JPHiP Radio (34/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ayumi Shibata - Watashi wa Arashi

Author Topic: Sieka's Collections [01/20/13 - ON HIATUS]  (Read 103317 times)

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Sieka's Collections (Chinmoku - Part VIII: BlackGeki) [04/23/12]
« Reply #100 on: April 27, 2012, 09:53:50 PM »
Oh oh I hope it will be a happy end. Please tell it will be a happy end

Offline Sieka

• YukiRena, SayaMilky & AnniNaga Banzai ( ・ω ・ )
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~All hail Gekikara, Milky & Annin~
« Reply #101 on: April 28, 2012, 03:41:27 PM »
This isn't an update, it's Kiriban time people! :lol:

Thank you for 4000+ and 5000+ pageview! Kiriban at 4000+ and 5000+ achieved!!

This time this Kiriban special is a.............shot! Oh yeah, it's still being written though, but I have a preview for you guys of what it would be, as well as the title! I'm also writing Chinmoku Part IX while doing this special shot, I might release it after Chinmoku or before Chinmoku, depends....

Anyways...before we go to the preview, which I'll place in a separate post, gonna reply first to all the comments from Chinmoku Part VIII. I have to say, thank you to those 8 wonderful people who gave me their thanks and to those who commented, thank you very much for staying with me! But no, Chinmoku will not end yet...geez... :sweatdrop:

Replies:

@altoids
- Hey Mint-chan! :cathappy: Yeah, Black is caring, but she's also guilty anyways... :lol: So I believe it's just right that she does go through that much...~

Lol, do you love blood? :sweatdrop:
I don't think blood will have any effect on Black, although it will make you a bit dizzy and slightly tensed, because when smell blood.....there's another meaning next to it, and that would be death, or something near to that word. :lol:

Man up? Black's a girl! XD XD Joke~ I got what you mean...anyways, let's see whether Black get's a traumatized by that. 8)

That's a lot of questions dude, something which I can't answer, mah, just wait for the next part, it'll answer those questions. I'm sorry for teasing? It wasn't intentional? *whistles innocently*

@kurogumi - The police is.......hahaha, that question will be answered in the next part. Can't say it. ;) Yeah, I Black's really responsible for making Geki like that, she should repent her sins and get killed instead you know... >: *gets shot by the readers*

@dukkong - Do you think Black and Geki will ever get a happy ending now that Geki killed someone? I think that percentage is very low.... Ehhh, please don't hate Geki, she's just........out of her mind and she's really depressed and desperate. Oh thank you! :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: I hope you will like the next fics I'll write. :)

@Pandah - Oh...so I don't need to draw a moustache huh, but if I do, I'd probably draw a hat and a bow on the moustache to make it fancy~ :lol: :lol: :lol:

...Yeah, I know, it won't be suitable at all for the younger ones.....I really should try to restrain myself from going too far into the dark... *looks away*

Ehh? Hoorah for me? I shouldn't be getting a reaction like that because of blood and gore!!! :err: :lol:
There's actually a time interval between it, actually hours passed by, that's why Gekikara had a lot of time in order to do that, while Black herself was searching around town, I mean like every nook and cranny of the town that's why she's completely exhausted since I do think that Black's stamina is just like any normal human athlete's stamina level. Lol, anyone who goes near Gekikara will instantly meet death if ever she has something as sharp as a katana.... :sweatdrop:

Commentator Pandah-chii, what do you think will happen next?! Will Black get butchered herself? Looks like we will find that out in the next part!! :twisted:

@karomuwi - You are undeniably a sadist it seems, karomuwi-san... I don't mind though, at least I have an ally here... :kekeke: Blood and gore is just so awesome, add Gekikara and everything's so PERFECT! :farofflook:

Your panicking! Get a hold of yourself! :sweatdrop: Ahh but true, who wouldn't panic when Black's facing death? Look's like.....the premonition Geki saw will come true huh.....ahahaha, in her own use of hands it seems? :lol:

@anzai48 - I love you for the long comment! :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

I too want a BlackGeki showdown fight, why didn't they do that in MG? :sweatdrop:

Consequences, oh consequences, will you haunt me until my sleep? Leave me restless until I face my death? Who knows, maybe Geki will forever remain restless because of what she did, she might as well........face justice.

Black's timing is mostly bad and yes, there would be no doubt that Black will be blaming herself for Geki's actions, because she is Geki's guardian as of that moment, it is her responsibility to check after Geki. :lol:

You know.....if Black let Geki beat her up, she'd die in Geki's hands, since Rena is holding onto a katana and all.... :err:

You can hurt her? EHHHH!! Geki isn't supposed to hurt Black! is what I want to hear from you... :sweatdrop:
I mean, if you love someone and treasure them, why do you need to hurt them? But yeah, killing them would be far too much though. :lol:

You're such a sadist, like karomuwi-san, anzai-san~ :heart:
Yep, I'm the author and I can do what I want, even killing Black off right away....hehehe, just wait for the next part and hope that Black won't get killed though~ ;)

Black isn't only exhausted, she's hurt too in the process...it wasn't obvious though, but it's not like Black can't take the pain anyways. How long, is the real questions here....something that I want to know myself. :lol:

It wasn't mentioned, but yes, Black has a baby-boy here, it's yet to be mentioned though.....lol, basically because I intended not to mention him, but he'll definitely be mentioned.

Thank you as well because I saw your's and you mentioned me there too. :bow:

@oddball - Oh really? Thank you... Ahaha, looks like anzai-san needs to watch her back a little more......... :lol: Or maybe I should do so as well?

Black did ask Geki to wait for her, even though it was only by her thoughts, but Geki doesn't know that Black intended to follow her....so as you can see, Geki's rather unstable and is killing people right off the bat because she lost hope over Black after what she did, and because of her past.

Wew, that's a nice theory, Black wanting to save 'Rena' from 'Geki'. Nice idea~ :twothumbs

Mhmm...looks like Geki's vision is incorporating well here to be honest, I didn't really think it would go through, but yeah, looks like Black has every right to be fearing for her life and for what will transpire, basically because Geki's holding onto something dangerous and sharp, and it can kill her instantly if she screws up..........ahh, but yeah, I do have a feeling that Black knows that it's actually Gekikara who did all those blood stains because no one else can do it as savagely and horrendous as Geki can. :glasses: :bigdeal:

@kahem
- Can't tell you whether it would be happy. Sorry...keep the fate alive though! :cathappy:

Thanks to everyone again for the comments!
Next post will be the preview of the special shot. :cathappy:
[ Author Profile | Tumblr ]
~I also ship NMB48's SayaMilky~
~From MG3, I wave the AnniNaga shipping flag~
~Shipping hard BlackGeki, and the princess pairing, YukiRena~

Fanfics:
[ Divine Intervention || The Beauty of Love || Sieka's Collections ]
[ This Distance Between Us || (Collab) Let Love Bleed Red ]
[ Memories of the Heart ]

Status: Semi-hiatus, Semi-I-don't-know-if-want-to-come-back-now

Offline Sieka

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #102 on: April 28, 2012, 03:41:55 PM »
A/N: Preview of Kiriban Special Shot! Hope you guys enjoy this... Chinmoku will be updated again, in a later day, sorry. :sweatdrop: Replies for Chinmoku Part VIII are above, just scroll up and you'll see it. :)

<<------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->>

Sacrificial Ritual

----
Preview
----

Deep inside the forest lays a village that was isolated from the other nearby villages. This particular village was said to be sacred, yet at the same time, it also happened to be cursed. However, even though some say that that was its state, this village was blessed in abundance and beauty; it was as if the deities give praise and glory over the well-cultured fields and nurtured soils of this village.

