JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hotei Tomoyasu - Chase!!!

Author Topic: Juliet and Cinderella ~ [UPDATE - Chapter 22 - (10/28)]  (Read 91265 times)

Offline kimino-me

• i love BEANS!
Re: Juliet and Cinderella ~ [UPDATE - Chapter 6 - (4/13)]
« Reply #140 on: April 15, 2012, 04:43:38 PM »
This keeps getting even better! Man, I've sorta fallen for Sayu in this.  XD Might have a thing for tsundere characters probs BUT AIGAKI MOST OF ALL IS :heart: I really like how you approached the search for the glass slipper, in this case, the earring. GJ! Aahhh, so close Aika, SO CLOSE. ;_;

Offline Eleos

« Reply #141 on: April 23, 2012, 03:57:31 AM »
Well would you look at that. You've turned my lurker mode off. And on top of that, you've driven me to actually make an account on here. How'd that happen?  :? Oh. Your awesome writing skills. Duh. Silly me.

I mostly just hang out over on H!O, but somehow or another I found my way over here. And then I discovered your fanfics and, well, here we are.

I just wanted to pop up and let you know how wonderful I think your stories are. And let me tell you, just the fact that I've come out of the shadows to comment at all is a rather huge accomplishment. This is only the second time that's happened. Very well done madam.  :twothumbs

I just love Sayu in this story. I wanted to shoot her in Kokoro no Uta and she was adorable in Chigatte mo. But I think this is my favorite depiction of her. I can't wait until she starts to warm up a bit.  :wub:

So yeah. There you have it. Your stories are awesome. You're awesome. I'm going to make an honest effort to actually comment on here regularly instead of just lurking in the shadows. We'll see how that goes.

Well then, until next time.  Keep up the good work! I look forward to your future updates!  ;)

Offline SarangAi

• TakaGaki<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • GAKI-SAN!!! <333
« Reply #142 on: April 23, 2012, 06:47:17 AM »
@Tian_Yuan: lol did you get your email???  XD

@risa_ai: oh my gah.  wait why?  :lol:

@rndmnwierd: lol glad you liked the pwning mehehe i'm trying to raise up aika a bit here  XD

@XxRoByNxX78: oh yeah!  :lol:

@Shiawase_Honoo: lol I could too!  XD

@arisa03: lol well someone's supporting Kameshige... still....  XD

@kimino-me: tsudneres are always in style :D

@nora_nora: hehehe read on and you'll see!  :lol:

@Eleos: NEW PERSON  :otomerika: :yossi: :cow: WOOHOO~~ took three stories to bring you out but i did it!  XD  lol yeah i hang in H!O too but i only post my storeis here... i don't know why XD  thanks for commenting!   :welcome  yay~~  :twothumbs

thanks for commenting everyone!!!  gave me energy  :thumbsup

So for those of you who still don't know who Reina corresponds too... I'm BLATANTLY giving it away.  cuz at this point, you should know  XD XD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 7 – “Paris fell in love at first sight with the Unsuspecting Juliet”

“… And then you have a dinner with some of the suppliers, and then you have the rest of night to relax before your flight to Paris tomorrow morning for the spring collection.”

President Tanaka Reina flipped over another piece of paper on her desk and scribbled something on it as her secretary read her day’s schedule aloud.  She put the sheet back in a manila folder where it whence came from and adjusted her reading glasses, which had been hanging idly at the tip of her nose.  Without looking up, she held up the file to her secretary, who received it and quickly handed her boss another similar looking folder.  Placing the paperwork down on her desk and opening the cover, Reina spoke up in an impassive tone.

“The dinner will end at 9 o’clock, at latest,” she pointed out, clicking her pen.  “Is there a reason why my flight is tomorrow morning and not tonight?”

“I wanted you to get some rest beforehand,” Junjun replied in the same calm manner.

Reina quickly signed the first sheet of paper and moved on to the next page.  “Change the flight to tonight, right after the dinner,” she ordered.  “The faster I leave, the faster I can come back.”

“… Shachou, I’m concerned for your health,” the panda admitted, squeezing the stack of folders in her arms. 

The kitten let out a small dry chuckle, not taking her eyes off her work for one second.  “What brought this on, so suddenly?  I’m working like I always do.”

“That’s my point, Shachou,” Junjun said.  “I think you need a break.  And you just seemed a bit distracted at this morning’s meeting…”

Reina’s pen stopped at its spot on the page, letting the ink wallow up and create a dark blot.  “Distracted?  By what?”

“Well, I wouldn’t know,” the panda said slowly.  “But whatever it is, maybe you should take it slow… If something happened last night, Shachou…”

A flash went off in Reina’s mind as her memories traveled back to the darkened club with the unending black figures… and a single whiteness among them.  It was the face that she hadn’t forgotten since that moment, the face that she couldn’t forget.  In fact, she was preoccupied enough with the reminiscence that she had completely ignored a comment by her secretary that morning about how her leopard print shirt with the similarly patterned skirt was very cute.  Since she got complimented about her fashion on a daily basis, Reina usually ignored such comments from her employees or only gave a small nod or a smile in acknowledgement.  But it was usually different with Junjun.  After all, the girl was her most trusted worker who understood her character perfectly.  That was why Reina kept her close by at all times.  But this morning, she had completely blown off her words as she mindlessly tapped her fingers on her desk.

“Distracted…” Reina mumbled to herself, slowly taking off her glasses.  She let out another dry laugh as she closed the manila folder and started to tap it against her shoulder.  “Distracted, distracted, distracted… Tanaka Reina, distracted?”  She walked around her desk and faced her secretary before she roughly pushed the folder against her chest, taking the panda slightly by surprise.  “It’s like you don’t know me at all, Junjun.” 

Reading her boss’s cold expression, obviously showing that she was not pleased by the previous comment, the older girl silently took the folder off of Reina’s hand and bowed her head a little.  “Sumimasen, Shachou.  I crossed the line.”

The president scanned her employee from head to toe slowly before she revealed a curt smile.  “It’s fine.  I’ll forgive you since I like your coordination today.”

As the kitten turned around and started to walk towards her office door, Junjun quietly smiled to herself, happy to have her outfit consisting of a light blouse with a red skirt and gray stockings be complimented by her boss. 

