina finished her basketball activity *of course we wait and watch* we go. Actually I do not know where we are going and what my sister and Erena-san plans.
~Maachan POV END~

~~~

Jurina looked a little shocked when she realized she was invited to a bar, Jurina initially refused but due to forced and hearing Erepyon and Myao speech Jurina finally agreed.

~Erepyon POV~
Arriving at the bar owned by my sister, we immediately brought Jurina into the room which I order by using her name. Because my sister was familiar with Myao and her sister. In order to complete my plan, we also ordered a beer of course for Jurina~

~~~

This makes us closer, Jurina not bothered with us, even though SMS from Mayu-senpai had made her want to go home, but it did not disturb our plans. Myao managed to divert Jurina attention and my opportunity to give beer for Jurina. Without the slightest suspicion she drink what I give.
"Erepyon you sure this is okay? What if your sister know?"Ask Myao to me.
"Look at Jurina enjoyed it~ about my sister? You better worry about your sister who went to the toilet and does not back it, doesn't it Jurina-kun?"
"Heeh~ want to drink again~~ hehehe" Jurina pleaded with spoiled.
'So here goes feels be Mayu-san' I thought to myself. After I granted her wish, I kiss her lips which so tempting. Myao looks surprised by what I did while Jurina looks enjoy it. Although in the end I was disappointed, because the name who mentioned by Jurina is just Mayu-senpai.
~Erepyon POV END~

~Tomochin POV~

As usual my bar pretty crowded for a weekday like this, almost the entire karaoke room and other room full
"Room 14, Did still empty?' I asked to my bar receptionist.
"Already there are filling, with Jurina name, Tomomi-san" he explained. Although my bar visitors pretty much, I memorized who those remained customers in my bar. And this is first time I heard his name.
When going back to my office, I saw a sister Miho-chan, Erena's friend, of course I followed her with wonder and suspicion on my sister.

~~~

Arriving in room 14, my thought was true, Erena with Miho and her sister was the one who booked this room.
"You?! You are still under age! And what the hell is this beer!" Shouted me without realizing there are other people in this room.
"Do not be so creepy~ hehe" he said as he put his head on my shoulder, the smell of alcohol is highly concentrated in his mouth.
"Well, we go home" said my sister. I turned around and saw a figure who I saw first this time. He smiled sweetly at me. Is it Jurina?
'He... Handsome... But.. Only a kids'
~Tomochin POV END~

~~~

"I told you it was a bad idea" upset Myao
"If your sister not to the toilet too long it will not happen" upset Erepyon
"Onee-chan, Erena-san it's better if we usher Jurina see her condition was" Said Maachan.
After bickering fault of their own, eventually they usher Jurina just up front of her complex because fear of Mayuyu. And let Jurina go home alone...
Side Story 2 (Jurina x Myao, Maachan, Erepyon with Tomochin) –END-

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ahaha sorry for weird os  :lol: XD :bow:
about erepyon-jurina kiss it's not Jurina's first kiss, calm down  XD
and tomochin thought Jurina is man, because she didn't wear her skirts ahaha~~

btw in reallity they already kissing~ if you don't know, watch this

i will update next chapter if i can, keep support JuriMayu  XD :P
« Last Edit: November 15, 2013, 02:56:46 AM by jurimayu14 »
MY FANFIC

Offline edogawa4869

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: May I Love You? (JuriMayu & others) ~Side Story 2~ Update!! -12/11/2013-
« Reply #26 on: November 12, 2013, 01:38:09 PM »
so that's the reason why Jurina came back home in drunk condition...

damn u girls...  :angry:

and Erepyon!!!!!!

how dare u kiss Jurina....  :scolding:

but somehow i thank to them..

because Jurina could confess her love to mayu...  :shy2:

keep going...  :twothumbs

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
Re: May I Love You? (JuriMayu & others) ~Side Story 2~ Update!! -12/11/2013-
« Reply #27 on: November 12, 2013, 09:35:59 PM »
Jurina love Mayu

Ahhh.. So sweet, Jurina so Ikemen

Will Mayu accept Jurina feelings :?

Offline flunicsnaz

• ♥ is easier to be demonstrated than define
Re: May I Love You? (JuriMayu & others) ~Side Story 2~ Update!! -13/11/2013-
« Reply #28 on: November 13, 2013, 05:29:48 PM »
 :mon annoy: ohoho... now i get it...