This village was known throughout for its beauty and ethereality that travelers and tourists sought after it, yet it was hard to enter it all together even with its popularity as many villagers have forsaken other people from entering any further from the sacred gates of the village. It was not that they did not want to share off the beauty of their village; it was not that case at all.

There was a secret inside the village itself that lied in the darkness; it was a secret that was fought to be remained forever hidden from the prying eyes of people from outside, it was not something that any outsider should know, nor learn off, it was something that only the villagers themselves should shoulder upon, even though as fear and sorrow marred their faces as they stare down upon the ground in shame and hopelessness.

They themselves knew the severity of this secret that they hid, but there was not anything that they could do about it. They were just as helpless as any person severed off their limbs or are impaired. That was how much their situation was, and nothing was going to change it. Even if they could not stomach the cruelty of the acts that they performed, there was no other option but to resort to it.

The it of which they referred to was a sacred ritual, a ritual of which no one can stop, a ritual that would remain and continue throughout the years.

A sacrificial ritual.

It was inevitable, but this ritual had to be done on consecutive years in order to appease the spirits and to calm down the pain and anguish of the mourning dead and even though it was the least of what the villagers wanted, they could not deny it, even if they wished for it as there was no other way in order for them to calm the spirits of the abyss.

It was a cruel ritual, yet a ritual that had to be done, there was no other option, there was no other way out. That was the very reason why…the village was cursed.

----
End of Preview
----

<<------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->>

A/N: What do you guys think? The title itself is giving out an ominous aura itself...are you guys scared? :lol: Anyways, I hope you enjoyed that little sneak peek, see you guys around. :)
« Last Edit: April 28, 2012, 03:53:07 PM by Sieka »

Fanfics:

Offline LeNosferatu

• I Daydream and Annoy People
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Hypocrisy Kills, So Does Your Smile
ALFBZLSDJBGVZSLODGBVSLDJBVKSJDBVGSJLDGBVLSJDBVLsDBKVLSDBKVLSDKVLsDBKV;SKDBVLSDKVN

LSDJFVSZDBKGKVLZD;FVBLZDGHVLZDFHBLKFHV;KDFBV;KSDBVL;SKdbGSKFV;KSDB;GKSDB;KF;KDF;KB;KFB

Unreadable comments up there? WELL THATS HOW MY BRAIN RITE NOW OMG SIEKA-SAN YOU KILL ME LIKE SRSLY WTF DID YOU DRAW I CANT STOP BLUSHING  :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: Ahhhh i need blood....so much losing blood...

>>> http://i.imgur.com/hKIgb.jpg

finally ive managed finish reading Chinmoku till your latest update *panting after doing such marathon reading*  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

i dunno how to comment to be honest...i just dont know where to comment from the start. gomeeen~  :bow: :bow: but i really really love your chinmoku and i read some of your extras, i mean like Stay By My Side and such  :lol:

but from now on i'll follow your update and comment properly, promise! *offer pinky*

ps: good luck for our May  :peace:

ps2: Cant wait for KinjiAi  :bow:

ps3: i repost your fanart to my tumblr cause it has my name and i put credits on you   XD

ps4: thanks for the fanart and OMG IM STILL BLUSHING, be responsible Sieka-san  :lol:

Email: delilahhere@hotmail.com

Tumblr: 48andtheconceptofbreathing

Fanfiction blog: hoodednosferatu.blogspot.com

| 柏木由紀 | 平田梨奈 | 山田菜々 | 島田玲奈 | 矢神久美 | 村重杏奈 | 秋吉優花 |

| Kashiwagi Yuki | Hirata Rina | Yamada Nana | Shimada Rena | Yagami Kumi | Murashige Anna | Akiyoshi Yuka |

Offline altoids

• Hella ~
'ello, Sieka-san. o uo Hnn. Yeah. At least she's going to take responsibility of what she did! ; w;
So she's not all that bad. Aa, at least that much.. </3
Anymore punishment I might just attack you. = u= Yuki is already suffering enough! D:
Actually no... Geki is. </3

Hahaa. Of course. But I'm not that in love with blood that I want to drink it. lol xD ;;;
It's just amusing to see blood... sometimes. = w=)/ *maybe that's just me*
the smell gets to everyone. ;; when there's like a massive blood spill. ; w;
yet Black is consider a Death Verdict. </3 .. but... hnngh. well, death isn't a pretty sight. 8l ;;

Psssh. You know what I mean! D": ... = 3= ... don't make me pull out a shovel and do the same what you try to do. xP *wants to know now!* D:

bleh. :P .... GAH! I'm getting the shovel. *goes off to get shovel*
Lies, that was totally intentional! ; ww;

Le gaspa! o no The forbidden and curse village of doom!
askdsa! How many people must they kill just to calm the spirits?  </3
But but... gah! surprised that they village still living if they had to sacrifice people just to calm the spirit.
Do they sacrifice the person so they spirit can feed on their soul!? D: Though... every sacrifice leads to creating new spirits, right? D:
So there is just going to be more angry spirits. ; n;
What will happen if they don't? Would like spirits go take form of something and bring chaos? Yay chaos! *cough cough*
I'll stop with the questions. </3
Thanks for the update bro! > w> Hope to see the full version of the shot and the next chapter of Chinmoku. ~ ;P

Offline bochang

• Psychology Student with a Psychological Problem
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • You can't love another if you don't love yourself.
Sieka-san.. i just finished one hour to read all those fic in this thread.. and
I don't know how to comment this fanfic (Chinmoku) i'm just speechless..
I can't expressed the mixed emotions in my mind that caused by Chinmoku..
you're truly a genius writer!  :bow:

it's full of angst.. and love?
I can see the neurotic side of Rena.. and the self-harted in her.. it's kinda depressing..
also the bipolar personality in herself.. that made me want to help her.  :on hypto: LOL

i also love to see Yuki.. she can move on from her dark past..
winning over her shadow and move on~

seriously, my brain is not functioning well, right now..
too many things in my mind. LOL
the kiss scene.. Rena self-harted.. Yukirin's past.. anything!

and i've been wondering what will Rena do with the katana..  :scared:
i hope they'll be alright..
i can foresaw that either Rena or Yuki (or both!) will died in the next chapter..
Yuki will died because Rena can't recognize her anymore, and the result is Rena killed Yukirin.. (Yuki died, Rena lives, but she'll become a monster since she doesn't have any sanity left in her.)
or Rena will suicide because she realized what has she done to Yukirin (killed her, hurt her, anything).. (Rena died, Yuki lives)
or.. after Yuki saw Rena kill herself, she'll suicide too. (both of them died)

sorry for this comment.. i don't know.. as i said before.. my brain is not functioning well after reading Chinmoku. LOL
and i'll wait for your updates :D
[size=14]ON HIATUS[/size]
(for writing, next term gonna start and lack of inspiration ==" Yeorobuen, Mianhaeyo)

My fanfic:
Infinity and some OS (Ongoing, Chapter 13 Released)
Akibahara Syndrome (Ongoing, Chapter 2 Released)
Bochang's scribble collections

ask me anything @ http://www.formspring.me/hein156

please drop by :D

Offline Sieka

• ecchi
  • Member+
A/N: Gonna place this update for Sacrificial Ritual, this shot will be long, not as long as Chinmoku, just about two or three parts long. Chinmoku is still being written sorry...?