But she knew that she would’ve been forgiven either way.  Tanaka Reina was like that.  She seemed cold and untouchable to those who did not really know her, but it was all just in her charismatic image and character in the end.  In reality, she loved her work (perhaps a bit too much) and she genuinely cared for her employees.  That was why even at such a young age, she had the respect of many followers in the field of fashion. 

“Junjun.”

“Hai!”

The panda quickly made her way to the company president who was just about to leave her office.  Reina then continued walking out into the hallway and approached the elevator and stopped, waiting for Junjun to push the button.  The ring of the elevator was immediate and the two women got on.  The secretary, once again, reached around her boss and clicked the button for 3rd floor.

“Remind me what I’m doing next, Junjun?” Reina asked, watching each floor light up above the elevator door.

“You’re going to Conference Room 3 in order to welcome the new interns entering our company for training,” the panda replied, taking a quick glance at the president’s schedule in her arms.  “We were unfortunately only able to hire one of the five interns from last month’s batch, which was a lot less than we expected… so we brought in another group.”

“How many?”

“Three.”

“Ages?”

“Two currently in college, one recently graduated.”

“Specialties?”

“Hair, cosmetics, and nails.  But all of them have proven to be well-rounded in all aspects of fashion work.”

“… Be honest with me, Junjun,” Reina said, just as the elevator came to a halt.  “Will the next 30 minutes I spend talking to these people eventually go to waste?”

The panda smiled as the doors slid open.  “I don’t believe so, Shachou.  I personally went through their files and picked only the best.”

“Then I’ll keep my hopes up this time,” Reina replied, having full confidence in her employee’s skills. 

The two women walked out of the elevator and turned into a large open space, brightly lit by natural light coming in through the glass wall that covered one side of the room.  Rows of small coffee tables and chairs were lined up by the glass wall and on the other side was a series of doors leading to offices and other rooms.  All the employees stopped what they were doing as soon as they spotted President Tanaka and took the time to bow to her or greet her with a “Ohayou gozaimasu, Shachou!” or “Kyou mo yoroshiku onegaishimasu, Shachou!”  Reina smiled back at her loyal workers, replying back with a quiet, “Kyou mo yoroshiku ne” or “Kyou mo ganbatte ne”. 

Although it seemed like such a minimal gesture on Reina’s part, Junjun knew that she was actually directing at least one phrase to every employee of hers.  It was simply because time rarely allowed her that she was unable to call out each of their names in her greetings, which she would definitely be able to if she was asked.  Although this morning-greeting scene was something that could be witnessed every day at the Bijou company building, Junjun couldn’t help but be amazed every time at how easily Tanaka Shachou’s workers lowered their heads to her, although the majority of them were much older than her.  It just came to show just how revered this tiny 22-year-old girl was for her talents in both fashion and business.

After all the greetings were done and over with, Reina and Junjun eventually arrived at their destination: a door marked with a metal plate that read “Conference Room 3”.  Junjun opened the door to reveal a large open area with a long table; three figures were seated silently in their seats.  Reina walked in first and casually headed towards the main chair at the head of the table.  As the kitten pulled the chair out, she heard the rustle of the other people immediately getting up from their seats, trying to show respect to the President.  Well, at least these people knew their manners.  Compared to the previous batch of interns, this new group was already off to a better start.

Smiling a little to herself, Reina sat down in her chair as Junjun stood behind her.  Another rustle indicated that the interns had sat back down after their President.  The kitten looked up at the three women sitting on either side of her.  On her right was a pretty girl with a slightly long face, whose hair was cut short up to her ears.  Judging by her outfit, Reina could tell that she was indeed quite fashionable in her own right.  The girl sitting in the next chair down had brown hair that was done up in a very high bun, and seemed to be much shorter than the other girl.  She looked rather plain for someone who was to be in the fashion business, but Reina would wait to truly test her skills; she trusted in Junjun’s judging criteria.  The last girl on the president’s left looked a little older than the other two girls.  She had brown hair that went slightly past her shoulders and full lips that she constantly chewed on nervously. 

Reina slightly raised her eyebrows.  It was a very slight change in her expression so most people would not have realized that the kitten had experienced an incredible shock at that moment.  However, the small dilation in her eyes was proof that some sort of realization had crossed Reina’s mind when set sight upon the girl on her left.

It was her.

Risa anxiously bit down on her lips, holding her hands together tightly so as to stop them from trembling.  She didn’t even dare to look up at the company president; it was incredible how a single person’s presence could bring such a change in the atmosphere.  Her aura alone was simply enough to suppress her. 

“Everyone,” a voice spoke up, allowing Risa to peak up at the tall black-haired lady who was still standing, “this is Bijou Fashion Company’s Tanaka Reina-Shachou.”

“Good morning, everyone,” the woman sitting at the head chair said with a small, professional smile.  “I’m Tanaka Reina.  I am very pleased to see all of you here today.  I’ve heard remarkable things about your talents from my subordinate here, Junjun, and I expect nothing less than splendor.  Yoroshiku onegaishimasu.”

“Yoroshiku onegaishimasu,” the three interns said in unison.

“Why don’t you just go around and quickly introduce yourselves?” Junjun suggested.  “Starting from the right.”

“H-hai!”

The girl with the super-short light brown hair quickly stood up and bowed towards the president.  “Natsuyaki Miyabi desu!  I’m 19 years old and I’m currently studying fashion in college…  My specialty is hair styling.  Yoroshiku onegaishimasu!”

“When did you start studying hair styling?” Reina asked, simply out of curiosity.

“… I… I actually didn’t formally study it…” Miyabi mumbled.  “I just kind of… taught myself in high school… It was fun so I just… eto…”

Poor Girl, thought Risa, watching her colleague get flustered.  So I’m not the only one who is intimidated by Tanaka Shachou…

“That’s even better,” the president smiled in reply, taking the young intern by surprise.  “If you didn’t have formal training yet you were still skilled enough to impress Junjun… then you must have some sort of innate talent.  I look forward to seeing your abilities, Natsuyaki.”

“H-hai!” Miyabi answered, bowing again to her boss.  “Arigatou gozaimasu!”

“Okay, then,” Junjun nodded as the first intern sat back down.  “Next?”

The intern with the bun who had been sitting next to Miyabi slowly got up and shakily bowed to her president.  Risa realized now that this girl was standing up that she was actually quite petit.  Even with heels, she seemed quite small.  Her appearance was on the plainer side and her makeup was a lot lighter than Miyabi’s, but there still was an innocence to her that was part of her charm.