:mon geek: unforgivable kiddo

poor jurichan..   :monk gboy:

:mon misch: mehehe... tomochin.... if jurina is not a kid sure she will bring jurina to her house.

:mon dunno: will mayu found out this??? hurm...

Thanks for the short update Jurimayu14  :mon sweat:

:heart:  :peace: ~

Offline Kazan

• Member+
Re: May I Love You? (JuriMayu & others) ~Side Story 2~ Update!! -13/11/2013-
« Reply #29 on: November 16, 2013, 08:08:13 PM »
 :w00t: I just know this  :twothumbs I also like jurimayu
Please update soon  :on thumbb: :k-thrilled:

Offline jurimayu14

• Member+
Re: May I Love You? (JuriMayu & others) ~Chapter 4~ Update!! -17/11/2013-
« Reply #30 on: November 17, 2013, 06:44:05 AM »
but somehow i thank to them..

because Jurina could confess her love to mayu...  :shy2:

ahaha right, because that incident Jurina finally said her feeling but...

:mon misch: mehehe... tomochin.... if jurina is not a kid sure she will bring jurina to her house.

yeah I think that too, she will bring Jurina if erepyon is not there XD  :grin:

:w00t: I just know this  :twothumbs I also like jurimayu
Please update soon  :on thumbb: :k-thrilled:

thanks for like jurimayu too :3
here we go~

May I Love You?
~JuriMayu and others~

Chapter 4

~Jurina POV~
“May I love you, Mayu-chan?”
I wonder what I was thinking, my mind blank and my head little hurt.  There is no wind or rain, I say the words that may and will definitely make Mayu-chan shocked. What if Mayu-chan mad at me? What if she does not want to be friends with me? Ahh baka! Baka! Baka! Jurina baka!!
~Jurina POV END~

~Mayuyu POV~

'What was I hear misheard?' I thought to myself, I tried and tried to calm down but failed. I hope this is all just a dream, god please wake up me.
"Mayu-chan... Gomen ne..." Jurina said quietly, successfully knocked me that I was not dreaming. Do not care about her apology, I'm leaving her as soon as possible.

"Sumimasen Haruna-sensei" I quickly said goodbye without looking at Haruna-sensei.
I do not know what to do, my chest hurt, my mind blank, I decided to calm down for a moment on the roof of the school.
"Kami-sama, what do I do?"
~Mayuyu POV END~

~~~

School bell rang, indicating that the break has been completed. Rabutan and Harugon that has finish their break was back to the classroom. Both seemed surprised to not see Mayuyu in the classroom. Until the teacher of next lesson comes, Mayuyu has not returned.
"Gon, Where's Mayuyu? She's usually not like this, she's the most diligent" said Rabutan.
"I do not know, I will try to SMS ne" answer Harugon

~~~

~Jurina POV~

School bell has rang. After my situation has getting better, I said goodbye to Haruna-sensei. But I have not been back to the classroom, my mind a blank, just Mayu-chan what I think. I kept walking until finally arriving, arriving at Mayu-chan's classroom. But I was surprised when I saw there is no figure of Mayu-chan in her class. I saw faces of Rabu-san and Haruka-san looks worried as well. After how long silence, Rabu-san and Harukan-san notices me in front of their class. Immediately, from a distance they ask me.

'Where's Mayuyu?' Roughly like this is what they say to me. Of course I don't know either, because after I emm declared love, Mayu-chan left me. Originally I wanted to SMS or call Mayu-chan but now that I thought maybe it would just make matters worse. Finally I decided to go back to my classroom.
~Jurina POV END~