Replies:

@LeNosferatu - Oh yes! I finally got you! :lol: *happily celebrating* I finally got you! But I'm still not done with my revenge! :twisted:

Lol, you read everything posted in this thread it seems though, I can't blame if your head isn't functioning after reading all the crap in this thread. :sweatdrop:

Yep! Good luck to us in May. :(
Be patient for KinjiAi please... :P
Lol, I saw you repost it. :lol:
I won't be responsible, you're the one who looked at it after all.....not my fault~ ;)

@altoids - At least she does, and she isn't gonna run from it. o wo) Eh? Why attack me? Is it that bad to make them suffer? I mean....surely karomuwi-san likes it when I make them suffer.......ehh, is it really that bad that you want to attack me? D:

Of course I know you won't like blood, unless your a vampire. ;3
I think their being exaggerated over the Death Verdict thing, if Black were to ever kill someone, she would have been held back along with Geki. :lol: Team Hormone was just exaggerating, rather, everyone is. :lol:

Please be patient, at least I'm not digging a big hole on yours! D:

I hope you dig up a coffin instead. ;3
It wasn't intentional. (ou o *looks away*

Normally in a sacrifice, there is a certain amount that's given in sacrifices, it can be one, two or at least about ten, but not a whole pact of villagers dude....... :sweatdrop: The number of sacrifice that is needed here is something that I'm hiding, I won't tell you guys yet. The purpose for the sacrifice........is a secret. ;3 Can't answer those questions dude, that will spoil the story itself. </3

@bochang - One hour? OAO It just takes one hour to read everything in this thread? I'm shocked. llllorz I'm not a genius writer, I'm a failure. :lol: I'm glad though that you see something and feel something after reading it. :lol:

You think they'll die? Or rather, both of them dying? I think its the influence of the one-shot you wrote in your thread. =w=lll
But mah, that could happen, maybe.....~ :heart:

S'lright, come back again when your brain is functioning properly. :3

@anzai48 - I finally did! Now I only need to get my revenge on you and my life is perfect~ :roll: I'm already dead you know, I'm a ghost, haunting this thread~ :lol:

Lol, so its getting exciting because its dark and tragic? Why do I have so many sadists in my thread? I see like five of you guys you know. :lol: Just read through the story, you'll know the pairing.......won't spoil it, and I won't place it either. :lol:

Thank you to those who gave me their thanks and commented. Let's get this update on, I won't say anything any further but enjoy! :sweatdrop:

Sacrificial Ritual

----
Part I
----

Dark and ominous, that was how a secret is in reality, whether little or big, a secret could become harmful, just based on what was being kept away from prying eyes and ears. It’s only natural in human nature to hide, to have this sort of secrecy between each other, it wasn’t for the lack of trust, but basically, secrets were made to hide the impurities or the faults that lay bare in the open.

It was normal to hide secrets, it was normal to keep away things that you don’t want to people to know, but there always lies a couple or so more of the consequences that would often rear its head in the aftermath, yet we still keep things hidden.

It’s not because of the lack of trust, but because of the moral that you’ll loss, not only that, the things that are often hidden in the darkness are usually secrets that were often too heavy or too deep to be known, secrets like that aren’t to be taken lightly, as they often have misfortune and disaster embedded.

Just what kind of secrets are they though?

There were various types of answers for that kind of secrets, and those answers come with great quantity and unbelievable contents, any ordinary person would shrug away from something as that though, but some try to pry further even though it’s needless, even though the attention is unwanted.

Some secrets were intended to be buried six feet or more below the ground, but secrets were often passed down to other people in order to keep the tradition going, just like that of the ritual in a certain village.

This certain ritual had been there, almost just a few years after the village was established. It was ritual that many feared and disliked, but it was undeniably a process of which would keep them safe, a process that appeases and soothes the pain and torment of the spirits that lay dormant and hidden away inside the village.

It was a sacrificial ritual, a ritual of offering a life in order to atone the sins of others and to please the deities.

It was a cruel process, something which should be needless, something which wasn’t supposed to be necessary, but it became a part of the village, in a rather shady way.

Not many would want to talk about it, often shying away from the conversation concerning the ritual because it was forbidden to talk of it, as it was not normally supposed to be discussed due to the ritual being often bound towards the malicious and tormented spirits in the abyss that lies deep under the village. Not only that, the ritual itself was a deed done only at times of nearing calamity and mayhem, it was used to oppress the evil and keep the gates of hell from opening and releasing the spirits from its prisons.

Yet even though with its good cause, it was hard to stomach, it was hard to make a sacrifice, to take away a life and give as an offering. It was a gruesome process that the villagers themselves could not stomach but they fought against their wills and wishes to fight back this only way, even if they suffered the consequences afterwards, even if they knew that they would be the ones to be partly blamed, they had no choice.

There were no other options but to make a sacrifice.

It was cruel and disheartening, but there was no other way.

This year, it was to happen once more, the ritual of sacrifice, but the sacrifice was not just a randomly chosen person from inside the village; there was a special selection for it as the process itself was sacred and dangerous.

The sacrifice themselves were special; they were born as a gift, a blessing, entwined with heaven themselves and yet the most sickening of it was that of the process of how the sacrificial ritual would undergo as the entitled people to undermine this process wasn’t just for one person alone. Moreover, being the ones chosen to do the deed was utmost heartbreakingly painful, learning that fact was hard, in a guilt-stricken way.

Yet no one can deny it.

No one can go against it.

Not even the chosen ones can escape this process and neither can the villagers nor the village can escape this accursed process. This year, this process was again to be done, that was inevitable, yet necessary in order to redeem the previous failed attempt of the sacred sacrificial ritual from last year’s attempt…

The darkness itself was foreshadowing, unknown to the villagers, nor to the head-chief, as the night grew cold and silent, almost distant and dormant, yet beautiful and ethereal.

----

Warm and humid, that was how the climate was that afternoon. The sun lit up the skies and shined throughout the day, shining like the ever-brilliant star it had always been, gracing the lands and plants with its warmth and light. It was a beautiful afternoon with a perfect weather; everyone was out of their houses, doing their tasks, people scattered all over the places, working or making distant noises of joy and clattering as the day went on.

The children themselves played in the streets happily; running after one another in a game of tag and on the other side of the town plaza, there was a small group of girls in kimonos, just near the riverbanks. The group of teenage girls idly talked in leisure silence with smiles creeping into their faces as they giggled and whispered of secrets and gossips, a normal occurrence that frequently happens every now and then.

Everything was peaceful and calm; it was perfect almost in that village, yet it was still undeniable that it was a village that is tainted in deep crimson blood, a village where a deep dark secret lies, only which will lay at rest in the aftermath of the process.

Everyone was aware of it, yet they try to heed no attention to it, knowing that if they bothered even to think of it, it would just loom forever in their minds, haunting them even as they rest into oblivion. Forgetting the ritual itself was a hard task and a problem, much less, if you were the one who was in-charge of dealing with the whole process up to the initial performance.

‘If only this ritual did not exist…’ The middle-aged man sighed and frowned, sadness welling in his eyes as he stared at the happy scenery in front of him with his arms crossed in front of his chest. The man wore a completely tired expression, bags forming under his eyes as he held the scripture in his hands, scanning the whole area with deep sadness and fear.

This year was the most dreadful time again, the year of which they would attempt to do the sacred ritual. Although the middle-aged man did not want to proceed in to doing it again, it was necessary as last year’s attempt had failed rather bitterly, causing the abyss to rumble with small tremors and quakes.

The man knew that they were in trouble if they did not proceed, but the thought haunts him as he had watched the ritual unfold in front of him for many years of succession. To witness another one in the making was something that would leave him restless for many months to come, especially after witnessing his own daughters going through the ritual themselves.