“20 years old, Shimizu Saki desu,” the girl introduced herself.  “I’m currently studying in school as well.  My specialty is cosmetics.”

“Cosmetics…” President Tanaka, chuckling to herself.  “Interesting, seeing as you barely have any make-up on yourself at the moment.”

The small girl blushed.  “I… I like dressing up other people’s faces more than my own… I suppose…”

“Well, you technically don’t need to know how to put make-up on yourself to become a make-up artist,” Reina smiled.  “I look forward to working with you, Shimizu.”

Saki nodded quietly before dropping back into her seat.  Junjun then turned towards Risa and nodded at her, signaling for her to speak.  The bean got up immediately and bowed to her President.

“Niigaki Risa, 23-sai desu,” she said.  “I used to work at a nail salon in Akihabara before I gave up the job to work here.  Yoroshiku onegaishimasu.”

“So it’s Niigaki…” The President mumbled to herself, scanning the oldest intern from top to bottom.  “Niigaki, did you attend college?”

“Yes,” Risa answered.  “I majored in Korean and minored in fashion design.”

“Very good,” Reina commented, giving a curt smile.  “Foreign languages definitely come in handy here.  Glad to have you on board, Niigaki.”

“The pleasure is all mine,” Risa replied, also smiling at the relief of being acknowledged by the world-renowned Tanaka Reina.

The bean sat back down and waited for whatever was to come next.  But for an instant, she felt that there was a certain silence that engulfed her senses.  She glanced back at the young President, and noticed that she was still looking at her with a certain curiosity.  Her cat-like eyes seemed to tear Risa apart, as though she was suddenly see-through.  Risa gasped softly and quickly set her gaze elsewhere, feeling completely vulnerable to Reina’s scrutinizing eyes.  None of the other girls seemed to notice this; it was such a short moment yet the world had slowed down for the bean in that split second.  What was this feeling…?

“Moving on, then,” Junjun spoke up, allowing Risa’s surroundings to return to its original speed again.  “Tanaka Shachou, if you will, please.”

“As all of you must know,” Reina said, “the contracts that you have signed are not permanent; they only guarantee you the paid internship that you have here at Bijou for the next two months.  This also means that none of you are full employees yet, and therefore will undergo training during your time here.  At the end of your training, the decision of whether you will be officially hired as an employee will be made.  But for the next two months, you will be under the personal care of my assistant, Junjun.  She knows as much as I do about the mechanics of this company, so learn well from her.”

The three interns nodded and gave small head bows again to the secretary, mumbling “Yoroshiku onegaishimasu” in the process.  The panda gave a curt nod before speaking up.

“Again, I’m Li Chun, but you may call me Junjun or simply Jun.  I was the one who handpicked all of you so I am very aware of your skills and limits.  My job is to push those limits and help you improve and grow as a member of the modern fashion world.  And in order for me to do my job, I will need your full cooperation for the next two months.  If you give me what I want, I guarantee you that your stay here at Bijou will be much longer than that of an intern’s.  I hope that we’ll be able to work together smoothly.  Yoroshiku onegaishimasu.”

“Now then,” Tanaka Shachou said, slowly getting up from her seat, “I’m afraid it’s time for me to take my leave… I have another meeting to attend.  Junjun will take over from here.  I hope to be able to chat personally with each of you in the near future.” 

Reina walked towards the doors before taking one last look back at the interns, and smiled.  And once again, just like before, Risa felt her president’s cat-like eyes shift towards her for a second, probing her reaction.  The bean felt her cheeks starting to heat up from being gazed at in such a way.  Did nobody else notice this tense moment?

“Junjun,” Reina said suddenly, turning her gaze towards her secretary, “if you will step out with me, just for a moment.”

“Of course, Shachou,” the panda replied.  She turned towards the three interns and instructed them, “Just wait here for a moment.  I’ll be right back.”

With that, Junjun followed her boss out of the conference room and closed the door behind her.  Risa let out a low sigh as her muscles quickly relaxed.  She heard one of the other girls stretch as she let out a moan.

“Mou~” Miyabi whined, slumping her body forward in relaxation, “that was so stressful!”

“I had heard rumors about Tanaka Reina Shachou,” Saki remarked, “but I had no idea her aura would be this strong!”

“Rumors?” Risa asked, raising an eyebrow.  “What rumors?”  She wasn’t entirely aware of the president’s profile, other than her world-renowned talent in fashion and business.

“Oh, you know,” Miyabi insisted, “the rumor that she once stared down another company’s president, who was a man and much older than her, in order to get what she wanted?”

“There’s a lot more than just that,” Saki whispered, “but these kinds of rumors are all over Akihabara, Harajuku, Shibuya… wherever fashion makes a statement.”

“Ee…” Risa mumbled.  “So it’s like that, huh…”

“Well, people say that she’s a major workaholic, though,” Miyabi continued, leaning her chin against her hand.  “She would do anything for Bijou.  But then again, I suppose that’s why she’s admired by so many, including myself.”

“Un, me too,” Saki chimed in.  “It seems like she has such a passion for her work… well, only for her work.”

“Yeah, that’s one downside,” Miyabi muttered.  “I hear she’s kind of cold and hard to get close to.  She smiles at you and greets you, but you never truly feel like you really know her, you know?”

“Never truly… know her…?” Risa mumbled to herself, letting the thought sink in.  She definitely did seem a bit too professional to be… human.  Being part of the fashion industry, one would think she has a lot of friends and company… but I guess she really isn’t…?

“Oh, by the way,” Miyabi said, breaking Risa’s thoughts, “I’m Natsuyaki Miyabi.  I just thought I’d introduce myself again.  And this is Shimizu Saki-chan.”

“I can introduce myself, Miya,” Saki shot back, rolling her eyes.

“I’m Niigaki Risa,” the bean said, smiling.  “It seems like you two already know each other?”

“Oh, Saki-chan and I are childhood friends,” Miya grinned.  “We’ve been going to the same school since forever, every year.  We’re real close.”

“Too close,” Saki remarked, smiling playfully.  “I feel like I see this girl more than I see my own face.”

“Must be nice to have such a close friend,” Risa laughed.  “Then… Can I call you Natsuyaki-chan?  And Shimizu-chan?”

“Miyabi is fine,” the tall girl replied.  “My family name is a bit of a mouthful.  And since you’re older than us… We’ll call you Niigaki-san.  Is that okay?”