-School Rooftop-

~Mayuyu POV~

Now I'm still here, on the roof of the school, did not know well what I do and think. Just look for the wind to calm myself. I am aware and have heard my school bell rang, but my body feels reluctant to go from here, though I don't really like things like this. I checked my cell phone that it was vibrating, when I saw it turns out Haruka who SMS and worried, hah.. I think Jurina, somehow I just hope Jurina the one who worried about me. Until I didn't realize I already here in hours until the school bell rang. I decided to go back to class and then go home.
~Mayuyu POV END~

~~~

Other students in the Mayuyu's classroom had gone home, just Harugon and Rabutan left because wait Mayuyu who had not yet returned until school finish. After 5 minutes of waiting finally figure awaited coming. Immediately, both approached Mayuyu.
"Where are you Mayuyu?" "We're worried about you!" "That Jurina also had come here" "Is there something going on between you two?" Ask them interchangeably. But who asked only silence.
After sitting on her seat and a long silence, finally Mayuyu spoke well and her two friends look very curious about what Mayuyu would say.

~Mayuyu POV~
After a deep breath, I finally dared to tell to Harugon and Rabutan.
"Jurina, Jurina declared... in love with me." I said quietly with a little hesitation.
"EH?! WHAT! Finally~~" they said in unison that certainly surprised me.

"We've thought it would happen" "It could be seen from Jurina's eyes when look to you" "From her attitude is also evident, is not it gon?" They explained in turn.
'Is that so?' I wondered.
"Yes, we indeed know Jurina only a moment, when she was a kohai in our Junior High School from a year, and now this year when she became our kohai in High School again" said Rabutan.

"But we've been friends with you for 6 years Mayu, we know you really well" added Harugon.
"We also know you love her too right?" Ask Rabutan that made me shocked
"I-I? N-no!" I answered firmly.
"Are you sure? Is not the reason you reject guys approaching you because Jurina right?" Back Rabutan ask me.
"Ahh never mind" WIth upset I stood up and took my bag then went out of the classroom.
"Why Mayuyu so tsundere on Jurina?" Ask Harugon on Rabutan who just answered with a shake of the head.

~~~

It has been 15 minutes since the school bell rang, because Jurina did not come to my class I decided to come to her. Followed by Rabutan and Harugon that only silence behind me. During the journey to Jurina class, I kept thinking about these my both bestfriend words.
'Did I like her too? B-but the reason I refuse guys who approached me because I wanted to focus on my school, and.. how about Jurina anyway if I have a boyfriend? Ahh I don’t understand '
~Mayuyu POV END~

When it's up in Jurina class, scenery in sight, interrupted Mayuyu reverie. She saw Jurina was sitting alone with her classmates. The girl who were told about Jurina in last afternoon. Jurina looked happy with a smile plastered on her face, and her friend is rubbed Jurina's head very gently. Somehow Mayuyu looks upset with what she saw.