“I wish we could just think of another way and stop this…”

“I also wished for that …but I’m afraid that we have to proceed yet again with the ritual.” A voice from behind the middle-aged man said, softly and calmly, but with a hint of sadness and dread in his voice, startling the chief from his lonesome thoughts. The head chief turned his head to his side and peeked from over his shoulder before nodding, acknowledging the other man’s presence before he turned back to look in front.

“It’s a bitter fact to be honest, but I wished that we could have done something better than just sacrificing. I don’t want to see any more people going through the same procedures as what my own daughters have endured. It would be far too much to push another set of people into the task.” A sigh in exasperation escaping from the chief’s lips while his shoulders slumped, using a nearby wooden pillar as a support, he leaned onto it and closed his eyes, massaging his temple as he felt his head aching.

“…Akimoto-sama, but we have no more other options left, nor would time wait for us any further…” The other man said, his voice becoming quieter, almost a whisper even as he said the remaining words while clenching his hands into tight fists. The eldest of the two noticed the other man’s trembling fists and mere looked away, nodding curtly, yet stiffly before he gazed into the distance, looking blankly at the beautiful landscape of their village with emotionless eyes.

“I know that we don’t have any other options, but I wonder…”

“Why is it that you can speak oh so lightly of going further and doing the ritual Yuusuke-san?” The chief asked, arching a brow up as he glanced at the younger man, watching him from the corner of his eyes while the man simply shook his head and bowed his head down before he whispering is reply:

“Do I seem to speak of it that lightly? I’m sorry if I do, but I myself find it hard to be honest Akimoto-sama…I don’t want to sacrifice anyone to keep this village safe, but if we don’t do this now, what will happen to us? The very thought of it just scares me, Chief.”

“Believe me Yuusuke-san, everyone, even the other family heads have been dreading for these, but are you alright with this? You are the head priest of the shrine after all…are you still able to stomach this?” The head village chief, Akimoto asked, sending the young priest a worried look as he watch the man bit his bottom lip and ran his hand through his hair, gazing at the floor with pain evident in his eyes.

“I’ll be fine, don’t worry Akimoto-sama, what matters most for me is everyone’s sake.”

“Very chivalrous as always…aren’t we Yuusuke-san? However, do not over exhaust yourself and rest as much as possible. It would do you no good to harm your own health.” The chief cracked a smile, forcibly letting out a boisterous chuckle as he pushed himself off the pillar, walking towards the young priest before patting his shoulder, showing evident support at the startled man.

The priest merely blinked in surprise, his mouth gaping a bit before he immediately snapped out of his stupor, smiling at the head chief, answering back shortly afterwards, “Yes Chief, thank you for your concern, I’ll do just as you say.”

“Good to know then.”

“Ah… But before I forget…have you talked to the Takahashis and Maedas about these matters?” The chief asked with a certain tone of authority and seriousness. It made the priest purse his lips into a tight line as he merely nodded, rubbing his arms as he kept himself calm. The priest glanced away, staring at a distance, or more preferably, at the koi pond just near them before he replied:

“I have, and I also received their collected information, the only thing that we are bound to do now is to simply inform the new sacrifices and arrange all the other routines before the ritual itself…”

“I see, I’ll leave it to you to inform the new participants then…or would you like me to ask Oshima-san instead to break the news for you, since you’ve been doing the announcement yourself for as long as I have known.” The head chief graciously offered, watching as the priest expression morphed into an unreadable expression, as it held no emotion at all, not even in his dark obsidian eyes. Akimoto raised a brow, seeing the priest looking almost hesitant for a second before it immediately disappeared as if it had never appeared at all, smiling at him kindly, yet almost forced and stiff.

“It’s fine. I can do it myself, Akimoto-sama.”

“…Yuusuke-san, don’t force yourself, your daughters will be worried about you.”

“I’m fine, really. I need to do this job because this is what a head priest does.” The priest sighed once more, shrugging his shoulders. The chief shook his head and furrowed his brows, a frown marring his face.

“Be it duty or not, I don’t want you to get traumatized. It would be hard for me if anything were to happen to you as the guilt in my heart is already far too large.”

“My apologies and condolence Chief, I know you still haven’t moved on after Sayaka-sama’s death and Sae-sama’s sudden disappearance, and yet I’ve come and placed another burden in your shoulders.” The young priest looked down, ashamed; closing his eyes as he let the chief’s words sink into his mind, he knew what exactly was it that the head chief wanted to say to him, and he felt grief and pain flood his senses as he remembered the failed ritual from last year’s attempt. The memory itself never left his mind.

“It’s alright. It’s my job to see everything through, but frankly, I wished I showed my appreciation and love more to my own daughters, I’ve regretted not being with them and choosing my work over them.” Akimoto mumbled, a small bitter smile forming on his face as he continued to talk, “I’ve learned from that lesson, that’s why I don’t want that to happen to you. So please, think of your family more before your job Yuusuke-san. You’ll never know how long they’ll be around.”

Yuusuke smiled almost guiltily as he stared at the wooden floor, fumbling the hem of his sleeves as he realized just how very true and cruel the older man’s words were.

The young priest merely watched the chief turn his attention away from him and back into the distant gardens as the two of them let silence wander back in the middle of their presence, barely whispering a hushed reply in a meek voice, something which carried an air of depression and hopelessness.

“Yes…Chief, I know…”

----

Empty and silent, with only footsteps echoing throughout the hallway, a beautiful young girl in red kimono walked passed a room, entering it almost briskly, looking around before turning back again and entering another room with a small frown on her face.

The girl had a beautiful face, soft porcelain skin, expressive obsidian black eyes; her bangs were cut neatly in a straight cut and her silky hair was jet black, straight and long, just like a princess’ and it flowed just past her shoulders. The kimono itself leveled the young teen’s beauty as it covered and framed the young one’s figure in red soft clothes, patterned with cherry blossom petals. Overall, the raven was no doubt beautiful and angelic, even as a scowl dominated the young girl’s face, almost cutely even.

She looked frustrated, and a bit annoyed, both her hands on her hips as she pouted cutely. She had been looking around the house for quite a long time, seeking her beloved sisters in order to catch them as they had played a little game, whilst while their parents were away due to their jobs.

It was momentarily fun when it had started, but when the game lasted for more than a few minutes, much to her distaste, she could not help but feel a sudden pang of loneliness and irritation as the house turned silent, almost deafening to the ears. She could not even see anyone insight, not even a sliver of anyone’s shadow as she searched the entire house for her sisters and it bothered her, something which worried her immensely.

She started searching frantically then after, going over all the places she had went through and checked every small places, calling out her sisters names as she did so, but to her own immense disappointment and growing worry, no one answered back, and no one was still insight.

The girl paced back and forth in the open hallway, a hand over her mouth, biting her nails as she tried hard to fight the urge to panic and run out of the house. This was not exactly the first time that it happened anyways, but it still left her feeling anxious.

“Where could they be…? Did they leave the house?”

“But I didn’t hear the entrance door open though…” She mumbled to herself, panting as she tried to regain her breathing pattern whilst lost in the depths of her thoughts while her feet carried her towards their traditional garden, walking past over the small built-in bridge above a large koi pond as she looked around her surroundings, hoping to get a glimpse of someone’s figure.

“Where are they?” She clicked her tongue, slumping her shoulders as she sat done on a small rock, slightly exhausted from the walking and searching she had been doing for the past few minutes. The raven pouted glumly while maintaining the scowl on her face, using her hands to cradle her chin.