“You don’t have to be so formal,” the bean said, shaking her head.  “I may be older, but we’re still colleagues…”

“Oh no, we couldn’t,” Saki said quickly.  “We’d like to call you Niigaki-san.  And since you worked in a nail salon before, technically, you entered the professional fashion world before us.”

“I suppose… do as you like,”

Risa grinned at the two younger girls as they smiled back.  She was glad to find that her two colleagues were very friendly and open.  In a way, the three of them were supposed to compete with each other for a permanent job at Bijou, but there was no such tension of rivalry in the air.  Risa appreciated that, since she was the type that definitely worked better without pressure.  She could see herself enjoying her work here now.  If she could only figure out why Tanaka Reina was looking at her in that peculiar way…

“What is it, Shachou?” Junjun asked in a low voice, leaning away from the door so as to prevent the interns inside the conference room from overhearing.

Reina turned halfway towards her subordinate.  “I just wanted to tell you to take special care of these interns,” she instructed.  “I can tell they’re special… especially that Niigaki.  Just keep an eye on her—them.  Understood?”

Junjun smiled to herself, noting her boss’s slip of the tongue.  “As you ordered, Shachou.”

“Good,” Reina mumbled, clearing her throat.  “Well then… I’ll see you back up in my office at noon.”

“Yes.  Have a good meeting, Shachou.”

As Reina walked away from her, Junjun bowed towards her employer until she disappeared down the hall.  The panda straightened her back and smiled a little again, seeming to read the kitten’s mind.  Straightening her blouse and smoothing her hair, the panda opened the door again and stuck her head into the conference room.

“Okay, everyone up!” she announced.  “I’m going to give you a quick tour of the building, and then we’ll jump right into work.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry for possible mistakes... i started to rush near the end :nervous

The BK girls is just a random pairing i picked... i'm trying it out :lol:

hope you liked~~  :D

:byebye: :sleep:

avii&sig by the wonderful kawaii beam~!

Offline KirikomoriHime

• Mittsi Wota~
  • Member+
  • すべては愛の力 <3
« Reply #143 on: April 23, 2012, 07:38:37 AM »
I didn't forgot to comment last time? I'm very disappointed in myself.

-distracted Reina-
I'll take anything you can throw at me! Bring on the onesided!TanaGaki!

But she knew that she would’ve been forgiven either way.  Tanaka Reina was like that.  She seemed cold and untouchable to those who did not really know her, but it was all just in her charismatic image and character in the end.  In reality, she loved her work (perhaps a bit too much) and she genuinely cared for her employees.  That was why even at such a young age, she had the respect of many followers in the field of fashion. 
There's my tundeReina <333

-Reina greeting her workers--
Well, already Reina's much more likeable then the real Paris -mauled-

Smiling a little to herself, Reina sat down in her chair as Junjun stood behind her.  Another rustle indicated that the interns had sat back down after their President.  The kitten looked up at the three women sitting on either side of her.  On her right was a pretty girl with a slightly long face, whose hair was cut short up to her ears.  Judging by her outfit, Reina could tell that she was indeed quite fashionable in her own right.  The girl sitting in the next chair down had brown hair that was done up in a very high bun, and seemed to be much shorter than the other girl.  She looked rather plain for someone who was to be in the fashion business, but Reina would wait to truly test her skills; she trusted in Junjun’s judging criteria.
... not sure if also H!P members. Girl 1 sounds like Miya... Girl 2... short? Bun? What. Cappu? @~@

The girl with the super-short light brown hair quickly stood up and bowed towards the president.  “Natsuyaki Miyabi desu!  I’m 19 years old and I’m currently studying fashion in college…  My specialty is hair styling.  Yoroshiku onegaishimasu!”

“When did you start studying hair styling?” Reina asked, simply out of curiosity.

“… I… I actually didn’t formally study it…” Miyabi mumbled.  “I just kind of… taught myself in high school… It was fun so I just… eto…”
OH MY GOD I WAS RIGHT. And oh Miya... <3

The intern with the bun who had been sitting next to Miyabi slowly got up and shakily bowed to her president.  Risa realized now that this girl was standing up that she was actually quite petit.  Even with heels, she seemed quite small.  Her appearance was on the plainer side and her makeup was a lot lighter than Miyabi’s, but there still was an innocence to her that was part of her charm.

“20 years old, Shimizu Saki desu,” the girl introduced herself.  “I’m currently studying in school as well.  My specialty is cosmetics.”
RIGHT! -runs around- I'm not in a very productive state of mind this evening...

-MiyaCappu-/quote]
MIYACAPPUUU <-- still not productive

:heart: :heart: :heart: :byebye:

~ GakiKame, KameShige, TakaMitsii , JunSayu, YajiSuzu, MiyaSaki~

Offline xyukie56

Re: Juliet and Cinderella ~ [UPDATE - Chapter 7 - (4/23)]
« Reply #144 on: April 23, 2012, 07:59:09 AM »
As soon as I saw 'Chapter 7', I wanted to jump for joy and hug my computer  :lol: :grin:

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #145 on: April 23, 2012, 01:30:40 PM »
And Reina's role begins to become a bit more clear... Heartbreakingly so. Ga~! I love Takagaki, but I love Tanagaki, too, and it looks like Reina is going to turn out to be such a likeable character!! I'm already becoming torn... Man~!

Also liking the Miya and Saki cameo and the JunJun Reina dynamic. Hoping we'll get to see a lot more of both in the future!

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #146 on: April 23, 2012, 02:55:22 PM »
TanaGaki... this gon'be interesting. Poor Reina though. ; A ; If ever.

And I will forever religiously worship KameShige! -/shot
Like I’m the most calm... Like, it must definitely be because, Like when we enter, I’ll be hurrying. But Because Junjun is older, I can calm down? I don’t really know, Like I just absolutely want her there beside me. Whenever we go abroad, if Junjun is absolutely not beside me, I absolutely won’t go. Something like that. -- Tanaka Reina about Junjun.

Offline Eleos

« Reply #147 on: April 23, 2012, 03:22:05 PM »
Haha yeah you got me.  :sweatdrop: but then I only started reading your stuff at the beginning of this month. There was some serious marathon reading going on. 

Hmm....maybe there's just a better audience over here? So far I've noticed a lot more girls in their teens and twenties on here, as opposed to the vast majority of guys in their thirties and forties on H!O. (Please note that this is an extremely general observation) I wonder why that is.  :?