"Jurina BAKA!" Mayuyu shouted without her realize it, made Jurina aware of her existence. Aware of it, Mayuyu immediately ran away leaving Jurina and two friends in a state of wonder.
Looking at it, Jurina quickly got up and said goodbye to her friend who named Kanon, then chase Mayuyu after greeting Harugon and Rabutan a moment.

~~~

~Mayuyu POV~

I kept running until I reached the school lobby, I heard Jurina who chased me calling out my name. Although I ran as fast as any, Jurina who good in sports able to chase me and now there beside me who being exhausted.
"Mayu-chan..." she said as she grabbed both my shoulders with both hands to help me stand properly, reflex I hit her hand. Do not care about the whole school which watching us.

"Mayu-chan, Kanon and I ..."
"Never mind, I do not care! Don't talk to me again! I do not want to see you again!!" I yelled at her, then went out from school leaving her who shocked and silence because my words.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally~~ i can update this :) thanks for you all who always read this fic, sankyuu~~  :)
« Last Edit: November 17, 2013, 02:31:03 PM by jurimayu14 »
MY FANFIC

Offline Kazan

• Member+
« Reply #31 on: November 17, 2013, 11:35:21 AM »
 :on gay: :on woohoo: :tama-laff: :tama-yeeaah: yeah update
Mayu being jealous. She has not realized that she likes jurina too

Offline edogawa4869

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #32 on: November 17, 2013, 04:07:50 PM »
aaawww....

mayu's jealousy was cute...  :mon inluv:

she keep denied her feeling until she saw Jurina with another girl...  :bigdeal:

go get your girl Juju....  :mon yeah:

thanks for the update...  :twothumbs

Offline jurimayu14

• Member+
« Reply #33 on: November 22, 2013, 09:09:11 AM »
hey hey minna-san~~ genki desuka? ahaha sorry i'm not update this now, maybe at night or tomorrow  :rofl: XD

i just wanna give you information (?) in the next chapter Kuumin (EX-SKE48 Yagami Kumi) will appear! and she'll be a boy in here  :lol:

just wanna let you know..
Mayuyu, Harugon, and Rabutan are 3rd Grade
Kuumin, Myao, and Erepyon are 2nd Grade
Jurina, Kanon, Maachan and pip *this is secret will appear asap :v* are 1st Grade

ganbatte for me  XD
thanks for always read this.

when Yukirin see Jurina wanna kiss her daughter :v  :lol: XD :P
MY FANFIC

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
Re: May I Love You? (JuriMayu & others) ~Chapter 5~ Update!! -25/11/2013-
« Reply #34 on: November 25, 2013, 02:26:15 PM »
Im glad that they make up

Please update soon

Offline RenshuChan

• Jurina's secret crush ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I know many people's secret, but they don't ~
« Reply #35 on: November 25, 2013, 04:04:52 PM »
Nyaaa ~ they made up !!! Why does Mayuyu have to be such a tsundere (⌣́_⌣̀)
When will they dating ? I can't wait >_<

Offline jurimayu14

• Member+
« Reply #36 on: November 27, 2013, 07:11:10 AM »
Sorry minna-san i forgot to post this before update the fic

so here we go~

May I Love You?
Side Story 3 (KaiAcchan)

It's almost one week KaiAcchan left Jurina alone, it makes Acchan worry.

"Atsuko? What's wrong with your face? Are you sick?" Ask Kai to Acchan then sat beside her while holding her head.
"I'm okay Kai, I'm just worried with Jurina" said Acchan.
"Jurina? What's wrong with our children?" Ask Kai
"I don't know, my feel just unwell, constantly leaving her with Mayu-chan"

"Mayu? She's a good kid, I think she could keep Jurina well, we also close with SaeYuki" said Kai wonder
"It's not a matter of Mayu-chan baka! You're..." upset Acchan.
"Then?" Ask Kai after laying his body in bed.
"But Jurina, our children, bakamidget!! I always pay attention, her attitude and gaze at Mayu-chan just like you to me~ "Acchan said as she lay down on top of Kai.

"Oi~ I'm not baka -3- well, about Jurina and Mayu, I hope you take it easy, they merely sisters, and if they are very close to it because they are both single children, no longer have to sullen like that" said Kai while rubbing Acchan's head.
"I do not sullen, baka! Ihh.. You must entertaining me now also~ kkk~"  said Acchan as she showed her trademark smile.
"Entertain? With what?" Ask Kai confused.

"By your 'junior'~~" Acchan replied still smiling as he plays her fingers on Kai's chest
"Atsuko!" Ignoring Kai's shout, Acchan sit on Kai lap and kiss 'wild' Kai's lips.
Of course Kai could not resist his wife's wishes, even though his body was tired from working all day, actually Kai also want to do things that had long they don't doing. Though both of them have to go to the airport tomorrow early in the morning.
Acchan is still above Kai's body, with slowly opening Kai clothes.

"Atsuko... tomorrow we..." Kai has not finished speaking, Acchan stop it.
"Shh.. Don't say anything or I'll be angry with you! I know you wanna it too~~" teased Acchan while showing her trademark smile. Kai just replied with a nod.

After undressing Kai, Acchan kiss Kai's lips again, this time Kai did not just silent. She fought and attack Acchan back, reversing their position, and slowly began to open Acchan pajamas. Highly visible both missed each other. Although one week together, Kai who is very busy with his work until it hadn't has time even just to have sex with his wife.

After kissing each other for some time and play their tongue, Kai kiss gently Acchan's cheek until down to her neck, upper Acchan pajamas which have apart also makes Kai could easily 'play' with Acchan's beautiful breasts. Not wanting to waste time, Kai straight to Acchan's chest and began licking it.

"Ahh Kai" sighed Acchan softly.
"I really miss you Atsuko" said Kai in the middle of his activities.
"Miss you too ahh.. Kai.. ahh"

After kissing each other and undress all the clothes in their bodies. Both continue the 'game' who they very missed it, until the time show 2am and they fell asleep with exhaustion.

Side Story 3 (KaiAcchan) –END-

sorry if this os really short  :P :lol:
« Last Edit: November 27, 2013, 07:19:39 AM by jurimayu14 »
MY FANFIC

Offline jurimayu14

• Member+
« Reply #37 on: November 27, 2013, 07:13:48 AM »
Nyaaa ~ they made up !!! Why does Mayuyu have to be such a tsundere (⌣́_⌣̀)
When will they dating ? I can't wait >_<

if Mayuyu not a tsundere it's not interisting kkk~~
and they dating? it's secret~~ you must wait and keep read this~ kkk~  XD :fap

and sorry i must re-post this chap

May I Love You?
~JuriMayu and others~

Chapter 5

Already one more week passed since Jurina declared love and 'rejected' by Mayuyu. Mayuyu and Jurina never again come home and go to school together. KaiAcchan has returned now, so Jurina no longer stay or come just to eat in Mayuyu's home. Even so, both Mayuyu parents aware of it. KaiAcchan who just returned even realize it.