“They must have left me alone in this house huh…?” The young raven puffed her cheeks and sighed, muttering the words in dejection, the thought itself was strong and left her feeling depressed and rejected, her two other sisters were close to one another after all, they were mostly together, ever since their youngest sister was born.

Her other sister would often dote on her, placing much more attention to the youngest sibling, that it made the raven envious of the attention that their sibling was getting, but even though she did want to protest against it, what was she to do anyways? It was not that she could just ask for everyone to have their attention on her, that would be too selfish of her, and as the eldest sister, she had the biggest responsibility, she had to be mature, she had to do her job, as a part of the heiress of the Kashiwagi clan.

It did not mean that she didn’t have the right to get jealous over something as petty as that though, seeing as how her family had been noticing her lesser and lesser. She would not protest over that, knowing that her parents were busy with their jobs in the village and that her younger sister was busy taking care of their youngest sibling. She would not let her selfishness get the best of her, even though sometimes she wished she could have her way.

The young raven stared at the fishes on the pond in mild interest while she kept her hand busy by toying with her raven locks, pondering over her thoughts, failing to sense the presence from behind her as it silently crept close to her.

A hand slowly reached up to the unsuspecting raven and tapped her shoulder, almost suddenly, causing the raven to jerk up from her seat and squeal, her eyes wide and mouth open wide as she jumped up and down comically, screaming.

The raven kept hopping away from the rock and was about to hide when she heard a familiar voice enter her ears. The soft giggling made the raven’s heart instantly at ease, taking away the worry and sadness, as well as the fear.

A small smile crept on her lips, almost faintly before it disappeared, hidden under a scowl as she instantly turned around to look at the perpetrator, angrily pouting at the sight of her younger twin, standing just a few meters behind her, giggling at her with tears leaking from the corner of her brown eyes.

“Mou! Don’t surprise me like that…!” She puffed her cheeks, gazing at her younger twin as she wiped the small beads of tears off the corner of her eyes before grinning.

“Sorry…you looked quite sad there for a moment, I thought I needed to do something to ease your mood Nee-san.”

“So surprising me is your solution? I would have started running away if I hadn’t known that it was you…” The eldest twin sighed, placing a palm on her cheek with an undoubting glare casted upon her younger twin, whom merely shrugged and smiled innocently.

“I’m sorry, it worked though didn’t it? Also…”

“You looked extremely cute when startled though Nee-san.” The youngest twin said in between giggling while she placed a dainty hand over her mouth, covering her lips as she chuckled at the ever-changing expression of her elder sister that amused her to no end.

The raven merely gazed at her sister, dumbfounded with her words while a small red tint made its way up to her cheeks and gave it a rosy flush. The older girl immediately looked away and gazed at the tree instead as she hid her embarrassment, as well as her flushed cheeks from her younger twin’s sight.

“I…I won’t let you off that easily! Besides, you and Jurina made me worried you know, I thought you two disappeared…”

“A-Ah…”

“I’m sorry Nee-san…we didn’t mean to make you worried. We were just hiding upstairs though, and when you searched up, me and Jurina hid in the closets before changing positions once you left……erm.” The younger raven explained, her voice growing weaker and weaker when she saw her sister’s brows twitching and her glare intensifying.

“Rena…Where’s Jurina?” The raven asked coldly without meaning to, making her sister let out a small yelp, shivering as her older sister’s expression, scaring her to the point that she was trembling slightly. She looked away, fidgeting under the raven’s pressuring gaze as she answered meekly, “…U-Up stairs…sleeping.”

“I see…” The eldest of the two nodded before turning around with her arms crossed, her back facing the younger girl’s face, making Rena uncomfortable.

Had she gone too far? She pondered on that small thought in her head. She had never seen the older girl act this way to her after all, maybe she had went far as to play a bit and fool her sister, but they were playing after all…

Rena barely even ever had the chance nor time to play with her sister as the older girl would often be busy with some tasks, and even if Yuki was free, Rena herself had her hands full with their youngest sister, Jurina, whom was currently eight years old, ten years younger than both of her and Yuki.

It was her task to take care of their younger sibling, considering the fact that both of their parents were out and working. Sometimes she wished she had more time to spend with her other half as they had done before when they were little.

Although they did talk from time to time, it rarely ever happened and the interval of the conversation would often be either after days or after a week before she has another conversation with Yuki. It was sad, considering how her connection with the older girl was slowly fading and rusting.

It was hard, not being able to talk to her just as hard as it was to approach the older girl, her twin sister, Yuki, when she looked so far away, so unattainable and distant from her.

It was like having been presented a rare beautiful flower yet being unable to touch it; that was how her sister made Rena feel. Although they were twins, there was a big difference between her and Yuki, it was something that always disturbed her, yet she could not place a finger on what exactly that difference was, still, it left a nagging feeling in her heart somehow.

Rena fidgeted uncomfortably as the silence grew between them, unwanted and unneeded as it felt suffocating; it made her anxious around the older raven more with the ever-present silence.

The younger twin took a deep breath in, finding the courage to muster to call the other raven’s attention, even though she stuttered her words out, “U-Umm…Yuki nee-san?”

“Hmm? What is it?” The older twin asked nonchalantly, gazing at their traditional Japanese bonsai garden in mild interest.

“Are you…angry?” The younger twin said nervously, taking a quick glance at her sister before looking down into her hands as she fiddled her fingers. The older girl perked a brow up and frowned, uncrossing her arms and turning around, gazing at her other half, only making Rena fidget more under Yuki’s intense gaze.

“Angry? What makes you—oh wait…” Yuki asked in confusion, only to cut herself off immediately after she realized something. The older girl let out a small giggle before a small smile formed on her lips; she reached up and placed a hand on top of her younger twin’s head, lightly patting her head, making Rena look up and blush at the sudden intimate gesture.

“No, I’m not angry.”

“Did I scare you? I was just getting back at you though.” A soft chuckle escaped from Yuki’s lips as she waved her hand in dismissal. Rena puffed her cheeks after hearing the older girl’s statement; she swiftly averted her eyes, staring at her feet rather than at her twin sister while she replied in a hushed voice, “You did…”

“I thought you were mad since you looked so distant. I was worried…that you might have hated me all of a sudden.” Rena mumbled the words out, her cheeks going redder as she finished her statement while she fiddled with her fingers, a habit she often does when she was nervous or anxious.

“Ah…”

“I’m sorry, I was just thinking of something…” Yuki scratched the back of her head.

“Why do you think that I would hate you though, when I don’t have any reason to hold anything against you?” Yuki asked.

“Besides that, I could never hate you. You are far too precious to me,” The raven said while she smiled softly, Yuki’s hands left Rena’s head to cup her cheeks, caressing her flushed red cheeks in a soothing circular motion while she gazed into her sister’s doubtful brown orbs.

“I love you,” Yuki murmured, muttering the words as if it was the most natural thing she could ever say. 

The older girl closed her eyes and leaned forward, placing a soft kiss on Rena’s forehead before wrapping her arms around her sister’s slim waist, embracing her, something which Yuki had not done since in a long while, something which she missed tremendously. It left a nostalgic feeling to her, having her sister in her arms, just like this, it made her heart warm and fuzzy.

Yuki sighed in content, pressing her forehead onto her sister’s own, their faces only a few inches apart as she continued, “both you and Jurina are important to me. There’s no way I’ll ever hate you two.”

“So please wipe that frown off your face for me and lighten up, you look better with a smile. I’ll spend more time with you today as much as possible. Just smile for me, please?” Yuki pleaded, opening her eyes slowly as she looked into her sister’s eyes, using her best puppy-dog expression while she pouted. Rena giggled at her older sister, giving the older twin her best smile that it made Yuki’s earlier pout disappear and instead, form into a large genuine smile.