Chapter 7
Poor Reina. Gettin' all distracted 'n flustered by Gaki-san. Its cute in a very tsundere way. I love it.  :wub:

I can't wait to see a more direct interaction between the two of them.

Well that's about it for today I think. I'm in class at the moment and my teacher keeps giving me that look that says I should put my phone away. And I really should pay attention. Math is not my strong suit, by any stretch of the imagination.  :sweatdrop:

Offline Tian_Yuan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • W~Matsui~
« Reply #148 on: April 23, 2012, 09:04:48 PM »
I didnt get an email for this one! What thE?!?!?

I really enjoy the set up here and want to see more Risa and Reina interactions! Thanks for sharing!  :cow:

Offline risa_ai

• Member+
  • Matsui, Midget, Gaki and random breadcrumbs~
« Reply #149 on: April 24, 2012, 12:45:51 AM »
Update~ so, more interactions, eh? :D me need a takagaki interaction too~!

Offline kimino-me

• i love BEANS!
« Reply #150 on: April 25, 2012, 02:02:38 PM »
Oh, the little celebratory dance I do every time you update, SarangAi  :D Another very interesting chapter that I enjoyed reading!

Chuckled when Reina had a slip of the tongue. To be able to distract such a serious workaholic like Tanaka-shachou.... She must be in it deep! 

Also anticipating the moment when TakaGaki finally encounter each other (but not before all the drama!!!). They don't know that they're both working in the same building yet, ahhhhh.  :panic:
« Last Edit: April 25, 2012, 02:09:29 PM by kimino-me »

Offline Haruka

• ^Every time I see you, my heart hurts^
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~ Miki Queen ~
« Reply #151 on: May 02, 2012, 10:53:14 PM »
It's been a while <3

Hope peoplego around here ~

Hi AiAi xD how have you been lately?! I'm readig this fic =) please update soon ^^

Best wishes 4 you ~

God!! She knows she's HOT!

Offline Kikk4r

• Member+
« Reply #152 on: May 02, 2012, 11:04:59 PM »
Reina is to awesome ....

Gaki is the prince
Ai = Cinderella
Reina = Stepsister
Sayu = Stepsister
Aika = unknown character so far ....... :nervous
+ some of the 9th gen and 10th gen they are also unknown

poor Reina she is to awesome to die alone....

Offline SarangAi

• TakaGaki<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • GAKI-SAN!!! <333
« Reply #153 on: May 22, 2012, 07:28:39 AM »
@KirikomoriHime: oh I'll give you one-sided TanaGaki!  :lol:

@xyukie56: I hope I got the same reaction for ch. 8...  :nervous

@rndmnwierd: hey YOU, my friend, are my tanagaki inspiration! all the angst that will follow in this story is UR fault! XD XD XD

@arisa03: lolol for now though... just continue watchign over reina?  :D

@Eleos: lol really??? i nvr rly noticed too much... meh but i live under a rock  :nervous  ugh i do NOT blame you about math...  :thumbdown:

@Tian_Yuan: sfaksjf;w did you get an email this time???  :shocked

@risa_ai: lol patience~ :P

@kimino-me: aaahhhhh drama :D

@nora_nora: hehehe...  :twisted:

@Haruka: haha sorry for being away!  reasons are mentioned below...  :sweatdrop:

@Kikk4r: actually, I already revealed that Reina is Paris :nervous don't forget, this isn't just Cinderella.  Juliet's story is also weaved in!

okokok yes just go ahead and kill me for all the wait i put you guys through...  :bleed eyes:
If you want an excuse, i was busy the first week, i was away from home and in a different state...
and then i got sick...
and then i got bedridden for like, another week...
and then inspiration left me...
and then it came back...
and now i'm back  XD

So yeah, most of it has to do with the fact that i was sick in bed with multiple medications which put me to sleep basically 24/7.. :bleed eyes:
(I must seem like one of those sickly manga characters to you guys, i get sick too often :nervous)
But i'm back now! :lol:

And i hope you enjoy this next chapter... i did my best! :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 8 – “The love reunited yet their troubles were far from over”

Ai pressed her mop into the large container of muddy water, making sure it soaked up as much water as it could, and slapped it back down on the tiled floor and began to push it back and forth.  Everything was silent, other than the sound of the mop sloshing on the floor and some incoherent tune that Ai was humming while she worked.  The girl had been cleaning like this for the past hour or so, making sure every corner of the Bijou Company lobby was clean whilst constantly changing the song she was mumbling incorrect lyrics to. 

After working in Tresor during what was another long day, Ai had made her way straight to her second part-time job where she was to mop down the lobby as the janitor.  She could not say the work was easy, considering the fact that the lobby alone was probably bigger than her own home, but the thought of earning more money in exchange for some extra labor perked Ai up right away. 

Deciding to take a quick breather, the short woman straightened her back and let out a long sigh of exhaustion.  She pressed her cap onto her head more, so that it would not fall off while she worked.  The hat was the same dark blue as the rest of her uniform, which Ai was required to wear during her shift.  She had the leisure to wear her own old jeans that she would not mind getting dirty, but she had to wear a dark blue button-down shirt with a name tag that was clipped over her left chest.  Along with the matching hat on which the Bijou Company logo was printed on and a pair of working gloves, Ai looked just like any other old janitor.  Except for her age-defying youth and beauty of course, if one looked close enough to notice.

Feeling her eyelids getting heavier, Ai quickly pinched her own arm and jumped from the pain, attempting to keep herself awake.  She found herself questioning again, why the hell was she still working in the building at this time when nobody, not even her own boss, was running a shift?  Well, her boss, meaning the head janitor, a certain Tajima-san who was in his 40s.  He was the closest thing Ai knew as her boss.  Her real boss, the young female president of Bijou Company, was supposedly someone too busy and too high up to spare some time to come meet a new employee.  Ai didn’t have too many complaints about that, actually.  She didn’t expect some big shot businesswoman to personally come to visit a lowly janitor, even if she was technically the one who did the hiring.   

As she pondered over her own question regarding her extensive work schedule, Ai ended up coming back to the same answer that she had told herself repeatedly throughout the evening: she had chosen this.  Although she was offered a day shift, which would’ve been much easier on her stamina, Ai insisted on taking the night shift so she could continue working at Tresor.  She needed the money, and therefore took on the tougher job.  So she was really in no position to complain.