~~~

-After Basketball activities, at school field-

Jurina have activites this day with her basketball club, so she came home late.
"Yo Jurina" said Kuumin, seniors and friend of the basketball club.
"Yo, what's up?" Said Jurina then drank her drink.

"I want to ask you something" said Kuumin after sitting next to Jurina.
"About Kanon? Kkk~" teased Jurina on Kuumin, instantly making Kuumin face blushing.
"Aih, this time it is not about her, but about you"
"Huh? I?" asked Jurina confused.

"Hooh, what happened to you and Mayu-senpai? You know my classmates are all very noisy,  the girl, the boy, just same, just you two who always be topic of discussion" replied Kuumin while shaking his head in wonder.
"Hahaha, really?" asked Jurina while grinning.

"You're a school idol, and Mayu-Senpai also prima donna of our school, I'm not surprised, just tired of hearing the same question from them every day" said Kuumin after drinking.
"'Are Jurina and Mayu-senpai end?' 'Why do they fight?' 'Did Jurina cheating?' 'Did Mayu-senpai has a boyfriend?' And so on. I just ignore them, because what I know you and Mayu-senpai just friends, or did you guys already..." Continue Kuumin while staring at Jurina.

"Mayu-chan mad at me, I was be rejected, hehehe" said Jurina somehow looks relaxed.
"EH?" Kuumin can only be surprised to hear Jurina answer.
"Jurina~~ Kuumin-Senpai~~" shouted Kanon from afar while walking towards Jurina and Kuumin.
"Ka-Kanon" said Kuumin softly who nervous looking Kanon walking towards them.

"Kanon~~" said Jurina while waving her hand on to Kanon..
"Hi Jurina~ Hi Kuumin-senpai~ :3" called Kanon on both.
"Ha-hi Kanon" Kuumin replied nervously.
"Ahh~ I have to go home~~ Ja ne~~" Jurina ran away after leaving both of which can only be silent.

~~~~

Arriving in front of the house, Jurina looked at the Mayuyu's house, and when it happened Mayuyu come out of the house to take out the trash. Mayuyu does not care Jurina in there who looked at her.
"Mayu-chan" Jurina tried to call Mayuyu but who called only go as if not heard.
Acchan who in front of the door of the house to welcome her daughter who coming home, so silent look at the moment that just happened.

"Jurina" Acchan called after a long silence.
"Ahh Mommy~~" Jurina replied while she ran and hugged her mother.
"This kid already been big still spoiled~ lest when mama gone, you are troublesome for aunt Yuki or even continue to spoiled with Mayu-chan? Hmm?" Ask Acchan while rubbing Jurina's head and walked into the house.
"Umm..."

"Mom know there is a problem between you, whatever it mom hope do not ruin your friendship and you can always keep this friendship relationship, okay?" Said Acchan who only answered with a nod by Jurina.
"Well, you must take a bath now, school idol body is stink really, ahaha" teased Acchan to her daughter that makes the atmosphere so filled with laughter.

~~~

-At 7 pm-

Jurina who still been daydreaming in her room, continue to pay attention the situation in Mayuyu's bedroom. Mayuyu who already finished with her dinner back to her room, and when she realized Jurina watched her, she quickly closed the curtains and the window of her room. Seeing it in a hurry Jurina immediately ran and jumped into the Mayuyu room's porch. Mayuyu effort was in vain.

"Ah- akh ouch" Jurina seen pain after her head hit Mayuyu's room window.
"Baka.."said Mayuyu softly then walked back to her desk.
"Mayu-chan wait" Jurina restrain Mayuyu with holding Mayuyu hand.
"...." Mayuyu just silent on her position.