“I’d like that… It’s been a long time since we spent some time with one another after all. I’d like to stay like this and talk with you more.” Rena mumbled, leaning into Yuki’s embrace, feeling her sister’s warmth even through her kimono.

Yuki merely hummed out a reply, hugging back as she enjoyed her sister’s company before they enter back into the house and talked, anything and everything that they could talk about. It did not matter what topic they talked about, just as long as they were able to spend some time with each other, everything was fine.

----
End of Part I
----

A/N: I hope you enjoyed this a bit, this is just the first part, there will still be around two or three more parts...I think. Anyways, see you guys around, gotta do Chinmoku. >w<lll

Forgive me for any errors, I have yet to find a time to review for any errors, I'll go through it again and correct everything by tomorrow. It's actually 11:25pm here to be honest. >w<llll
« Last Edit: May 02, 2012, 02:44:42 PM by Sieka »

Fanfics:

Offline Pandah

• ecchi
  • Member+
ooh sounds like a sexy moustache indeed  8)

I HAVE FINALLY FINISHED COMMENTING AFTER I DUNNO HOW MANY HOURS CATCHING UP! just as i was about to post this..i find that you updated LOL

haha maybe you should but its awesome how you let your imagination go loose   :twothumbs
lol well i like horror..so blood and gore is all cool for me  XD lolol
ooh i see i see *nod nod* yukis been in a shock for many hours...im impressed  :thumbup and even without a katana or any sort of weapon you'll still meet death when you meet her  :twisted:

oh oh oh....i wonder if she'll get butchered..BUT I DOUBT IT COS SHE WILL LIVE TO SAVE GEKI! AND THEY'LL LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER! but sadly thats not how it works since geki killed someone and im sure things are gonna get worse from here :( haha so evil! this waiting is killing my insides !  :bleed eyes:

ITS A PREVIEW! sounds kinda scary...whats with this sacrificial ritual and what for...and to whom hmmmm i can feel my imaginary moustache coming back to me  :P
hahah sounds interesting though  :thumbsup

*cough* well right might as well read and comment at the same time then post this err not so extra long comment  :lol:

man these spirits sound evil and malicious...
AH WHAT! you killed sayaka D: and sae disappeared! and the participants...... :cry: they're gonna have it tough :(
oh no oh no...yukis the sacrifice and she hasnt had enough time to spend with rena and jurina but rena especially since shes her twin!! and now shes going to be gone D: this is just not fair for them at all  :(

this ritual is definitely cruel! it breaks apart families and it turns people emo  :bleed eyes: making me so sad knowing that they're gonna be separated FOREVER!

but...thanks for the update!  :thumbsup

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Sieka's Collections (Sacrificial Ritual - Part I) [04/30/12]
« Reply #108 on: April 30, 2012, 05:59:26 PM »
Oh inceste?
I don't know why but I feel likeit would be a sad ending lol
Sacrifice one person in order to save the others I don't really agree with it

Offline bochang

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #109 on: May 01, 2012, 05:17:47 AM »
The sacrificial ritual first part is..
Scary.. and fluffy?

It's kinda scary when they talked about the ritual..
i had a bad feeling about this ritual..
maybe Yu-.. Gasp! No, you wouldn't do that right?
#whatamitalking

and YukiRena is so fluffy. :D sister love.. or should i said forbidden love? hohohoh

the ending will be a tragic one.. or a happy one..
i'm so curious!!

Thx for the update seika-san! :D
(for writing, next term gonna start and lack of inspiration ==" Yeorobuen, Mianhaeyo)

My fanfic:

Offline karomuwi

• Rena-sama~ I adore thee!!!
  • Member+
  • I LOVE Mayuki, WMatsui, GekiBlack and Kojiyuu~!
« Reply #110 on: May 01, 2012, 09:08:10 AM »
First of all, Sieka-sama... I'm sorry and deeply apologize for not commenting. :kneelbow: I would have blamed the intense heat here at my place, but I shall be truthfull...

Procrastination and Lazyness are having a party of their own in my head. :hiakhiakhiak:

Sieka-san... Please~  :ptam-shy: You calling me a sadist, makes me feel embarrass.  :shy2: LOL!

And of course! Blood + Gore = GREAT

BLOOD + GORE + GEKIKARA-SAMA = Speechless due to extreme awesome-ness  :hiakhiakhiak:

Well, looking at how things are....They're a bit ironic.  :hehehe: I mean, Black-san is the Angel of Death verdicts (hahaha, totally made this up. Or is there an angel like that?) And Gekikara-sama is the Angel of Death.

To have the Angel of Death kill the Deliverer of Death Verdicts...  :on drink: it just seems ironic to me, Sieka-san.

Okay! Onto the comments for the new fic!

Prologue: Hmm~ Such an eerie prologue. It made me want realize that it would be another AWESOME fic! I mean....To have such an eerie title and have a ritual!  :ding: I knew that I have to put this in my Current Favourite Fics! It's so interesting! You wrote that it's a ritual that MUST be done in order to save the cursed village, but I have a feeling that the one to be sacrificed won't allow that to happen.  :dunno: I dunno. Must be the weather affecting my instincts and such.

Oh and before I comment on the First Chapter, Sieka-san...  :glasses: How cruel is this Sacrificial Ritual, may I ask?  :wriggly: Is it gruesome and bloody? Or is it like stabbing and letting the sacrifice cry out in pain as it dies slowly....and drowns in their own blood? Or maybe fed to the tigers and wild animals. OR maybe.... Burnt alive?  :mon lovelaff: I can't wait to find out what it is going to be!

Chapter One: Hmm~ So the priest doesn't want to sacrifice another one, huh?  :on drink: That's fine with me, as long as the village is thrown into chaos.  :lol: Just kidding. And I'm really excited that Takamina's and Acchan's families were mentioned! And wait...Sayaka-san was sacrificed?!  :mon ghost: And Sae-kun disappeared?! Oh my! What tragedic news!  :mon determined: But extremely interesting to me!  :mon lol:
And why is it that only girls are sacrificed?!  :mon annoy: I would enjoy having a guy scream out like a girl, but our girls have to suffer.  :mon annoy: Oh well~  :bigdeal: Makes things better.

And...hooray~! Yukirin, Rena-sama and Jurina are one family! YAY~! :onioncheer: Such a nice family  :mon inluv: With Yukirin getting a bit jealous because Rena is spending more time with Jurina...So cute~!

But then...After realizing that Yukirin is the eldest... A realization dawned upon me. :mon wtf: :badluck: Y-Yukirin... :on cloudeye: Is going to be sacrificed!!! :on blackhole:

And if not her, its gonna be Rena-sama!  :gmon tears:

And if not the two of them...It'll be Jurina!!!

Well, it's not going to make me feel horrible if it was ten-year-old Jurina who gets sacrificed. But...since Rena is close to her...She might... :mon wind: Sacrifice herself.  :mon ghost: NOOO~!  :mon runcry:

And a question....  :dunno: Is this going to be incest?!  :mon inluv: Because I'll love to have some YukiRena incest!

*ahem* I think that I should stop here. I'll just be spamming about my love for YukiRena incest if I dare continue.  :mon sweat: Anyway, Sieka-san!

Thanks for the updates!!! Will wait for more angsty and awesome updates from you!  :mon thumb: And don't worry, no pressure coming from me!
Had a withdrawal, so now I'm planning to fall in love with the couples all over again

\(^ - ^)/
Here are my fics~! They can be found amongst these three. :hee:

Shots
Love's A Mission
Oh My Dolly!