As she leaned her chin against the mop handle, Ai’s eyes casted down to the small pocket on her chest.  She placed her hand over it, feeling the slight bump of her earring inside.  She smiled to herself, reminiscing back once more to the night she met a certain lady at a club, and immediately felt some unexplainable energy surge through her muscles.

Think happy thoughts, Ai, the janitor told herself, grinning.  You can get through the night…

Clicking her tongue before starting another random tune, Ai sloshed her mop around the bucket of water again and continued cleaning.  But amidst her humming and the wet sound of the mop on the floor, Ai detected another sound being mixed in.  Along with the clacking of heels, the echoing voice of a young woman resounded in the lobby.   Ai looked up towards the direction of the stairs to see a brown-haired woman emerge from the doors.  She was talking on the phone in the quietest voice she could manage.  Little did she realize that the humongous lobby had the capacity to quadruple the volume of everything from the drop of a pin to the roar of a tiger.  So in reality, Ai was able to pick up pretty much everything the woman was murmuring.

“Don’t worry, I’m on my way home now,” the woman spoke into the phone.  “No, everybody else is gone… I had to stay later because they forgot to assign me a locker… Well, it’s a big company.  Things take time—yes, I’ll pick up milk on the way…”

Huh.  Must be new like me, Ai thought to herself, noting the part about being assigned a locker. 

Shrugging, the janitor went back to mopping down the tiled floor.  The woman was coming towards her direction now, still preoccupied with whatever conversation she was having on her phone.

“Mou, stop apologizing already, Aika!” the woman laughed.  “Really, I appreciate you trying.  It’s okay if you didn’t find—no, don’t feel guilty!  It’s okay, really.  We’ll talk when I get home, okay?  … Alright, then.  I’ll see you soon.”

By the time she hung up, the woman was passing right by Ai, who had her entire body leaned forward while mopping.  Suddenly, the woman’s heels made a loud screeching noise against the wet floor and Ai caught sight of a body, falling right beside her.  Dropping the mop, she dashed forward to the woman and wrapped her arms around her waist, trying to hold her up.  The woman quickly regained balance with Ai’s help and prevented the worst fall, now instead cradled safely in the janitor’s embrace.  Silence ensued for a while as the two women recovered from the avoided accident.

“Hey, are you okay?” Ai asked.  “That was a close one.”

“Yes, I’m fine,” the woman exhaled, fright obvious on her face.  “Thank you so much.  I should’ve been more careful…”

As the woman turned her eyes towards the janitor, Ai let out a soft gasp.  Short brown hair, small face, deep eyes…  There was much less makeup than she remembered but Ai could never mistake that face anywhere. 

Niigaki Risa.

Risa felt her two feet stably touching the ground again, and the arms that had held her disappeared.  The unknown figure quickly turned away to the side, making it impossible for the bean to make eye contact.  She tried to get one more look at her savior but she couldn’t make out the janitor’s features clearly.  The dull blue cap on her head was pushed down so far that it hid half of her face.  In fact, if it wasn’t for her high-pitched voice, Risa would’ve mistaken the person to be a man because of the short hair and the loose get-up. 

“You’re not hurt anywhere?” the woman asked, clearing her throat.

“I’m fine, thanks to you,” Risa answered, still tilting her head this way and that to get a better angle towards the janitor.  “It would’ve been bad if I had fallen… How can I repay you?”

“Don’t worry about it,” the janitor replied snappily, taking Risa aback a little.  “I, uh… I’m still on my shift so if you’ll excuse me…”

The woman quickly picked up her mop and started to roll the container of dirty water away, as though she was in a rush.  Risa raised an eyebrow before something caught her eyes on the floor.  She leaned down to take a closer look and picked up the item.  It was a small earring with a tiny chain, connected to a crystal charm.  The light bounced off of its many facets in a way that Risa had seen before…

“Wait!”  The janitor froze in her spot a couple feet away from the bean, stopped by the suddenly frantic voice calling out to her.  “Please… please stop!”

Knowing that she had caught her attention, Risa quickly stood back up and marched towards her savior.  As she walked, she reached into her pocket and took out a small piece of jewelry that she had kept safe throughout the entire day.  She walked around the janitor to meet her face to face and held up the two earrings in front of her.  Risa gasped softly, looking back and forth from the matching pieces of jewelry to the woman in front of her.

“You… you dropped this…” she mumbled.

The janitor didn’t say anything.  After a long silence, however, she smiled and slowly removed her cap.  Risa’s face brightened at the revelation, happy to see the familiar face she had longed so much for in front of her.

“That’s the second time I dropped my earring,” the janitor chuckled.  “I really do need to be more careful…”

“It is you!” Risa exclaimed.  “It’s you, it’s really you!”

“It’s me,” Ai laughed, a hint of sadness in her voice.  “I suppose… it’s too late to run now?”

“…Why would you want to run?” Risa asked slowly, unsure of where this was going.  “Did you… not want to see me again?”  Please… don’t say yes…

“Of course that’s not why!” the woman denied firmly.  “I really wanted to see you again, I really did… but…”

“But… what?”

The older woman sighed, biting down on her lips.  “I just… didn’t want you to see me like this…”

Risa raised an eyebrow in confusion.  “See you… like what?”

“You know… like me, the janitor,” the woman mumbled.  “Look, I’m normally not the flashy person you met at the club.  In reality, I’m just another human who is just trying to get by.  I’m nothing impressive.”

“And I am?” Risa scoffed, stretching out her arms to her side.  “I mean, look at me!”

“Yes, and you’re even more beautiful than I remember…” the older woman sighed, allowing the words to roll of her tongue subconsciously.  When the bean’s eyes widened at the unintentional confession, the janitor quickly shut her mouth in realization and pressed her cap back on in an attempt to conceal her red face. 

After a moment of silence, Risa broke into a small laughter which only made the older woman lower her head down further in embarrassment.  But the bean found this reaction rather endearing and could not help but continue to smile.

“… I don’t have a job here,” the younger woman confessed, encouraging the janitor to lift her head a little.  “Well, at least not a full-time job.  I’m only an intern.  I just started today.  Before this, I worked at a small nail salon in Harajuku.  Minimum wage.  Before that, I was a college student with a pipe dream of making it big as a professional fashion consultant.  It didn’t happen.”  At this point, Risa had managed to get the older woman to completely look up and make eye contact with her.  Swiftly yet cautiously, the bean reached over and removed her companion’s hat in order to see her complete face again.  “So you see… I’m nothing impressive in reality either.  Just trying to get by.  Like you.”