"Gomen ne Mayu-chan... Hmm.. At that time, my head still hurts, my mind was blank, I do not know what I say, please do not be mad at me continuously, I do not.." Jurina tears began to look in the corner of her eye.
Mayuyu is aware of it let out a long breath and turned toward her body to Jurina.

"Well, I forgive you. Don't to cry anymore, this kid still whiny, what the whole school said later~ kkk~~" teased Mayuyu as she wiped Jurina tears and rubbed her cheeks.
"Mayu-chan.. -3-" Hear be teased like that Jurina pouted her lips.
"Ahahaha, did you have dinner? Did you done your homework?" Ask Mayuyu.

"Ahh already anyway, homework? Not yet hehehe" Jurina replied as she showed her puppy smile.
"Well, quickly return to your room and do your homework"
"Ahh I wanna do my homework here ne?~~"
"Hmm, well, emm then why are you still here?" Ask Mayuyu surprised to see Jurina who still standing look at her.

"Ano... About Kanon and I..." when heard Jurina will discuss things that Mayuyu do not want to remember anymore, Mayuyu cut Jurina words.
"Jurina, don't talk about it anymore, can't you?" Mayuyu said with a slightly annoyed tone.
"HA-HAI!" Jurina straight back to her room.

~Mayuyu POV~

When Jurina says about Kanon and herself, made me think of events in the infirmary at that time. I do not want to remember more things that make us quarrel. And about Kanon, I already know, though actually I do not care. Hmm...

~Mayuyu POV END~

-Flashback, 1 day after JuriMayu quarrel-

Not as usual, this time Mayuyu go to school alone. With a face that looks shabby look a like after crying, Mayuyu get into class with no spirit.
"Mayuyu~ Ohayou~" called Rabutan and Harugon.
"Ohayou" said Mayuyu limply then sat on her seat.
"Where's your prince? The ikemen Jurina~" Ask Harugon while looking outside their classroom. Spontaneous, Rabutan hit Harugon's head.

"Ouch.. Why?" Groaned Harugon while clutching her head which sick.
"Baka.. Ahh Mayuyu..." see Mayuyu who just silent like a statue, made Rabutan thought better to ask.

~~~

-At school break-

Mayuyu with Harugon and Rabutan are heading cafeteria. Look Jurina with Kanon and the others were eating together there. Seeing the arrival of Mayuyu, Jurina just looked down. Mayuyu was also saw Jurina there, do not care about it and they sat far apart. Of course seeing this, JuriMayu back be the topic of conversation in the school, but this time not because they were always together but because they actually fight. And this will be a very hot news for both their fans.

~~~

A few days later, quarrels JuriMayu still be 'Tranding topic' at their school. Mayuyu who does not like to be topic of conversation, this time decided to rest herself in the school library. Kanon who happened to be there, ventured herself to say hello to Mayuyu, especially she felt because her JuriMayu's fighting.

"Sumimasen Mayu-senpai" greet Kanon while bowing to Mayuyu. Mayuyu was also bowing her body.
"Ano.. Mayu-senpai about Jurina... I .. emm nothing happen to us, sorry if the current events in the classroom be your quarrel. Gomen ne Mayu-senpai gomen.." Kanon said as she bowed again.
"Well, it's not your fault Kanon-chan" Mayuyu said softly.

"Eh? Th-thank you Mayu-senpai. Domo Arigatou gozaimasu." Says Kanon while bowed.
"Ahaha, that I should apologize for making you think about us, gomen ne Kanon-chan. And I also want to apologize about Jurina, if that kid is troubling you when she's not with me"
"Ne Mayu-senpai it's okay" Kanon said with a smile. Since that time the two became close.

-Flashback END-

"Mayu-chan~ my homework piled~~ huee~" said Jurina who had returned to the Mayuyu's room.
"Eh? Do not you ever do it?" Ask Mayuyu who has snapped out of his reverie.
"Not~ hehehehe~~ how I could do my homework if I see Mayu-chan kept scowling at me." Jurina replied casually then pouted her lips.
"You're a... Huh.. well I will help you" after that Mayuyu help Jurina finish her homeworks until the time shows at 12 am and both fell asleep.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry for bad english  :bow:
« Last Edit: November 27, 2013, 08:38:40 AM by jurimayu14 »
MY FANFIC

Offline Kazan

• Member+
 XD when it goes?

Offline jurimayu14

• Member+
MY FANFIC

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: School Food Punishment - Close, Down, Back To