R.A.Y
SoUL (Series)

The Akiba Family (T.A.F)

Offline Sieka

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #111 on: May 02, 2012, 04:34:51 PM »
A/N: Hey guys, no update, sorry did you expect one? ;P Don't worry, I'll post the Chinmoku immediately once I finished typing it all out, to be honest, I'm planning on making it longer than usual to fit in the scene in my head, so expect a longer update to read. :sweatdrop:

Anyways, gonna discuss somethings with Sacrificial Ritual first and then reply to the comments, the purpose of this post is to answer the questions, verify a few things and give you some information that may come handy in the next parts, I'm being kind right now, so why not? I'm not actually making any major spoiling in my story anyways, I'm just giving out hints and a few infos.....

About Sacrificial Ritual:

Basically you guys know that its about sacrificing right? The title says it all after all...

If you guys are very unwell with this kinds of theme, dark themes or about killing, I advice you not to proceed in reading any further and just stop at Part I, I wouldn't want to cause any trauma or to scare you off your pants or something just because you read this, I don't want to trigger anything either from your minds.

If you can still handle reading it though, then do read, but its on your own free will, I'm not forcing anyone to read it anyways.

Second, if anyone's noticed, Sayaka was sacrificed in the ritual right? As stated in Part I by the head chief. And to be frank, the ritual's sacrifices aren't just exclusive for females, they can also sacrifice males, there's just a particular rule in this ritual. Don't worry, you'll know when the story goes further.

Third, please remember the roles or information of the characters here, as well as the family names that are mentioned, you'll be seeing those names in the next parts to come as they have a partly major role in the story itself... So far the characters that have been shown or stated are these names:

Akimoto Yasushi - The head chief of the village.
Yuusuke - Head Priest, in charge of the ritual.
Akimoto Sayaka - Eldest sister, was sacrificed for the ritual and died in the process, she is Yasushi's daughter.
Akimoto Sae - Youngest sister, disappeared, current location unknown; Yasushi's daughter as well.
Kashiwagi Yuki - Eldest sister, heiress of the Kashiwagi clan, Rena's older twin.
Kashiwagi Rena - Middle sister, Yuki's younger twin.
Kashiwagi Jurina - Youngest sister.

Do note that Yuki and Rena are twins, yes T-W-I-N-S, they aren't just normal siblings, their born on the same month, and I know that everyone knows that when you specifically state the word 'twins'. Anyways, Yuki and Rena are eighteen here, while Jurina is basically eight years old, so the gap between them are ten years basically, if anyone doesn't know or has missed reading that information, or, misread the information itself.

Next, the family names stated here are the Takahashis, Maedas, Oshimas and Kashiwagis. Basically they are the four prominent families out of five. The Akimotos being the fifth. Do note, these families are very important themselves, just how important they are, is something you'll know in the next parts.

Another thing, everyone's basically thinking or already placing a tag on Yuki, saying that she'll be sacrificed. (ow olll) It hasn't been stated yet and there is no claims for it in Part I, Yuusuke, the head priest has yet to announce the news or even say who the next participants will be, so basically, you guys can still deny the chances of Yuki being sacrificed.

Fourth, karomuwi-san asked me whether this fic will have incest.

The answer is, I don't know, to be honest, I'm still trying to gauge my plot whether there will be one or whether I'll just focus on the ritual, who knows? Yuki and Rena might just love each other as sisters and nothing more, but to be honest, I'm fine with incest, I'm fine with reading and writing it, but whether I'll give it a chance here, who knows...I myself still don't know whether I want it to be added here or not.

Fifth, Pandah-san and karomuwi-san asked me how cruel this ritual is...and again, Pandah-san asked for what, whom and what exactly is the ritual for.

Hmm, I don't know how to answer that somehow, I guess its just cruel in a lot of different ways? But don't expect too much blood or gore, or anything graphic about it because I'm gonna tone it down, somehow, I hope.

For the ritual itself, basically this ritual is to calm the spirits lying dormant in the village, evil, malicious and tormented spirits to be exact, the whom to be offered is the spirits themselves in order to calm them and let them rest in peace and to keep the spirits from entering the village and destroying it. But what exactly the ritual is, is something I cannot disclose because that would spoil the fun. :lol:

Anyways, that's basically all that I want to say and clarify for Sacrificial Ritual. I hope I answered some questions or something...now it's time for some replies before I end this post.

Replies:

@Pandah - Hahaha, a sexy moustache fit for a Panda~ ;3

I'm sorry for updating when you were about to post your comment? Lol, at least you don't have to comment again though... XD

I want to let all my imaginations loose and do a good bloody scene, but.....yeah, need to tone it down, need to tone it down. The young ones might get scared or horrified, I don't want to cause some nightmares and all. :3"

You like horror.....so blood and gore is fine with you, I'm glad to know that, at least I don't have to be worried about doing darker themes, knowing that one reader is fine with it. Yuki isn't really completely shocked for hours...I just couldn't place the time interval, basically because it wouldn't be realistic to measure the time of how shocked she is. XPPPP

Everything's already worse, could it get any worse in the next part? Ehh......Yuki being butchered? That's...sadly possible. Ah, its not called evil, its called genius cliffhanging, because if I can't troll you guys, I can always cut off the scene and make you anticipate for it. :lol:

Sounds scary? I hope I can make it scarier......... The answers for your questions is state above. ;)

Pandah-chii, those spirits ARE evil and malicious. XD
I'm sorry for killing Sayaka and making Sae disappear?
Whether Yuki's gonna be sacrificed, isn't confirmed nor stated yet......so you can still hope that she isn't sacrificed.

Lol, so its cruel basically because it makes people emo? I'm dying from laughing here...... XD

@kahem - I don't know if it'll be incest yet......but if it does, are you against it? : o Is that feeling a gut feeling or just some kind of feeling after reading through the part? XD Seems like you don't like sacrificing huh, but as they say, will you sacrifice the lives of a thousand people just for a few lives? Of course the answer would be no, you'd sacrifice the few to save the many. XD But I understand your feelings because its quite normal to be against something like this. :3

@bochang - Scary and fluffy? Lol..... XD XD XD XD XD

They haven't even talked about the actual ritual itself or the process dude, will it scare you if they talked about that for real? X3
Again, why do you guys think Yuki will get sacrificed? I'm wondering... :huhuh

It's intended to be fluffy. *gets shot*
Sisterly love or forbidden incestuous love? Saa...who knows, I still can't decide.

Happy? Tragic? Let's see when we get to the end! XD

@karomuwi - You don't need to apologize, because to be honest, I'm quite lazy and a procrastinator too, plus, PH weather is so freaking hot, I can't think or move well........ =w=lll But thanks for trying to comment and for the emoticon filled comment. ;)

You feel embarrassed? Don't be, we're all sadists, secretly or openly in one way or another. :P

Yep, I agree, Geki creating blood and gore is fantastically wonderful and magnificent that I have no other words to express my appreciations.........but what happens if you add this:

Blood + Gore + Black + Gekikara = ?