The janitor slowly smiled at the comparison and took back the hat that Risa was holding out to her.  She didn’t put it back on, however, but instead attached it to her belt where it hung loosely.  She would no longer hide herself.  “I’m a night janitor here.  I started today, too.  During the day, I work downtown at a small clothing boutique called Tresor.  My friend owns the place.  I’m just the salesclerk but I have a personal interest in fashion, too.  Before now, I used to sketch clothing designs on the margins of my textbooks, ever since middle school.  I would imagine what it would be like, creating my own clothing line.  It didn’t happen.  But I’m still dreaming.”

“You forgot something!” Risa pointed out, snapping her fingers.

“What’s that?”

“Your name!” the bean laughed.  “You know mine.  I never got yours.”

The janitor smiled.  “It’s Ai.  Takahashi Ai.”

“Takahashi Ai-san…” Risa murmured.  “Well, I’ll just say mine again, too: Niigaki Risa, at your service.”  She held out her hand as a greeting and the older woman willingly took it.

“You don’t have to be so formal,” Ai grinned.  “Just my given name is fine.”

“Then… Ai-san?” the bean suggested.  “You can call me Gaki-san.  That’s what everyone calls me.”

“Gaki-san?” Ai giggled.  “That’s a cute nickname.”

“It’s just something that stuck since grade school,” Risa rolled her eyes.  “Oh, and… I guess I should give these back to you.”

She held out the two crystal earrings that she had been holding in her hands.  Ai received them and dropped it into her shirt pocket.  She turned back to the younger woman in front of her and, as if she had made a decision, opened her mouth.

“You know,” she started, “if you’re ever in the neighborhood… you should come visit me in Tresor.”

“Visit… you?” Risa repeated.

“I mean, visit the store,” Ai quickly rephrased, afraid that she may have said the wrong thing.  “You know, come take a look.  There’s a lot of cute stuff.  We just got a new collection for the season and... and…”  She paused for a moment and swallowed hard.  “Well, my friend and I usually have coffee in the morning, right before we open.  You can drop by and… maybe we can have breakfast together… or something?”

“You… and me…”

“Yeah…”

“With your friend…?”

“Yeah—wait, no,” Ai stuttered, “I mean, yes—well, whichever you’d like, you know, I just thought—”

“It’s okay, calm down,” Risa laughed.  “I’m only teasing.”

Ai’s face immediately flustered but she couldn’t help but smile back at the girl in front of her.  Her laughter was absolutely irresistible.  “I just… thought that I’d like to see you again.  And maybe… Gaki-san wouldn’t mind seeing me again either…?”

“… I’d really like that.”  The bean nodded in approval, flashing the same old grin that made Ai’s heartbeat double in speed. 

“So…” the older woman mumbled in joy, “tomorrow morning… Coffee?”

“Coffee sounds good.”

“Coffee it is, then.”

“Right.  Coffee.”

The two women held each other’s gaze for a while before they broke into smiles together.  They had finally found each other after the aggravating game of hide-and-seek, and they decided that they would stay together, at least for now.  Hopefully, this development would lead into further happiness in the future.  There was nothing else to stop them now…

Tanaka Reina tapped her foot in a steady rhythm as she watched each floor flicker by on the elevator.  It was irritating to have to go all the way down to the ground floor from her home at the very top floor, but she had no choice.  After all, she was the one who told Junjun to go home since the day’s work was over.  The secretary was more than willing to stay and share the leftover paper work with her boss but Reina would have none of it.  She knew the panda deserved an early dismissal of sort after a long day of giving a company building tour to the newbie interns.  But because Junjun was gone for the night, Reina was now on her own when it came to the petty chores that she usually did not personally attend to.  Tonight, one of these chores included personally picking up a document that the kitten had left at the front desk that morning, requiring her to actually get up and walk.  Alas, Reina had drudgingly managed to haul herself into the elevator as she silently acknowledged the fact that her secretary was a valuable asset to both her business and herself, personally.

The elevator finally reached the ground floor and a soft ding alerted the president.  She stepped through the sliding doors and continued walking in a brisk and confident manner towards the front desk.  But as she neared the lobby area, she saw two figures, standing together in the otherwise empty space, talking together.  Reina raised an eyebrow: what employee of hers from which department would stay this late in the building?  Although she herself was a workaholic, the kitten had a personal policy that all workers should be able to leave their office by 8 o’clock so they can have a good balance between business life and social life.  And it was most definitely well over 8 o’clock.

By squinting her eyes, Reina recognized the janitor’s uniform that one of the women was wearing.  She decided that the woman must be the new night janitor that was hired recently.  She vaguely remembered Junjun mentioning it at one point, just so she could be aware of it.  Reina had meant to visit the woman personally at some point, to welcome her to the Bijou company building and to thank her in advance for the hard work she was going to do.  After all, her philosophy was that every employee, no matter what their job, is precious to her and the company.  Well, there wasn’t a better coincidence.  She might as well go speak to her now.

Then, the kitten stopped short in her steps as she identified the other brunette that was standing beside the janitor.  The same hair, the same outfit, even the same voice that echoed in the spacious lobby.  As Reina faltered for a moment, she heard Niigaki Risa’s laughter that was triggered by whatever the other woman had said.  Why was she laughing like that?  She had never laughed like that in her presence.  This was the first time seeing her smile so happily like that…

Before she could completely think everything through in her head, like she usually did, Reina made a tight fist and marched forward towards the two women.  Something about those two being together bothered the kitten, as though she had been robbed of something.  And Tanaka Reina was not someone who would stand by idly and let something of hers be taken away.

“Niigaki!”

Both women turned towards the president at the voice.  Risa made a surprised expression before she quickly gathered herself and stood up straight to appear proper.  The janitor, on the other hand, showed something more of an entertained look, as though she had recognized someone from a newspaper or a magazine.

“Tanaka Shachou!”  Risa made a small bow as the kitten simply nodded in reply.  “What are you doing here so late?”

“That’s what I should be asking you,” Reina remarked, smiling a little.  “My home is at the top floor of this building.  Yours obviously isn’t.  So what, may I ask, are you still doing in my house at this hour, Niigaki?”