Black is only know as the Death Verdict, but mah, if you look at it, who has the most power over the two of them? The Angel of Death? Or the Death Verdict? The Angel of Death, is Death itself, while the Death Verdict only judges people's death~♫ Having Gekikara kill Black is only righteous you know because even Death Verdicts get killed by death itself. :P

You really are a sadist aren't you? You like dark themes with blood and gore and angst.... Your head must be under the weather it seems.......but yeah, that might be possible, either the sacrifice will fight against it, escape or get killed in the ritual. There are three or four options presented for this. XD

The answer is up above about how cruel it is, but I guess all I can say is that its cruel. I can't just give out a level you know.... XD

karomuwi-san! >wwww<llll That joke is mean! XD It's mean for the villagers. XP
Yep, Sayaka is dead, Sae is missing, it basically happened half a year ago. Ehh, there's no exception to males, even boys get sacrificed......... XD But the selection is quite unique in how they pick the participants.... :LLLLLL

Such a nice family? Lol... XD
Well, to clarify things, Yuki is jealous over the attention Rena gives to Jurina, primarily because she wanted someone to give her some attention, its the attention she wants, but being the heiress, she can't always have it her way because she has her duties to do. Basically, princesses wants attention, and when they can't get it, its disaster in the making~ Just kidding. XD

Again, why do you guys think Yuki's gonna get sacrificed? It's still haven't been stated or announced by the priest who would be the participants......... ^ ^llllll

Also, while Yuki is the eldest sister, she is also Rena's twin sister.
Jurina is eight years old, ten years younger than Yuki and Rena who are eighteen in this fic.

Ehhhhh........sacrificing a kid is wrong.......if I sacrificed Jurina, when she's a kid, everyone might kill me for it. >w<llll Also, the reason why Rena's close to Jurina is because Rena has the task to take care of their younger sister while Yuki is entitled to work on the files and matters in the Kashiwagi clan. But you can say that all the sisters are pretty close to one another.

Incest? I still haven't decided.
Ehhh.....make YukiRena incest in your own fic! Like in the Akiba Family for example! XD XD XD XD XD XD
But mah, when I decide, I might or might not add incest here..................I'm still trying to measure my plot, you'll see whether there will be one when the next parts are updated. :)

It's alright to spam about your love for YukiRena incest, I'm fine with incest anyways....... >:)

Thank you to everyone's comments and thank yous!
I hope to see you again in the next updates to come! :cathappy:

Ja, see you guys around. :3

Fanfics:

Offline Sieka

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #112 on: May 05, 2012, 09:33:32 AM »
A/N: It's update time people! >:3

First of all, I'd like to say I'm sorry for taking too long. I was busy this week with a lot of things like filing some papers for university and such, but anyways....I'd like to say, thanks to everyone for accepting Sacrificial Ritual, I just looked at all the thanks I got, and I must say, it did well rather than what I expected it to receive, I hope you give it the same treatment as what you do with Chinmoku, basically because SacRit will just be a few parts short, like about two or three parts long.

Since there's no comments, lets get this on!

Also, thanks to those who gave me their thank yous on my post earlier, its very kind of you guys, even though I just basically typed out some information on SacRit and replied to your posts.

Anyways, since there's no comments for me to reply, lets go onto the update! :cathappy:

Chinmoku

----
Part IX
----

Those were words which she had not heard from a long time after their last fight, and yet, it had now resurfaced once more and sent an unbelievable amount of terror in her heart. Black never wanted to hear them, Gekikara would often use that phrase, something which the younger girl liked, but to have that phrase aimed at her, at a timing like this was something Black did not wanted at the very moment.

Black never had the younger girl tell her that, much less being the one directed with Gekikara’s violent streak. So why of all times, had it been directed to her? Black wanted to question it oh so bitterly in her own frustration, had it not been that the young queen was staring at her with an obvious deadly glint in her eyes, something that the former queen felt fear in.  It was not just a normal glint, the one that Gekikara would often wear on her eyes whenever she fought in the past; it was different as it held a much more dangerous edge in it.

It was as if Black had caught a glimpse of a killer’s eyes, void of emotions or life.

It was as if, the person Black was looking at was not Gekikara, but someone else…

Just joking~♫

This is just a teaser for the next part. :P
Sorry to burst your bubbles~ :lol: :lol: :lol:

You guys just got trolled~  :rofl:

Fanfics:

Offline karomuwi

• Rena-sama~ I adore thee!!!
  • Member+
  • I LOVE Mayuki, WMatsui, GekiBlack and Kojiyuu~!
Re: Sieka's Collections (Chinmoku - Part IX) [05/05/12]
« Reply #113 on: May 05, 2012, 09:52:28 AM »
Sieka-san!!! why?!?!?  :depressed: :OMG: :err: :fainted: :frustrated: :pleeease: :tantrum: why?!?!?!

I actually thought that there was an update!!! argh!!!!  :frustrated: :temper:

HOW COULD YOU TROLL AN AVID READER LIKE THAT?! *cries* I actually thought that I would get energetic, because YukiRena always fuels up my writing gauge.

And I second Haejin-oppa's
you pawned us

You really did! And you even made me smile and jump while squealing oh-so-happily in my room. And then made me disappointed. *cries more* You troll!
« Last Edit: May 05, 2012, 10:56:11 AM by karomuwi »
Had a withdrawal, so now I'm planning to fall in love with the couples all over again

\(^ - ^)/
Here are my fics~! They can be found amongst these three. :hee:

Shots
Love's A Mission
Oh My Dolly!

R.A.Y
SoUL (Series)

The Akiba Family (T.A.F)

Offline bochang

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #114 on: May 05, 2012, 10:08:29 AM »
i don't know should i hit that thank you button or not.. since you trolled us. =="

I'm already excited when i saw you post in this thread.. I really thought that it's an update! YEAH!
but..

=="

don't know what to say.. LOL

you've pawned us. LOL

My fanfic:

Offline kurogumi

• X&Y
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMATSUI, MAYUKI, GEKIBLACK, RENAIRIN, JURIMAYU
« Reply #115 on: May 05, 2012, 12:28:26 PM »
Troll troll troll troll...
OMG!!! I cant belive i get troll twice!!

Sieka-san!!!! Aaaaaaagh!!! T.T

RENA-SAMA!!!

YUKI-SAMA!!!

Offline bochang

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #116 on: May 05, 2012, 12:31:13 PM »
Troll troll troll troll...
OMG!!! I cant belive i get troll twice!!

Sieka-san!!!! Aaaaaaagh!!! T.T

Just leave this troller alone kurogumi-san
and read my fanfic. LOL

"You must pay this Sieka-san~", I said with the warmest smile and the most poisonous tone.

My fanfic:

Offline Spicy Sapphire

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Hungry for Melon Pan ԅ(¯ิϖ ¯ิԅ)
« Reply #117 on: May 05, 2012, 01:38:18 PM »
after leaving the fanfic thread for a while and now I got trolled...  :panic: nevertheless, it's fun to read hahahahahahahaha. You better update fast or... :twisted: naaah, jk :D

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #118 on: May 05, 2012, 02:15:38 PM »
Hahahah! You like teasing, don't you? ^^

If you want to write something about incest I'm not against. I will also write a OS about it.

Offline Pandah

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #119 on: May 05, 2012, 03:31:38 PM »
 :catglare: :catglare: :catglare: :catglare: :catglare: im glaring!

forever alone loving horror! lol GAH! you said if you cant troll you guys, you can always cut off the scene and make us anticipate it...
BUT LOOK AT WHAT YOU HAVE DONE! YOU TROLLED! rhuwfhuqi i accidently posted before i finished commenting LOL

well thats okay...sayaka prob had sae join her thats why she disappeared..or maybe she'll make a sudden appearance later in the story and FIND A WAY TO STOP THE CURSE! *shrugs*

lol yes...i just didnt make any sense at all ....its just cruel :D

BUT BLAH! THIS TEASER! need more of it D:

JPHiP Radio (34/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ayumi Shibata - Watashi wa Arashi