“S-sumimasen!” Risa quickly apologized, casting her gaze downward.  “That was rude of me to ask…”

“No, it’s fine.  I’m only teasing,” Reina chuckled, allowing the bean to relax a little.  She turned to the other woman beside her and held out her hand.  “You must be the new night janitor I’ve been told about.  I’ve been meaning to visit you but my schedule has just been so packed lately, I wasn’t able to get a chance.  If you’ll just remind me what your name is…?”

“Takahashi desu,” the janitor answered, shaking the president’s hand.  “Takahashi Ai.”

“That’s right, Takahashi,” Reina nodded.  “Well, you must know my name already.  I know that night shift is tough but I hope that you’ll give it your all, nevertheless.  Yoroshiku.”

“Yoroshiku onegaishimasu,” Ai replied, bowing a little. 

“Now then,” Reina sighed, turning towards the intern again, “I assume you’ll be heading home soon?  All other employees have returned to their families for the night.”

“Ah, um, yes,” Risa mumbled.  “I was just about to leave, actually.”

“It’s dangerous for you to go back alone at this hour though,” the young president pointed out.  She took out her car keys from her blouse pocket and held it up.  “I’ll drive you home.”

“Oh, no, no, no, no, no,” Risa refused vehemently shaking her head and hands.  “I… I couldn’t impose on Shachou like that.  I’ll take a bus back.  It’s really okay.”

“It’s no big deal,” Reina smiled.  “I was going to go for a drive to get some air anyway.”  The kitten felt something inside her wince at the white lie she made up, but she took special care in not showing it on the surface.  “It’s not safe for a young woman to be out alone at night.”

“No, Shachou, really, I could never,” the bean continued, shaking her head.  “Thank you for your concern but I’ll be fine.”

“Ano… Maybe it’s better if Gaki-san does go with Tanaka Shachou…” Ai softly suggested to the younger woman.  “It is getting late after all…”

“But…”  Risa hesitated a little as she eyed her boss while whispering back to the janitor, “How are you going to get home?”

“I have to stay here a bit longer,” Ai shrugged.  “I’ll take a cab back later.  You should go now though, just to be safe.”

“… Well… okay.”  Risa turned towards the president again.  “Then please allow me to impose on you, Shachou.”

“It’s no bother at all,” Reina said coolly, the tips of her lips curving up into a tight smile.  If there was anything that bothered her at the moment, it was just that she was unable to convince the bean to be driven by her while that janitor woman was able to.  Obviously, she lacked influence on Risa compared to Ai.  “Shall we go, then?”

“Hai!” Risa nodded.  She quickly faced her companion and spoke softly, “I guess… I’ll see you around?”

“Yes, you’ll see me,” Ai grinned.

The two exchanged a knowing look and a smile together as Reina watched over them.  The kitten’s expression hardened for a split second before she relaxed into her natural business self again.

“Please continue to work hard then, Takahashi,” she said kindly.  “I’m counting on you.”

“Hai.  Please leave it to me, Tanaka Shachou,” the older woman replied.

With that, Reina turned around and started to briskly walk towards the exit.  She heard the quick footsteps of her intern, trying to catch up to her, but she did not slow down.  If she stopped now, she knew she would not be able to hide the displeasure that was clearly written all over her face.  It wasn’t everyday Tanaka Reina lost her composure so easily but for some reason, every action that Risa took could do so.  Reina herself had so little influence over the bean yet the latter had unknowingly claimed so much control over the president.  Why was this?

Whatever the reason was, things definitely had to change.  For Reina’s sake.  But was that even possible?

Yes, things will change.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MEHEHE :twisted:

Again, sorry for the wait! :nervous

:byebye: :sleep:

avii&sig by the wonderful kawaii beam~!

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
Re: Juliet and Cinderella ~ [UPDATE - Chapter 8 - (5/22)]
« Reply #154 on: May 22, 2012, 08:39:04 AM »
Eh?! You mean that Tanagaki kataomoi angst will be/is my doing? :O I can't imagine why!

But, you evil, my two favorite pairings lining up for direct conflict! I think, pairing wise, the outcome might be obvious... But I still don't know if you'll manage to turn Reina into a villain or not. More often than not, those with power who are scorned will use that power to get even.

But still! Takagaki? Tanagaki? Takagaki?! Tanagaki?! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

At least Ai and Risa have found each other, even though all three have found each other... Gah! *begins to pray for AiAi's health* Don't let sickness get in the way of more updates! (also, sickness bad, duh)

Offline risa_ai

• Member+
  • Matsui, Midget, Gaki and random breadcrumbs~
« Reply #155 on: May 22, 2012, 11:47:55 AM »
 :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: THE  :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: TAKAGAKI FANFIC~!!!!  :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: ME WANTS IT!!!!!  :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:  :bleed eyes: :bleed eyes: :bleed eyes: :bleed eyes: :bleed eyes:
P.s. That excuse you gave was good. xD
« Last Edit: May 25, 2012, 12:57:12 PM by risa_ai »

Offline Shiawase_Honoo

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Happy大作戦
« Reply #156 on: May 22, 2012, 11:54:52 AM »
Okay...I'm not TakaGaki neither TanaGaki fan... :nervous
If I'm right, it might be whatever will happen after this.
Still, just a little bit appearence of Aika always makes me happy :wub:

Offline Tian_Yuan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • W~Matsui~
« Reply #157 on: May 22, 2012, 01:59:38 PM »
Wow! I am glad you are okay. Thanks for not forgetting us. I got the email today! ㅋㅋ
This chapter was good~ always waiting for more! :twothumbs

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #158 on: May 22, 2012, 11:18:50 PM »
I haven't read yet cause I need to go to work but basing on the comments, it's going to Be a buuuuumpy road, Gaki-san. LOL
Like I’m the most calm... Like, it must definitely be because, Like when we enter, I’ll be hurrying. But Because Junjun is older, I can calm down? I don’t really know, Like I just absolutely want her there beside me. Whenever we go abroad, if Junjun is absolutely not beside me, I absolutely won’t go. Something like that. -- Tanaka Reina about Junjun.

Offline maikeatoot

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 'KameShige'!!!
« Reply #159 on: June 04, 2012, 09:33:03 AM »

hello ! SarangAi!my most favorite author ever!!! im new here!!!i really love-love your stories!!!! :wub: :thumbup hope youre not sick today!!goodluck and more updates to come!!! :twothumbs!

JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hotei Tomoyasu - Chase!!!